Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: My Next Door Neight Famke Janssen  (Read 4913 times)

Kash_The_Priest

My Next Door Neight Famke Janssen
« on: September 11, 2019, 07:30:34 PM »
Codes: mf, cons, oral, feet fetish
Disclaimer: Do not read if your under 18, the story is fiction and is not a reflection on the mentioned celebrity.

Author’s note: A lot of you have said my stories are too long, so I have started a new thing where I put a split in the middle with stars, where the action picks off. So if you just wanna read about Famke Janssen getting fucked, scroll to the stars, if you want a story start from the beginning. Hope you all enjoy!

This story was originally published on March 17th 2007

I woke up, my alarm ringing. I reached over and turned it off. I looked at the clock, 8.00am. I smiled to myself, I had come a long way since I first moved to New York. I had moved over a year ago from California. I got a job at a big corporate building as some data processor. A 9-5. I was at the bottom of the ladder. The pay wasn’t bad and that’s what was keeping me there.

Last month the best thing ever happened, I got promoted. All my work mates were pissed, they had been there longer than me and I got promoted before them. So to say, they all turned on me, but I didn’t care. I had an office now, while they were all in little cubicles. Sure, I was a bit of a loner. All of my mates were still in California and the only people I knew or met was work. But at the amount I was making, I didn’t give a shit, well not yet. Before I use to live on the other side of the city, it took me an hour to get to work and I’d wake up an hour before, so I’d wake up at seven to make it, now that I got more money, I was able to afford a nicer place closer to work. Now it only took me ten minutes to walk to work.

It was just another day at work, except for it was Friday night and I couldn’t go to the usual spots, because that’s where all my work mates were and I didn’t want to run into them, so I decided to rent a DVD and stay in. When I got to Blockbusters, I decided to watch the second season of ‘Nip Tuck.’ I had seen the first on TV and I tried to watch the second but lost track of it. So I decided to rent it. I made my way home. I looked at the clock, it was only half five. I had plenty of time to watch the whole season. I couldn’t be bothered to change, so I took off the blazer and tie and sat there in my work pants and shirt, with a vest underneath.

I started off with the last episode on the second disc, episode 6, I don’t know why I got the first disc, I’ve already seen up to episode 5. I sat down with a bowl of chocolate covered raisins. I don’t know why I did, but I wasn’t a popcorn type of guy, and chocolate covered raisins seemed as good as anything else.

About half way through the episode, there was a knock at the door. Who the hell could that be? I didn’t know anyone in New York. If it was anyone important, they’d knock again and sure enough, they knocked again. I looked at the screen, Ava. She looked hot, so I paused it while the camera was on her. I walked over to the door, looked through the peep hole. It was a dark haired woman, she was looking into the peep hole so I could see her face, more her eye really. I couldn’t really make out who she was, but I was sure I didn’t know who she was.

“Hi?” I heard her voice call out. “I’m your next door neighbour!” She said. What the hell was I staring through the peep hole for and not opening the door? It’s not like she was some big, bold scary looking guy. I opened the door instantly.

“How can I help?” I asked. Now that I could see the whole of her and not just her face, she looked very good. She was in a grey t-shirt and grey shorts. She had her hair left out and was barefoot. She was a couple of inches taller than me. She had long, incredible looking beautiful legs. She was holding a small cake in her hands.

“Hi! I’m your next door neighbour!” She repeated. “I’ve been away on work and just got back and heard that a new guy moved in, so I got you a cake.” She said holding the cake up. She smiled tilting her head to one side. I looked down and noticed that she was rubbing the back of her calf with the back of her foot. If I didn’t know any better, I’d say she came here with the intent of flirting with me.

“Oh thanks.” I said. I had to get this incredibly hot woman into my apartment. “Can you just…” I looked around. “Set it over there.” I said pointing at the table. She walked in, I couldn’t take my eyes off her legs.

“I’m Kash.” I said. “I didn’t quite catch your name.”

“I’m Famke.” She said, giving me a sweet smile and walking towards the door. Famke? Famke? The name rang a bell. Famke! I’m such a dumb fuck! I looked over at the screen and it hit me.

“You’re…” I pointed at the TV. That’s why she wasn’t here when I moved in! She was filming a movie!

“Yep! That’s me!” She said. “What is that anyway?” She said, moving to see the TV screen.

“Second season of Nip Tuck.” I replied. “You wanna join me?” That came out of nowhere.

“Sure! I got nothing else to do.” She said walking out the front door. “Let me just…” She pointed at her door, which was open. She went over to the door quickly, closed her it and walked back into my apartment. I closed the door behind her. She walked over and sat on the couch, lifting her legs up on the couch, kneeling, putting her weight on the side of one of her thighs.

“Ooh! Chocolate!” She said reaching into the bowl.

“They are chocolate covered raisins.” I said taking a seat beside her.

“That’s quite an odd thing to be eating.” She said, still taking a handful of raisins. She put a bunch in one hand and used the other hand to eat them one by one.

“So what were you filming?” I asked.

“The Ten.” She replied. “Enough about me.” She said, like we’d been talking about her all this time. “What do you do?” So that’s when the whole story about my career started and we ended up trading stories about work and life in general.

We had been watching for over six hours, gone through two pizzas, one was ham and pineapple and the other was nothing special but still a classic, plain cheese. We had a couple of bears each. We were starting to feel more comfortable around each other, joking. My hands started to wonder and Famke wouldn’t say a word. She acted like it was a natural thing, my hands were all over her legs. They were so beautiful I couldn’t keep my hands off them.

We were watching the last episode of the season and Famke decided to make a comment when it started t start up.

“You know…” She started. “In the next episode you find out that I’m a man.”

“You’re what?!” I said in shock. “You’re a man?”

“Yeah!” She laughed. “Ava, or should I say Avery, turned into a woman to be with Alec Baldwin.”

“Alec Baldwin?”

“Yeah. They liked each other but Alec Baldwin didn’t want to be with a guy so Avery turned into a woman, Ava.” She had just given away such a big part to the whole season, but I wasn’t even bothered. Right now Famke had her long legs going over my lap, her legs bent at the knees. She had her back against the arm of the chair and the soles of her feet pressed against the other arm of the chair.

“So you’re a dude?” I asked.

“Yeah!” Famke replied.

“I thought you were really hot!” I joked, but being very serious.

“No!” She said once she realised what I was implying. “I’m not really a guy! I played one.”

“But you just said ‘Yeah’ when I asked if you’re a dude.”

“I thought you meant on the show!” She was on the defensive. “If you don’t believe me, I could show you.”

“That would be great!” I smiled. She realised what I was doing and gave me an annoyed smile.

“I bet you would!” She laughed, pulling one of her legs back and nudging my thigh with the back of her foot.

“Hey I didn’t ask you, you’re the one who said you’d show me.” She smiled and nudged my thigh again with the back of her foot. This time I grabbed her foot and put it on my lap, to stop her from doing it again. I even kept hold of it so she couldn’t pull away. I stared at her foot. It was quite big.

“I know!” Famke said. “They’re huge!” It was like she was reading my mind.

“They aren’t that big.” I said.

“They’re a size 10.” She said. Actually that is quite big.

“That isn’t big!” I said. “They’re in proportion to your body. I’m 5’9″ nearly 5’10” and you’re a couple of inches taller. You’re like what? 5’11”, 6′ tall?”

“5’11” That’s quite an accurate guess.” She said. “But that still doesn’t mean I’m not huge.”

“No you’re not! Supermodels are that height, and you have the feet to match. Long sexy toes and a beautiful sole.”

“Do you have a bit of a foot fetish?”

“No. But is it wrong that your feet turn me on?” She smiled and avoided the question. We carried on watching the episode. I still had Famke’s foot in my hand and I found that I was starting to kind of squeeze it a little, pressing my thumb onto the sole, on the balls just under her toes. Famke looked at me.

“You know… that feels really good.”

“What?” I said and she looked down and kind of pointed at her foot with her head. “Oh! I didn’t even realise I was doing it.”

“You reckon you could do the other one too!” She asked putting her finger near her mouth pouting.

“Sure!” She bought her other foot up on to my lap and straightened the leg that I was massaging the foot of.

“It’s getting kind of cold.” I commented after a while. “Are you cold?” I asked.

“A little.” She replied.

“Here.” I said taking my shirt off. “Put this on.” I said handing my shirt to her.

“Oh! That’s so sweet!” She said, leaning forward, putting it on. “But won’t you be cold?”

“I’m in my own home, if I get cold, I’ll go put something on.” I sat there in my vest.

“Fair point.” She said buttoning up the shirt. We carried on watching the episode while I continued to massage her foot. Pressing my thumb up and down her soles. Her foot was pretty much like the rest of her, stunning. Once the credits on the episode started to roll, Famke pulled her foot away and sat close beside me. She was sitting on one leg while the other was going down to the floor. She rested her head on my shoulder and I put my arm around her shoulder. During the episode, she put one arm around my back and one hand on my chest.

“That was one hell of a season!” I said once the episode was finished, looking up at the clock. it was just past half three in the morning. There was no response from Famke, so I looked at her. She had drifted off to sleep during the episode. She looked so beautiful, breathing in and out gently. I didn’t want to wake her up and send her back to her place, but I didn’t want to leave her on the couch. I had a spare room with a bed. It wasn’t made up or anything, so she was gonna have to stay in my bed.

I carefully got up, trying my best not to move her, leaning forward so her head wouldn’t move and leaving her arms around me. I put one hand under the back of her knees and one around her shoulders, picking her up, cradling her in my arms. I picked her up and for her height, she was surprisingly lighter than I thought she would be.

I carried her into my room and I used the hand that was around her shoulders to move the cover. It was quite tricky, holding her and moving the covers, but I managed to move enough to get her into the bed. I gently placed her down and put the cover over her. I looked at her and decided to kiss her goodnight. I kissed her on the lips.

“Goodnight Famke.” I said and she stirred, pouting a little like she was kissing back, but she was fast asleep. I stood up straight and stretched, mainly from sitting down for so long and a bit from carrying her.

The gentleman thing to do would be to sleep on the couch, but that would be too uncomfortable for me. I could make the other bed up. I looked back at her. She looked so beautiful sleeping. I decided to fuck being a gentleman. When was I gonna get another chance to sleep with Famke Janssen? I took off my work pants, so I was down to my boxers and vest and I pulled the cover over and quietly got into the bed. I pushed Famke slightly on to her side, so she had her back turned to me and wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close to me.

I woke up the next morning, Famke was watching me, still in my arms but she was on her back now.

“You look so peaceful when you’re asleep.” She commented. “Did we…” She started, I knew what she was thinking.

“No.” I cut her off. “We only had like 4 beers. That’s barely anything to get you drunk and not remember last night.”

“That’s true.” She said, pushing herself down and towards me. The back of her head resting on the top of my chest. She pulled my arms over her shoulders, holding my hands, holding them up in the air, looking at the back of my hands. “We should do this again sometime.”

“If you have nothing to do tonight, we could watch the third season.” I said.

“I would love that. But I start filming my next film on Monday. It’s on the other side of New York, so I got a trailer there.”

“I thought you said you just got back from filming.”

“I got back on Monday. I got a week off before my next movie.” She said. “But we could watch the third season together once I get back.”

“What’s the name of the movie you’re in?”

“Turn the river.” She replied. “It’s a small budget movie. I?ll probably get a small little trailer. But it beats having to go from here to all the way over there and back again every morning.”

“That’s true. That’s one of the reasons I got this apartment.” I said. “I guess we should get up and have breakfast.”

“Yeah!” She agreed. “But let’s wait a couple of minutes. This feels nice.” She said letting go off my hands. I reached sown, under my shirt that she was wearing, reaching up to her boobs. I started to squeeze them, I could feel her bra only so I started to slide my hand under her bra and just cupped her breasts.

Famke looked back at me and I leaned in forward and kissed her. She opened her mouth, letting my tongue in. She sucked my tongue, gently pushing her tongue forward into my mouth, pushing my tongue back into my mouth. She then rolled over on to her front on top of me.

“We should get some breakfast now.” She smiled and kissed my lips and got up. I watched her walk towards the door, staring at her long beautiful legs. I just couldn’t get enough of them. I could just stare at them all day long. “You coming?” She asked just before she walked out the door. I quickly got up and put a pair of sweat pants on. I looked down and noticed my hard on and I was pretty sure she could feel it. I tried my best to try and lose my boner before I left the room.

I went into the kitchen and she had already put bread into the toaster. The usual flirting happened during breakfast, but I was starting to get frustrated. I was really hoping to fuck her, but it didn’t happen. As soon as she left I hit the shower and jerked off to the thought of her.

Two weeks had past since I spent the night with Famke Janssen. I had started to already missed her even though it was only one night we spent together. I decided to visit her for the weekend. She came by my apartment before she left, so I found out from her where the place was. So here I was, standing outside what is suppose to be a studio. It was a tiny little place, nothing like the movies. She did say it was a small production, must be some sort of independent movie studio or something.

I looked around to see if I could see her trailer anywhere, there wasn’t that many around, I knocked on the first trailer door I found. I looked around and the place looked like the ‘ghetto’ equivalence of a film studio. The door opened.

“Can I help you?” It was some guy, he was smoking a cigarette.

“I was looking for Famke.” I decided to only use her first name, so I’d seem like a first name basis friend.

“What are you? A fan?”

“No! I mean yes, she makes me watch all her movies.” I lied. “I’m her next door neighbour Kash. She asked me to bring some stuff over for her.” I said pointing at my hand luggage, which didn’t have anything of hers, it was just a change of clothes. He took a puff of his cigarette and just pointed at a trailer. I went over to it and knocked on the door and Famke opened the door.

“Kash!” Famke said, greeting me with a hug. “What brings you here?”

“I thought I’d see how things were going and I’ve never been to a film studio, so I thought I’d come by and check the place out.” I felt like a bit of an idiot, not having any real reason for being here other than to see her. It’s not like we were a couple. We’d only known each other for one night, where nothing happened. Although, I did get a good feel of her breasts and we did kiss.

“Come in!” She said, practically pulling me in. “You’re my first visitor. I’ve been so bored by myself here with no one to talk to other than the cast and crew, who are very boring.” Famke was in a very light blue robe.

“Do you have the number of any hotels around here?” I asked.

“Don’t worry about a hotel! You can stay with me in my bed.” Famke replied. We carried on talking, picking up where we left off.

Famke had filmed in the morning and didn’t have any more scenes today. We hanged out together for the rest of the day. As we spent more time together, it was becoming more clear that she had nothing on underneath. I glimpses of her breasts whenever she leaned forward, her nipples always looked rock hard. She sat there with her legs crossed and when ever she changed position, I sometimes could actually see her pussy. Well, not really, but I could see her pubic hair, her legs were together, so I couldn’t actually pussy.

I made a few advances, the way she was dressed showed that she may of wanted a little more, just like I wanted more from her. But she pretty much turned down all the advances I made at her. It ended up being the same as the night she spent at my place, both of us falling asleep in the bed in our underwear. When I woke up she was already dressed casually, all in black, probably for a scene in the movie. I got up and walked over to the couch and sat down, putting my feet up on the coffee table just in front of the couch.

“I’d like to hang out some more, but I have a scene to do now. So you stay put, make yourself comfortable.” She stood in front of me, bent over and kissed me on the lips. “I’ll be right back.” She smiled. What was going on? She was kissing me, giving out signals and come the end of the night, she fell asleep. I felt like I was in the friend zone and that’s not where you want to be. Not when you desperately want to fuck the person you’re getting into the friend zone with.

I switched the TV on. It was a small place with the bare essentials. A little kitchen looking place and living room rolled into one, with another table at one side of the room. It was meant to be a dining table but it was quite small and pathetic looking. Would be perfect to bend Famke over and… What’s the point of thinking about that? I’m stuck in the friend zone!

I snapped out of my thought and carried on looking around. There was a bedroom and there were no other doors, so I’m assuming the bathroom was accessed through the bedroom. Surprisingly, the TV had cable. I randomly flicked through not really watching anything. I stopped at the music channels and flicked between them, leaving it on anything that sounded good and changed the channel whenever there was crap playing.

“Hey!” I heard Famke’s voice. I didn’t even hear the door open. “Sorry it took so long. The director insisted on doing, like a million takes of each scene.” She said taking her shoes off and sitting down beside me. “I hope you weren’t too bored.”

“No!” I replied. “I’ve had the TV to keep me entertained.” I smiled.

“You’re still in your boxers.”

“I haven’t really done anything since you left.” I said. “I ate a doughnut and fell asleep on the couch and woke up again and had a cup of coffee.”

“So you’ve done nothing else since?”

“It’s only quarter past twelve!” I tried to defend myself, Famke laughed. We sat there in silence for a couple of minutes. It felt a little awkward.

“Don’t you find me attractive?” Famke asked me. She kind of surprised me with her question being so straight forward.

“Yes I do, but do you find me attractive?”

“Yes!” She said being coy. “So how comes you haven’t tried to fuck me?” I did, but she turned all my advances down.

“Not being very subtle with your intentions towards me are you?”

“No!” She smiled, just staring at me. “And why are you answering a question with a question!” She pouted.

“Have I been answering all your question’s with a question?” I replied. Famke laughed and sat back. There was a moment of silence as we watched TV.

“Your penis is quite large.” Famke said without taking her eyes of the TV.

“When have you seen my dick?” I asked. Famke sniggered at the fact that I asked another question.

“I haven’t.” She replied. “But you had a hard-on throughout the night we spent together, and when we woke up in the morning, I could feel your huge cock against my back.” She said getting closer with every word.

“Sorry.” I couldn’t think of anything else to say.

“Don’t be!” She said. “When I felt how big it was, I haven’t been able to get your cock out of my mind.” She said gently touching my chest with her hand. “How it’d feel deep inside my pussy. Feeling it slide in and out and throb with every stroke as it gets closer and closer to filling me with that warm, hot jism.” She was breathing quite heavily now, her lips just centimetres away from my lips, drawing closer.

I leaned in forward and kissed her. She opened her mouth accepting my tongue. She started to kiss down my neck and that’s when I realised that my erection was actually visible and poking out from one of the legs of my boxers. Famke’s hand was already stroking the head with her hand.

“Looks like you’re already really excited!” Famke said pulling the waistband of my boxers down, pulling my cock out from the top and started to stroke my already hard cock. “Does that feel good?” She asked, stroking my cock.

“Yes!” I replied. Famke started stroking my shaft with one hand while rubbing the cock head with the other.

“A answer with out a question!” Famke said laughing, moving her hand that was rubbing my cock head and opening her mouth. I could feel her hot breath on the tip of my cock. She was about to take my cock into her mouth and just stopped. “You want me to suck your cock?” She asked, her strokes getting a lot faster.

“Yes!” I replied. Famke laughed.

“Pre-cum!” Famke said licking the pre-cum off the head. “I want you to say the words.” She said. “Tell me you want me to suck your cock.”

“Suck my cock!” I nearly yelled my answer, wanting her lips around my shaft.

“You didn’t say please.” Famke teased. “Please say it! I want to taste your dick so badly!” She moaned. “Feel that warm cum all over my tongue!” She was actually turning me on so much, that I thought that I was gonna cum in her hand.

“Please…” I moaned, taking a pause. “…Please! Suck my cock!” I finally managed to get out. Famke laughed.

“That’s much better!” She said, opening her mouth and placing it over my cock head. “Mmmm…” She moaned. She swirled her tongue around my pee hole. I could feel more pre-cum ooze out. “Mmm…” She moaned again, taking her mouth of my cock. She smiled at me, savouring the taste before swallowing.

“That tasted so good!” She moaned stroking my cock really fast with both hands. “I can’t wait to taste more!” She took my cock head into her mouth again, working her mouth half way down my shaft this time. She worked her lips up and down slowly, while she carried on stroking the bottom half really fast. She worked her lips up to my cock head and started working her lips up and down my cock head really fast while stroking my shaft with both hands.

“You like that?” She asked.

“Yeah!” I moaned. “Keep doing that!” I pushed her head down. She opened her mouth, taking my cock head back into her mouth. She carried on stroking my cock really fast, while working her lips only on my cock head, making smacking sounds with her mouth.

“Shit!” I moaned.

“You cumming?” Famke asked taking her mouth off my cock head. “Come on! Cum for Famke baby!” She moaned. stroking even faster. I felt my balls tighten, as my orgasm was nearing. “Fill my mouth with that hot spunk!” She yelled.

“Fuck!” I yelled. “Here it comes!” I held my breath as Famke enveloped her lips over my cock head as I shot load after load of my thick man juice into her mouth. She tried to swallow after the first load, but the second came to quick. She waited for my loads to slow down before she swallowed. She carried on stroking my cock, milking out any cum that may still be left, swallowing every time after these small loads gushed out in to her mouth. Famke took her mouth off my member, still stroking my cock, squeezing as hard as she could.

“That tasted so good!” She moaned still stroking with both hand. A spurt of cum dribbled out. “More cum!” She cooed as she licked the cum off the tip. “Your cock is still so hard!” She said kissing the underside of my cock head. “I can’t wait to get this big thing inside me.”

Famke stood up, pushing the coffee table forward to give herself some space. She took her top off, revealing her black bra and than let her pants fall to the floor. She reached back, unhooked her bra and let it slide down her arms and took them off, revealing her erect nipples. I quickly pulled my vest over my head and tossed it to one side. She turned around, her back to me and slid her panties down, bending right over. Her butt was sticking out, I could see her ass hole. I reached forward, stroking the back of her thighs and licked down her butt crack, down to her pussy.

Famke looked back as I licked down the back of her thigh, kissing the back of her knees. “You like my legs?”

“Hmm.” I moaned my answer while I sucked the fleshy part of her inner thigh. Famke spread her legs apart, allowing me better access to her inner thighs. I reached one hand around her leg, to her pussy and started to rub her already moist cunt. I ran my finger up and down her slit, causing her to moan. I pushed my finger into her womanhood and started to work it in and out gently, picking up speed quickly. Famke’s knees buckled slightly.

“Come over here!” She said, walking forward away from me, leading me with my finger still in her, over to the slightly larger table. Guess I’ll get to bend her over this table and fuck her after all! She reached forward, placing her hands on the table. I made my way up her long beautiful legs and up to her pussy. I started to lick along her pussy lips, making a smooth transition of replacing my finger with my tongue. Working my tongue in and out of her wet hole. I pushed my finger up under the hood of her cunt, feeling around, gently rubbing her swollen clit.

“Ahhh! Shit!” Famke moaned. “That feels so good!”

“You like that?” I said, pulling my tongue out of her cunt, but keeping my lips pressed against her pussy lips.

“Yeah!” She moaned lifting her left leg up, bent at the knee, her toes touching my bare chest, running her toe nails along my flesh, sending shivers up and down my spine.

“Suck my toes!” She moaned looking back at me. I took her foot in my hands and licked up her long sole, causing her to moan in delight. I gently kissed the middle of her sole, working my kisses down to the balls under her toes. Circling them with my tongue, sucking them hard, causing Famke to moan louder and look back at me with a look of desperation.

I kissed the heads of her toes one by one, circling them with my tongue, getting them nice and wet before taking them into my mouth, sucking them one by one, gently biting down on them, with her response being more moaning. I Started to suck her big toe, circling her fleshy toe head with my tongue. I started to kiss my way up her sole, gently biting her heel. I started to kiss up her calf, making my way back up to her cunt. I went back to the method I was using before, one arm around her thigh, rubbing her clit while I used my tongue on her love hole.

“Keep going! I’m gonna cum soon!” Famke told me after a couple of minutes. I was tempted to tease her and toy with her like how she did with me, but women’s orgasms take longer than men’s and if I stopped and started again, I’d probably have to start from the beginning. So I continued to work my tongue in and out of her cunt while fingering her clit, getting faster by the second, working my tongue as deep into her cunt as possible.

“Your tongue feels so good!” Famke moaned, looking back at me smiling. “Mmm… Keep going! I’m so close baby! I’m so close!” I decided that I wanted to finish her off with my dick. I quickly got up on to my feet, let my boxers drop to the floor, stepping out of them and took position behind her. I rubbed my cock head against her wet slit, rubbing up and down and then pushing it in to her wet hole.

“God! That cock feels so food inside me!” She screamed out in surprise.

“You like that?” I asked as I worked my cock into cunt.

“YES!” She screamed. As I continued to work in and out of her, already going at a very fast pace. Trying my best to make her orgasm with my dick. “Keep going! Keep going!” Famke moaned through gritted teeth. “Shit!” She moaned, pushing her ass back whenever I thrust forward, trying to get myself as deep into her as possible. I could already feel her juices, every time my balls slapped against her. It was a matter of minutes before I felt her pussy start to grip my dick. It felt like she was getting ready to cum and I didn’t slow down.

“YES! YES! YES!” She kept screaming repeatedly as she climaxed, gripping the table while she orgasmed. I slowed down my thrusts, working my cock in to her deep and hard. Once her pussy stopped spasming around my shaft, I started to go a bit faster again. Famke had a huge smile on her face and a look of satisfaction.

I hunched over her, placing my hands on either side of her. I used one hand to move her hair to one side, away from her face so I could see her face more clearly. I kissed her cheek and she pouted her lips like she was kissing me back. I carried on thrusting in to her while my weight was on top of her.

“It feels so good when you’re inside me!” She said, kissing my cheek, licking my chin. I pushed myself up, standing once again while I fucked her from behind. Famke lifted her left leg up and placed the sole of her foot on the table, she was showing some flexibility. She had her knee at the side of her face. I didn’t really know why she was doing this, I saw this being done in porno?s all the time and it was usually to give a better angle of the guy’s dick going in and out of the woman’s pussy.

Famke worked her shoulder under the back of her leg, so that the back of her knees was on top of her shoulder. I had no clue why she was doing this but it was turning me on even more. She had her fore arm around her foot and rested her face just beside her foot.

“Fuck me faster!” She moaned. I went faster instantly, not caring about trying to pace myself, we had both cum and a second orgasm for me is just going to be a bonus. As I started to go faster, Famke had her mouth open, moaning.

Her toes were so close to her mouth. As I pounded in to her, she started to grit her teeth trying to stop herself from getting too loud, gripping the table with one hand and holding her ankle with the other hand. She pressed the side of her face against the table, she opened her mouth and took her own big toe into her mouth. She bit down on to her own toe as I drilled into her cunt.

I started to slow down a little, watching her suck her own toe. With the pace slowing down, Famke stopped sucking her big toe and started moaning again.

“Suck your toe again.” I told her.

“That turn you on?” She asked with a smile. “Watching me suck on my own toes?” She teased her big toe with her tongue. Circling around the nail with her tongue, flicking the tip, before taking it into her mouth again. I stood and watched her suck away at her toe. I started to thrust forward as she sucked, getting faster with every stroke until I was going so fast, trying to cum inside her. My cock started to ache and I pulled back too much and my cock slid up her ass crack. I got too eager to carry on fucking her and just pushed my dick forward.

“FUCK!” Famke let out a muffled scream, her toe still in her mouth. “Arrrghhhhh! Shit!” She screamed as I started to work my dick in and out of her. “You’re tearing my ass apart!” She screamed and that’s when I realised that I had my dick up her ass. I pulled my cock out straight away. I didn’t want to cause her any discomfort. I wasn’t even aiming to fuck her ass and even though she probably had the best legs and a pretty flawless body, she didn’t have the greatest ass, not one that made me want to fuck it any way. I decided that this was my chance to toy with her a little.

“You like having a dick up your ass?” I said rubbing my cock head against her butt hole. She looked back at me with a hesitant look on her face.

“No.” She replied.

“You want me to put it back in?” I said applying a little pressure.

“NO!” She yelled her answer.

“You sure?” I teased.

“Yes!” She answered lowering her voice again.

“I’m just playing with you.” I said slapping her ass, walking over to the couch and sitting down on. Famke had this shocked look on her face, her mouth opened wide.

“Did you just slap my ass?” She asked coming over to me and sitting on the coffee table, directly opposite me.

“Yeah!” I replied and she just stared at me. “So?”

“Nothing.” She leaned forward and kissed me, lowering her head closer to my cock.

“You want me to wipe my dick or something?” I asked, the fact that my dick was just in her ass.

“I got a better idea.” She said with a huge smile. “You know what I think is really sexy?” She asked. “Ass…” She lowered her head. “…to…” Her lips were less than an inch away from my cock. “…Mouth!” She said putting my cock head into her mouth, sucking hard. I shot out a load of pre-cum. Famke laughed with my cock head in her mouth. I moaned in ecstacy.

“I thought you’d like that!” She said holding my cock with her hand. She playfully bit the head of my cock, not applying any pressure. She started to suck my cock, dragging her lips up my shaft. She was incredible.

She lifted her head up, sitting up on the coffee table, leaning back on her arms and placing the soles of her feet on my thighs. One on each thigh. She started to move her feet up, getting them closer to my cock. I looked up at her and she had a smile on her face. She stroked the side of my cock with her big toe and my cock started to move in the opposite direction of her toe, so she lifted her other foot and sandwiched my cock in between her two big toes.

“You want me to stroke your cock with my feet?” She asked.

“Yes!” I replied instantly.

“You like my feet?” She asked stroking up and down the sides of my cock.

“I love your feet!” I replied and she gave a little giggle. She seemed a little uncomfortable with the fact that her feet was a little larger than most women and seemed to be enjoying all the attention I was giving her feet.

I grabbed hold of her feet, turning them so that the soles were pressed against the sides of my cock, so her soles were pressed against the sides of my cock. I let go of her feet and let her continue working her feet up and down my pole.

“Your cock is so big!” Famke made a random remark. “You ever been feet fucked before?”

“A couple.” I replied as she worked her soles up my shaft, wriggling her toes, causing a tickling effect on my cock head.

“I bet none of them were able to handle your huge cock like my feet.” She said, getting more comfortable with the size of her feet, working them up and down faster.

“Looks like you’re leaking again!” She said as more pre-cum oozed out. Famke leaned forward, moving her head closer, opening her mouth and taking my cock head into her mouth while jerking my shaft up and down. Sucking my pre-cum off my cock head.

“Mmm… Your dick tastes so good!” She moved her feet up, resting the soles against my stomach. She started to use both hands to stroke my cock up and down really fast.

“I just love it when a man cums. When I get to be too much for them.” She was inexperienced with her feet so she used her hands. I leaned forward, kissing her, pulling her towards me, placing her on her back on the coffee table. Famke wrapped her legs around my waist as I got down onto my knees and I thrust my cock into her wet cunt. I wrapped my arms around her and started to pound into her fast, her tits pressed against my chest.

“Keep fucking me!” She moaned kissing my neck. “Cum in me! Cum in my pussy!” I went faster trying my best to cum, but this was way too uncomfortable.

“Let’s go to the bedroom.” I said. Famke already had her legs wrapped around me and wrapped her arms around my shoulders as I stood up and walked into the bed room. It was more of a waddle than a walk, Famke was trying to bounce up and down, working her pussy up and down my shaft.

I placed her down on the bed, she still had her arms and legs wrapped around me. I started to thrust into her as fast as I could, getting that aching feeling from trying to cum for a second time so soon after my first orgasm. I started to kiss her neck as I continued working in and out of her. I carried on for a while, biting down onto her neck while she moaned and screamed in ecstasy before I finally felt my balls start to tighten.

“YES!” Famke screamed “Keep going! I’m gonna cum again!” She screamed. “Faster! Faster! FASTER!” She kept screaming as I went as fast as I could possibly go as I felt her my cum start to get pushed up my shaft.

“Fuck! I’M CUMMING!” I yelled as I carried on thrusting into her as the first couple of loads shot deep into her woman hood. My orgasm triggered off her orgasm, her pussy started to contract around my throbbing member as she came, almost as if she was milking my cock with her cunt. I thrust into her hard one last time and lay on top of her as both of our orgasms continued to a slow down to a stop. Famke breathed hard as she swallowed.

“Fuck!” She moaned. “That was amazing!” I lifted my head and she held me by the cheeks with both hands and kissed me hard, pushing her tongue deep into my mouth. I sucked her tongue and she pulled back.

“When do you have to go?” Famke asked.

“Tomorrow, about lunch time.” That’d give me plenty of time to get home and get some rest.

“Shit! I start shooting in about three hours and finish near lunch time tomorrow.”

“You’re kidding? I knew that acting schedules were demanding, but that’s like fifteen hours straight!”

“I know! It’s the sacrifice for being famous.” She laughed. “I got another two weeks of filming, so I guess the next time I see you will be at your place. You still live next door?” Famke smiled.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA