Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Bod Squad Episode 12 (Sweet Dreams)  (Read 14200 times)

The Squad Leader

The Bod Squad Episode 12 (Sweet Dreams)
« on: April 19, 2021, 08:17:32 PM »
Author's Note - Okay Gang, The Squad Leader here. I'm transferring my works over from the old C-S-S-A to here so they don't get lost to history. One thing I'd like to say though is it is a little bit embarrassing and humbling to go back and reread these earliest works of mine. I've never had a job where I write for a living or anything like that I'm just a normal dude who enjoys writing smut. I'm quite proud of the creativity and the ideas I had but the sex scenes in this series and my earliest works are just so short and frankly not great. It wasn't until I started reading the works of writers such as Carnage Jackson and TRL and especially the king KMB who is not only the best smut writer out there but a great friend that I was able to start (pun intended) fleshing things out a bit more. Modern day writers such as MTL and Cadeauxx and so many others are keeping the great tradition alive.

I say these things not to be tough on myself but hopefully to be encouragement to any aspiring smut writers out there...You WILL improve if you just keep writing. I look at this series and compare it to my most recent works and I am vastly improved. Keep at it guys and gals!

The Bod Squad (Episode 12) – Sweet Dreams

by The Squad Leader

Starring – Jennifer Love Hewitt, Britney Spears, Kirsten Dunst and Rachel Stevens
Special Guest Stars – Sarah Michelle Gellar and Charisma Carpenter

The Bod Squad is a top secret team of four highly trained, sexy  young women, who in the tradition of Charlie’s Angels are led by their oft heard, but never seen director Jimmy. The members of the Bod Squad are Love: the oldest member of the group and their unofficial leader, Britney: the party animal with a killer body and a mean streak to match, Rachel: the British bombshell and Kirsten: the baby of the group who uses her sweetness and innocent looks to accomplish things the others can’t. Their purpose is to go undercover and use any means necessary to solve crimes and protect humanity.

Episode 12 – Sweet Dreams

“Hey Rachel. We’re all gonna head out for some Chinese food, you wanna come?” Kirsten asked.

“Nah, I think I’m gonna chill out and watch t.v. tonight” she said. “Buffy the Vampire Slayer is on, and you know it’s my favorite.”

“Suit yourself” Kirsten replied. “But if you watch too much of that stuff, you’ll end up having nightmares.”

“I think I’ll take my chances” she laughed. “You three have fun.”

“Later” they said as they walked out the door.

Rachel turned on the t.v. just as Buffy was starting. It was one of the older episodes, and one that she had seen before, but nonetheless entertaining. As she curled up on the couch, Rachel felt her eyes growing heavy. She was exhausted from working out and running around all day, and soon she found herself fast asleep. (Cue Wayne’s World dream sequence sound effects: Do Do Lo Do, Do Do Lo Do, Do Do Lo Do.)

Far From Home:

As she opened her eyes, Rachel realized that she was lying in the middle of a graveyard, underneath the light of a full moon. She quickly stood up and tried to get her bearings. As she stumbled around, unsuccessfully looking for the way out, she kept hearing strange noises all around her.

“It’s just my imagination” she repeated over and over to herself. “It’s just my …………” She froze as she heard a loud snap.

“Who’s there?” she somehow managed to say.

“Just a hungry wanderer” came a deep voice. Rachel watched in horror as a tall vampire stepped out of the shadows in front of her. She turned to run, but it was no use. Three more vamps closed in on her from all sides. Rachel’s head was spinning as they closed in on her, but just as they were about to pounce, a short, blonde girl dropped down from the trees, landing next to Rachel. She stood there wearing a short skirt and go go boots almost daring the vampires to come after her.

“Why don’t you pick on someone your own size!” the girl said. The vamps growled and attacked. Rachel looked on in awe as the pint sized hero sparred with their assailants. She wondered how her small frame could produce such power. Buffy quickly dispatched of the vampires and looked up at Rachel.

“So, I guess you just like hanging out in graveyards, huh?” she quipped.

“Oh, no” Rachel stammered. “I was just heading home.”

“Your name is Rachel isn’t it?” Buffy asked.

“Yeah” she absent-mindedly replied. She still had no idea what she was doing here or how Buffy knew her name.

“Well if we’re smart, we should get off the street tonight. It’s kind of a vampire holiday” Buffy said. “We can hide out at my house till sunrise.” Rachel heard the roar of a vampire in the distance and decided not to argue. They quickly ran the few blocks to Buffy’s house and went upstairs to her bedroom.

“You don’t snore do you?” Buffy joked.

“I don’t think so” Rachel whispered.

“You don’t have to be quiet” Buffy said. “My mom is in L.A. all week for her job.”

“Oh good” Rachel replied. “I though I was going to wake everyone up.”

“So how do you like Sunnydale so far?” Buffy asked.

“It’s not bad” Rachel said. “I just haven’t met many people yet.”

“Trust me, I know what it’s like to be the new girl in town.” Rachel went along with the new girl story even though she still had no idea what she was doing there. They decided to raid the liquor cabinet, and soon they were gabbing up a storm. Rachel nearly jumped out of her skin when she looked up to see a man looking in the window. Buffy turned around and frowned.

“Buffy, can I please come in?” he asked.

“No way, not after what you did tonight!” she snapped as she jumped up and closed the blinds to her window.

“Who was that?” Rachel asked as Buffy sat back down on the bed.

“That’s my boyfriend, Angel” she answered. “I caught him flirting with some girl down at the Bronze tonight.”

“That sucks!” Rachel said.

“No, men suck!” Buffy blurted. As the words left her lips, she looked at Rachel and their eyes locked. Both girls’ heads were buzzing from the alcohol, and their bodies tingled as they slowly drew closer. Rachel rested one of her hands on Buffy’s tan thigh, and felt Buffy’s hot breath as their lips hung only an inch apart. Finally, after what felt like hours, their lips met in a warm, juicy kiss. Their tongues slowly explored each other’s mouths as Rachel stroked Buffy’s hair. Suddenly, Buffy pulled back a little bit. She was both confused and excited at the same time.

“I’ve never done anything with another girl before” she said meekly. It was odd to see the mighty vampire slayer in such a vulnerable state.

“Don’t you want to though?” Rachel asked.

“Yes….I do” Buffy managed to say. Rachel took Buffy’s head in both of her hands and gently kissed her on the forehead, then on the nose, and finally on the lips again as she kneeled in front of her. She slowly unzipped Buffy’s boots and slid them off before kissing and sucking her toes and massaging her calves. She slowly moved her kisses up Buffy’s legs until she got to her inner thighs. Buffy could feel her panties getting soaked as her new friend continued kissing and massaging her legs. Rachel reached under Buffy’s skirt and slowly pulled her panties down. Then she quickly grabbed Buffy’s dripping wet pussy with one hand and leaned her back on the bed with the other. Buffy just gasped as Rachel massaged her pussy with her hand.

“You’re gonna enjoy this love” Rachel whispered in her ear, stealing one last kiss before moving back down. She eagerly buried her tongue into Buffy’s warm snatch, as the slayer writhed in ecstasy. Rachel worked two of her fingers into Buffy’s pussy, sliding them in and out of the greasy goodness as she continued to lick and nibble on her clit.

“Ohhhhhh!” Buffy moaned as Rachel furiously lapped away. She could hear the loud smacking sounds as Rachel sucked away at her pussy.

“Mmmmmmm! That feels so good!” Buffy moaned. She soon felt the waves of pleasure building and building, and just when she thought she could take no more, her body shuddered in orgasm and covered Rachel’s face with come.

Buffy reached down and pulled Rachel up by the shoulders, kissing her hard. Buffy had never had sex with another girl before, but she had often fantasized about it. So far, the real thing was even better than she had imagined, and now all of her thoughts and energy was directed at fucking the shit out of this hot little brunette whom she had just met. She rolled Rachel over onto the bed and straddled her. Rachel grabbed Buffy’s ass with both hands and squeezed hard as they continued making out. Eventually, Buffy reluctantly broke the kiss, and moved down to remove Rachel’s shirt and bra. She suckled Rachel’s perky young breasts as the Brit softly moaned.

Finally, after what felt like forever, Rachel could take no more. “Stop teasing and eat me!” she cried.

“All in good time sweet” Buffy tormented. She slowly moved down to Rachel’s stomach and stopped to tongue her belly button while unbuttoning her jeans. Buffy slid Rachel’s jeans and panties down around her knees, marveling at how wet her pussy was. Rachel got on her hands and knees, and Buffy playfully slapped her on the ass. She then set to work eating her friend out.

“Ohhhh yes!” Rachel moaned as Buffy alternated fingering and licking her pussy. Rachel couldn’t believe it when Buffy started licking her asshole. She continued to eat out Rachel’s asshole as she slid her fingers in and out of her pussy.

“Oooooooh, Yeah! Fuck me baby!” she cried as she felt her orgasm hit. The two girls collapsed on the bed and quickly fell asleep in each others’ arms.

The next day at school:

Buffy, Rachel, Willow, Xander, Cordelia and Giles were all gathered in the library discussing the day’s events. Apparently, the people of Sunnydale were all fucking like rabbits, and there was no logical explanation. Giles finally emerged from one of his books with his theory.

“Well, it says here that when a person crosses over from one dimension to another, a sexual demon can escape and wreak havoc on a town” he explained. “I believe this may be what we are experiencing.”

“But who would be crossing dimensions?” Xander asked.

“Well you certainly didn’t get that shirt anywhere on this planet” Cordelia said sarcastically.

“This coming from the Queen of the Egos” he shot back. The two of them hadn’t revealed to the others that they were seeing each other, and were still sneaking around making out in mop closets.

“That’s enough” Giles said sternly. “This is an easy enough fix, just a simple spell to send the individual and the demon back into their own dimension. The only problem is, while someone is under the sexual spell, they are unaware of any dangers. Thus they could easily fall prey to a vampire attack.”

“That doesn’t sound very fun” Willow said.

“I suggest you all carry some form of protection” Giles said.

“You mean like condoms?” Xander piped up.

“No, I mean like a cross around your neck or a stake” he continued. “Willow, I need you and Buffy to run down to the magic store and pick up the items we need for the spell. The rest of you I need patrolling the halls of the school, protecting the staff and students.”

“What are you going to do?” Buffy asked.

“I am going to check on Miss Calendar” he said with a wry grin.

“Go ahead G-man!” Xander said.

“Here Rachel, use this to protect yourself” Buffy said, handing her the cross around her neck.

“Thanks Buffy” she said as Buffy and Willow headed out the door.

“Let’s split up” Xander said to Cordelia and Rachel. Rachel walked off down the hallway and Xander turned to Cordelia and said “You know, it is daytime, and that means no vampires. You wanna hit our favorite spot?”

“Sure” she replied, and they snuck off, laughing.

Fifteen minutes later:

Rachel was dutifully watching the hallways, all the while, people were in the classrooms fucking like mad. She walked past a janitor’s closet and stopped. She heard a strange sucking noise and immediately thought it was a vampire. She held the cross out in front of her and quickly opened the door.

“Oh my gosh!” Cordelia yelled. Rachel looked in and saw Xander greedily sucking away on her breasts.

“I’m so sorry!” Rachel stammered.

“It’s cool” Xander said. “There’s always room for one more, right Cordy.” He flinched, expecting to be slapped any second, but to his surprise, he wasn’t.

“Sure, I think we can make room” Cordelia said seductively.

Rachel quickly stepped in and shut the door behind her. She moved over to Cordelia and joined Xander in sucking on her ample breasts.

“Oooooh” she moaned as Xander continued to suck away and Rachel removed her skirt and panties. They all three fell to the ground as Cordelia reached up and unzipped Xander’s fly. Rachel moved down and started licking away at Cordelia’s warm pussy as Cordelia took Xander’s cock into her mouth and slid her lips up and down his shaft.

“Mmmmm!” Cordelia moaned as Rachel worked her magic with her fingers and tongue. “Ohhhhh! Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhhhh!” she continued to cry as the friction built. Xander was doing all he could to keep from coming as he listened to Corelia’s cries of pleasure.

“Ohhhhh, I’m gonna come!” she yelled as her orgasm hit.

Meanwhile:

While all of the action was going on in the janitor’s closet, Buffy and Willow had made it back with all of the ingredients for the spell.

“Willow, looks like we’re gonna have to do this one ourselves. I spotted Giles shagging Miss Calendar in the science lab.” Buffy said. “And I think our dimension crosser might be Rachel.”

“Are you serious?” Willow asked.

“Yeah, but I don’t think she knows she is the cause of this problem” she replied.

Back at the janitor’s closet:

Cordelia was still recovering from her orgasm when she rolled over and started passionately kissing Rachel. While the two girls were hungrily kissed, Xander maneuvered behind Rachel and started unbuttoning her jeans. He quickly pulled off her pants and underwear and got ready to nail her from behind. But Cordelia crawled underneath of Rachel and into a 69 position with her.

“That’s just great” Xander said in frustration as the two girls lapped away at each others’ pussies. “Now what am I supposed to do.”

Rachel stopped briefly and said “Use your imagination, there’s more than one hole you know.” Xander got the hint and eased his prick into Rachel’s tight asshole. He thrust his cock in and out of her butt as Cordelia continued to work her tongue into her pussy.

“Ohh yeah! Just like that!” Rachel moaned in pleasure. Xander could take no more. He blew his load all over Rachel’s ass and fell backwards. Cordelia continued to lap away and soon Rachel came all over her. As they collapsed in pleasure, Corelia, licked Xander’s come away from Rachel’s asshole and laid there a sticky mess.

They paused for a few minutes before Rachel said “You guys ready for round two?”

“You bet!” they said. But just as they started to get together again, Willow and Buffy completed the spell and Rachel disappeared.

The people of Sunnydale all came out of their sexual daze at once, and looked at whom they were paired up with. Some were embarrassed, some were proud, but all were satisfied.

Back in the real world:

Rachel awoke to Kirsten shouting in her ear to wake up.

“What happened?” Kirsten asked her, laughing. “You
were making out with your pillow when we came in.”

Rachel looked up and saw the credits rolling on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. “I must have been dreaming” she said. But when she looked down, she was still wearing the cross that Buffy gave her around her neck.

THE END

« Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 12:36:16 AM by Cadeauxxx »
Old school author: The Bod Squad, Jailbait, ...And Just-Ass For All. Getting back in the game!

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, diamond_luv, St Clair2, Downloadedscar

Cadeauxxx

Re: The Bod Squad Episode 12 (Sweet Dreams) (Multiple celebs)
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2021, 12:21:51 AM »
Another fantastic chapter. Love the dream sequence with Buffy. If there was ever an actress born to play a role on TV, it was SMG with Buffy.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: The Squad Leader

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA