Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Bod Squad Episode 5 (Come Join the Club)  (Read 15866 times)

The Squad Leader

The Bod Squad Episode 5 (Come Join the Club)
« on: April 19, 2021, 11:01:57 AM »
Author's Note - Okay Gang, The Squad Leader here. I'm transferring my works over from the old C-S-S-A to here so they don't get lost to history. One thing I'd like to say though is it is a little bit embarrassing and humbling to go back and reread these earliest works of mine. I've never had a job where I write for a living or anything like that I'm just a normal dude who enjoys writing smut. I'm quite proud of the creativity and the ideas I had but the sex scenes in this series and my earliest works are just so short and frankly not great. It wasn't until I started reading the works of writers such as Carnage Jackson and TRL and especially the king KMB who is not only the best smut writer out there but a great friend that I was able to start (pun intended) fleshing things out a bit more. Modern day writers such as MTL and Cadeauxx and so many others are keeping the great tradition alive.

I say these things not to be tough on myself but hopefully to be encouragement to any aspiring smut writers out there...You WILL improve if you just keep writing. I look at this series and compare it to my most recent works and I am vastly improved. Keep at it guys and gals!

The Bod Squad Episode 5 – Come Join the Club
by The Squad Leader

Starring – Jennifer Love Hewitt, Britney Spears, Kirsten Dunst and Katie Holmes.
Special Guest Star – Rachel Stevens.

The Bod Squad is top secret team of four highly trained, sexy young women, who in the tradition of Charlie’s Angels are led by their oft heard but never seen director Jimmy. The members of the Bod Squad are Love: the oldest member of the group and their unofficial leader, Britney: the party animal with a killer body and a mean streak to match, Katie: the shy one and Kirsten: the baby of the group who uses her sweetness and innocent looks to accomplish  things the others can’t. Their purpose is to go undercover and use any means necessary to solve crimes and protect humanity.

Episode 5 – Come Join the Club

Rachel Stevens stood next to her car on the lonely stretch of road that led to Bod Squad headquarters in nervous anticipation. She thought back to her childhood days in England, when she would often lay awake dreaming of one day becoming a private investigator. Everyone in her wealthy family would tell her how silly she was, but that only served to strengthen her resolve. Since those days, she had blossomed into a stunningly attractive nineteen year old woman. However, one thing that had never left her was her dream, so she set out to make it a reality. Rachel had done a lot of research in the libraries on famous cases and had analyzed the methods used by the investigators to solve those cases. It was during her research on the internet that she had first heard of the Bod Squad. Most people in the crime world believed that the Bod Squad did not exist. They claimed that the FBI had spread those rumors to make themselves look better. But a few people swore that the organization existed. After quite a bit of digging, Rachel finally found someone who not only could prove they were real, but who claimed she had been fucking one of the members for some time. Skeptical, Rachel paid the girl (Jessica was her name) to show her where their headquarters were and not to tell anyone. Jessica did as she was told, and since then, Rachel had followed the group on several of their cases. She had managed to blend in for the most part, but she was sure that she had been spotted a couple of times. One of those times was at the MTV Video Music Awards, and the other was on a flight to England. Both times she had managed to slip away, but she felt that now it was time to make her move. Rachel had seen the Bod Squad in action, and she really liked their style. Especially appealing to her was the way they worked sexuality into the job. What could be better than being a private eye and getting laid on every case. Her plan was to break into the Bod Squad headquarters and prove to them that she should be a member of the team. The headquarters were built underneath of an old farm house in the middle of upstate New York. There was nothing around for miles, so getting there unnoticed was easy enough. The only problem would be getting past the lone guard. Rachel decided it may look good to use Bod Squad tactics to get in, so she pulled over to the side of the road in front of the farm house and disconnected one of the car’s hoses. Brad, the guard showed up a few minutes later to see what was going on. He had no idea that today was his lucky day. As he walked up to the car, he couldn’t help but be slightly mesmerized by the young woman’s beauty. Rachel was wearing a pair of brown, skin tight jeans and a tight white tank top which exposed her washboard stomach. She had a wonderful tan, and her body was an absolute knockout.

Brad managed to snap out of his trance and ask “What seems to be the trouble ma’am?”

“I don’t know. My car just died all of a sudden” she replied with a sexy British accent. Rachel then popped the hood and leaned over to look in. Brad could feel his cock start to stiffen as he stared at her perfect ass. Working with four of the hottest chicks on the planet did nothing to dull his sexual appetite.

“Do you know anything about cars?” she asked.

“I know a little bit” he replied. “Let me take a look.” Right away, Brad noticed the disconnected hose and fixed it. “Try starting it now” he said. Rachel fired the car up right away and Brad closed the hood.

“Oh thank you so much!” she said, and she walked over and gave Brad a peck on the cheek.

“No big deal” he replied.

“Yes, it was a big deal and I want to properly thank you” she said seductively. And with that, she leaned over and started kissing him. Brad pulled her closer and squeezed her firm ass with both hands. At the same time, Rachel was unbuckling his belt. She broke their kiss and slowly worked her way down to Brad’s crotch. Rachel quickly unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and slid them down. She then yanked his boxers down and grabbed the base of his cock like it was a microphone. She eased the head into her mouth and then worked all eight inches into her throat. She worked her mouth and tongue up and down Brad’s shaft as he groaned in pleasure. As Brad looked down and watched the gorgeous brunette work on his shaft, it was more than he could stand and he soon cried “I’m gonna come!” Rachel kept going though, and soon her mouth was filled with a thick load of cream.

“That was great!” Brad exclaimed while trying to catch his breath.

“You better find a way to keep me busy while you reload!” Rachel laughed with come dripping from her chin. Brad quickly lifted her shirt off and removed her bra. He set to work on her breasts, hungrily licking her brown nipples. Brad turned Rachel around and leaned her back onto the hood of the car. He moved down and unzipped her pants, sliding one hand into her panties as he went back to sucking on her tits while also fingering the beautiful girl.

“Oooooh!” Rachel moaned as he continued to work. Brad was getting aroused listening to her and removed her pants and panties. He buried his face into her pussy and began lapping away. Brad worked his toungue into Rachel’s tunnel of love and gently nibbled her clit. She started bucking her hips in pleasure as he teased her.

“Fuck me! Please!” she cried and Brad agreed that this was a good idea. He climbed on top of her on the hood of the car and slid his cock into her tight cunt. As his thrusts grew in intensity, Rachel felt his cock filling her completely. She could feel her orgasm coming on as the friction built.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Yeah! Fuck me!” she cried. It wasn’t long before Rachel had one of the most intense orgasms she had ever experienced.

Brad stopped to catch his breath but Rachel said “You’re not done yet, I want you to stick it in my bum!” Rachel rolled over and got on her knees as Brad crept up from behind. He slowly worked his dick into Rachel’s asshole as it was certainly a tight fit. Rachel had never been fucked in the ass before, but she figured she should try it if she was going to join the Bod Squad. At first, she only felt pain, but she soon started to enjoy it as Brad pounded away.

“Mmmmm, yeah!” he groaned as his nuts slapped against her backside.

“Yeah! Keep going! That’s it!” Rachel moaned. A few minutes later, Brad busted a nut again and shot his come into Rachel’s ass and everywhere else.

She gave Brad a long kiss and said “I’ve got one more present for you.” Brad could hardly wait. Rachel got something from her pant which were laying on the ground. In addition to being a student of law, she was also a chemistry whiz, and she had brought one of her concoctions along: a knockout potion. Rachel waved the substance under Brad’s nose, and three seconds later he was out cold. It was nothing that could hurt him, but he should stay out for about twelve hours. She put Brad’s clothes back on him and dressed herself. After laying Brad in the back seat of her car, she said to herself “Well, this is it” and started walking towards Bod Squad headquarters.

Inside the Building

The four members of the Bod Squad were all gathered around the monitor watching what was going on outside. The security cameras had caught everything in living color, and the girls were getting quite a show. Jessica had told Katie all about Rachel’s plans to join the team, so they knew that Brad wasn’t in any danger.

“That girl is hot!” Britney exclaimed. “We should make her a member of the team even if she doesn’t know a thing about investigations.”

“We’ll let her take all of the tests” Love said. “But be serious about your vote, remember Jimmy said it would take a unanimous vote to allow a new member.”

“I was just kidding” Britney replied. “Of course I’m going to be serious. If she is voted in and passes all of the tests, this is someone who will be watching all of our backs.”

“I’m not to hip on the idea of a new member” Katie said.

“Well, like I said to Britney, you should give her an honest chance before you decide on your vote” Love said.

“Wow, I didn’t know Brad was hung like that!” Kirsten piped up, and they all laughed.

A little while later when Rachel walked through the door, she was shocked to find all four of the girls waiting in the lobby for her.

“Hello, I’m ……..” she started to say, but Love cut her off.

“We know who you are” Love said. “And I must say that we are all impressed with your work. We have known about you since you popped up on a few of our cases. We allowed you to get this far, because we believe that you do have the potential to become a member of our team.” Rachel was smiling ear to ear when she heard this. “However” Love continued. “you are not a member of the team yet, and here is what must be done. First, you must pass a series of mental and physical tests to see what you know about investigators’ work. If you don’t pass any of these tests, you do not proceed to the interview and the votes. If you do pass, you will be interviewed by each of us and by Jimmy and we will conduct a vote. You must receive a unanimous vote to join the team. Is everything clear?”

“Crystal” Rachel said. “Just show me where to start.”

The Next Day

Rachel spent the rest of that evening getting to know all of the girls. They bonded immediately, and she felt like a part of the team already. The next day, she spent all day taking the tests which Love had talked about. The scores she received on the written exams were absolutely perfect. When she breezed through the physical exams as well, she looked to be a shoo in. All that stood between her realizing her dreams was the interview sessions. If she impressed the Jimmy and the others, she would be sure to get their votes.

Sure enough, the first four interviews had gone great. However, the last interview, with Katie had not been so hot. Katie seemed to not care what her answers were and generally framed all of the questions with a negative slant. Truth be told, Katie was still angry over what she perceived as backstabbing by the other girls, and being as they thought Rachel was so great, she had already made up her mind that she didn’t like her.

That night, after dinner all the girls stayed up late drinking and having fun. Gradually, they all found their way to their rooms and passed out. The last two girls awake were Rachel and Britney. They were sitting on Britney’s bed doing shots of tequila.

“I can’t believe you’ve been able to hang with me on the shots!” Britney said.

“I’m from England” Rachel replied. “Everyone can handle their liquor over there.”

“What do you think about the voting tomorrow?” Britney asked. Ordinarily she wouldn’t have asked this, but she was quite drunk.

“I feel pretty good about it” Rachel replied “But I’m nervous about Katie. I don’t think she likes me at all.”

“She’ll lighten up” Britney assured her. “But what makes you so sure you’ve got the other votes?”

“Because I know you Bod Squad girls are suckers for a nice piece of ass!” Rachel joked and they both started laughing.

“Well don’t be so sure” Britney joked back.

“Hmmm! Maybe I should do some vote swaying” Rachel said as she stroked Britney’s cheek and brushed her hair back. Their eyes locked and the two girls leaned back on the bed and started French kissing. In the back of their minds, both girls knew it wasn’t a good idea, but fuck it, we’ll just say we were drunk if we get caught they thought. Rachel removed Britney’s shirt while only breaking their lip lock to raise it over her head. She wasn’t wearing a bra, so Rachel slid down and hungrily began licking Britney’s hard nipples. Britney removed Rachel’s shirt and bra while she eagerly continued to suck on Britney’s tits. Britney pulled Rachel back up and the two topless girls began kissing again. Britney slid her hand into Rachel’s running pants and felt her wet pussy. Rachel let out a quiet “Ohhhh!” as Britney inserted two of her fingers into Rachel’s moist cunt. She worked with a frenzy as the two girls continued to kiss. Rachel was doing everything she could to keep quiet, but it was becoming very difficult.

“Oooooh Yeah!” Rachel cried as she climaxed. Britney put her hand over Rachel’s mouth to keep her from being too loud. Then she took her other hand out of Rachel’s pussy and let her lick the juices from her fingers.

“Enough of this, let’s go all out” Britney said as she slid her pants and panties off. Rachel agreed and removed her pants as well. Rachel squatted over top of Britney’s face as Britney lightly flicked her tongue out to lick Rachel’s snatch. Rachel then leaned over and buried her face in Britney’s muff. The two girls probed each other’s pussies with their tongues and fingers. Britney slowly worked all four of her fingers from one hand into Rachel’s tight pussy as she nibbled and licked her clit.

“Oooooh! That feels so good!” Rachel cried as quietly as she could. She was busy licking Britney’s cunt and listening to her moan.

“Yeah baby! Just like that!” Britney whispered. Soon Rachel came in a rush as her juices poured down on Britney’s face. Rachel got off of her and they started kissing again.

“Why don’t you get on your hand and knees?” Rachel asked in a sexy voice. Britney did as she was told and Rachel started licking her asshole. She stiffened her tongue and worked it in and out of Britney’s butt as she moaned. Rachel then slid her middle finger into Britney’s ass and started licking her pussy.

“Ohhhh! Yeah! Ohhhh!” Britney wailed, no longer trying to be quiet. If the other girls hadn’t been passed out drunk, this surely would have woken them. Britney had an orgasm like she had never had before and Rachel lapped up all of the juices. The two girls passed out in each other’s arms, and woke up the next morning a little dazed but not caring.

“You better get to your room before we get caught” Britney said. The two girls kissed for another ten minutes before Rachel finally snuck out. She thought she had gotten back unseen, but Katie had seen her leave Britney’s room.

The four girls and Jimmy took a secret vote later that day and the results were read to Rachel. “Four votes yes and one vote no” Love said. “I’m sorry Rachel, but you know the rules.” Rachel left quietly, not sure where she was going, but hoping that one day she would realize her dream. As for the Bod Squad, Britney left the room in tears, and no one else said a word. The vote was a secret, but everyone knew the handwriting on the no vote. It was Katie’s.

THE END
« Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 12:34:47 AM by Cadeauxxx »
Old school author: The Bod Squad, Jailbait, ...And Just-Ass For All. Getting back in the game!

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, diamond_luv, St Clair2, Downloadedscar

Cadeauxxx

Re: The Bod Squad Episode 5 (Come Join the Club) (Multiple celebs)
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2021, 10:13:48 PM »
Loved this one. Excellent pic of Britney there, a real blast from the past. Brilliant use of Rachel.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: The Squad Leader

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA