Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Beyonce's Book Of Bitches Part 8  (Read 18038 times)

MTL

Beyonce's Book Of Bitches Part 8
« on: March 05, 2021, 01:21:52 PM »
Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Beyonce Knowles or Elizabeth Olsen or Scarlett Johansson or any other celebrities. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

Beyonce had tried her hand at acting, and while it had been fun singing had always been her passion. At least publicly. Privately, she had a passion far more consuming, one which had her looking throughout celebrity culture for new targets. And old ones. And as she saw that The Avengers: Endgame have become the highest grossing movie of all time, she of course thought of one of her favourite bitches, Scarlett Johansson. Of course, Scarlett had been on her radar long before Marvel, but there were now so many incredibly beautiful women under that banner, she had an entire book devoted to it. Well, for now just superheroes in general, but if things kept going the way they were, she was going to have to start splitting it up between Marvel, DC and Other, along with other categories for her ever-growing collection.

As soon as she heard the news about that Avengers movie, Beyonce settled down with a glass of wine, opened up her book on the 'superheroes' and tried to decide which lucky bitch would have the honour of serving her tonight. Or maybe, she would simply have a relaxing evening remembering the past. Possibly while even having sex with her husband, she thought dryly. Which became increasingly tempting, when she opened up that book to see Elizabeth Olsen looking at her bashfully. Which was unsurprising, given that wonderful moment she had been exposing her own freshly gaped ass hole, with Scarlett doing the same right beside her. Oh yes, that had been a truly wonderful night, Beyonce vividly remembering it as she took a sip of her wine.

"Liz, hey, great to see you. I'm glad you could come at such short notice." Scarlett beamed in greeting, after she opened the hotel room door.

"Hey... great to see you too." Elizabeth greeted nervously, waiting until she got inside, before blurting out, "Am I getting fired? From Marvel, I mean? Because I don't know if you can do anything, but that seems a bit harsh, doesn't it? I mean, did I do something wrong? Because I thought we were having fun. Do you know if there is anything I can do? Because I know I'm not a big comics girl, or an action girl, but I could work on those things, and it really was fun finding out about this stuff. And well..."

"The money is great, and being in a big franchise opens door?" Scarlett offered with a grin, allowing the other girl to stew in her nervousness for a few long seconds, before adding, "It's great, isn't it?"

"Scarlett..." Elizabeth whined.

"Relax, I'm just teasing." Scarlett chuckled, "It's nothing like that."

"Well, what is it?" Elizabeth snapped, her nerves getting the better of her. Then she quickly apologized, "Sorry, it's just... your message was really cryptic, and I couldn't help fear the worst."

"That's okay." Scarlett reassured, before finally assuring her co-star as she ushered her into the main room of the hotel suite, "Like I said, it's nothing bad. Just someone who wanted to meet with you."

Elizabeth's eyes went wide as, on cue, she walked around the corner to see a megastar on the other side of it, causing her to let out, "Beyonce!"

"Lizzie." Beyonce beamed, putting down her wine glass and standing out to greet the newcomer, before testing the water, "Can I call you Lizzie?"

"You can call me whatever you like." Elizabeth beamed, stars in her eyes.

"I'll keep that in mind." Beyonce grinned and softly chuckled with delight. There was a pause, Beyonce waiting for the newcomer to stop looking at her in awe, and when that didn't happen she questioned, while trying and failing not to sound smug, "You're a fan, I take it?"

"Who isn't?" Elizabeth scoffed.

"Oh believe me, I have haters." Beyonce reassured.

"Yeah." Elizabeth said sadly.

"But I'm a big fan of yours too." Beyonce confessed, steering them back to a more cheery topic.

"You are?" Elizabeth beamed.

"Uh-huh..." Beyonce hummed, then after a brief pause, doubled down on it, "In fact, I've had my eye on you for quite some time."

"Why?" Elizabeth frowned, before realizing she sounded rude, and quickly added, "I mean... that's nice, but... why?"

"I'll explain in a second, but first, please take a seat." Beyonce insisted, as she sat back down herself.

"Oh... thanks." Elizabeth said shyly, and then even more shyly took a seat next to the megastar.

"Would you like a drink?" Beyonce asked, quickly adding, "You do drink, don't you? It's so hard to keep track nowadays. And you definitely could be underage."

"I'm not, but thanks, I guess." Elizabeth replied bashfully, before quickly clarifying, "I mean, I drink. And I'm not underage."

"Good. Can't be too careful these days." Beyonce said dismissively, focusing on her fingers without looking away from her pray, "Scarlett, get your cute co-star some wine. And me a refill."

"Yes my... Beyonce." Scarlett said awkwardly, then scurried to do as she was told.

This clearly surprised Lizzie, who made the highest paid actress in her business act like the subservient fuck pet she secretly was. Beyonce loved watching Scarlett like this, but her eyes didn't move away from their guest, as she was busy studying all the emotions that the innocent looking girl had during this. All the signs so far pointed to this being an easy seduction, and now she was sitting right in front of her, Beyonce could barely resist the urge to ravage Elizabeth Olson. But she hadn't built a large collection of lesbian fuck toys without making sure that her advances would be welcomed. Especially when she had a few more tricks to use, before making a move.

One of which was simply sitting there, allowing Scarlett to do her thing. It didn't look like much, especially at first. Hell, even an A-lister like Scarlett Johansson was not above retrieving a glass for a friend, pouring some wine and then handing it to her. Or refilling the glass of a friend, as she held it out. But it was telling that the megastar then stood around, waiting for her next order. Something which Beyonce had instructed her to do previously, to provide a little hint to her new friend what was going on here. Which apparently already had the gears in her head turning, even if she probably dismissed the truth initially as being absurd. However, the window would eventually close, meaning that if Beyonce was going to make a move, it had to be soon.

"So, what do you like to do for fun Lizzie?" Beyonce asked.

"Oh, nothing special. Reading and gardening, mostly. " Elizabeth said dismissively, "I'm sure that sounds really boring compared to your life."

You have no idea, thought Beyonce, but she simply answered, "We all have our hobbies. I myself enjoy making, photo albums. You know, take memorable photos of the things I've done. What I've accomplished. What I've... made mine. Maybe I'll show you, one day."

And hopefully you will be in one, Beyonce thought, even as Elizabeth innocently answered, "I'd like that."

There was a brief pause and then Beyonce asked, "How about men?"

"Men?" Elizabeth questioned.

"I know right, how clichéd." Beyonce said apologetically, "But we're all women here, and it seems like something to be asked. Of course, you don't have too, if you are uncomfortable."

"No, it's fine." Elizabeth insisted, before shrugging, "There just isn't much to say."

"Sorry to hear that." Beyonce said softly.

"Don't be." Elizabeth insisted, "I'm happy to be having some time to myself now, I really am."

"Well, that can be fun too." Beyonce grinned.

Blushing bright red Elizabeth protested, "I didn't mean-"

"Relax. I know what you meant." Beyonce reassured, before very obviously looking Elizabeth up and down, and then telling her, "It's just a shame. Mmmmmmmm, a body like that, going to waste? God, that's a tragedy."

"Thanks, I guess." Elizabeth blushed again.

"Am I making you uncomfortable?" Beyonce questioned.

"No, no, no... it's not that." Elizabeth stammered, "I just-"

"Because I just want you to know..." Beyonce interrupted, placing a hand on Elizabeth's knee in a seemingly innocent sign of comfort. It was anything but, which might've been clear from the way that Beyonce then started gently rubbing that leg, if poor Lizzie wasn't so distracted with the next words, "You can leave at any time, and you won't offend me. I promise. But the thing is, with men, best case scenario, they get the job done. Like my husband. But every woman should get properly fucked once in her life, and for that, they need another woman. Women like me, need a submissive little bottom like Scarlett. And Scarlett? Mmmmmmmm, she needs a real woman, to put her in her place. Isn't that right, my white bitch?"

"Yes, my Black Mistress." Scarlett replied, relieved to finally use her top's proper title.

"Which are you, Lizzie?" Beyonce questioned, leaning in slightly, "I have my suspicions, but I have been wrong before. Not often, but it happens. So are you a real woman Lizzie? Huh? A strictly dickly girl? Or are you a bi-curious little slut, just waiting for a real woman like me to come along, and make you their little fuck toy?"

There was a long pause, then Elizabeth eventually began, "I... I, I..."

"But like I said." Beyonce interrupted, pulling back and taking a long sip of her wine, before continuing, "You can leave if you want. No one is forcing you to stay. It's just, that Scarlett was worried about you. Thought you could do with a good fucking. And well, just look at you? Who wouldn't want to fuck you? And if you do stay, I promise you that I'll give you the fucking of a lifetime. Or go back to reading and gardening, and spend the rest of your life wondering what could have been. It's okay, mmmmmmmmm, I have The Black Widow here to eat my cunt, and take my strap-on dick deep inside her, like the good little submissive dyke whore she is. Isn't that right, Scarlett?"

"Yes, my Black Mistress." Scarlett replied again.

Another long pause, much longer than any other, and then Elizabeth softly admitted, "I, I... I've never been with a woman before."

"Would you like too?" Beyonce asked.

"With you?" Elizabeth gulped.

"Obviously." Beyonce scoffed. There was another pause, then Elizabeth just nodded, causing Beyonce to grin triumphantly, "Good girl, mmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, that's a very, very good girl."

Elizabeth's head was spinning, and she was so stunned she was rooted to the spot, unable to move, even as the other woman moved closer to her. It was far from the first time she had been propositioned, normally by some creep offering her a movie role if she would just suck his cock. Hell, most of them had been more subtle about it than this. And every time, Elizabeth had turned them down, and this time should be no different. But... this was freaking Beyonce. World famous megastar, and easily the most effortlessly confident and sexy person that Elizabeth had ever met. Could she really turned down this opportunity? Especially when she wasn't being bribed with a movie role, just a good time? Something which, as the singer pointed out, wasn't the kind of thing she normally did, making it new, different and exciting.

Of course, just because this wasn't something she normally did, didn't automatically make it a good idea to step out of her comfort zone. And what Scarlett had called this woman was a bit of a red flag. As was the fact that Scarlett was still here, and it was one thing to step out of her comfort zone by having sex with another woman, it was another thing to take a giant leap out of it by having sex with two at the same time. Or was Scarlett just here to watch? Because it was still way outside of what Elizabeth was comfortable with, and it felt like the chance to complain was rapidly closing, no matter what this black goddess said, because as soon as they started, Elizabeth wasn't so sure she would ever want to stop.

Case in point, the moment their lips met. The infamous Beyonce had been slowly moving towards her, but graciously allowed Elizabeth to close the final inch between them. In fact, it looked like the black woman was about to move back, when the white one finally did something about it. Which honestly, didn't feel like a conscious decision. No, Elizabeth couldn't just let this opportunity slip through her fingers. So all of the sudden she found herself kissing another woman, and absolutely melting into it. Oh God, Beyonce was just so good at this. And she was nice enough to start off slow, and work up to more fierce kissing. Although it remained incredibly passionate throughout.

The next thing Elizabeth really knew was that she was sitting in Beyonce's lap, the older woman kissing her neck, and sliding her hands all over her. Although it didn't take long for them to rest on Elizabeth's well-rounded ass, and give those meaty cheeks a squeeze. Looking around at the other blonde, she could see that Scarlett was looking at her with a combination of lust and jealousy. Well, maybe mostly of jealousy. Not that Elizabeth could blame her. This was literally a wet dream of hers, and honestly, she was expecting to wake up from it at any moment. Instead it just kept going, Beyonce forcefully pulling her back into another kiss, this one, including tongue right from the start.

Beyonce loved this part. Well, she loved all of it, really, but there was something special about a sweet little straight girl being corrupted and turned out, especially when she needed to be gently guided down the path of lesbianism, this one clearly did. Oh yes, Lizzie Olsen was just radiating nervousness and apprehension, at least in between kisses, but as soon as they locked lips she forgot all about that, in favour of massaging Beyonce's tongue with her own. And she didn't even try to take over. No, she was a pure bottom from even the start. Oh God, this really was going to be so much fun. And it really was, but there were many ways to get better, the most obvious one being...

"Take off your clothes, sweetie." Beyonce ordered, breaking their latest kiss. Then when the white girl just bit her lip, and looked adorably nervous again, the black woman offered, "Or get off of me, and I'll do it first. I don't mind, mmmmmmmm, I just really want to see that pretty little pale body of yours. And I want to show you my chocolate one. And you want that too, don't you honey?"

Elizabeth blushed, but nodded, "Ye, yes."

"Then do as you're told." Beyonce ordered firmly, smacking that cute little white bottom to emphasize her words.

"Awww! I mean, yes..." Elizabeth replied, and then when the other woman stared at her for a few long seconds she cautiously added, "Yes, my Black Mistress?"

"Good girl." Beyonce purred, standing up to her full height, and ordering firmly, "Call me that for the rest of the night, okay?"

"Yes, my Black Mistress." Elizabeth replied, this time without hesitation.

Which naturally, had Beyonce chuckling with delight. She thought this would be an easy conquest, and that was just another sign that she was right. Again. Although, it probably helped that this girl was tiny in comparison to her. Well, she wasn't that much shorter, but she was certainly more petite. Which made her the kind of girl Beyonce preferred. In fact, as the little actress started stripping, the singer regretted not going after her sooner. She'd had her eye on her for a while, but signing up to Marvel just seemed to be the perfect excuse. But then Lizzie started to take off her things, revealing a truly beautiful body underneath her far too modest clothing, and damn, she should have really done this.sooner. Oh well, now she would make up for lost time. Oh yes, Elizabeth Olsen was hiding a truly mouth-watering body, something which Queen B was going to have a lot of fun using for her pleasure.

Honestly Beyonce had intended to get naked first, but she didn't complain when Lizzie beat her to it. No, she enjoyed watching the nervous girl taking off her clothes, barely avoiding her fingers in the process. Then Beyonce removed her own as slowly and sensually as she could, loving the fact that it wasn't just one female 'Avenger' who was staring at her with pure lust. No, 'The Black Widow' was doing the same, but sadly for her, she just had to watch for now. Well, she was allowed to remove her clothes when she got a look from her Black Mistress, but she didn't get to be the centre of attention while doing it. Mostly because Beyonce was busy taking her new bitch by the hand and leading her into the bedroom.

Once they were there Beyonce let go of that hand, and use both of hers to cup her tits, turning around and walking backwards briefly so that Lizzie could get a good look at this, while asking, "You wanna suck on these big black titties, white girl? Huh? Mmmmmmmm, you wanna wrap your pretty little lips around these nipples, and give them everything ya got?"

Initially Elizabeth just stared in disbelief, but then she received another look, causing her to blush, and stammer, "Ye, yes, my Black Mistress?"

"Then get to it." Beyonce ordered, jumping onto the centre of the bed, and relaxing down on her back, "Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, suck these titties! Suck them good! Ah yeah, show me just how bad you wanna be my white bitch."

"Yes, my Black Mistress?" Elizabeth repeated and obeyed.

It was a bit of a risk, but given the way that the little dyke slut in training had been staring at her, and all her previous experience, it was at least a calculated risk. One which definitely paid off, as like all the rest, Elizabeth Olsen was soon obeying Queen B, which in this case meant: getting onto the bed and latching her lips onto a nipple. She sucked that passionately for a few long seconds, and then moved over to the other nipple. Lizzie then repeated this process a few times, albeit providing more attention to the surrounding flesh, until she was going totally crazy for it. Which in turn made Beyonce chuckle. White girls were all the same, put a pair of big black tits in front of them, and all the sudden they were just like a stupid teenage boy, completely lost to lust. Which was as amusing, as it was hot.

Elizabeth had occasionally looked at tits like Beyonce's, and especially Scarlett's, with great envy. She'd heard such things could be quite a hassle, and she'd been complemented before on having the perfect sized tits, and she even agreed. Oh yes, her own weren't too big, or too small, but just right. It was just occasionally she liked to dream. And even more rarely, she would think what it be like to have them in another way. In this way. But it was just an occasional thought, when she was in the mood to indulge in her girl crush on the likes of Beyonce, and Scarlett. Because apparently, when she thought about this kind of thing, she liked the curvy girls. But she never thought she'd actually indulge in that kind of thing.

Apparently she was wrong though, because here she was, worshiping those big titties like her life depended on it. Oh God, at one point, she even buried her face in between them, and motor-boated them. Oh fuck, she rubbed her face in those big boobs like an out of control teenager. Something which thankfully her 'Black Mistress' found amusing. She didn't, though. No, Elizabeth was deeply embarrassed by her behaviour, and wanted to apologize for it, but then she felt a hand pressing on the back of her head, silently encouraging her to lick and suck even more enthusiastically. So that was exactly what she did, especially when the silent encouragement turned into verbal encouragement.

"Ooooooooooh yesssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, that's it sweetie. Suck those tits!" Beyonce moaned joyfully, while pressing the other girl even more firmly against her tits. "Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, suck 'em! Oh fuck, suck them real good. Mmmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhh, I love having sexy little white girls like you worshiping my big fucking titties. And they love it too. They fucking love that shit. And clearly, you're no different. Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, all the white girls go crazy for those big black titties. Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah girl, you enjoy those big fucking tits. Then, when you're ready, there are other parts of your new Black Mistress that you need to worship."

Just that small reference should have made Elizabeth run away in terror, but instead it made her mouth water with anticipation. God, all of this just felt so right. And yet, as much as Elizabeth wanted to spend eternity worshiping these big boobs, all of a sudden she wanted, more than ever before, to find out what pussy tasted like. She had been curious before, having tasted herself indirectly from kissing previous boyfriends after they had gone down on her, and of course, on their cocks after they had fucked her. But this would be very, very different, and Elizabeth held back from following through on that for quite a while, as she was just so nervous. And again, it was just so much fun licking and sucking those boobs.

For a while, she tried to make that an acceptable alternative, by increasing the force in the pace of the licking and sucking. She also bought her hands into the mix, cupping one boob more firmly into her mouth, while playing with the other. However, if the roles were reversed, she would not accept this from a lover. No, she was just postponing the inevitable at that point, so she really needed just to go through with it, or ask to do something else. And it was an easy choice, given that no matter how intimate it was, she was eager to try this. So eventually Elizabeth kissed her way down Beyonce's... her Black Mistress's stomach, until she was resting between the other woman's legs, her mouth hovering over another woman's pussy for the very first time.

Which got a very positive reaction out of Beyonce, especially after Elizabeth started moving her mouth lower, "Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, go lower, honey. Mmmmmmmmmm, get it nice and low, lick that pussy. Come on you little dyke slut! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, prove you're just like all the rest. Yessssssssssss, prove that you're just like every other white girl! That you crave pussy. Black girl pussy! Yessssssssssss, ooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, I want The Scarlett Witch to eat my fucking cunt and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK, OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, MMMMMMMMMMMM FUCK!"

Beyonce was just starting to lose her patience with this little lezzie bitch, something which was made very clear by her last few words, but thankfully her new white fuck slut seemed too preoccupied with worshiping her body to pay any attention to what she was saying. And even if she did, there was a very good chance that she was now too far down the rabbit hole to save herself. But whether she knew it or not, she already belonged to Beyonce, and was all that left to do was to break the hot little white bitch in properly. And the first part of that of course, was to give sweet little Elizabeth Olson, the privilege of tasting her cunt. Which is exactly what she got. Oh yes, Lizzie eventually stuck out her tongue, and slid it over the pussy of her new Black Mistress, and thus tasting her for the very first time.

It would be the first of many, Beyonce promised herself that. Which was a promise which was going to be easy for her to keep, given that Lizzie moaned when that heavenly flavour hit her taste-buds for the very first time. Admittedly, it was drowned out by the loud cry of pleasure that the singer let out, and that continued to be the case as the minutes ticked by, but it was clear just how much the actress was loving it. Oh yes, the white girl began licking that pussy, like she had been born to do it. Maybe because in Beyonce's opinion, she had. Oh yes, in her experience white women were put on this Earth to please her. And just other women, for that matter. Which was a theory which Elizabeth Olson was now very much adding too.

Someone else adding to it was Scarlett Johansson, who continued waiting patiently to be invited into the fun. Well, as patiently as a little lesbian slut could, when she was having to watch another little lesbian slut get what she wanted. Namely, by moving in for a closer look, her eyes traveling over Beyonce's magnificent body, and clearly wishing that she could have permission to worship it. And maybe even, that she could push that other bitch out of the way, so she could get to Beyonce's honeypot. Unfortunately for her, she wouldn't be given that particular treat. However, fortunately for her, her Black Mistress graciously had something else in mind for her, and now seem like a good time to offer it up to her.

"Suck my tits!" Beyonce ordered, before quickly verifying, "Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, get over here, Scarlett, and start sucking on these big black titties! Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, take over for your fellow Avenger. Oh yes, I want the so-called Black Widow, mmmmmmmm, and The Scarlett Bitch, to worship my fucking body at the same time. Oh fuck yeah, that's it, ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, good girl. No, good girls. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, ooooooooooh, good little white bitches!"

"Yes, my Black Mistress." Scarlett replied, when she had a chance.

Like the well-trained white whore that she was, Scarlett was already lying down next to her Black Mistress at that point, her mouth hovering over, those big, juicy tits. From the looks of it, her mouth was literally watering at the prospect of actually joining the fun, and getting to worship those titties. And although it was cruel of her, Beyonce just couldn't resist continuing to talk, so that Scarlett would have to wait just a little bit longer. Of course, it was not long before she put 'The Black Widow' out of her misery, and shoved her head down into her tits, at which point she got the exact same treatment she did before from Lizzie, while Lizzie was tonguing her twat.

Elizabeth wasn't aware of Scarlett joining them for quite a while, or really anything, as her mind pretty much short-circuited the first time her tongue touched the other woman's twat. Touched the twat of her Black Mistress, and was introduced to the best thing she'd ever tasted. Oh yes, Elizabeth Olsen instantly loved the taste of pussy, so much so, that she was completely brain-dead for a few long minutes. Luckily her body went into autopilot, continuing to slide her tongue up to the top of that tasty treat, and then repeating the process over and over again. Although that was a double-edged sword, as it meant more cunt cream hitting her tongue, and then sliding into her mouth and down her throat, meaning that she still wasn't able to think.

When she did finally regain the ability to think, her only thought was more. More of this heavenly cream, and the moans, whimpers and cries which it caused. More, more, MORE. And she got it, by rapidly increasing the pace of her licks, and most important of all, making sure to get the other woman's clit with every stroke of her tongue. Oh yes, for a few long blissful seconds, this got her everything she wanted, and even more, in the form of a hand coming down to stroke the back of her head, reminding her that in the process she was pleasing this dark skinned goddess. The very thought of it had a smile covering her face, and Elizabeth looking up into the eyes of her new Black Mistress.

It was then she got quite the show, as blocking her view of the dark skinned goddess, was a pale one. Oh yes, Elizabeth had been so worried that it would be too much for her if Scarlett joined only in on the fun, and honestly, at least for the moment, it kind of was, as seeing her co-worker brought her crashing back down to reality, which turned her into a blushing mess. Ironically, it also stopped her from licking pussy, but instead of pulling her tongue away from that tasty treat, she just stopped with her tongue pressed against it for a few long seconds. Which got her a scolding from her Black Mistress, and rightfully so. Although those words revealed something which again, made her blush.

"No, too much. I said slow down, stop." Beyonce scolded, gently slapping Elizabeth's head in annoyance, "Come on, lick me! Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, lick me bitch! Lick me now, ooooooooooh, or I'll give that privilege to Scarlett. And you don't want that, do you? Nooooooooo, oooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkk, so you better, OH YES! Yessssssssssssss, that's it, that's more like it. That's what I like to see. What I like to feel. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, ah fuck, two little white bitches, using their mouths and tongues in the perfect pace to please their Black Mistress. Oh yes Lizzie, you're gonna make a great white bitch, ohhhhhhhhhh, and a pussy pleasing cunt!"

That was of course terrible news... Elizabeth had been ordered too slow down, and not only had she failed to do so, but she had actually stopped. Oh God, this was unforgivable, and her pussy licking privileges should be revoked, given to someone who deserved it more, like Scarlett. Thankfully, the infamous Beyonce was a forgiving Black Mistress, who gave Elizabeth a chance for redemption. Something that she was determined to prove herself worthy of. Oh yes, she would do everything in her power to make sure this was the best pussy licking this black goddess had ever had, and she was so grateful she had someone more experienced, like Scarlett, helping her out with that.

Scarlett would of course like to be in Elizabeth's place, but she recognized that this was a privilege that many broken little white bitches would kill for. Hell, there were also people outside of this little inner circle, which would kill for this privilege, as Scarlett did her best to show she understood that by going back and forth between those big black boobs, worshiping both the nipples and the flesh surrounding them. Of course, her main focus was on those nipples, which she was now licking and sucking full force, giving the superior woman as much pleasure as possible. And hoping that if she gave her enough, her Black Mistress would give her the privilege of doing something else. Which didn't happen right away, but thankfully it happened.

"Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, that's it Scarlett, just like that, suck those titties." Beyonce moaned, before finally giving Scarlett the permission she had been waiting for, "Now kiss my ass. Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, kiss it! Fucking kiss it, mmmmmmmmmm, and prove that The Black Widow is nothing but my ass kisser! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, watch this Lizzie. Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, you might find out just how much of a submissive little ass kissing bitch that your friend is. Oh yeah, two little Avengers worshiping my hot body! My red hot black body. Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, worship that fucking body, aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

"Yes, my Black Mistress." Scarlett replied, when she had a chance.

Of course, she was already moving at that point, as this was what she had been waiting for. Oh yes, as soon as her Black Mistress rolled onto her side, revealing that big glorious ass of hers, Scarlett quickly pressed her lips to the right butt cheek. She lingered on it for a few long seconds, before moving over to the left cheek, and then repeating the process. Then she was moving back and forth, making sure to cover those cheeks in kisses, and indeed prove herself to be her Black Mistress's ass kissing bitch. Not that there could be any doubt at this point. Hell, Lizzie didn't even move her mouth away from the tasty treat to look, as it just wasn't necessary. Besides, as Scarlett knew from being in Elizabeth's current position, she could sense it anyway.

Another thing which Lizzie could probably sense, was when Scarlett buried her face in between those meaty cheeks, suffocating herself in booty. Which she did for as long as she could, before pulling back for some air, before repeating the process, rubbing her face in it almost every time up to the first, so she could feel those massive globes jiggling against her face. And of course, she began lapping away at her Black Mistress's butt hole. Oh yes, she finally started to lick the ass hole of her Black Mistress, something Scarlett had been thinking about since the beginning, and it tasted just as good as she remembered. Maybe even better, 'The Black Widow' going absolutely crazy for that big black booty.

Despite the fact that she didn't technically have permission for this yet, Scarlett was relieved when she received nothing but encouragement from her Black Mistress in the form of louder moans, whimpers and cries in time with her licks. Admittedly Lizzie probably had a lot to do with that, but Scarlett was confident that she contributed. Which was seemingly proven when inevitably, the superior woman grabbed onto both of their heads, and shoved their faces deeper into those tasty little holes. That, and all the wonderful encouragement which came with it. Something which had the broken in bitch swirling her tongue around the puckered hole in front of her, instead of just up and down, and eventually trying to push her way inside.

Beyonce was in heaven right now. Of all the many, many things she did with other women, this was the most physically pleasurable for her. Admittedly it wasn't her favourite, because arguably, she wasn't in control right now. No, arguably, just in this moment, tiny little Elizabeth Olson was in control of exactly how much pleasure that her Black Mistress received. Scarlett too, albeit to a lesser extent. Which was why it was important for Beyonce to make it crystal clear to the little dyke sluts that she was in control here, and made sure they didn't do anything without her permission. And whether they knew it or not, they hadn't done anything so far that she didn't want them to do. And she highly doubted that would change.

Indeed, all it took was a strategic word, or even a moan, here, or a push of the head there, and the mighty Beyonce had the inferior women eating out of the palm of her hand. Or more accurately, eating other parts of her, with their eager little mouths and tongues. Oh yes, the singer effortlessly held onto control over the actresses, making it a heaven which Beyonce never wanted to end. And yet at the same time, she was aching to truly break in her latest conquest, and make this bitch her bitch forever. Something she wasn't going to accomplish if she spent all night getting her pussy and ass munched by a couple of eager to please lesbian sluts. So, after a respectable period of time, the black goddess gave her white sluts the permission they had been craving.

"Mmmmmmmmm, good girls. That's two very, very good girls. Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk. Now, make me cum. Oh yes, make me fucking cum!" Beyonce ordered gleefully, tightening the already firm grip she had on the back of those blonde heads, and shoving them deeper into her holes, "Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, eat that fucking ass Scarlett! Eat it, you whore! Mmmmmmmmm, fuck yeah, I know it isn't a relentlessly used fuck hole, like your back door, mmmmmmmmmm, but I still want you to try and get your tongue up it. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, you too Lizzie the lezzie. Yesssssssssss, oooooooooooh fuck, shove your lesbo tongue as deep as it will go into my fucking cunt you bitch! Oh yes, mmmmmmmmm, make me cum all over your pretty little face and in your hot little mouth! Both of you, ah fuck, both of you make me fucking cum! Make your Black Mistress cum! Ah fuck yes, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS! OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Naturally, it was Scarlett who obeyed first, the little broken bitch licking Beyonce's butt hole like crazy when she got the permission she had been waiting for, and then when she couldn't wait anymore, she shoved her tongue as deep as it would go into that back door. Which wasn't very far, but it was different enough to add to the wonderful level of stimulation. Especially considering Lizzie was practically attacking her clit at the time. Which was just so perfect that Beyonce actually wondered whether this bitch really was a mind reader, like her Marvel character. Of course, the more likely explanation was that she was just another white girl who was born to eat the pussies of superior women like Queen B.

Further proof of that came when the little bitch actually made her cum. Oh yes, Beyonce might have given some very clear instructions, throughout this wonderful act, but Elizabeth was able to follow the instructions perfectly. Then again, maybe she was just too lost in finding her place in the world to even hear her new Dom, and all of this was just instinct? Either way, it was incredibly hot to have these beautiful and famous actresses, worshiping her most private places, and making the world famous singer cum over and over again. So amazingly hot, that the rest of the world fell away, and all Beyonce knew was mind-numbing ecstasy, the type of which made this little hobby of hers worth it.

Elizabeth was struggling to breathe at first, when her Black Mistress shoved her face deeper into that tasty little cunt, but that wasn't what was important right now. No, she didn't need to breathe, she just needed to eat pussy. That was clearly meant to be her only purpose in life right now, and maybe overall. Oh yes, Elizabeth Olsen lived to eat pussy. Especially this pussy, belonging to the world famous Beyonce, who was allowing her the privilege of sampling that tasty treat. Something which Lizzie became even more grateful for when she got a mouth, and then inevitably a face, full of girl cum. Which was so life-changing she was pretty sure it made her gay on the spot.

Thankfully the superior woman relaxed her grip momentarily as soon as Lizzie had shoved her tongue as deep as it could go into that twat, because that was when it hit her. Oh God, her taste-buds were hit with the best thing ever, and she desperately began to swallow as much as she could get of it. Which was extremely hard, as she was already behind because of her moment of being stunned, but she did her best to make up for it, and more importantly, she shoved her tongue back inside her Black Mistress's pussy to try and make the real woman cum again, and thus reward her with more heavenly liquid. Something which worked like a charm, and Elizabeth happily did that over, and over, and over again.

She was unsure how often she did it, but it wasn't nearly enough. Oh God, Lizzie could never get enough of that heavenly liquid, and sadly, she was forced to miss out on a lot of it when her Black Mistress shoved her face back into her cunt, and started to grind against it. Not that she was complaining. No, it was not her place too. All that truly mattered here was that the goddess simply known as Beyonce got everything she wanted, and Elizabeth welcomed being suffocated into unconsciousness, or worse, if it meant even another moment of pleasure for her Black Mistress. Besides, she was still able to swallow some of that precious liquid, by just keeping her mouth open, and letting it come to her. It also marked her as what she truly was now, Beyonce's bitch.

It was something that Elizabeth wanted more than anything in her entire life, ever. And that thought didn't go away when she was pulled back from that yummy little pussy, just as she was about to slip into unconsciousness. Something that Lizzie was very grateful for, especially as she then felt a pair of lips against her own, and a tongue being shoved into her mouth. Admittedly she could have done with a few more seconds to catch her breath, but after what she'd been through, she just couldn't resist kissing back. Especially as initially she thought it was her Black Mistress. Not that she stopped when she realized it was her co-worker and the two 'Avengers' were sharing the taste of their Dom's pussy and ass, much to the delight of their Black Mistress.

"Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, share my juices you little sluts! Oh yes, share the taste of my pussy and ass." Beyonce gleefully encouraged, thoroughly enjoying the show as she retrieved a nice big cock and strapped it around her waist, "Yessssssssssss, that's it, that's exactly it. Mmmmmmmmm, I expect this kind of behaviour from my well-trained bitches, but you Lizzie? Ooooooooooh, you're making me so happy right now. Oh yes, you're making your Black Mistress so very happy right now Lizzie the lezzie, ohhhhhhhhhhh, and proving you're going to make a wonderful addition to my collection. Yes you are. Yes you are, oooooooooh yessssssssss, now look at me. Look at me, bitch!"

"Yes my, my... my Black Mistress?" Elizabeth reluctantly broke the kiss with Scarlett, then stammered when she saw what her Black Mistress was wearing.

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass?" Beyonce asked abruptly, after allowing Lizzie a few long seconds to admire the cock that was going to be fucking her.

"N, no..." Lizzie stammered, even more shocked by those words than the sight in front of her, which was really saying something.

"Good." Beyonce purred with wicked delight, while stroking lube into her strap-on, "I love popping cherries. Especially back door cherries. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, there really is just something so special about stretching some bitch's little virgin ass hole wide open, and filling it full of big black cock. Especially when it's a little white girl like you. Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmm, this is going to be so pretty."

"I, I... I..." Elizabeth stammered, although she had no idea what to say.

"Bend over!" Beyonce suddenly ordered firmly, "Bend over, and give me what is rightfully mine."

There was a brief pause, then Elizabeth bit her lip, looked back and forth between the bed, and Beyonce's big dick, and then began, "Do, do... do you have anything, smaller?"

"No." Beyonce said firmly, although she couldn't help smiling as she added, "Now do you want to be my good little white bitch, or not?"

Beyonce grinned with delight as Lizzie lowered her head submissively, and did as she was told. Sometimes she got push back on demanding the anal cherry of her little conquests, but more often than not after a brief battle of wills they just bent over like the bitches they were. Especially when she fucked them with her mouth first, or in this case, allowed than the privilege of munching her cunt. Hell, sometimes they even replied, 'Yes, my Black Mistress'. Lizzie didn't, but that was fine. Just the act of bending over was enough of a submission, and consent, for Beyonce to have no qualms taking what was rightfully hers. Albeit, after admiring the beautiful sight in front of her for a few long seconds.

After all, 'The Scarlett Bitch' was definitely one of those white girls with deceptively big bottoms, which looked mouth-watering when presented to her. So much so, that Beyonce just couldn't help taking advantage of this opportunity herself. Because yes, arguably, it would've been more dominant to make Scarlett do it, but why should she have all the butt munching fun? No, that little bitch could watch, as Beyonce kneeled down behind her target, spread those cheeks, and attacked Elizabeth's ass hole in a way which the hot little bottom obviously wasn't expecting. Namely, by spitting onto her target, then rubbing it in with her tongue. Something that she gleefully did a few times, before settling into just lapping away at that cute little virgin fuck hole.

That booty tasted just as good as it looked, and Beyonce could have happily licked it for hours, if it wasn't for the overwhelming desire to stretch this bitch ass wide and deep. Luckily, she was an expert at finding a happy medium between the two, which allowed her to give Elizabeth Olson a nice long, drawn-out rim job, which included sliding her tongue all around that hole, not just up and down. Hell, at one point, she tried pushing her tongue inside that wonderfully tight orifice. She didn't get very far, but she got far enough to make it worth it. Especially given the entire time the hot little butt slut moaned in pleasure as she was introduced to her purpose in life. Or at least one of them. Oh yes, one of Elizabeth Olsen's purposes was to be a good little anal fuck toy for a superior woman, like Beyonce. Something that the singer would solidify.

Naturally, she stuffed a finger up there first, and she did it nice and slowly, allowing them both to savour it. Which again, got the most wonderful reactions out of her latest conquest. And again, she continued to get them as she buried that finger all the way up into the knuckle within Lizzie's butt, and then started pumping it in and out, introducing this hot little anal bitch to the joys of getting her ass fingered. Because God, Lizzie's back hole was so tight Beyonce really wouldn't be surprised if this was the first time this hole was being finger fucked. The first of many, Beyonce promised herself that. And she would promise to this little anal whore in training. Especially if she kept letting out those moans, whimpers and cries of pleasure.

"Mmmmmmmmm, ooooooooooooh baby, so tight for your Mistress." Beyonce moaned gleefully, while continuing to pump that finger in and out of Lizzie's sweet little ass hole, "Soooooooo tight! Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, you really are an anal virgin, aren't you? Huh? Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, you've been a good little white bitch, keeping your back door all nice and cherry for a Black Mistress to come along, and take it? Well, don't worry, baby, mmmmmmmmm, your wait is over. Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck yeah, spread those cheeks! Do it white girl! Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, spread those ass cheeks nice and wide, and give your anal cherry to your Black Mistress!"

"Ah God!" Elizabeth cried out as she received a hard double smack to her ass cheeks, but instead of complaining about it, her response was simply, "Yes, my Black Mistress."

Elizabeth was incredibly embarrassed by that fact, but she couldn't help it. She also couldn't help reaching back, grabbing onto her butt cheeks, and spreading them wide apart, offering up her most private area to this commanding woman. One saving grace of that, was that she got to push her face deep into the bed sheets, and whimper in humiliation. Sounds which were thankfully muffled, making things less embarrassing. Hopefully it would be the same for... what was about to happen to her. Then again, Elizabeth honestly didn't see what could make that less embarrassing. Especially as her Black Mistress allowed her to wallow in this moment, while she clearly savoured it.

Of course, inevitably after a few long seconds of staring at her prize, the goddess simply known as Beyonce press the tip of her cock against Elizabeth's back door, and began slowly pushing forwards. Something which of course made Lizzie whimper pathetically, and tell herself to do something to stop this. Even if she didn't succeed, she shouldn't be just willingly giving up her ass hole to a complete stranger. No, that hole should be saved for someone special. Or ideally not used at all, considering Elizabeth had always thought this would be gross and disgusting, nothing she had experienced so far had changed her mind. But God help her, she just couldn't deny this woman anything. Even this.

Even allowing her own butt hole to be stretched wider and wider, until the head of a cock slid through it and into her bottom, making it official, she just lost her anal cherry. Oh God, she had just lost her anal virginity to another woman! An incredibly dominant woman. To her Black Mistress. Beyonce. Oh fuck, world-famous megastar Beyonce Knowles had just popped her butt cherry. No, she had taken it. Oh yes, she had taken Elizabeth's back door cherry from her, and claimed Lizzie's ass, as her own. It was hers now. Lizzie was hers. Elizabeth just couldn't deny that fact at that moment, and it was one which her Black Mistress allowed them to savour, before inevitably starting to push forwards again, causing inch after inch of that big dick to slide deeper into that tight little virgin ass.

The initial anal penetration had Lizzie crying out sharply in pain, followed by several gasps and whimpers, as she felt like the dildo was being sent right through her body, and would come out of her mouth any second now. Thankfully that wasn't what happened, but it definitely felt like it. And yet, somehow, that feeling wasn't unbearable. It wasn't pleasant, but even that initial penetration wasn't so bad that Elizabeth had to beg for mercy. Which, despite everything, she didn't really want to do. No, she would just surrender herself completely to the Black Dom. Give her everything, even this. So Elizabeth just lay there and did her best to relax while her most intimate area was claimed and conquered by her new Mistress.

Beyonce absolutely adored everything about fucking another woman into submission, and this might just be her favourite part of her favourite act. The moment that she added yet another anal cherry into her collection, and guaranteeing Elizabeth Olson would be just another notch on her belt. Oh yes, Beyonce had a special place among her books for this cute little actress, and already a few photos, thanks to Scarlett sneakily taking a few for her, including that precious moment that she took Elizabeth Olson's back door cherry. Something that she would reward her loyal little anal bitch for soon enough, but for now, her main focus was on her latest conquest.

Mostly because Lizzie just making it so easy on her, continuing to spread those butt cheeks nice and wide so she could give her Black Mistress the best look possible at her most private hole stretching widely in submission for her, and taking inch after inch of dildo inside it. Something which again, Scarlett was taking pictures of, like a good girl, giving Beyonce plenty of choices when it came to deciding which pictures would end up in her book. There were definitely a few sure ones from the initial anal penetration and butt stuffing, and definitely one with her thighs resting against Lizzie's butt cheeks, something she eventually succeeded at, after some patience. Oh yes, eventually thighs came to rest against butt cheeks, announcing every inch of that big dildo was buried deep within Lizzie's bottom.

Something which Beyonce just had to gloat about, "Oooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmm, that's it, that's a good girl Lizzie. That's a very good girl. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, just a little more, just a little more, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, every inch! That's every single inch of my big black cock buried deep in your white little ass! Oh yeah, you're mine now bitch! Your ass is mine! You hear me? Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, Elizabeth Olson is just another anal bitch, skewered on my dick. Just another white girl, broken and tamed by a big black dildo. By my bitch tamer! Oh yeah Lizzie, mmmmmmmm, you're just another piece of white ass I own, and can use as I please."

Unsurprisingly there was no reply from her latest butt slut, as she was too overwhelmed with the feeling of having her ass fully stuffed with a big dick for the very first time. It would be the first of many, Beyonce promised herself that. Oh yes, from now on Elizabeth Olson would be getting butt fucked on a regular basis. Mostly by her Black Mistress, although Beyonce would ensure anyone else who wanted a piece of this ass would get it. Yeah, the few other dominant women in the business would be lining up to get a piece of this fine white ass. A fact which was reinforced when the Black Dom officially started fucking it, which was always very satisfying, and this time was certainly no exception.

No, this was truly wonderfully satisfying, especially given that Lizzie continued spreading her cheeks like a good little anal bitch, meaning that she was continuing to give her Black Mistress the best possible view of her butt hole being violated by the big dick. Only this time, it wasn't just invading it, but fucking it. Butt fucking her. That's what Beyonce was doing. Oh yes, she was anally dominating another woman, which was maybe her favourite thing in the whole world. Especially when she had another one of her white bitches taking pictures of it. Something Beyonce was just about ready to reward her for. After all, it would be a great way to tease her latest conquest, and give her a preview of what she would soon be doing.

"Scarlett, get over here and take over spreading Lizzie's cheeks." Beyonce suddenly ordered, "Mmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, I want you to get a good look at your fellow Avenger's shit hole stretching for me."

"Yes, my Black Mistress." Scarlett eagerly replied and obeyed.

Scarlett had to push Elizabeth's hands out of the way, probably because the poor girl was so overwhelmed she barely knew what was going on. If that was the case, it was probably better for them, given that the goddess simply known as Beyonce was an amazing ass stretcher, and would have Lizzie's bowels relaxing in no time. She might even be there already, given some soft sounds she was making could definitely be called pleasurable. Which reminded Scarlett of the first time she had the honour of taking her Black Mistress's big black cock inside her slutty little ass. Or slutty fat ass, as she was constantly reminded. Hell, it hadn't been that long since she had been stretched back there, and already Scarlett was craving another helping of it. God, she could even kind of feel it.

One of the main reasons for that was that she was seeing her co-star getting the kind of treatment she lived for, especially as now she had such an up close look at it. Oh yes, her face was inches away from where that big dick was sliding in and out of Lizzie's butt hole, providing the phantom feeling of that big black dick violating her own slutty little bitch hole. Something that Scarlett was hoping to get the honour of before the end of the night, However, before that, there was another special treat she was very happy to get. One she had before, but never with Elizabeth Olsen involved. One which made her mouth water just thinking about it. And sure enough, after patiently waiting for it, Scarlett was given that treat.

"Good girls, mmmmmmmmm, that's some very good white girls. Mmmmmmmmmmm, some very good anal bitches." Beyonce chuckled, as she continued pumping her big black dick in and out of Elizabeth Olson's tight white virgin ass hole, "Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmm, so good. So fucking good, ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck, now suck it Scarlett! Suck your little friend's ass off of my dick."

"Yes, my Black Mistress." Scarlett eagerly replied and obeyed.

As she was talking, Beyonce pulled her cock slowly out of Lizzie's ass hole and then pressed it against Scarlett's lips, which was the exact honour that Scarlett had been hoping for. Other than getting her fat ass fucked, of course, but she had faith that would come, sooner or later tonight. For now she was more than happy to wrap her lips around the head of her Black Mistress's big dick, and taste the deepest part of Elizabeth Olson's ass on it. To go ass to mouth, which always made her moan happily, and this time was no exception. Oh yes, Scarlett Johansson moaned loudly and proudly, as she savoured the taste of another woman's ass for a few long minutes, before starting to bob her head up and down the shaft.

Naturally, it wasn't that long before Scarlett was shoving every single inch down her throat so she could give that ass flavoured strap-on a deep clean. If this had been at the end of a butt fucking she would have been able to take her time, and really savour this wonderful flavour, which honestly was her preference. However only barely, because if she made sure the blow job was fast, it meant she would likely be treated to more later. More to the point, if she didn't move fast enough, she might miss out on some precious butt cream. And sure enough, the Black Dom started switching back and forth between Lizzie's ass and Scarlett's mouth. While of course, dishing out some wonderful verbal encouragement.

"Ooooooooooh yessssssssssss, suck it Scarlett! Mmmmmmmmm, suck your Black Mistress's big black cock." Beyonce gleefully encouraged, while stroking the long blonde hair in front of her, and looking back and forth between Lizzie's gaping ass hole, and Scarlett sucking the juices from it, "Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, suck it good. Get every drop of Lizzie's butt off of that dick. Oh yes, good little cock sucker. Ah fuck, ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, That's good, so good. Yesssssssssss, I wanna see The Black Widow sucking The Scarlett Witch's ass cream off of my big black dick. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeessssssssss, good girls. Good little white bitches."

Elizabeth blushed furiously at those words, vividly imagining The Black Widow sucking The Scarlett Witch's ass cream. She also imagined what the Marvel fans would think, if they could see herself and Scarlett now. Most of all, she imagined what her Disney bosses would think, if they could see her now. Oh God, she'd be fired for sure. On the spot, and she couldn't even fight it. And she couldn't bear the thought of this getting out. Of her acting like such a submissive little slut. And the worst part being, that she loved every single second of it. And at this point, even found herself craving more. Oh God, Elizabeth Olson needed to cum with a big black strap-on dick up her ass!

She couldn't believe how quickly pain had turned to pleasure. At first she had wondered whether Beyonce was just that skilled an ass fucker, or that she was just a natural butt slut. Then she realized it didn't matter. No, Lizzie's thoughts and feelings didn't matter at all. All that mattered, was pleasing her Black Mistress, something Elizabeth wanted to do more than anything in that moment. Which meant holding back on her own selfish needs, and simply allowing the superior woman to use the private hole on her body however she wanted. Even if that did mean spending what felt like an hour feeding her fellow 'Avenger' the ass cream of The Scarlett Witch.

To her shame, Lizzie found it almost is fascinating as the Black Dom, and shortly after Scarlett started spreading her cheeks Elizabeth stopped trying to hide her sounds of pleasure in the beds sheets, which had never been that successful, and lifted herself up onto all fours, so she could get the best possible look of this obscene sight. Which kind of hurt her neck after a while, and worse, pushed her closer to climax, but she just couldn't look away. She just couldn't. Oh God, that was maybe the most successful actress of her generation, and certainly the biggest money-maker, and she was going ass to mouth like a total whore. Oh fuck, it was so twisted. And hot. And made it crystal clear just how powerful her new Black Mistress was.

Which was a fact which ultimately became too much for Elizabeth, and she cried out desperately, "Harder! Ooooooooooooh please, my Black Mistress, fuck me harder! Fuck, fuck my ass! Oh God, I want my ass fucked! I need to be ass fucked. Oh please give it to me, my Black Mistress, mmmmmmmmm ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, ah fuck, fuck my ass hole! Pound it hard and deep and make me cum! Make me, ooooooooooooooh, make me your bitch! Yessssssssssss, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, I wanna be your bitch! Your little anal loving bitch! Your, your white bitch. Oh God! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooodddddddddddddd, I want to be your white bitch who loves it up the butt! Just please, plassssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee make me cum! Oh yes, make me cum make me cum make meeeeeeeee cuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmm, AH FUCK!"

"You wanna cum, huh? Mmmmmmmmm, then you do it." Beyonce pushed with a wicked chuckle, "Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkk, bounce that booty. Bounce that big jiggly booty back at me, and make yourself cum like a bitch with a dick in your ass. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssss, cum like a bitch, Lizzie. My bitch. That's what you are now, oh yeah, that's all you are. Yessssssssss, you're my anal loving white bitch now Lizzie. Now cum like it. Oh yes, Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss, that's it, good girl. Sooooooooooo goooooooooodddddddddd, aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Only too happy to oblige at this point, Elizabeth lifted herself up onto all fours, and started bouncing herself back against her Black Mistress's big black cock. At the same time, the superior woman increase the pace, meaning that Lizzie went crashing over the edge of a powerful climax in no time. In fact, it was easily the most powerful climax of her life. And it was quickly followed by another, and another, and another, which pretty much sealed the poor girl's fate. Oh yes, she would gladly do anything that Beyonce wanted, be her anal loving little white bitch, if she could only know pleasure like this again. Which was the last coherent thought poor little Lizzie had for quite a while, as she was bombarded with ecstasy.

Beyonce meanwhile chuckled with delight as she reduced ano
Hi, I write under the name MTL or MTL17. I have been writing fan fiction for over 10 years now. I have over 400 stories posted on Literotica.com and even more on adult-fanfiction.org. I'm also on archiveofourown.org and t-s-s-a.com.

Want a commission, or just a support what I do? Consider subscribing to me on patreon.com/MTL17.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, diamond_luv, pixidragon, Dexter07

diamond_luv

Re: Beyonce's Book Of Bitches Part 8
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2021, 06:01:14 PM »
The Black Mistress Beyonce making new additions to her harem.

I love a good FemDom story like this. They are rare to come across outside your work which has been fabulous to read.

The following users thanked this post: MTL

MTL

Re: Beyonce's Book Of Bitches Part 8.2
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2021, 10:22:19 AM »
Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Beyonce Knowles or Elizabeth Olsen or Scarlett Johansson or any other celebrities. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

Beyonce meanwhile chuckled with delight as she reduced another successful white girl into being her broken little anal bitch. Oh yes, Elizabeth Olsen could pretend to be a powerful witch all she wanted, but her cute little ass belonged to Queen B. Something Beyonce tried to make crystal clear by building up the butt pounding until it could be called a literal rectum wrecking. Not to the point where Lizzie would need to book some embarrassing surgery, but just enough so that the tiny thing would never again be able to sit down without thinking about her Black Mistress. Although it would be a while before she was sitting properly, and at least an hour before the poor little ass hole that Beyonce was currently abusing would close.

As a result, it was almost impossible to look away from the sight in front of her, but Beyonce just about managed it for a few long seconds to check Scarlett was doing her job. Then she grinned immediately and happily to see that her well trained white bitch was indeed taking some pictures to immortalize this perfect little moment. Pictures which would no doubt end up in one of Beyonce's books. By the expression on Elizabeth Olson's face during one of her first, and ideally the first of many, anally induced orgasms, and just how beautiful the contrast of their skin tone was, as the black dominant woman pounded into the submissive little white bitch. Oh yes, everything about this moment was so hot and perfect, making it a real struggle for Beyonce not to cum too soon.

It was a struggle Beyonce was used too by now, and thankfully she once again did herself proud, squeezing plenty of orgasms out of Elizabeth before it became too much. Then, when she was on the edge of her own climax, Queen B made sure they went out in style, by grabbing a firm hold of that long blonde hair and yanking it back, while starting to spank that already widely jiggling white booty. And of course, she bombarded her latest conquest with verbal abuse, making it crystal clear to her exactly what she now was. Also, making it clear to the watching Scarlett, who probably thought she didn't notice sneaking in an orgasm of her own thanks to some quick work with her fingers, and probably imagining that she was getting everything that Lizzie was right now.

Everything, including the verbal abuse that Beyonce was now dishing out at the top of her lungs, "CUM! CUM FOR ME YOU BITCH! MMMMMMMMM YESSSSSSSSSSS, CUM FOR YOUR BLACK MISTRESS! OH YES, CUM LIKE A BITCH WITH A DICK IN YOUR ASS! YESSSSSSSSSSSS, OOOOOOOOOOOOOH FUCK, THAT'S IT, GOOD GIRL. GOOD LITTLE ANAL WHORE! OHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHH, THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE NOW LIZZIE! MY LITTLE ASS SLUT MY SLUTTY LITTLE BUTT BITCH! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH, MY FUCKING ANAL WHORE! TAKE IT AND CUM WHORE! TAKE IT LIKE THE WHORE YOU ARE, MMMMMMMMMMM, AND BECOME MY LITTLE WHITE BITCH! OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, AH SHIT!"

Naturally, those words combined with the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit, those juicy little white cheeks jiggling against her thighs, and the sheer joy of anally dominating another woman, sent Beyonce crashing over the edge of a powerful climax. Also naturally, she was able to push herself through that climax, and several more that followed, to make sure that she finished the job breaking in her new bitch. However, she also made sure she didn't do something embarrassing, like collapsed down on top of her. Beyonce admittedly came close, but no, she stopped herself at the last possible moment, and then yanked the dildo out of her latest conquest, so she could admire her handiwork.

"Spread your cheeks, bitch!" Beyonce ordered after a few long seconds of just staring deep into Elizabeth's butt via the gaping crater which was now her ass hole, "Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, show me that pretty little gape. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, ooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, mmmmmmmmmm, show me... so I can take a little souvenir for my book."

"What?" Elizabeth questioned weakly, before crying out as her butt received another hard double smack, "OWWW!"

"Did I stutter?" Beyonce snapped, "I said, spread 'em, slut."

"Yes my Black Mistress." Elizabeth whimpered, and did as she was told.

Elizabeth did this without really thinking it through, because she wanted to avoid conflict, and not get hit again. Also, she clearly displeased her Black Mistress, which in her current state of mind was truly heart-breaking. Then she realized exactly what it was she was doing, as she blushed fiercely, but she couldn't stop. Oh God, she was vividly aware when she slowly pulled apart her ass cheeks, once again displaying her most private area to the other women in the room. And this time, Scarlett was quick to hand their Black Mistress a camera, so that she could take a photograph. A lot of them, actually. And she probably got Lizzie's face in at least one, and yet still, the actress was frozen to the spot, helpless to do anything but continue exposing herself.

"You like it?" Beyonce asked, briefly showing her latest conquest one of the photos, before explaining, "Don't worry, sweetie. No one is going to see this. Mmmmmmmm, no one, but me. And maybe a few friends. And my other white bitches. Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, you see, I collect pretty little things like you, and Scarlett. Especially white girls. They're my favourites. I fuck 'em, break 'em, and train 'em to be the perfect little submissive bitches for me, and whoever I want to share you with. And these photos? Well, there like my trophies. And the best ones will go in a nice big book, filled to the brim with broken little fuck toys, just like you. And you'd better do nothing about it. Nothing, except be my good little plaything. Right, bitch?"

Which of course made Elizabeth blush fiercely again, even though she found these words weirdly comforting. Because considering the circumstances it could have been a lot worse. It could also have been better, but at least her Black Mistress wasn't planning to expose her as a lesbian slut. And oh God, if those pictures ever got out, she wasn't sure she would ever be able to show her face in public again. And now they existed, she would have to do whatever this woman wanted, whether she liked it or not. Even if it meant exposing herself like this, while the other woman continued to take pictures. Although, bizarrely, Lizzie kind of liked the idea of being someone's bitch in that moment. To have a Black Mistress, and be fucked like she just had again and again. Especially if it meant the same amount of powerful orgasms.

"I asked you a question, bitch!" Beyonce snapped, and then when her latest conquest just looked confused, she clarified, confident she already knew the answer, "Do you have a problem with that?"

"No, my Black Mistress." Elizabeth whimpered, just in case clarifying, "I'm yours. I'm your bitch. I'll do whatever you want."

"That's what I like to hear." Beyonce smirked wickedly, and then pushed, "And here's your chance to prove it... suck my cock. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, suck your own ass off of my big dick. Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, prove to me that you know your place by becoming my little ass to mouth bitch, as well as my little anal bitch. "

"Yes my Black Mistress." Elizabeth whimpered again, and again slowly did as she was told.

She only realized what she would be doing as she began to turn around, at which point she scrunched up her nose in disgust. Admittedly, it was hard to imagine this could be worse than the humiliation she just endured, and at least this time she wouldn't enjoy it. Maybe. Oh God, what happened if she actually liked ass to mouth? Surely there was only so much humiliation any woman could take? And yet, to her shame, when the time came for her to wrap her lips around the head of the dildo which had just taken her anal virginity, and pummelled the deepest part of her bowels, Elizabeth actually moaned in pure pleasure. Oh God, she really did like the taste of her own ass! Which at least amused her Black Mistress.

"Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, moan for me bitch! Moan as you taste your own ass." Beyonce chuckled wickedly, reaching down to stroke the long blonde hair of her latest conquest as she continued giving her encouragement, "Yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmm fuck, moan like the ATM whore you are! I assure you, it's natural. Oh yeah, it's natural for a white bitch like you to love it up the ass, and to taste your own butt. And the butts of your fellow white bitches. And you will, I promise you that. But first, let's see how much you can take. Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, take it deep! Deep down your whore throat! Oh fuck yeah, ah shit, ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkk!"

Again, without really thinking about it Lizzie did as she was told, bobbing her head up and down, taking more of the dildo into her mouth until it reached the entrance to her throat. Then, concentrating on those first few inches for a few long minutes, with encouragement from her Black Mistress, Elizabeth tried to go lower. Which wasn't exactly easy, but she tried, and somewhat succeeded. She didn't get all the way, but she got further than she thought she would, and made sure to clean the rest with her tongue, making sure she got every drop of her own ass cream. Oh God, what the hell was she doing? This was so embarrassing. But she just couldn't stop, as it felt so, so good.

"Good girl, you can stop now. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, that's nice and clean." Beyonce purred before turning to her other white bitch, "Scarlett, since you've been so good in patient, you can now ride me. Oooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, ride me with your slutty little ass hole, and show your little cast-mate just how much of an anal whore Scarlett Johansson is."

"Yes, my Black Mistress, thank you, my Black Mistress." Scarlett eagerly replied and obeyed.

Scarlett had been waiting and hoping for this command, maybe especially while Lizzie have been cleaning her own ass cream from that big dick, so she had been pulling the butt-plug stretching her ass in and out of that slutty little hole, hopefully preparing it for this moment. Now it was finally here Scarlett quickly pulled the plug out, and tossed it aside, and she lined herself up with the strap-on which had just been deep inside Elizabeth Olson's ass. She did that so she could moan loudly and proudly as she anally penetrated herself. Yes, to please her Black Mistress, but also because it was very satisfying to let those sounds out. Mostly though, it was about pleasing her Black Mistress, which is why she made sure to reach back and pull her ass cheeks open, so the superior woman could get the perfect view of the anal penetration. Lizzie too.

Both the other women stared at this lustfully, which made Scarlett's submissive heart flutter. Again, mostly because she was pleasing her Black Mistress, but it also seemed that sweet little Elizabeth Olson had been successfully corrupted. Yes, her... their Black Mistress was the main reason for that, but Scarlett had definitely played a role, and that made her feel very proud of herself. Which only made it easier to relax, and once again, accept that her most private orifice was made for the enjoyment of a superior woman. Oh yes, her shit hole had been conquered and turned into a fuck hole. One that this superior woman used whenever she wanted, and however she wanted. And oh boy, it was easy now.

Like the well-trained fuck hole it was Scarlett's butt hole easily stretched for the first few inches of that big black cock. The little anal slut just couldn't resist pausing for a few long seconds to savour the moment, but she knew the black goddess liked to do the same, and she was soon pushing herself all the way down. Hell, Scarlett could have probably slammed herself all the way down, burying the entire length inside her back passage in just one thrust, if she had wanted too. However, it was far more satisfying to do it slowly. Besides, that was what her Black Mistress would want, and that was the most important thing. Also, it wasn't that long before those meaty cheeks were resting against the thighs of the superior woman, meaning that officially the full length of the dildo was buried within the inferior woman's rectum.

Again this was something they both, and maybe all, liked to savour, and Scarlett gave them a few long seconds to do so, maybe even a full minute, and then she slowly started bouncing up and down, moaning, whimpering, and crying out the entire time in pure joy. Admittedly, there was a little pain and discomfort throughout this process, but the world famous Scarlett Johansson was such an anal whore at this point, she got enjoyment from even that. Especially because she knew what was coming. Oh yes, inevitably whatever pain or discomfort there had been faded away, leaving her with just pure pleasure. And soon after that, orgasms. Sadly, she would have to wait a little longer for that.

"Scarlett, lift yourself right off the cock." Beyonce suddenly ordered.

"Yes, my Black Mistress." Scarlett replied and obeyed without hesitation, even though she was disappointed by this command.

The purpose of it became clear when Beyonce then ordered, "Lizzie, suck my dick. Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, it's your turn to taste your fellow Avenger's ass."

"Yes, my Black Mistress." Elizabeth eagerly replied and obeyed.

Elizabeth had up until now been perfectly okay with just watching as she was still pretty exhausted from losing her anal cherry, and it was amazing to see Scarlett Johansson get her legendary ass fucked. But the chance to taste that ass was just too good to pass up. And besides, she could no longer imagine denying her Black Mistress anything. So she quickly moved into position, wrapped her lips around that weapon of ass destruction, and then moaned loudly and happily at the taste of Scarlett Johansson's legendary ass on their Black Mistress's big dick. Which was thankfully a flavour she was able to savour for a few long minutes, before starting to lazily bob her head up and down that dildo.

She was punished in the form of that dildo being taken away from her mouth, and returned to that legendary booty faster than she would've liked. Determined not to make the same mistake twice, Lizzie then frantically sucked it clean during her second chance at going ass to mouth. Same with her third, fourth, and so on. Oh yes, for a few long blissful minutes, sweet little Elizabeth Olsen was turned into an ATM machine. And she loved every moment of it. Oh God yes, it was so twisted and wrong, and yet so very hot. It also meant when the time came for something else, her energy had fully returned. Or at least, it had been replaced by lots of adrenaline.

"Good girl." Beyonce purred before ordering, "Now it's your turn to ride me with your pretty little white ass. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ride me Lizzie. Oooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, I want The Black Widow and The Scarlett Witch to take turns riding me with their slutty little ass holes to prove they're nothing but my anal loving white bitches!"

"Yes, my Black Mistress." Elizabeth eagerly replied and obeyed.

Unsurprisingly Scarlett seemed a little hesitant to move out of the way, and Elizabeth kind of felt bad for her. The poor 'Black Widow' had to watch Lizzie receiving all the ass fucking up until now, and as soon as she got her chance, almost immediately she had to share with someone else. And now, she had to watch 'The Scarlett Witch' getting what she said she really wanted. However, Elizabeth didn't feel bad enough to insist her friend be the one to continue getting this kind of pleasure. No, she positioned herself over that dildo as soon as she could, and even quickly shoved herself down onto it. Which was something she regretted, as although her back passage and especially her back hole were well-loosened up, they were still sore from the other pounding.

As a result she ended up crying out in pain and pausing, before lowering herself down slowly and carefully. Thankfully her Black Mistress didn't seem to mind this. In fact, when Elizabeth looked behind her, she was thrilled to see the superior woman was grinning widely, her eyes locked to where her big black cock was disappearing into that freshly de-virgined hole. Something which made Elizabeth's heart flutter, and she tried to pull her cheeks even wider apart to make sure that the dominant woman got the best look possible. Which she continued doing as she buried every inch of her Black Mistress's strap-on into her shit-pipe, and then after another brief pause to savour the moment she started bouncing on it, officially sodomizing herself in the reverse cowgirl position.

Scarlett had been truly happy for her friend before. After all, the day she had lost her anal cherry, and became one of Beyonce's white bitches was easily one of the greatest days of her life. And she hadn't had to share that with anyone, and she told herself she would be okay with just watching, if it came to that. However, now she'd had a taste of her Black Mistress's big black cock up her big white ass, Scarlett was definitely craving more. So much so it was really hard not to just shove Lizzie off of that dick, and take her place. Oh God, she wanted to do that so badly. Hell, in that moment, she never wanted to share that big black cock again, and wanted to keep it deep in one of her slutty little fuck holes forever.

For better or for worse, she was again given another chance with that big black cock. Hell, she got several of them, as she found herself swapping places with Lizzie over and over again. Sometimes they would be allowed to taste each other's asses first, but as time went on, more and more they were simply going from one ass being fucked to the other. Which led to this weird paradox, where neither of them were really getting satisfied, certainly not enough to cum, but they were also constantly getting butt fucked, which was heaven for two submissive bitches like Elizabeth Olsen and Scarlett Johansson. Meaning that Scarlett, and likely Elizabeth too, both wanted this to last forever, and at the same time, they wanted the privilege of cumming as soon as possible.

Although ultimately it was Elizabeth who first cried out, "Make me cum, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh, please my Black Mistress, let me cum! Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, allow your white bitch the privilege of cumming for you. Please? Oh please, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooodddddddddd, I need to cum!"

"You need it, huh?" Beyonce teased.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss!" Elizabeth moaned.

"You my white bitch?" Beyonce pushed.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss!" Elizabeth moaned, desperately adding, "I'm your bitch! I'm your bitch I'm your bitch I'm your bitch! I'm your little white bitch! Your anal loving slut! Your butt sex addicted whore! Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk, I'll be whatever you want me to be, mmmmmmmmm, do whatever you want, just please, let me cum."

"Do it then." Beyonce ordered, with a smile on her face, "Oh yeah, make yourself cum like a bitch with a dick in your ass. Again."

"Thank you, my Black Mistress, thank you." Elizabeth screamed at the top of her lungs, then quickly did as she was told.

Honestly Scarlett felt a little stronger for being able to out last the other woman, but it didn't really feel like much of a victory right now, given that as soon as she got permission, Lizzie gleefully increased the speed and made herself cum. And then she got to keep cumming over and over again, as she hammered her own butt hole with what had to be every ounce of her strength. And she wasn't the only one. No, their Black Mistress was only too happy to help out, by reaching up, grabbing onto Lizzie's waist and then starting to hammer deep into the bowels of Elizabeth Olson. Hell, Scarlett even worried that the Black Dom would use every ounce of her energy to destroy the bottom of her new bottom, while leaving the old one unsatisfied. Of course, she should've known better.

"Come here, you little anal bitch." Beyonce ordered loudly.

Even though she wasn't referenced directly, Scarlett hoped that her Mistress meant her, so she cautiously did as she was told, and replied, "Yes, my Black Mistress."

Just then Elizabeth tried to collapse with exhaustion, only to be held up by their Black Mistress, tossed aside, and then replaced by Scarlett. It was almost creepy how seamless this was, but Scarlett wasn't exactly in a position to complain. No, she couldn't complain at all, as she was too busy screaming with pleasure, as her Black Mistress grabbed onto her and slammed every inch of her big black cock into that slutty little ass hole of hers, and fucked it until 'The Black Widow' had no choice but to cum for her. At which point, Scarlett started contributing, although that was pretty much just her body going into business for itself, as she was well beyond the point she could think coherently. And was just a complete wreck.

Beyonce had meant to concentrate on Scarlett, and reward her for being such a good girl before. But she just couldn't resist returning to Lizzie's hot little ass. Not because she thought there was an ounce of fight left in her, but just because she couldn't resist going back and forth between the asses of The Black Widow and The Scarlett Witch. And honestly, Elizabeth Olsen and Scarlett Johansson. Oh yes, their Marvel characters might be incredibly powerful, but these were two rich and famous white women, who were currently nothing but her anal bitches. Which was a heavenly thought which Beyonce planned on savouring, and enjoying, all night long. And she certainly did for those next few blissful minutes.

Of course, at this point she just couldn't resist cumming herself. Hell, it was a miracle that she lasted as long as she did, given the incredible stimulation she had got from the previous ass pounding was still echoing through her body, along with the mental high of breaking yet another white bitch and adding her to her collection. Adding pictures which would go into one of her books. Oh yes, that combined with the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit, and getting to bounce Scarlett Johansson's big fat ass on her cock was so amazing, and she just couldn't stop herself from cumming oh so hard. Nor could she stop herself from cumming over and over again.

To make sure to drive her dominance home, and just because it was fun, Beyonce flipped them over so all of a sudden Scarlett was lying down flat on her stomach, with her Black Mistress on top of her. This angle really allowed Beyonce to use every ounce of her strength to brutalize that bottom's bottom. Perhaps more importantly, it made those meaty cheeks, which had been already jiggling a lot from the force of the sodomy, go into overdrive, which just felt so wonderful against her thighs. Also, it was so amazing to be able to hold the bitch down and scream into her ear what she was. What Elizabeth Olsen and Scarlett Johansson were. And what any white woman she wanted would be.

"MINE! MINE MINE MINE! MMMMMMMMMM YEAHHHHHHHHHHH, YOU'RE MINE BITCH! OHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHH, YOUR ASS IS MINE!" Beyonce screamed at the top of her lungs, "YOU HEAR ME, BITCH? I OWN YOUR BIG FAT WHITE ASS! YOURS, AND YOUR LITTLE FRIEND'S ASS! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, OOOOOOOOOOOH FUCK, YOU'RE MINE! BOTH OF YOU! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH, MINE! ELIZABETH OLSEN AND SCARLETT JOHANSSON ARE MY ANAL LOVING WHITE BITCHES I CAN USE HOWEVER, WHEREVER, AND WHENEVER I FUCKING WANT! OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS, YOU'RE MINE, ALL MINE! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD!"

Normally Beyonce would stop herself before she used every ounce of her strength, as she wanted to maintain her dominance. However she just got so carried away this time, that she kept going until she collapsed down onto Scarlett. But that was okay, because Scarlett Johansson was maybe the most submissive anal loving bitch in her collection, and Elizabeth Olson seemed to be in the same ballpark. Hell, it was even questionable how conscious either of them were after what had happened, given that both of them were just lying flat, panting with exhaustion, with their eyes closed. Which was admittedly a position which Beyonce shared with them, until she finally got her act together.

Which of course involved Queen B lifting herself up onto all fours and yanking the dildo out of that slutty little fuck hole's slutty little fuck hole. That was hard enough at this stage, but the remaining position was even worse, given how exhausted she was. However, it gradually got easier as she moved down the bed and got a nice close up look at her handiwork. Namely, the obscenely gaping butt holes of Elizabeth Olsen and Scarlett Johansson. Oh yes, that was such a twisted sight to Beyonce, as it was a sign of her dominance. One that she made sure to capture on film, as soon as she could. Namely by grabbing her camera, and taking a few photos. First of the initial sight, and then an even better one.

Just as she was about to order these bitches to spread their cheeks, they did it themselves. More accurately, Elizabeth did it first, and then not wanting to be left out, Scarlett cautiously followed suit. And both girls let out a sound, which was probably meant to be 'Yes my Black Mistress', but came out a mixture of a groan and a whimper. Which was honestly adorable, and made Beyonce chuckle wickedly, as she once again became lost in taking photographs. Then she slowly moved around so that she was in front of them, lowered herself down onto the bed, and then went to see whether they would automatically go for her cock. They didn't, but she could tell by the look in their eyes that they wanted too.

"Suck my dick, bitches." Beyonce ordered hoarsely.

"Yes, my Black Mistress." Scarlett replied softly and obeyed.

"Yes, my Black Mistress." Elizabeth replied softly and obeyed.

"And be nice, and share." Beyonce pushed.

"Yes, my Black Mistress." Scarlett replied softly and obeyed.

"Yes, my Black Mistress." Elizabeth replied softly and obeyed.

Obediently Elizabeth and Scarlett crawled forwards until they were directly hovering over that butt flavoured dildo, their cheeks pretty much pressed together in the process. They then slid their tongues all over the head, in a way kissing in the process, which led into more traditional kisses between them. But for the most part, they concentrated on the big black cock of their Black Mistress. They were even nice enough to start taking it in turns to wrap their lips around the head, with Scarlett moving back so that Lizzie got to do it first. Which seemed only right, given that Elizabeth was still new to this. Also, as one of her Black Mistress's favorites, Scarlett was no doubt confident that she would get plenty more chances to do this.

She was right, of course, but Beyonce was also impressed with Lizzie's performance. And God, it was so hot to make such a sweet looking girl do something so naughty. Especially in this case, as she was tasting the combination of her own and the ass of her 'fellow Avenger'. Oh yes, Beyonce could easily see this becoming a regular thing between them. And better yet, she could get a few more Marvel girls into the equation. Maybe some girls from DC too. Also, just other actresses, and her previous conquests in general. Oh yes, Elizabeth Olsen made a wonderful addition to her collection, and she couldn't wait to introduce her to her fellow white bitches. And of course, adding these new photos, including the latest one of Elizabeth trying to deep throat her cock, into one of her books.
Hi, I write under the name MTL or MTL17. I have been writing fan fiction for over 10 years now. I have over 400 stories posted on Literotica.com and even more on adult-fanfiction.org. I'm also on archiveofourown.org and t-s-s-a.com.

Want a commission, or just a support what I do? Consider subscribing to me on patreon.com/MTL17.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

Cadeauxxx

Re: Beyonce's Book Of Bitches Part 8
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2021, 09:16:04 PM »
Thank you for sharing this story with us, appreciate it!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: MTL

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA