Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: A Little Rest and Recuperation starring Jenna Coleman  (Read 4561 times)

MoscowCalling

A Little Rest and Recuperation starring Jenna Coleman
« on: May 11, 2021, 05:47:39 PM »
Big thanks to JCONN and Slyguy for proofreads and suggestions!
Don't be shy to share your thoughts on this one  ;)

Arthur sighed, looking at the screen of his computer. The report he was writing for the last few hours was finally done. He leaned back a little in his chair, taking a sip of hot tea from the mug standing right next to the keyboard, looking out of the window and only seeing darkness in return. He blinked a few times, feeling his eyes burn a little from the hours spent in front of the screen. The last few weeks of work had been filled to the brim with assignments. Meetings, projects, and other things kept him up until the early hours of the morning. For the last week, he was practically living in his office and workroom, standing up from his desk only to grab something from the kitchen. Or go to the bathroom for a shower or to use the toilet. Even sleep came in the form of the couch set right up against the wall behind his back. He didn't think of it much, though - he had indeed lived through worse and could usually count on getting at least a week off after such a demanding project. He kept leaning back, closing his eyes and stretching his arms above his head as he faintly heard steps moving closer and closer.

"Hello there, Mister Workaholic." A quiet, female voice drifted into his ear as he then felt warm lips make contact with his cheek. He smiled, recognizing it immediately.

Jenna Coleman.

His girlfriend.

The story of how the two of them would make many either roll their eyes or smirk. It was a perfect storm of opportunities; him getting bored of another party full of shallow, uninteresting people. Her, just sitting there, right off the heels of her newfound Doctor Who fame. Somehow, that chance meeting and a pleasant conversation turned into a phone number swap and then into a proper date with all of it culminating in cohabitation. They somehow managed to ward off the prying eyes of the paparazzi and tabloids snooping around for any type of scoop at every possible moment.

"Hey." He spoke quietly as he felt her fingers dig into his shoulders, a quiet groan parting his lips. He bit the inside of his cheek, opening his eyes to find himself looking right into her face. Even from his weird little position, he could see her brown eyes looking right into his and her lips curved into a warm smile. He took stock of her outfit - a simple white blouse and jeans, her brown hair just touching her shoulders.

"Still at work, I see." She spoke, smiling, but the tone of her voice seeming a little sadder than usual. He nodded in response, pulling his lips into a frown. The current situation meant he spent many nights too tired to even move himself to their shared bedroom. Not to mention, of course, the lack of contact as Jenna knew to leave him alone and not pick and prod too much when he was busy. It was doubly worse for her, having just come from a nearly two-month shoot outside of London, starved for intimacy and contact and yet unable to get it. For now, at the very least.

"I know, love. It's just… it never seems to end." He spun around in his chair, looking into her eyes, and he clasped his hands over hers. "I should be done in a few… I promise…"

"Arthur…" She replied, quietly and calmly, as she ran her fingers over the skin of his hands. "... you've been saying that for at least a week now… when was the last time we did something… anything together?"

He kept quiet, simply looking at her as she spoke.

"Look, Jenna… I know this has been… annoying." He spoke, now moving to stand up, even with just 5'9" of height practically towering over her pint-sized form. He moved his hands up, cupping her cheeks gently. "But I'm almost there. Just one day, two at worst, and after that…" He didn't finish the sentence, opting to press a light kiss to her forehead, a warm smile on his lips. She cocked her head to the side in response, looking up to him, her lips pressed into a thin line.

"Well… if you say so…" She replied, exhaling just a little louder than usual as she moved back out of his embrace, moving towards their bedroom. "Will you at least sleep in our bed tonight? Feels like it's been ages since you last did so…" She spoke, turning her head to look him in the eye as she stood at the sliding door.

"I promise. Just give me 5 - 10 minutes, darling. I'm close to getting all of it finally done." He spoke as she then seemingly ignored him, moving inside the bedroom. He let out a loud sigh as the door closed, running his hand up and down his face. The last week had been hell not only for him but for her too. She had just come back from a long filming stint, happy to finally be home, only to be met with him consumed by work. He quickly made a mental note to make it up to her as soon as possible as he pulled up his work email account, checking the inbox before quickly sending the finished report to everyone who mattered. It didn't take long - a minute, two at most - before he heard the sound of the door sliding open reach his ears. He turned his head to face it, feeling his body freeze at the sight of her.

In the time it took him to finish up, Jenna managed to somehow change her outfit. The blouse and jeans were gone - instead, an almost sheer white camisole took their place as she leaned against the doorframe, smiling seductively at him. He swore he could see her eyes twinkle as Jenna bit her lip, turning so that her back hit the frame. Her leg rode up as she pulled the hem of the camisole just a little bit, enough to uncover the white, lacy top of a matching stocking. He could feel a jolt of energy travel right between his legs as she looked back at him, a sly grin now decorating her lips as her fingers started to glide against the lace.

"How did it go… all work and no play makes Arthur a dull boy? Or maybe it makes Jenna a needy girl?" She spoke in a hushed whisper, her voice seductive and laced with lust. "Spending all that time there while you leave your girl alone…" She added, wagging her finger at him. He turned to face her, equal parts aroused and entranced as he could feel his cock slowly starting to harden just by looking at her like that.

"...all the while she can only fall back on memories and toys… not nice, my little boy." She surmised while she moved towards him, hips swaying from side to side as he let out a quiet groan, managing to see her nipples poking through the material.

"So, Arthur…" She spoke as she reached him, her hands moving forwards to gently cup his cheeks, thumbs rubbing against the skin as she then moved to straddle him on the chair, the seat tipping a little bit back as he looked into her eyes. "...how will it be? Will you just sit here and leave me hanging? Or will you, after so bloody long, shag me until my throat is sore from screaming your name?"

Instead of answering, he closed the gap between them, his lips practically colliding with hers. His hands moved to grasp her hips, her body warm through the thin material of the camisole as she moaned into his lips. Her hands practically pinned his head in place, their lips moving against one another, all the pent-up lust, love, and longing mixing in just the perfect way. His fingers dug deeper into her skin as she lifted herself just a bit, her tongue sliding into his mouth as she was the one to deepen their liplock. He shuddered underneath her, his heart now pounding against his chest as his tongue swirled around hers. He missed this. Missed the feeling of his soft, warm lips against hers, the sight and feel of her petite but fit body in his hands. They broke apart after a moment, gasping, eyes wide as they both smiled broadly.

"Is that a good enough answer?" He asked, lips turned up into a wide smile as she chuckled in response, his hands slowly sliding lower to rest against her ass.

"I'm not sure… but you're quite persuasive. I do have to say…" She replied, a little giggle leaving her lips as Arthur kissed her again. A hearty laugh left his lips in response as his fingers dug into the firm muscles of her buttocks beneath the camisole, a slight groan escaping his lips as he understood her decision to forego any form of panties. In the spur of the moment, Arthur stood up, Jenna moaning into his mouth as she wrapped her stockinged legs around his hips. He started to walk forward, their lips coming apart as Jenna giggled again, her arms wrapped around his neck as he pushed her against the wall right next to the bedroom door. little gasp left her lips as her back hit the wall. Their eyes met again, Arthur already feeling his cock straining against the fabric of his boxers as he leaned in, pressing a long, sloppy kiss at the juncture of her neck and shoulder, inches from the thin strap of her camisole.

"Jenna…" He mumbled against her skin, letting his teeth lightly graze it as he pressed a few more pecks against her jaw, tongue slipping out to lick at her earlobe, quiet moans leaving his girlfriend's lips. "...you missed that, huh?"

"Like you wouldn't believe, darling." She managed to gasp out before their lips connected again, the kiss slow and sensual as her hands slipped to the back of his head, ruffling the short hair. He angled his head to the side, his hands moving down, rubbing up and down her stockinged thighs as a plan of action formed in his head. He moved to cup her arse, sliding his hands under the hem of the camisole. As he gripped her butt firmly, he broke the kiss, a mischievous smirk on his lips as Jenna mirrored the expression.

"So… what now, love?" She whispered, her eyes looking at him warmly as he smiled even wider, his imagination working in overdrive as he envisioned what was just about to happen.

"You'll see…." He replied, his whisper low and practically dripping with need. He moved slowly, his hands now pushing the camisole up as he moved to kneel, noticing Jenna's eyes growing a bit wider as he did so. They shuffled about, Jenna's hand's free as he rested her thighs on his shoulders, legs swinging free on either side of his head. Her camisole rode up just enough to bare her fully shaved pussy to him, a groan escaping her lips as he noticed her wet lips.

"Jenna…"

Her only response was a shuddering gasp as he swiped his tongue right against her clit, the smell and taste of her musk after so long making his cock throb. His fingers dug even deeper into her ass, holding her tight as he kept on teasing, letting his tongue slowly run up and down, from her clit through her soaked folds down to her hole, warm and wet as he felt her hand running through his hair, nails scratching against the scalp.

"Arthur… love…please..." She moaned, her feet pushing against his back as her thighs moved closer together, almost trapping him right there between her legs. As much as he wouldn't mind that, he knew he had teased her enough. He moved his hand to wrap around her thighs as he dove right in, pressing a suckling kiss to her sensitive clit. A shudder and a half-gasp half-moan rewarded his efforts as he started to lick it, Jenna's grip on his hair tightening almost immediately. Her sweet, tangy nectar flooded his lips and mouth as he then moved lower, giving her leaking twat a quick tease before returning to her clit, alternating between quick licks and suckling, sweet kisses.

He missed this. The taste of her on his lips. The lustful, dirty sounds that fell from her lips. The feeling of her coming apart at the seams just from that.

"Oh, darling… oh my God, yes… Arthur, love.." She moaned, the sound traveling straight to his cock, straining his boxers to their limit as he gave her more, flattening his tongue against her clit and moving it up and down in slow, long licks. His fingers dug deep into the flesh of her thighs, holding her steady as he moved down to lick at her cunt. His tongue probed inside as he felt her juices running down to his chin, the back of her head hitting the wall with a dull thud.

"Arthur… Oh God! I missed this so much… don't stop, love… oh I love you… I love you!" She moaned again, a scream of passion following her declaration. Arthur smiled wide, giving her clit a long, almost filthy suck in response.

"Love you too, darling…so gorgeous..." He spoke, voice hoarse before diving back in, this time pushing his tongue deep inside her tight hole. Jenna's hand slid down to the back of his head in response, practically pushing him forwards into her cunt, a breathless gasp falling from her lips before a loud, whiny moan took its place. His focus remained centered only on her, ignoring the tightness between his own legs. He could feel her thighs shaking as he gave her clit another long suck before grazing it lightly with his teeth, letting his tongue then part her soaked labia before returning to lap at the juices leaking from her own pussy.

She seemed to lose her ability to speak, the only sounds falling from her lips being breathless gasps and breathy moans as she started to grind her hips against his face. He didn't mind at all, already starting to feel and see the first signs of an oncoming orgasm.

"Arthur… oh love… yes…." She spoke in a groan, nails digging into the back of his head before feeling her shuffle a little above him. His hand slid back to cup her ass as he transitioned to giving her clit short and quick kitten-like licks, another loud moan leaving her lips in response.

"Oh, darling… please… oh my… oh!"

"Come on, love… let it all out…." He spoke in a low grunt, trying to look up into her eyes. However, his view was blocked entirely by the camisole. The garment having slid lower during the time he was pleasuring her so intensely. He dove back in instead, pressing a long kiss to her clit before giving it another broad sweep of his skilled tongue. This seemed to have finally hit the spot as a loud yell left his girlfriend's lips and her thighs started to quiver in a way that had become quite familiar to him throughout their relationship. His mouth all but latched onto her clit, warm juices flowing out as the orgasm took her body over. He closed his eyes, going only by feel and sound as loud gasps mixed in with moans and groans fell out of her lips with every exhale, how her entire body shuddered with the waves of pleasure crashing down. His tongue probed back into her cunt, the flood of her sweet nectar coating it as he could faintly feel her inner muscles trying to squeeze in tight.

He didn't know how long it lasted - seconds, maybe minutes - but after a moment, he could feel her body slacken above him, a half-gasp half-laugh escaping her lips as she rubbed his scalp gently. He pressed one last kiss to her clit before slowly extracting himself from between her legs, letting her feet touch the ground. The camisole slid down to pool around her legs as he moved back to stand in front of her, a full blush covering her cheeks as she stumbled, trying to move forward to close the gap between them. He reacted quickly, managing to swoop her up into his arms like a groom with a bride on the wedding day, leaning down to fuse their lips in a slow, loving kiss. They broke apart shortly after, broad smiles on their faces as he walked into the bedroom.

"Darling…" She whispered.

"It's OK, love… let's get you to bed now, shall we?" He replied in a whisper of his own as he moved into their bedroom. He laid her down on the bed, gently and slowly, seemingly afraid she would break into a thousand pieces if he wasn't careful enough. He then took a step back, undressing. First went the t-shirt, revealing his fit chest, before being joined by the socks and trousers. He didn't miss the subtle grin that stretched her lips as she noticed the bulge in the front of his boxers before those also joined the pile of clothes, his hard, thick cock now on full display. A quiet gasp left her lips as he stood bare before her. He moved onto the bed, crawling on top of her as their mouths found each other again.

The kiss was slow yet filled with love and affection, his hand moving to cup her bare breast, the firm, perky globe fitting perfectly into his tender grasp. She didn't stay still either, her left hand moving to rest on his back while her right one wrapped around his hard cock, giving it a slow stroke. He responded in jest, gasping as his fingers glided over her hard nipple. Panting into each other's mouths, hearts thudding against their chests as they lost themselves in each other, seemingly rediscovering themselves anew.

"Jenna…" He spoke as he broke the kiss, gasping at the feeling of her hand stroking his stiff shaft so slowly and gently. "... so sorry, love… should have done that much earlier."

"Don't be… it's all fine now… I love you." She replied, now pulling his cock down, moaning quietly as she let the swollen cockhead glide against her sensitive clit. "I need you inside me, Arthur. Please, I need that big cock..."

His hand moved down at that, clasping over hers as they guided his hard shaft down, right to her tight, soaked opening. As he felt the head slide against the opening, he pushed in, Jenna's eyes rolling back as they both moaned, the feeling of her soft, tight insides squeezing his swollen cockhead making him a little bit dizzy. He pushed in slowly, inch by inch, as she pulled him down into another heated kiss, gasping into his mouth as his cock filled her. He looked right into her warm brown eyes while breaking the kiss, noticing how wide they were as he bottomed out, groaning as he felt her warm muscles pulsing around his rigid shaft. After he had luxuriated in her depths for a moment, he started to move, rolling his hips while letting his cock move all the way out before pushing back inside her up to the hilt, a sinful moan leaving his lovers' lips as he started to build up a slow tempo.

"Oh yes… God, I missed this big cock inside me…." She gasped out, her stockinged legs spreading as wide as they could, making his cock sink even deeper into her snug cunt with every push. "Arthur, darling…"

"Jenna…" He groaned in response, his eyes moving from her gorgeous face to her tits, the perky globes jiggling as he started to slowly pick up the tempo. He pushed his torso up, looking down on her as the rolls of his hips turned to full-on thrusts. He groaned, watching her petite body shake with every slam of his hips, her nails now digging into his back.

"Fuck yes… fuck me…fuck me hard...." She moaned out before a yell left her lips, her muscles tightening around his cock just a little bit. The way she spoke out those words made him shudder a little before he focused back on the task at hand, driving his cock deep into her tight cunt with every hard thrust. He could feel her warm juices leaking out, dripping down to his balls as his cock pistoned in and out of her. Any sort of earlier tenderness seemed to evaporate as carnal need and lust replaced it. The filthy sounds of his hips slapping against hers, their loud moans and filling the space of the bedroom. He looked down for just a split second; the sight of his cock slamming into her burned into his mind as he looked back at her face. Her lips were wide open, eyes closed as a crimson blush covered it almost entirely. He grunted in response, his cock throbbing hard as he then saw her right hand move down, right to her clit.

"Don't stop… make me… make me cum… oh fuck, Arthur, love… fuck me!" She then spoke, almost pleading as she looked up at him, her left hand now wrapped behind the back of his head, forcing his gaze to meet hers. He moaned in response, not able to speed up, able only to keep up the punishing tempo of his pounding thrusts as Jenna started to vigorously rub herself. He could feel it approach, her muscles tightening around his rock-hard shaft as he leaned down to sloppily kiss her. Jenna moaned into his mouth as Arthur broke the kiss, their noses still touching as he sank his cock as deep as he could into her.

"Darling, ooohhhh!" She yelled out as a powerful shudder wracked her entire body. He stopped thrusting hard, letting his cock throb, buried inside her as her body started to spasm right under him. He groaned, feeling her inner muscles squeeze his cock tight as, entirely out of the blue, a spray of warm squirt hit his chest. He moaned right as she yelled out his name, her hips practically launching off the bed as another spray of her cum coated his belly. He could only watch on, stunned and impressed all at the same time as her hips bucked against his, Jenna seemingly losing all control of her own body.

"Holy shit, Jenna!" He gasped out as she shuddered again before falling back down onto the bed. He lowered himself, finding her lips as he kissed her slowly as if trying to reassure her everything was ok. He lost himself in that kiss, their bodies laying flush on each other, the rhythmic pulsing of her muscles around his cock fading away as she lazily moved her lips against his. He broke the kiss after a while, pulling back a little as she giggled.

"Well, that was… new." She whispered hoarsely as he let out a little laugh himself.

"Indeed. Never seen you do… that." He replied, pressing another reassuring kiss to her neck. "Are you alright, love?"

"Never better…" She replied before cocking her head to the side, a smirk now decorating her lips. "... did I scare you, by any chance?"

"Maybe a little… but can you blame me?" He replied as he moved back a little, pulling out of her as he shuffled to lay next to her side, pushing a stray lock of hair from her face as they smiled wide at each other

"I guess not…." She spoke, voice trailing off as she leaned forward, pressing a light kiss to his lips. "Sit up, love. I think I need to go on a little ride…."

"Is that so?" He said, teasingly as he did just as she asked, his back hitting the headboard as she then moved to straddle his hips. Her hands wrapped around his still hard cock, stroking it slowly. A gasp left his lips as she then silenced him with a kiss, his hands gently massaging her sides as she kept on stroking his hard, throbbing cock. He moaned into her mouth, the feeling of it all at once overwhelming him a little before she broke the kiss, gasping herself.

"So good for me… my lovely, hung boyfriend." She whispered, looking into his eyes with a broad, happy smile on her face as one of her hands sneaked downwards to gently massage his balls. He responded in jest, moving his hands to cup her breasts, rolling her hard nipples between his fingers, their lips just inches from one another as they gasped together.

"And my beautiful and perfect girlfriend." He replied in jest as she moved forward, lifting herself as she teased her cunt with the tip of his cock. His hands slid back down to grasp her hips as she sank, a long, satisfied gasp leaving her lips as his hard cock filled her soaked cunt once more.

"Jenna…" Arthur moaned out as she sat back down, his hands now running up and down her thighs, gliding against her stockings as she braced herself against his shoulders and slowly rose before falling again. "...so gorgeous, love."

"Arthur…" She gasped out, repeating the motion but now also grinding her hips against his. His hands shot up to her cheeks, pulling her into a deep, lustful kiss, Jenna grinding down even harder as he moaned into her mouth. His hands slid up to her ass, fingers digging into the soft cheeks as she really started to ride him. He broke the kiss, letting his head rest against the headboard as he watched her intently, her tempo brisk but not overwhelmingly so. He moaned, feeling her cunt sliding up and down his cock, little moans and gasps falling from her lips as a satisfied smile decorated her lips. He was content to let her take the lead, fingers digging into her arse as she started to slowly pick up the pace, soon bouncing up and down his hard cock, gasps of pure pleasure leaving her lips as he groaned in return.

"Jenna, love…" He moaned as she slammed down and ground on him, diving face-first right into her cleavage, pressing sloppy kisses against her breasts as her hands moved behind his head, pinning him in place. She didn't stay still, sliding from side to side with his cock lodged deep inside her, a loud moan escaping her lips as he suckled on her hard nipples, giving her asscheek a hearty slap at the same time. Her hands moved down to his pecs to push him back against the headboard as she started to move up and down again, chasing her pleasure as he watched his cock slide out then disappear inside her wet cunt.

"Oh Arthur.. oh, darling, oh fucking hell!" She suddenly exclaimed, the man responding by starting to practically bounce her petite form up and down his hard shaft, fingers digging into her arse as he looked right at her gorgeous face, her lips now open wide as breathless gasps fell from them with every exhale. He could feel his cock throb harder with every moment as well, his orgasm approaching too - but in no way as quickly as Jenna's. In a blur of movement, he then saw her hand fly down right between her legs.

"Arthur!" She moaned out as he felt her inner muscles squeeze his cock tight again. He slammed her down at that, wrapping his hands around her back as he pulled her almost flush to him, their lips connecting in a lustful kiss as her body started to shake in a familiar way. She gasped into his mouth before breaking the kiss to rest her head on his shoulder. She moaned quietly into his ear with every pulse of her inner muscles tight around his cock. His right hand moved up to gently pet her hair, Arthur whispering sweet nothings into her ear as she slowly came down from her high, a loud sigh leaving her lips as her body went slack.

"I love you." She whispered into his ear, finding enough energy to move her hips up, making his cock fall out, and both of them groan quietly at the loss of the most intimate of contacts. Their lips found each other soon, the kiss slow, almost reassuring, both of them grinning wide as they broke apart.

"And I love you too, Jenna." He replied, a quiet giggle leaving her lips. "I do have to say, this…" He added, making a vague gesture towards the room "...beats work any day."

"Bet you're glad I'm very persuasive about it, love…." She whispered seductively in return, her hand sneaking down to wrap around his cock, making it throb as she gave it a slow stroke.

"Jenna..." He gasped as she then slowly slid down to lie between his spread legs, a sly grin decorating her face as her other hand joined in, wrapped tightly around his glistening erection as she then looked into his eyes, not stopping her movements for even a second.

"You've been so good to me all this time… let me repay the favour, then." She said before rising, her tongue sliding along the underside of Arthur's hard cock, a slight moan leaving his lips just before her mouth closed over his swollen cockhead. He could only watch on, wholly entranced as he felt Jenna suckle on it, her right hand stroking the shaft while the left one moved down to cup and fondle his balls. Her eyes closed as her mouth slid lower, starting to slowly bob up and down as her hand stroked what was left out. His hand moved to gently run through her hair, the feeling of her warm mouth wrapped around his hard cock easily comparable to her tight pussy. Her tongue wrapped around the length, cheeks hollowing out as she sucked hard before withdrawing almost entirely, then sinking back down again with a loud slurp. Her eyes closed as if trying to focus solely on the task at hand, her fingers gently caressing his balls while she sank, taking the entire thick length into her mouth before pulling back up, her tongue pushing against the leaking slit at the top. Arthur could feel his cock throb even harder than before, Jenna's mouth and tongue working him over with only one goal in sight as her head now bobbed up and down his shaft, her teeth lightly grazing the skin.

"Oh, Jenna… fuck, I'm gonna…cum!" He groaned out as she released him with a wet pop, smiling wide as her hand moved to stroke him, his cock pulsing in her firm grip as she jerked him off.

"Oh, darling… come on then… I want it so bad…." She whispered, looking up at him with a grin, tone practically dripping with lust as she kept on going, lowering down to suckle on his balls as her hand kept working him over, pushing him closer and closer to his finish. He groaned before moaning, his shaft pulsing and throbbing as he hung on by a thread, his hand shooting forward to grip her wrist, pulling it back. A look of surprise entered her features before she understood the implication, moving to kneel on the bed as he stood up, towering over her. His hand wrapped around the slick shaft, stroking hard and fast as Jenna positioned herself right below, closing her eyes and opening her mouth, licking her lips before sticking her tongue out, and encouraging moan sneaking out.

"Ugh, JENNA, fuuuckk!" Arthur grunted as the orgasm overtook him, feeling his cock pulse powerfully as the first spurt of cum shot out with a surprising amount of force. It quickly streaked through the air before finding its target right in the middle of Jenna's gorgeous face, covering her nose and spraying into her hair.

"Ah fuck… oh Goddd, baby…." He moaned out with every oncoming pulse, not caring too much about where they finally landed, mind blank and filled only with pure pleasure and relief. Rope after rope of his warm, sticky seed kept shooting out as he pumped his cock, splashing against her forehead, lips, and chin, some strings spilling right into her mouth as she giggled and moaned at the same time, swallowing all the sperm she could. He gave one last grunt as his balls finally drained, Jenna, wasting no time in immediately taking his shaft into her mouth. Her tongue all-around it, cleaning it thoroughly as he fought to stay upright, knees threatening to buckle under the strain of emotions and carnal pleasure.

"Wow, Jenna…" He gasped out as she finally released him, his cock flopping out of her mouth as she licked her lips, looking right up at him, the sight of her cum-covered face making him breathless.

"Wow indeed, love. Quite a lot of spunk you had for me there, didn't you." She replied, a satisfied smirk decorating her lips as she then ran a finger along her forehead, gathering some of the seed before popping it between her lips, sucking down with the same energy she did earlier with his cock. He groaned quietly, the sight of Jenna's face covered in his cum, making even his slowly softening cock twitch a little. He moved to kneel in front of her, Jenna watching him with a wide smile on her face as he then fused their lips, tasting himself as she gasped happily into his mouth. They kissed for a short while, breathing heavily as they broke apart, Arthur falling back to lay on the bed as Jenna moved off the mattress.

"I'll be right back, love. Don't you go anywhere, darling." She spoke, looking over her shoulder as she quickly took off the stockings, tossing them in the corner before moving off towards the bathroom. Arthur didn't reply, his eyes focused first on her legs and then on the way her ass shook as she padded out of the room. He laid back on the pillows, letting out a big, loud breath as he relaxed, looking up into the ceiling. It didn't take long before Arthur heard Jenna step back, feeling the bed sink a little as she then moved to wrap around his side, Arthur pressing a light kiss to her hair as she settled. He closed his eyes, feeling her hand rest on his chest right above his heart, Jenna pressing a featherlight kiss to his neck before he heard and felt the lights go out and the covers get pulled over him as Jenna practically wrapped herself around him as if trying to protect him. They fell asleep peacefully, thinking about each other as their hearts swelled at the thoughts.

Happy. In love. And thoroughly ravaged.

The following users thanked this post: John Connors, Slyguy, extreme1, pixidragon, 123z, willieh3

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
Re: A Little Rest and Recuperation starring Jenna Coleman
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2021, 07:22:44 PM »
It was my pleasure to proofread another, just truly excellent story from you.  Nicely surprised by the squirting and the facial finish twist that you don't often put in your stories.  Keep up the fantastic work  :Y:

The following users thanked this post: MoscowCalling

extreme1

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2021, 08:12:01 PM »
That was incredible, your hot streak continues!

Shaggy21x

• Trying to make up for Lost Time. Frustrated Writer
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2021, 05:09:28 PM »
Very Hot story, Lots of great sex, pleased there was lots of focus on Jenna's orgasms. Wonderful description of a full on cum facial. Many Thanks.
All hail Emma Raducanu.
All hail Sarina Wiegman.

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2021, 05:53:14 AM »
Another excellent story from you, and with a celeb that needs more stories. Characterisation and build-up to the denouement were really well done. You make it believable that an "everyman" can bag a celebrity as well. Look forward to reading what you write next as you never let us down.
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA