Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Full Body Stress Relief (Helen Skelton)  (Read 1249 times)

Ellessio

Full Body Stress Relief (Helen Skelton)
« on: April 01, 2024, 05:33:40 PM »
Disclaimer: This did not happen. Fantasy is legal.

Codes: MF, Oral

Full Body Stress Relief

Helen was feeling particularly stressed out after a tumultuous divorce from her husband. It had been a rough year since they had split. It was a year since she'd last been intimate with a man, and the ache inside her was becoming unbearable. In hopes of finding some relief, she decided to treat herself to a luxurious massage at the local spa.

As she walked in, she was greeted by the nervous gaze of a young man who introduced himself as Johnny, her new massage therapist. He was a recent graduate of a prestigious massage therapy program, and despite his nervousness, he was determined to give Helen the best massage of her life. As Helen lay face down on the massage table, a towel covering her breasts, ass and pussy, Johnny prepared to start.

"So that you know, I've got a few special requests for an extra tip," she said

Johnny, lost in his own thoughts, didn't hear her at first.

"Excuse me?" he asked, his voice trembling slightly.

"Oh, it's no big deal," Helen said with a sultry laugh. "Just thought you might like to know."

Johnny tried to focus on the task at hand. Still, every time he looked down at Helen's body, it was impossible for him to ignore her voluptuous figure or the tantalizing glimpse of her naked skin peeking out from beneath the towel.

He started with her upper back, neck, and shoulders, massaging them firmly. He could feel the tension in that region and worked to relieve it, gently kneading with his hands and elbows. He heard Helen sigh as he worked his magic on her.

"You're quite tense there, Helen," he blurted out.

"Oh, you have no idea!" she replied with a throaty laugh. "But I suppose that's why I'm here."

Johnny's closed his eyes and cursed himself. He couldn't believe he had just made such an awkward remark. He couldn't ignore the fact that Helen was naked under that towel, and her breasts were pressing against the table. He wondered what they felt like, how they might respond to his touch.

As he began to massage her lower body, his hands moved awkwardly, focusing on her feet, legs, and calves moving up to her lower thighs, stopping short of moving further up towards her upper thighs.

Helen let out a frustrated sigh.

"Oh, come on, Johnny. You can go higher than that." She said, moving her body beneath his hands, inviting him to continue.

Johnny felt himself blushing and couldn't help but glance down at her ass. He applied more oil to his hands and started massaging her upper thighs, his hands hidden by the towel.

"Mmmmm, that feels great, Johnny." she moaned "Just what I needed."

His hands continued their upward journey, slowly making their way up her thighs, and close to her ass cheeks. He hesitated there, unsure of what to do next.

"That's it, Johnny. Just massage them. They're part of my body too." Helen whispered, her voice husky with desire.

His hands trembled as he moved them closer to her butt, finally making contact with the soft, warm flesh of her cheeks. She let out a sigh of pleasure, and he felt a surge of confidence, as his cock began to stiffen.

He spread more oil on his hands and began to massage her ass cheeks, kneading them gently as he heard her sigh.

"Oh, that feels amazing, Johnny." Helen breathed, moving her hips gently against the massage table. "You've got such strong hands."

Her words only served to further arouse Johnny, and his cock now strained painfully against his pants. He hesitated for a moment, unsure of how to proceed, before moving his hands lower still, cupping her ass in his hands.

"Oh, Johnny!" Helen exclaimed, her breath quickening. "That feels incredible."

He could feel the heat radiating from her body as he massaged her ass, and it only made him harder. He wanted her more than he had ever wanted anyone. But he had to remain professional. This was his first day on the job, after all.

"Ok, Helen. It's time to turn over." he said, trying to keep his composure.

Helen turned over on the table, covering herself with the towel. She flashed him a wink and a sexy little smile, her eyes flashing to his crotch for a split second.

Johnny cleared his throat, trying to regain his composure. "Alright, Helen. Now let's focus on your shoulders."

He began to massage her shoulders, his movements slow and deliberate. The tension in her muscles made his fingers ache, but he pressed on, determined to help her feel better. As he worked, he couldn't help but glance down at her body, still partially hidden beneath the towel.

"How does that feel, Helen?" he asked, his voice sounding distant even to his own ears.

"Mmm... very good, actually," she replied, her voice barely above a whisper. "Your hands are so strong and skilled. It's amazing."

Johnny couldn't help but feel pride and desire at her words. He pressed his thumbs deeper into her shoulders, feeling the knots of tension beneath her skin. His heart raced as he imagined what it would be like to touch her everywhere, to feel her soft, warm skin against his own.

"Remember I said that I had some special requests?" she murmured, moving her body beneath his hands and arching her back slightly. “I think it's time we talk about those."

Johnny felt a surge of desire course through him at her words. He wanted nothing more than to give her what she wanted. But he couldn't help but feel a twinge of nervousness. This was unchartered territory for him.

He continued to massage her shoulders and arms, using long, flowing strokes.

"Alright, Helen. Tell me what you have in mind," he said, his voice sounding slightly strained.

"There's one thing," she said, her eyes flicking open, a wan smile on her face "I was wondering if you could... massage my breasts."

Johnny froze, his fingers still moving on her shoulders. He couldn't believe what he had just heard. He glanced down at her chest, trying to quell the desire that surged through him. He wanted to touch and feel her skin against his fingers.

"Are you sure that's what you want, Helen?" he asked, his voice cracking slightly. He couldn't meet her eyes as he spoke.

She nodded, her lips parting as she took a deep breath.

"Yes, I'm sure. It's just... I've never felt this relaxed after a massage. I think it would help me even more."

Johnny swallowed hard, still trying to control the wild beating of his heart. He wanted this. He wanted her. But he couldn't lose his focus. He moved his hands from her shoulders, slowly and carefully, until they cupped her breasts over the towel. Her skin was warm and smooth beneath his fingers, and he could feel her nipples harden even through the cloth.

"Okay, Helen," he said, his voice rough with desire. "Just let me know if this is too much."

He began to massage her breasts, his thumbs circling around her nipples, teasing them gently. She let out a soft moan, moving into his touch.

"You can take off my towel, Johnny." she sighed softly.

His heart pounded in his chest as he slowly slid his hands up her sides, lifting the towel away from her chest. Her breasts were full and perfect, the tips rosy from arousal. He couldn't help but stare, lost in the sight of her. He traced a finger around her nipple, feeling it harden even more under his touch.

"That's it, Johnny," she moaned. "I love that."

His touch was gentle yet firm, and the heat emanating from his body sent shivers through her. She arched her back, offering herself up to his touch as he continued to massage her breasts. Her nipples hardened even more, and she could feel the wetness between her legs growing. It had been so long since she had felt this desired, this wanted.

"That's it, Johnny," she moaned, her voice thick with arousal. "Don't stop."

His hands moved over her breasts, kneading and teasing, his hard-on threatening to tear through his pants.

"Oh, Johnny," she gasped, her hips bucking into his touch. "That feels so good."

His fingers found their way to her nipples, rolling and pinching them expertly. The sensation sent a wave of pleasure through her, making her toes curl and her breath hitch. She could feel the wetness between her legs intensifying, and she knew what she needed now.

"Massage me down there, Johnny" she groaned taking his hand and guiding it over her crotch.

He hesitated for a moment, his fingers trembling as they hovered above her. He slid the towel off of her, and let it pool on the ground. She lay naked before him on the table. He drank in her naked form, and gasped, his heart beating fast in his chest. He could feel her warmth, her desire. His hands moved down her body, tracing the curves of her hips, her thighs. He parted her legs, revealing her wetness to him.

"Oh, Johnny," she moaned, arching her back into his touch.

He dipped a finger into her folds, circling her clit, and she cried out, her body tensing beneath him. He pushed another finger inside her, feeling her tightness, the heat that surrounded him.

"Oh, Johnny," she moaned, her hips bucking up to meet his touch. "That's perfect."

He felt her hand on the crotch of his pants, squeezing it gently as she moaned at his touch. As he continued to massage her crotch with his fingers, he felt her hand at the zipper of his pants. Still not believing that this was happening, he clumsily undid the belt of his pants and pulled them down, exposing his large erection to her. Helen took it in her hand and began to stroke it slowly as Joey inserted two fingers inside her.

"Oh, Johnny," she moaned, her eyes closed in ecstasy. "That feels so good."

He felt a warm, wetness envelope his penis, and looked down to see Helen licking his cock.

"Oh, fuck yeah," he moaned, feeling her lips slide up and down his length. Her hand moved up and down his shaft slowly, spreading her saliva along its length. He started to rub her clitoris more vigorously, eager to get her off.

Her breath came out in gasps as she felt herself getting closer and closer to the edge. She could feel his fingers manipulate her clitoris, bringing her close to the edge.

"Johnny," she groaned, her hips bucking up into his touch. "I'm going to cum."

He felt her body tense beneath him as she neared her release, and she cried out in ecstasy as her body convulsed on the table, his cock still buried in her mouth. Her orgasm seemed to go on forever, her muscles quivering as she rode out the wave of pleasure. When she finally came down from her high, she pulled back from his cock, her eyes shining with satisfaction.

"Stick me with that big cock. And give me a good shagging." she breathed heavily, her chest rising and falling.

He positioned himself between her legs and slowly guided his hardened member towards her wetness. The head of his cock teased her opening, and with one swift thrust, he buried himself inside her. She let out a sharp gasp, her hands gripping the edges of the massage table.

"Oh, God," she moaned, her body tensing around him. "So good."

He began to move, slowly at first, but with increasing urgency as their bodies found a rhythm. He looked down at her, his eyes meeting hers in the mirror above them. The expression on her face was one of pure ecstasy. He leaned forward, capturing her lips with his own, their tongues tangling as they explored each other's mouths.

Helen moaned into his kiss, gripping his arms tightly. He felt her body tense and relax with each thrust, her wetness enveloping him. He knew he was close but didn't want it to be over yet. He wanted to make this last as long as possible for her.

He pulled back from the kiss, watching her face as he continued to thrust into her. Her cheeks were flushed, her eyes half-closed with pleasure. He reached down and cupped her breasts in his hand, massaging her nipples roughly, drawing a cry of pleasure from her.

"Oh, God, Johnny," she moaned. "I'm so close."

He felt her body tensing beneath him, her muscles gripping him as she neared her climax. He increased the pace, thrusting harder and deeper, feeling the heat of her body against his own. He leaned down, kissing her deeply, and she arched her back off the table, her cries of pleasure muffled by their shared kiss.

As he felt her body shudder with her orgasm, he could feel himself lose control as well. He thrust one last time, deep inside her, and felt his own release explode through him. He groaned in ecstasy as he filled her pussy with cum.

They collapsed together on the massage table, their chests heaving as they tried to catch their breath. After a moment, Helen slowly opened her eyes, looking up at Johnny with a contented smile. He returned her smile and cocked his head.

“Feeling stress free?”

She giggled and kissed him deeply.

The following users thanked this post: Dexter07, thewildcard

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA