Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Britney Spears Vegas Lesbian Threesome  (Read 182731 times)

Hollym686

Britney Spears Vegas Lesbian Threesome
« on: July 12, 2021, 09:49:15 AM »
After the curtain has been brought down on another completed Las Vegas show, Britney Spears and her dancers run off the stage and into wardrobe, anxious to get out of their show outfits and back into normal clothes. Many of them go their separate ways after the show is done for the night, home to their families and children. Britney Spears herself is overly gitty because she has custody of her 2 sons this weekend, with her and her ex husband Kevin sharing time, so she made sure to perform extra hard tonight because of it.  Other dancers in her show just go right to bed because intense dancing for 90 minutes straight is exhausting on the body several nights a week, even with weeks without shows. Luckily, their costumes are easily on/off for quick changing between sets, with a zipper on the back or shoes that just slip off. Britney walked past several of her dozen or so dancers, smiling and making small idle chat about what happened that night etc before sitting down at her makeup station.  She has her station in between 2 of her dancers, Pam and Deirdre.  Deidre was already in the shower, as most of her clothes were already put away, and her costume jewelry was just laying on the table next to Britney.  On Britney’s right a dark haired asian beauty named Pam was sitting, using makeup wipes on her face.  Britney sat down in front of her mirror and began to take her makeup off as well as her blonde hair extensions, hanging them nearby so they wouldn’t get tangly.   Britney and Pam smiled at each other, at a job well done, even did a bit of flirting on stage in a few of the numbers, but neither of them really went any further than that before as their relationship is more professional than anything.  When they had finished taking off their makeup, and disrobing, they put a towel around their bodies and went into the shower area where there were several heads to wash away all the body glitter and sweat.  Before going in, Pam grabbed a small bag with body wash and shampoo to take into it with her, and Britney had her own with her favorite soap, shampoo, a few razors and shaving cream in it.  They walked from the locker room to the shower together, laughing and having a good time.  They noticed Deirdre in the middle of her shower, her body covered in soap as she used a loufa to scrub herself down.  Her hair was tied back in a loose ponytail behind her head.
   “Hey ladies.” Deirdre said, finally noticing Britney and Pam.  She didn’t mind being naked around them because as many times as they seen each other change and shower, nudity just became a natural part of their routine pre or post show.  But Deirdre never got tired of seeing Britney naked, as she had a rocking hard body from her performing so much over the past 20 years.  Her tiny waist was toned, fit and had just the perfect amount of curves. Britney’s butt had a very small giggle to it when she walked. It wasn’t flat at all, but just enough to notice.  Being the smallest of the 3 in the shower, Britney sure knew her body well.
   “Hey there.” Pam smiled back.  She stepped in to the shower on Deirdre’s left while Britney used the shower on the right, feeling the warm water run all over her body.  Pam noticed Deirdre rubbing her loufa down her long, smooth legs, lathering them up with soap.  As dancers they had to keep themselves fit and toned, and one of the positive side affects of working out so much is their bodies are shaped very nicely, even showing a bit of muscle.  “You have plans after this?” She struck up a conversation with Deirdre.
   “Oh not much, just going back to my room and maybe putting on some movie in the background as I answer some e-mails.” She said to her. “I know, I lead a boring life” She said, laughing slightly. “What about you? Boyfriend in town?”
   “Not this weekend, sadly. He’s out of town on a construction job, but he’ll be back in a few days”. Pam said, slightly sad. She looked at Deirdre running her hand down her front, soap following the trail. “Did you lose weight since we had that last break in shows? You look good.” She admired her flat stomach.
   “I don’t think so, I didn’t really change anything in my diet recently, but I’ll take the compliment Pam.” Deirdre said, looking down at her own body.  “But for some reason my boobs have gotten perkier.” Deirdre gave them a squeeze, one on each hand.
   “I think you look amazin’ darlin.” Britney said as she turned around to face both of them. Her sweet southern Louisiana accent showing through.
   “Coming from you, Britney, it means a lot.” Deirdre said in a positive tone.  “Look at Miss Perfect Body over here. No wonder why you always post workouts and beach photos on Instagram. You love showing yourself off in crop tops and short shorts.” Both Deirdre and Pam looked at Britney’s body, who was gladly now showing off for them.  She swayed her hips back and forth and her breasts followed suit.
   “Well, I have to look good for my fans and record label after all, it’s all a part of my brand.” Britney said.  She gave both Pam and Deirdre a sexy tease with her hands. She ran them over her breasts and down her sides, she parted her legs a bit as she stood and with one hand, slowly began to rub her pussy. She showed her other 2 dancers her pussy, cleanly shaven.  They just stood there silent, looking at her.  Britney took their silence as a confirmation that she was pleasing in giving them another kind of show than that she was used to outside. “What’s the matter?” She said seductively “See somethin’ you like?”
   “Mmmmm…” Pam said. “I like what I see very much.” She licked her lips. Only a selected few got to see a mega pop star naked, and Pam counted herself lucky to be among them, especially one who loved to get sexy and can show her perverse side when it came time to. Pam and Deirdre just watched Britney give them an after-show show, just letting the water run down her naked body, exploring every inch of her tanned, smooth skin. Britney made sure to give them a sexy look as she danced seductively for her dancers. She held on to the wall with one hand as her whole body gyrated as if she was riding an imaginary penis, her breasts wiggling in place gently.  She began to moan. With her free hand, Britney felt each one of her breasts, making her nipples hard by caressing them slowly. She used her fingers to explore her naked body as she pleased, slowly working her way down to her pussy. She put 2 fingers in and massaged her clitoris with a third, giving in to her sexual desires.
   “Awww, I can’t be the only one to feel horny….” Britney said with a moan. “Why don’t the 2 of you give me something to polish my pearl with, hmmmm?” Deirdre and Pam looked at each other for a moment and smiled, thinking this would be a great way to have some fun with Britney Spears.
   “You wanna?” Pam asked. She put her hands on Deirdre’s waist and brought her closer to her, pressing her nipples up against hers. Deirdre had the biggest breasts of the 3, and they felt soft and tender to the touch.
   “Sure Pam. All this nakedness and touching ourselves is making me feel real excited.” They shared a kiss.  Eventually Pam started kissing Deirdre lower and lower until she reached her pussy and gotten a close up look of it, her red pubic hair neatly trimmed in a triangle. Deirdre looked at Pam stick her tongue inside her pussy and began to explore her from the inside. She used a hand to open herself up a little bit so she can go deeper. Deirdre played with her own breasts, squeezing them together in her palms, feeling her own softness as she let Pam have her way with her body.  Deirdre opened up her legs a little bit and began to move her hips back and forth, riding Pam’s tongue.  Britney got in a little closer to them, and moved to a position behind Deidre so she can get in on the action too. After a while, Pam let Britney have her turn. Pam lifted one of Deirdre’s legs up so Britney can reach underneath it with her right hand and begin to finger her, feeling how wet she is, and hearing her sexy moans.  “Ugh….Mmmmm…”
   “You know you want it baby….” Britney said, urging Deirdre to give in to her lust. “You’re so wet.” Britney kissed her neck before whispering in her ear. “Good girl, show us how you want it…” Underneath this baby doll image Britney gave off, she had a wild, sexually charged side she only showed to those who knew her best. Using her left hand, Britney rubbed Deirdre’s ass.
   “Damn that’s fucking sexy.” Pam said, getting to her feet and watching the 2 of them in their sexual trance. “I want in.” She stood in front of Deirdre.
   “There’s plenty of room for you on my front.” Deirdre said inbetween moans, “Please make me cum…” Pam gladly took the invitation to touch Deirdre’s body by washing it even more with some of her body wash as she kissed her passionately on the lips. Pam felt her smooth stomach, perky nipples and freshly shaven legs as they made out. “We have to shower like this from now on. I love hands everywhere on my body stimulating me, making me so horny for sex.” Deidre said in the moment. She felt Britney’s fingers inside her pussy making her give in to lust, submitting her body for her. Pam took the lead on her front, lightly pulling on her nipple with 2 fingers. Deidre began to breathe harder and moan a little louder as she got ready to cum.    “Ugh, fuck yes….” Britney didn’t stop fingering her, wanting to feel her cum all over her hand. Deidre’s body bucked and shook when she came, closing her eyes in the process. Her orgasm took control over her body and it felt great. Britney bit her ear a little as she felt her cum, her pussy pulsing with energy. Britney looked down at Deidre cumming on her hand and Pam being lost in her sexual desires for Deidre’s body.
   “Damn, that’s so hot.” Pam said in a sexy tone. She gave them a big grin. Britney slowly let up from Deirdre’s pussy, feeling her wetness on her hands. She was still breathing hard after she came.
   “Fuck, I’m still horny…” Deirdre said to the both of them in a perverted voice, wanting more of their attention.  She still had other ideas to satisfy her libido. She got free temporarily from their hold and leaned up against a nearby wall and shook her breasts at them.  “I want the both of you to use me as your personal sex toy. I need to get off again so bad.” Deirdre seduced them with not only her body, but her words. “Wash my dirty body clean.”
   “With pleasure.” Pam said. “Britney, how about you wash her body clean, and I’ll go in after you on each part kissing it, licking it, or in her pussy’s case, fingering it?”
   “Yeah.” Britney agreed, lathering up her hands, getting closer to Deirdre’s body, giving her a giggle and a horny look.  Deirdre was about to be devoured clean by Britney and Pam, who would take great pleasure in it. They did as described, Britney washing her dancer’s naked body clean, rubbing her fingers all over her skin and Pam cleaning up with her own.  Deirdre turned around, showing them her back and Britney held on to her ass, grabbing a handful of it. Deirdre shook her ass, clapping her cheeks together and it drove Britney to want her body more. Britney pretended to fuck her, grabbing her hips and thrusted hers back and forth, her ass slapping against Britney’s lower abdomen. Deirdre bent over and went with it, with Pam getting back on her knees and inserting her tongue into her pussy. As Pam could feel Deirdre cum again, she didn’t stop her licking, letting her cum in her mouth as her whole body shook. Deirdre turned around to let Britney and Pam suck on her breasts, each one taking one and kissing all around it.
   “Mmmm… ugh…” Deirdre moaned out, watching them all over her body. Britney stood up and washed her front while Pam made out with her.  They locked lips and wrestled tongues. “Fuck…”She said inbetween heavy, labored breaths. “You 2 sure know how to take care of me.” She said, satisfied after having an intense orgasm session with Britney and Pam.
   “Our pleasure…” Pam smiled. “We’ll devour you anytime…” She looked at her body, mesmerized by it. Pam’s short black hair was disheveled from Deirdre grabbing it so much and rubbing her pussy all over it when she was eaten out by her. “There. All clean.” She smiled.
   “Thanks.” Deirdre said, temporarily sexual satisfied. “I’m going to call up a male friend right now and get some nice dick, the both of you really warmed me up for one.” She felt her pussy throb and pulse inside, hungry for some hard cock. Her face red with the pleasure of cumming all over Pam’s face and the heat from the shower. She left the shower and stepped out to face the world a sexual beast that would jump on the first dick she would call on. He wouldn’t know what to hit him. Pam slapped her ass as she went by.
   “Oh my god, I think we created a monster…” Britney said to Pam, looking at her laughing.
   “I think so too, Britney… but you know….” as Pam and Britney continued their shower, their  bodies covered with soap, it dawned on Pam that she and Britney didn’t get any action on their end. They were so focused on Deirdre they forgot about themselves. “I’m still hot from all that action.” Pam put her hands on Britney’s shoulders and caressed them, moving her gentle touch down her arms. “I’m kinda horny for you right now….” Pam got in close to Britney, smelling her body wash from up close. “Care to have some fun?”
   “I haven’t been satisfied either.” Britney thought it over, too. Maybe having a 1 on 1 with Pam would take away some of her sexual stress that she always got from the show. “I want to feel you just for myself. Let’s take this back to my bed, ok?” Britney kissed Pam on her supple lips and let her run her hands all over her body, feeling her wet skin from the shower.
   “Yeah…” Pam had in mind all sorts of dirty things to do to Britney once they were finally alone and dried off.  They stepped out of the shower together, holding hands and they dried off and put on a fresh set of new clothes. Britney had chosen for herself a pair of short shorts and a tube top that was cut really high, showing off her belly button. It was her signature look for social media, but she liked it. She strapped on a pair of brown high heel shoes.  Pam had chosen a black skirt to wear and a similar colored shirt that had no sleeves, the v neck of it plunging down to her bustline, showing just the right amount of her inner bust. She had begun to reach for a pair of panties to put on underneath, but Britney momentarily stopped her.
   “Uh uh…“ Britney said to Pam “Where we’re going we won’t need underwear,”  Britney pulled down her shorts just enough to show Pam that she wasn’t wearing any panties either. She took Pam’s hand in hers and slid it down the front of her shorts. Pam felt around but all she could feel was Britney’s sexy skin, and inbetween her legs, a wet pussy.  In turn, Pam grabbed Britney’s other hand and put it up her skirt, making her feel the same way she did.  They exchanged glances as they felt each other’s body heat. Their breathing began to get faster and harder.  Britney took a slight step towards Pam, opening up her pussy a little more.  They shared a passionate kiss.  When they were able to take their hands away from their sexually charged bodies,  Britney led Pam upstairs to her private suite where she stayed when she performed in Vegas, but not stopping to make out in the elevator going up, pinning her up against the wall and wrapping her legs around her waist. “Oh god Britney, I’ve got to have you…” Pam couldn’t resist Britney’s sexuality, she just looked so hot, even in the most basic ensemble, being teased by her sexy midriff and toned legs that supported it.
   “You want a piece of me?” Britney asked Pam, asking a rhetorical question that was a tongue-in-cheeek reference. She could clearly tell that Pam wanted to see her naked again, the way she was looking at her. Since the both of them knew each other for a few years, it was ok.
   “I want this piece, this piece…” Pam said in turn, grabbing every piece of her body, anything she could get her hands on was perfection.  When the both of them got into Britney’s room, Britney motioned Pam to get on her rather large bed and sit down on her knees. Britney sat down the same way in front of her. They both looked at each other lustfully, about to unwrap each other and go to town on each other’s bodies.  The both of them knew that this was going to be very intimate and sexual, as they already had just a taste of what they could do in what they just did to Deirdre.
   “Now where were we?” Britney asked Pam, lightly caressing her arms, with her soft fingers, and working her way up to her neck. She looked at her intently and smiled.  Pam scooted a little closer to Britney, her breasts almost touching hers.  They looked at each other and kissed as they wrestled tongues, tasting each other’s lipstick.  They just let the energy between them flow as it needed to, as this was going to be a passionate night for the both of them.  “Yes, that’s right.., we were here…” Britney remembered the point in which they needed to continue their lovemaking.
   “Let’s see if we can’t get our clothes off first…” Pam said to Britney, eager to see her naked again and to touch her body all over with every part of her own.  Pam slid Britney’s tube top down to expose her breasts, which Pam took great pleasure in kissing and sucking on each of her nipples. She could feel them get hard in her mouth.  Pam used the tip of her tongue to flick each of them in turn as she cupped them with her palms, giving them a little squeeze.  Pam looked up at Britney who was giving her the ‘fuck me’ eyes.  Britney slid her top off all the way and threw it over the side of the bed.  She shook her boobs for Pam, seducing her.  She then leaned into her and pressed her boobs up against her face, letting Pam motorboat them.
   “Now let’s get you out of that top…” Britney said to Pam, not wanting to be the only one topless. She would love to continue this party for the 2 of them, but only if they got naked first.  With her arms, she opened up Pam’s top to expose her breasts, easily done by parting the v-neck she had on. Pam did the rest, wanting to get out of her clothes as fast as she can.  Britney gave Pam’s breasts a little squeeze of her own, feeling how soft they were.  They were a good size for her body type, not to big or small, just having enough of a bust to be cute and show character when she danced on stage.  They kissed one again and pressed their breasts up against each other, making them sway back and forth as they playfully fought with them. They held each other close, with Britney’s hands going close to Pam’s skirt and Pam’s resting on top of Britney’s shorts.
   “Lie back, I would love first dibs on you.” Pam said in a sexy voice to Britney, already feeling her desire to be touched growing deeper inside her.  Britney leaned back and laid on the bed face up, bringing her legs around so she can spread her legs in a split for Pam, inviting her to explore her body as she liked.  Pam gave her a big smile of approval as to her position. As Britney held her legs straight out for Pam, she took the lead by lightly touching her thighs and going down her each of her legs, to the back of her knees, which made Britney shudder with excitement. Pam knew how to please Britney and she was enjoying every minute of it. Pam brought Britney’s legs together and up over her head as she lightly scratched her ass and brought her soft caresses to her shorts, sliding her fingers up and into Britney’s innermost thighs, just outside of her pussy.
   “Ugh… yes…” Britney moaned out to Pam, her breathing getting louder and more intense. She clearly knew what she was doing. The way Pam was licking Britney’s thighs was heavenly.  Britney then let Pam open up her legs again, and she bent down on her hands and knees and put her head inbetween Britney’s legs, moving her shorts to the side a little to get a tease of Britney’s pussy.  She flicked her clit using her tongue as she held her shorts back from going back to where they should be. They were just short enough to move over, but long enough to cover up Britney’s vagina as she waked around.  Pam looked up and saw Britney looking down at her.  Britney continued to moan out as she felt Pam’s wet tongue slither inside her pussy. She also teased around Britney’s clit, making her crazy a little for it.  Britney put a hand on Pam’s head and moved it gently to where she wanted it to go, back and forth on her pussy, and in a circular motion when Pam was tongue-fucking her,  Pam just went with Britney’s actions It wasn’t long before Britney’s shorts came off and she just laid on the bed face-up completely naked, looking up at Pam seductively.
   “Britney you look fucking amazing…”Pam said, eyeing every inch of Britney’s body from her smooth legs, to her toned stomach, up to her supple breasts with her perky, erect nipples to her pretty model facial features. Britney turned Pam on by spreading her legs apart in a split and gyrating her hips back and forth as she used a hand to open her pussy and show Pam how she can fuck.
   “I do?” Britney asked Pam in a horny voice. She played with her breasts, leaning back on the bed.
   “Fuck yes….” Pam said to Britney as she once again dove her head onto Britney’s open pussy, already wet from the previous round of Pam licking it.  Pam used a finger to fuck Britney’s pussy, while she sucked on her clit, hearing Britney moan with pleasure. Pam made sure Britney came as she kissed it lightly, flicking it with the tip of her tongue. Britney closed her eyes and arched her back as she moaned.
   “Ugh…. Mmmm…..” Britney orgasmed over Pam’s face as she let herself go to her dancer who was slowly becoming a lover, if she kept this up.  “You sure know how to please a woman.”
   “I’ve had some practice at it.” Pam smiled up at Britney, the both of them sharing a small laugh. “Now do me. I want to be naked too. Get this skirt off me, Britney Spears. Don’t you want to see my fuckable body?”
   “I do.” Britney said assertively. Pam got back to sitting on her knees and Britney took the lead on her, sucking on each of her breasts to get each nipple hard.  With one hand, Britney reached down Pam’s skirt, feeling her inner thigh.  With the other she unbuttoned it and slid it down her legs, getting her fully naked.  Britney knew how to do this without looking and relying on feel, which impressed Pam. The 2 dancers looked at each other’s naked bodies for a moment, thinking about all the perverted things they wanted to do to each other.
   “Hi Britney…” Pam said to break the silence. She held Britney’s hand, interlacing their fingers together.
   “Hi Pam…” Britney said back, smiling. She looked into Pam’s eyes and saw the lust she had for her, knowing that she wanted her the way she wanted to be had. They scooted next to each other and felt their heart beats on each other. As they kissed, Britney let Pam lie back and opened up her legs, wanting to be devoured the same way she devoured Britney. “I think I should return the favor since you’ve been a good girl…” She said to her, being a good boss.
   “Thank you. I’d love to have your hands all over my body,” Pam said, egging Britney on to have her way with her nakedness.  Pam put Britney’s hand over her pussy and showed her how to finger her using her own fingers. She gave her some slow, soft moans. “Mmmmm….yes Britney…..I’m so…. Ughhh…. Wet…” She slowly got her words out as she felt Britney’s skinny fingers do their work between her legs.
   “I don’t know what I should do to you next, your body is just telling me to do all this stuff to it.” Britney had some perverse thoughts in her mind, but wasn’t sure which one to explore first.
   “Well the good news is that you have me right where you want me.” Pam said. “I’m naked and horny on your bed.  Show me how you want this pussy…”
   “Maybe first, I’ll just taste you.” Britney said. She scooted her body to Pam’s side and began to eat her out, leaning over and putting  her head between her legs so she can fondle Pam’s breasts easily with her left hand, feeling how firm and round they are. Her pussy tasted sweet on her lips. Pam opened up her legs as far as she could as well so Britney could get a good look at what she was doing down there, and to give her more room to play with. Britney’s tongue swirled around inside Pam, feeling her insides throb and pulse with every lick. Pam moaned out how she loved it.
   “Ugh Britney… you’re the best I’ve had so far…” Pam arched her back, feeling her go deeper inside, gasping for air as she felt pure ecstasy with her.
   “Thank you so much darlin’” Britney said, continuing to make Pam cum.  Britney didn’t let up, she went faster inside Pam’s pussy, feeling her whole body shake.
   “Ugh…. Oh fuck Britney…. YES!” Pam’s whole body shook as she exploded on Britney’s face.  Britney continued to finger her pussy harder as Pam make louder sounds. Pam’s breathing got heavier and heavier. “Just go back and forth with the fingers….. Don’t stop….” Pam was in pure sexual beast mode as Britney dominated her body.
   “Here… let me adjust something right…. There we go. Now let’s try this…” Britney straddled over Pam’s face, facing away from her, giving Pam a nice view of her ass.  Pam adjusted her legs a bit so Britney can properly straddle over the top of them.  Pam had her hands free to work on Britney’s pussy in their now completed 69 position.  Britney gave her ass a little shake, because it’s the perfect position to see it in.  “Now you can lick me while I lick you.”
   “Yes, I like that very much…” Pam said, it being all she could muster after seeing and experiencing Britney like she never had before. Pam proceeded to part Britney’s pussy with her hands a bit and begun to kiss it with her supple lips as she felt Britney’s on hers.
   “Ugh… I’m gonna cum in your mouth again…” Britney moaned as she felt her pussy ready to cum again from Pam’s tongue.
   “Please do.” Pam pleaded. “I don’t mind.” Pam opened her mouth real close to Britney’s pussy as she used her hands to stimulate her clit.” Cum when you need to Britney.”
   “I will.” Britney said, breathing hard as well. “Just be sure to cum with me too.”
   “That won’t be a problem.” Pam said, ready to give Britney another taste. They stayed in the 69 a bit longer until Britney switched up on Pam again.  “I think we need to start to properly introduce our pussies to each other, and what I mean by that is an up close, intimate kiss.” She suggested.
   “Mmmm. Good idea.” Britney gave her a devilish grin. “Get on top of me and fuck me.”
   “Whatever you say Britney.” Pam responded. Britney slid off of Pam’s body and back onto the bed on her back, legs spread out.  Pam went around Britney until she positioned herself on top of her, sitting down on her knees. She straddled Britney, putting her pussy over hers, one leg on the outside, and one in front of it. Pam held onto Britney’s right leg, holding it against her chest for something to hold on to. She eased her pussy down, touching clit to clit. Pam gyrated her hips back and forth as if she’s riding an imaginary cock, picturing it going in and out of her so smoothly.  She looked down at Britney looking up at her and the 2 of them shared sexy glances as they fucked.  Pam watched Britney’s breasts bounce back and forth as she took control over her, hearing her moans of pleasure. The bed began to creak louder and louder as the moved as one.
   “Oh my god, that’s the spot..” Britney arched her back upwards and leaned her head back on the pillow, letting Pam take her to orgasm. Her pussy was enjoying every minute of her time with Pam. Pam continued to scissor Britney, leaning into her body while holding her leg tight against her chest, putting it in-between her breasts. Pam was getting off as Britney got off, the 2 hot girls enjoying their hot, steamy sex. Eventually Pam let go of Britney’s leg and turned her body to face her directly.  She put both of her legs on the outside of Britney’s waist and squatted down, hitting her clit from a different angle.  She slid her hips back and forth over her, feeling a slightly different sensation, but no less hot.  Britney watched Pam’s breasts bounce up and down, mesmerizing her.  She also went in circular motions to feel all of her pussy, not just the clit.  Britney and Pam came when they needed to, Pam’s body shivering all over Britney’s as she just let herself go, and did what felt sexually right.  Britney typically didn’t take the lead in the bedroom as much as tonight, but she enjoyed her time with Pam nonetheless. Pam leaned in and they shared a passionate kiss as they moaned and came together.
   “I can’t believe I’m having you right now….” Pam said, putting her hands all over Britney’s body when and where she liked, feeling her smooth skin, her sexy curves and every inch of her freshly tanned skin. She moaned inbetween orgasms, her pussy throbbing with pleasure from cumming so much.
   “Well believe it….ugh… fuck yes…. I’m here and very real.” Britney said inbetween moans.
   “You are so fucking perfect, Britney Spears….” Pam moaned out, making eye contact.
   “Thank you, and so are you… I wouldn’t be doing this if you weren’t so hot and amazing yourself.“
   “Oh god Britney….Britney…” Pam could feel another orgasm coming on, and she just let herself go, letting Britney do her thing. She used a hand to rub on her clit back and forth faster and faster, making Pam cum. Pam closed her eyes and let her heavy breathing be a guide to where she needs to go, telling Britney all she needs to know to make her orgasm hard. It was hard to tell who was dominating whom at this point.  “Ughhh…….” As Pam came one final time, Britney brought her head up to meet Pam’s and they kissed , wrestling tongues as their sweaty bodies moved together.  “I came so hard…thank you.”
   “I could tell, and you’re welcome.” Britney smiled, both her and Pam’s face gleamed with happiness after their intense sexual adventure together. Pam got off Britney and laid on her side and Britney got up and laid on her opposite side, the both of them facing each other now and continuing to touch each other as they lightly talked about idle subjects, relaxing from the intense, hot and steamy sex session they just had.  They really enjoyed their company naked because the both of them seemed to know what to do and how to do it, it just felt so right.  Before Pam left Britney for the night, she and her made sure to get back into the shower, finishing off a night of horny, raw sex just as it began. 

Cadeauxxx

Re: Britney Spears Vegas Lesbian Threesome
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2021, 10:05:06 AM »
That was awesome to sit here and read. I can tell you've been writing a long time and I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one who loves the Holy Spearit!

Lesbian stories are so difficult for me to write, so know that you have my highest respect for being able to achieve something grand like this.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

diamond_luv

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2021, 02:06:17 AM »

Good to see more lesbian content coming onto the site.
Bonus points for it involving someone as lovely as Britney.

The following users thanked this post: Nikko

Nikko

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2021, 10:46:07 AM »
Ah yes! BritBrit and Las Vegas go so well together. This lesbian story is good! Thank you.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA