Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Bod Squad Episode 6 (Cross Cross)  (Read 15830 times)

The Squad Leader

The Bod Squad Episode 6 (Cross Cross)
« on: April 19, 2021, 04:16:06 PM »
Author's Note - Okay Gang, The Squad Leader here. I'm transferring my works over from the old C-S-S-A to here so they don't get lost to history. One thing I'd like to say though is it is a little bit embarrassing and humbling to go back and reread these earliest works of mine. I've never had a job where I write for a living or anything like that I'm just a normal dude who enjoys writing smut. I'm quite proud of the creativity and the ideas I had but the sex scenes in this series and my earliest works are just so short and frankly not great. It wasn't until I started reading the works of writers such as Carnage Jackson and TRL and especially the king KMB who is not only the best smut writer out there but a great friend that I was able to start (pun intended) fleshing things out a bit more. Modern day writers such as MTL and Cadeauxx and so many others are keeping the great tradition alive.

I say these things not to be tough on myself but hopefully to be encouragement to any aspiring smut writers out there...You WILL improve if you just keep writing. I look at this series and compare it to my most recent works and I am vastly improved. Keep at it guys and gals!

The Bod Squad (Episode 6) – Cross Cross

by The Squad Leader

Starring – Jennifer Love Hewitt, Britney Spears,
Kirsten Dunst and Katie Holmes.

Special Guest Stars – Tiffani Amber Thiessen and Eliza Dushku.

The Bod Squad is a top secret team of four highly trained, sexy young women, who in the tradition of Charlie’s Angels are led by their oft heard but never seen director Jimmy. The members of the Bod Squad are Love: the oldest member of the group and their unofficial leader, Britney: the party animal with a killer body and a mean streak to match, Katie: the shy one and Kirsten: the baby  of the group who uses her sweetness and innocent looks to achieve things the others can’t. Their purpose is to go undercover and use any means necessary to solve crimes and protect humanity.

Episode 6 – Cross Cross

A week had passed since Rachel’s failed attempt to join the Bod Squad and Katie was catching heat from the rest of the girls. Not only were they pissed about her voting no for no good reason, but they were also annoyed with her attitude in recent weeks. Kirsten and Love had been very cold with her, while Britney was flat out not speaking to her. All of these things were weighing heavily on Katie’s mind, so she called the others together for a “clear the air” meeting.

“What do you want now?” Britney snapped as she joined the others in the mission room.

“Look” Katie began. “I know I’ve been a real bitch lately and I just wanted to say that I’m sorry.”

“I don’t know if that’s good enough” Love replied. “I mean, you’ve been treating all of us like shit lately, not to mention the fact that you ruined some girl’s lifelong dream.”

“I know, I know” Katie said, her voice starting to quiver. “I just let Jessica fill my head with a bunch of bullshit. She had me convinced that all of you were against me.”

“Some friend that is!” Kirsten said.

“Tell me about it!” Katie went on. “She’s been acting really strange lately anyway, so I quit hanging out with her. Anyway, I’m seriously sorry, and I hope we’re all still cool.”

“Aw, come here!” Britney said and gave Katie a big hug.

“Of course we’re all still cool!” Love assured her.

“And I’m glad we could put all of this behind us.”

“Me too!” Katie said.

“Uh girls, I hate to break up the love fest, but Jimmy is on the phone” said Kirsten.

As soon as they turned on the phone, Jimmy began talking. “Ladies, I’m sorry to be short with you, but time is of the essence. I’m gonna need all four of you on this one. Our sources have tracked one of the nation’s largest drug rings to an abandoned aquarium building in Vermont. According to our intelligence, the ring leader of this operation is supposed to be there tomorrow, and I want you four to be there to greet him. Unfortunately, there isn’t a lot of information available about this guy. Heck, he might not even be a guy. Anyway, the aquarium is quite large, but from what we’ve been able to gather, the boss’ office is on the second floor. The even better news is that only a few people are ever on the second floor at once, so you should be able to do some snooping without much hassle. Besides capturing their leader, the other part to this mission is a rescue operation. The FBI has already sent an agent in for intelligence. Unfortunately, she was captured and is being held somewhere in the building. I want you to bring her back unharmed.”

“We’re on it!” Love said.

“Good luck girls, and stay alert. Something just doesn’t feel right about this case.”

The next day

The four girls had managed to sneak into the building and up to the second floor with relative ease. It was almost as if the guards patrolling the building had let them through on purpose.

“O.K. Here’s the deal” Love said. “We’ll split into two teams. Britney, you come with me to find the FBI agent. Kirsten, you and Katie find out where the leader’s office is and keep an eye on things. Wait there until we meet up with you and then we’ll take this guy out!”

“Got it” Kirsten said, and with that they split up.

Forty minutes later

Love and Britney were convinced that they had searched every room in the building at least twice, but still no sign of the missing agent. They stumbled into a large office, and they were about to leave when they heard someone cry for help.

“Did you hear that?” asked Britney.

“Yeah, it sounded like it came from inside the walls!” Love replied.

“Help me!” the voice called again, and this time the girls were able to locate it. They realized that the voice was coming from behind one of the bookcases. They moved the bookcase to reveal a hidden room with a door on both ends. When they entered the room, they found a pretty young woman chained at the ankle to the floor.

“Thank God you’re here!” she exclaimed. “My name is Tiffani, I’m an FBI agent who was sent here to……”

“We know who you are” Love interrupted. “And we’re here to get you out. Britney, go meet up with the others. I’ll unlock these chains, and we’ll meet you at the rendezvous point.”

“What’s the quickest way?” Britney asked.

“Through that door” Tiffani said pointing towards the opposite door from which they entered.

“See you in a few” Britney said as she walked through the door. Neither Love nor Tiffani heard it, but Britney only got a few steps into the next room before the floor disappeared beneath her and she tumbled into some type of thick glass walled cell. As Love kneeled down to unchain Tiffani’s ankle, the first thing she noticed was her perfume. Love thought it smelled quite good, and it was actually making her a bit light headed.

“You smell great” she commented as she popped the
lock and the two women stood up.

“Thank you” Tiffani said and smiled at Love.

“We should get going” Love said, but for some reason she really didn’t want to.

“What’s the hurry?” Tiffani asked moving closer. “Don’t you want to play with me?” At that moment, Love realized that the perfume was some kind of inhibition removing chemical, but she was too weak to fight it.

“We…… should…………go” she trailed off as Tiffani pressed her against the wall and started kissing her neck. Love wrapped her arms around Tiffani’s waist and they locked into a passionate French kiss.

“Yeah, I wanna play” Love whispered.

“I thought you might” Tiffani laughed as they continued to kiss. She unbuttoned Love’s jeans and slid them down. No longer was Love thinking about anything except the pleasure of the moment. Tiffani raised Love’s shirt up over her head and removed her bra as their tongues explored each other’s mouths. They continued their lip lock as Tiffani’s hands massaged Love’s huge breasts. Tiffani leaned down, took one of Love’s tits into her mouth and playfully bit her nipple.

“Ooooh!” Love squealed.

“You like that don’t you?” Tiffani asked as she alternated her attention between Love’s breasts.

“Uh huh” Love responded.

Tiffani stood up and whispered in Love’s ear “You want me to eat your pussy don’t you?”

“Oh yes, please!” Love begged. Tiffani kneeled down and pulled down Love’s lacy red panties. She had never seen a woman so wet with anticipation before. Love’s whole body was tingling and her senses were going crazy. She nearly had an orgasm with Tiffani’s first touch as she worked two fingers into Love’s awaiting cunt.

“Ohhhhh!” Love screamed loudly, forgetting where she was and the danger her moans could bring. Tiffani propped one of Love’s legs over her shoulder and commenced to lapping away at her snatch.

“Oooooh, Ooooooh, Ohhhhh!” Love loudly cried again as Tiffani worked her tongue and fingers into her pussy. Tiffani rubbed Love’s clit with her hand as she continued to eat.

“Don’t stop! Please! Make me commmmm!” Love wailed as she orgasmed in a frenzy. She immediately pounced on Tiffani on the floor, kissing her hard. Rather than take the time to unbutton her blouse, Love just ripped it off of her popping all of the buttons off. She hungrily moved her kisses down and unclasped Tiffani’s bra exposing her firm breasts. Love grabbed both of Tiffani’s breasts and lightly flicked her tongue over her hardened, brown nipples. She worked her kisses down to Tiffani’s belly button, grabbed her skirt with both hands around the waist and slid it off.

“Roll over on your stomach” Love ordered, and Tiffani did as she was told. Love peeled off her thong and gave her a playful smack on the ass.

“Ooooh!” Tiffani exclaimed. She raised up to her knees and laid her head on the floor with her ass still in the air. Love was behind her licking her pussy. She slowly licked her from the bottom to the top, pausing only to work her fingers into Tiffani’s snatch. Love spread Tiffani’s pussy lips with her hands and buried her tongue deep in her hole.

“Ohh yeah! That feels so good!” she cried. Love then began to lick her asshole as she worked three fingers in and out of Tiffani’s pussy.

“Ohhhhhh! Oooooh!” she moaned as her climax approached. She came in a flood of pleasure and collapsed on the floor next to Love. Then she rolled over onto her back and the two girls lovingly kissed. Both girls were thinking to themselves that it was the best sex either of them had ever had when Tiffani slowly grabbed the locket from around her neck and opened it.

“Time to go to sleep” she said as she waved the locket under Love’s nose. Almost immediately, Love passed out. Tiffani walked over to her clothes and picked up her cell phone. She dialed the numbers and began talking to an unknown person on the other line.

“Yeah, mission accomplished” she said. “Send someone in to take her to the cell.” Pause. “Yeah, both chemicals worked perfectly, but she’ll only be out another fifteen minutes or so.” Pause. “The boss will be pleased.” Pause. “No, we’ve only got two of them so far.” Pause. “O.K. I’m on my way.”

Meanwhile

Kirsten and Katie were posted outside of the leader’s office, and they were starting to get nervous.

“We’ve been here for over 45 minutes!” Kirsten said. “I think something must be wrong. We should have heard from them by now.”

“I’m sure they’re fine” Katie assured her. “At least I hope so. Let’s give it ten more minutes, and then we make our move.” Suddenly, they heard someone coming and hid. Coming down the hallway were Tiffani and ……………….Jessica! Katie couldn’t believe her eyes. How could her friend be mixed up with these criminals.

“So you’re sure the boss is gonna be here?” Jessica asked.

“She’ll be here, don’t worry” Tiffani replied and they entered the office, shutting the door behind them.

“I can’t believe it!” Katie exclaimed. “I knew she was acting weird, but this is too much!”

“This would definitely qualify as weird” Kirsten replied.

“Come on” Katie said. “Let’s take these bitches down!”

“Freeze!” they yelled as they kicked in the door. A quick scan of the room revealed Britney, Love and another girl (the real FBI agent) trapped in some kind off glass room. Tiffani and Jessica put their hands in the air as Katie and Kirsten walked toward them.

“How could you?” Katie began, but was quickly interrupted by another door opening across the room.

“Stop right there!” came a female voice. Suddenly, a beautiful young woman with long dark hair and dressed in black leather pants and a white, half tee shirt entered the room. “Eliza’s the name, and unless you want me to press this button and obliterate your friends, I suggest that you two put down your weapons.”

“Do what she says” Katie said to Kirsten and they dropped their guns. Tiffani and Jessica led the two girls over to the glass cell where Eliza was now standing.

“So, you’re the one behind all of this!” Kirsten said as she was pushed into the cell.

“Who me?” Eliza replied sarcastically. “Actually, it takes someone far more clever than myself to concoct such a scheme, isn’t that right Katie?”

“Why yes it is.” Katie replied as she and Eliza began to kiss in front of everyone. As they stood there French kissing, the Bod Squad could only look on in horror. Everything was very clear now, but just a little too late.

“You see, I don’t think I’m better than you, I know I’m better than you!” Katie said. “I’m tired of carrying your sorry asses, so I got some of my real friends to join me. And the four of us plan to steal, cheat and do whatever it takes to get what we want! Isn’t that right girls?” Eliza, Tiffani and Jessica just nodded in agreement.

“You won’t get away with this!” Love yelled.

“Oh yes we will” Katie shot back. “Because you won’t be around to stop us!” She pressed a button and water began to flow into the room. “In forty minutes, the room will be completely full and you’ll be done for! I’ll go back to headquarters and make up a sob story to tell Jimmy. Once he believes me, I’ll recommend my three friends here to be your replacements!” Katie laughed out loud and turned to Tiffani “I need you to go make sure production is still on target” she said. Tiffani nodded and left the room to head downstairs.

“Now, let’s go celebrate!” she said with a smile to Jessica and Eliza, and the three of them left the room.

The three women entered Katie’s private chambers and turned on the T.V. On it, they could see the Bod Squad trapped in the aquarium, futilely searching for a way out.

“Looks like your plan worked perfectly” Eliza said.

“Was there ever any doubt?” Katie replied. “Now I just hope phase two of the plan works out as nicely.”

“What’s phase two?” Jessica asked.

“Why, to get you two in bed of course!” she replied with a wicked smile. With that the three girls crawled into the bed. Eliza immediately began kissing Katie as Jessica unbuttoned Katie’s blouse.

“Ooooh, no bra today!” Jessica remarked. She slid down lower and unbuttoned Katie’s jeans. As Eliza and Katie continued kissing, Jessica slowly worked Katie’s pants off. Katie was squeezing Eliza’s ass through her leather pants and whispered “I love your ass!” A minute later, Eliza and Jessica each took one of Katie’s breasts into their mouths.

“Ohhhhh!” she moaned as she looked down and saw the two brunettes hungrily sucking away.

“Come here” Eliza said as she pulled Jessica up. The two girls got on their knees and started French kissing over top of Katie. Katie slid out from under them and maneuvered behind Eliza. As Jessica and Eliza kissed, Katie wrapped her hands around Eliza’s waist and unzipped her leather pants. She yanked Eliza’s pants and panties down to her knees and slid her fingers into her moist pussy from behind. The feel of Katie working her fingers into Eliza’s dripping snatch nearly caused her to bite Jessica’s tongue.

“Ooooh yeah! That’s soooo good!” she whimpered. Katie laid down under Eliza’s pussy and buried her tongue into it. Eliza leaned back and sat squarely on Katie’s face. As Katie hungrily lapped away, Eliza was busy removing Jessica’s shirt and bra.

“Your tits are perfect!” she said as she started greedily licking them.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh yes! Ooooh!” Eliza moaned as she rocked back and forth and finally came all over Katie’s face. After Eliza’s orgasm, the girls repositioned themselves. In the background, the T.V. showed the Bod Squad’s cell getting closer to the top with water. Eliza kicked her pants and underwear the rest of the way off and removed her shirt and bra. While Jessica took off her skirt and panties, Eliza slipped her hand into Katie’s panties and started fingering her while they kissed.

“Hey, don’t forget about me!” Jessica said.

“How could we” Katie laughed. With that, Jessica laid on her stomach while Katie and Eliza crawled over to her. Katie laid on her back and started eating Jessica out from underneath of her. At the same time, Eliza was licking Jessica’s asshole from above while Jessica writhed in pleasure.

“Ohhhh! Mmmmmm! Yes! Oh yes!” she moaned as the two girls worked her over with their fingers and tongues. Occasionally Katie and Eliza’s tongues would just happen to cross paths, and they would briefly stop for some kissing. Jessica finally came with a shudder as Eliza and Katie shared her pussy juices with one last sloppy kiss. A minute later, Jessica pulled off Katie’s panties and dove into her snatch. The three girls arranged themselves in a circle with Jessica eating out Katie, Katie eating out Eliza and Eliza eating out Jessica. Their cries of pleasure rocked the room as toungues and fingers probed pussies and assholes everywhere.

“Ohhhhh! Ooooh! Yeahhh!” they moaned together as the bed rocked. They finally collapsed in a heap of flesh and gently kissed each others mouths and breasts.

Meanwhile

The four girls were treading water as the room continued to fill. They only had about five minutes left before the room would fill completely and seal their fates.

“It looks like this is it” Love said, barely managing to keep her head above water. “I want to say that it’s been a pleasure working with you and I love you both.”

“We love you too” they replied.

“I guess I’ll see you on the other side” Britney added. With that, they grabbed each other’s hands to prepare for the end. But just as they were about to be completely submerged, the water level started to lower. Within minutes, the room had completely drained.

“You’re lucky I don’t take no for an answer” came the familiar British voice. The girls looked up to see Rachel standing there smiling.

“Well, you’re in luck, because I think we’ve got an opening” Britney managed to joke.

“Come on, let’s go take care of things” Love said.

Back in Katie’s private chambers Tiffani walked into Katie’s chambers to find the other three girls still fucking.

“What happened to the Bod Squad?” she asked looking at the T.V. which showed a now empty room.

“Shit!” Katie snapped. “We’ve got to get out of here!” They had been so busy fucking, that none of them had seen what had happened on the T.V. The girls quickly dressed and escaped a mere two minutes before the Bod Squad kicked in the door.

“Damn it!” Love said. “They got away this time, but tomorrow’s a new day.

THE END
« Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 12:34:55 AM by Cadeauxxx »
Old school author: The Bod Squad, Jailbait, ...And Just-Ass For All. Getting back in the game!

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, diamond_luv, twman09, St Clair2, Downloadedscar

Cadeauxxx

Re: The Bod Squad Episode 6 (Cross Cross) (Multiple celebs)
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2021, 10:37:03 PM »
Tiffani was a pleasant surprise here, really loved this story with the tension and suspense build up.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: The Squad Leader

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA