Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Wish Fulfillment (Alan Rickman)  (Read 1925 times)

Lysari

Wish Fulfillment (Alan Rickman)
« on: November 28, 2021, 08:17:11 PM »
I want him.

That was the only thought in my head as he stared at me with a soft smile, his warm, honey-colored eyes meeting mine as he pulled me close. The sweet, spicy smell of his cologne filled my nose, making me whimper from delight as he rubbed my back. Neither of us spoke for a long time, as we were too wrapped in the warmth of each other's bodies to say anything.

Then, very reluctantly, I pulled away from him just enough to look into those eyes with a sad smile. "Am I dreaming?"

"No, little one," he answered, his velvety voice caressing my ears and momentarily making me forget how to breathe. "I'm really here."

"But you - you're supposed to be…" I swallowed, unable to bring myself to say the words that had broken me five years prior. "I read all of the articles - they said you had…"

He nodded, knowing what I couldn’t say and what I had tried so hard to move past. "I won't go into the details, but I'm really here and not going anywhere, I promise."

I nodded, once again burying my face into his chest as we fell into contented silence. He pressed his lips to the top of my head, trying to convey his earlier promise in that single kiss. I whimpered again, letting his heartbeat soothe all my worries away as his fingers wound their way through my dark hair in a gentle massage. I sighed, trying to get closer to him and making a frustrated noise when his shirt got in the way.

I need him.

He chuckled, pulling away just enough to plant a soft, tender kiss to my lips before beginning to undo the buttons of his shirt. I smiled, gently batting his hands away as I undid the rest of them and never looking away from his face for more than a few seconds. His shirt fell to the floor without a sound, my own shirt and bra joining it a few seconds later in a crumpled heap. I buried my face into his chest for the third time, sighing in delight as skin met skin with a warmth clothes could never have.

His fingers stroked my cheek, successfully getting me to look into his eyes again before rising onto my tiptoes to kiss him deeply. One of his hands moved to rest on the back of my head as we continued to kiss, soft moans ghosting over our lips when we finally pulled apart.

"Come to bed with me," he murmured, his heavenly voice once again caressing my ears as I made a soft, desperate noise. "Let me make love to you."

"Yes, oh god, yes," I answered. "Please…I'm yours…"

No more words were spoken as he lifted me into his arms, waiting to move as I wrapped myself around him for support. Once I was situated, he headed for our bedroom to carefully deposit me on our bed with a soft thump. I giggled, the sound music to his ears as we quickly finished undressing. He climbed on top of me, our lips meeting in another deep, passionate kiss.

When we finally pulled away, I looked into his eyes with yet another quiet murmur of delight. "Please…"

"Ask and ye shall receive, my darling," he answered, a smirk playing at his lips as I smiled up at him. "We both know I can refuse you nothing, even now."

I said nothing, watching as he retrieved the necessary items from the bottom drawer. He prepared himself carefully, making me moan in anticipation as he stroked himself teasingly before sliding on the condom. I bit my lip, wishing he would hurry up before he didn’t have to do anything.

He smiled, once again stroking my cheek. "I don’t wish to hurt you, sweetheart."

I nodded, kissing his fingertips as he slid inside me gently. We laid there for a long moment as he let me adjust to his size. Finally, I nodded, and he began to move gently, our lips meeting again and again in a dance of their own as my walls clenched around him. He came a few seconds later with a soft, satisfied sigh, stroking my hair tenderly as he pulled out to chuck the condom in the trash.

I love him.

His eyes met mine as he climbed back into bed with me. I sighed sleepily as he pulled me close, voice murmuring softly in my ears as I began to drift towards sleep. He kissed my forehead softly, smiling as I snuggled even deeper into the safety of his arms, eyes finally drifting closed as his heartbeat echoed in my ear.

"Sleep well, my darling," he murmured, planting one last kiss on my lips. "I'll be here when you wake."
Why is it always the winks?

The following users thanked this post: Shaggy21x

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA