Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: I realized that i have some sort of macrophilia.  (Read 2041 times)

Gretchen 1965

I realized that i have some sort of macrophilia.
« on: February 14, 2021, 03:45:53 AM »
I am 56 year old skinny short 5ft3 tall wrinkled face thin lips green eyes gray haired soft butch single lesbian woman. People call me ugly alot of the times, and also make jokes about my looks. People always call me names. I think I'm ugly and you can tell me I'm beautiful but I won't believe it. There are so many odds against me but it doesn't change dealing with the feelings. And that's my problem. I'm so firm in my views and I don't know what to do. I have suffered taunts about being ugly,short and masculine. I suffered the worst bullying in high school, It was torture.

I am more sexually attracted to heterosexual ultrafeminine tall curvy attractive women. They turn me on. All the women I gotten far with were not my physical type. I just did what a lot of other short skinny ugly dykes seem to do and adjust to what the market has to offer. One of the things I've noticed over the years is that I'm always attracted to heterosexual tall curvy ultrafeminine women that I know are unavailable. For me the, taller a woman the better.

If I see a tall classy elegant woman with big breasts on high heels walking down the street I will be aroused. Small breasts don't really do it for me. Every time i see tall feminine woman on high heels walking around with big massive breasts & butt cheeks swaying all over the place i lose control. For me the, taller a woman the better. I feel immensely attracted even standing next to tall,curvy, feminine women. It's been a pattern. Since i was a teenager I am more sexually attracted to ultrafeminine tall curvy heterosexual attractive women. They turn me on. My earliest sexual fantasies were about Sophia Loren.

Recently i found online this article about macrophilia. I read it. I realized that i have some sort of macrophilia. I have a preference for much taller curvy well endowed ultrafeminine women. That is a form of macrophilia. I have a preference for massive women at least 5 inches taller than me. Macro-sexuality is a sexual orientation and can be a fetish. Macrophilia is a sexual orientation to which translates to a "lover of large" and can involve partners who naturally have a significant difference in size. Macrophilia is used to specify someone who is attracted to beings much larger than themselves. I realized that i always attempt to experience the fetish in real life by casually touching extraordinarily tall curvy elegant women. I randomly walk up to tall curvy ultrafeminine women and start rubbing their back . I've also been known to do it to strangers too. I have the greatest trouble thinking rationally when i am around tall curvy classy glamorous women on high heels. Also I have a satin and silk fetish. It's something you get as a child, I don't know how. It's not a condition but it's also not a choice, so I have to live and die with it.  For me nothing looks sexier on a woman than a shiny satin or silk outfit. I don't like to wear silk or satin clothes, i am just turned on by tall, curvy, ultrafeminine women dressed in elegant satin or silk clothes.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 04:13:08 AM by Gretchen 1965 »

The following users thanked this post: diamond_luv, Sign54

Sign54

Re: I realized that i have some sort of macrophilia.
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2021, 06:03:06 AM »
I am 56 year old skinny short 5ft3 tall wrinkled face thin lips green eyes gray haired soft butch single lesbian woman. People call me ugly alot of the times, and also make jokes about my looks. People always call me names. I think I'm ugly and you can tell me I'm beautiful but I won't believe it. There are so many odds against me but it doesn't change dealing with the feelings. And that's my problem. I'm so firm in my views and I don't know what to do. I have suffered taunts about being ugly,short and masculine. I suffered the worst bullying in high school, It was torture.

I am more sexually attracted to heterosexual ultrafeminine tall curvy attractive women. They turn me on. All the women I gotten far with were not my physical type. I just did what a lot of other short skinny ugly dykes seem to do and adjust to what the market has to offer. One of the things I've noticed over the years is that I'm always attracted to heterosexual tall curvy ultrafeminine women that I know are unavailable. For me the, taller a woman the better.

If I see a tall classy elegant woman with big breasts on high heels walking down the street I will be aroused. Small breasts don't really do it for me. Every time i see tall feminine woman on high heels walking around with big massive breasts & butt cheeks swaying all over the place i lose control. For me the, taller a woman the better. I feel immensely attracted even standing next to tall,curvy, feminine women. It's been a pattern. Since i was a teenager I am more sexually attracted to ultrafeminine tall curvy heterosexual attractive women. They turn me on. My earliest sexual fantasies were about Sophia Loren.

Recently i found online this article about macrophilia. I read it. I realized that i have some sort of macrophilia. I have a preference for much taller curvy well endowed ultrafeminine women. That is a form of macrophilia. I have a preference for massive women at least 5 inches taller than me. Macro-sexuality is a sexual orientation and can be a fetish. Macrophilia is a sexual orientation to which translates to a "lover of large" and can involve partners who naturally have a significant difference in size. Macrophilia is used to specify someone who is attracted to beings much larger than themselves. I realized that i always attempt to experience the fetish in real life by casually touching extraordinarily tall curvy elegant women. I randomly walk up to tall curvy ultrafeminine women and start rubbing their back . I've also been known to do it to strangers too. I have the greatest trouble thinking rationally when i am around tall curvy classy glamorous women on high heels. Also I have a satin and silk fetish. It's something you get as a child, I don't know how. It's not a condition but it's also not a choice, so I have to live and die with it.  For me nothing looks sexier on a woman than a shiny satin or silk outfit. I don't like to wear silk or satin clothes, i am just turned on by tall, curvy, ultrafeminine women dressed in elegant satin or silk clothes.
What are some famous women you find hot?

Gretchen 1965

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2021, 07:31:57 AM »

Mine celebrity crushes  are

Natasha Henstridge

Estefania Iglesias

Omarosa Manigault (seriously don't know why, but I'm super attracted to her)

Veronica Del Castillo

Somaya Reece

Kenya Moore

Merrin Dungey

Marlo Hampton

Maria Grazia Cucinotta

Sincerely Ward

Gretchen 1965

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2021, 07:35:02 AM »

Natasha Henstridge. Extremely hot ! She is soo hot. She also carries that chubbiness well !!!!!!! I am short, skinny and masculine, but I am more sexually attracted to ultrafeminine tall curvy attractive women. I feel immensely attracted even standing next to tall,curvy, feminine women. It's been a pattern since I was a teenager.Natasha looks stunning. Goddamn she is so sexy. Her curves are so different from all those Skinny Minnies out there. Fantastic curvy figure 99% of celebrities are lacking these days. OMG......Never thought she would evolve into such a curvy women from where she was in her species days. She seems happy and confident which makes a woman that much more sexy. She is sooo tall and big and soft. Her thighs are so round anf ull, just hoooot. mmm sexy softness.   

Gretchen 1965

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2021, 07:43:21 AM »

Marlo Hampton mmm. I would love to grab that ass.

Gretchen 1965

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2021, 07:53:32 AM »

Mariah Carey is pretty and has aged well. She's got a really nice smile and her curves are so different from all those Skinny Minnies out there. The legs, the butt the boobs are perfect if not the best in the business. She keeps getting hotter every year. Mariah Carey is beautiful.   

The following users thanked this post: JustinMays402

Sign54

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2021, 08:41:52 AM »

Natasha Henstridge. Extremely hot ! She is soo hot. She also carries that chubbiness well !!!!!!! I am short, skinny and masculine, but I am more sexually attracted to ultrafeminine tall curvy attractive women. I feel immensely attracted even standing next to tall,curvy, feminine women. It's been a pattern since I was a teenager.Natasha looks stunning. Goddamn she is so sexy. Her curves are so different from all those Skinny Minnies out there. Fantastic curvy figure 99% of celebrities are lacking these days. OMG......Never thought she would evolve into such a curvy women from where she was in her species days. She seems happy and confident which makes a woman that much more sexy. She is sooo tall and big and soft. Her thighs are so round anf ull, just hoooot. mmm sexy softness.   
Always had a soft spot for Canadians. Ever see species?

diamond_luv

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2021, 03:49:00 PM »

It sounds like you will fit right in on here  ;D

I can somewhat relate to you, being 5"2 and the height difference between myself and most people.

You mentioned Sophia Loren, she was very beautiful back in the day. It's nice to see someone on here who has taste for classic Hollywood. While not known for being very tall, I love
Brigitte Bardot and her style. There's a number of gorgeous women from back then who had a heavy aesthetic for glamour.

One tall buxom girl I really like is Kate Upton. She would tower over me at my short height lol.

Musically gifted women are one of my biggest kryptonites, number one being Marlana Sheetz of Milo Greene; she can do it all, sing, play guitar, bass, keyboard even. Possesses the most angelic hypnotic erotic voice I've ever heard and she's pretty damn gorgeous too.

What does this have to do with tall women and the original post? Completely off topic.

The following users thanked this post: Gretchen 1965

Sign54

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2021, 08:54:46 AM »

What do you think of Taylor Swift?

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA