Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Bod Squad Episode 4 (Serving Up Something Good)  (Read 16310 times)

The Squad Leader

The Bod Squad Episode 4 (Serving Up Something Good)
« on: April 19, 2021, 10:51:57 AM »
Author's Note - Okay Gang, The Squad Leader here. I'm transferring my works over from the old C-S-S-A to here so they don't get lost to history. One thing I'd like to say though is it is a little bit embarrassing and humbling to go back and reread these earliest works of mine. I've never had a job where I write for a living or anything like that I'm just a normal dude who enjoys writing smut. I'm quite proud of the creativity and the ideas I had but the sex scenes in this series and my earliest works are just so short and frankly not great. It wasn't until I started reading the works of writers such as Carnage Jackson and TRL and especially the king KMB who is not only the best smut writer out there but a great friend that I was able to start (pun intended) fleshing things out a bit more. Modern day writers such as MTL and Cadeauxx and so many others are keeping the great tradition alive.

I say these things not to be tough on myself but hopefully to be encouragement to any aspiring smut writers out there...You WILL improve if you just keep writing. I look at this series and compare it to my most recent works and I am vastly improved. Keep at it guys and gals!

The Bod Squad Episode IV – Serving up Something Good
by The Squad Leader

Starring – Jennifer Love Hewitt, Britney Spears,
Kirsten Dunst and Katie Holmes
Special Guest Stars – Martina Hingis and Anna Kournikova.

The Bod Squad is a top secret team of four highly trained, sexy young women, who in the tradition of Charlie’s Angels are led by their oft heard but never seen director Jimmy. The members of the Bod Squad are Love: the oldest member of the group and their unofficial leader, Britney: the party animal with a killer body and a mean streak to match, Katie: the shy one and Kirsten: the  baby of the group who uses her sweetness and innocent looks to accomplish things the others can’t. Their purpose is to go undercover and use any means necessary to solve crimes and protect humanity.

Episode 4 – Serving up Something Good

The minute Love walked through the door to Bod Squad headquarters she could feel the tension in the air.

“Thank God you’re back!” Kirsten exclaimed as she hugged Love with glee. Britney too was grinning from ear to ear. Both girls were rapidly firing questions at Love like “How was Australia? Was the show tough? Who won? etc……”

“Whoa! Slow down!” Love said. “Where’s Katie?”

“I think she’s somewhere with Jessica” Britney replied. “Love, I’m sorry. I love her to death and she is a part of this team, but please don’t ever leave her in charge again.”

“Yeah” Kirsten added. “The power went right to her head. She started bossing us around and acting like she was better than us!” None of the girls noticed Katie standing outside the doorway listening to what they were saying. Nor did they notice when she walked away with her feelings hurt before Love could reply.

“I’m sorry things were bad” she said. “I’ll talk to Katie, but I’m sure you would both agree that everyone deserves a second chance.”

“Well, we didn’t exactly make it easy on her” Britney admitted.

“You’re right” Kirsten said. “I guess we sound like a couple of whiny bitches, huh?”

“It’s cool” Love said. “Now let me tell you about Australia……” Love had no sooner started into her stories of adventure than the phone rang interrupting her. “I’ll tell you later” she said as they gathered in the mission room.

“Hi girls!” said Jimmy.

“Hi Jimmy!” they replied.

“Let me start by welcoming you back Love. Great job on the Survivor case!”

“It was my pleasure” she replied which was quite possibly the understatement of the year.

“Unfortunately” Jimmy went on. “I need you to go right back into the field and I’d like you to take Kirsten with you on this mission.”

“No problem” Love replied. “What’s the scoop?”

“Well, I don’t know how closely you follow tennis” he continued. “But there have been some strange results in recent years. First off, there is Martina Hingis. She was unbeatable just two years ago, and even though she is still technically the number one player in the world, she suddenly can’t win a major event. And then there is Anna Kournikova. She is quite possibly the world’s most marketable athlete, but has yet to win any women’s singles event.”

“That’s great Jimmy” said Love. “But why would we care about some tennis results?”

“Because we suspect that these girls may be throwing matches for some bookies” he said. “So you two are off to jolly old England for Wimbledon. You will have full access to all areas of Wembey Stadium, and as always you are authorized to use any means necessary to solve this case. Good luck girls!”

On the trip to England

Love and Kirsten sat in first class on the plane ride to England. Luckily, there were very few people up
front with them, so they were free to discuss their strategy.

“I think if these two are throwing matches, it’s going to be extremely tough to get them to admit to it” said Love.

“What do you think we should do then?” Kirsten asked.

“The same thing we always do, we’ll get in their pants!” Love said and they both laughed. “Once we fuck ’em they’ll tell us anything.”

“Who do you want to take?” Kirsten asked.

“I’ll take Anna” Love replied.

“I was hoping you’d say that” said Kirsten. “I’ve kinda got a thing for the Swiss Miss.”

“Well you’ve got it easy” Love said. “Our intelligence reports that while it is not public knowledge, Ms. Hingis is into chicks. But you need to get some info out of her before you fuck her.”

“No problem!” Kirsten chirped.

“Me on the other hand, I’ve got to figure out a way to seduce Ms. Kournikova. I know, maybe I could……….”

“Hey! Who is that?” Kirsten interrupted.

“Who?” Love asked.

“That girl in the front” Kirsten replied. “She keeps looking at us.” Love started to get up and find out what the deal was but the flight attendant asked her to take her seat in preparation for landing. When they pulled into the airport, the girl exited the plane quickly and disappeared before Love could question her. Little did Love or Kirsten know, but it was the same brunette girl who had been backstage at the VMA’s during the Bod Squad’s last case.

At the Tournament

Love and Kirsten watched from the first row as Martina Hingis and Anna Kournikova teamed up for a doubles match against the Williams sisters. After taking the first set 6-2, Martina and Anna lost the next two sets and consequently the match. As the two women headed towards their own private locker rooms, Love nodded to Kirsten. Kirsten followed after Martina and Love trailed Anna. “Martina’s not going to know what hit her” thought Love as she watched Kirsten walk away. Kirsten was dressed in a catholic school girl’s outfit, complete with a very short skirt and knee high socks. Kirsten knocked on the door to Martina Hingis’ locker room and her bodyguard answered the door.

“Ms. Hingis doesn’t want to be bothered!” he said.

“Oh please!” Kirsten pleaded. “I want to do an interview for my college newspaper.”

“Forget it!” he said and started to shut the door. Just then, Martina looked up and saw Kirsten standing there.

“Let her in John” she said and he opened the door.

“I’ll be outside if you need anything” he said and he left the two girls alone. Martina was still wearing her tight, all black tennis uniform and had worked up quite a bit of sweat during her match. The two girls sat down facing each other on the sofa.

“So where do you go to school at cutie?” Martina asked as she lightly touched Kirsten on the knee.

“I go to the University of Florida” she made up. “I just wanted to ask you a few questions.”

“Sure. You can ask me anything” Martina replied seductively. Kirsten could feel Martina mentally undressing her as she started the interview.

After ten minutes or so of the usual mundane questions Kirsten asked “How do you explain your recent inability to win a major event?” Martina looked surprised and saddened.

“It’s really hard to explain” she said. “There’s more to it than I can talk about.”

“What do you mean?” Kirsten asked.

“You can’t write this if I tell you” she said.

“I promise I won’t” Kirsten assured her.

“Let’s just say I’m strongly encouraged not to do my best” Martina said. “Now, let me give you something else you can’t write about.”

“What’s that?” Kirsten asked. She barely got the words out of her mouth before Martina pulled her close and started kissing her passionately. Kirsten had often wondered what sex with the famous tennis star would be like when she would watch her on T.V. but she hadn’t gotten all of the information she wanted yet.

“Martina………wait! What are you doing?” she weakly protested as Martina kissed her on the neck and greedily felt her breasts and legs. But she could tell that question time was over and decided to have some fun. Martina slid her hand up Kirsten’s skirt and into her panties. Kirsten let out a soft moan as she felt Martina’s fingers slide into her wet pussy. They continued kissing while Kirsten maneuvered out of her shirt and bra. Martina then took her fingers out of Kirsten’s snatch and waved them in her face. Kirsten hungrily started sucking her juices off of Martina’s
fingers. Kirsten lifted off Martina’s shirt and sports bra as they kissed some more. Then she pushed Martina back onto the sofa and slid down to her waist, planting soft kisses on her stomach on the way down. She pulled down Martina’s skirt and panties and then leaned over to chow down. Kirsten expertly worked her tongue in and out of Martina’s cunt as she moaned in pleasure. For a young woman, Kirsten had eaten quite a bit of pussy in her time.

“Mmmmm! Ooooh! Yeah baby!” Martina cried. Kirsten could feel Martina’s legs around her neck like vice-grips as she thrashed in pleasure. As she reached orgasm, Martina’s cries were so loud that John, her bodyguard could hear them outside the door. He just smiled knowingly to himself. Martina pulled Kirsten up and once again they worked their tongues into each other’s mouths.

“Let me get a taste of that pussy!” Martina said and Kirsten got on her knees on the edge of the sofa facing away from Martina. Martina lifted up Kirsten’s skirt and slid off her panties. She positioned herself laying down underneath of Kirsten. Martina hungrily lapped away at Kirsten’s pussy as she slid her fingers in and out of it as well.

“Oooooh yeah! Ohhhhh! Mmmmm!” Kirsten wailed. Martina nibbled at Kirsten’s clit, slowly massaging it with her tongue.

“Ooooh! I’m gonna come!” she cried as her juices flowed. Kirsten could feel her legs shaking as she collapsed onto Martina’s naked body breathing heavily. “Thanks for the interview” Kirsten said as they lovingly kissed.

Meanwhile

At the same time as Kirsten was conducting her “interview”, Love trailed Anna back to her locker room. She knocked on the door and Anna opened up. Anna stood transfixed by the gorgeous brunette in the pink mini-skirt in her doorway. Love was about to go into her cover story when Anna said “Oh hi! You must be Karen, my new personal trainer.” “Sweet!” Love thought to herself, she didn’t even have to come up with anything.

“Yes I am” she answered and entered the room. It appeared as though Anna was the only one in the room. Love followed her in and quickly locked the door behind her while Anna wasn’t looking so no one would interrupt.

“So what happened out there today?” Love asked innocently.

“To be honest, I’m not worried about anything after the first set” Anna replied. “You saw how we dominated. It was clear that we were the better team.”

“Yeah, but you lost” Love replied.

“Oh please, I don’t want to bore you with details” she said skating around the question. “How about you give me one of your famous massages I’ve heard so much about?”

“Sure!” Love perked up. As she watched Anna strip naked, Love could feel herself getting wet. This girl was in magnificent shape!

Anna caught her staring and smiled. “You coming?” she asked with a wink as she walked over to the massage table.

“I will be soon” Love thought to herself as she followed. Anna laid down on her stomach as Love went to work on her golden tan body. She slowly massaged Anna’s back, all the while trying to push away the urge to just pounce on her. Love grabbed the bottle of massage oil and drizzled it all over Anna’s back, legs and butt. She slowly worked the oil into Anna’s skin
with her hands. Love started at the bottom of Anna’s muscular legs and massaged them all the way up. As she worked on the back of Anna’s upper thigh, Anna let out a small moan. Love nearly lost her cool when she heard that but managed to fight off her urges. She wasn’t sure how much longer she could hold out. After finishing with Anna’s backside, Love asked her to roll over. When she did, she looked up to clearly see Love’s nipples standing erect through her dress as she wasn’t wearing a bra. Anna decided to tease Love with a little pat and squeeze of her ass.

“You’re doing a wonderful job!” she said.

“Thanks” Love managed to stammer.

“Could you oil up my front please?” Anna asked seductively.

“No problem” Love replied. She picked up the bottle of warm massage oil and slowly dripped it all over Anna’s chest, stomach and legs. As she worked the oil into Anna’s stomach, Love could see Anna’s nipples hardening and decided to make her move. She slid her hand down between Anna’s legs and slid two fingers into her already soaking wet pussy. Anna moaned in pleasure and bucked her hips as she felt Love’s fingers rhythmically sliding in and out of her snatch. At the same time, Love leaned over Anna and started sucking and licking one breast while pinching the hard nipple of the other one. Anna moaned loudly as Love continued to work her over.

“Ohhh yes! Please don’t stop!” she cried as she came with a violent shudder. Love leaned over and started kissing Anna while Anna squeezed Love’s ass. After a few minutes, Anna said “Turn around Love so I can get you out of that dress.” Love turned around and Anna unzipped her, letting the pink miniskirt fall to the floor. Anna sat up and grabbed Love’s ample breasts and started hungrily sucking and licking them while she slid her hand into Love’s panties and started fingering her. Once she had Love worked into a frenzy, she slid her panties off and grabbed the massage oil.
As she stood up and the two girls started French kissing, Anna poured the oil all over Love and herself until both of them were one big glistening, greasy mess.

“You’re fucking hot!” Anna whispered in Love’s ear as she rubbed Love’s pussy. Love leaned Anna backward as they kissed until she was laying on top of her on the massage table. Anna continued to hungrily feel Love’s slippery body all over. Anna broke their kiss and had Love spin around for a 69. The girls hungrily dove into each other’s snatches as their shining bodies rubbed together.

“Ooooh! Mmmm! That feels soooo good!” Love cried as Anna licked her pussy and asshole. Love stuck one of her fingers into Anna’s asshole as she gently nibbled on her clit.

“Yeah! Fuck me baby!” she cried. When the two girls had climaxed, Anna gave Love a playful smack on the ass and she turned around again. The two slippery girls were kissing passionately when Anna’s cellphone rang.

“Let it go” Love said still kissing Anna.

“I have to get it” Anna replied, stealing one last kiss before getting up to answer it.

“Hello” Love heard her say. “I know.” Pause. “Whatever!” Pause. “Look, I did what you wanted, now leave us alone!” Pause. “Fine, meet me at 800 tonight, but this is it!” She angrily slammed her phone down. “Look, I’ve got to get ready and go” she said. “I’m sorry.”

“It’s cool” Love said “As long as you’re o.k.” She was starting to figure out what was going on.

“I’m fine” Anna replied. “Care to join me for a shower?” Love eagerly agreed to this, and needless to say, Anna’s shower took a little longer than usual on this night. After they were done, Anna left. Little did she know however, that Love was following her.

Love trailed Anna to a lonely parking lot and watched from the bushes. She was shocked when Martina Hingis showed up to meet her. Just as Love was about to make her move, she felt a tap on the shoulder. She turned around to see Kirsten standing there.

“It’s not what you think” she said. “I think someone called them both here.” Sure enough, a third car pulled into the lot and a person (they couldn’t tell male or female because it was night) walked up to Martina and Anna.

“I wish we could hear what they were saying” Love said.

“Don’t worry” Kirsten replied. “I planted a bug on Martina.”

“Where?” Love asked in amazement.

“You don’t want to know” she giggled. The two girls listened closely to the conversation.

“We don’t want to throw any more matches” the two tennis stars said.

“You better!” said the shadowy figure. “Or you’ll both be the next Nancy Kerrigan! Now here is your money.” The Bod Squad had heard enough.

“Freeze!” they yelled as they sprang from the bushes. The figure put his hands in the air and stepped under the streetlight. It was …………………… “Richard Williams”, the father of Venus and Serena. They found out later that he had been threatening other players into throwing matches for over two years.

“Oh thank you!” Martina and Anna cried as they rushed over and kissed Kirsten and Love. Mr. Williams just muttered as he was led away. As he was stuffed into the police car he yelled “I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren’t for you meddling sluts!”

“Nice work Kirsten!” Love said. “You really came through big time!”

“Thanks!” she said, beaming. “Let’s go celebrate! You girls coming?” she asked Anna and Martina.

“Of Course!” they said. Another very happy ending for the Bod Squad.

THE END

« Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 12:34:35 AM by Cadeauxxx »
Old school author: The Bod Squad, Jailbait, ...And Just-Ass For All. Getting back in the game!

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, diamond_luv, St Clair2, Downloadedscar

Cadeauxxx

Re: The Bod Squad Episode 4 (Serving Up Something Good) (Multiple celebs)
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2021, 09:54:48 PM »
Great build up to revealing Anna, that was superb.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: The Squad Leader

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA