Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Hot Pants (Britney Spears)  (Read 240590 times)

Cadeauxxx

Hot Pants (Britney Spears)
« on: May 22, 2021, 04:05:13 PM »
Hot Pants
Starring: Britney Spears

Codes: MF, Oral, Tit Fuck, Anal, Facial

Disclaimer: This story is purely fictional. This is fiction, it did NOT happen. Fantasy is legal. Please do not copy this story to any site without my permission.

New Orleans, Louisiana

March 2009

Through the afternoon of the day, what was once a chilly morning had become a warm day with clear skies of blue. Traffic had come and went from within the city, but with nothing blocking up routes to and from the New Orleans Arena. The building sat close to another domed piece of architecture as a landmark within the city. Both used for indoor sporting events and other forms of entertainment. Today marked Sunday on the calendar, beginning a new month with the first of a date. Come Tuesday the arena would be the host of a special event in front of a sold out audience and a multi-million dollar stage show in the live return of an iconic pop music mega star.

Britney Spears was back. Following the release of her latest album Circus with multiple singles and music videos circulating regular airplay on MTV, it was confident for one to make the general assumption that the pop princess had returned to the big stage. Many months had been spent rehearsing for this opening night now that was forty-eight hours away. The start of the tour was near Britney's hometown, choosing New Orleans of all places to open the tour. The dress rehearsal pre-show was Friday night and then Saturday was spent with more preparations for the arena. Tomorrow Britney would have her hands full with an interview themed around an 'inside look' set twenty-four hours before the opening night of the tour.

Sunday was a lazy day in scheduling. One of the last before the harsh tour schedule would come into effect. Diego Garcia had found himself in similar situations, as this had not been his first tour with a major star. At thirty-one years of age now, he had spent a year involved with another massive tour in the past. Starting out as a backup dancer at an L.A. studio, Diego had worked his way up as a stage center dancer beginning back in 2006 when his agent managed to negotiate an audition for Madonna's Confessions Tour. That was a new road in his career, as Diego found himself rushing the stage along with other dancers who worked in the choreographed dance routines. Such memories were fresh on his mind tonight, as he could remember that opening night years ago, almost as if it were yesterday.

During his time with Madonna, he sported a different look with hair and often wearing outfits that resembled the nostalgia driven club look that went with her Confessions aesthetic. Since then, Diego had shaved his head almost bald, sporting little hair with a clean shaved face to go with his muscular built torso and arms. Such a look was enough for him to catch the eye of Britney herself when they first began rehearsals and worked choreography with the stage show director back in L.A. For three months he worked alongside another pop mega star, as Britney was more open and close to him than any of his experiences with Madonna. As a main dancer, Diego found more duties than simply running around on stage for dancing and with select songs.

That was his job back on Madonna's tour, always shuffling among the many other dancers who had their own jobs required for specific songs. The most exhilarating memory was always at the end of each show when he ran out on stage in a black jump suit alongside other male dancers, matching the countdown beat of the encore performance of 'Hung Up'. A fast paced dance song that always led to an adrenaline rush and got his blood pumping second by second. 'Time goes by, so slowly!' such words echoed through his mind every time he considered those memories. The crowds screamed those lyrics towards the end every night when the dancing queen demanded they sing along with her. That one song was engraved in his mind, unable to forget despite the entire set list he heard throughout that whole tour.

Touring with a major pop star was one way to witness the world from the distance. New Orleans was one town Diego had not visited before, as it wasn't on the map for Madonna's Confessions tour. After the end of that tour, he took a break to go back home and spend time with his family. This turned into a two year hiatus of trying to piece back together the fractures of a broken relationship with his ex-girlfriend. HIs manager had called last year with a new offer from Madonna's team to join her on the Sticky & Sweet Tour, but a roadblock was hit early on through contract negotiations. Despite making great salary for the first tour, well enough to live comfortably, Diego wanted to demand more.

The business side of music was all he knew and such demands of a pay increase were swiftly met with negotiations stalling to an end. His agent had phoned him ahead of time telling him that the management for Madonna wouldn't budge on his demands as he was simply a dancer. All he could think about was the fact that he wouldn't have minded buying a Ferrari or a new condo after coming home from a five month long tour. Was it greed on his part? Maybe, but none of it mattered after the talk had ended. Diego's agent landed him a new opportunity for Britney's Circus tour and this time around, he didn't chance it by demanding a pay increase or any other demands. Diego signed on to a contract, agreeing to a three month stay with the first leg of a world tour in the United States. If things went smoothly, the temptation was there to sign on for the second and third leg, completing a full world tour.

Rehearsals were grueling at first, as Diego found himself learning new choreography and following the stage director's scripted plans alongside Britney. Unlike when he had worked with Madonna, he was now on the center stage and next to the star at all times. Britney was fun to work with, giving a solid first impression with her radiating attitude of positive energy. Such energy had created a fun atmosphere not just for him, but the other dancers who were participating in the rehearsals. For Diego, all of this was a funny experience from hindsight to his past, as he could clearly recall the times years ago when he had lusted for Britney. For him, it all began with the 'Slave 4 U' music video, then 'Toxic' where she had managed to make millions of hot blooded young men lust for her.

It was funny to consider now he was working dance choreography routines those songs, standing alongside her with other male dancers. The same memories he had of Madonna's 'Hung Up' song made him wonder if 'Toxic' would be that song from this tour to become engraved in his brain and unable to forget. Or maybe it would be 'Womanizer' since that was set for the encore and required the longest running time of any song in the set. Either way, Diego had already achieved something of a dream come true getting close to a woman he had previously lusted after when watching music videos alone in years past. Her 'Womanizer' video was enough to prove that she still had it after going through a rough divorce, having two kids and the constantly hell she had been through. Her spirits were at highs all during rehearsals and such a vibe that continued when they traveled to Louisiana.

The comeback of Britney Spears had begun with the release of 'Womanizer' as a single and the Circus album, at least Diego thought. But Tuesday night would be a different story, as the world needed a solid reminder that she had not lost a step as a live performer. This was different from the Confessions Tour where the entire world had already knew of Madonna as a mega star through three decades. Back at the hotel, Diego didn't want to waste his Sunday thinking about the future ahead or sightseeing across the city. He decided to go back to the Arena, checking in under maintenance since he was a dancer with the production team. Right after the show Tuesday night, they would be on the tour bus headed for Atlanta for a Thursday night concert. He had plenty of time to explore New Orleans and embrace a night in the city for a few hours tomorrow, but that wasn't what Diego desired.

Backstage at the Arena, he had shuffled his way through the empty halls as the only man on the set besides the security team outside. Taking a short trip to the center stage with the lights activated to illuminate through the darkness, Diego wanted to have one look for himself. Standing alone on stage in his black hoodie jacket and jeans, he turned to look at the rows of empty seats for the audience. It was always a sight to behold, gazing out into the rows of seats before a big show. Once again, he had memories from his time touring with Madonna and when he and other members of the stage crew would overlook an empty stadium arena or theatre. There was always the thought in the back of his mind, knowing that later the place would be filled over a thousand voices strong, screaming in excitement. In the distance, Diego soon heard a booming sound, as if someone was stomping their way up stage from behind.

"Diego, is that you up here?"

A female voice with a flare of a southern accent had called out to him. As he turned around, Diego was greeted to none other than Britney Spears herself standing before him. Hands placed on her hips, Britney was dressed in nothing less than a pair of white booty shorts and a a black crop top with shoulder straps. Buttons were undone at the top, allowing a bit of her cleavage to spill out. Her long golden hair split down the middle, flowing beyond her shoulders and to match it off, a pair of gold high heels covered her feet. The same signature black eyeliner Even on a lazy day such as this wearing casual clothes, Britney had a way of stunning the man. Offering a smile, he nodded before replying.

"Who else would it be? What are you doing here, Britney? Waiting for someone?"

As he began to step towards her, Britney quirked her eyebrows and made a goofy smirk. Her hands moved from her hips as she replied.

"Shouldn't I be asking you that? Everyone is off today and then tomorrow we do a short dress rehearsal."

With a grin, Diego couldn't help but flirt with her. Britney always had a fun sense of humor and was playful on the set. He felt confident with the chances to goof around with her.

"Yeah that's true, which means neither of us should be here today, huh?"

She flashed her perfect white teeth before giggling. There was something special about her smile that always had the effect of making him blush in front of her. Britney turned her back to him and began to strut, almost as if she knew he was going to follow her backstage through the black door that led to the hallways of the show's back drop. Diego's eyes fell, watching her firm ass cheeks wiggle with each step she made, rubbing from the left and right with her thick muscular legs moving up front. The hall backstage led to a narrow hall and then a maze of doors with one large one leading directly to the props and other stage equipment required. Diego had followed Britney down the hall when she came to a stop and smiled at him from across her shoulder.

"Are you starring at my ass?"

"No!"

Turning around, Britney crossed her arms over her chest and gave him another goofy grin. She tried to put on a serious look but with her sense of humor, that was difficult.

"I think you were. Don't lie to me, Diego!"

Blushing, he couldn't hold back a smile in front of her.

"Fine, you win. I was looking right down at it. Couldn't resist."

Uncrossing her arms, Britney placed her hands onto her hips only momentarily. She raised her right hand finger, pointing back at Diego.

"You're not a good liar, I can tell you that."

Giggling at him, her serious act was enough to make him crack up, but once more blushing. Britney turned back around and continued to walk down the hallway. As Diego followed her once again, he couldn't hold off the opportunity to flirt with the pop princess. This had not been the first time they had shared laughs between each other, but rarely did they have that time alone. His curiosity was sparked to know what Britney was doing here during an off day, but that was the same reason she was curious of his presence. Watching her ass down below, he let go of any nervous thoughts and spoke up again.

"It's hard not to look at your ass when you're wearing a nice pair of hot pants."

Britney chuckled, still walking as she responded.

"Hot pants? They're called booty shorts."

"That's not what we call them back home."

Reaching the end of her path towards an open doorway on the left side of the hall, Britney turned around and grinned. She motioned with her right hand finger, quietly inviting into her own private room while stepping backwards to enter. Her high heels stomped and boomed loudly across the floor's surface.

"Shut the door on your way in. I wouldn't mind a little bit of privacy."

"As you wish, Miss. Hot Pants."

It didn't take much to get Britney giggling from the distance. As Diego invited himself in, he took one look around Britney's small private room. It gave the impression of a mini-hotel suite, with a black leather couch across the room; a television set opposite near the wall of the door and then a small glass table in the middle of the room that contained a can of Sprite and a translucent plastic cup that appeared to be empty. It was evident Britney had been here longer than Diego. Perhaps she had spent even more time backstage in her small room. The floor even contained a green rug, sticking out the painted pink walls. As he shut the door behind him, Diego spoke up.

"Nice place. You stay here instead of the hotel?"

"No, I just like to have a nice room all to myself when I'm here. We've got money to splurge during tour, might as well get comfortable when we can."

Answering him back, Britney grinned as she sat down in the center of the couch. Diego joined her, sitting down next to her right hand side, causing Britney to smile as she glanced towards him.

"I wasn't expecting company today, but maybe this is for the better."

"You've been here all day?"

She nodded her head softly before responding.

"Yeah! I don't know why, I just can't break myself away from this place. Once the show is over, we've got a long road ahead of us. It's been a while since I've slept on a tour bus, I can tell you that."

"Are you nervous?"

"A little. I haven't done a show this big since before I had my kids... and went through a marriage and all that."

Her tone had changed as she finished her sentence. One didn't have to look far to find bad press dragging Britney through the mud. Diego was all too familiar with those front lines on the cover of every gossip magazine in stores and headlines online. For what felt like an eternity, all you came across was negative publicity regarding Britney Spears name. He didn't mention such things to her, as no one on the rehearsals set did. Diego noted quietly to himself that she didn't count her last VMA appearance as a major performance, as it seemed Britney wanted to forget that experience for the better. He couldn't blame her one bit. In an attempt to soften the mood, Diego offered a smile before replying.

"I can't say I know what you mean, but I remember being nervous before the first big show I had with Madonna."

Britney giggled.

"I know you've told me many times you toured with her, but I always forget. I've had a few dancers over the years who worked with her."

"Yeah, it was quite something. That first night was in L.A. back at the forum. We did three shows there. The second and third were on back to back nights. I was scared the first night but as the show went on, I felt better."

"Were you ever this close to Madonna as you are with me right now? I can rub my shoulder up against you."

"No, I never got to hang out with her like this. She always had her own space away from the crew and dancers. I used to hang out with some of the other guys on the dance crew."

With a smirk, she teased him by rubbing her shoulder up against his. Diego blushed once again, flashing his teeth in a smile before watching Britney begin to rise up from where she was sitting. Pushing her legs together, Britney then bent over to grab something at the small table. From where Diego was seated on the couch, he leaned forward taking in the view of her full ass on display. He witnessed her small fairy tramp stamp tattoo just above her black booty shorts. For a moment, he enjoyed the view, gazing at her thick rump before him. Britney had grabbed the can of coke, then set it back down after feeling the lack of weight within the can. As she leaned back up, she turned around to smirk at him.

"You wanna get something to drink? I can call up security to bring us something."

Diego shook his head.

"Nah, I'm fine. I thought you wanted some privacy?"

She giggled, flashing her teeth in that perfect smile he knew all too well. Diego sat back on the couch, looking her over. Her stomach was visible thanks to the crop top she wore, revealing her amazing stomach with muscular abs and that signature belly button ring shining and glimmering. Britney had noticed his eyes trailing down her body and then smirked.

"Can't help but check me out, huh?"

"Nope I can't help myself at all when you're wearing those little hot pants."

"Booty shorts!"

Once again, Britney pointed her right hand index finger at him. Diego laughed back at her.

"I stand corrected."

She placed her hands back on her hips while biting down on her lower lip. By this point, Diego knew all too well how big of a flirt Britney could be, but maybe she liked to tease him to the point of watching him blush.

"You don't have a girlfriend waiting for you back home in L.A. do you?"

"No why?"

He knew why she was asking, as it was a pointless question from his spoken word. Britney hesitated before answering as she stepped a tad bit closer. Shoving her hands down into his legs, Britney leaned in. Her face merely inches away from his as she gazed back into his eyes and softly whispered in a seductive tone of voice.

"Neither of us are gonna be home for a long time. Don't tell you aren't looking forward to this moment."

Instantly reacting to her words, Diego cupped her face and closed his eyes. Britney had shoved her lips to his and they became to kiss tenderly. Leaning back against the black leather couch, Diego embraced her tongue within his mouth, moaning past her lips as Britney had nearly collapsed onto him. It was an otherworldly experience to be lip-locked with this woman, knowing her status throughout the years. The kiss soon ended and he opened his eyes to gaze back at her dark brown hues. Britney bit down on her lower lip, moving her hands up his chest at the front of his hoodie as she straddled him and sat her plump ass down onto his lap. Diego moaned, looking back at her in a shock. This was the last place he expected her to be sitting.

Exhaling his breath, he wanted to say something back to her but couldn't think of what words. Perhaps there were no words for a moment like this, as he threw his arms around her back and pulled her in. Britney pushed her lips to his once again and they continued to kiss. As she moved her lips against his and snaked her tongue into his mouth, her hips began to move. Diego felt her hips roll, grinding that phat booty down into his lap against his crotch. He moved his hands out from her back, soon feeling her body rub up against him in unison with her hip movements. Britney broke the kiss, offering him a small grin. He didn't want to stop, leaning in closer to have another kiss. Britney had thrown her arms behind his neck, allowing him to feel her slender fingers on the backside of his neck as they enjoyed one last passionate kiss together. She pulled their lips apart, moving her hands away from him.

"I hope you don't mind. I've had so much dancing lately, but there's one kind of dance I haven't practiced at all."

Giving her a puzzling look, Diego hesitated before responding.

"What do you mean by that?"

Pushing her hands down onto his chest, Britney slowly moved up. Her heels hit the floor below with a thunderous boom and then she turned around before answering him.

"Let me give you a lap dance, baby. Go ahead and take off that jacket, get yourself comfortable."

"A lap dance from Britney Spears? Can't say no to that."

She giggled as he began to remove his jacket. Diego pulled it out from over his head as Britney replied.

"Right! I knew you weren't gonna say no!"

"Not when you're wearing those hot booty shorts."

"Hey, I thought you called them hot pants!?"

There was no sense in arguing with her playful question, as she continued to tease. When he pulled the jacket out from over his head, Diego's eyes were greeted with the sight of Britney's buttocks. She had bent over, shaking her hips to shake her ass. Slowly to the left, then a fast pump to the right. Her blonde hair sway down her back as Britney moved her hands down to her hips. She took one glance beyond her right shoulder, witnessing his simple grey colored T-shirt. Britney moved her hands up, folding them into the air as she lowered herself down. Diego leaned up, roaming his fingertips down her sides as he felt her plump ass shove down into his crotch. Britney wasted no time beginning to grind her hips down, rubbing her ass up and down with his erection poking up the front.

"Oh man... Wasn't expecting this today."

Diego heard Britney's giggling voice, only causing him to breathe heavily as she continued to grind her hips and pump that ass back down into him. Letting out a soft moan, Britney called out to him.

"It's been a long time since I gave a proper lap dance... A long time!"

"You certainly know how to grind, I can tell you that!"

His voice had elevated from the excitement at hand. Diego swallowed his breath and began to slide his hands across her body. The smoothness of her skin was felt beneath his fingertips as he took the chance of feeling her muscular stomach. Britney moaned, still grinding her ass down into him.

"Mmmmm, yes... Touch me, baby."

She made her demands and Diego didn't neglect Britney of what she desired at this moment. As he moved his hands across her stomach, she moved her own hands to the straps of her crop top and began to pull at it. Watching her, Diego moved his hands to offer an aiding touch, pulling that top off to reveal a strapless bra. When he leaned across her neck, he was greeted with the view of her pulling it to free her breasts. Britney dropped the bra and crop top down to the floor below, soon feeling Diego's hands move over her breasts. Her hard nipples rubbed against the palms of his hands. She cooed to him as he gently squeezed her tits.

"It's been a long time since I've had any company like this."

Hearing her words, Diego moved his lips to the right side of her neck. Britney closed her eyes and then made one last series of movements through grinding her hips. She could feel his cock sticking straight up through his pants, poking into her buttocks. Taking a deep breath, Britney opened her eyes, still feel him down below as the man kissed and sucked on her neck. It was a desperate attempt to find a weak spot for her, but Britney knew what she wanted. Finally moving herself off his lap, she turned around to face him. Diego's eyes instantly went down to her topless chest, glancing over her breasts.

"Come a little closer, Britney."

"You wanna see more of me?"

"Yeah! Bring me those tits!"

Teasing him with a smirk across her lips, Britney found her place sitting on his lap once more. She bent her knees, watching the expression change across his face. Diego brought his face down between her tits, soon feeling her right hand roam across his head. Her fingernails grazed through his tiny short hair. Diego had moved his mouth to her left breast, shoving her nipple between his lips as he began to suck it. As Britney moaned, she began to grind her hips back down into him.

"Yes, that's it baby! Play with my titties! You know you wanted them!"

She bit down on her lower lip, softly purring her moans while caressing the back of his head with her hands. Britney waited until Diego moved to her other boob and then she used her hands to squeeze her breasts into his face. Still grinding down into his crotch, she could barely take it for much longer. Her desire grew stronger with each passing moment. When Diego moved his face up, Britney cupped his cheeks against her palms, leaning down to kiss him passionately one last time. She took a final moment to rub her ass up against his crotch, coming a halt with grinding into his lap as their tongues danced together. Once the kiss ended, she got back up from his lap and then fell down to her knees below.

"Let me help you with your pants, please."

"I thought you'd never ask."

Once again, she giggled softly while offering him another smile. Diego began pulling his shirt off as he felt Britney's hands tugging at the front of his jeans. She let go, bringing her attention down to his shoes first. As he pulled his shirt off and tossed it to the floor, he felt the lace strings to his left shoe loosen up. She pulled it off, then tended to the other shoe. Britney glanced up at his muscular chest, grinning when she placed her hands back to the front of his pants and unbuttoned them. When Britney grabbed at his zipper, Diego smirked and knew just what to say.

"I don't really wanna be a tease. Would you undo my zipper, please?"

Britney laughed, as she instantly recognized his words in line with lyrics to an old song from her past. The song itself was absent from the current set list to the upcoming tour, but that didn't matter. A well timed gesture was enough to crack her up. Slowly, she slid the zipper of his pants down, letting the bulge sticking up finally release as she came in sight with his white underwear. Biting down on her lower lip, Britney squeezed his bulge and then moved her hand away. She surprised him by getting up from her knees, hooking her thumbs down to the small booty shorts she was still wearing.

"I forgot to finish stripping. It's only fair I get naked too before I'm done taking your clothes off."

"I can't argue with that."

She winked back at him in response to his words. Swaying her hips left and right, Britney leaned over a bit as she tugged her hot pants down. They dropped from her hips down to her ankles. The gold of her high heels sparkled below as she stepped out of them, but Diego's eyes were set on the black thong she wore. It didn't remain on her body for long, as Britney hooked her thumbs at the sides and shoved it down to reveal her dripping wet pussy. Freshly shaved without a single hair in sight of those beautiful pink folds. Her flower shaped hip tattoo was visible on the right side, but Diego noticed a new piece of inked art on the opposite side. Britney sported a new tattoo of a cross on her left hip, something previously unseen to his eye.

Stepping her high heels out of the thong and shorts below, Britney stood in front of him for a moment. She moved her hands to her breasts, giving them a squeeze as she gave a nude pose to Diego, all before dropping back down to her knees. No words were needed from her voice, as Britney seemed prepared and truly ready to get down to the business of lust at hand. Grabbing the front of his underwear, she tugged it down, watching as his cock flopped freely across his skin. Diego witnessed Britney licking her lips in clear anticipation of this moment. As she tugged his underwear down to his ankles, he leaned up and carefully pulled his feet free from them while she wrapped her right hand fingers around his semi-erect pole. Britney wasted no time beginning to stroke it, moving her hand up and down.

"Your cock is all mine today, baby."

"Yes it is."

No disagreement whatsoever from him. Diego starred down into her big brown eyes as her hand continued to jerk his rod up and down. Britney parted her pink lips, revealing her gritted teeth while giving him an expression of absolute hunger. He knew what she was about to do, regardless if she started with a bit of tenderness. His cock had grown from the touch of her hand, rising in thickness and reaching full length. Sliding her hand all the way down to the base, Britney smirked up at him before gazing her sight back onto his pole awaiting her mouth.

"Mmmmmmm, nice and big. Just the way I like it."

Diego exhaled, taking a deep breath now as Britney parted her lips and slid his cock right between them. She squeezed her fingers around his pole, using her left hand to drop down and caress his hairy nut sack as she began to slowly suck her way down the first few inches. He needed a moment to take in, realizing the situation with Britney Spears of all women in this world sucking him off. Swallowing his breath, Diego moaned out to her but didn't utter any words. There was nothing he could say to ruin a moment like this. Britney took her time, slowly bobbing her head up and down. She pulled her lips back to the head, making a popping sound as she released his cock, but only momentarily. With a quick stroke of her hand, Britney went back down on it.

This time, she began to bob her head in sync with her hand stroking from the base of his cock upward. Her fingers met with her lips in sync, giving him the pleasure of her hand and mouth simultaneously. Her mouth began to quickly making slobbering and sucking noises. Diego bit down on his lower lip as a way of preventing himself from crying out in pleasure. He still wanted to play strong for her as he was left at the mercy of her oral talents. Stopping the movement of her hand, Britney pulled her hand away and then used both hands to push down into his legs. All Diego could do was rest his back against the cushion of the couch as she began to bob her head up and down his cock, sucking it deeper with each passing second. Her efforts paid off as Britney was able to get her lips down to the base and shove the head of his shaft to the back of her throat.

"Oh my fucking god..."

Finally breaking the silence between breathing and moaning, Diego cried out to her in words of pleasure. Britney devoured his cock, inch by inch sucking it down. Pulling her lips back to the head, she released it again with a popping sound. Saliva strings dangled from her open mouth back to his cock. Britney gripped his shaft with her right hand, flicking her tongue and then spitting on the head.

"You like that?"

Her voice was low and seductive in asking her question. Diego nodded back at her.

"Yeah, do that again."

Flicking her tongue again, Britney spit on his dick once more. She shoved her lips up to the head, kissing it and then used her tongue to glide down the underside of his shaft, moving her hand away to lick it. Once she reached the base, Britney wrapped her fingers back around that pole as she began to pay special attention to his balls below. Squeezing his nuts with her left hand, her tongue licked over them and she stuffed one into her mouth. Diego's feet immediately moved from the floor. He leaned up in a desperate attempt to catch a better view of this iconic blonde singer slobbering all over his balls.

"Yes, yes! That's it, suck on 'em!"

Calling out to her in excitement, Diego bit down on his lower lip again, softly moaning. He soon heard the slobbering and sucking noises as Britney had shoved one of his nuts into her mouth, inflating her left cheek. It took her a bit of effort, but she managed to stuff both of his balls into her mouth, loudly sucking them while her right hand wanked his cock up and down, easily gliding across his saliva soaked shaft. Diego dropped his lower lip as he felt such blissful pleasure at this very moment.

"Ohhhhh, fuck..."

As he moaned out to her once more, Britney pulled her mouth away, releasing his balls from her lips. She leaned back up, gazing up at his face with her devious eyes as she shoved his cock back between her lips. This time around, she showed Diego a flare of aggression, bobbing her head up and down quickly to suck him. With her left hand, she shoved it down to her thighs, playing with her clit while sucking his cock. At the rate she was going, Diego feared she would end up forcing him to blow his load in her mouth in the passing minutes. He knew he wouldn't be able to hold back forever with how skilled Britney was in the art of sucking dick. Luckily for him, she gave him a break when she released that fat cock from her lips with yet another popping noise. Britney let go of his rod and moaned while moving her hands to her breasts.

"Mmmmmm, I know just how to drive you crazy."

"Oh, do you huh?"

Britney smirked, reaching out with her right hand to grab his cock once more. She began to wank it up and down as she replied.

"Yeah! You wanna fuck my titties?"

"Oh yeah, I'd be glad to do that!"

"Ohhhhhh yeah? You think you can fuck these titties, Diego?"

Her soothing voice was enough to motivate him to rise up from the couch. Britney bit down on her lower lip, quirking her eyebrows at him as she shoved that fat cock between her breasts and then moved her hands to squeeze them together. As Diego stood up, she leaned her head down, gazing at his cock between the folds and spitting on the head. He wasted no time beginning to buck his hips, thrusting his cock between her breasts. Britney moaned, gazing up to see the expression of pleasure across his face. Dropping her lower lip, she let out another moan as she called to him in a low, slutty voice.

"Fuck my titties, mmmmmm yeah."

Letting out a grunt, Diego tried to maintain control over himself. Britney squeezed her tits harder around his shaft, never once breaking eye contact as she had made a true attempt to drive him wild with her lust. Britney panted as she felt every inch of his cock pumping up and down between her tits.

"Fuck these titties!"

Diego moaned hearing her utter those words once again. He moved his right hand to her shoulder, locking her down in place as he bucked his hips as hard as he could. She had him right where she wanted him, under her control with using her body. Britney lowered her head and began to flick her tongue across the head of his shaft each time it poked up between her tits. He didn't want to stop but Diego knew all too well that if he continued, he would end up blowing his load too early before having the experience of being inside of her. As he slowed himself down, Britney began to suck the head of his shaft when it poked back up. Diego came to a complete halt, watching as her eyes looked up at him. Letting go of her breasts to free his shaft, Britney began to rise up from her knees.

"Let me help you, babe."

He offered his hands to her and Britney gladly took them as she came up from the floor. Unlike before, she wasn't giggling and smiling. The look on her face was still of pure lustful hunger. Shoving her body up against him, Britney threw her arms around his neck and began to kiss Diego passionately. He responded by wrapping his arms around her back, slowly sliding his fingers down to grab at her ass cheeks. It was the last piece of her wonderful body he had yet to witness. Upon feeling his hands digging in, squeezing her plump cheeks, Britney moaned into his mouth. When the kiss ended, she looked back at him and moved her hands, promptly shoving him to sit back down onto the couch.

"Sit down right there for me."

There was no other choice in the matter, not for Diego as Britney knew what she desired. As he sat down on the couch, she wasted no time straddling him. She bent her knees after grabbing his cock with both hands, holding it forward so she could properly line herself up and come down on it. Diego attempted to help her by moving the palms of his hands beneath her ass cheeks, but it didn't matter once Britney was ready. She gazed down into his face, noticed that he was too busy starring down at her pussy. That was enough to convince her in the next move, as she slammed herself down and sent his cock up inside of her womanhood with a loud gasp.

"Ohhhhhh!"

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck!"

Diego called out right after her loud moan. Breathing heavily, he looked down into her face while moving his hands to her breasts. He gave them a squeeze, watching as Britney's facial expression soon changed. She curved her pink lips into a smile then threw her right hand back to roam through her golden hair. As he moved his fingers to her nipples giving them a slight pinch, Britney moaned and then moved her hands to his muscular chest, shoving him down into the couch as she began to roll her hips. This was her moment, as Britney was determined now to ride that cock.

"Mmmmmmmm, yeah!!"

Her voice raised in pitch as she bit down on her lower lip, feeling his cock thrust and throttle into her pussy with the way she rolled her hips. For now, Diego sat back on the couch, letting Britney have her way with him. He took another chance to squeeze her tits, shoving them together while gazing up into her gorgeous face and studying her lovely eyes. Diego called out to her as he cried in pleasure.

"God, this is fucking amazing!"

"Ohhhhhh, yeah!"

Britney shoved him back on the couch a bit further. As she leaned forward, Diego moved his right hand down below, gripping one of her ass cheeks and then playfully smacking it. She rocked herself up and down, forcing that fat cock to move within her. Diego began to buck his hips forward in an attempt to help her as they were now locked in the act of fucking. Britney gasped before coming to a halt, her hair swaying and her breasts beginning to shake as she allowed him to take over.

"That's it! Fuck me!!"

As she called out to him, Diego began to lean up. He was mesmerized at the sight of her big boobs bouncing back and forth to the left and right. He gripped her ass cheek with his right hand, then used his left arm to wrap around her. Britney leaned down, rubbing her chest up against him now as he began to buck his hips harder and faster.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhhhh yeah!"

Over and over, Diego's cock pumped in and out of that tight pussy. He moaned out to her, soon feeling Britney's lips pushing against his. A muffled sound was heard of her attempt to moan into his mouth as their tongues began to dance together, all while he continued to thrust his cock through her cunt. Wrapping his arms around her, he began to move on the couch in an attempt to change the position. Britney threw her arms around his neck, still kissing him as she began to roll on her right side and Diego found a way to stand up now. As the kiss broke, Britney lay on her back, gazing up to see his face. Diego's cock remained lodged inside of her but now in this position he could look down at her perfect body while fucking her.

"Oh god! Fuck me, Diego!!"

She cried out to him, begging now as Diego had to taken a moment to prepare himself. Britney spread her legs and he soon grabbed them. After arching her muscular built legs over his shoulders, Diego began to buck his hips and thrust his cock into her again. Squealing in pleasure, Britney screamed to him.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhhh yeah!!"

Her breasts shook, bouncing with each thrust he sent into her until she moved her hands to catch them. Britney squeezed her tits together, still looking up into his eyes as she felt his fingers around her calves. If not for wearing the high heels, she undoubtedly would've curled her toes up at the feeling of his hard cock pumping into her, inch by inch. He continued, picking up the pace with each thrust.

"Fuck me! Ohhhhh, FUCK ME!!"

To hear Britney scream those words to him, Diego almost couldn't control himself. He continued to thrust, listening to the sound of their bodies smacking together. Diego studied her beautiful body with each passing seconds, witnessing the shining glimmer of her belly button ring and those cute tattoos at her hips. Everything about her was perfection in the body of a woman in his mind. Britney closed her eyes, moving her right hand down below to begin playing with her clit. She pinched it between her fingers while using her left forearm beneath her breasts, tilting them up. As her fingers twitched at her clit, Britney panted and moaned. Diego knew not to stop, as he fucked her to the height of her pleasure. Opening her eyes, she cried out to him and then screamed.

"FUCK ME! OHHHH, OHHHHHH, OHHHHHHH BABY!! DON'T STOP!!"

She curled her lips into a pouty expression, as that was only another clue for Diego he had nearly fucked her into a climax. He grunted, trying to hold back himself as Britney now gasped and began panting. She dropped her lower lip, gasping at the feeling of his hard cock still pounding into her pussy. Her fingers furiously worked her clit back and forth as she suddenly pulled her left hand away from her body and then screamed to him in a high pitch shattering voice.

"OHHHHHHHH, OHHHHHHH YEAH!!"

With one final thrust, Diego suddenly felt her inner walls collapse and the rushing flood of her love nectar pouring out onto his cock. He let go of her legs, watching as she stretched them out with ease into a split. He stepped back, reacting as fast as he possibly could to pull his cock from cunt and cause a burst stream of her juices to squirt up onto his skin. He moaned at the warm touch of her bodily liquid.

"Oh god, Britney... Ohhhh man, that was fucking amazing. I can't believe we just did that."

Immediately after uttering his words, Diego looked down at his chest and then wiped some of her juices from his skin. He licked his fingers clean, tasting her juices. Britney watched him, biting down on her lower lip as she tried to catch her breath and recover from such a hard orgasm.

"Sorry baby, I should've told you that I squirt. You fucked me hard..."

Her words were enough to cause him to blush, spoken in that southern accent that was now coming out strongly within her voice. Britney pushed the palms of her hands down into the cushions of the black leather couch, leaning back up now. She played with her feet down below, finally kicking her heels off and stretching her feet out. As his eyes glanced down, Diego noticed another tattoo on Britney. It was a black flower design over her right foot. He gazed back up to witness an almost goofy expression on her face. She grinned back at him and began to speak.

"So, you managed to stop yourself from cumming inside of me."

"Are you disappointed by that, babe?"

"No!"

Flashing her teeth in a devious grin, Britney began to giggle as she shook her head at him.

"Why would I be disappointed? I like a man that can at least control himself... before he gets to fuck my ass."

Just like that her, words had nearly melted him. Diego's heart rate began to pick up as he listened to her. Britney got up from the couch and turned her back to him. At long last, he was witnessing her full nude back side as she stood for a moment and then trailed her hands down to her plump ass cheeks. She squeezed them, then glanced across her right shoulder before bending over and shaking her nude ass. Diego stood there and watched her firm cheeks bounce together slightly. When she stood back up, Britney used her right hand to playfully spank her ass from behind. She spread her legs out, bending over again and taking another look from over the shoulder.

"Think you can handle my ass, baby?"

Diego chuckled, giving her a nod.

"Oh yeah, I know I can handle it."

"You fuck my ass real good and I'll let you cum on my face."

"I can't say no to that."

Britney turned her head and then shoved her legs together, leaning over the couch to rest her head and body on the left side. Diego realized she was going for a 'face down, ass up' type position, with her pussy visible below and then her juicy round shaped ass up above. He stepped forward, spreading his legs while gripping his cock with his right hand and rubbing it up the crack of her ass. Those cheeks split to allow his length to slide up as Britney softly cooed.

"Mmmmmmmm, get it in there. I wanna feel that big dick rammin' me up the ass."

The flare of her southern accent coming out made Diego chuckle. He teased her, rubbing his shaft up and down the crack as he used his hands to pull her cheeks apart and find her ass hole.

"I should've known you were the type of woman who likes to get fucked in the ass."

From where Britney had laid down on her side, she was able to gaze up and see his face. Diego nearly towered over her. With a smirk, she let out a moan before answering him back.

"Oh, fuck yeah! I think you should know how often I shake it, that I'm proud of my ass! So of course I like to get fucked from behind!"

Diego responded to her by raising his left hand and bringing it down across the left cheek of her ass for a hard spank. The sound echoed through the room. Britney curled her lips up, giving him a pouty expression as if she were about to begin demanding his cock up her ass. He wasn't going to make her wait for long. Still gripping his dick with his right hand, Diego pushed the head towards her dark little hole and then slowly sank it in.

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah... That's it, get it in there..."

Gasping in relief, Britney was satisfied now as she felt inches of his cock slowly pushing into her buttocks. She let out a soft moan and kept her legs pushed together for this position, forcing Diego to eventually lift his left leg and push it down into the cushion of the couch. He moved his hands to her sides, gripping at her skin. As she gazed up into his face, he began to thrust inch after inch of his long cock into her ass. This was what she wanted. A look of satisfaction covered her face now while her long golden hair stuck out across the black leather couch's surface. Diego began to thrust slowly to move into a rhythm.

"You like that? You like having your big fucking cock up my ass, baby?"

"Shouldn't I be asking you a similar question?"

Britney giggled, but her laugh turned into a moan shortly before she could reply.

"No, cause this is something I love to do. Give it to me, Diego... Fuck my ass!"

Bucking his hips harder, Diego raised his right hand and smacked it across her ass. Britney moaned at the touch of his hand, all while feeling inch after inch of his cock begin to pound up her ass.

"Oh yeah, spank me too!"

She finally pulled her legs apart, spreading them as she bent her knees. Diego moved his foot from the couch, now able to finally be in a proper position to pound her at a moderate pace of speed. He reached for her hair with his right hand, snatching up a grip as he pulled his left hand back and gave her ass a hard smack. Britney moaned as he continued to ram his cock into her ass.

"Oh my god, yes! More! More!! I love getting my fucking hair pulled too!"

The excitement in her voice raved and became louder with every word. Diego spanked that phat booty again, watching his cock disappear with each full thrust. He grunted as he had to re-affirm his grip at her hair with his dominant hand. Britney began to thrust herself back, almost matching the speed of his thrusts as she proved herself to be enjoying this at such a level of pleasure he didn't expect. Once more, the woman knew how to surprise him when he least expected such. Diego couldn't get into a rhythm to go fast, but Britney's efforts made it all the better.

"Ohhh, ohhhhh, ohhhhhhh baby!"

Once again, she was moaning out to him in her signature flare of voice. Britney came to a stop with her backwards thrusts, allowing him to take over again. Diego spanked her ass once more, letting of her hair as he watched those thick ass cheeks bounce with each full thrust. He groaned, knowing that as he continued, he wouldn't be able to hold back for much longer. That didn't stop him from enjoying every last second of this pleasure, to be able to pound this woman up the ass with his cock.

"God, your ass is so tight!!"

Expecting her to giggle, Diego heard Britney moan and pant. His balls slapped against the undersides of her booty as he continued to pump at his moderate pace, giving her inch after inch of his long shaft. She moved across the couch, adjusting herself to be facing forward. Britney pushed the palms of her hands down into the cushion surface, lifting herself up lightly. He didn't want to stop but the rush of his orgasm was fast approaching. Swallowing his breath, Diego slowed himself down and took one more final thrust into her. He raised his right hand and gave that ass one last hard spank. Britney moaned as he stepped back and carefully pulled his cock from her ass.

"Oh, god! Ohhhh god, I'm gonna cum!!"

"Wait for me! I want you to cum all over my face!"

Breathing heavily, Diego began to take a few steps back, turning to his right as Britney didn't hesitate to move from the couch and fall down to her knees. She turned, crawling a few steps towards him as she bit down on her lower lip and gave the man a mischievous smirk. Diego wrapped his fingers around his cock, jerking it back and forth with his right hand as he began to aim it down at her face.

"Cum all over me, baby... Mmmmmmm, I want you to drench me."

Moving directly under his cock, Britney closed her eyes after she speaking. She parted her lips, audibly moaning 'ahhhh' while Diego continued to wank his cock for this moment. There wasn't much time to wait as he soon groaned and felt his explosion begin.

"Ohhhhhh, ohhhhhhh fuck!!"

A thick string of cum shot from his cock, flying into the air like silly string. It completely avoided her face, instead landing into the left side of her hair, just above her ear. Diego grunted, watched the second wad of cum shoot out of his cock and land across her right eye, drenching her eyebrow up the temple of her forehead and down her cheek. Britney giggled upon feeling the warm cum splash across her skin. A third wad of cum came out of his dick, splashing into her closed right eyelid. Britney giggled again, sticking her tongue out in a desperate attempt to catch any droplets of his seed.

"Oh my god, Britney! Ohhhhh!!"

Diego cried out to her again. Still stroking his cock, he watched more cum spurt out, flying above her head and falling to the floor. A few drops rained down onto her forehead, followed by another sticky string that slathered her left eye and forehead. Again, Britney giggled and kept her eyes closed. She stuck her tongue out again, but soon felt the last wad of cum fall directly onto the right side temple of her face, drenching her hair above. Diego was out of breath and appeared spent. He lowered the head of his cock to her lips, squeezing it to get the last remaining drops out. Britney had already closed her lips, somewhat disappointed she didn't catch a single drop from above. The last bit of his cum had to be squeezed out, Diego rubbed his cock against her lips, watching Britney eagerly part them and suck it clean.

"Oh my fucking god, wow!"

At a loss of words, he didn't know what to say while standing there and gazing down at her cum drenched face. He was satisfied to know he managed to unload several spurts for her, living up to the fantasy he had in his mind of splattering her face in cum. Britney gasped after swallowing what few drops of his semen she sucked from his cock. Raising both of her hands, she wiped the cum from her closed eyes and could finally open them and see again.

"Well, you sure covered me good! God, I haven't had this much cum in so long."

"Are you complaining, babe?"

She giggled at him, flashing her teeth before responding.

"Nope! I haven't had this much fun in months! We gotta do this again sometime, baby."

Blushing, Diego smiled down at her. He watched Britney lick her fingers clean of his cum and he slowly nodded back at her. The tour had yet to begin, but he had a strong feeling that he wouldn't be looking for another job as a dancer after it was over. This was a different kind of experience alongside a woman well worth it.

"Oh yeah, I'd love to do this again with you Britney. Maybe when we get to Atlanta and have another off day."

THE END
« Last Edit: November 03, 2023, 05:53:49 PM by Cadeauxxx »
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The Squad Leader

Re: Hot Pants (Britney Spears)
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2021, 07:40:14 PM »
Always nice to read new Britney fiction! Good stuff as always Cadeauxxx!
Old school author: The Bod Squad, Jailbait, ...And Just-Ass For All. Getting back in the game!

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, diamond_luv, Nikko

extreme1

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2021, 08:32:54 PM »
That was incredible!

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Nikko

Jesse90

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2021, 03:24:41 AM »
Whenever I read a Britney story of yours, I sense in you the same passion for her that I feel for Taylor Swift. Hopefully I can eventually get as good at writing as you are. Spectacular job, my friend. Well done!

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2021, 02:17:16 PM »
Thanks everyone for the kind words, truly appreciate it.

Whenever I read a Britney story of yours, I sense in you the same passion for her that I feel for Taylor Swift. Hopefully I can eventually get as good at writing as you are. Spectacular job, my friend. Well done!

Thanks for this! I haven't written Britney in a while, so it was give her a return. She's my #1 even though I don't write her much anymore. Will always be the GOAT in my book.  :D

The following users thanked this post: diamond_luv, Jesse90, Nikko

passion_seeker

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2021, 07:35:30 PM »
Can't believe you are writing Britney again! When you told me this was turning out to be a better year than you hoped, I guess you were right. You always do fine work with her, can't wait to see what else you have in store next.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, diamond_luv, Nikko

InThe313

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2021, 02:23:17 PM »
I love hot, sexy Britney story and I knew a good one would come from you because she is your No. 1.  Everything you wrote in this story is what I would love to do to her in real life and I know this is what you want to do to her as well.  Your desire for her radiated through my screen and made me wish I was Diego.  Much like Britney Spears herself, this story was beautiful.  Well done, Cade.
Just give me a reason
Just a little bit’s enough
Just a second, we’re not broken, just bent
And we can learn to love again
It’s in the stars
It’s been written in the scars on our hearts
That we’re not broken, just bent
Just give me a reason
Just a little bit’s enough
Just a second we’re not broken, just bent
It’s in the stars
It’s written in the scars on our hearts
That we’re not broken, just bent

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2021, 07:44:19 PM »
I love hot, sexy Britney story and I knew a good one would come from you because she is your No. 1.  Everything you wrote in this story is what I would love to do to her in real life and I know this is what you want to do to her as well.  Your desire for her radiated through my screen and made me wish I was Diego.  Much like Britney Spears herself, this story was beautiful.  Well done, Cade.

Thank you for the kind words. Us Britney fans gotta stick together  ;)

The following users thanked this post: Nikko

diamond_luv

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2021, 09:06:17 AM »

YES. YOU DID IT.  :))

First you bring BBB back, then you manage to write a new Britney story!

Nice choice with the Circus tour. Her outfits were so sexy. I like the whole set up with a dancer and making him an average normal guy in this situation, who isn't just lucky. You are always great at writing men like this, it works. Even better that Diego is sexy going by the details.  ;)

You always manage to channel Britney's silliness and funny side mixed in with her acting like a complete vixen. I love how she begged to get fucked in the ass. That was hot as hell.

Nikko

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2021, 10:56:45 AM »
I would love to go to New Orleans someday for real ... Hot, Hot, Hot! A fantasy this chick, this story too, everything is so well written, detailed, step by step! Britney was amazing in this hot story! Incredible. You can feel the passion for her, it was really sexy from start to finish! Thank you very much Cade. And welcome back to Britney :)

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2021, 02:06:23 PM »
I would love to go to New Orleans someday for real ... Hot, Hot, Hot! A fantasy this chick, this story too, everything is so well written, detailed, step by step! Britney was amazing in this hot story! Incredible. You can feel the passion for her, it was really sexy from start to finish! Thank you very much Cade. And welcome back to Britney :)

I will be writing more stuff with Britney later towards the end of the year!  :))

The following users thanked this post: diamond_luv, Nikko

Nikko

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2021, 07:31:37 AM »
Great that's excellent!

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA