Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Marvel Love Chapter 37  (Read 5527 times)

CaptainNinnin

• Author
  • I love writing both fanfiction and erotica.
Marvel Love Chapter 37
« on: February 10, 2019, 05:29:53 PM »
Summary and Disclaimer
This is set in a version of the MCU. But with the addition of some new characters, concepts, and other franchises. Including all of the MCU movies AND TV shows and a few other things too. I DO NOT own any characters that I myself have not come up with and the rightful owners are Disney, FOX (for right now), Warner Bros., and others. No copyright infringement intended.

Notes
Here is the first of two new “television shows”. The other will be here in two chapters.

Also, I figured with Daisy dating a man that knew what she could become somewhat I figured that she would want to make the name change sooner than she did in the TV show. So from this chapter onwards, she will be called Daisy Johnson.

And I know that she shouldn’t have the type of control that is seen here. But like it says in the chapter this is the first time that other people can just watch and see how she and S-Class are in sync. Also, I think she would want to show off with her fiancé in front of her friends too. That’s why after she does all of what she does she loses control more often. Because that is what the first few “episodes” are for. Her learning how to use her powers in a way that would make her Quake long before she does in the show.

And I have heard that they might actually use A-Force in the actual MCU so when/if they do I will figure out what I am going to do about names. Whether I’ll change that teams name or this teams name. I am okay with it, either way, the team will still have A-Force in there name either way I choose.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy.

Chapter 37
A-Force “The Core Force”

“S-Class we could use your help,” May said. We returned up to the theater but HYDRA had sent for reinforcements while we were down there. There must have been at least a hundred men out there heading for the theater.

“I think we can manage,” Daisy said cracking her knuckles.

“Are you sure you’re up for this rookie?” I joked.

“Try and keep up slow poke.” Daisy joked back. And the two of us started to head for the doors.

“Skye, don’t go out there,” Jemma said.

“The name’s not Skye anymore,” I said with a smile.

“It’s Daisy . Daisy Johnson ,” she said with a smile as the two of us walked out the front doors.

It was like Wonder Woman, X-23, and Singularity. We were in perfect sync. When she zigged I zagged. While fighting I moved my shoulder so she could send a shockwave at ten guys and at the same time she tilted her head so that I could fire off an optic blast that missed her by inches and took out ten guys myself. She grabbed one guy with one hand and with the other sent both of them into the air as I sent diamonds at three guys that were about to attack her.

“That was a textbook superhero landing my love,” I said to her as she landed on one knee, sending a shock wave that put several on shaky legs.

“Why do we do that?” she asked as the guy she had taken up with her landed on three guys ten feet away.

“I don’t know but it’s something that we all do,” I said, punching out two thugs at once.

“But my knees are killing me now,” she said as she mimicked Goku from Dragon Ball and sent ten men hurtling into a wall with a Kamehameha like gesture.

“Tell me about it. I think that I would have had to have several knee surgeries if it weren’t for my healing factor.” I said as we finished the last of them off.

At this point, there was a HYDRA Quinjet that started to fire shots all around us. I turned into my Bling mode and Daisy knew what I wanted her to do. I jumped into the air in front of her and she sent me flying at that Quinjet. I smashed right through it to the other side. Then I activated my White Lantern Ring, turning myself into the White Lantern. I created an energy construct bubble around the Quinjet shielding the ground from the explosion. I landed it and myself on the ground. And as I walked up to Daisy I went back to resting form and kissed her.

“That was amazing mate,” Hunter said as the rest of them came up to the two of us.

“You think that was amazing. Wait until she has the right training.” Diana said as all my other girlfriends came up to us.

“You noticed too?” I asked.

“All three of us noticed,” Laura said.

“What are you talking about?” Maria asked.

“Well as I started to fight alongside all of them,” I said.

“We found out that we weren’t just in sync with him. But we are also in sync with one another.” Claire said.

“And I...haven’t quite...found the off switch yet,” Daisy said with a small grimace of pain.

“And she broke her forearms trying to turn them off,” Diana said as I gently touched them, healing them for her. I had done this when I kissed her too. But I think finally showing everyone in a more substantial way that she was indeed in sync with me was exiting her and caused her to break her forearms again.

“Speaking about powers; how did you get them anyway?” Trip asked.

“Skye is an Inhuman I believe they’re called. And once they go through terrigenesis they have powers. And she just went through terrigenesis so she has powers now.” Laura said.

“Actually we found out what her name really is,” I said.

“It’s Daisy Johnson. But why did you want me to get these powers after you found that out?” Daisy asked.

“Because I’ve worked alongside another Daisy Johnson before. I should have seen it before; you and she have similar back stories but she had gotten her powers when she was younger and for the first few years of her heroic life everyone thought that she was a mutant. That is my only defense: you are more in tune with a normal Inhuman when it comes to that aspect. She went by the superhero name of Quake.” I said with a smile.

“But you said-” Daisy began.

“Yes. That’s right.” I said, smiling broader and grabbing her hand healing her as she caused more fractures in her arms.

“Do you think that I can do that?” Daisy asked me, smiling now too.

“Why not?” I said, still smiling.

“What are you talking about?” Fitz asked.

“Quake is if he remembered correctly, the third person able to say that she was once an Avenger AND Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. in the seed universe. The only others were Nick Fury, Tony Stark, and Steve Rogers.” May said.

“I remember everything about your first night with us,” May said with a smile.

“She’s right and that’s why I wanted you to get your powers,” I said to her, giving her a kiss.

“But how did you get here?” Coulson asked the girls.

“Well a couple weeks ago when I went back to my home universe a friend of mine, named Forge, powers became permanently copied. This helps me invent several things. Like these handy teleportation devices. But I was afraid of these falling into the wrong hands. So I gave them to the people that I trust with my life: my girlfriends.” I said to everyone.

“Most of us are heroes. And with several of us being members of the Avengers and the Lantern Corps among other responsibilities we have we don’t see each other as often as we would like. So we decided to use them to stay in contact with each other because even if we are heroes we’re human too. And we have needs that are both sexual and emotional.” Daisy said with a smile.

“I called them here when we got out of there because I knew that they would want to be here for Daisy,” I said with a smile to Coulson.

“Um,” I said as Maria and the rest of the Avengers came up to us.

“Why are they here?” I asked.

“Well, there was a little miscommunication,” Maria said to me after giving me a kiss.

“So you two are dating now?” Steve asked.

“Yeah, when I said Danger Room I wasn’t talking danger danger. It’s a training room. But none of the bases that you gave us Tony is far enough away from civilization. Do you have a place that we can go and train?” I said.

“Who’s ‘WE’?” Thor asked.

At this moment there was a shock wave and several trees went flying. “DAISY!!” I yelled and went running. Everyone followed and in the clearing stood Daisy with Singularity hovering just above her. When Singularity landed she expelled Diana and Laura before returning to her Claire form.

“Are you alright?” I asked everyone.

“Yeah, Claire pulled us into herself when we felt Daisy losing it,” Diana said.

“Daisy?” I asked.

“Yeah I’m fine, but my forearms are broken again.” she winced as I took her forearms into my hands and healed them.

“It happened because I was a little excited when I realized that ALL of the Avengers were here,” she said with a small smile.

“Should I be jealous?” I asked, smiling.

“Not in a million years,” she said kissing me.

We then explained everything that had happened. “The Kree’s experiments failed everywhere else,” Thor confirmed my suspicions.

“Everywhere but here. And they have been living in secret all this time. Anyway, we need to train her to use her powers and stop breaking her forearms. And now that there are enough of us to justify a Danger Room I was hoping that you would have a place that meets the bill.” I said to Tony. Tony started thinking.

“Tony please give him what he wants?” Maria said.

“Is this his girlfriend or Tony’s employee talking?” Natasha asked.

“Both actually; I’ve seen the two of them fight which made me go back and look at all the footage we have of him fighting with what we call the Big Four. And once she’s trained I think that these five people alone could be a greater force than the Avengers.” Maria said to everyone.

“There is one place,” Tony said.

“Here it is,” Tony said as we entered a facility in Upstate New York. It was a big expansive compound hidden to the public just a few short miles from Fort Drum.

“Several houses up top are connected to these underground passageways. They all lead to the training grounds down here. It's three miles below the service. And there is a fully stocked and functional five-star kitchen. And a game room with all the amenities. And has a fully stocked bar.” Tony said to me.

All the other Avengers had left already. He and Maria were the only ones with us on this little tour. “Maria is going to stay here with you guys in case you need anything else. Try not to destroy anything.” Tony said.

“Thank you, my friend,” I said to him.

“If you live up to the hype don’t mention it. Otherwise, you owe me several million dollars.” Tony joked as he walked away.

“What’s the name of this base?” Laura asked him as he walked away.

“A-Force Base. It’s what I was thinking about calling the Iron Legion. And this was where I did most of the testing. Later.” he said leaving us alone.

“What’s so funny?” Maria asked me because as soon as he said it I started to smile.

“It has something to do with the multiverse again doesn’t it?” Diana asked.

“Well, yeah,” I said smiling at Claire.

“What?” Claire asked.

“In the seed universe Singularity was one of the founding members of a superhero team known as A-FORCE ,” I said to everyone.

“Well, maybe this is how A-Force makes its way here?” Claire said.

“If that’s the case I’m packing the wrong equipment.” I joked.

“What?” Daisy asked.

“A-Force was a team of all female Avengers,” I said to them.

“Well, I think it’s much more... fun this way,” Laura said to the room at large with a devilish smile.

“Before we talk about if we can form A-Force here can we please get started on my training? I don’t wanna break my arms anymore.” Daisy said with a smile too.

“Too true. Okay, where do you want to start?” I asked as we started her training.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 01:01:48 AM by CaptainNinnin »

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA