Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Sleepover Time starring Kat Dennings  (Read 13814 times)

MoscowCalling

Sleepover Time starring Kat Dennings
« on: February 21, 2021, 05:25:05 PM »
Big thanks to Slyguy for tips and proofread!
Don't be shy to tell me what you thought  ;)

Josh sighed, looking over the apartment. The effects of the last few hours he had spent on cleaning it were visible. He was usually good with it, but this time he had to go a little bit more in-depth. And since he had procrastinated on it just a little bit ever since he knew a “family friend” would be spending a few days alongside him, it felt even better to know he managed it. Ever since he managed to secure an apartment in New York – mostly thanks to getting a well-paid consulting job as a twenty-something – his family would often use it as bonafide AirB&B for their friends. He didn’t mind much – he was living alone anyways and the guests were usually too grateful for the favor to be annoying or unruly. He went to the bathroom, taking a quick look-over, patting his dark brown hair down a little bit. He moved back into his bedroom, grabbing his phone and looking out the window. It was already dark outside, a thick, gray layer of clouds covering the moon as the snow kept falling, covering the roofs and sidewalks like a white sheet. He kept looking outside, the calmness of it suddenly broken by a shrill of the intercom. He moved to the device, picking up the receiver.

“Hello?” He spoke, a smile on his face.

“It’s me, Kat.” A female voice replied. He didn’t respond at first, trying to remember anyone he knew with that name. “You know, the family friend, supposed to stay for a few days?”

“Oh, yeah, right. Come on in.” He remembered as he then pressed the button, opening the entrance to the house. He moved to unlock the door, soon hearing the sound of boots moving out of the elevator and onto the staircase. As he opened the door, he caught sight of the “family friend”, just barely managing to cover up a gasp of surprise.

It wasn’t just any Kat.

It was Kat Dennings, the star of “2 Broke Girls” and also known for her role as Darcy Lewis in the MCU. And - personally for Josh - mostly known for her big breasts and a stunning, curvy figure. He bit his lip, forcing his eyes to stay glued to her eyes, still in a bit of a shock.

“What, did a bird shit in my hair or something?” She asked, the sound of her voice reminding him of the fact he was leaving her standing in the chilly staircase.

“Oh sorry, come on in,” He replied, composing himself as she moved into the apartment, Josh closing the door. “I just wasn’t expecting…”

“They didn’t tell you I’d be your guest?” She spoke as she set her suitcase near the wall, moving to take off her coat. He had to bite back another gasp as she pulled it off, revealing a dark blue dress she was wearing underneath. Not only did it fit her curvy form like a glove, but it also gave anyone who dared look a perfect view of her pale cleavage. “I guess they wanted you to have a surprise.”

“Well, I’m not complaining. First time I’ve had a Hollywood star as a guest, that’s for sure.” He spoke, his eyes darting down from her face down to her cleavage and back up again. For a second he swore he could see a smirk decorating her red lips, but he didn’t think too much of it. “So, the bedroom is right here.” He continued, moving towards the opening leading to the room, making a sweeping gesture with his hand.

“Oh, don’t sweat. I can handle a couch… hell, I once slept on a wooden floor” She replied, taking off her heels and moving towards the living room, crashing down on the large couch. “Granted, that was after I downed three margaritas back-to-back, but hey, you can’t pick all your battles.”

“I guess so,” Josh said, leaning against the wall next to the fridge. “Bathroom is right on the end of the corridor, the kitchen is behind me… not much else to say.”

“Swanky little place you got yourself, huh? I kinda like it…” She spoke, mowing to lay on her back, moving her feet up. “Yeah, this will do nicely.”

“Great. Suit yourself, I’ll fetch you a blanket and a pillow, be right back.” He replied, moving to the bedroom to grab both those things. As he returned he noticed Kat wasn’t on the couch anymore - instead, she had decided to check what was in the fridge. He mouthed a curse as he looked, the shape of her ass accentuated perfectly by her tight dress. He dropped the blanket and pillow on the couch as she then closed the fridge door, two bottles of beer in her hands.

“Want some? I mean, it’s yours anyway, but...” She spoke, smiling and extending a bottle to him.

“Yeah, thanks.” He replied, taking the bottle from her hand and quickly opening it. They both clinked the bottles against one another before taking swigs, moving to sit on the opposite ends of the couch. “So… what are you doing here?”

“Oh, I need a place to crash for a few days. Got some meetings to do. Boring, if you ask me. You?” She replied.

“I’m officially on vacation. Fort the next two weeks, at least.” Josh replied, smiling. “Haven’t been planning to go anywhere, though.”

“And why is that?” She inquired, twirling the bottle in her hands.

“Well, I was planning to go to the Bahamas with my girlfriend… but she broke up with me.” He replied, taking a swig. While it had been some time, it still stung a little. “Just... out of the blue, you know?”

“Ouch…that sucks,” Kat replied, her expression sympathetic.

He shrugged his shoulders in return. “Yeah… it was painful, but I’m mostly over it now. Plenty more fish in the sea and all that.”

“Well…” She spoke, her blue eyes piercing. “... I think finding someone new will surely not be a problem for you.”

“Thanks.” He replied, taking another swig. “So… what are you doing here. In New York, I mean.”

“If I told you, I’d probably be found dead soon after.” She deadpanned before chuckling. “Marvel stuff. Can’t say much more, the Mouse always watches.”

“Ah, yes, the Mighty Mouse and the Marvel snipers.” He replied, a laugh exiting his lips too as he polished off the rest of the beer. “Although, by saying that you did imply we haven’t seen the last of Darcy Lewis...”

“Aren’t you a smart one?” She spoke, giggling, before straightening a little. “I can neither confirm nor deny. And I plead the 5th.”

“Good save.” He replied, moving to the fridge to grab another beer. “Want one more?” He added, pointing to the bottle in her hand.

“If you insist...” She replied as he took the bottles and brought them over to the coffee table. “So… we both know what I do for a living… but what is it you do, Josh?”

“Ah… consulting. I know, boring. But it pays the bills and doesn’t make me want me to tear my hair out every evening, so it works.” He replied, smiling as he looked at her. She nodded in return, her lips now firmly pulled up in a sly smile.

“Trust me, sometimes I wish I had a cushy office job too. But only sometimes...” She replied, yawning at the end of the sentence. “Damn...”

“Oh… if you want to sleep I’ll just...” He spoke, moving to stand up before he noticed her hand waving up and down.

“Nah, I’m good. Tired a little, maybe, but not that bad.” She spoke as he sat back down. The talk moved on - bouncing around from work, to funny set stories to embarrassing childhood moments. Throughout the whole thing, he managed to keep his gaze in check, stealing a few glances of her pale cleavage but not being too creepy about it. Soon, however, Josh himself started to feel drowsy - a small collection of beer bottles now laid out on the coffee table and the clock confirming it was nearly midnight confirming it was time to tuck in for the night.

“Oh, I think I held you up for too long.” He spoke, standing up to collect all the empty bottles.

“Don’t be sorry, Josh. It was fun, talking to a cute guy like you.” She spoke, making him blush as she moved up to stand. “Bathroom at the end of the corridor, right?”

“Exactly. Have a good night, Kat.” He spoke as he then moved from the kitchen to his bedroom.

“You too, Josh.” He heard as he closed the door. He then stripped, putting on his pajamas and sliding under the covers, sighing as sleep soon took him over, the last sound he heard being water running in the shower.

The scenery changed. He wasn’t in his apartment anymore - he was in his office in Manhattan, sitting in his comfortable chair. However, all of it was meaningless as he looked down, the sight making him moan.

Here was Kat Dennings, on her knees, with his hard cock in her mouth. He couldn’t remember how they got there, but it didn’t matter as he felt her lips wrapped around his swollen and leaking cockhead. Her tongue followed suit right after her lips, sliding against the tip of his shaft as he moved his hand to tangle in her raven black hair.

“Ah fuck, Kat…” He groaned as her lips slid lower and lower, pulling his rock-hard cock deeper into her inviting mouth. “That’s it, baby…” He added as her lips slid down to the hilt, feeling and hearing her suck hard on his shaft, her fingers sliding against his balls. Her head started to slowly bob up and down, the sound of her mouth slurping all over the hard shaft arousing and filthy at the same time. Josh threw his head back, moaning as his hips lifted off the chair slightly, causing his cock to slide deep into her mouth. He held himself still, breathing hard as Kat sucked hard on his cock, deepthroating it before pulling back. She gasped before moving her hand up and down, jerking the saliva-covered shaft as her lips and tongue wrapped around his balls.

“God, Kat, so gorgeous… I want to fuck your tits so bad, baby... ” He moaned out as she looked up at him, now jerking his cock with both hands.

“You want to see that cock between my tits, Josh?” She whispered seductively, the man feeling his cock throb even harder.

“Fuck yes.” He replied, nodding enthusiastically as Kat smirked, slowing her movements.

“Well, for that to happen, big boy…” She spoke, moving to stand up, her pale breasts on full display in front of his eyes. “...you need to wake up.”

“Wh.. what?” He asked, surprised as he suddenly started to feel his head spin, everything becoming blurry.

“Wake up, Josh.” She repeated, her tone now more forceful as he felt an invisible force slam against his cheeks. “Come on, sleepyhead…”

His eyes snapped open as he lifted himself up to sit, breathing hard. He blinked a few times, his gaze moving along the wall towards the wardrobe, confirming he was in his bedroom. Then, he felt something push against his chest, making him lie down on the bed again.

“Calm down, big boy. Calm down.”

He froze, the sound of the whisper making him turn his head to the right. Sure enough, his eyes confirmed it - Kat was laying in the bed right next to him, her hand still resting on his chest.

“Kat… what the…why...” He choked out, equal parts confused, embarrassed and surprised as she chuckled.

“Did anyone ever tell you you talk in your sleep? Quite loudly, I might add.” She spoke, sounding completely normal and unfazed but biting her lip at the end.

“Do I… oh no…” He replied, suddenly remembering the dream. He laid his head back on the pillow, closing his eyes. He could already feel a crimson blush burning his cheeks. “I’m so sorry..”

“Hey… hey... look at me.” She spoke, Josh feeling her hand cupping his cheek. He opened his eyes reluctantly, almost immediately noticing she was looking down at him, her eyes seeming to twinkle in the dimly lit room.

“I know it must be quite embarrassing for you…”

“Oh, you bet!” He spoke before she moved a finger to his lips, shushing him.

“Let me finish.” She spoke, Josh nodding. “As I said, I bet it must be a bit embarrassing to be woken up from a wet dream by the person you were dreaming about, right?”

“Um....” He spoke, before she raised her finger again.

“However... What if I told you I actually find it… equal parts amusing and arousing you were dreaming about me specifically?” She continued, still smirking as Josh bit back a gasp.

“I wasn’t…” He said, her facial expression making any sort of lie-based defense pointless. He bit his lip, feeling a slight jolt of energy travel right down to his still half-hard cock as he suddenly understood where this was about to go. “Okay…”

“So with that out of the way... how about we make that dream… real?” She whispered, moving her head so her lips were practically touching his earlobe.

“Fuck!” He gasped, feeling his cock throb even harder as he turned his head to look into her eyes. “Really? You want to...”

He swore he saw her roll her eyes before she moved in, fusing their lips in a kiss. He kept still at first, taken by surprise before he reciprocated, moving his lips in tone with hers. Her hand moved from his cheek to the back of his head, pulling him even closer. The kiss grew more heated with every passing moment, Josh groaning into her mouth as he felt her tongue pushing in. He returned the favor, deepening the kiss as he let his hand travel lower, under the duvet. He gasped into her mouth, pushing the cover down, exposing her completely. He broke the kiss, groaning as he noticed she was completely naked underneath, not even a stitch of clothing to be seen anywhere.

“Fuck, Kat.” He groaned out, taking in her naked figure - from her massive, pale breasts down to her wide hips and between her legs, noting not even the slightest trace of hair anywhere. “Gorgeous…”

“Now you’re making me blush.” She spoke as he quickly pulled off his shirt and pants, his already hard cock springing free. He moved to his side as he then pulled her back to him, their bodies pressing against one another as he kissed her again. His hand moves down, sneaking towards her breast as he tried to cup it fully, the sheer size of it making it practically impossible. She gasped into his mouth, repaying the favor as her hand wrapped around his cock, giving it a slow, measured stroke. They stayed like this for a short moment, hands exploring and mouths fused before Josh broke the kiss, groaning at the feel of her soft, small hand wrapped around his hard shaft.

“Kat…” He whispered, feeling his cock throb as he squeezed her breast, fingers digging into the soft, pale flesh, dragging out a low moan out of her lips.

“Mmm, Josh… very nice…” She replied in jest, now twisting her wrist with every slow stroke, pleasure mounting even more. He moaned in delight, causing her to giggle quietly in return. It all still felt surreal to him - laying in bed with a naked Kat Dennings while she jerked him off. He moved his hands back to her cheeks as he kissed her again, Kat gasping into his mouth as his tongue slid into her eager mouth. His hands slowly slid down to her shoulders, giving her a little push - enough for her to fall onto her back, breaking the kiss. He slid over her, moving down as he pressed a suckling kiss to her neck.

“Fucking beautiful…” He whispered as he finally slid down to those massive tits. His hands went in first, trying to squeeze as much of the soft, pale flesh as possible. Just like before, the size of those magnificent breasts proved too much as they overflowed his hands, Kat gasping quietly. His fingers dug deep into the soft flesh as he pressed wet, sloppy kissed to the soft skin. Her hand moved down to thread through his hair as soft gasps left her lips. The feeling of it made him even more determined as he kissed and licked as much of the pale skin as he could, moving down to wrap his lips around her hard, taut nipple after a long while. He kept it slow, first circling the hardened nub with his tongue before latching his lips onto it, giving it a good, hard suck. His efforts seemed to be paying off as he felt her grip on his hair tighten and a loud moan escape her lips.

“Fuck, Josh, that’s it…” She groaned out as he then moved to the other nipple, repeating his careful and lustful ministrations. “...wow, damn…”

“Jesus, Kat.” He groaned as his lips left the nipple with a loud pop, letting his teeth slide against the pale skin. “Those fucking tits…” He added, giving them a hard squeeze, on the edge of outright groping them. “...so fucking amazing.”

“Typical. Men.” She chuckled as he then slid lower, his lips leaving a hot and wet trail on her belly as she spread her legs. His hands moved to grasp her thick thighs as he slid in between them, her pink, shaved pussy on display. He groaned as he saw it, cock throbbing against the sheets.

“Holy fuck.” He whispered, smelling her musk and noticing how wet she already was, her pussy lips glistening with juices.

“You know what to do, big boy.” She replied, giving his hair a light pull. He followed her lead, diving right into it with enthusiasm. He focused on her clit first, giving it a quick kiss before he licked a strip down from her hole back up to her clit, tasting her tangy arousal immediately. A quiet gasp leaving her lips gave him all the encouragement he needed. He refocused his efforts on her swollen clit, alternating between suckling kisses and kitten-like licks, his fingers digging into the supple flesh of her thick thighs. He didn’t stop there, his tongue sliding up and down, parting her wet folds with every swipe, the taste, and smell of her intoxicating and incredibly arousing.

“Fuck… just like that…oh Josh!” She moaned, her grip on his hair tight as she pushed her hips forward. Not wanting to leave her hanging he continued on, his tongue teasing her soaked hole as his hands slid down under her ass. His fingers dug into the soft flesh as his mouth and tongue continued feasting on Kat’s soaked pussy, the actress now moaning and gasping almost on every exhale. He could feel the juices flowing down onto his chin, the entire situation making his cock throb painfully against the sheets. He moved his right hand from under her ass, pushing two fingers inside her as he kissed her clit, gasping as he felt how tight and wet she was.

“Oh shit… mm, Josh…your ex is such a dumb bitch...ohhh fuck!” She gasped out as he kept at it, licking her swollen nub as he started to slowly move his hand, focused entirely on her and only her. Her moans turned even louder as he kept at it, her hips grinding against his face. He looked up for a moment to enjoy the view - her breasts swaying with every breath, her head thrown back against the headboard - before diving back down, sucking and licking her clit.

“Fuck… Josh... oh shit… Josh…” She gasped out, her thighs starting to tremble as her grip on his hair tightened even more. He could feel she was close - even though she didn’t say it outright. He could feel her pussy tightening and pulsing around his fingers. He left them shoved in fully as he focused entirely on her clit, letting his teeth slide against it before sucking down hard on it.

“Josh!” She then yelled out as he felt her pussy squeeze his fingers like a velvet vice and a flood of juices hit his hand as she orgasmed. He moved his lips down, drinking all the leaking juices as he felt her entire body shiver and shake, Breathy gasps and low moans fell from her lips as he started to slowly move his fingers, helping her ride out the waves of pleasure. His lips and tongue sailed over her clit as he felt her body go slack, sinking into the soft mattress. He withdrew his hand slowly, fingers coated in juices as he moved onto his right side, spooning her from behind. He moved his right hand over her lips, her tongue sticking up to lick at his fingers before he pulled her into a slow, sensual kiss, sneaking his right hand under her side to gently cup her breast while the left one rested on her belly

“Hey.” He whispered quietly as he broke the kiss, feeling his hard cock poking at her ass.

“Hi,” She whispered back, her hips slowly grinding against his as he gasped. “That was amazing, Josh.”

“Gorgeous…” He replied, squeezing the soft tit as he planted a sloppy kiss to the juncture of her neck and shoulder. “... so fucking beautiful, Kat…”

She didn’t reply. Instead, he felt her leg move over his as her hand wrapped itself against his aching cock, dragging the swollen head against her wet folds.

“I need that fucking dick inside me…” She whispered, tone dripping with lust as she lined it up with her soaked entrance. Josh took the hint, moaning as he pushed inside her, the feeling of her tight, wet pussy squeezing his throbbing shaft surpassing any expectations he had.

“Fuck, Kat…” He moaned out, pushing all of the six inches of his hard cock inside her in a slow stroke, his hips resting against her ass as he squeezed her soft breast.

“Josh… shit…” She gasped out as he sank deeper and deeper, a grunt leaving his lips as his hips slapped against her ass. He stayed like this for a short moment, lips sliding against her neck and his left arm wrapping around her belly, pulling her as close to him as possible. He squeezed her breast as he started to move, slowly at first, trying to savor the intimate moment.

“Kat, baby… fuck…” He whispered into her ear, keeping a steady pace as he started to fuck her properly. A sharp gasp left her lips in response as he held her tight, letting his hips do the work. His cock sank into her with no resistance, her slick and soft channel stretching to accommodate his length.

“Fuck… look… so fucking hot…” She then said, moving her hand to point at something in front of them. He pressed one last kiss to her neck as he looked over her shoulder. Their intimate position made it so they were facing the large mirror hanging on the wall, making them able to see everything. He let out a loud groan, his thrusts picking up speed as he watched his cock sink deep inside her, hips slapping against her ass with every powerful thrust.

“Kat… God you feel so fucking good.” He spoke, looking at her in the mirror, transfixed by the way her massive tits jiggled and moved as he pushed in and out of her, speeding up with every thrust.

“Yes.. yes… Josh… fuck me... this big fucking dick… fuck!” She moaned out, his right hand moving to wrap around her neck as he fucked her hard, the sound of their bodies colliding and their joint moans and gasps filling the dimly lit bedroom. He was giving his all at this point, caring about nothing more than pure, carnal pleasure. His left hand moved lower, flicking against her clit as the grip on her neck tightened just a bit more.

“Yes… fuck yes...oh fuck Kat... Jesus Christ…” He groaned, feeling her pussy juices leaking onto his balls, his cock throbbing inside her tight channel as he kept pounding into her, his cock pistoning in and out of her pussy at a rapid, unrelenting pace. The only sounds leaving her lips at that moment were obscene moans and loud gasps, drowned out by the sound of his hips slapping hard against her full ass. Guessing she was getting close to another orgasm, he rubbed her clit faster, trying to match the ferocious speed and force of his thrusts.

“Oh… oh.. JOOOSSHHHHHH!” She screamed as he felt her body tense up, her inner walls squeezing hard against his hard cock. He slammed himself up the hilt, still rubbing her clit as he pressed a suckling kiss to her neck, watching her in the mirror. He could feel her body trembling under his touch, her breasts jiggling slightly with every deep inhale and exhale, quiet moans leaving her lips as he pressed soft kisses against her jawline.

“It’s OK, Kat… oh baby, you’re so beautiful… that’s it…” He whispered sweet nothings into her ear as she slowly came down from her high, moving his hips back and letting his cock fall out of her. She whimpered at the loss before he angled her head, pulling her into a sloppy kiss, letting his hands roam all along her soft, curvy body. She managed to turn to face him, Josh moving to lay down on his back, still keeping their lips connected as she relaxed on top of him. They stayed quiet and still for a moment, simply enjoying the lull before Kat slid lower, her hand moving to slowly jerk his still hard shaft, now completely covered in her juices.

“Don’t you go sleeping on me, Josh.” She spoke, wagging her finger as Josh smiled.

“Not a chance in hell.” He spoke at the end of a groan, sinking his head into the soft pillow as Kat then straddled his hips, still lazily stroking his erect shaft.

“You were so good to me…” She cooed, now jerking his stiff shaft with both hands, a sinful moan slipping from his lips. “...so relax and let me work for a while…”

“Gladly.” He whispered, watching closely as she angled herself and then sank down, both of them groaning as his cock slid back into her wet pussy. She stayed still for a second as she sank down fully before she started moving. It was a slow affair, her nails digging into his chest as she rose up before sinking down, grinding her hips into his with every fall. He was content to watch, his eyes moving from her hips up to her breasts, swaying seductively with almost every move she made. He moved his hand forward, cupping as much of the heavy, soft globes as he could, managing to capture her nipples between his thumbs and index fingers.

“Josh.” She gasped sharply as he gave them a little pinch, tugging them before smoothing over them. She kept her pace slow, now moving her hips side to side, stretching her arms above her head as her tits jiggled from side to side. Josh could feel his cock throb harder than ever, the sight of those magnificent breasts now etched into his mind. He moved to sit up, his head diving right into her cleavage as he pressed sloppy kisses into the pale skin. She gasped at the feel of his mouth, stopping her movements as she petted his hair.

“Josh… oh honey…” She whispered quietly as he sucked on her nipple, his hands moving down to cup her ass, squeezing the soft flesh. He pulled back a little and looked up, both of them meeting in the middle for a soft, slow kiss, her hands grasping his cheeks as she started to slide up and down again. She broke the kiss, wrapping her hands behind his neck as she pushed his face back into her cleavage, starting to bounce up and down his hard cock.

“Fuck… oh God…oh Josh I love that big cock… feels so good inside me…” She gasped out and then moaned as he suddenly gave her ass a slap, letting out a yelp at the feeling.

“Come on, Kat...” He groaned out, looking up at her as she really started to ride him proper, Josh giving her another slap. “Fucking get it…”

“Yes… fuck yes…” She moaned out as she pushed him back down, the sound of her ass slapping against his hips filling the room again. Josh groaned in response, eyes glued to her bouncing tits, her nails digging into his chest. Restless, he scrambled to plant his feet on the bed, starting to quickly thrust up to meet her, his cock now pistoning up into her. He glanced quickly at the mirror, the sight of Kat fucking Dennings riding him making his cock throb. Her hands moved to frame his cheeks, making him look right into those deep, blue eyes.

“Fuck me…” She whimpered, her gaze seeming to peer right into his soul. His hands slid up to grasp her hips hard, stopping her as he kept up his own tempo, slamming his cock up into her as fast as he could manage. He swore he could see her eyes roll back for a short moment before he noticed her hand move down to her clit.

“Don’t stop don’t stop don’t stop…” She yelled out as he practically roared, pushing his cock up into her as deep as he could. He could feel his own orgasm slowly approach, but he knew he could hold on for a little bit longer. His hands moved back to her ass, another slap hitting the thick cheek.

“Fuuuuckkkkkk!” She half-moaned, half yelled as he slammed her down, feeling her pussy squeeze him just like the first time. Her entire body started to shake, hot tears flowing from her eyes. He pushed himself up, wrapping his arms around her, feeling her breasts squish against his chest as he kissed her hard. The kiss was sloppy and messy, Kat moaning into his mouth as her body shivered, his hand sliding down to soothe the cheek he slapped. Slowly he could feel her come down, her body going slack again as she broke the kiss, a loud exhale leaving her lips.

“Holy fuck…” She whispered hoarsely before he kissed her again, slowly and sensually, their bodies intertwined as they relaxed. She shifted, letting his cock flop out as he pulled her back down.

“All good?” He asked quietly, pushing a stray strand of black hair from her face.

“Never better.”She whispered, pecking his nose before starting to slide down, pressing wet, sloppy kisses against his neck, collarbones and chest. He gasped quietly in return as she then found herself right in front of his cock. Her hand moved to grasp it, giving it a slow, measured jerk before her lips close around his swollen cockhead.

“Fuck!” He groaned, feeling her tongue swirl around the tip before she released it with a wet pop. Still stroking, she cocked her head to the side, letting her lips slide alongside the length of his shaft, tongue licking at the thick vein at the base. She kept the affair slow and soft, almost painfully slow as her lips and tongue covered every inch of his thick shaft before sliding down to suckle on his cum-filled balls. His cock throbbed hard in her hand, precum leaking out and coating the cockhead and her hand. He moaned, feeling her tongue circle around his balls before slowly moving back up, sucking down on the tip before looking back up at him, leaving her hand to keep working him over.

“In that dream… you said you wanted to fuck my tits, right?” She spoke, a wide smile decorating her lips. Josh groaned at the mention of it, hips thrusting up into her grip.

“Yeah…” He spoke, nodding enthusiastically, a chuckle leaving Kat’s lips.

“Well… you won’t have to dream anymore…” She replied in a sultry whisper as she then moved up, the cockhead sliding against the skin of her cleavage before she moved her hands to the sides of her breasts, squeezing the hard shaft right between them.

“Fuck!” Josh groaned out, the feeling of those soft melons squeezing tight around his hard shaft almost rivaling that of her wet pussy. She gasped in return, looking up at him as she started to slowly move up and down, the tip of his cock peeking out of her cleavage with every pull. He gasped quietly, content to simply watch and let her take the lead on this one.

“Feels good, huh? To have that big cock between my boobs..” She whispered, Josh nodding in response as she kept up the slow tempo, pushing her tits just a bit more together, the channel between the two soft globes tightening just enough to make him throm, another drop of precum leaking out of the engorged tip. “Oh, sweetheart… so good…” She cooed quietly, Josh moaning in return, feeling his orgasm approaching much faster than before, the feeling of those big tits wrapped around his rock hard cock just too good.

“Oh Kat… oh fucking Christ... holy fuck…” He groaned, Kat seeming to guess where all of it was going as she sped up, het tits sliding up and down his shaft, trying to jerk all the cum out of him. However, while exploding all over those tits sure was a great way to end, Josh had other ideas.

“Wait… stop, stop…” He gasped out, close to the edge. Her expression turned from arousal to concern as she stopped her movements.

“Everything alright, Josh?” She spoke.

“Yeah, just... come here, baby.” He gestured, Kat crawling up over him. Just as she faced him he grasped her hips hard as he then rolled them over, ending up on top. A gasp of surprise left her lips as he moved quick, grasping his hard shaft and pushing in. Both of them moaned at the renewed contact as Josh started to move, not even bothering with being gentle. Again, the room filled with the filthy sound of their bodies colliding as he fucked her hard. His moves were guided only by carnal pleasure, his vocabulary reduced to loud grunts and low groans as he kissed her hard, lips and tongues clashing. He broke the kiss as he felt his peak get closer and closer, eyes flicking between her face and her jiggling tits. His hand shot to squeeze her tit hard, making her mewl as he looked deep into her eyes. He felt her legs spread wider, his cock sliding even deeper into her pussy as she gave him a little nod.

“Kat!” He shouted as he slammed himself up to the hilt, pushing his face into the crook of her neck as he came. His cock pulsed and throbbed, his warm cum spilling out deep inside her pussy. She gasped into his ear with every pulse and throb, rope after rope of his seed shooting out, spraying all over her soft inner walls, flowing right into her womb. He soon felt himself go empty, his cock throbbing inside her with no more cum left to spill. He moved his head, capturing her lips in a slow, sensual kiss as she wrapped her hands around his back, rubbing them up and down as they kissed. They lost themselves in one another for a while, enough for his cock to go soft and fall out, Kat gasping into his mouth as some of the cum leaked out onto her skin. He slowly slid to the side, breaking the kiss as they smiled warmly at each other.

“Good?” He spoke first, too tired to form anything more substantial.

“Very.” She replied, pulling the covers over them both before turning off the light, plunging the room into darkness. “Sleep now, Josh. You deserve it.”

“Thanks.” He mumbled, closing his eyes as he felt her lips on his again, just before he felt her push herself flush with him, pressing his head to her collarbone. He drifted off into calm sleep in no time, the image of her smiling face and the feel of her soft body pressed against his, helping him along the way. He had no idea what tomorrow would bring - but one thing was certain - he’d be waking up alongside a very naked, very well fucked Kat Dennings.

And there were certainly worse things to wake up to.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 10:46:41 AM by MoscowCalling »

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
Re: Sleepover Time starring Kat Dennings
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2021, 08:14:56 PM »
Another excellent story!!!  Such a pleasure to proofread.  Loved the use of the mirror, and I think we would all be happy to wake up from a dream and find that scenario waiting for us!

The following users thanked this post: MoscowCalling, Nikko

Nikko

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2021, 07:23:52 AM »
Very good story with Kat! I love this sexy actress, her body is luscious, it was very pleasant and good scenario, well done !!

The following users thanked this post: MoscowCalling

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2021, 08:42:55 PM »
Nice work, waited till the end to give us the best with that titfuck  :))
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

TLMorgan

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2021, 06:44:47 PM »
One of the best Kat Dennings stories I've read in quite some time!

William David Berkowitz

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2021, 01:11:41 PM »
Another masterpiece created with your imagination and will so unique and good, that even the sky is not the limit for you.

You are a legitimate radical. A radical changes the material of the world into happiness to make people happy and better. A radical is one who has a good heart for his next.

And if possible, can you create another story with Cobie Smulders, please? Anyway, I really thank you for another contribution of your authorship for your readers to reach the sky.

Thank You.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA