Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Fuller House (3 Part Series)  (Read 15942 times)

TLMorgan

Fuller House (3 Part Series)
« on: December 18, 2018, 12:25:03 AM »
This is a fictional parody of Fuller House. Every character is over the age of 18.

Candace Cameron-Bure as DJ Tanner (Navy blue dress)
Jodie Sweetin as Stephanie Tanner (Pink Dress)
Andrea Barber as Kimmy Gibbler (White Dress)

Special Appearances by:
Lori Loughlin as Rebecca Katsopolis
Scott Weinger as Steve Hale
Juan Pablo Pace as Fernando Hernandez-Guerrero-Fernandez-Guerrero
Adam Hagenbuch as Jimmy Gibbler

and

John Stamos
as Jesse Katsoplis

"STEPHANIE! Uncle Jesse and Aunt Becky will be here shortly!" shouted Stephanie's 41-old-year-old loving sister and mother of 3, DJ Tanner.

"I... haven't... cum... yet..." heavily panted the 35-year-old Stephanie down in her basement bedroom lying flat on her back with her big bare feet up on her young boyfriend Jimmy Gibber's shoulders as he drilled his thick and hard 9 inch cock deep in her soak and wet stretched vagina. His fat ball sack repeatedly slamming against her ample ass as he heatedly fucks her missionary.

"Don't worry babe. You know I'll make you cum," groaned her 26-year-old boyfriend.

Jimmy leaned far in to where her knees touched her shoulders and she was able to lock her big sweaty feet around his head as he furiously pumped into poor Stephanie sending her into a moaning frenzy loud enough to wake the neighbors and to be heard upstairs by anyone in the house. He let her wobbly legs fall to his side and collapsed his shirt-covered chest onto her sweaty, fat surgical enhanced DD tits and continued to pummel her into the bed. Her rock-hard nipples felt like knives piercing into his chest.

"UUUGGHHHHHH!" cried Stephanie as her womanly juices bathed her boyfriend's throbbing hot cock and heavy flailing balls. "I'M CUMMMING!"

Jimmy drilled harder and faster into his much older girlfriend sending an orgasmic wave urging through her writhing body.

"Here I cum," Jimmy grunted, burying his face into Stephanie's shoulder and releasing a hot steaming load of cum between her wide slick pussy walls. He stood up on his hands and pushed his cum-spewing cock further into her soggy cunt and continued to empty his entire huge load of sticky man goo deep into Stephanie. After Jimmy was finished, he collapsed on top of Stephanie again, huffing and puffing from their intense sexual activity.

"Jimmy. This is no time to relax and bath in our own filth. My Uncle Jesse and Aunt Becky are on their way. I gotta take a shower," Stephanie said. "Jimmy? Jimmy? Are you awake?"

Stephanie got her answer in the form of loud snoring in her ear.

"How rude!"

Meanwhile upstairs, DJ was getting the final preparations done for the arrival of her Aunt and Uncle when the doorbell rung.

"Come on in, it's always open!" shouted DJ.

Opening the front door walked in the infamous Jesse Katsopolis and his gorgeous wife Rebecca Donaldson-Katsopolis.

"Uncle Jesse in the house!" he proclaimed.

"Hey Uncle Jesse, Aunt Becky," greeted DJ with hugs for the both of them.

"Thought there would be a better welcoming reception then this. Where's your sister? Where are the kids?" Jesse asked.

"Stephanie will be joining us momentarily. Dad was here earlier and decided to take all the kids to the zoo while Kimmy and I cleaned up the house," DJ explained.

"Wait... Kimmy Gibber is here?" said a distraught Jesse. "We're supposed to be spending a relaxing weekend with the family."

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Katsopolis," announced Kimmy Gibber as she entered the living room.

"Have... mercy..." stuttered a stunned and confused Jesse as he ogled the once annoying brat named Kimmy Gibber.

"I'll say..." agreed Rebecca, seeing 41-year-old Kimmy for the first time in several years. "They're huge..."

"Jesse. Rebecca. Meet my twins. Betty and Betsy," joyfully announced Kimmy as she shook her shoulders from side to side causing her massive 34F sized boobs to move lewdly under her tucked in tee-shirt with Mickey Mouse's blurry face stretched largely across the front.

"Have... mercy..." Jesse softly repeated as he looked on in bewilderment at Kimmy's gigantic breasts shaking and swaying obscenely as if she was a professional stripper swirling tassels on the tips of her tits. He felt his cock stirring in a way he hasn't felt since being married to Rebecca.

"You know, having a kid makes parts of your body grow in odd mysterious ways, apparently," stated Kimmy as she settled down and let her oversized funbags come to a stop. They were mammoth, round, wider then her ribs with a little downward slope due to their natural heaviness and protruded largely in front of her like watermelons. "Before I had Ramona, my chest was flat as a wooden plank. Over time during my pregnancy, my boobies started growing and growing. After nine long months of my body being stretched and distorted in different ways, I was gifted these bad boys."

With knockers the size of watermelons that vaguely sagged on her chest even with the support of an industrial-strength granny bra, Kimmy placed her palms beneath her abnormally large melons and lightly bounced them for Jesse and Becky.

"Well after having twins, you would think I would have tits down to my waist but no such clue," stated Becky as she looked down at her own tiny chest.

"And I had 3 kids but I'm fine with my perky B cup," announced DJ.

"And I have no kids so I took matters into my own hands or a surgery's hands to be precise," proclaimed Stephanie as she entered the living room wearing a skin-tight cheetah print tank top with the upper swells of her fake breast exposed.

"And it looks like he did a mighty fine job at that," complimented Becky as she walked over to her busty niece and gave her a hug. Her husband Jesse was still fixated on Kimmy Gibber's gargantuan-sized jugs to notice his niece and her newly implanted 36DD breasts.

"Alright everyone, dinner is ready. Let's go eat," announced DJ.

Dinner couldn't had ended fast enough for Jesse as he sat next to Kimmy Gibber and struggled to get pass the fact that the bothersome neighbor he never liked had the biggest pair of natural tits he has ever seen and back in his youth days, he seen a lot of tits. Her meaty knockers rested on top of the table as she grossly pigged out on her meal, dropping food particles on the front of her tee-shirt. Everyone was ignoring this obscene visual but Jesse.

"They're just boobs, hun," Becky whispered into Jesse's ear on the opposite side of him. "Really, really big boobs."

After dinner, DJ and Stephanie got Jesse and Becky settled in Ramona's room. Kimmy's daughter was away for the weekend at a sleepover. During the middle of the night, Jesse got up and headed to the bathroom. He walked pass the door to the attic where he and Becky lived for the first couple of years in their marriage and raised their twin boys; Nicky and Alex. He instinctively heard a high-pitch female's voice continuously making earsplitting moans coming from behind the door. Jesse opened the door to the sounds of Kimmy Gibble being fucked. He tiptoed up the stairs and poked his head up a little too nearly blowing a large wad in his Elvis Presley pajama pants.

Kimmy Gibber was being fucked doggy-style by her 6'0 Latino ex-husband and Ramona's father Fernando. It was a sight to behold as Jesse got his first look at Kimmy's naked gigantic-sized breasts as they flopped forward and backwards in heavy swinging motions on the bedding from the poundage she was receiving from her Latin lover.

"Who's my big titty slut?" Fernando sleazily spoke as he pulled Kimmy's head back by her messy light-brown hair. "Who likes taking my hot Latino dick between her loose warm filthy vagina?"

"Oh fuck! I do daddy, I LOVE your DICK, daddy!" Kimmy moaned, eyes closed and face sweaty and flushed from the intense fucking.

Unconsciously, Jesse pulled out his rock-hard cock and rapidly stroked at the sight of Kimmy's massive honkers as they collided in the center of her chest with heavy swings from the deep pounding her pussy was receiving. It wasn't the best view to get a real good look at Kimmy's flailing fat udders but it was all Jesse needed to see to get himself off.

Unexpectedly, Kimmy's eyes opened and Jesse quickly ducked his head down and paused with hopes that Kimmy didn't see him spying.

"OH FUCK! Fernando! Make me cum, daddy! Fuck this pussy raw and make me cum!" Kimmy cried. "Then cum all over my huge titties, daddy."

"You'll cum when I feel like making you cum," Fernando argued. "And so, I'll make you cum now."

Fernando released Kimmy's hair and planted both of his hands on her skinny ass and plowed her wet cunt with fury and earnest until her hairy pussy exploded on his thrusting manhood.

"OHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUCK!" Kimmy howled loudly as her body was conquered by ecstasy.

Fernando huffed and puffed as he fucked his ex-wife through her orgasm. He felt his balls expanding enormously for release.

"Oh Kim Kim. Turn around for papi so I can coat those glorious, bodacious tatas with my spectacular man juices," Fernando moaned. "I shall shower your magnificent gozongas with my rich creamy protein nectar."

He pulled his 7 1/2 inch throbbing tool from Kimmy's cum-drenched vagina and held it in his hand as Kimmy turned around swinging her giant 34F cups towards him in all their sweaty fat glory and cradled her arms beneath them. Just the sight of the stretch marks that came with very large breasts, their huge deep pink areolas that covered a third of their soft peach-colored flesh and thick thimble-sized nipples in the center caused Fernando to upload a whopping wad of his hot spunk all over them. The first large shot nailed Kimmy directly in the middle of her face while his remaining shots glazed her heavy floppers.

Before Kimmy's and Fernando's fucking came to a satisfying conclusion, Jesse had left after nearly being spotted by Kimmy. He returned to his room to find Rebecca sitting up in bed.

"You horny there, big boy?" Becky spoke as she noticed the massive 12 inch boner jutting from her husband's pajama pants. "Why don't you let me relive the beast with one of my Rebecca Donaldson sloppy wet blowjobs?"

Jesse instantly dropped his pjs to reveal his footlong, blistering hard cock to his eager wife. Becky crawled to the foot of the bed and engulfed as much of her husband's thickly white girth that she could possible handle down her willowy throat. It never gets easy for Rebecca to suck Jesse's massive member as there was just too much for her skinny throat. She sometimes often wonders why he continues to stick around now that their twins are all grown up. With a dick his size added to his handsome looks, he could have any girl he wants.

Jesse looked down at his wife with pity eyes while she swiftly bobbed her head up and down his enormous cock. After the twins were born, Jesse never felt satisfaction from his wife anymore in the bed. He loved her but she just wasn't living up to his sexual standards. He closed his eyes and all he could envision was Kimmy and how wanton she and her titanic-sized knockers looked before his big titty-craving eyes. He ignored the fact that his wife was gagging and coughing up large amounts of saliva just by inhaling 5 to 6 inches of his monstrous man meat between her fragile lips.

Jesse grabbed the back of his wife's reddish-blonde head and started face-fucking her. Becky's eyes widen as she never felt this kind of force from her husband before. More and more of his fat iron member invaded the back of her skinny throat. She felt the enormous beet-red head of his massive dick slamming as far back as it could go down her wet gullet. An immense amount of saliva poured from Becky warm mouth onto her plain white night shirt as her husband deep-throated his huge prick in and out. She has never taken his whole cock before without puking.

"Oh Kimmy. Oh suck my fucking cock!" Jesse softly moaned in the heat of deep-throating his wife. The sloppy wet sounds of his giant dick probing his wife's mouth and throat and her moans drowned out his ramblings. Jesse felt ready to explode after giving one last deep thrust between Rebecca's soft lips, burying her face into his musky groin and smashing his big clean-shaved balls into her shinny chin.

"I'm cumming!" grunted the once famous lead singer of Jesse and the Rippers. He blew load after load after heavy load down Rebecca's throat until his huge balls were emptied. Rebecca tried her best to swallow as much of her husband's salty gooey jism but it proved to be a daunting task as a considerable amount of it leaked from her cock-filled mouth and landed on her already cum-stained tee-shirt. Jesse removed his long organ from her wife's sticky wet mouth and kissed her on the forehead.

"Goodnight, dear," he softly whispered as he hoped into bed naked and fell asleep.

Upon waking up the next morning, Jesse was startled to find an enormous neon-pink brassiere draped across his naked hairy chest. It certainly didn't belong to his small-breasted wife. It didn't look like it belonged to neither of his nieces, including Stephanie's new DD jugs. This ginormous unattractive garment only belonged to one person. Kimmy Gibber...
« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 12:47:37 AM by TLMorgan »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

TLMorgan

Re: Fuller House (3 Part Series)
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2018, 12:26:36 AM »
"Oh Kimmy, I think I found something that belongs to... have mercy!" muttered a stunned Jesse as he was unable to finish his sentence when confronting and seeing his arch nemesis and former bothersome neighbor Kimmy Gibbler wearing a full 1980's workout getup of blue leggings, white scrunchy socks, a worn-out pair of Reebok's and a neon orange crop top that hung loosely over her giant bra-less breasts. Her thick nipples made indentations against the flimsy material.

"So you're the culprit who had my brassiere. It's really hard to do any sort jumping exercise when your big boobs are trying to hit you in the face," naively responded Kimmy as if she had no clue that she purposely left her 34F bra on Jesse's chest. "As you can see, it would be a terrible idea for me to walk around topless. My hooters aren't as perky as they used to be but I can tell that excites you. I've heard stories about your big hunk of love. This is my first time actually seeing it, wowzers!"

Jesse was puzzled for a bit as to what Kimmy was referring to until he looked down at his Elvis Presley pajama bottoms and saw a massive boner had spouted.

"Either you're hiding some beef jerky in your pjs or you have a really big dick," Kimmy spoke out bluntly.

"Okay Gibbler, I'll admit. I'm very fond of large breasted women and never in a million years under any circumstances would I ever find you even remotely attractive if you didn't have those enormous ting tang walla walla bing bangs," confessed Jesse.

"Hmm and I bet you'll love to just do more then ogle my enormous, large, fat, gigantic, super soft, ultra floppy huge tatas," Kimmy teased in a silly sultry voice as she shook her massive knockers at Jesse.

"Have mercy..." he softly whimpered.

"So little tiny shrimp tit Becky isn't doing it for you so now you want these very big, very soft, and very fat fun bags to quench your thirst," Kimmy further teased while she lifted up her oversized milk bags and bouncing them in her hands. "I'll let you have them if you do something for me first."

"Anything," Jesse agreed in a zombified tone, still enthralled by Kimmy bouncing and jiggling her very large breasts in her hands.

"Okay Jesso. If you want these huge juicy fat titties, all you have to do is make love my feet."

With her request made known, Kimmy kicked off her workout shoes and leaped onto her bed with her huge heavy tits bouncing around on her chest and her smelly sock-covered 7 ½ feet pointed towards Jesse. An instant whiff of her stank feet caused Jesse to remember all those times Kimmy took off her shoes and the foul stench of her feet would funk up the house for days. He took a large swallow but knew if he wanted to get her enormous boobs, he had to start with her feet first.

"Fernando and Ramona won't be back until tomorrow night and I know Becky left for her special news assignment this morning and won't be back until tonight. We have several hours to kill and my feet are aching and smell pretty bad after my workout. And once you're done with my feet, perhaps you can treat my hairy vagina to some lip action."

DJ Tanner walked into her bathroom that was connected to her bedroom to find Jimmy Gibbler naked except with a towel wrapped around the top of his head looking in the mirror.

"OH MYLANTA!" DJ yelled out in utter shock.

"Oh, hey DJ," Jimmy replied as if this was a regular thing. As he turned around to greet her, his large flaccid cock and heavy round scrotum swung and slapped against his inner thighs.

"Jimmy... Why are you in my bathroom and why are you naked except with a towel on your head?" DJ asked while her light-blue eyes darted back and forth from his handsome face to his loosely swinging gentiles.

"The hot water in the basement isn't working and the towel is for drying my hair, duh," Jimmy replied in a moronic manner.

"Still doesn't explain why you're naked?" DJ replied with urgency.

"I washed my hair while in the shower. Why would I get into the shower with my clothes on to wash my hair? What do you think I am, stupid?" Jimmy replied.

"You may lack something upstairs but you sure are very much equipped downstairs," admired DJ while her eyes continued to linger on Jimmy's hung manhood. "Stephanie never mentioned you had such an enormous package."

"My Super Dave motorcycle helmet has arrived already!? Boy, Fed-Ex is really fast. I haven't even paid for it yet. It's still sitting in the cart on the website," stated an over enthusiastic Jimmy.

"Your dick, Jimmy. I'm talking about your really huge dick," DJ bluntly stressed.

"Oh. You mean Mr. Happy. Well you know your sister. She's a bit of the jealous type since your boyfriend Steve is a bit undersized," Jimmy pointed out.

"Oh Mylanta! Stephanie told you that? I told her not to tell anyone," scowled DJ.

"Oh yeah. Stephanie told me not to tell anyone neither, my bad. Now she's going to kill me," Jimmy apologized.

"Oh well, I guess I am a bit envious of my sister now that I've seen what makes her screams echo throughout the house at any given time during the day," said DJ as she let out a heavy sigh and frowned.

"Awe. Don't be sad, DJ. Everything will be okay," replied a soft-hearted Jimmy as he stepped towards the Milf of 3 and embraced her with his 6'0, lean muscular naked frame. His large naked member pressed up against her stomach. DJ didn't shy away when she felt his elongated package pressed against her. She let her hands wandered up and down his sculpted back, then down to his tight ass and squeezed two handfuls.

"You know what would turn this frown upside down?"

Jimmy pulled back from DJ while keeping his hands on her shoulders to response.

"Hmmm. A few stacks of your dad's world famous blueberry pancakes," Jimmy suggested.

"I don't know if my dad's pancakes are world famous but that's not what I'm talking about, silly. Better yet, why don't I just show you," DJ replied with a devilish grin and sunk down to her knees and took hold of her sister's boyfriend's big meat in one hand and cradled his smooth balls in the other. "Maybe Mr. Happy can make me happy while I make him happy at the same time?"

"Sure, if that what it takes to turn your frown upside down. Or is it right side up?" Jimmy clueless replied.

DJ lightly licked the tip of Jimmy's large soft spear before enclosing her warm mouth over it. She tugged the flaccid shaft while she suckled on the bulbous head. Both parts were starting to become engorged and hard in DJ's care. She tenderly fondled his big smooth balls as she took more of his hardening shaft between her soft lips causing her sister's boyfriend to give into the mouth that's sucking his hard cock and moaning willingly.

"Is Stephanie good at sucking your cock?" DJ asked straightforward while dislodging Jimmy's hung tool from her mouth and dragging her big sexy lips and tongue up and down every thick inch of his shaft.

"Ohhh yeeeeaaaah. She could deep-throat like nobody's business," Jimmy moaned as he kept his eyes on the older Tanner sister licking his huge boner up and down like she was afraid her Popsicle was going to melt on a scorching hot summer day in California. "She even knows how to work her mouth on my balls, too."

DJ descended her mouth upon his large hanging ball sack and feverishly sucked them in turns while keeping a tight grip on his fully erected 9 inch penis.

"Looks like Mr. Happy is ready to make me happy," noted DJ before getting in a few last sucks on Jimmy's fat balls. She stood up in front of Jimmy wearing a plain white long nightgown with her nipples clearly hard underneath. She hikes up her nightgown, pulls her plain pair of panties down to her ankles and bends over the sink. Jimmy takes his hard cock in his hand and lines it up in the entrance way of DJ's blonde pussy.

"You don't have to be gentle. I had three kids come out of this vagina," explained DJ as she embraced her sink.

"Gentle was never my style," Jimmy replied as he forcefully began pushing his big hard cock in the opening of DJ's wet cunt.

"Oh... my... LANTA!!" squealed DJ as the biggest and hardest cock she ever seen had just pried its stiff hardness into her slick pussy, stretching her beyond its normal limitations and started thrusting balls-deep.

For the next few minutes, Jimmy Gibbler fucked the much older woman over the bathroom sink. He alternated between pulling at her long blonde wavy hair and squeezing her jiggling tits as he masterfully fucked her. He then planted his hands to her round ass while it slammed off his moving pelvic. It was smaller than Stephanie's but felt nice and tight.

"Oh FUCK! Oh shiiiiiiiiit! Ohhhh FUCK!" DJ cried out as her mom body was being ravaged in ways she never thought possible.

"UHHHHH FUCK, DJ! Your pussy isn't half bad. It's definitely tighter than your sister's," Jimmy growled referencing Stephanie's pussy.

"FUCK! OH FUCK! Harder! Harder! I'm so close! MMMMMM fuck me!" DJ begged, standing on her tippy toes at the sink while her damp cunt was wrapped tight around Jimmy's plunging stiff member.

Jimmy had never heard DJ utter a single swear word since he has known her but fuck seems to be the main word in DJ's vocabulary at the moment. He held onto her childbearing hips while driving harder and faster into her extremely moist cunt and felt it convulsing around his enormous cock.

"Ugghhhhhhhhhhhhhh, cummmmmming!" DJ groaned and muffled with her face in the sink. She felt her hot sticky fluids rush out of her pussy while Jimmy continued his relentless pounding.

"Don't worry DJ. There's plenty more where that came from," announced Jimmy.

"Oh Mylanta..."

Jimmy continued fucking DJ over the bathroom sink until her orgasm subsided. Afterwards, he pulled his soak and wet throbbing dick out of her sore pussy, lifted her up and carried her into her bedroom. He sat DJ down on the bed and removed her nightgown leaving her only in her wool tube socks. He then pushes her back on the bed, preparing to fuck her brains out on the same bed she and Steve occasional made love on. He reinserted his massive dick back inside DJ and fucked her into her second orgasm. He pulled out after she finished cumming and positioned her into the spooning pose. Jimmy hammered her insides hard and fast into a third overwhelming orgasm. He rolled over on his back and positioned the 41-year-old MILF in reserve cowgirl and pounded her into her fourth and final orgasm on a Saturday morning. At this point, Jimmy was ready to let loose the colossal buildup stored in his heavy ball sack.

"Get ready for the Gibbler cum platter," he grunted.

Jimmy pushed DJ off him after she finished cumming and aimed the bloated crimson head of his hard cock towards her face. Jimmy held onto the back of DJ's blonde head with one hand so she couldn't escape the immense load that suddenly burst in her face from his angry throbbing shaft.

"AHHHHHHHH!" Jimmy roared as one massive sticky wad after another of hot cum blasted DJ in her blue-eyed face and neck and even soiled her blonde hair. After he thoroughly creamed DJ's face, it was barely recognizable hidden beneath thick layers of salty gooey jism.

"I've had facials before but nothing like this," stated DJ as Jimmy's thick slimy cum trailed down her face and onto her chest and perky tits.

TLMorgan

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2018, 12:28:06 AM »
"Oh lord have mercy," moaned former lead singer of Jesse and the Rippers, Jesse Katsopolis as he used his tongue to bath the sweaty foul-smelling soles of Kimmy Gibbler's 7 ½ sized feet in his saliva. His golden tan face looked a bit greenish as he stroked his wet tongue up and down Kimmy's wrinkled stinky soles. He couldn't deny that his enormous cock was as hard as iron in his pajama bottoms while licking and sucking Kimmy's feet and while keeping his eyes on the mammoth pair of meaty tits that slightly sagged off her chest still encased beneath her neon orange crop top.

"God, Jesse. You are good at taking care of my feet. Fernando hates my feet and won't even touch them. You're a brave man, Mr. Katsopolis," Kimmy admired. "Now if you're done getting my feet wet, pull down those cool Elvis pj's and fuck my feet with that huge dick."

Jesse put the finishing touches of lavishing her feet up with his saliva to make them glisten. He stood up giving Kimmy a view of his massive erection under his Elvis pajama bottoms and dropped them in one swoop to his feet, baring his gigantic throbbing cock to Kimmy's wide eyes.

"WHOA MOMMA HAVE MERCY!!" gasped Kimmy with her mouth wide open and eyes bugging out of their sockets at the sheer size of her best friend's hunky uncle's humongous fuck tool. "I always knew you were packing some serious dick in those tight jeans. Now slide that cock between my feet and get to fucking."

Jesse grabbed Kimmy's ankles and enclosed his big hard 12-inch cock between the saliva-covered thick soles of her feet. He steadily thrust his throbbing member between her meaty soles and caused her to moan softly involuntarily. The feel of her wet wrinkles soles dragging up and down the hard skin of his cock was bringing Jesse to unbelievable pleasure. He never had a foot fetish and his wife Rebecca was never into foot play, so this was a first for him, and to his surprise, he was basking in and enjoying the feel and texture of his arch nemesis's soft meaty wet soles trapped around his hammering cock.

"Ohhh, Kimmy. Ohhhh god," Jesse cried out, increasing the tempo of his thrusting causing his fat hanging balls to make loud slapping sounds when colliding against the crusty heels of Kimmy's feet each time he drove his huge hard cock between her slick soles.

After five minutes, Jesse had Kimmy reposition herself on her stomach, and he continued to pound her smelly feet like a madman with his big rock-hard cock. He held on to the heels of her feet and squeezed his thrusting, deep-red blistering cock between their curve arches and fucks them furiously like he would a cunt. Kimmy was a loss in pleasure at Jesse's newfound lust to fuck her feet as she had never experienced the intensity he was bringing with his footjob.

Jesse fucked her stinky feet for what seemed like an eternity and without warning, blew enormous ropes of hot cum all over the back of Kimmy's blue leggings.

"AHHHHH FUCK!" he exclaimed during his orgasm.

Long thick ropes of his jism landed on her ass, quads, and calves. He quickly pulled out from between her arches and finished his stored upload all over the bottoms of her wrinkled freshly-fucked feet. Jesse took a step back and signed with relief to admire his messy work on Kimmy's feet. Even in its early flaccid stage, his cock was huge.

"That was fantastic!" Kimmy shouted as she wiggled her cum-covered toes. "But we're not done yet, Mr. Katsopolis. You want these huge, enormous, round melon-sized tits, gotta lick the hairy snatch."

Kimmy turned around back on her back and cupped the bottoms of her oversized breasts and bounced them in front of Jesse's lust-filled eyes. He wasted no time in grabbing the hem of the blue leggings and removing them from her legs. He feasted his eyes upon the thick wads of her dark brown bush that sprouted out from beneath her leopard-printed g-string.

"Fernando loves a big hairy bush," Kimmy reiterates with her pasty legs spread across her bed.

"Lovely," Jesse replied uncertainly.

He grabbed her g-string and took them off her body. A giant dark brown bush covered her entire dripping-wet cunt. The last time he saw a bush that thick was in the 80s. He pulled Kimmy to the edge of the bed and dropped to his knees. Her hot fuzzy snatch was at face level, and his nose immediately got a strong whiff of a garlic aroma that resonated from behind the hairy soggy bush.

"Bon appetit, Mr. Katsopolis," Kimmy teased.

With slight hesitation, Jesse planted his ready-to-vomit face straight into her funky cunt. He ate her pussy like a possessed man. Kimmy's mammoth plump MILF knockers had such strong control over him that he was willing to do anything to get his hands on them and he was demonstrating just that.

"OHhhh yeeeeah! Lick that pussy! That's right. Lick Momma's pussy," Kimmy groaned, legs spread from one end of the bed to the other and her cum-covered toes are curling to the wonderful sensation of Jesse's oral skills. "Not even my Latin lover has a tongue this wonderful."

Jesse took pride in being an excellent pussy eater. None of his past hookups, girlfriends, and wife Rebecca had any complaints when it came to Jesse and his bedroom skills. As disgusted as he was at the moment licking and sucking a foul smelling pussy, Jesse wasn't about to leave no woman unsatisfied even if that woman's named happen to be Kimmy Gibbler.

"Mom! Dad!" called out Ramona; Kimmy's and Fernando's 18-year-old daughter as she climbed up the stairs to her parent's living quarters. "What the actual FUCK!"

"Oh, hey darling. Wasn't expecting you back so soon," Kimmy replied, sweating profusely and awkwardly holding up her legs and spreading them apart as if she was ready to give birth to another child. But instead, Ramona saw a man, not her father, orally pleasing her Mom's dripping wet pussy.

"OH my GOD! Is that Jackson's Great Uncle Jesse? MOM! What the actual FUCK!"

"Ohhhh honey, hmmmmmmm. Relax. Ohhhhh Jesse. Right there, Mr. Katsopolis. I can explain this in four words; look... at... his... dick..." she panted, trying to justify the embarrassing situation to her daughter.

Ramona looked down between Jackson's Great Uncle's legs and saw his gigantic vein-throbbing cock and balls as he was kneeling over to eat her mom's pussy.

"JESUS CHRIST! He's bigger than Jackson's," confessed Ramona.

"I knew it! I knew the two of you would be fucking under the same roof," Kimmy confirmed. "The snot-nose prick isn't half bad. He fucks like his grandpa. Loud and obnoxious like someone fucking them in the ass. Of course, Danny liked it when I would play with his ass. He's a neat freak on the outside but in bed, forget about it. He's a straight freak."

"Oh my god, MOM! T.M.I," Ramona replied, not able to pry her eyes away from the lewd sight in front of her.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUCCCK!" Kimmy moaned loudly. "Ramona, darling! You have NOOOOOOOO idea how mind-boggling Jesse's tongue feels in the very womb I popped you out of after nine months of carrying you around looking like a whale from Sea World. OHHHHHH GOD! It feels soooooooo gooooood! I'm about to cum! Ohhhhhhh Jesse! OHHHH FUCK, MAKE ME CUM!! Make me cum, you big dick rock star!

Ramona watched wide-eyed as her mom erupted into a volcanic orgasm from the intense tongue and lip service from Jesse. Her entire body was trembling as she came. Her back was arched with her massive tits hanging off her sides while pushing her cum-flowing snatch further into Jesse's mouth. He continued his oral assault on her small fat clit as cum poured from her overheated hairy cunt. After a few seconds, he planted his mouth firmly on the opening of her pussy and swallowed the rest of her womanly juices.

After Jesse finished sucking up the last remnant of Kimmy's hot cum, he sat back and watched his at one time annoying neighbor with the monster tits ride out the rest of her orgasm. Suddenly, he felt a warm mouth feverishly moving up and down on his enormous hard pillar. He looked down to see Kimmy's 18-year-old daughter Ramona. She had his tremendously huge balls cupped in her hand as she coated his cock with her saliva. She used her other hand to stroke his vein-popping shaft up and down from the thick base while her mouth serviced the other half.

Jesse was taken aback by Ramona's intense, sloppy-wet oral skills. He has had many, many women suck his big cock back in the day and her mouth was by far the most innocent. And she wasn't half bad looking neither. She was half white, half Argentinean and 2 inches shorter than her mom's 5'2. She had long, flowing brown hair that felt good between Jesse's roaming fingers as she sucked his hard pulsing cock. Ramona was quite petite and thin but did take after her mom in the chest department. While not quite as gargantuan as Kimmy, her double D's looked disproportionately on her particular frame and sloped out of her chest like a pair of hefty torpedoes. The plain white cut-off at the midriff tee-shirt Ramona was wearing indicated that her big titties were unshackled and her little nipples made dimples in the front of her shirt. Jesse felt their heavy mass as she rested her huge boobs on top of his thigh.

"She's a clip of the old block," commented Kimmy, watching her daughter go down on the man that despised her since the first day she walked into the Tanner household back in 1987. "Do the tongue trick I taught you."

Ramona raised her mouth up from his throbbing shaft only keeping the bulbous mushroom concealed between her lips. She made her tongue loop around in circles on his cockhead. Jesse shot his head back in moaning pleasure.

"HAVE MERCY!" he cried out.

"Not today. If you thought one Gibbler was bad, you're getting a double dose of Gibbler," Kimmy announced. "Let's get him on to the bed."

Ramona relinquished Jesse's big dick and helped him onto the bed with her mother. As he lied back on the bed, Kimmy straddled his head lowering her smelly thick bush cunt over his mouth and had Ramona push his legs towards her so Kimmy could hold his ankles and keep his legs spread apart exposing his gigantic hard cock, heavy cum-filled balls, and his asshole.

"Go head Ramona, finish what you started while Mr. Katsopolis gets another hardy helping of my pussy," Kimmy commanded.

Ramona went back to work on Jesse's pulsating stiff member, feverishly licking up and down and all around his meaty pillar of manhood before moving her mouth down to his enormous fat balls and sucking each one in turns. Jesse began moaning and groaning, but Kimmy's foul hairy snatch muffled them. Ramona moved her mouth to the area between his balls and asshole while her mom watched on, pleased and in pleasure.

"Awe, look how cute you look with that big hairy ball sack across your nose," Kimmy complimented.

"Mom. Not while I'm sucking cock," Ramona responded, rolling her eyes at her goofy mother as she kept licking Jesse's taint. After a few seconds, she moved her mouth back up to his painfully hard pole and engulfed 6 ½ hard inches in her warm mouth. She swiftly bobbed her head up and down on Jesse's dick which sends him into a moaning frenzy.

Feeling a bit jealous and left out, Kimmy relinquishes Jesse's ankles and bend forward to work the other half of his hard cock with her mouth and tongue. The feeling of Kimmy's giant heavy milk jugs pressing into his abdomen, Ramona's huge teen knockers on his thigh and two pairs of Gibbler mouths feverishly sucking and licking his painfully hard cock was all Jesse could tolerate. Within seconds, Jesse felt his body exploding with ecstasy.

Ramona felt the first of many powerful jet-blast of hot cum urge into her mouth towards the back of her willowy throat. She immediately pulled her head off his cock, coughing and gagging from the large cum shot she just inhaled as three more massive hard cum shots blasted and plastered her pretty young face.

"There she blows!" called out Kimmy.

His body convulsed under the might of his orgasm. His moans and groans continued to be drowned out by Kimmy's bushy piss-soaked cunt as he came. Kimmy watched with a huge shit-eating grin as his enormous cock unloaded several torrents of cum before slowly dying down. Jesse's entire cock, balls, and groin area soaked in his baby batter. Kimmy leaned in and put her mouth to work cleaning up the gigantic mess. Ramona swallowed the large load of spunk and joined her mother in licking Jesse's private area clean. The feeling of the cleanup job became reinvigorating his massive cock back to life.

"Look, Ramona, Jesse's pecker is ready for a second round," Kimmy announced.

Kimmy climbed off Jesse's face that was drenched in sweat and her juices and impaled her wide furry pussy over his huge cock. With her feet planted on opposite sides of his thighs, Kimmy began bouncing up and down on Jesse like a bucking bronco in a rodeo.

"OHHHHHHH, GOD! OHHHHH, FUCK ME WITH THIS BIG DICK! OHHH YEEEEEAH! FUCK ME!" Kimmy yelled as she bounced violently on top of Jesse.

Jesse felt paralyzed under Kimmy's might, but he watched in lust at the sight of Kimmy's giant MILF watermelons as they wildly bounced and flopped all over her torso. The neon orange crop top had risen, freeing her gourd-shaped giant breasts to Jesse's enchanted eyes.

"Don't stare at them, feel them up!" Kimmy commanded Jesse.

Jesse palmed, pawed, and squeezed Kimmy's colossal 34F cups. The softness of her oversized breasts soaked between his fingers as he kneaded them. The torture of licking her disgusting feet and eating her foul-smelling pussy was all worth it to finally get his hands on the biggest pair of natural hooters he has ever seen in person. He pinched and twisted her thick fat nipples to bring her to more pleasure.

"OOOOOOOOOOOH, I'M CUMMING!" howled Kimmy.

Jesse continued mauling her tits as she bathed his hard meaty tool in her cum. Her orgasmic facial expressions were ugly, but all Jesse cared about was playing with her titanic melons, and he was happier than a fat kid at a candy store. As her orgasmic subsided, Kimmy collapsed her exhausted body on top of Jesse, crushing his slick hairy chest with her obscene knockers. Jesse's rock-hard cock was still lodged deep up inside her pussy. He wrapped his arms around her limp body and began thrusting up inside her with reckless abandonment. All Kimmy could do was moan frantically from the mercy of Jesse's big pounding dick, and her cries along with the sounds of his giant balls slapping against her ass echoed throughout the room.

"Holy CRAP! You're going to rip my mom in half with that THING!" gasped Ramona, as she sat at the foot of the bed, naked except for a pair of ankle socks and watched the biggest, hardest cock she ever saw plow into her mother.

"You had this fucking coming to you Gibbler. All those times bring an annoying little brat. You were too young for me then, but now, I'm making up for lost time," Jesse whispered in her ear as he fucked her MILF huge-boobed body like a ragdoll. Jesse gave a jiggling ass a few slaps before rolling over on top of her and jack-hammered his throbbing member balls-deep inside her.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!" was all Ramona heard from her mother. She watched as the entire 12-inch length of his hard, steel-like dick disappeared inside her mother's soaked sloppy cunt with each thrust. With each pullout, her juices poured out soaking the bed sheets beneath them.

Kimmy's pasty legs were in the air, divided apart with her toes and soles scrunched up from the intense, fierce bed shaking pounding she was receiving from her best friend's uncle and arch nemesis.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!" Kimmy roared, as she came again. "OOOOOHH SSSHHIIIIITTTT!"

Even as her body surrendered to unimaginable and intolerable pleasure, Jesse kept up his relentless pounding. He slowed down his thrusting a bit as Kimmy began coming back down to earth. He pulled out briefly to flip the peculiar MILF on her hands and knees and then reinserted his engorged hard dick back inside her cum-drenched stretched pussy. Jesse stood up, slightly hunched over Kimmy's back with her legs in between his, feet hanging off the edge of the bed and commenced fucking her hard from behind. Jesse was going to make sure that the annoying odd brat that once lived next door to him would not forget this fucking.

"UUUUUUUNNNGGGHHHHH!" Kimmy grunted, feeling the biggest, fattest, hardest cock she ever encountered pry her fleshy well-lubricated pussy walls apart and invade her insides. It was the most joyous yet excruciating fucking she ever received.

Jesse was delighted in aggressively pummeling Kimmy from behind. He didn't have to see her face make distorted, ugly expressions and smell her stank breath. He was happy to view her colossal heavy-hung knockers as they were going bonkers beneath her from the force of his hard pounding. A mysterious white substance began leaking from her nipples and spraying all over the sheets.

"My god, Mom! You're leaking. Milk is coming out of your boobs!" an extremely horny Ramona announced.

"I haven't had milk in these cans since you were little," an unaware Kimmy stated. She tucked her head under to witness milk spraying from her large hard nipples and flinging everywhere from her obscenely swinging breasts. "HOLY shit, you're right. My tits sprung a leak. Ooooooh. Jesse is milking me... I'm getting the milk fucked out of me!"

Jesse reached under Kimmy and cupped her undulating monster jugs. They overflowed his hands as he squeezed her tits releasing more of her rich milk, soaking the sheets and his groping hands.

"Mmmmooooooooooooo!" Kimmy expressed, feeling like a human cow getting her fat udders milked. "Mooooooooooooo!"

After a few minutes of blissful groping, Jesse released her mammoth milk-laden sacks of flesh and took hold of her bucking hips. He thrust harder, penetrating his giant hard cock deep in the murky depths of her hair-covered mound. Kimmy came hard again, and the feeling of her creamy hot essences cleansing over his extremely hard cock once tighten his enlarged swinging balls.

"Turn over Kimmy," ordered Jesse, pulling his dick out from her soggy snatch that was still squirting out cum. "Ramona. Make yourself useful, aim my cock in your mother's face and stroke it until I cum."

Ramona climbed up on to the bed beside Jesse and seized his huge, elongated, and obscenely rock-hard cock that was completely soiled in her mother's cum and stunk of her foul pussy. Kimmy sat on the crusty heels of her feet and awaited a face-full of Jesse's jism. A couple of strokes from Ramona's soft hand caused an enormous surge of cum to erupt from Jesse's heavy balls, through his hard manhood and bathe parts of Kimmy's messy brown hair and her entire goofy-looking, sweat-soaked, beet-red face.

"Ahhhhhh!" cried Jesse, unleashing the most gratifying load he has ever produced. He waited years to cum in Kimmy Gibbler's face. And to have her daughter be the one to pull the trigger was the icing on the cake. Kimmy's face looked like icing exploded everywhere, running down her face on to her chest, and huge tits.

"Wow mom, you look ridiculous like you finish a bakkuka session. Gotta get a picture of this so the next time you threaten to ground me, I'll show you this picture," Ramona said, beaming while releasing Jesse's cock.

"I wouldn't be too cocky if I were you, my sweet, sweet Ramona," Kimmy scowled back while unable to see her daughter snapping photos with her iPhone. "I'm pretty sure Jackson's uncle has another hardy helping of his toy soldiers just for you."

"Umm, I don't want that thing ruining my young tight vagina Mom. No, offend. Perhaps a tit-job could do?" a grinning Ramona suggested to Jesse as she hoisted up her large full double Ds on display for him.

"The Jess-Man can never resist a pair of young, bodacious ta-tas," he spoke in the third person.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, 70scelebfangirl

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2018, 09:29:11 PM »
Nice work my friend, I was reading these you put up on Literotica some time ago. I should've thanked you sooner for sharing them with all of us.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: 70scelebfangirl, elux10

TLMorgan

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2018, 03:53:11 AM »
Nice work my friend, I was reading these you put up on Literotica some time ago. I should've thanked you sooner for sharing them with all of us.
Thank you and no worries. Just glad that they are people who appreciate my works.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2018, 08:27:22 AM »
Thank you and no worries. Just glad that they are people who appreciate my works.

Your work will always be appreciated here.  :D You are a fantastic author, I'm honored to have you as a friend.

TLMorgan

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2018, 06:08:43 PM »

Your work will always be appreciated here.  :D You are a fantastic author, I'm honored to have you as a friend.

I feel the same way about you, my friend!  8)

70scelebfangirl

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2019, 02:55:56 AM »
Won't lie this fic itself is better than the whole show

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, TLMorgan

thenewcomer

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2019, 03:30:20 AM »

Agreed. This should have been the reboot.

The following users thanked this post: TLMorgan

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2019, 12:49:27 AM »

Nothing but the truth right there!

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA