Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Devin Brugman Is Horny  (Read 15783 times)

thewildcard

Devin Brugman Is Horny
« on: December 31, 2023, 11:18:10 AM »
This story is fiction, it did not happen. Please do not post it on another site without my permission.

Devin Brugman Is Horny

Every time Devin Brugman closed her eyes, she woke up feeling so horny. It was one of those days she was in the mood. Her body ached for release, her pussy throbbing with need. She imagined the feeling of being pounded mercilessly by a hard cock. The thought sent a shiver of anticipation through her, making her nipples harden against the sheets. She yearned for a hot load to fill her up, to make her feel wanted and desired. But for Devin, one load wasn't enough. She needed more.

She opened her eyes and looked around, searching for something to aid her in her quest for satisfaction. Her gaze landed on a glass dish on the nightstand, filled with an assortment of sex toys. Her fingers ran lightly over the smooth, silicone curves of a yellow dildo before grasping it firmly. With a determined grunt, she positioned the toy at her entrance and thrust it inside herself. The sensation was almost as good as the real thing, but it wasn't enough. She needed more.

Her fingers brushed against a thick, veiny cock-shaped vibrator. She picked it up, a wicked smile spreading across her lips while studying the dark red color. This was exactly what she needed for now. She turned it on and positioned it at her entrance, the vibrations sending waves of pleasure through her body. Her hips began to move in time with the vibrations, her breath coming in ragged gasps as she neared her climax.

The sensation was intense, overwhelming, and she knew she wasn't done yet. She needed more. She reached down and began to stroke herself, her fingers gliding effortlessly over her swollen clit. As she neared the brink, she switched the vibrator to its anal setting, the thick head pressing against her anus, teasing and taunting her. The dual sensations were too much for her to bear, and with a cry of release, she came hard, her body convulsing as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her.

She collapsed on the bed, spent but still hungry for more. The more Devin thought about her horniness, she became convinced that she needed a man to help her get the satisfaction she craved. She needed a real cock instead of a plastic one. She moved over the bed and grabbed her cellphone from the nightstand and began scrolling through her contacts, looking at the men she kept as companions who might be willing to come over and give her a hard fucking. She smiled when she came to a man named Darrell in her contacts.

Devin had met Darrell at a party a few years ago, and they had an instant connection. He was the type of man who was into the same type of influencer work she was in. He was a trust fund baby who had never worked a day in his life and enjoyed daydreaming about being a social media influencer. Devin became friends with him and from time to time, they had a few one night stands. She liked that he was into the same kinks as her. She scrolled through her messages with him and saw that he had been asking her if she wanted to hang out recently. Now seemed like the perfect time to make that happen. With a shaky hand, she dialed his number.

"Hey, Darrell. It's Devin. Listen, I've been thinking about you a lot lately. I was wondering if you wanted to come over and... help me get rid of this itch?" She purred into the phone, her voice low and sultry. There was a pause on the other end of the line before he answered.

"Oh, you mean like that?" He replied with a chuckle. "I was hoping you'd call. I've been dying to get my hands on you again. I'll be right over."

Devin smiled into the phone, the anticipation building within her. She hung up and laid back on the bed, waiting for the sound of his footsteps outside her door. She closed her eyes and imagined what he would look like when he entered the room, his cock already hard and ready for her. She reached down and began to stroke herself again, the thought of feeling him inside her driving her wild.

Half an hour later, there was a knock on the door. That must be him, she thought. "Come right in!" Devin yelled as she jumped off the bed and raced to the door to greet him in the nude. As soon as the door opened, Darrell was greeted to her naked, voluptuous figure standing before him. Darrell was a tall, muscular built man. The look on his face told her that Devin had surely surprised him. "Damn, are you getting started without me?"

Devin shook her head to answer his question. "No honey, I'm so damn horny I was already naked before I even called you." Darrell laughed. She could see the erection in his white shorts already poking forward. He entered the room, his eyes scanning her body hungrily as he shut the door behind him. "Do you want something to drink?" Her question was met with him shaking his head.

"Since you're already naked, we don't have to beat around the bush and get can go ahead and get started." Darrell pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it to the floor to reveal his muscular torso. Devin turned her back to him, showing her thick ass before swaggering to the bedroom. She knew he was going to follow directly behind her and did so.

Devin sat up in the bed, throwing her legs over the side, her body on display for him. Darrell took in the sight of her, her breasts heaving with desire, her pussy glistening with arousal. Without another word, he walked over to the bed and pushed her back against the pillows, his lips finding hers in a passionate kiss as he fell on top of her.

Their bodies moved in perfect harmony as he ground his hips against her, his cock already leaking pre-cum onto her thigh. She arched her back, meeting his kisses with equal fervor, her hands running up and down his back, feeling the taut muscles beneath her fingertips. They broke apart for air, their breaths coming in ragged gasps.

"You feel so good," she moaned, "I need you inside me. Come on and fuck me, Darrell. Right here, right now."

He groaned in response, his hands moving to her hips as he positioned himself at her entrance. With one powerful thrust, he buried himself deep inside her, eliciting a cry of pleasure from her lips. Their hips moved in sync, the bed creaking beneath them as they found a rhythm. Devin arched her back, feeling him hit her sweet spot with each thrust, the sensation making her entire body tremble with need.

She ran her fingers through his hair, tugging gently as she looked into his eyes. They were filled with desire, his gaze never leaving hers as he fucked her with an intensity that took her breath away. She could feel his cock pulsing inside her, his muscles tensing as he neared his climax. The anticipation was almost unbearable, but Darrell was not ready to bust a nut yet. He pulled out of her pussy and sat on the bed, motioning with his hands for Devin to get on top of him.

"Come ride me, baby." Devin straddled Darrell, her thighs squeezing his shoulders as she lowered herself onto his hardness. She gasped as she felt him filling her again, her breasts bouncing with each thrust. She leaned forward, her hands on the bed behind him, her body moving in perfect synchronization with his. Their hips slammed together, the bed creaking beneath them, as they found a new rhythm. Devin arched her back, her breasts pressing against his chest, her breath coming in ragged gasps.

Darrell reached up to cup one of her breasts, pinching the nipple between his thumb and forefinger, eliciting a moan of pleasure from her lips. He looked up at her, their eyes locked as they fucked, the desire burning bright in his gaze. He could feel his control slipping, his release building within him. He wanted to give her everything, to make this night one she would never forget.

Devin felt her own climax building, her body tensing, her muscles tightening around him. She leaned forward, her breasts brushing against his chest as she began to move her hips faster, her moans echoing around the room. She was close, so close, and she knew Darrell could feel it too. She could feel his cock pulsing inside her, his muscles tensing, ready to release.

But not yet. Darrell still was not ready to bust a nut for this wonderful woman. He shoved Devin off him. She giggled at his reaction. "What's the matter? Scared I'm gonna make you cum?" The nod answered her question. Good thing she was horny and in the mood to do other dirty things before they both had a climax together. Devin crawled between his legs and grabbed his cock, pumping her hand up and down to jerk him.

Darrell's eyes rolled back into his head as he watched her handle his dick. She was so hot, it was exhilarating to see her stroking him like that. Her other hand reached up to massage her own breast, teasing herself and him. The sounds of their moans filled the room, growing louder with each stroke of her hand. She leaned forward, her breasts brushing against his thighs as she looked up at him, her lips parted, her eyes dark with desire.

With a growl, Darrell reached down to grab her hair, pulling her closer to his aching cock. He felt the heat of her breath as she took him deep into her mouth, her tongue swirling around him, driving him wild. Her hand continued to stroke him, in perfect rhythm with her mouth until she removed her fingers entirely. He let go of her hair and laid there, feeling her lips and tongue suck his cock.

He could feel his control slipping, his release building within him. His hips bucked up, seeking more contact with her mouth. The sensation was exquisite, and he knew he couldn't last much longer. As she bobbed up and down, taking him deeper, he felt the familiar tightening in his balls. With a groan, he thrust his hips upward, feeling the hot rush of release as he came, filling her mouth with his seed.

Devin felt the first wave of Darrell's orgasm hit her, and she knew she had to act fast. She swallowed as much of his cum as she could, feeling it fill her mouth and then spill down her throat. As the last of his climax subsided, she looked up at him, their gazes locked. She could see the satisfaction and the lust in his eyes, and it made her heart soar.

Slowly, she leaned forward and kissed him, their lips meeting in a tender yet passionate embrace. His tongue tangled with hers, as if they were trying to express all the emotions they were feeling in that moment. She could taste him on her tongue, the salty sweetness of his cum mixing with her own natural flavors. It was an intoxicating sensation. Darrell reached up to cup her face, his thumbs brushing against her cheekbones. "You're amazing," he breathed, his voice hoarse with desire. "I've never felt anything like that." She smiled up at him, her eyes sparkling with happiness.

"Hope you're ready for another round. You need to get hard again cause we aren't done fucking just yet." She grinned while reaching down to grab his cock and stroke it.

Darrell smiled up at her, his gaze taking in the sight of her hand on his dick. He felt himself begin to stir, his arousal returning as she stroked him. "Of course I'm ready for more. You're just too damn sexy to resist."

"Remember that time we fucked in the hotel and went all the way until 5 in the morning?" Devin teased him as she continued to wank his cock until it was back to full length in hardness.

Darrell chuckled as he recalled that night. It had been one of the wildest nights of his life. "Yeah, that was pretty amazing. We should do that again sometime." He reached down to grab her ass, squeezing it affectionately.

Devin moaned, arching her back into his touch. "I know what you mean. And I'm sure we will. But for now, why don't you get up and fuck me from behind." Darrell grinned. "Don't mind if I do." He watched Devin assume the position on all fours, shoving her thick, juicy ass out to him. He spanked it before gripping his cock and guiding it inside her wet pussy.

He thrust into her with such force that it made her cry out, her body trembling with pleasure. He gripped her hips, holding her steady as he began to pound into her, the sound of their skin slapping together filling the room. Her breasts swayed back and forth with each thrust he made. "Fuck me, Darrell! Fuck me!!" Devin cried.

Her nails dug into the mattress, leaving tiny claw marks as she arched her back, meeting his movements. He felt her inner walls tighten around him, signaling her approaching orgasm. He increased his pace, driving deeper, harder, determined to send her over the edge. "That's it, baby," he groaned. "Let go."

Devin cried out as her body tensed, her orgasm crashing over her in waves. She felt his thrusts grow more urgent, more powerful, as he sought his own release. With a loud moan, he buried himself to the hilt inside her, panting heavily as he held himself still, their sweaty bodies joined. After her climax, Darrell pulled out. "Do you want to fuck my tits?" Devin asked enthusiastically.

"Hell yeah, you know how much I love those titties. They're fucking perfect." He was excited at the thought of fucking her beautiful, all-natural tits. Devin fell on the bed, laying flat on her back. Darrell grinned and positioned himself to sit on her stomach, lining his cock up with her cleavage. He groaned as he felt the warmth of her skin on his shaft. With a powerful thrust, he pushed forward, thrusting his cock between her breasts.

Her nipples hardened instantly, and he moaned at the sensation. He began to thrust faster, deeper, relishing the feel of her flesh moving over his cock. "Oh fuck, Devin. Your tits are so perfect." He reached down, pinching her nipples between his fingers, rolling them roughly against his fingertips. She gazed into his eyes and encouraged him with the right words. "Fuck my tits!"

He continued to thrust his hips, pumping his shaft between her wonderful breasts. "Devin, I think I'm gonna cum."

Devin looked up at him, her eyes gleaming with anticipation. "Then cum on my face, baby. Cover me in your hot load." She arched her back, offering him her mouth as he began to approach the brink. His thrusts became more urgent, more powerful, as he felt the release building inside him. With a growl, he pulled out of her breasts and aimed his cock at her face.

Her tongue darted out, licking her lips nervously as she waited for him to unleash his load. He stared into her eyes, watching her breath hitch in anticipation. Then, with a groan that seemed to come from deep within him, he let go, spurting thick, hot cum across her cheeks, her nose, her lips, and her chin. Her eyes widened in surprise as he kept coming, his cock pulsing with each jet of semen.

"Oh, fuck yeah," she breathed, her hands reaching up to catch some of his cum on her fingertips. She brought her fingers to her lips, tasting the sweetness of him as she smiled. He collapsed on top of her, their chests heaving together as they caught their breath. "That was amazing," she whispered, her voice hoarse from their exertions.

She ran her fingers through his hair, enjoying the feel of him pressed against her. After a few moments, he rolled off her, lying on the mattress beside her. She propped herself up on one elbow and looked down at him, admiring his sweaty, satisfied expression. "You really are something else," she said with a grin.

He chuckled, his eyes flickering up to meet hers. "I guess I am. You're always great at fucking." He reached out and traced a finger along her jawline, feeling the warmth of her skin against his fingertip. Devin smiled at him. "Well, what can I say? I woke up feeling so horny."

The End.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2023, 07:54:43 PM by thewildcard »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, John Connors, Viri, diamond_luv, Alexis Gold, PLM83, VSM14, ValM3, spence, Cheogh, StS, Sorale21, J11, hazzard, funky

Alexis Gold

Re: Devin Brugman Is Horny
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2023, 09:08:03 PM »
omg that was so hot and steamy loved it, thank you! :Y:

The following users thanked this post: thewildcard

diamond_luv

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2024, 01:48:50 AM »
That's some title for a story lol

The following users thanked this post: thewildcard

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2024, 02:00:08 AM »
It's hard for me to pass up a story where the opening line is taken right from Jodeci's best song. That set the tone real quick for this one.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA