Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Penelope Gets Destroyed Again  (Read 3982 times)

fqwarrior

Penelope Gets Destroyed Again
« on: July 16, 2019, 05:08:52 AM »
Disclaimer: This story is not real; these events did not happen, nor are they likely to, and are not meant to represent how these celebrities act in real life. This is purely fantasy, and should be treated as such. Minors should not read further.

(None of this every happened!! Just wild imagination!!)

Penelope Ford was sore all over. She was just in a half hour street fight at Wrestlecade Supershow2018 with Tanya Valkyire and been beaten badly. Her cunt especially hurt as she took a chair between her legs half way through the fight. However, she felt a throbbing also between her legs which she recognized as lust as she was greatly turned on by the fight. Penelope like taking punishment. The more the better for her. So with the beating she took, she was more horny than ever. Unfortunately her boyfriend was with another show and wasn’t able to stick his cock into her as she usually liked after her matches. Oh well she thought, into the hot tub to sooth some of the muscles and my fingers will have to do. It wasn't the same as having a hard cock power fuck her though and she vowed that whomever walked into the room next she would fuck!

I did a little of everything at the club. It was because of this that I was put onto cleaning duty and told to clean and mop all the changing rooms. I decided to start off with the smallest changing room and that was the one with the jacuzzi in it.

I opened the door and stopped dead as there was someone in the tub. Female and blonde. In an instant, I recognized Penelope sitting in the tub. Penelope looked at me with that haughty look she has, the one that makes every red blooded guy just want to ram their dick in her mouth and then cum all over her face. Then her face softened and she gave me a sly smile. Penelope without taking her eyes off me told me that it was ok to clean the place as I wasn't bothering her.

Then I nearly fainted when Penelope said "put that fucking mop down, lock the door and join me in here". I looked at her and she said "Did you like the fight? Did you like how Tanya ripped my top and held my tits before she smacked me in the chest? Did that turn you on? Did you like how I was thrown around and punished by Tanya?" The fucking bitch was driving me nuts talking like that and my dick was about to explode in my shorts. Opportunities like this seldom come so I dumped the mop and locked the door. I stripped off my shirt and socks and shoes and then got rid of my shorts. When I pulled my underwear down, my erect eight inches sprang out and Penelope quipped "yum, yum."

I climbed the stairs up to the tub and looked down at Penelope's body. She was naked in the tub as well. Fuck me but she had her fingers in her twat!! She was getting herself off. Her body was magnificent. Lean and firm with her fake tits jutting out of her chest. Her chest was all red from the punishment she took. My dick jerked by itself as her tits bobbed on the surface of the water amongst the bubbles. I got into the water next to Penelope and our feet touched under the water and she gasped as did I.

After a few silent moments, I leaned across to Penelope and pressed my lips to hers. Our mouths opened and our heads twisted and turned, our tongues dancing a horny dance in, out and all around each other's mouths. We both moaned in arousal and our hard passionate kiss intensified. Our arms went round each other as I pulled her naked body to mine, crushing her firm tits against me, my dick getting trapped between us. My hands slipped down and found her ass cheeks and I cupped and squeezed them. As I continued kneading her ass, my index finger continually, but subtly, moved closer and closer to her asshole. As the intensity of Penelope's frantic kissing increased, my index finger pushed on her tightly puckered hole. She began gasping, now entirely overcome by arousal, oblivious to anything in the world but her hot and tingling pussy. Effortlessly, my one finger penetrated her ass, sinking in to the first knuckle, twisting playfully around, sending new waves of passionate desire surging throughout her body. Penelope started gasping and squealing, and my mouth close over one of her tits, my tongue running tight circles around her stiff nipple. I sucked her tit with the power of a vacuum cleaner. Within seconds, she threw back her head as her body lurched in the water and her pussy spasmed wildly, without me touching it. The initial waves of her much anticipated orgasm were upon her. Her weakened body began to quiver in my arms and her chest heaved up and down as she breathed uncontrollably." AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!" she screamed as she orgasmed. Her body twitched and shook as she came and she looked at me, lust in her eyes.

I let go of her ass, pulling my finger out of her, and glided backwards to the inside steps of the hot tub. I sat on the next-to-top step, leaning back, my hard cock standing straight up out of the water. Penelope looked at my dick and glided across the water, her hungry lips wrapped around my swollen cock. Her tongue ran little circles around my cock head, her head twisted and turned from side to side, my cock protruding from one cheek, then the other, as she licked the length of my shaft. Her cheeks billowed as she blew me as hard as she could with as much energy as her body could muster. Then her cheeks caved in as she sucked with equal intensity. While licking and sucking my dick she took her tits and placed them around my fucking tool. She didn't have soft tits to give me a really good tit fuck but it was enough to know that I was tit fucking Penelope Ford! Her tits milked my cock and I drove my dick in and out of her tit pussy. She licked the tip of my cock each time it came through her tits; she even tried to suck it. She got tired of this very quickly and started sucking my dick again. The intensity of her sucking and blowing and licking increased ten-fold. She wrapped her hand around my cock and squeezed, then stroked, her lips wrapped tightly around my cock. I grabbed a handful of her blonde hair and started ramming my full length into her mouth. She started choking as my cock hit her in the back of the throat! "Gak, gok, gok, gok, gak, gak, gak" came out of her. Her eyes started watering as the discomfort of my cock ramming down her throat started taking a toll.  For a seeming eternity, she jerked me off, still blowing and sucking me, and, finally, I couldn't hold it and my hips raised off the step, my cock ramming against the back of her throat, and I blew several intense blasts of hot cum straight down her throat. Her vacuum-like suction and her tight, pounding fist kept me cumming. She tried to pull off but I head firm to her hair. She sucked me dry and then she pushed away from me and floated lazily back against the far wall of the hot tub, her mascara running down her cheeks from the pain of being so violently throat fucked.

My still hard dick submerged below water level and I moved towards her. My hands grabbed her firm smooth thighs, parting them. She moved her hips out to the very edge of the underwater bench seat. I moved my hands to her pussy and my fingers separated her fleshy cunt lips. My body glided through the water and my stiff cock penetrated her in one go. "Oh, God!" she gasped. She was tight, hot and wet. Her head tilted back and her mouth hung open as her pussy lips separated and sucked me in. Her pussy was tight and my cock stretched her wide and filled her up. My hands dug deeply into the firm cheeks of her ass. Her weight was on her feet and on her neck as her body rose from the bench seat, writhing against me. Suddenly she cried out in pleasure as I ground my hips into her in a circular motion, "OHHH YYEESSSSssssssss, FUCK meeeeeEEEEE!" she screamed. I had entered her roughly and began pounding away furiously, my chest rising and falling above her jiggling tits which were moving up and down on her chest. Her long, tan, muscular legs wrapped around my hips as she met each of my thrusts with one of her own. Her wet blond hair flew wildly as she shook her head from side to side in apparent ecstasy. My cock relentlessly plowed her, the hot water relaxing me and the fact that I had just cum in her mouth meant that it was going to take an eternity for me to cum. Water splashed all over her face and hair as I pounded into her. Waves created by our thrashing crashed over the edge of the hot tub, smacking loudly onto the deck and the floor. "Oh, I'm cumming, I'm cummmmming. Oh fuck me you bastard!! Use me like the slut I am!! Fuck me harder!! Fill my hot cunt with your cum. Cum now, Cum now for me. Cum in me, baby. Shoot up deep inside me!" she cried.

However, I was no where near ready to cum yet. Within seconds, Penelope was in the grips of the orgasm of her life. She was bucking and thrusting her hips wildly. I reached forward with my hands to squeeze Penelope's round breasts. "Oh yeah, squeeze my fucking tits!" Penelope covered my hands with her own ones as I pumped harder into her, relishing the feel of my meat in her warm vagina. Penelope french kissed me and put one of her tits to my mouth. My mouth sucked on her nipple and I continued shoving in and out of her pussy. She raised her head to see my cock disappear between the pouting grasp of her eager cunt lips. "Oh God.....oh God....oh God.....fuck me...oh fuck me...shove that prick into my cunt....pump it in....oh harder....faster.." Penelope panted as again and again my pole filled her cunt. I was forceful to the point of being brutal, and Penelope was loving it! My mouth closed again on her jiggling tits, biting hard down on the nipples. "Oh suck your whore's tits!! Suck em hard!! Bite my hard nipples!!", she cried out. Penelope's tits bounced all over her chest as each stroke was now enough to lift her out of the water. Penelope was in heaven, she had never been fucked so good. My hands gripped her ass cheeks as her legs jerked limply in my arms as my cock plowed into her wet cunt. Yelping and bleating, Penelope kept her legs wrapped around my pumping butt as I power-pronged her. Eyes tightly shut, mouth ragged, arching her back and so into it she started clawing the walls of the tub.

Suddenly, after a few more powerful strokes, I abruptly withdrew from her. I reached down and pulled her off the step. "What the fuck did you stop for...." Penelope cried out, "I was almost ready to cum again." "Not yet you whore," I said as I turned her round and flattened her against the steps. "There's still one hole I haven't tried yet." "Oh yes...." Penelope snapped. "Up my ass. I was wondering when you would get round to it." I reached down and pulled her butt up and out of the water, her ass cheeks half white and half tan from her bikini. I placed the pussy-cum soaked head of my cock against her tiny asshole. Without warning, I entered her ass hole. The cum from her pussy helped as a lubricant but not much as a lot was washed off in the water and it still hurt like hell. Fire filled her bottom as I shoved all eight inches inside her. "ARGHHHHHH!!! OH MY GOD!!! YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!" she screamed. "Nooo, it hurts, AWAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! Oh fuck, it hurts so fucking bad, its so big." And I could see the pain on her face. I grinned to myself and then I began to repeat the rhythm of earlier and with each stroke, her sphincter muscles relaxed a little bit more. My hands moved upwards until they gripped the white flesh of her buns, squeezing them hard. Penelope hissed her approval, making her ass sway and move my cock inside her. Pressing her hard against the steps, I grabbed her tits and squeezed them hard. Her wet shiny buttocks shimmied and rippled as my hips smacked into them. Over and over her butt slammed against me, like a milking fist her butt urged my sperm to shoot. "Ohhhh, Jeeezus!" Penelope half hissed, half moaned. "GIVE it to me! Give me your Cum! Fuck your whore!! AH! AH! Ahhhooommmmmmmm!" Penelope gasped as she began to shudder. Her orgasm had arrived again. Rapidly, I thrust into her rear, as her screams died down to a silent open mouth. Her ass was jerking and rocking against my cock, her legs giving out and locking straight out. My hands slapped at her rear as I thrust mercilessly. "I-I'm...gonna...CUM!" I breathed, slamming into her asshole hard. "Ohhhh unnnnggggghhh! Oh! OH! OHHHH! OH SLAM IT IN!!!!! Fill my slut asshole with your hot cum!!!" was her passionate reply. Both our bodies surged together. My cum poured into her hot, tight, pulsing asshole, sending thick stream after thick stream of sperm flowing into her. Penelope's body quivered and jerked. Each of her shudders brought another spurt from my cock. I then grabbed her breasts from behind as I continued to send my load into her.

Then as fast as I had entered her, I pulled out, pulling her up. Putting my arms around her I pulled her close and kissed her, forcefully, giving her no chance to deny my tongue entry. Far from denying it, Penelope sucked it eagerly, giving hers in return.

I was drained, coming once into Penelope's mouth and again into her ass. Without a word, I got out of the water on shaky legs, grabbed a towel and dried myself. I put on my clothes and told Penelope that I would come back and clean the place when she was finished. She was leaning back against the wall, her head on a towel, her eyes closed. She nodded her head and I left the room.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 04:46:49 AM by fqwarrior »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA