Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Bikini Model Ambush (Gigi Hadid)  (Read 7216 times)

Money

Bikini Model Ambush (Gigi Hadid)
« on: May 10, 2022, 05:46:54 AM »
Bikini Model Ambush
Story by Money
Celeb in story: Gigi Hadid
Story codes: MF, oral, anal
Story summary: Celeb has spare key to authors place that landlord doesn’t know about leading to shenanigans

Disclaimer: The following story is not true and never happened I’m sure the celeb doesn’t act like this in reality any comments can be sent to [email protected] now on with the story

Dozer’s place

Dozer wasn’t a night owl but he had a tough time sleeping with the loud booms from the lightning strikes outside in the distance it was well past midnight and he wasn’t about to look at his alarm clock risking getting mad and breaking it he tried again to doze off when he heard something but it was coming from the kitchen downstairs he pulled his samurai blade out of its hiding spot and went to investigate it clearly wasn’t mice since the kitchen was kept clean at all times with the lights out the intruder was way bigger than the vermin.

Dozer raised the blade up ready to strike.

“Drop the orange juice.” he said

“Shit babe….I told you I hate that.” she said

The lights came on and there was Gigi Hadid rubbing her eyes from the flash of lights and lightning outside her outfit soaked to the bone showing an outline of her stunning curves.

“Ok putting the blade away…but still its 3am Gigi wasn’t expecting you till morning…and a little wakeup sex.” he said

“I was planning on having a fun morning too. It seems having a spare key for the door didn’t work this time.” she said

Dozer’s blood was pumping so he wasn’t sleeping anytime soon yet it kept going the wrong direction into his thick dick watching Gigi.

“Maybe this can be treated as a fantasy break in and we can have a little fun after all.” he said

“Ohhh…some fun stuff you say??...I’m game.” she purred

Dozer was risking eviction having a spare house key made for Gigi that his landlord didn’t know about he almost had enough in the bank where he would be out of debt totally and could get a new place with Gigi the tall blonde model was still short compared to Dozer’s 7 ‘4 frame her playful antics normally involved ambushes or cornering him with no escape.

“Gotcha.” she said

Gigi landed face first on the couch where Dozer used to be a pile of pillows the decoy setup for his own movements behind her picking Gigi up with one hand by her waist.

“No fair you cheated.” she said

“Just think of it as payback for the kitchen stunt.” he said

Dozer eventually played along letting Gigi have her fun playing the stalker while he kicked back on the sofa trying not to laugh if he could help it.

“Well look who’s home….glad I brought these.” she purred

“You minx.” he said

Gigi had borrowed a knife out of Dozer’s collection and somehow gotten her hands on a set of handcuffs no doubt from one of her friends sex kits she was really getting into character a sultry side Dozer hadn’t seen before cranked up to an extreme degree.

Gigi’s outfit was really something the white shorts and jacket were nice yet holding things in place were a pair of suspenders over her boobs she never wore anything like this before except on a catwalk somewhere yet everything was easy access.

“Just so you can’t get away.” she purred

“Don’t hurt me.” he said

Gigi got a big smile on her face seeing he was playing along with the fantasy as she snapped the handcuffs closed on the headboard rail.

“Since my crew is running behind, tell me where the good stuff is or else.” she said

“Or else nothing you can’t scare me.” he said

Gigi sat on his abs getting close to his face. He was breathing on her ribs trying to move but the dead weight was just enough to hold him down.

“Oh I think my knife looks plenty sharp. Maybe cutting your clothes apart with it or sucking you off at a slow pace will make you talk.” she said

“You wouldn’t.” he said

Gigi pulled her jacket off letting the suspenders fall her shorts soon followed his pajamas were an afterthought as Gigi tore them open using his knife his 4 foot long dick flopped into view.

“Last chance give me the safe combination or I’ll force it out of you.” she said

“No dice slut.” he said

Gigi played along gripping my shaft working her hands before getting 2 feet down her throat the bulge was obvious as she sucked his throbbing manhood.

“Come on, this horse cock should have plenty of spunk stored up.” she said

“Work for it.” he groaned

Gigi was going harder now sliding down his body in a slightly off 69 she was so focused on his shaft he was able to slip 3 fingers from his free hand inside her pussy.

“You're going rogue.” she moaned

“Just trying to even the odds.” he said

Gigi was slowly opening her legs as his fingers ran across her clit at blazing speed. The friction wasn’t bad but she was plenty wet bucking her hips and groaning.

“Just a little more.” she hissed

“Scream for it.” he said

Gigi was losing her grip on reality. Her blistering fast handjob was on pace with his fingers working her over her boobs were bouncing on his abs.

“AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” she screamed

“Incoming.” he said

Gigi’s orgasm was so intense she nearly sprayed the entire room in her sex fluids while she sucked down a thick load of his spunk before the second wave hit splashing her face down to her boobs part of her brunette hair was white they both just laid there too spent to move.

The next day

Gigi was out of it on the couch as he fixed lunch. She wasn’t getting up anytime soon so he had the run of the house and she was still sore.

“I’ve got food ready.” he said

“Grrr.” she grunted

He sat at the table eating while getting ready to put Gigi’s food in the fridge when she came in and was sitting at the other end watching him.

“Oh good your moving around.” he said

“Just getting started.” she purred

Gigi crawled up on the table coming his way he could see right down her shirt without trying her eyes looking right at him while sliding into his lap going for his dick.

“The chair will break if you continue.” he said

“I’m counting on it.” she whispered

Gigi’s white jacket flew apart ripped open by grip buttons damaged beyond repair her white shorts soon followed a pile of fabric on the floor.

“This is almost like our first date.” she purred

“Yeah but your wearing way less now.” he said

Dozer sat Gigi on the table, thrusting his entire length into her pussy. The tall model couldn’t help but jump from the impacts between her legs.

“BEEN A WHILE BUT THIS THING IS STILL MASSIVE!!” she screamed

“Not so loud.” he said

Dozer’s neighborhood was nice and quiet so any loud noises always brought a measure of nosy people he just hoped Gigi could hold it together even though she was getting torn open by a massive dick.

“Dinner will never be the same.” she moaned

“Just a little more.” he said

Dozer gripped Gigi’s boobs, sucking them hard. Gigi was over the moon with lust Dozer’s ears rang with her piercing volume animal cry as a low level orgasm hit.

“I’m not done yet.” she panted

“Going for broke.” he said

Gigi’s abs were distorted with the outline of Dozer’s horse cock as it explored her insides; her breathing was skipping along another orgasm about to go off.

“GONNA….GONNA….FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!” she screamed

“Yeah that’s loud.” he said

Gigi’s orgasm was so intense she couldn’t move her body went rigid her sex fluids drained all over the table and floor while Dozer filled her nearly full with buckets of spunk her eyes rolled back in her head Gigi was exhausted.

A few days later

Gigi was getting into a routine that bounced between having sex with Dozer anywhere the mood hit her and laying by the pool either in a bikini or naked this trip she was naked in the pool.

“Well this is different….slightly.” he said

“Time to play.” she purred

Watching Gigi walk out of the pool was beyond hot the water fell off her curves giving him a visual no magazine could do justice with a photograph.

“That never gets old.” he said

“Lose the trunks.” she said

Before he could get them off Gigi had torn them off tossing them on the patio in a pile of scraps and pulled him into the pool with her.

Dozer buried his dick in Gigi’s ass making her yelp on every stroke by now Gigi was getting off on the attention opening her legs wide feeling her orgasm build.

“Don’t get crazy back there.” she moaned

“No promises.” he said

Gigi could see her abs bulge from Dozer’s massive shaft she knew her pending orgasm would be one for the record books even if she passed out sitting down in the future might be a problem.

“This is going to be a blockbuster babe.” she said

“Almost there.” he grunted

Gigi was getting pounded. The pleasure signals in her brain were overloading rational thought letting her ride waves of euphoria she craved.

“My ass can’t take much more.” she moaned

“You’ll be fine.” he grunted

Gigi was like a piston going up and down on Dozer’s rod almost in freefall from the height he never dropped her yet she felt the friction on her clit when his dick raced by at a fast clip.

“Feels like a blast furnace between my legs.” she said

“Thank the pool.” he said

The cool water was splashing in all directions Gigi just enjoyed the feeling as Dozer held her in place sucking her boobs.

“AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!” she screamed

“Here I go.” he said

Dozer erupted inside Gigi’s ass she didn’t pass out but her own orgasm could be heard down the block as he pulled out a large load landed on her back drenching part of her hair.

The next day

Gigi was still out of it with a satisfied smile on her face he couldn’t see much with her brunette hair  covering his eyes. He wasn't sore but he did feel like he had been hit by a truck given the situation. It was worth it.

“Counting down to a moving day.” she purred.

“If this is a pattern during it I’ll take forever moving in.” he said.

The following users thanked this post: John Connors, Nikko, Dexter07, Downloadedscar, 666, Sorale21

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA