Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: LIPS LIKE SUGAR - Part 2 featuring Chloe Moretz  (Read 3038 times)

HearszAM

LIPS LIKE SUGAR - Part 2 featuring Chloe Moretz
« on: September 03, 2023, 01:35:29 AM »
"LIPS LIKE SUGAR"
Part 2 featuring Chloë Grace Moretz
Written by Hearsz
Codes: MF, Teen, Prostitution, Blowjob, Cunnilingus, Fingering

WARNING: This FICTIONAL story contains sexually explicit situations.
If you're underage or easily offended STOP READING!! Fantasy is Legal.

Part 1: https://celebritystorysite.com/index.php?topic=4757.0

NB: In this story, Chloe Moretz is not a celebrity.

Those couple of days since my encounter with Chloe, "the hooker", was at the forefront of my mind, for what felt like every minute since. Even though I should have been getting prepared to leave this city for another, all I could focus on was what was going to happen during our second encounter.

I had loaded myself up with cash this time around, as I started my drive towards her part of town. The sun had set a couple of hours ago, signalling that night was already upon us, and it was less than half an hour until she would be in my presence, and more importantly in my car again. I managed to remember that she wanted to go somewhere more comfortable this time, so I was well prepared for that too.

I had made some purchases to hopefully make the night a little bit more interesting, more so for my amusement.  And if she was reluctant to agree, I was certain that some extra money would help convince her. I easily found the freeway turnoff again that led me down here two days ago, and my heart began racing as I drew closer to my destination.
This was a strange feeling. One I hadn't felt since I was a teenager. It was like picking up a girl at her house for a first date. The difference this time was I’d be picking up a girl nearly half my age.

As I pulled up at an intersection, I could see the bridge that crossed over the main river. The same bridge that I had parked under the other night. The same bridge where Chloe, the gorgeous, angelic teen gave me such a wondrous hand job, and teased my cock with her incredible lips and tongue.

My dick was as stiff as a board at the thought of seeing her again and knowing I would see her very soon, I'd get to experience it properly this time. I'd never seen lips like hers on any woman I had known before. They were pouty, bee-stung-like, and looked as soft as marshmallows.
Even the chance to kiss her had me overly excited. Though her being a hooker, that probably wasn't going to happen.

About ten minutes later, I finally located the street where I had picked up Chloe forty-eight hours earlier. I was five or so minutes late, and due to my slight tardiness, I was worried that she might not be there. All the things that could go wrong tonight then started to enter my mind.

Maybe someone picked her up before me? Or maybe she changed her mind? Or was it possible that I'd come on too strong the other night, that she was concerned that I was maybe a little too obsessed with her? Such thoughts were giving me a lot of anxiety…

Luckily, I had nothing to worry about. With my face down against the steering wheel, parked on the same street where I first met her, I looked up when I could hear the sound of footsteps cracking against the concrete pavement. The gorgeous sight of Chloe Grace appeared from around the corner, coming into my line of sight.

She gave little reaction as she walked towards my car. I however was relieved, to say the least, and could feel myself getting aroused again just at the way she was dressed. Starting with her chunky black four-inch heeled shoes, my eyes wandered up her slim smooth legs, to the hem of her short, short skirt.
My God those legs were something else. Just the thought of kissing and caressing them caused my cock to throb.

Her hot little figure complimented her silk black and brown jungle-like mini-dress. Then to top it off, upon each ear hung a pair of gold hooped earrings. All in all, she looked as though she was well into her twenties, rather than her teens. It was obvious that she was trying to make a very good impression on me.
She had easily achieved that.

"I nearly gave up on you.." she said, seemingly upset with me as she ducked her head in from the passenger window.

"I was only a few minutes late".

Her expression changed as she giggled, mainly because of my weak apology.

"It's okay, I'm just fucking with you. I'm glad that you're here", she replied, hopping into the car without waiting for me to ask.

Just like the other night, I couldn't help but take in her drool-worthy body, not even trying to disguise my flat-out ogling this time around. I had to hold in a gasp as Chloe crossed one leg over the other, which caused her short skirt to hike up and reveal more of her pale white thighs.

To my surprise, Chloe slid her hand across so it rested upon mine, pursing her rouge-coloured lips together to no doubt hold my attention. All of sudden, there was a silence between us. Chloe had the look of one who was a nervous prom date, rather than a hooker that had been in this situation many times before.

Maybe she was a little overwhelmed by being with me again. She was probably used to spending the evening with bums that scrounged up as much loose change as they could find, just for a few minutes of pleasure - if they were lucky enough to get that far.

Or if other out-of-towners like myself ventured down here, they may have had the money but weren't willing to put in much effort. Pay the money for the service, get pleasure, and be on their way. I guess I wanted more than that with Chloe.
Hence why I was here again, and much better prepared this time.

"So where are you taking me?" she eagerly asked, smiling nervously.

"It's a surprise", I simply replied, not giving anything away.

One thing I thought about from the other night was that I knew very little about her. She had asked me questions about my personal life, yet I asked Chloe nothing about hers. I was intrigued to find out more before we reached our destination.

"So tell me a little about yourself".

"You planning on doing a background check on me later officer?" she said, almost accusing me of prying into her personal life before I'd even got into some serious questioning. Maybe there were things about her that she didn't want me to know, or to find out.

"Not at all Chloe. Just making conversation. And please, I'm not an officer anymore. Mr Adams will be fine".

"Well in that case, I've lived here all my life. My parents and brothers died in the earthquake four years ago, leaving me behind, homeless, an orphan. No one would take me in, except for Rico".

"Rico?"

"My pimp. He gave me and two other girls a place to live, and when he knew that the time was right, I would go to work like the others. I didn't know what that meant at the time, but I soon figured it out. I had no other choice. I started doing this three months ago."

So my earlier suspicions that she could be new at this turned out to be true. Still, working as a hooker for someone else's lifestyle was something I shouldn't get involved in, but ultimately I knew that I would in time. I needed to know more.

"What about your parents, what did they do for a living?"

"Mom was a dressmaker, hence why I have some nice clothes. I finally grew into them. She had good taste. Dad was a firefighter. He tried to save my mom and my brothers when the quake hit, I was at school at the time. I was also taking acting classes, and having auditions for small roles and commercials".

I wasn't sure what to say to that. She'd lost everything, whereas I was complaining about this town whilst possessing a lot. And she was on a path to a brighter future, possibly in Hollywood, until of course disaster struck and sent her world to spiral out of control.

While pondering all of this, my attention was diverted towards her when she crossed those incredible legs, sliding one against the other, maybe trying to make me not think about what had just been discussed. It certainly worked.

"Well I want you to have some fun tonight, and to make you feel special".

"I'm sure you do", she said, responding as though I was the world’s biggest pervert.

"It's not what you think. I mean yes, I am paying for your services, but I want you to enjoy it just as much I will, hopefully".

We exited her town via the freeway entrance she had directed me to the other night.

"We're going into the main part of the city?" she asked, somewhat surprised.

"Yeah, is not too far from here. Is that okay?”

"Yeah, it's just... I haven't been there since my parents and brothers died. We used to go there all the time. Well, mainly on weekends".

"It's all good. It's just a little further. And I promise to bring you back safe and sound. Besides..."

I opened up my wallet to show her the huge wad of cash I had. Even though we were getting on well, I wanted to reassure her of why we were here. I was hoping to fuck her tonight, but if she wasn't ready, or needed to spend more time with me, I wouldn't force the issue, knowing now that she was still new to this kind of work.

I'd known about this motel when we staked out a domestic dispute a few years back. Not overly or underpriced. If you were  well above the poverty line, it was an ideal place for a one-night stand, or if you were the type, looking to commit adultery.
Hopefully, the guy at reception wouldn't remember me or know that I was once an officer of the law.

Taking her back to my place was out of the question. As much as I wanted Chloe I had only just met her. I would have liked to have splashed out on a place like the Hilton or the Ramada, but those were places I might be recognised. And I didn't want to  explain to anyone why I booked a hotel room with a teenager, dressed the way Chloe was tonight. Sure it was very nice attire, but you didn't have to be a genius to realise why she was dressed like that.

"So, this is it", I said, the young girl's eyebrows raised at the illuminated letters of the three-star motel.

"Uh-huh. Afraid you might get recognised at a classier place Mr Adams?" she asked.

Chloe was smarter than I gave her credit for. But she seemed eager to get things underway, ready to hop out of the car as soon as I switched off the engine.

"Wait, I have to go to check in first. So you wait here, and put this coat on. It’s a little chilly out tonight".

That was a blatant lie. Even though it was a quiet motel, I was still paranoid about being spotted with her. Luckily, she believed me and put on the coat.

"I'll be right back".

Five minutes later I drove the car around to the front of our motel room door. I popped the boot open, grabbed a couple of things, and then locked up. Chloe noticed the plastic bag I was carrying, wondering what it contained.

"So what's in the bag, Mr Adams?"

"All in good time my dear".

Just to get her on side I reached into my pocket, retrieved two one-hundred dollar bills, and handed them to her.

"Call this a down payment for now. It's a little more than we agreed. But you'll understand why once we're inside our room".

Her cute little smile told me that Chloe trusted me and that I was a man of my word. I always had the odd fetish with certain types of women. And with Chloe being so much younger, there was one sexual fantasy that I was hoping to play out, and I prayed that she would have no problems agreeing to it. Not something that people would expect from a once highly-respected officer of the law.
Deep down I was a pervert, no different to most people. I figured that while I had this glorious opportunity, I might as well indulge in one of my all-time favourite fantasies.

I opened the door to the motel room and let Chloe in, following her in. I took a gander at her long slender legs that led to her tight teenage ass in that figure-hugging dress before she turned to give me a smirk, aware that I was checking her out.

The room had all the typical facilities you'd expect. A decent-sized kitchen, old-fashioned TV, drawn blue curtains, and a decent bathroom.
However, it was the king-sized bed that really stood out. Clean white sheets, a metal bed frame that I'm sure couples before had used when tying or chaining up their partners for some kind of hot sexual torture. But that wasn't quite what I had in mind for Chloe (maybe next time). Finding a specific bag, I gave it to her and she opened it to see the contents within.

"I take it you'd like me to wear this?" she asked, rather amused at my kinky fetish than offended by it.

"Uh-huh. It should fit you just fine. I put some hair ties in there as well, so you may have to discard the wig if you prefer?”

I could tell it wasn't her natural hair, as she had more of a light brown hair colour during our first encounter. Unless of course, she had dyed her hair a dark coffee shade of brown. I figured she was going for a different look tonight just to see if I'd notice. It was hard not to.

"You know, we haven't discussed exact terms for tonight. I assume you'll want oral, which is fine. But sex? Well, we'll see how it goes shall we?"

"Sounds good to me".

At least she was kind of entertaining the idea of letting me have sex with her tonight, which may have meant I'd have to convince Chloe to allow me to do so. Hopefully, some more monetary persuasion might coax Chloe into a decision. One step at a time I figured.

"I'll give you an extra $100 for wearing the outfit, and there's more where that came from if you agree to a couple more requests after you get changed".

She gave me one hell of a sexy smile as she turned to take the bag into the bathroom. My eyes got a grand look at that hot little ass of hers one more time before she exited the main room. I stripped my clothes off as I awaited her return, leaving just a pair of boxers on as I slipped on a burgundy-coloured robe.

My cock was throbbing like crazy now. I'd thought about this very moment several times over the past two days. The way I wanted her to be dressed. The way she would act so innocent for me, and then become so naughty all of a sudden. Having the sexy teen to myself again, having her wicked little mouth pleasure me more than she did the other night.

A few minutes later the door to the bathroom opened. The first sight was those sexy pins of hers, in those black heels, making her stand a bit taller. Then Chloe appeared in full, her back leaning up against the wall. My eyes drifted up to her smooth legs, landing on the short, blue-plated skirt I had specifically chosen for her. She raised a knee so her left pin was bent, giving me a glimpse of her sheer white panties underneath.

Chloe's outfit was completed by a tight white shirt, her small supple breasts outlined through the thin fabric, alerting me that she wasn't wearing a bra underneath. I could also tell she liked the outfit I had chosen, as her nipples were hard and were like two pebbles straining against her top.
She got my hint as to why I included a couple of hair ties, as she had done her hair in pigtails, giving her the overall classic sexy schoolgirl look. What made it more incredible was her hair was now blonde, the teen pulling a trick of her own by wearing a wig to become the most perfect-looking school girl a horny older male could ever ask for.

"Wow..." is all I could say, marvelling at how Chloe perfectly brought to life one of my all-time sexual fantasies.

She looked even sexier than what I had pictured in my head. And she looked even more incredible as a golden-haired hooker.

"Turn around. Let me get a good look at you", I requested.

When Chloe spun around, I almost drooled at the sight of those long legs in heels, looking even better from behind. I could see myself sucking on those delicious calves all night long if I wanted to.

Even better than seeing that was eyeing her tight ass cheeks, barely covered by the short blue skirt she was wearing. Her panties were riding up between her pale white buttocks, adding to her sexy look. I could hardly wait to get my hands on them. She turned back around to face me.

"You like?"

"Incredible. My god you're amazing”, I replied, saying the most obvious thing. Though she
didn't mind, giggling a little at my response.

"So what would you like me to do then, now that you have me dressed like this?"

I could think of several things. I could have asked her to perform a sexy little striptease or have her lay across my lap whilst I spanked her sweet lily ass. But I'd had an idea of what I wanted to happen, well before we had arrived at the motel.

"I hope you're into role play Chloe. What I'd like is for you to be a schoolgirl who is sent to the headmaster's office, played by me, after being caught masturbating in the girl's toilet".

"I've never done role-play before, but I guess I could give it a try", she said nervously.

I deduced earlier that she'd be able to put on a decent enough show for me, given her early admission about taking acting lessons when she was still in school.

"Okay, well how about you start in the bathroom, and I'll sit on the sofa. Knock on the door, and we'll pretend that this is my office.
You can sit in the recliner as I address the problem with you".

She nodded, turning away from me and heading into the bathroom. I wanted this to last as long as possible before I got to the good stuff. I knew that there would be points where I would have to restrain myself from taking this stunning young creature. Even though I paid the money, I wished to do everything in my power to make the scene seem realistic. I wanted Chloe to make me believe that she was attracted to me, that she was begging me to suck my cock, and wanted me to eventually fuck her senseless.

Sure it was still a fantasy at the end of the day. But if I was going to leave this shithole town for good, it was going to be on a high, with one or two memorable moments, one of them being able to have my way with this gorgeous young woman.

I positioned myself on the sofa, pretending I was going through the paperwork on the coffee table before me. It helped that I was dressed in a long-sleeved pinstriped shirt, dress pants and leather shoes. I almost looked the part of a school headmaster or at least a businessman of high authority. Chloe knocked on the door three times, basically telling me she was ready to start.

"Come in", I called.

"Hi Mr Adams, you wanted to see me?" she said so sweetly, already convincing in her role.

"Miss umm..." I wasn't sure of her surname and hoped she would fill in the blanks for me.

"Moretz, Sir", she said.

"Yes of course. Please, take a seat. Now you know why I called you in here right?"

"Umm, I don't know what you think you saw Sir, but..."

"But nothing young lady!" I said in a stern voice.

"You were looking into the boy's locker room from the girl's toilet with a hand under your skirt and your underwear around your ankles. I caught you red-handed! It doesn't take a genius to work out what you were doing".

I was eagerly keen to see how she would talk her way out of this.

"I know Sir, I'm sorry you had to see that. I just get so turned on when seeing guys, well, you know, and I can't help but touch myself when I do.."

"And you think it's appropriate to do that in school? You should be expelled. And also be ineligible for the prom!"

"No please, not the prom!! I promise not to do it again. How can I make it up to you Sir? Can I do extra work or, clean all the blackboards in the school, or maybe something else?" she offered, then seductively uncrossed her legs and bit her bottom lip.

She made it obvious enough for me to look in between her tender young thighs so I could get a great look at her sheer white panties, slightly damp from the arousal the situation was causing her. It made me happy that she was enjoying this as much as I was.

I stood up to adjust my pants, my erection making my shorts a tad bit uncomfortable before I continued.

"Well you need to be punished Miss Moretz, and the only way I can hand out a suitable punishment is for you to, show me exactly what you were doing in the girl's toilet".

I had a shit-eating grin on my face, unable to stay in character for a few seconds.

"You mean, right here and now?"

I expected her to make things difficult but once I insisted, to my surprise and utter joy, she did the exact opposite.

"Yes Chloe, right here, right now".

"Well, if you insist Mr Adams", she replied, standing up from her seat.

In what seemed like slow motion, Chloe never took her eyes off of me, as she bent forward slightly, moved both hands down to her side, reached under her short skirt, and tantalisingly slid her panties down her long slim legs.
Chloe took one step forward, reaching down to retrieve her underwear, and threw them at me. They felt warm, clearly moist, her juices emanating from the soaked material. She sat back in position, and simply asked,

"Are you alright Mr Adams?”

"Uh huh", I replied softly, the anticipation to see what lay beneath her skirt was now killing me.

Chloe grasped the middle of her skirt, pulling it back towards her, as each centimetre of her soft white skin was being revealed to my hungry eyes. She had slid her body down so she was almost lying down flat on the sofa. Once her skirt was pulled up around her waist, her legs were still locked together. I took in the fact I could ogle her now bare naked hips, and how her incredibly sexy legs looked from her ankles up to her sweet inner thighs, with her high heels still on.

And then the moment I'd been waiting for. Chloe made sure she had my full attention, hey sultry lips opened slightly as she exhaled, her stomach rising and falling. And then slowly her knees swung apart, her thighs opened up, and resting both of her ankles on the edge of the sofa as she adjusted her position, she unveiled her heavenly teenage cunt.

Chloe had the most perfect-looking pussy I'd ever seen. I salivated at the sight of her vulva, her juicy labia looking truly exquisite. Her pussy was void of any hair whatsoever, incredibly smooth and as ripe as a peach. I could tell that my fixation on her exposed mound was turning her on, as her slit began to glisten with her secretions.

"This is very embarrassing Mr Adams. Being vulnerable like this in front of the headmaster".

Man, she was good. She knew how to tease me, and more importantly, how to stay in character. I simply played the game to get even more from her.

"No need to be embarrassed Miss Moretz. Just show me exactly what you did and we can move on".

With a hesitant grin, Chloe traced her fingertips down her stomach, along her hip, and her supple inner thigh, and then made little circles around her mound. With the tip of her middle finger, she tenderly ran it down her moist slit, rubbing it up and down until she added more pressure which allowed her fleshy lips to open up.

Her eyes looked down so she could focus on what she was doing with her fingers. Chloe steadily paced her breathing whilst she touched herself. God, she looked incredible with her luscious legs apart whilst she fingered her moist opening.
I tried my utmost not to stroke the painful erection that throbbed like crazy inside my trousers. I did everything possible not to blink an eye, thinking I'd miss something important if I did.

And then the moaning began. The more her finger and then a second digit began to rub at her juicy love box, the higher and longer Chloe's girlish cries started to get.

"Unghhh yeah", she whimpered, her eyes closed as she began caressing her pussy by rubbing it in quicker circles now. She bit her bottom lip as her fingertips rubbed her sensitive clit, focussing her attention on it.

I couldn't help it anymore, I had to replicate what she was doing. So that's when I began to squeeze and stroke my cock through my pants. I may have already seeped some pre-cum from the tip, but I didn't care. Anyone else would have done the same or worse by now if they had witnessed what I was seeing.

Chloe's eyes cracked open slightly, seeing that I had started to masturbate in time with her own finger play. As a retort to this, not only did she release the four buttons of her top, but she lathered her finger up with her moist lips and tongue, then began dipping the tip of her middle digit inside her dripping hole, whilst her thumb was firmly rubbing at her clit.

"Ohhh shit, mmm yeah!" she wailed, the slight self-penetration making her rock her hips upon her invading finger.

She didn't seem to notice when I rose from my seat, not even blinking as I stood alongside her, looking at the horny-looking hooker come schoolgirl touching herself. Her chest and stomach were exposed now, and the top had slid down each side, so I could now see the inner curves of her small supple breasts and her erect pink nipples.
Chloe calmly opened her eyes when she sensed me sitting down next to her, raising up her right leg so she could rest her ankle and foot on my knee. This action caused her legs to widen further, and reveal more of her juicy inner pinkness.

"I see that looking in the boy's locker room turns you on, doesn’t it? What were you thinking about when you were touching yourself, Chloe?"

Those incredible teal-coloured eyes looked up at me as she now slowly rubbed at her wet slit while looking into my eyes, carefully preparing her mind-blowing reply.

"I was, I was thinking about what it would feel like if one of those boys touched me. Touched me like I'm doing to myself right now.

I also couldn't help what it would feel like to touch them. Seeing one boy I liked, seeing him in the shower, soaping up his body, touching his big, thick cock. Stroking it, getting it nice and hard. What it would be like to take it in my hand and stroke it for him, to jerk his big dick. And also if he'd let me take it in my warm wet mouth and let me suck on it".

"Ohh shit..." I groaned under my breath, dying to release my dick to hopefully play out her thoughts in full.

"Do you wanna touch my pussy Mr Adams?" she asked, biting her bottom lip and using her wet juices to further moisten her teen twat.

Rather than wait for an answer, Chloe took my hand and placed it on her inner thigh, letting me continue in my own way. I lovingly ran my fingers along her soft skin, the teen tensing as my fingers inched ever closer towards her sex. She removed her working hand to allow me complete access, cupping her breasts and lightly tweaking her nipples as she waited for me to make my move.

I slid my somewhat callused fingers around her tender cunt lips, feeling the tips wetted by her juicy release. She moaned out loud when my digits made first contact with her hot little pussy, gyrating her hips in slow circles. Chloe's vagina was so warm and tender, her juices dribbling out and onto the sofa even though I'd only been touching her for less than fifteen seconds. My eagerness got the better of me, as I wondered just how tight she actually was.

I soon got my answer when I firmly, as I pretty much had to forcefully push my middle finger into her tight little hole.

"Unghhh oh god, so good!" she moaned, feeling me invade her for the first time.

Chloe clutched at her breasts even tighter now as I worked my finger in and out of her. I managed to slide inside her pussy to the second knuckle, her incredibly tight vagina clamping around me like a vice. I wondered momentarily how the hell my thick member was going to fit inside her hot little teenage chamber when the time came for me to finally fuck her. But for now, my sole job was to get her off and try to stay in character when she did so.

"Is this what you imagined a boy would do to you, Miss Moretz? To slide his finger into your slutty little cunt?"

"No Mr Adams. The boys wish they could do this to me. I've always wanted someone older, and wiser. With more experience.
Someone like you, my headmaster. I've been naughty Mr Adams for having such thoughts. I need to be punished..."

I so wanted to flip her over, lay her upon my lap as I had imagined, and spank her hot little ass. But her horny talk only made me finger fuck her harder as she resumed rubbing her inflamed clitoris. I could tell she was close and as vulnerable as ever.

That's when I decided to lean down and softly kiss her neck, never stopping my finger play. I think this was only turning her on more, which made me proceed downwards to start licking at her engorged nipples, both our hands now rubbing at her clit together.

"You know what else I've thought about Mr Adams? I've often wondered in class how big your cock is. How hard it is right now and how thick it gets when it's nice and stiff. I know I shouldn't be having such thoughts, but what can I say? I'm a horny girl. Would you please take it out and show it to me?”

I obliged, just about keeping it together. Chloe was driving me crazy with her seductive acting, whilst looking so damn innocent at the same time. I slid my zipper down and then my shorts, fishing out my stiff member to her widening eyes. Even though she had seen it the other night, my car was dimly lit, as opposed to the brighter lights in the living room we were currently occupying.

"Mmm very nice, just what I'd imagined. Want me to stroke it for you Mr Adams?"

Trying to stay in character, I replied...

"Okay Miss Moretz, but, you can't let anyone know about this. What we are doing would be deemed highly inappropriate, a student engaging in sexual acts with the headmaster of a prestigious school. What happens from here must not leave this room. Understood?"

"Yes Mr Adams", Chloe cockily replied, reaching over to take my upright member in the palm of her soft hand, her tender fingers barely wrapping around my meat.

"Ohhh it's so thick", she moaned, lightly stroking it up to the sensitive tip, then back to the base. She teasingly tickled my balls, giggling at my grunt for a reaction.

Chloe stuck two fingers in her mouth, wetting the digits so she could lather my cock up with her saliva. This helped her to slickly jerk my shaft, as I begin to finger fuck her all over again.

We stared at each other with open mouths and lust-filled eyes as we pleasured each other, almost seeing who could get the other off first. I felt I had the mental strength and experience to hold out longer, and I made sure I would when I leaned my head down to lick at her heaving chest. Chloe panted when my teeth scraped against her eraser-like nipple, flicking my tongue against the soft nub, as two of my fingers now jabbed at her buttery hole.

"Ohhh shit, so good".

Chloe still had my dick in her hand, but she was now either lightly squeezing it, or rubbing her palm over the sensitive slit. Her eyes were clenched shut, feeling me finger fuck her incredibly deep, whilst suckling on her neck. She must have been close to climax as she used her free hand to rub at her sensitive clitoris all over again. I could feel her tight pussy start to contract, looking down to see  her sweet pink take a battering. The insatiable teen rocked her hips against my ploughing digits, eager to get off as quickly as possible.
I leaned my mouth against her ear, delivering some smut to help get her there.

"Cum on my fingers you hot little slut. Give Daddy some of that nice warm juice. Such a naughty school girl, you're practically begging to have my big thick cock slide into your tight wet cunt, aren't you Chloe?"

"Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! Oh god, Oh shit!! I'm cumming" she exclaimed, her inner vaginal walls tightening around the fingers I had jammed in there while she continued to jerk me off.

It looked like a dam with its concrete walls about to burst, with her girl cum leaking out from any exit passage it could find.

Sure enough, as soon as I removed my digits from her hole, Chloe's pussy began to squirt out and onto the motel room floor. She had never experienced such a climax before. The teen rubbed at her clit as her sensitive twat dribbled out the last drips of her warm juices.

Even though she was still breathing erratically, Chloe wasted no time in moving to the floor, on her knees and in between my legs.

She seemed as if she was eager to return the favour right away. As much as I had tired her out, the working girl part of her must have known that we were here for a reason, and wanted to make sure I got exactly what I paid for. Chloe licked her lips as she eyed my hard member. With my pants pooled around my ankles, I shivered as she ran her other hand up and down my bare thigh.
She looked incredibly gorgeous at this very moment, looking up at me with those full teal-coloured eyes. Just as I was about to say something, Chloe seductively asked,

"Say it, Mr Adams. Tell me what you want me to do", she said. I could feel her warm breath flow around my pulsing tip, and I knew I wanted that hot mouth and those soft pink lips to follow suit.

"Suck it Chloe. Take me in your mouth and suck my cock sweetheart".

I felt my stomach tighten as she pressed forward, feeling one of her small tender breasts push against my groin. And rather than consume me right away, the desirable teen hooker kept her eyes locked on mine as her wet tongue extended and, with one firm upward swipe, slowly licked my cock from the base to my spongy bell-end.

"Uhhhh", I uttered, as I felt Chloe's first oral contact with my throbbing pole. She did this a few times, sometimes licking each side to change it up, her silky blonde hair sliding along my thighs and stomach to further heighten my arousal.

She dribbled some saliva onto the tip of my shaft, stroking my cock to full hardness.

I grunted out loud when her attention descended to my huge hanging balls, the supposedly inexperienced girl lapping at my balls like a camel would if it was presented with water. I moaned as she suckled on one of my sensitive globes, feeling her very effective French kiss against my grateful nut sac. She continued to stroke my dick as her dirty little mouth pleasured my balls, even licking under them at my perineum, which made my asshole tense up at the feel of her hard darting tongue down there.

Once she looked back up at me, I knew what was due to happen next. Without a word, the gorgeous teen moved her face over the tip of my cock, opened those full pink lips wide, and took the head and the first couple of inches inside her incredibly warm wet mouth.

“F-f-fuck!” I grunted. My hips jerked involuntarily, which meant I accidentally forced a couple more inches in.
She just smiled around me, sliding those incredibly soft lips back so she could work on the head, the tip of her tongue tracing the grooves of the crown of my penis, her other hand caressing my balls gently.

I could barely put a sentence together as she took me further into her mouth. "Oh, f-f-fuck...", I hissed, then laid back down on the sofa, stroking her hair and taking the moment in good grace.

Chloe's head bobbed up and down, working gently on my cock, as her tongue teased the bottom of my shaft, and her hands gently squeezed my balls. It was nearly all too much. I wondered how a girl so young could be so orally skilled, especially when she effortlessly began taking my entire length into her narrow throat.

"Oooooohh Chloe..if...if you keep that up, I'm gonna....gonna cum...ahhhh," I warned her. She heard me but didn't pull back.

Instead, she kept at it, sliding those full lips and glorious tongue over my cock, faster and faster, until her face was pinned against my stomach, holding it there until she retreated for some air.

All that could be heard was the sound of my deep breaths as the tension started to subside, then soon rose again. Chloe knew I was close, and gave me a huge grin behind my upright staff, flickering her tongue quickly against the slit to start me up again.

Seeing that angelic face, those soft lips and swivelling tongue caressing and circling the mushroom-shaped tip of my cock, made me more desperate for her to finish me off.

A conveniently positioned mirror reflected the grand sight of Chloe on her knees in her heels, school skirt and completely naked back. That long blonde mane flowing down past her shoulders, with her head about to bob up and down again, buried in my fortunate lap.

Taking me in her mouth again, Chloe started blowing me faster than before, taking my cock all the way inside her throat, and massaging my balls firmly. Her lips were stretched wide around my meat, the blonde goddess sliding the fingers that were wrapped around the base, up and down along with her hard-working mouth.

I tried my utmost not to press her head down as she sucked on my length. But when I knew I was about to shoot my load, I held either side of her head so I could control things, fucking her lovely face, until her lips reached the base of my cock and my balls smacked against her chin. She didn't protest, instead, Chloe started milking my cock with her throat muscles. I could feel the cum rushing up the length of my shaft and ready to burst inside her delicious mouth.

"Oh god Chloe, I'm ready, I'm gonna cum, gorgeous!”

"Do it, Mr Adams…”

“I want you to cum on my face… shoot it onto my lips" she begged, peering up at me with those innocent green eyes.

I couldn’t believe my ears. This supposedly innocent young girl had spoken words that even my filthy mind had never imagined I’d hear from her, real or even if she was in character.

After dislodging my cock from the deepest recesses of her mouth, I frantically jerked it wildly.
Holding the back of Chloe’s head, I pointed the tip towards her slightly parted lips.
When she extended her tongue to caress the underside of the soft, sensitive crown, that's when I erupted.

“UNGHHH!!!” I grunted as I erupted.

Stream after stream of warm milky semen thundered out of my cock and landed on Chloe’s porcelain-like face.
The teen had her eye closed and lips pressed together as she bathed in my cum, extending her tongue to savour
some of my salty essence.

Chloe caressed my balls and softy jerked my member so that I deposited the last few drops into her open mouth. Taking me between her soft lips, she didn't stop sucking on me until I went limp. Gently she let go of my deflated cock, a big grin on her face, licking those sexy-looking lips of hers to show just how much she loved tasting what I had to offer her. 

After cleaning up in the bathroom, the slender blonde crawled back onto the bed to lay beside me,

I was absolutely spent, dazed and almost completely knocked out. Not just because of the earth-shattering fellatio she had performed on me, but because it was like it went on long enough for me to be completely sapped of all my energy. Despite not lasting that long, I was still convinced that Chloe had just given me the greatest blowjob ever and nothing would ever top it.

"Damn Chloe… I have to say, that was incredible!”, I remarked, as she rested her head against my chest.

It was hard to believe that she’d only been doing this for three months. Then again, I shuddered to think what things were like for her before she officially began this line of work.

"Well, I do aim to please Mr Adams", she responded, licking those sumptuous lips of hers again.

I wasn't sure how to tell her that I wasn't ready for sex right away and hoped that she'd be keen on letting me rest a little before we could finally do the deed.

"So I was thinking, whilst I have you here, maybe you might want to stay the night and if it's okay with you, we could go that extra step further before we check out in the morning? I can pay you now if you'd like?" I said, caressing her upper leg and hoping she understood my intentions.

"We can of course, but, I should let you know that, even though I've been doing this kind of work for a few months, I haven't actually done THAT with any of my clients, Mr Adams. Don't get me wrong, I've had sex before, but I guess no one has had the money to afford it, until now that is".

Well, that explained why her pussy was almost virgin-tight rather than a porn star that had been in the industry for several years. It also was a surprise that she let me fuck her with my fingers. I got the feeling she trusted me enough to let me use her like that, even though pleasuring her wasn't at all discussed prior to arriving here.

Chloe clearly enjoyed it. I watched on as she lightly stroked my hardening cock, soon closing my eyes to take a power nap, relishing the smooth caresses of her soft teenage hands on my thighs, chest and cock. Before I knew it, I was asleep, with my perfect teenage hooker by my side. In my subconscious mind, I began to think about whether or not I should leave town, knowing that I'd be leaving this wondrous and somewhat mysterious teenager behind if I did.
For some reason, I felt a responsibility to her. Like there was a lot more to just tonight and our first encounter two days ago.

I awoke at about five o’clock the next morning, to find that Chloe was gone. I knew she had taken off as there was no noise from the bathroom, and the pair of heels she'd left against the wall when she removed them off was nowhere to be seen.

And then there was the handwritten letter on my bedside table in the motel room.

"Mr Adams. I'm sorry to have to do this, to take off without properly saying goodbye. You're a nice guy and you've treated me better than anyone has before. But it's best that we don't continue this business relationship.  I don't want you to get too attached or to feel sorry for me.

In all honesty, I feel guilty for taking your money. But this is what I gotta do to survive and keep Rico happy. Please don't come and find me. You'll only get hurt or worse, and not just by me…”

END OF PART TWO...

« Last Edit: December 26, 2023, 10:13:49 AM by HearszAM »
Follow my visual novel writing at:
http://mrdotsgames.com or at http://patreon.com/mrdotsgames

Download the FREE demo version of our current game "Sunshine Love" here:  https://mrdotsgames.com/sl-free-demo/

The following users thanked this post: pixidragon, Blocboy VC, JustinMays402, Dexter07, SnackAttack, Sorale21

Blocboy VC

Re: LIPS LIKE SUGAR - Part 2 featuring Chloe Moretz
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2023, 11:28:35 AM »
Great job.
Teen prostitute, dead parents, this just sounds like Chloe was doing some methad acting lmao. Also it was funny when she said "mum" instead of "mom", since mum is a British thing, so I'd like to think of it as her randomly putting on a British accent just to fuck with him.

The following users thanked this post: HearszAM

HearszAM

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2023, 08:14:29 PM »
Dammit, I was sure I changed that.
I'm Australian so it's an easy mistake to make, mate  ;)

Download the FREE demo version of our current game "Sunshine Love" here:  https://mrdotsgames.com/sl-free-demo/

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC

nova62

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2023, 09:43:02 PM »
need pt 3 now  :*

The following users thanked this post: HearszAM, Blocboy VC

Sign54

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2023, 12:28:21 PM »
need pt 3 now  :*
Also, she should be engaging in her sapphic instincts and be bossed around by a much older woman. I like seeing young lesbians being bossed around by older women.

nova62

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2023, 01:33:45 PM »
pls post pt3  =P~

HearszAM

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2023, 10:22:52 AM »
I'll post it up before Xmas as I have some time off coming up soon to be able to finish it.
Stay tuned  :Y:

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC, nova62

Blocboy VC

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2023, 08:35:11 PM »
How many parts are there to the series? Also with you putting that it features Chloe in the title, it makes me think she won't be in every one of them and the title could say featuring someone else, although I could be way off on that.

HearszAM

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2023, 08:32:21 AM »
I only ever wrote three parts to this story with no intention to extend it beyond that.
I originally wrote these stories about 5-6 years ago so it's just a case of adding to and
give it a proper proofread.

nova62

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2023, 03:39:21 PM »
i mustve read it back then, bc i thought the story was familiar. have always loved chloe  :*

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA