Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Breaking in Brec - Part 2 - Taming the Wildcat (Yvette Monreal and Brec Bassinge  (Read 507 times)

Cptnstrwrs

We walk quietly down the hall, towards the room that the loud noise came from, both Brec and I a little nervous. The day started much differently than our current situation. I was camping down the road when I heard splashing coming from the nearby lake. When I went to investigate I found actress Brec Bassinger struggling to swim to shore after hurting her foot. I helped her back to shore and gave her first aid. We talked for a while before the conversation turned to sex. After learning that Brec was a virgin we ended up hooking up. I offered to give her a ride back to the cabin she and her friends were staying at. We were only inside for a few minutes when we heard strange sounds coming from somewhere in the cabin. Her friends were in town for an event so I decided to investigate the noise before leaving Brec alone.

As we reach the room at the end of the hall, we hear a loud bang come from inside the room, Brec and I both startling at the sound. I go first, having Brec get behind me as we quietly inch closer and closer to the door. Cautiously I reach for the door knob, turning it slowly before flinging the door open wide. "What the Hell?" A voice shouts as Brec and I burst into the room. A thin brunette is in the room, wearing only a white tank top and a pair of skimpy black panties. "Yvette?!" Brec exclaims. "What are you doing here? I thought you went with the other girls," Brec asks. That's when I recognize the other girl as Brec's Stargirl costar Yvette Monreal. Yvette played a superhero named Wildcat on the show. Unfortunately her costume covered almost all of Yvette's amazing body. I can't look away; her toned legs, her curvy hips, her perky B cups tits, topped off by her pouty lips... Those lips. As I watch her I can't help but imagine what it would be like to have those lips wrapped around my cock...

"Yeah. I was with the other girls, but I had them drop me off here before they went to some stupid party back in town," Yvette explains, a hint of exasperation in her voice. "What are YOU doing back so soon? And who's your friend?" Yvette asks. "This is Cptnstrwrs," Brec says, Yvette's eyes going wide. "THAT'S Cptnstrwrs! I've heard about him, but I never thought in a million years that I'd actually meet him," Yvette exclaims. As Yvette and I stare at each other realization washes over both of us. "Oh my God! Brec! Did you lose your virginity to Cptnstrwrs?!" Yvette exclaims. Her reaction, the tone of her voice confirms my earlier suspicion that Yvette is totally into me. "Y-yeah. I did..." Brec says softly, blushing. "If we're being honest I'm a little jealous of you," Yvette says, grinning at her friend. That's the opening I need to make things a little more interesting. "If you want to sleep with me, all you have to do is ask. Well that, and give me a reason why I should sleep with you," I say, smirking at Yvette.

"What?!" Both girls shout at the same time. "Don't look at me like that," I say with a smirk. "It's not like we're getting married or something, just because I popped your cherry," I say, looking at Brec. "And you, what, think I should sleep with you just because you've been around the block a few more times than Brec and you have a crush on me?" I ask, turning to face Yvette. "Well, yeah," Yvette replies, a sly grin on her face. Truth is, I DO find her more attractive than Brec. The slim brunette is definitely more curvy than Brec, complete with slightly larger perkier tits than Brec. And don't get me started on her full, plump lips that were made for sucking dick. Oh what the Hell. I know that I'll regret not hooking up with Yvette if I let this opportunity pass me by.

"Tell you what. I'll do it, but understand one thing. I'm in charge. If I tell you to do something, you do it. No questions asked or we stop. Understood?" I growl. "Absolutely. There's not a whole lot I WOULDN'T let you do to me," Yvette laughs. Out of the corner of my eye I see Brec quietly trying to leave. "Sit. Stay. Watch and learn," I say, pointing to a chair in the corner. A nervous grin on her face, Brec obeys, sitting in the chair as ordered. I walk over to Yvette, kissing her hard on the lips. "Mmmm," she groans as we begin to make out, her hands running up and down my back, unsure what to do with them. My hands, however, know exactly what to do and where to go. Grabbing her thin tank top at the hips, I pull it up and over her head. I wasn't sure before if she had a bra on a underneath, but tossing the top aside I learn she's decided to go braless today. Diving in I begin to suck on her tits, going back and forth between the two before I'm struck by a bit of inspiration.

"Brec why don't you come ever here and give me a hand? Yvette's got two tits, one for each of us," I say. Brec slowly gets up, nervously walking over to her friend. "Think of it like this: after today you'll have sexual experience with both men and women. You never know when it might come in handy," I laugh, Brec leaning in towards Yvette's chest. Brec and I latch on to Yvette's tits like a couple of starving infants, sucking and licking at the brunette's perky, hard nipples. "Aww fuck! That feels incredible!" Yvette groans, putting a hand on either of our heads as she pulls Brec and I closer to her body.

We go at it for what seems like a small eternity when I have another great idea. I motion to Brec to stop and she does, standing up next to me. "Lie down on your back on the bed," I order Yvette, the brunette complying with a giggle. Reaching on either side of her hips I slip Yvette's panties off with one quick motion, Brec gasping beside me. "You know what? I think it's time for another lesson. Brec get down there and eat your friend's pussy," I say, grinning. "Who knows, maybe I'll get in there for a taste once I feel like you've earned it," I add, seeing Yvette give me a disappointed look. "Just remember Brec, eat her out the way you'd want your pussy eaten and you'll be done in no time," I laugh. Brec takes a deep breath, exhales loudly, then dives headfirst between her friend's legs.

"Oh shit! God damn that feels so good!" Yvette moans seconds after Brec's tongue touches her for the first time. From what I can see, Brec has no problem getting her tongue into every nook and cranny near Yvette's clit, running her tongue up and down the brunette's lower lips. I watch Brec go at it, Yvette's moans and groans getting louder and louder as Brec's head bobs up and down, faster and faster between her friend's legs. "Oh God! I'm so close! Make me cum Brec! Please let me cum!" Yvette wails. "Brec stop. That's enough," I say, looks of disappointment on both the girls' faces. "We can't have Yvette cumming so soon," I explain. Taking my shirt off, I toss it aside. I move closer to the bed, unbuckling my belt, pulling it off and tossing it to the ground. To my surprise Brec reaches out, unbuttoning my pants and pulling my zipper down. She slides my pants down and I kick them aside.

Yvette lays there watching as I climb onto the bed, crawling towards her. Swinging a leg over her, I straddle her upper body. "Push your tits together," I tell her, the brunette finally catching on. Taking my cock in one hand I move it towards her cleavage, letting a mouthful of saliva fall onto my cock as I slide it between her B cup breasts. The saliva does it's job well, lubricating my cock as I tit fuck her, Yvette occasionally flicking her tongue on the tip of my dick as it pops up over and over. Yvette's body is pretty toned, including her tits, but as I rub my cock between her perfect, soft breasts, we both feel my cock growing in size as it becomes rock hard.

I climb off of Yvette, and get off the bed, sliding her to the edge of the bed by her ankles, Yvette giggling. I turn to Brec, the blonde looking eager to hear what I'm say. "Brec I'm about to destroy your friend's pussy but I don't want you to just sit there and watch. Why don't you sit on Yvette's face so she can eat you out while I tear that pussy up?" I ask with a laugh. The girls smirk at each other before Brec springs into action, positioning herself over Yvette's head, facing me. Brec wastes no time lowering herself onto Yvette's face, eager to have her pussy eaten by another woman for the first time. Deciding to tease Yvette first, I slide my cock up and down between her pussy lips, the sight reminding me of a hotdog between a bun. I force myself to focus, thrusting my cock into her without warning. "Mmmmphh!" Yvette cries out, her voice muffled by her friend's pussy grinding against her face. Putting her ankles on my shoulders, I wrap my arms around her thighs and begin pounding her pussy as hard as I can. Yvette is already super wet but the tightness of her pussy slows down my thrusts a little. I don't know if it's watching me going to town on her friend, Yvette's cries of pleasure or having her friend eating her out but Brec leans towards me, motioning to me. I lean in, the two of us making out over Yvette. It's hard to focus on kissing Brec while fucking Yvette, but somehow I'm able to do it, pleasuring both girls at the same time.

Brec and I pull apart, the blonde deciding to play with Yvette's tits as she continues rubbing her pussy all over Yvette's face. I watch as she squeezes Yvette's tits, tugging on the nipples as she does, Yvette moaning in approval. I reach across Yvette's body, slipping my hand between Brec's legs. As quickly as I can, I begin rubbing Brec's clit, Brec crying out in pleasure. "Uuuggghhh! That feels so good Captain. Please don't stop," Brec begs. I speed up, rubbing Brec raw as I plow Yvette harder than before. As I look from girl to girl, I'm convinced that Yvette will be the first to cum. Brec proves me wrong with a loud shriek. "Oh shit! Fuck! I'm cumming!" Brec wails, her body trembling violently.

I stop completely, still balls deep in Yvette, watching Brec's orgasm finally subside. She's panting hard her face and chest flush as she climbs off of Yvette and the bed, sitting in the chair. Pulling out of Yvette I motion to her to move more towards the middle of the bed. I position myself above her, almost laying on top of her as I open her legs yet again. Slipping inside her, I go harder and faster than before, pinning Yvette to the bed with every huge thrust of my cock. "Oh yeah! Just like that! Fuck me hard Captain!" Yvette screams as I slam my hips against hers, the bed shaking beneath us. She might have played the Wildcat on her TV show Stargirl, but right now Yvette is my sexy little bitch. I lay on top of her, gently crushing her between the mattress and my body as I try to get as deep inside her as humanly possible. I feel her pussy stretching around my cock with each thrust, and it takes all I have not to cum right then and there. Thankfully that's when Yvette reaches her limit. "Ugghhh! Agghhh. Fuuuuckkk! I'm cumming! I'm cumming hard on that Captain Cock!" Yvette shrieks incoherently as she climaxes, her face contorted in a mix of pleasure and pain. Not one to stop until the job's finished, I keep pounding her pussy as though I'm completely oblivious to her orgasm, finally stopping and pulling out once she's completely done cumming.

As glad as I am that both Brec and now Yvette have cum, I'm a little irritated that I still haven't. I decide quickly that the best solution is right here in front of me. "I can't help but notice that I'm the only one who hasn't finished yet. I think it's time you show me some of this 'experience' you were talking about before," I say, staring deep into Yvette's dark brown eyes. Laying down on my back next to her, my cock pointing toward the ceiling, I clear my throat loudly. "Well, what are you waiting for? Let's see what you've got," I say. Yvette pulls herself up, slowly swinging her leg over me as she takes my cock in her hand, lining it up with her pussy. She eases herself down, my dick entering her slowly, inch by inch. Whether she's doing it intentionally or  because she's still exhausted from her orgasm, it doesn't make a difference to me. Her pussy feels incredible as it once again hugs my shaft tightly. Yvette begins to fuck me, slowly sliding herself up and down on me, moaning and whimpering softly as she does. "Come on! Are you a pussy cat or a Wild Cat? I said fuck me so FUCK ME!" I growl, spanking her ass hard.

As my hand bounces off her firm little ass, it's like a fire's been lit inside of Yvette. She starts thrashing wildly, almost like she's riding a bucking bronco. "You like that, huh? You like when a ride you like a wild little whore?!" Yvette growls as she impales herself over and over on my rock hard cock. "You fucking know I do baby!" I reply as I reach up, squeezing her tits tightly as she bounces up and down. It's hard to hear anything over Yvette's groans of pleasure and the loud sound of our bodies slapping together as we fuck, but I swear I hear a sound from the other side of the room. Straining to turn my head I see Brec sitting in her chair, furiously rubbing herself. "You're doing a great job baby! Look! Even Brec is turned on watching you fuck me!" I say, using a hand to turn Yvette's face towards Brec. "Who wouldn't be! I still can't believe I get to fuck you Captain!" Yvette moans, her movements slowing, exhaustion finally catching up with her. It's starting to get late and the last thing I want is the girls other friends to come back to the cabin and find the three of us fooling around. But how to end things quickly? Then it comes to me...

"Hey baby. Were you serious before when you said there's nothing you wouldn't let me do to you?" I ask with a grin. She hesitates for a moment before answering. "Yeah I guess," Yvette replies, the look in her eyes tells me she's trying to figure out what I'm going to ask her to do. "It's getting late and I should probably leave before your friends get back. Thankfully I know just the thing to end tonight's little get together. I'm going to need you to get on all fours in the middle of the bed," I say to Yvette. She crawls slowly to the center of the bed, the sight of her on all fours convincing me I've made the right call. I kneel behind her, grabbing one of her asscheeks in each hand, spreading them as wide as I can. "No way," Brec exclaims as I spit on Yvette's asshole, getting her ready for our big finale. "Hey Brec, I bet you never thought you'd see Cptnstrwrs make Wildcat his sexy little bitch, did you?" I laugh. Brec silently shakes her head, eyes wide. Yvette grabs the bedsheets tightly as I press the head of my cock against her asshole. I give her a few seconds to brace herself before I push into her quickly. "Ugh! It's been awhile! I don't remember it being that tight!" Yvette grunts as I slide deeper and deeper into her asshole.

Holding her tightly by the hips I begin to slowly pump her ass. I know I can't go as fast as I did while in her pussy, but that doesn't mean I'm not enjoying it. As great as pussy feels, sometimes the right ass can be a million times better, especially with a girl like Yvette. I can tell she works out, her body toned but not muscular. "Oh yeah! You feel so good in my ass Cap!" Yvette groans, her face pressed against the bed. "Nothing is hotter than getting bent over by a hot guy and fucked hard!" Yvette growls, getting more into it by the second. Her dirty talk does its' job well, turning me on. Speeding up, I begin assfucking her even harder, giving her ass a hard slap every few thrusts. "Slap that ass Cap! Smack it as hard as you can! I love that rough shit!" Yvette cries. I give her ass a few more smacks before slipping my hands around her body, once again going back to her tits. There's something about them that makes it nearly impossible for me not to grab them and squeeze them as hard as I can. "That's right! Man handle my tits Cap! Make me your dirty little bitch!" Yvette growls. And that's it. I can tell by the trembling of my cock that things are coming to an end. "Oh yeah! Cum in my ass!" Yvette screams. And my body obeys. My cock shoots shot after shot of my cum deep inside her perfect little ass, Yvette groaning as I fill her up.

Satisfied that that's the last of my load, I gently pull out of her ass. Climbing off the bed I gather up my clothes and begin to get dressed. Picking up Yvette's cell phone from the nearby dresser I put my number into her phone. "Ladies it's been fun, but like I said I really need to get going. Let's keep this between the three of us. Call me sometime. We definitely need to do this again some time," I say, heading out the door. "Definitely," Yvette says, both girls giggling as I close the door behind me...

The End

The following users thanked this post: Dexter07

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA