Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Hailee Steinfeld (story idea)  (Read 1820 times)

OsmarMorningstar

Hailee Steinfeld (story idea)
« on: July 03, 2022, 07:13:19 PM »
Who is willing to write a story about Hailee in a love relationship with a man and that the themes include:

1; Cheating (by Hailee) and voyeur (by the man)

2; Open relationship (By Hailee, that the man can also have sex with other people but does not feel comfortable) And voyeur (By the man)

3; Angust (By the man, knowing that Hailee is having sex with other people (men and women) many times being both in the same house, etc.

All in that order, if you're wondering, Hailee can have sex with other female celebrities (obviously), be it threesomes (with one man or three women), orgies, or just plain Hailee with another woman.

Also if you're wondering, the man will have sex moments ONLY with Hailee (she's his girlfriend/his wife).

If you are interested contact me and I can give you more ideas or clarify some doubts about the plot.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2022, 03:26:46 AM by OsmarMorningstar »

diamond_luv

Re: Hailee Steinfeld (story idea)
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2022, 08:47:02 PM »

She has over 100 stories and what you describe sounds like it has been written before (at least once if not several times over).

You should go through her index page and dig in the tons and tons of stories with her.

The following users thanked this post: OsmarMorningstar

Blackjack

Re: Hailee Steinfeld (story idea)
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2022, 01:35:06 PM »
Who is willing to write a story about Hailee in a love relationship with a man and that the themes include:

1; Cheating (by Hailee) and voyeur (by the man)

2; Open relationship (By Hailee, that the man can also have sex with other people but does not feel comfortable) And voyeur (By the man)

3; Angust (By the man, knowing that Hailee is having sex with other people (men and women) many times being both in the same house, etc.

All in that order, if you're wondering, Hailee can have sex with other female celebrities (obviously), be it threesomes (with one man or three women), orgies, or just plain Hailee with another woman.

Also if you're wondering, the man will have sex moments ONLY with Hailee (she's his girlfriend/his wife).

If you are interested contact me and I can give you more ideas or clarify some doubts about the plot.

Not hitting anything in the list but I have just put out a story with Hailee cucking Taylor Swift?

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA