Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Which celebs do you think are underrated?  (Read 7395 times)

JustinMays402

Re: Which celebs do you think are underrated?
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2020, 09:29:32 AM »
In terms of ability as an entertainer, I'd add Jim Caviezel and Rob Morrow to the underrated list; Jim would make a fantastic Batman. In terms of ones lacking stories on here; Marisa Tomei is one, I'm shocked nobody's written about Cassandra Peterson (aka Elvira), don't know how anybody missed her and that killer rack, Monica Keena is another, one of my favorite horror hotties along with Scout Taylor Compton.

123z

• Author
  • Am aged 63, love classic rock, sport & vintage tv
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2020, 10:37:46 AM »
I have a Bettie Page and Humphrey Bogart story written. Do you think anyone would be interested here in reading it? I think Bettie is up there with Elvira.

The following users thanked this post: JustinMays402

JustinMays402

« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2020, 10:38:58 AM »
I have a Bettie Page and Humphrey Bogart story written. Do you think anyone would be interested here in reading it? I think Bettie is up there with Elvira.
I'd love to see it.

123z

• Author
  • Am aged 63, love classic rock, sport & vintage tv
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2020, 10:42:04 AM »
It's quite filthy. I submitted it a long time ago in the BDSM section on Literotica because of the sadistic overtones . 

The following users thanked this post: JustinMays402

Viri

« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2020, 10:12:19 PM »

Cade will probably love that.  ;D He can talk your ear off about Bogie.

JustinMays402

« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2020, 10:21:47 PM »
Another underrated one I'd add to the list: Leelee Sobieski. She was actually one of my first celebrity crushes

diamond_luv

« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2020, 01:54:39 AM »
Underrated is a pretty hard term to narrow down around this place, it seems.

There are plenty of celebs who are household names that are lacking in stories, but seem to rack up respectable view counts on what few stories they do get (the woman in my avatar for one, would be nice if someone else wrote her besides the one author that does). Of the top 100 on here, it's a little disappointing that many in the top 20 are lacking stories. Scarlett Johansson finished #1 in that list and until the past few months, I thought she was lacking in stories but is now finally getting her due thanks to 123z and MoscowCalling among others.

The following users thanked this post: 123z

Corunner

« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2020, 08:55:49 AM »
In terms of ability as an entertainer, I'd add Jim Caviezel and Rob Morrow to the underrated list; Jim would make a fantastic Batman.

I'm gonna apologize twice here.

1] I like(d) Kilmer as Batman.
2] I can't get behind Jim C. as the character because he was the hero innumerable times on "Person of Interest" with 0 mask.

Sign54

« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2020, 12:35:14 PM »
Brianna Hildebrand is underrated here. Nobody posts about despite being cute and rather young. She’s obviously gay,  but that “problem” works itself out quite easily as she can fuck attractive women.
Carrie Brownstein is also quite hot.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2020, 06:00:12 AM by Sign54 »

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA