Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Love Life (Anna Kendrick)  (Read 3952 times)

Blackjack

Love Life (Anna Kendrick)
« on: July 19, 2021, 06:55:26 PM »

Disclaimer: All right, this story is not real. NOT REAL! Not to be read by anyone under the age of 18/21 yadda yadda yadda! I’d love to hear some feedback as per usual. My e-Mail addresses are at: mean.blackjack(@)yahoo.co.uk If you remove the parenthesis from the @ symbol it’ll get through! You can also get me at mean.blackjack47(@)gmail.com. Again, remove the parenthesis. Also, don’t forget to thank and like the story if you do like it! Also feel free to post on the thread to voice your encouragement, lord knows my ego needs stroking!

Also, please don't post this on any other site without my explicit permission. I've had to bring the hammer down on two thieves right as of writing and don't want to bring it down again. Don't forget to add me on Discord too! My name on there is Swagatha Christie#2438.

Codes: MF, Cons, Oral

“Ohhhh-Oh shit, sorry, I looked right into the camera.” Anna Kendrick cursed as she leaned back on the guy she was ‘riding’ and the crew of her new television show ‘Love Life’ came to a grumbling stop. The series of men all sort of took a couple of steps back and the scene was broken. The pint-sized superstar’s cheeks flushed with a shade of pink as embarrassment flushed through her body and she was left responsible for breaking yet another scene by her just not acting like the popular movie star she apparently was. The crew all made some hushed whispers to one another but never actually said anything to her. She looked around the group of guys and girls before the man underneath her made a noise and the Pitch Perfect star looked down at him before she realised she still had him trapped underneath her.

“Crap, Ben! Sorry man.” She apologised as she dismounted the studly man and moved to the side of the bed still on her knees and looking over to him. He smiled and threw his hands up in a ‘Don’t worry about it!’ sort of manner as he wriggled himself up to a sitting position so the two actors could share a look with each other. Anna was about to speak again to apologise for screwing up another scene when Nicole Clarke, the director of this particular episode, broke the two’s gaze at each other.

“Nicole I-”

“Don’t worry about it Anna, we’re getting a lot of issues with this episode. I think we’re going to take a break for lunch now though so you guys can run your lines if you want or just get something to eat. You know… Whatever.” The woman added that last part and it almost seemed like she was just trying to get out of the conversation. She looked at them both before offering a half hearted smile and turned to leave them alone.

Anna watched the woman leave and she let out another defeated sigh before swinging her whole body around so that she was sitting on the side of the bed and looking around the emptying set. A couple of the cast and crew looked over their shoulders towards her before just looking ahead and back towards where they were going. She knew it wasn’t exactly her fault but she couldn’t help but take it almost personally. Watching them leave the two alone, she looked over her own shoulder to her co-star who was already moving off of the bed to go and join the team of crew who were going for lunch.

The weight in the bed shifted slightly and Anna was left alone on the set and on the bed. Looking over to it and then the studio cameras which had all drooped down as if they were asleep or something, Anna looked down at the covers of the bed before sighing and climbing off of the bed and up to her feet. This was maybe the twentieth time that the scene had been reshot because of her actions and the weight of fucking everyone’s day up was starting to really get to her. Walking off of the set and towards one of the side rooms where rows of white craft tables sat and the cast and crew of the show were all assembled eating at their lunches. Anna quickly got her own food and looked around the inside of the room, searching for a place to sit.

‘Just like high school.’ Anna thought to herself as she walked through the rows of tables, her eyes scanned for someone who wasn’t looking at her like she was the scum of the earth and saw Ben sitting by himself and eating his dinner. He was sitting towards the back of the room and rather than there being a series of long tables with matching rows, Ben and some of the other table occupants were sitting on what looked to be plastic lawn chairs. Standing in front of Ben, the two actors in the sex scene shared a look before he looked around the room and then offered her to take a seat.

His eyes were locked on hers as she slipped onto the chairs opposite him and she started to stab at her salad with her fork. She sort of slumped backwards in her chair before she looked over to him and chewed down on her bottom lip. She looked down to the craft table before looking back up to him. Leaning back in her chair, she crossed her arms over the fabric of her black dress and laying them on her stomach. She looked him in the eyes before she spoke to him.

“So, everyone on this set hates me huh?” She asked, almost as if she wanted a clarification on where her mind was at currently. He shook his head, tossing a piece of chicken salad into his mouth, chewing on it before he answered her.

“The team here aren’t mad at you or anything like that Anna,” Ben said, taking a sip of his water. “They’re all just wanting to get in, get their job done and go home. Having to redo the scene over and over again is just getting on their nerves.”

“I just don’t get it.” Anna complained, her fork stabbing at a slice of tomato and then just pushing it around her dinner plate. “I’ve never had this sort of issue before. Never. I don’t know why this scene is screwing me up so much.” She said, sitting upright in the chair and pushing the piece of salad into her mouth.

“Is it the sex scene?” Ben asked, looking over to her as he ate at his dinner.

“I mean… Maybe? I’ve never really done a sex scene before. I’ve done all sorts of explicit scenes before but nothing as intense as this one. I might just be struggling because it’s so wild.” Anna mused, looking over to Ben who smirked at the comment. “What?”

“I remember the first time I had an issue performing a sex scene on camera. It is really difficult.” Ben said, nodding his head.

“You’ve done a sex scene before?” Anna asked.

“Yeah, some old show back when digital was a new thing.” He said with a smile. “But yeah, I was in a sex scene with a couple of actresses-”

“A threesome huh? Nice!”

“Yeah, right? We were all young and struggling with the scene and one of the girls told me about what they did at college. She ended up taking her co-star back to her dorm and they ended up just making out together. Like, really went at it apparently. But, after that the scene was so much easier for them to do.” Ben finished, a wistful smile on his face.

“So, what? I come back to your trailer and sit on your face?” She asked, sitting back in her chair and looking over to her co-star.

“I’m certainly not going to say no to that.” He said with a grin. “But I also would never suggest we do that. It’s just one of those things I said without really thinking.”

That made the actress laugh out loud. She looked over at him and then towards the inside of the dining room which was starting to empty.

“Did it help with your scene though?” She asked, referring to the threesome he had been involved in.

“It did.” Ben answered, finishing off the last of his water. “We got the scene done in one final take and it was the shot they went with for the show.”

“I remember hearing something similar to that though.” Anna agreed. She put another bit of salad into her mouth and chewed on it thoughtfully before placing her fork down. Anna looked at her food before she shrugged her shoulders. “I’ll probably get it next time.”

Ben agreed with her, pushing a bit of his own food into his mouth before climbing off of the chairs and walking over to one of the big water coolers to refill his glass. The two television stars then spent the rest of the lunch ‘break’ discussing the show and how the rest of their shooting day was going to go. While they spoke, the sound of the set coming back to life filled the room and made Anna look over to the filming area. The man made a confused noise, before he nodded his head.

“I guess they’re shooting some other stuff around our bit.”

That made sense to Anna and she nodded her head as well.

“I guess we have some free time then.” Anna said, looking back to Ben.

“Looks like.” Ben picked up his dinner equipment and slipped out of the chairs so he was standing. “I’ll see you when we get called back for work then.” He said with a smile before walking away from the actress, leaving her alone. Sitting at the table, Anna pushed some of her food around the plate while her mind drifted away from the scenes she had to shoot and back to what Ben had admitted to her. The concept did make sense to her and she had heard about some of her old co-stars having had some issues filming an intense makeout session with another of her co-stars so they ended up sneaking off set and just doing the scene away from the crew and cameras and that had broken the awkwardness of the scene.

Could she really…

No. No that would be stupid.

Anna leaned back on her chair, tipping it backwards onto the rear two legs before she rocked forwards and all four of the chair ‘s feet were back on the floor. She thought back to Ben and how the two got along well enough with each other and he was a pretty cute guy.

She really couldn’t do this. It really would be stupid. Anna reached over to her small bag and fished her phone out of it. ‘This was so dumb.’ She thought to herself as she unlocked the screen and opened up an instant messaging app so she could scroll to her contacts. Rolling the screen down until she found Ben’s name, she looked at his name and the headshot that he used for his profile picture. This really was dumb. Her thumb hit his name and the instant messenger came alive with a text screen. Her eyes looked down at the phone, both of her thumbs seemed to be working well ahead of her brain which was still trying to tell her it was a bad idea. She keyed in a quick message to Ben before her right thumb hovered over the big green send button before it tapped the screen.

“Oh shit…” She breathed to herself as the message rushed through the air and then her screen’s display changed from ‘Sent’ to ‘Opened’ and Ben was undoubtedly reading over the message she had sent. She fidgeted in her seat as she re-read over what she had sent.

‘Hey, so if you wanted to try this out together then we can do it.’

Too forward? Probably. But she wasn’t even thinking straight as she had sent the message. Hell, she hadn’t been thinking before she sent the message. Her blue eyes read and reread the message before a soft gasp or surprise escaped her mouth as she saw a speech bubble appear on the screen as he started to type out a response to her message.

‘What? You want to sit on my face?’ Ben responded, no emoji’s or lol’s to it, it certainly looked like he was being serious about his question.

‘We can try it. Just see how it goes. Maybe make out a little bit first and if it escalates then yeah. Yeah, we do that.’ Anna typed out back as a response before putting the phone back down on the table and rubbing at her temples with her index and middle fingers, trying to calm herself down after the wild messages she had sent to one of her co-stars.

‘Okay, where?’ Was his message back and that was enough for her to smile.

‘My trailer?’

‘Deal.’

Oh shit, she was going to actually do this. She looked down at her plate and food and finished off what was left though she was actually amazed she could keep it all down with how nervous she was. Shoving her paper plate and plastic cutlery away into the necessary recycling bins before she walked over to her trailer outside of the shooting studio. She climbed up the short steps and headed on inside, she made a quick check on her body to ensure that she didn’t smell, or look too revolting. She was reasonably sure she didn’t but it never hurt to check, especially with what she thought was about to happen. Running her hands down the front of her dress and then looking at her reflection in the full length mirror that hung over the rear of the door to her trailer. She looked herself up and down, her eyes scanning over every little bit, trying her best to narrow down imperfections or something that just didn’t look right.

Nothing stood out. Nothing that she thought Ben would complain about at least. There was always something she didn’t like about herself. Best not to think about that now though. But should she really be dwelling on the thoughts on what was about to happen? She could change her mind and leave poor Ben with blue balls. What if he took that to the press?

‘Oh no.’ She thought she was starting to overthink the whole thing. Her right hand came up and ran along her chin as she tried to calm herself down though that thought was quickly broken by a series of four short knocks on the door to her trailer. She took a couple of quick breaths and then stepped forward, her eyes focusing on her reflection in the mirror while she spotted her cheeks starting to flush with pink ever so slightly. Was she really starting to get excited? She shook her head from side to side ever so slightly to try and clean her head of her uneasy thoughts. Gripping the door handle and twisting it to the side, she pulled the door inwards towards her and opened it. Standing before her and on the second step from the top was the handsome male co-star and he had his hands stuffed in his jeans pockets trying to look as calm as he could though Anna suspected he was going through the exact same thoughts she was.

He offered her a smile and she took a step backwards again as if to encourage him inside. He shot her a smile and took the offer, stepping up a few steps and heading inside the trailer. He walked in and looked around the insides, inspecting her home away from home. He nodded his head and let out a gentle whistle, almost of surprise? She wasn’t sure but her thoughts were soon cleared up when he spoke.

“Wow. This is almost the same as mine! Bit bigger but I guess that’s expected for the star of the show right?” He asked, turning to look at her. Was he wearing a cologne?

“Yeah, it does the trick I guess though?” She said, smiling over to him before looking around the trailer, almost searching for something to carry the conversation on. Her trailer didn’t have a bed, so it’s not like the duo had a traditional place to fuck but she did have a fairly sizeable couch that the pair could sit on? He appeared to have the same idea and was already on his way over to it. He ran his left hand over the back of the couch before turning to look at her.

“I don’t have one like this in mine either.” He said, a sly smile sliding onto his face. “Would this be the place-” He started but was cut off when he was pushed onto his back, hitting the couch with an ‘Oomph’ escaping his lungs. He barely had time to adjust when Anna was on top of him with a lightning quick pounce. She was straddling his lap and her arms had linked behind his head, resting just on top of his spine. Her bright blues focused on his dark green eyes as she made a show of licking her lips and then leaning in to press her lips against his. She fidgeted forwards a little bit and her grasp on his frame tightened ever so slightly. He tasted nice against her mouth and as she took the lead, her mouth parted ever so slightly and her tongue ran against his bottom lip. His hands came up from being on either side of her and he placed them on her waist, taking hold of her and keeping her close to him while running them up and down her sides.

His hands ran over from her waist before taking a chance and gripping her rear over the fabric of her dress. His fingers dug into her flesh ever so gently and he casually kneaded at the flesh while their tongues danced together. The sound of moaning started to fill the insides of her trailer and the handsome co-star could feel Anna become less and less tense as she seemed to melt into the private scene they were sharing. His tongue, while at a disadvantage on being underneath the brunette, but that didn’t seem to stop him either. His hands continued to grope, touch and squeeze at her ass while he flicked his tongue upwards and tried to catch hers. The tip of his tongue ran along the underside of hers before he wrapped it around and held her tongue close to his and then started to suck on it. His hands continued to grope at her butt before Anna’s hands left his neck and she pushed at his shoulders, breaking the kiss.

“Okay… How do you want to do this?” Anna asked, her arms sliding right down from his strong shoulders to rubbing against the top of his arms. Looking down into his eyes, Anna bit down on her bottom lip and watched as she was rolled off of his lap and was now flat on her back looking up at him while he moved to a standing position. Looking down at the petite woman, a mere moment moved past them both before he dropped down to his knees between her legs and grasped onto them. Holding them up in the air and spreading them apart so they resembled a V shape but Anna could still see his face between them. The pair made eye contact and the man seemed to have a wicked smile on his face when he started to move his face in towards her core. He pressed his lips towards the inside of her right leg while his right hand was holding onto her left leg to keep them spread. His fingers touched against the bare skin of her leg while his lips touched against the inside of her opposite leg. Slowly working his lips against her skin, he pressed his lips against the side of her knee and then, he started to move his way down her leg.

Planting a kiss against her skin and working her way down towards her thigh, Anna’s eyes were struggling to stay open as the pleasure of his lips against the inside of her leg started to dance inside of her veins. Her body was shaking and trembling and Ben could tell. He planted a kiss on the side of her knee before he blew a cool jet of air against the path he had just been kissing. His eyes moved back to look at her and the smile seemed to get wider and wider but as he did that, Anna didn’t seem to care either. Her back was arching and her hands were alternating between beating at the cushions and digging her nails into the soft cushions. Her legs were trembling and as she could feel her pussy starting to get wetter than she had been before. Ben’s lips continued to taste her skin while his hand ran along the outside of her leg and he started to get just a little bit closer towards her hot entrance.

Ben’s breath dancing against her skin was so hot for her, it made her skin feel like it was on fire and the pleasure was burning its way all over her. She looked down towards him and as she did that, her blue eyes focused on her co-star’s head as he worked towards her core. Moving down, his lips danced against her skin, his tongue flicking against it before his teeth came down and he teasingly nipped against her thigh. It was enough of a bite to make her yelp in surprise and coincidentally make her back arch up and off of the couch. He let a pleased moan escape his mouth and he then moved further down but this time he wasn’t kissing or licking against her skin. Instead, his breath was warm against the hot inside of her thighs and making her gasp as he did so. His hand slipped up from the outside of her leg and instead reached up to grab hold of her breasts over her dress. His hands both took a hold of her, cupping her tits and squeezing them gently before his breath danced over her wet entrance.

Anna let out a groan and slowly wriggled down the couch towards the edge of the seat, trying to give Ben some more room. His hands moved down from her chest and he took hold of the hem of her dress, rolling the bottom of it up towards her waist, exposing her legs and more of her skin. Anna moved her legs apart a little bit more before she lifted her hips up, propping herself up with her elbows, and her handsome co-star sunk his teeth into her panties. Gripping them by the waist band of the lacey material, Ben started to pull them down her toned legs which only made the actress purr with pleasure. She lifted her right leg up off of his shoulder so he could dispose of them. Instead, he placed them neatly on the arm of the couch. She barely had a chance to even pick him up on that as he laid her legs back on his shoulders and now, he went right for the kill. Sliding his face down towards her wet core and then his tongue left his mouth and licked at her.

The feeling of his tongue running against the bottom of her slit and then sliding up towards her clit made the woman’s eyes close shut and her head fell backwards as if she would be able to look at her ceiling. Her fingers dug into the cushions and then her legs moved towards his face and clamped at his cheeks. He would no doubt be able to feel her skin pressing against his and while his hands took hold of her body to keep hold of her and in place, his eyes flicked up to look at her. The two locked eyes, Anna’s head rocking forward and peering down at him as her legs twitched and shook before she crossed her legs behind his head, ankles brushing over each other to keep them locked.

“Ooh…” Anna breathed, her bottom lip shaking and quivering as she felt the raw pleasure he was giving her start to take over. She hadn’t had this sort of pleasure in a long time and here she was, looking down at her co-star getting her pussy eaten just because she couldn’t get a television scene right! Her right hand came up off of the couch and was soon knitting into his hair. Her legs were trembling even with her trying to lock him in place and her hands fidgeted around, moving from his hair and back to the couch and attempting to claw at the cushions as Ben slipped his tongue out of his mouth again and started to focus on her hard clit with a laser precision. Anna’s body was already hot and excited but as he continued to tackle her clit with the tip of his tongue, she felt as if she were going to explode. Her head rocked backwards, her eyes looked up and stared at the ceiling of the trailer before she looked forward and watched as her handsome co-star continued to pleasure her.

They made eye contact again and even with his mouth obscured with her entrance, Anna could tell that Ben was practically grinning from ear to ear. Moving his head up just a little bit, Ben pushed the width of his tongue up against her hard clit, slowly bringing it up and then down, lapping against it with Anna’s moaning encouraging him. With her body shaking and trembling while he licked against her clit, her fingers dug into the thick back cushions of the couch before her eyes shot open in pleasure. Ben had pushed his right index and middle finger inside of her. He started to slowly push his fingers in and out of her, with them positioned upwards in more of a vertical position and thinner than his penis, he started to slowly work them in and out of her. Her entrance was wet and with his fingers sliding in and out of her and his tongue assaulting her clit, he could practically taste her arousal flooding his mouth and he just wanted more. Licking his tongue upwards against her clit and then dropping it down again while he worked his fingers backwards and forwards, pumping it inside of her moving from knuckle to knuckle and slowly slipping it inside of her. Anna’s whole body shook and trembled, to the point where Ben had to wrap his free hand around her thighs and keep her in place as he moved his fingers from a vertical position down to more of a horizontal arrangement, spreading her lips apart.

His lips moved up and he sucked on her clit, the tip of his tongue starting to frantically lash against her clit while his fingers worked inside of her to the point where it went inside to the very bottom knuckle of his right hand. His left hand slipped up and down her thigh, stroking against her incredibly soft skin while his tongue attacked her clit and his fingers started to slowly roll upwards in a beckoning motion, stroking the inside of her folds.

“Oh fuck… Fuck!” Anna breathed out, her voice getting higher and louder as her orgasm started to build. A thin sheet of sweat was painted on her body and as he stroked the inside of her entrance all while he licked and lapped against her hard clit he could almost sense her orgasm was coming. His left hand made sure to keep her fully locked down on the couch and give him enough room to play with her and let her enjoy herself as well. His eyes flicked up towards her face and upper body from his position of focusing on her lower half. Her left hand moved from the couch’s cushions and instantly grabbed a hold of his hair, yanking on it as she rode his face, eagerly rolling her body up and down. Ben licked her through the hard orgasm that was starting to take hold of her and even as she came, Ben pushed his fingers in and out of her. Stroking the inside of her body all while he sucked on her clit, her co-star looked up and watched her as her back arched up and off of the seat. His fingers moved in and out of her a couple more times before he slowly pulled them backwards and out of her, he offered her clit a goodbye lick as he moved upwards on his knees, pushing through her legs and letting them drop to the floor.

Anna looked at Ben’s face, seeing her orgasm smeared over his lips and chin and then on his fingers as well as her co-star started cleaning his fingers up. Anna took several deep breaths as she tried to recover from the intense orgasm, her toes had curled up inside of her shoes and she started to let her body slowly uncurl so that she could actually catch her breath and not see in double-vision like her orgasm had given her. Wiping at her forehead with the forearm of her left arm, Anna sucked in a couple more deep breaths before he head rocked forward and she looked at the man who was kneeling and looking over to her.

“That was… Fuck… That was…” Anna started, the words in her mind were a haze and she could only giggle incessantly at the feeling of her vocabulary just evaporating mentally.

“Good?” Ben asked, looking up at her with a smile on his face. Using his thumb to scoop up some of Anna’s orgasm and feed it into his mouth.

“More than good!” She said, her voice still giggly as she laid back and stared over to him. “That was possibly the best ever.” She breathed, her head falling backwards and hitting the couch. She ran her hand through her own hair, trying to comb out some of the mess her orgasm had caused.

“Fuck… Fucking fuck!” Anna exclaimed, relishing in the feeling her orgasm had left her with. Ben laughed at her comments, wiping his face clean and tasting her arousal when his phone flashed to life in his pocket. Looking at his cell, Ben raised an eyebrow and then looked over to Anna who was still in her own slice of bliss.

“Looks like we’re ready to go. Nicole wants to know where we are.” He paused for a moment, appearing to summon some form of idea. “We were hanging out, running lines.” He said, coming up with a reason as to why they had been hanging out together before his thumbs hammered into the bottom of the phone and typed out a response.

“That sounds… Yeah, that sounds good.” Anna said, her breathing pattern starting to slowly come back to normal. Letting her eyes slowly roll open, she looked around the room before blindly waving towards one of the corners of her room. Her legs trembling, Anna managed to breathe out a short question. “Can you get me a towel?”

“We are good aren’t we?” Ben asked, looking over to Anna as she tried to keep herself upright and somewhat coherent. Anna took another couple of deep breaths before nodding her head.

“More than good.” She gasped out, wiping at her forehead and dabbing at some of her exposed body parts to cleanse herself of the sweat and some of the arousal that had escaped her body. Anna finished touching her body up and cleaning herself before tossing the towel back to the couch in the trailer. “We are more than good Benny boy!” She laughed, her right arm shooting out to grasp onto the side of the trailer’s counter to just steady her shaky legs from such a powerful orgasm she had been through. “Let’s go.” She said, nodding her head as the sounds of the studio coming back alive started to file into the trailer.

Anna had been doubting the likelihood of just what having an orgasm by her co-star would do to her and her on-screen performance but the sex scenes she had been choking on were now just sailing by and to say she was acing them wouldn’t be too inaccurate. The shooting of the scenes had started to sail by and the sounds of murmurs and discontent from the crew had dissipated and they were now just sounding like they were just doing their job. The movie star was feeling a lot better and while Ben had never had any issues with her and shooting the scenes, Anna could almost tell that he was doing better with her now as well. Anna stole a couple of looks at the man, the rather handsome man, and she could almost tell that he had a look of confidence on his face. Maybe he was entirely correct with what he had said? It certainly seemed that way and when he shot her a playful wink she felt a flush of pink rush to her cheeks.

Had she really agreed to everything that he had suggested? While her cheeks were flushed with a dark pink, she found herself grinning and her mind started to wander as to what else he would be getting up to. The stories of sex happening on television and film sets was nothing new and Anna had certainly indulged in more than one sexual encounter to relief the stress of shooting whatever it was she was shooting. Stealing another look at her co-star, Anna made a snap decision and decided on what she was going to do after the shooting day was over.

The scenes seemed to end so much quicker and soon, Anna was left sitting on the side of the bed looking up to Nicole and listening to the director who was going over the reviews of the filming. Anna nodded her head in agreement with the assessment from the director, the Pitch Perfect star found herself looking over to the man who had spent some time getting her back into the way she needed to be. It surprised the young actress to just see how put-together and well composed the man was. He was slightly older than her so it was entirely possible this whole situation was old hat for him but the idea had made the petite woman’s entire body tingle like every single nerve of hers was aflame with passion and desire and as she watched Ben chat with some of the costume department and then offer her a simple wave to let her know he was heading out, Anna decided on what they were going to do.

The scenes for the day were over now and from what Anna could gather it was mostly pickups and slight shots that could be done with extras or body doubles. She had the evening to herself and with that little touch, the former Pitch Perfect star nodded her head to herself and made the decision. The idea had seemed like such a wild one when she had gotten back to her trailer after finishing the shoot but it had seemed like such a wild idea when Ben had first approached her with it. To say she was unsure would be a very mediocre way of putting it but as she walked over to the side of the trailer near to her seating arrangements she had never really considered that the whole evening was a wild one. She had never really done a sex scene before so it was no real surprise that she struggled with it but having someone who knew exactly what to do and how to tend to her was enough for her to finish the scene, ace it and now she was done for the day and waiting for her co-star to get back to her. When her phone buzzed to life, she almost jumped out of her skin and she looked down at her phone that was still in her hand.

‘I can come over. Do I need to bring anything?’

Her mind was racing but now, it was racing with so many other options that she could barely conjure up a coherent sentence. She stared at the screen of her phone before her thumbs started to form a response.

‘Don’t worry about it, just come on over as soon as you can?’

‘You got it.’ Ben’s response was terse but that was fine to the pint-sized Pitch Perfect star. She looked at his response and then it seemed like the conversation between the two was over. Staring at the phone’s screen, Anna took another deep breath and looked over her shoulder and quickly rushed towards the trailer’s bathroom. Sliding the door to the side and jumping inside, Anna looked at her reflection in the mirror and quickly moved to touching up all of the makeup she was wearing before she looked at her personal kit and moved to freshen it all up and also add some of her own. Her eyes were more accentuated and the lipstick she had been wearing was no longer the bright red of her character but was now a deep, dark red that was just an encouraging sight for what Anna hoped was everyone. Happy with the look, Anna moved her face from side to side, checking how she looked as her hands came up and ran her hands down the front of her body. Her top came closer to her body and the sight accentuated her breasts which was exactly what she had hoped for. Turning around and checking her ass in the mirror, Anna nodded her head before she looked over her shoulder and grabbed a pair of stockings that were only just visible, dangling out of one of her clothing drawers. She looked them over before shaking her head and pulling the drawer open and tidying it up as she heard a knock at her door.

Walking out from the bathroom and closing the door to the bathroom behind her, Anna made her way over to the other door. The former Pitch Perfect star quickly opened it up and she saw her co-star and the man who had eaten her pussy hours earlier standing there with two cups of coffee in his hands. He smiled up at him as she studied the cardboard cups and then her gaze moved back up to him. She raised an eyebrow but still stepped backwards and allowed him to step into her trailer.

“I thought I told you that you didn’t need to bring anything?” She asked, closing the door behind him and turning to watch him walk a little further into the trailer. He planted both of the cups on the island counter in the middle of the trailer and turned back to look at her.

“What can I say? I’m a gentleman.” He said, a wicked smirk on his face as he simply shrugged his shoulders.

“Oh I know that,” She said, a flirty smirk on her face. “Only fair that I be a lovely lady for you right?” She asked, looking over her shoulder and then right back to him. “So how do you want to do this? Sitting or standing?” She asked, dropping the illusion of what they were pretending to do and just got right back to the fact that she was going to at least be sucking his dick.

Ben stood in place and looked around the inside of the trailer, looking over to the couch before the small island towards the kitchen. He nodded towards the couch and made his decision.

“I’m going to sit, I think.”

“Good choice, that’ll take care of my knees.” She said back, a smirk on her face.

He didn’t say anything in reply though and just took a seat on the couch, moving over and adjusting so that he was in a comfortable place and also gave room for Anna to climb onto the couch and they could get to it. Settling down, Ben unbuckled his belt and then opened up his pants tugging them aside and then pulling his boxer shorts down slightly to fully expose his soft, but now rapidly hardening, cock. Anna walked to the couch and moved herself onto it, on her knees and knee-walking over to him. She looked at his hardening cock and made an impressed sound.

“Nice.” She said, her eyes on his hard cock and then up to his face.

“Uh… Thanks?” Ben said, looking at her and then at her body as she bent down from her knees so that she was hovering over his dick. She steadied herself with her left hand, placing it on the corner of the couch and putting her right hand on Ben’s stomach. “Oh wow.” Ben added, very much enjoying what was happening so far and clearly excited for what was to come as well. Anna didn’t say anything to that though and instead just moved her head down and wrapped her right hand around his cock. With herself now arranged properly, Anna brought her freshly painted lips down and wrapped them around his dick. Closing her lips around his length, Anna’s tongue lashed out and flicked over his head, playing with the sensitive spot and making him quickly inhale an almost surprised gasp of air. Licking against it, Anna wished she could look up at him and watch his face but instead she was stuck watching his legs moving up and down almost in perfect synchronicity with her moving her face up and down on him.

It wasn’t long before she felt his hands on her body. He brushed some of her hair away with one of his hands while his right hand held onto her asscheek and slowly moved it around, grasping and groping at her ass while she moved her mouth down on his dick a little bit further. Her lips closed a little tighter, applying more pressure and making the man cry out louder. Anna continued to slide her lips up and down, her tongue wrapping around the entire width of his cock. Slowly moving her face up and down, her lips continued to stimulate the hard cock in her mouth. Anna moaned and gently hummed around the dick inside her mouth, sliding her lips up and down, bathing it in her spittle while she sucked him. She could feel his hand on her ass and as he squeezed the cheeks, Anna moaned again before she brought her lips up towards the dick’s head, offering it a gentle kiss before she went right back down to blowing him. Sucking up and down, her mouth started to move into a steady rhythm and she could hear the sounds spilling from Ben’s mouth, encouraging her to keep going.

The feeling of her ass being touched while she bobbed her head up and down made the petite actress moan around the cock. She looked up towards her costar, carefully moving her head towards his face but keeping his dick inside of her mouth, she looked up to him and cast the man a wink making him groan again. The woman went back to facing his groin, effectively mounting her face with the hard length she was working over. She moved her lips up and down and took his dick in and out of her warm, tight lips. As she blew him, she was surprised to feel the tip of his cock hit the back of her throat and it made her know that she was getting better and better. Moving up and down faster and faster and making the length start to almost beat against her throat, Anna did her best to resist the urge to gag too loudly but enough to make it even more arousing for her co-star. The petite actress slid up and down, swallowing him down deeper than she had done before, she could feel him pressing against the back of her throat and as he ran his hand through her long brown hair, Anna closed her eyes and pushed his cock deeper and deeper, sliding his length down her throat.

Ben’s cock slid inside her throat and she could only suppress the urge to cough and gag for so long while she sucked on him. Her lips came down and she pressed them against his lap all while she could hear the man gasping and almost crying out for her. She moved her head from side to side slightly, taking his length almost easily and letting his dick find its home in her throat. She kept him there for a few moments, her lips kissing against his groin. Her fingers dug into the fabric of the couch and her other hand kept her hand on his chest to steady herself while she worked up and down. Moving her lips up and down, the feeling of his length sliding in and out of her mouth was making her eyes water and her coughing got a little bit louder. She moved her mouth up and down, sucking and swallowing him as deep as she could with her lips pressing against his lap. The hand in her hair started to get a tighter grip on it and the fingers in her ass were getting deeper and deeper until she knew what that meant and she quickly pulled her mouth up off of his cock. Strings of spit were still attached from his dick to her lips, she wiped at it with the back of her hand before looking over at him.

Her mouth started to take deep lungs full of air, her eyes looking down at the lap of her costars and then up to his face. Coming up onto her knees, Anna took another couple of breaths before looking over to him.

“Was that good?” She asked, catching her breath as leaned back on her knees.

“Very.” He said, a wide smile on his face as he looked down at her.

“You didn’t cum though right?”

“I didn’t, no.” Ben said, looking down at his spit slick dick and then back to her. “Not that I want to if you’re not in the mood to?” He added, not wanting to make things awkward between the two. It prompted a laugh from the star who shook her head.

“As if. You made me cum, I’m going to make sure you do the same.” She looked over to the kitchen island inside of the smart trailer. Her hands came up and she pressed down on his knees to pull herself up to a standing position. Anna walked over to the island and looked over her shoulder, as if she was telling him what she wanted from him. Reaching the side of the kitchen island, she rearranged herself slightly and then her legs spread and gave her co-star room to maneuver. The man watched Anna set herself up and he was quickly back on his feet and stripping his bottoms down. Stepping out of them and looking over at her, he followed her  towards the kitchen island. She looked over her shoulder to him before she turned back to stare at the countertop and she took another breath as if to steady herself.

Ben pushed his length into Anna’s hot, wet, waiting folds and it made the both of them moan in pleasure. His length slid inside of her and as he moved inside her, she lifted her head up and looked at her co-star watching as he filled her up. Ben’s hands held onto her sides, keeping her bent over as he slowly pulled his hips backwards and pushed forward. His body slipped backwards and forwards, moving in and out of her and working himself into a rhythm just as she had done earlier when she was sucking on his dick. The cock that had been in her mouth mere moments ago was now moving in and out of her pussy and the moans he had heard earlier in the day were now coming because of his dick inside her. He held onto her sides and as he pushed in and out of her, the both of them were starting to moan in perfect timing with each time he pushed inside of her. Anna bit down on her bottom lip and gasped as he moved inside her and slowly her head turned to look at him, looking over her right shoulder and staring into his eyes. The two made eye contact and Anna licked her lips as he pushed into her and when he hit a sweet spot it made her almost yelp in pleasure.

Pushing in and out, Ben was working himself into a mean, steady pace in fucking his co-star. Anna’s head fell forwards again and she was taking it as fast and as hard as he was offering it to her but when her head turned to the side, she saw one of the stools that she had sat on so many times before the night and her mind drifted back to all the porn she had seen with someone getting fucked inside of a kitchen. The man would occasionally lift the woman up onto the kitchen table and her legs would go on his shoulders and he would drill her deeper than the normal standing doggy style position. Staring at the stool as Ben continued to pound in and out of her, Anna started to wonder just what it would be like. Her fingers clawed at the kitchen island’s top before she slapped her hands down on the counter and managed to spat out a single word.

“Stop!”

Ben pushed his length into her and kept himself buried inside of her as she looked over her shoulder to him. She caught her breath again and planted her right hand on his chest, pushing him back and pulling herself forward in almost perfect synchronicity with him pulling backwards. His dick slid from her soaking wet folds as she turned herself around and looked at the chair before back to him.

“Come here.” She said, wobbling her way over to the stool and pulling herself up to sitting on the stool. Spinning the chair around and spreading her legs for him, she rearranged herself so that her pussy was directly in front of him. She reached down between her legs and idly rubbed against her soaking wet entrance and looked over to him. “Let’s go.” She added, almost as if her co-star needed some encouragement.

The man nodded his head, his eyes switching from her chest to her wet entrance before he moved towards her and gripped his soaking wet dick, pushing it right back inside of her. Anna gasped out loud and her back arched up off of the side of the countertop and almost as quickly as she was filled, her left leg shot up and out of the prone position it had been in and came up to the side of the man who was fucking her. His hand held onto the leg and as he worked in and out, he ran his hand up and down, stroking at her thigh. It was as if touching her thigh was enough for him to get the idea and he slowly moved his hand around to touch at the underside of her leg and help assist her in bringing the leg up so she could plant it on his chest. With her leg flat against his chest, Ben started to push his dick in and out of her harder and faster moving inside of her soaking wet folds encouraging him to keep her in the new position with her leg against his chest.

His dick was sawing in and out of her and as he pounded at her pussy, Anna was gasping with each push inside of her and she could feel her entrance tightening up on him and she knew exactly what that meant. She had been trembling from her earlier orgasm but having him pound another one out of her was really putting her on almost a completely different plane of existence. She had eye contact with the man and her body trembled and shook and when he hit one of her more sensitive spots inside of her, her walls tightened down again and her whole body shook. It seemed to serve as a prime target for the man who just kept on going, moving inside of her and stabbing against that same sweet spot. With each hard push, Anna’s whole body shook and trembled and with one more push her right leg came up off of the floor and as if they were working together, Ben’s hand held onto her leg and pulled it up so both of her legs were now straight and lying up against his chest. His hands ran up from her thighs and held onto her legs just above her knees, keeping her in place while he started to slam himself in and out of her faster and faster.

Anna’s orgasm was starting to build and it was building faster and faster and with each of Ben’s hard push inside of her, it was just another step towards her cumming hard as well. Her eyes were locked on her co-star’s body and as he moved inside her, his eyes flicked up to hers and the two TV show stars' eyes met. It was as if the two spoke without saying a single word, their mutual moaning and panting was doing that for them. Anna bit down on her bottom lip and they both exploded together, the Pitch Perfect star letting out an almighty shriek of pleasure while the man’s body moved forward with a sudden jolt and he almost snapped her legs in half. He shot his load deep inside of her, filling her soaking wet pussy which was in turn drenching his groin with her orgasm, the two meeting together in perfect harmony as they came. Anna’s body collapsed and her back hit against the side of the kitchen island but the petite actress didn’t seem to care as she relaxed after such a hard orgasm.

The man’s orgasm felt so strange inside of her, normally she wouldn’t have let it happen without some sort of protection or she would have taken it on her frame somewhere but the whole night had been so intense she really didn’t care. Ben let go of Anna’s legs and the actress was able to relax her body, her entire frame going somewhat limper than usual as the man in the trailer slowly stepped backwards and pulled his length out of her. The scene, and idea, of the two stars of Love Life catching their breath in Anna Kendrick’s trailer was something of a new one. It was certainly one that Anna herself was expecting but with them now looking at each other’s sweaty bodies she found she was happy for it to happen.

“So,” She started. “That a wrap?”

The following users thanked this post: Greyboy26, MoscowCalling, Nikko, Dexter07

MoscowCalling

Re: Love Life (Anna Kendrick)
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2021, 07:46:23 AM »
That was a very lovely story. I'd say she aced the chemistry casting very nicely indeed and has redeemed herself fully in the eyes of the cast and crew - and especially Ben ;).

The sex and the entire buildup to it was both hot and yet sensual at the same time. Loved the use of the kitchen counter in lieu of the bed/couch as well, made the entire thing seem even more lustful and passionate. I'd say Ben and Anna are certainly going to "run over some lines" in private for a few more times during the shoot...

Great work!

The following users thanked this post: Nikko

Nikko

Re: Love Life (Anna Kendrick)
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2021, 12:13:51 PM »
I love this angel face. It's a beautiful story, these 'behind the scenes' are full of sensations, good script, good job. I agree with this story and A. Kendrick is great! It was excellent. Thank you.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA