Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Marvel Love Chapter 32  (Read 5564 times)

CaptainNinnin

• Author
  • I love writing both fanfiction and erotica.
Marvel Love Chapter 32
« on: February 04, 2019, 04:40:03 PM »
Summary and Disclaimer
This is set in a version of the MCU. But with the addition of some new characters, concepts, and other franchises. Including all of the MCU movies AND TV shows and a few other things too. I DO NOT own any characters that I myself have not come up with and the rightful owners are Disney, FOX (for right now), Warner Bros., and others. No copyright infringement intended.

Chapter 32
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. “The Things We Bury”

“So you are on the way to Hawaii and we are here holding down the fort?” May asked Coulson.

“I probably won’t even see the tarmac,” Coulson said with a smile. He had taken Trip, Skye and Sarah to Hawaii to find that city that both HYDRA and S.H.I.E.L.D. were looking for. But they had to do this on sight for this to work. While he had left me and May in charge here at the Playground.

“How is Bobbi interrogating Bakshi?” Coulson asked.

“She’s doing alright I’ll keep you posted,” May said and Coulson hung up.

At this point, my cell phone started to go off. “What is it?” May asked as I checked my phone.

“It’s a text from the mom of a friend of mine, Mrs. Kent. She wants to meet me in Kansas City at two o’clock this afternoon.” I said reading it.

“Why would she want that?” May asked.

“I don’t know. But I must admit my interest is piqued. Think you can handle everything here?” I asked/joked.

“Just get out of my hair already,” she said with a smile and left the room.

Mrs. Kent wanted to meet me at a secluded restaurant that she knew. I told the hostess who I was there to meet and she took me to the table reserved for her. Then she told me that she would be back with a menu in a minute. As I placed my order with the waitress, the hostess came back with Mrs. Kent. She looked at the waitress and placed her order. “You’ve been here before I take it,” I said to her standing up to greet her as the waitress left to place our orders in the back.

“This is my favorite restaurant so yeah,” she said with a smile.

“Thank you for meeting me.” Mrs. Kent said, giving me a hug.

“I’m happy to Mrs. Kent,” I said as we broke apart and sat down.

“Please call me Martha,” she said smiling at me.

“So is the food any good here?” I asked.

“I think so. But Clark says that he hates it here,” she said.

“Why?” I asked.

“This was the restaurant that Lana dumped him in,” she said. “Ouch,” I said as the waitress came back with our drinks.

“Okay, Martha. I must admit if any of you would use the phone number I gave you all, I didn’t think it would be you.” I said to her with a smile.

“Well, I’ve been meaning to do this for some time now. But I had to figure out the right words,” she said. She looked a little nervous as the waitress came back with our food.

“What is it, Martha?” I asked as we started to eat.

“Ever since that day, Clark has been using his powers the way Jonathan and I always hoped. Making this world a better place as Superman,” she said in a whisper for that last part.

“Yeah, I’m glad to hear it. I wish there will be a day that none of us have to use our powers the way that we have to. But that day is nowhere near now.” I said with a sad smile.

“Well, the truth is that if it wasn’t for you I don’t think that Clark would have had the courage to be out there. And I’ve wanted to thank you for that,” she said with a smile.

“You don’t have to do that. I believe that a true act of kindness isn’t done for a thank you but done for the benefit of the one that you help. And that’s what that was an act of kindness.” I said.

“But I want to,” she said with a very determined look as we ate the last bights of our food.

“Now that was a thank you,” I said as she lay on my arm. The two of us had just made love.

“I told you before, this was not my intention when I called you,” she said with a smile.

I kissed her. “I know. But I do have one question.” I said.

“What’s that?” she asked.

“How did you know that I loved Super Sentai ? And which seasons to get?” I asked.

It was true she did not bring me to that restaurant to end up in this hotel bed. But to give me every season of Super Sentai that I didn’t already have from this universe. “Claire. I asked her what I could do to thank you. She said that you loved Super Sentai and told me which seasons that you needed. So I looked everywhere for them and bought them.” she said.

“So is that what had taken this long to call? Because you had to buy these seasons?” I asked.

“Well, no. I really don’t like to admit this but, when you beat my son...it turned me on,” she said, getting a little embarrassed.

“You got turned on when I beat Clark?” I asked, amazed.

“Yes okay. I got horny seeing you beat a man that I’ve seen bench press a tractor,” she said now embracing the weirdness about all this.

“It’s nothing to be embarrassed about. You are a woman after all. But why would that be the reason you waited as long as you did?” I asked.

“I was afraid that I would just jump you as soon as I saw you. That worked out well didn’t it?” she joked.

I kissed her again. “As Claire would say it’s nothing to be ashamed of or embarrassed by when someone has sexual feelings for someone,” I said with a smile.

“What happens now?” she asked.

“Well, first I think we should have round two. Then we go out and get some Chinese food.” I said kissing her and we started to make love again.

“Now I have a question for you?” I asked her. We had just eaten dinner and we were hand in hand. We discussed it and decided to, at the very least, try and see where this is going to go.

“What is that?” she asked as we stopped and she pulled me into a hug.

“What will Clark say if/when he finds out about us?” I asked.

“Why don’t you just ask him?” a male voice said and we both recognized it.

“Hi Clark.” we both said. We were kids caught with our hands in the cookie jar.

“Hello you two,” he said. To my surprise, he had a smile on his face.

“Okay. I know I kicked your butt a while ago but I really don’t want to fight you again.” I said half joking, half serious.

“Don’t worry. I’m actually happy for the both of you. I just wish that so many of the female members of my family weren’t crushing on the same man.” he said with a smile.

“Excuse me?” Martha asked.

“Mia right?” I asked.

“You’re all she can talk about anymore,” Clark said with a sigh.

“Sorry, everyone can’t be me.” I joked. He smirked and she punched me in the shoulder playfully.

“So what are you going to do about Mia?” Martha asked.

“Well, our policy when it comes to women that we know that have a crush on me is to wait until they make their feelings known. That way I get the chance to get to know them before we do anything. That is unless we absolutely have to tell them that we know about how they feel. So I’m waiting for her to make the first move while getting to know her while working together. That’s one of the reasons that I gave you my number.” I explained.

“I’ll remember that,” Clark said with a smile.

“But don’t wait too long. She might just give up.” Martha said, pulling me closer.

“I won’t,” I said holding her.

“So what happened here?” I asked as I returned. Everyone was talking in the common area.

“Well, we found out that Whitehall is actually Werner Reinhardt, a German scientist who worked under the Red Skull,” May said.

“Wait, Jemma you said that Whitehall was old but not Grandpa Moses old.” I joked.

“Somehow in 1989, he found a way to turn back the clock,” Hunter said. That started to get me thinking.

“How did we find all this out?” I asked.

“Well, Bobbi got Bakshi to slip up. And he said that Whitehall studied under the Red Skull.” Fitz said.

“And then Bakshi banged his head on the table breaking a cyanide capsule embedded in his cheekbone,” Jemma said.

I was internally wishing that we could tell Bobbi and Mack about me being able to read minds right now and not have to wait. We had decided that we wouldn’t tell them about that until we were ready for what came afterward. So when she said that she wanted to interrogate Bakshi we knew that I couldn’t be with her. That was one reason that May and I were glad that Martha had sent me that text. But now I wished I was here to see if my theory was right.

“Are Coulson and the team back yet?” I asked.

“No, they should be back any minute,” Bobbi said.

“Have Coulson and Skye meet me in his office,” I said as I went off to wait for them.

“What did Mrs. Kent want?” May asked following me.

“Oh, she wanted to thank me for helping her son,” I said.

“So she slept with you. I can smell her perfume,” she said with a smile.

“Well no. She got the seasons of Super Sentai that I needed. But she had been sexually attracted to me since I met her son. I know it’s weird but that’s what happened. She ended up giving in to her urges and kissed me after lunch. We ended up at a hotel and made love the rest of the afternoon. And then the awkward thing happened.” I said.

“What?” May asked.

“Her son caught us after we had dinner. She was in my arms and the first thing that popped into my mind was that he was going to punch me to the moon if he could.” I said with a smile because she didn’t know that he might be able to do just that.

Waiting for Coulson seemed to take forever because she kept teasing me about the hole being beaten up by a human. “What is it?” Coulson asked as he and Skye came into the room.

“Thank god. If I had to deal with more jokes about how I was afraid of Clark Kent I would scream.” I said hugging Skye. Skye saw what I was talking about and smiled. She knew that he was Superman and there were more jokes to be told later.

“Wait, they finally called you?” Skye asked with a smile.

“Yeah, but it was just Mrs. Kent,” I said.

“I knew that she would be the one that would call you first,” Skye said with a look of triumph.

“You knew that she had a crush on you?” May asked.

“Claire has become very adept at reading human arousal,” Skye said.

“She said that she thought that Martha Kent was sexually attracted to me. And I knew that Mia, Clarks’ foster daughter, had also developed a crush on me.” I said.

“We have the policy to wait until the girl makes the first move. That is unless he has to make the first move like with Sarah. Is that what you wanted to talk about, baby? Because if that was it you could’ve waited. We have a lot to tell you.” Skye said.

“Is it bigger than your mother was being used as a genetic experiment by Daniel Whitehall?” I asked.

“Where did you get that?” May asked. We told them what we found out and how.

“But why do you think that my mother had something to do with this?” Skye asked.

“Well, to be honest, it’s only a theory but something attracted HYDRA to your mother. And Reinhardt had put a woman in a cage just before he was taken down. With all the downtime that I had at the beginning around here, I read up on a lot of what has happened here in this universe.” I said to Coulson who looked like he wanted to know how I knew all of this.

“Now going by physical descriptions of the woman she loosely resembles you. Which could mean that she was your grandmother? But remember what Ward said about the fact HYDRA was after your mother. Why would finding your mother cause them to call in the HYDRA troops?” I asked.

“It wouldn’t,” Skye said.

“But if they found the exact same woman after forty years that would,” Coulson said.

“And then they would call upon the guy who did the experiments in the first place,” May said.

“And then Reinhardt becomes Whitehall.” I finished.

“And my Dad is working with him,” Skye said, staring at her feet.

“What?” May and I asked.

“We ran into Skye’s father on the mission. He’s helping Whitehall find the city. It’s confirmed Skye is an Inhuman. He wants her to have her powers.” Coulson said.

“Why?” May asked.

“Because he wants to turn her away from all of us,” I said thinking it all through.

“What?” they asked.

“Once you get powers, there’s going to be some backlash. You might see a side of the people here that you never thought you would see. I’ve gone through it enough times to know that. He wants you to turn to your people and away from us.” I said.

“That would never happen. I already decided when I found out that I could be an Inhuman that you were going to teach me how to use my powers. Whatever they might be.” Skye said.

“He doesn’t know that. And if he doesn’t know that Whitehall may be the one who did whatever he might have done to your mother-” May said thinking about all the possibilities.

“I think that he does. He just wants to find that city so that he could seek revenge and get his family back at the same time. Either way, we have to find out what exactly happened to your mother and father.” I said.

“Then we need to find Raina,” Coulson said.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 01:04:21 AM by CaptainNinnin »

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA