Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: A Hot Sommer Day (Sommer Ray)  (Read 1800 times)

Calibur009

A Hot Sommer Day (Sommer Ray)
« on: July 24, 2023, 11:37:28 AM »
A Hot Sommer Day
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Sommer Ray
Codes: MF, Public, Oral, Facial

Okay, so I met Sommer Ray three weeks ago at the LA nightclub where I do promotions. If you don’t know who she is. Sommer is a professional fitness model and social influencer with a large following on Instagram. In addition to being hot as hell, she had the best ass I’ve ever seen. Anyway, she was at the club guest DJing, since it is a hobby of hers. After I spoke to her for a while, we snuck off to the nearest restroom. When we finished our private workout there, Sommer and I exchanged phone numbers. A few days ago, she contacted me about riding out to Bridgeport, California to have some fun. By the way, my name is Zack Moore, and we plan to have a great time today.

After being on the road for some time, Sommer and Zack arrived at their destination. When the pair exited the green two-door Wrangler jeep, they approached the Travertine Hot Springs. Zack wore black sunglasses, a blue T-shirt, gray cargo shorts, and black sneakers. Sommer was dressed in brown aviator shades, a dark green tank top, white cut-off jean shorts, and brown Timberland boots. The smoking hot model also wore her dirty blonde hair in a ponytail.

“It’s great to finally be back here. It’s been a while since the last time I visited these springs.” Sommer said in an excited tone as she removed her shades.

“So that’s why you wanted to come out to Bridgeport today. The scenery is great. But the best part is there is no one else here yet.” Zack replied with a grin.

“Exactly! That is why I suggested we come here now. So we could have the springs all to ourselves for a few hours.” Sommer responded with a big smile.

“Definitely. Well, let’s change and have some fun now.” Zack suggested as he took off his shirt, revealing his chiseled chest and abs.

“You don’t have to tell me twice, handsome.” Sommer said in a flirtatious tone as she checked out the tall blonde man’s body.

A few seconds later, the hot social media influencer removed her shades and let her hair down. After that, the sexy model removed her clothing to reveal the red two-piece bikini she wore underneath. Zack’s blue eyes widened once he saw the Sommer in her swimwear.

“Damn! Sommer, you look incredible in that bikini.” Zack said with a smile followed by a wolf whistle.

“Of course I do. Everyone knows that I’m hot as fuck. But thanks for the compliment.  Dude, you’ve got a great body yourself.” Sommer replied with a wink and gave him two thumbs up.

About ten minutes later, the pair were enjoying their time in the hot spring. Zack was resting on a silver foam pool float as he took in the surroundings. As he did, Sommer frolicked in the warm water with her Pink Flamingo pool float. Since the model was in a naughty mood, she decided to do something to get Zack’s attention.

“Hey, Zack! Check this out.” Sommer said with a mischievous smile.

Soon, the sexy model performed a sexy dance in the spring. Though it was mostly her just jiggling her perky boobs and shaking her booty. As she moved about, her incredible tanned ass bounced and jiggled. The sight of Sommer’s body gyrating indeed got the six-foot-blonde man’s attention. Zack’s blue eyes widened at the sight of her shaking her round booty at him. Just seconds later, she dropped the Flamingo float and stripped out of her bikini. Now nude, she approached Zack as her hazel eyes were focused on the tent he was pitching in his trunks.

“Looks like someone really enjoyed my dancing.” Sommer said with a sly smile.

“Yes, I did. It was glorious.” Zack replied as he nodded his head in agreement.

Zack got to his feet and made out with the smoking-hot model. As the pair kissed, Sommer fondled the chiseled man’s crotch. Meanwhile, he groped and squeezed her round ass. After a while, she finally rested on her knees before Zack and yanked his shorts down to his ankles. Following that, Zack’s long 11-inch cock popped right out and the occasional DJ’s hazel eyes widened.

“Damn! It looks even bigger than the first time I saw it.” Sommer said with a big grin as she seized her date’s rock-hard phallus with her right hand.

“Well, Sommer seeing you naked would do that to a man.” Zack replied with a laugh.

“I love that answer.” Sommer responded as she jacked Zack’s dick while looking up at him.

Sommer wrapped her pink lips around Zack’s veiny pole and slurped away at it. The popular fitness model also used her right hand to work his lengthy shaft as she blew him.

“Mmhmm! Your big dick is so good!” Sommer said with a smile as she licked Zack’s cock up and down like it was a lollipop.

Moments later, Sommer spat on Zack’s shaft before she sucked it again. After that, she happily jacked his spit-covered dick for a while. She laughed and resumed giving him a syrupy blowjob. The beautiful social influencer also massaged the blonde promoter’s nuts as she sucked him off.

“Oh yes! I can’t enough of sucking your long cock! I love how it feels hitting the back of my throat!” Sommer said as she stuffed more of Zack’s dong into her mouth.

Sommer eventually sucked on Zack’s large balls as she caressed his saliva-stained dick with her right hand. A few seconds later, she licked the underside of the blonde man’s cock a few times.

“Fuck! You’re so good at that!” Zack said while groaning.

“Facts!” Sommer replied with a laugh as she sucked on his nuts again. She also jerked Zack’s dick using a twisting motion with her right hand.

Soon, the hot model placed her hands on Zack’s legs for support as she bobbed her head along his lengthy dick. She also wiggled her big booty as she choked down more of the blonde man’s dong.

“Yes! I always have so much fun sucking your long cock! It’s so good!” Sommer said as she continued her oral onslaught on Zack’s manhood.

As Sommer gave Zack a fantastic blowjob, she stuck out her wet tongue and slapped his dick across it a few times. After that, she returned to blowing him and stroked his shaft with her right hand rapidly. When Sommer finished her oral showcase, she wiped the excess drool from her mouth and stood up. Zack lowered his head and groped her perky tits and sucked on them.

“Oh yeah! Suck on my boobs just like that!” Sommer cooed with a smile.

A few seconds later, Sommer turned around and began grinding her ass against Zack’s crotch. After the popular social influencer bent over, Zack kneeled behind her and gripped her cheeks. Following that, he licked her pussy up and down as she looked back at him.

“Fuck yeah! I love how you eat my pussy, Zack! Keep it up!” Sommer moaned with a smile as she reached back with her right hand and rubbed his head.

As the blonde man dined on Sommer’s honeypot, she shook her booty in his face. Zack responded by laughing and licking her twat much faster. That made her let out several moans of pleasure as she massaged her tits.

“Oh my god! You’re eating my pussy so damn good!” Sommer cried out as she looked back at Zack again.

Moments later, the couple was engaged in 69 on top of the foam float. Zack was happily eating Sommer’s cooze as she jerked and sucked his big dick. The sexy model also gave him an approving look as he feasted on her wet folds.

“Fuck! Keep eating my pussy just like that! It feels so good!” Sommer said as she resumed bobbing her head up and down on Zack’s cock.

Three minutes later, Zack was fucking Sommer standing doggystyle as she held onto a rock next to the spring. Before long, she was pushing her luscious backside closer to the club promoter as he rammed his cock into her hot box.

“Oh my god! Oh fuck! That’s it! Give it to me!” Sommer cried out with a lustful grin on her pretty face.

As Sommer pushed her booty toward him, Zack slapped her right ass cheek. Soon he placed his hands on her shoulders and plowed her pussy much faster. Every thrust from Zack also made Sommer’s luscious ass cheeks ripple.

“Holy shit! That’s it! Fucking give me all of that big cock! I love it!” Sommer cried out in pleasure as Zack was balls-deep in her pussy.

Several minutes later, Sommer was on her knees in the spring as she sucked off Zack again. The Colorado-born model also massaged his nuts with her left hand as she bobbed her head along his long shaft.

“Like I said before, I can’t get enough sucking your dick!” Sommer said with a naughty smile before she spat on Zack’s cock and slurped on it faster.

As Sommer blew the fit blonde man, ropes of spit dripped from her mouth. Meanwhile, Zack groped her perky breasts as she sucked his cock. The sexy model continued blowing the well-endowed man for a while. Soon, he fucked her missionary on top of the foam pool float. He also held onto the back of the hot fitness model’s muscular legs as he plunged his dick deep into her love tunnel.

“Fuck yes! That’s it! You’re fucking my pussy so good! Oh my god!” Sommer cried out as Zack was hitting her G-spot.

Soon, Sommer caressed her wet pussy as Zack slammed his long vanilla pole into her. A few seconds later, he placed her right leg over his shoulder and screwed her at a brisk pace.

“Oh my god yes! Keep filling my pussy with that big dick! I love it so much!” Sommer moaned with a satisfied grin.

Later, Sommer was kneeling between Zack’s legs as she gave him a blowjob. She also stroked his shaft with a twisting motion and made loud wet sounds as she bobbed her head on Zack’s cock.

“I’m about to take a wild ride on your dick!” Sommer said before she released Zack's cock from her mouth with a loud pop.

A bit later, Sommer got to her feet and shook her tremendous booty. After teasing Zack for a bit, she finally lowered herself onto his spit-covered cock. Next, the sexy model rode him in the kneeling cowgirl position. Following that, Zack clutched her round booty as she bounced up and down on his long dick.

“Oh fuck yes! Your big dick is so good! Make me cum on it!” Sommer moaned with a big smile as she rode the blonde man’s long cock nonstop.

Sometime later, Zack seized Sommer’s ass cheeks as he swiftly pistoned his cock into her love tunnel. That action caused her to moan much louder. Following that, she grabbed the well-endowed club promoter’s shoulders and rode him faster.

“Fuck yes! I love riding big cock so much! It’s so damn good!” Sommer cried out with a wide smile.

After a while, Sommer switched positions and rode Zack reverse cowgirl. After that, he seized the 26-year-old model’s waist as she nimbly rode him. Besides that, she caressed her tits as she continued her wild ride on the blonde man’s long cock.

“Oh my god yes! I love bouncing on your big long dick! Fuck! It’s so good!” Sommer said as she moaned.

Much later, Zack was laser-focused as he banged Sommer from behind inside the spring. He also had a firm grip on the hot fitness mode’s hips as he pumped away at her pussy. The spring water also splashed about as the pair continued their heated fuck session. Sommer looked back at him with a big grin as he pounded her pussy like no tomorrow.

“Fuck me! Fuck me good with that big cock! Oh my god yes!” Sommer cried out as she shook her ass while looking back at Zack.

A short time later, Zack pulled out of the popular social influencer’s wet twat. After that, she turned around and rested on her knees. Meanwhile, the blonde man furiously jacked his throbbing dick. He did that until he shot out a big load of jissom that splattered across Sommer’s face. After that, the sexy fitness model laughed about the accuracy of Zack’s cumshot. A few seconds later, she sucked his cock a few more times as she looked up at him.

“I had a lot of fun with you today, Zack. In fact, I think we should do this again soon.” Sommer said with a satisfied smile as she licked his dick.

“Oh yeah. I agree on both counts. Sommer, you are amazing.” Zack replied with a grin.

“How does next Wednesday sound?” Sommer asked with an enticing look.

“That sounds fantastic!” Zack replied with a smile.

The End
« Last Edit: April 12, 2024, 01:11:23 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman, pixidragon, jnunez9098, Sorale21

Money

Re: A Hot Sommer Day (Sommer Ray)
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2023, 06:49:20 PM »
Well this is new fantastic work I liked the hot springs angle Sommer looks great in a bikini I'll have to keep her in mind for the future

Overall great work the sex was plenty hot she might need a towel after that big load

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA