Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Marvel Love Chapter 23  (Read 5882 times)

CaptainNinnin

• Author
  • I love writing both fanfiction and erotica.
Marvel Love Chapter 23
« on: January 21, 2019, 12:22:37 PM »
Summary and Disclaimer
This is set in a version of the MCU. But with the addition of some new characters, concepts, and other franchises. Including all of the MCU movies AND TV shows and a few other things too. I DO NOT own any characters that I myself have not come up with and the rightful owners are Disney, FOX (for right now), Warner Bros., and others. No copyright infringement intended.

Chapter 23
Superman: The Journey Begins Part 1

“So this is the Kent Farm?” Claire said as she walked through the gate at the foot of the driveway ahead of me. You might be wondering why she was there. You see she used one of her powers and hid in the dark spaces of Coulson’s office when Skye and I told him about what was happening.

She had made her presence known as we started to plan everything out. She told us that she knew that Skye and I had been hiding something when Skye started watching my Super Sentai with me. Laura had also figured that out too but she, like Claire, knew that whatever it was we would tell them when we were ready. But Claire got impatient and could tell that whatever it was that we were keeping from them had something to do with the mood that I had after talking with Stark. And I told both of them that I was going to talk with the Director about that so she decided to hide in his office beforehand.

She now understood why we kept this from her and the others but she wanted to help me with it. So I decided to bring her with me when I talked to Clark Kent. And as luck would have it Clark had saved a little boy two days before using his super speed. So that was the excuse for the visit and not that Tony was forcing my hand.

“Can I help you?” a young man said.

“You must be Conner Kent. Where is the man that you were cloned from?” I asked with a smile. He looked shocked that I knew that he was a clone.

“How do you know that?” he asked me.

“Just go get Kal-El,” I said using Clark’s Kryptonian name. He went into the farmhouse and he came out with everyone else: Clark’s mother Martha Kent, his daughter from the future Mia Kent, his cousin also born on Krypton Kara Kent and Clark Kent himself.

“How do you know the name Kal-El?” Clark asked me.

“I don’t just know your Kryptonian name but everyone else’s too. Let’s see, there’s Kara Kent or Kara Zor-El. Mia Kent or Cir Kal-El. And last but not least, even though he is your clone Conner Kent or Kon-El.” I said to them.

“How can a human know that?” Kara asked.

“We’re human?” Claire asked with a smile and she turned into Singularity. I laughed internally at the looks on their faces. Then I started to shuffle through all my modes: Magma, Colossus, Iceman, Flame, and Bling.

“So Clark was in his underwear butt in the air knocked unconscious, because he was exposed to Blue Kryptonite earlier in the day and still had not gotten over it and Bizarro standing over him. I looked at Bizarro and asked why he was there. He said and I quote: ‘Bizarro loves Superman long time’. ” I said and everyone started laughing. We were in the kitchen and I was telling a true story about one of my many encounters with Superman.

“No, he didn’t?” Conner asked, laughing his ass off.

“Yeah, you should have seen it. I fell over laughing, Bizarro was trying to figure out what I was laughing at and Clark at that moment woke up and was back to normal and was clearly trying to figure out what was going on because I was on the floor and couldn’t breathe because I was laughing so hard and Bizarro had this stupid look on his face. And Bizarro said it again and Clark nearly fell over laughing too. After that, we started calling Bizarro the Laughing Kryptonite.” I laughed and everyone was laughing with me.

“Why did he say that in the first place?” Martha Kent asked, smiling.

“Bizarro speaks backward in most universes. Up equals down, left equals right. And he’s not very bright, in many ways he’s like the Hulk in that aspect. Anyway, what he was trying to say was that he hated that universe’s Superman and that he only met him a short time before I got to that universe. And it came out as Bizarro loves Superman long time.” I explained to her. Everyone was coming down from my story now.

“So why aren’t you Superman yet?” I asked Clark point blank.

“I mean from what I saw on that tape you have the training and skills. You even have Kara, Mia, and Conner here with you. But you’re not running around in tights or the cape. Why?” I asked.

“Because of Mia,” he said somberly.

“Cyborg Superman,” I said to myself more than the rest of the room.

“You’ve heard of him in the Omniverse?” Mia asked.

“Yes on occasion. So you found out about the fact that you could one day be turned into a cyborg and what...stopped trying?” I asked.

“What do you mean ‘could’?” Martha asked.

“Time travel is a funny thing. Most of the time you’re not traveling through time you’re creating a new universe. A universe where, most likely, the future you came from would never come to be. And if that is the case here then you will never become Cyborg Superman.” I said.

“And if I do then no one can stop me. I’ll go on a killing spree.” Clark said.

“You think that no one can stop you?” I asked.

“No one CAN stop me,” Clark said to me.

“Toot your own horn.” I joked.

“It’s not funny,” Clark said.

“Yes, it is. Okay, I’ll make a bet with you. You and I fight for twenty minutes, if I get even one scratch on you you’ll dawn the tights, and the cape and become Superman.” I said.

“And if I win?” Clark asked.

“You know the different colors of Kryptonite right?” I asked.

“Yeah, there’s Green Kryptonite, Red Kryptonite, Silver Kryptonite, and Blue Kryptonite,” Conner said, listing off the Kryptonite that he knew.

“That’s very good,” I said.

“And what exactly is Kryptonite?” Claire asked.

“Clark and Kara were both born on another planet. This planet was called Krypton. I say WAS because it blew up shortly after both Clark and Kara were sent off that planet. Earlier you may have noticed that all of their Kryptonian names end in El; that is because they are all from the House of El or to put it simply from the same family. Kara IS Clark’s biological cousin, Conner is Clark’s clone and Mia is Clark’s biological daughter from the future.

“And Kryptonite are pieces of their home planet. Exposure to Green Kryptonite radiation will greatly weaken a Kryptonian, slowly robbing them of their powers and prolonged exposure to Green Kryptonite proves fatal. Red Kryptonite causes severe changes in Kryptonians personality. Silver Kryptonite causes hallucinations. Blue Kryptonite suppresses Kryptonians power, for a time. But there should be more, you have Silver so there should be GOLD in them there hills.” I joked.

“Gold Kryptonite?” Clark asked.

“Yes. Gold Kryptonite is one of the rarest variations of Kryptonite found; it typically exists in the form of a meteor floating through space. Gold Kryptonite has an effective range of two feet, and permanently removes a Kryptonians super-powers. So if you win, I'll help you find some so Cyborg Superman can never come into existence.” I said to him.

“You have yourself a deal,” Clark said sure that he was going to win our little bet.

“I would wish you luck but I know you’re not going to win,” Clark said to me. We were standing in a field that the Kent family had owned for generations. Everyone else was watching the fight from a safe distance.

“If I’m not mistaken you sound more arrogant than confident,” I said taking off my shirt.

“What are you doing?” Clark asked.

“You can fly so I thought that I would even the playing field and there is only one way that I love flying,” I said to him as I grew my wings.

“Okay, but those wings can’t keep up with me,” Clark said as we took our places waiting for Claire’s signal. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity she fired off one of her energy blasts.

I took off running straight at him. This confused him after the show that I put on growing my wings. Then I teleported out in a puff of sulfur smelling smoke. He looked all around him. “Where is he?” he muttered to himself. “Did he take flight?” he asked looking up into the sky. But then he heard a growling noise coming from underneath him as he looked down I jumped out phasing through the very dirt beneath his feet. My claws were out and I had a smile on my face as I sliced his arm drawing blood. It was only three little nicks but he couldn’t believe his eyes.

“Gotcha,” I said smiling at him.

“How...How did you do that?” he asked as my wings started to recede back into my body.

“Simple Clark, or should I say, Superman, you thought that no one could ever beat you. And the truth is that most superheroes can’t. But there are a few that can kick your ass twelve ways to Sunday.” I said to him with a smile.

“And there’s more each day. Because when she gave you that warning I hadn’t come to this universe before.” I said lying about that.

It was true that I had never been to this universe before. But THAT wasn’t going to be the reason that he wouldn’t become Cyborg Superman here. While it was still possible that the person that turned him into Cyborg Superman was saved along with them. It was extremely unlikely that he would become Cyborg Superman here in this universe. And there were a lot of superheroes that Superman rarely fought before so there were a fair few people that could take him on and live to tell the tale.

“But now I’m here and I am changing things about this universe each day. So there could be quite a few that can stop you now.” I said to him.

“So if I go rogue?” Clark asked.

“We’ll put you down if it comes to it,” I said putting a hand on his shoulder as everyone came over to us. Everyone but Claire was shocked that I had done it. It had only taken me three minutes and twenty seconds.

“That was amazing,” Mia said staring at me.

“It’s a gift.” I joked. Claire smiled and gave me a kiss.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 10:39:51 PM by CaptainNinnin »

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA