Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Dua Lipa - Let's Get Phsyical  (Read 19384 times)

LimeGuy

Dua Lipa - Let's Get Phsyical
« on: July 05, 2021, 02:56:34 PM »
The video starts with the title popping onto the screen in 80's style font: Let's Get Physical with Dua Lipa, as the song Phsyical by Dua starts playing out loud. The title screen fades and the pop artist herself is standing in the middle of an empty gymnasium, wearing nothing but a pair of sneakers and wristbands, with her partly bleached hair in a ponytail. Dua's medium sized tits is shown off proudly with erected nipples, along with her clean shaven pussy, as she stands in front of the camera with a bright smile

"Hello, ladies!" Dua speaks in an upbeat tone, "My name is Dua Lipa, and today, I'll be your workout instructor. For this workout session,, I'm going to be showing you the perfect exercises that will give you your dream body and an amazing orgasm at the same time. Let's get started!" The scene transitions as the first verse of the song begins.

Common love isn't for us

We created something phenomenal

Don't you agree, don't you agree

We now see Dua on her knees, with a thick 9 inch dildo in front of her. "To get ourselves warmed up, we'll do a 1 minute plank while practicing our blowjob skills. Be sure to keep your body in a straight line. Ready? Let's begin!" On her toes and forearms, Dua begins sucking the toy as if it's a real cock, bobbing her head and swirling her tongue around the head.

You got me feeling diamond rich

Nothing on this planet compares to it

Who needs to go to sleep when I got you next to me

As the song continues, Dua begins deepthroating the dildo. Each time she went down, Dua took every inch of the rubber cock into her mouth. Subtle gagging noise can be heard as the beautiful brit took the cock down her throat. 30 seconds has passed, and we can see that Dua's body is struggling to stay up. Sweat forms all around her nakedness as her face turns red.

All night, I'll riot with you

I know you got my back and you know I got you

So come on, come on, come on

Let's get physica
l

The 1 minute timer finally rings, and Dua falls to her knees. She picks her head up, letting the drool connecting her lips to the toy fall onto her body, flowing down with the beads of sweat. After catching her breath, Dua speaks to the camera, "Great job, ladies. I hope you all got something out that. Now let's move on to the next exercise."

Lights out, follow the noise

Baby, keep on dancing like you ain't got a choice

Let's get physical!

In the next scene, we see Dua standing with her legs spread shoulder width apart. Between her legs is a balance beam with two dildos stuck on the surface, both lubed up. The one under her pussy is 10 inches long, while the one for her ass is only 6 inches but with more girth.

"Now, we're going to work out our legs by riding cocks cowgirl style. This will give us some perfect thighs for squeezing a man's head while he gives you head," Dua giggles as she winks at the camera. "I'm going to be using two dildos for double the fun, but you girls at home can use how ever many you want. Now let's start bouncing!"

Adrenalin keeps on rushing in

Love the simulation we're dreaming in

Without wasting a second, the British pop artist lowers her body down onto the toys, slowly inserting them into her tight holes. Dua moans out loud as she takes the entirety of the rubber dicks. Immediately, she starts bouncing on the cocks as she speaks in between her moans, "Mmm yes, that's it, uh, feel the burn, oooh fuck, dont stop until you cum, oh fuck me!" Dua continues riding her dildos while the song plays on.

I don't wanna live another life

Cuz this one's pretty nice

Living it up

Who needs to go to sleep when I got you next to me

The screen is then split into two, giving us a front and back view of the beautiful woman. The back camera zooms in on Dua's luscious ass as her tight hole engulfs the thick cock. Up front, the camera zooms in, starting at the top where we see Dua's face contort in pleasure. She bites her lips and closes her eyes. As the camera pans down, we see both of her hands massaging her firm breasts, which are glistening in sweat. Dua roughly handles her tits, giving them a tight squeeze and twisting her dark nipples. The camera continues to move down, giving the audience a quick glimpse of Dua's tight abs before stopping when it reaches her pussy. Her vaginal fluids can be seen flowing down the dildo as the wet noises from her pussy are heard.

All night, I'll riot with you

Let's get physical

Dua begins to pick up the pace. Her moans grow more audible as her orgasm gets closer. The front camera zooms out and gives us a full body view of the Albanian beauty. Her body gleaming from sweat and her face flushed red. Dua grabs hold of the balance beam and prepares for her climax. The pop artist lets out a high pitch whine as her legs shake uncontrollably. Her muscles tense up with every wave of pleasure that hits her. Once she finishes cumming, Dua sits still, breathing heavily in the afterglow of her orgasm and letting her juices run down her legs as a small puddle forms below her.

Let's get physical!

The scene transitions again, showing Dua standing next to a stationary bike. Attached to the pulley system of the bike was a dildo going through a hole in the glass seat. "Time for our last exercise, ladies," Dua says, "This time, we're going to do some cardio. Next to me is my custom made bike, which will fuck me as I pedal. If you can't afford something like this, you can still stick your dildo on your bike. Now let's get ourselves situated."

Dua steps over the bike and slowly lowers herself onto the 10 inch cock. "Alright then, loves, our goal is to do 1 mile of biking. Make sure you keep your legs moving, even after you cum. Let's go!" The dildo starts moving up and down, pumping in and out of Dua as she begins to pedal. The artist starts moaning, and halfway into the mile, she starts breathing heavily. She tries to pedal faster as her climax comes close, but keeps stiffening her legs at every hit of pleasure. Dua grips the handle hard, making her knuckles white as she grits her teeth. She then pedals as fast as she can, pounding her pussy as much as she can right before she cums.

Hold on, just a little tighter

Come on, hold on

Tell me if you're ready, come on

Baby, keep on dancing

Let's get physical

She moans out loud as she stands straight up with her leg muscles tensing up. Dua rubs her wet pussy  squirting all over the seat and her long tan legs. Giving herself only a few seconds of recovery, Dua sits right back down on the cock and continues pedaling.

All night, I riot with you

Let's get phsyical

The screen splits into two again, where in the second view, we get a close up at Dua's pussy from under the bike seat. Wet juicy noises are made as Dua tries to go faster, pumping the fake cock in and out of her. Her vaginal fluids flows down the cock, making a pool on the seat, and drips down Dua's long gorgeous legs. When she finally reaches a mile, Dua suddenly stops moving and starts cumming again. She stands back up to allow herself to squirt once more. Her legs quiver as she tries to keep herself up, all while the puddle between her feet grows.

Let's get physical!

The British singer leans against the handlebars, breathing heavily as her beauty radiates from the afterglow of her orgasm. In the close up, we see her gaping pussy red and worn out from the constant fucking.

In the final transition, we see Dua standing in front of the camera again. "And that concludes our session!" she exclaims, "Good job, ladies, and thank you for tuning in. I'll see you all again in the next "Let's Get Physical" video." Dua blows a kiss and winks as the scene fades out, ending the song and video.

Phy-Phy-Phy-Physical!

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, Viri, diamond_luv, pixidragon, desertcloud85354, St Clair2, Nikko, Dexter07, Cheogh

Viri

Re: Dua Lipa - Let's Get Phsyical
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2021, 02:39:36 PM »
Nice to see something with Dua Lipa. She is so underrated around here.

The following users thanked this post: diamond_luv, LimeGuy

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2021, 05:00:50 PM »
This is great!  Very creative, working the song/music video itself into this story format.

The following users thanked this post: LimeGuy

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2021, 12:18:24 PM »
Nice to see Dua getting some love on here.  :)
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: LimeGuy

diamond_luv

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2021, 04:38:15 AM »
Rare you find solo stories around, so I wanted to give you some props.
I second what Viri and John have said, Dua could use more stories for sure.

The following users thanked this post: Nikko, LimeGuy

Nikko

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2021, 10:42:29 AM »
Superb story of Dua. I loved reading this. Thanks a lot!

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA