Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Era Erotica (Taylor Swift)  (Read 156553 times)

Shaggy21x

• Trying to make up for Lost Time. Frustrated Writer
Re: Era Erotica (Taylor Swift) [Chp. 37 Posted 3/20]
« Reply #135 on: March 20, 2021, 07:13:41 PM »
Very nice take on this new world of Video calls. I do wonder about Ms Swift's sex life, she is so talented and successful in her music career, writing, singing, perforrming. Pretty organised business and finance wise it seems and Joe Alwyn comes from a sound and solid background with strong musical tradition in his family. My hunch is that Taylor takes sex very seriously and is very good at it!
All hail Emma Raducanu.
All hail Sarina Wiegman.

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
« Reply #136 on: March 20, 2021, 08:00:06 PM »
Very hot and unique take on the solo story. The heat is there along with the sweet. Makes me wonder though, who was the lovely friend who introduced Tay to that special sex shop....

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, Dexter07

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
« Reply #137 on: March 21, 2021, 02:05:29 PM »
Very nice take on this new world of Video calls. I do wonder about Ms Swift's sex life, she is so talented and successful in her music career, writing, singing, perforrming. Pretty organised business and finance wise it seems and Joe Alwyn comes from a sound and solid background with strong musical tradition in his family. My hunch is that Taylor takes sex very seriously and is very good at it!

Thanks very much!  That's my hunch as well, but who can say for sure?  Taylor and Joe are absolutely lovely together, and they seem to make each other very happy, which is really all that matters!

Jesse90

« Reply #138 on: March 22, 2021, 12:53:05 AM »
Hot as usual, man! Gonna be sad to see this series end whenever it does

Tayniel

« Reply #139 on: March 26, 2021, 06:36:08 AM »
A very hot scenario with Taylor digitally taking over control, enjoyed her instructions and not least the creative name she's given that special toy.

Nice story-telling around it, certainly one of the more relatable stories out there.

Guess we'd all take a shot at / into a PussTay.. ;)

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
Re: Era Erotica (Taylor Swift) [Chp. 38 Posted 4/21]
« Reply #140 on: April 21, 2021, 08:23:58 PM »
Disclaimer: This a work of fiction.  This is not real.  It did not/will not ever happen in real life and should not be mistaken as such.

Chapter Thirty-Eight: Hey Stephen(s)
Starring Taylor Swift
Codes: MF, Roleplay, Oral

“Ready for it?”  Taylor asked, calling out from the other room as Cole fidgeted with excitement atop their bed.

He didn’t know where to place his hands.  They kept moving them from place to place with barely containable excitement. 

“You betcha Swift!”  He called back eagerly.

Stepping into the room with her usual dramatic flair, his mouth fell open and his eyes bulged so much, he might as well have been a cartoon character.  She was jam-packed so tightly into the outfit, it was bursting at the seams, threatening to tear with even the slightest of movements.

“Wo-w-w-w.  Wow, Swift.  Wow.  Wow.  Wow.”  He stammered as his eyes ran up and down her figure. 

Taylor Swift stood there, striking a seductive pose with an appropriately sexy pout, in a cheerleader’s uniform.  The cheerleader uniform.  The very same one from the Shake It Off music video.  It definitely did not fit her anymore.  How she had managed to cram her happy, healthy and much fuller figure into the getup was nothing short of a miracle.  Her breasts were overflowing, spilling out of the top, causing a visible strain on the stitching.  The pleated skirt, which had once comfortable concealed her pert and perky rear could now only barely cover the hearty ample peach.  In fact, upon closer inspection, she had only the pleated skirt on, he guessed because the spandex shorts no longer fit at all.  It all had to be a bit uncomfortable, but she’d done it for him.  A special treat.  She knew how much he loved that particular outfit.   

“You still like it?”  She asked, from between lips painted ruby red and with her hair tied back in ponytail with a matching ribbon.

The tightness in his shorts was evidence enough as he openly ogled her.  Her gaze slide downwards to stare pointedly at it, eyebrows raising in a smug satisfied kind of way.

“Nice to know I still got it.”  She joked before beginning to close the distance between the two of them.  “Now Stephens, you remember the rules, you score during the game, you score with me.  And you scored big time.  Won the championship and everything.”

And with those words, he got a flash of the first time they’d fooled around with this outfit. 

“Wow Swift.  This is amazing.”  I said looking around the film set of a high-budget music video.  “So cool!”

People were hurrying hither and thither, clutching clipboards, moving lights or ushering actors to their respective places.

“It is, isn’t it?  I can’t believe you haven’t been on set with me before.  I could have sworn you’d been an extra before in at least one of my videos.”

There was a brief silence as I stared intently at her, tore between my fascination with the workings of a film set and the cheerleading uniform she was currently sporting.  Taylor ultimately won out.  I couldn’t take my eyes off of her.  The stark white sneakers.  The bare smooth legs that seemed to run for miles and miles.  The bright blue pleated skirt, just swishy enough to give the occasional glimpse of spandex underneath.  The exposed midriff, with her belly button covered, of course.  The TS logo emblazoned upon her chest.  The lips, donned in the brightest shade of red imaginable.  And finally, the ponytail, perfectly manicured and styled, held together with hairspray and a ribbon.  It was like she’d walked out of a personal fantasy into reality. 

“Eyes up here buddy.”  She said with a whistle as she turned around when I didn’t respond.

“Eh-hem.  Sorry, Swift.”  I said, my eyes snapping back up to meet her piercing blue ones.  “You just look really good.  Perfect for the part, I mean.  You have the Cole Stephens seal of approval.”

Crossing her arms, she tapped her foot rather knowingly as a sly smile tugged at her lips.  She gave me a once over, head to toe, then spoke.  “It shouldn’t be too much longer.  I figured you didn’t want to spend the whole day on set, just the fun part.  We wrap in an hour or so.”
“Sure, do you thing Swift.  I’ll stay out of the way.” 

With a nod, Taylor marched off and was immediately beset by a number of people, all clamoring for her attention about one thing or another.  Settling down into my chair behind the director, I marveled at my own little special viewing area.  VIP was even on the back of my chair. 

With wide eyes, I watched as she got up there and did her thing perfectly.  She was a cheerleader incarnate, except for the parts where she wasn’t.  And that was entirely the point of the music video, but whatever she was doing my eyes stayed locked on her the entire time.  And when they finished the final shot for the day, Taylor took care of a few last things before gesturing for me to follow her.  Leading me to her dressing room, she opened the door and indicated I should go inside.  It was suitably appropriate for a star of Taylor’s caliber.  Just fancy and large enough without being over the top.  Some furniture strewn about, a squishy looking couch in the corner, a tall movie-set style chair in the center opposite a brightly lit mirror ringed with lightbulbs and table with a few haphazardly placed cosmetics atop it.  The door closed with a shut and I heard an audible lock *CLICK* into place.  Turning around, I found Taylor pressed up against the door, her eyes burning with lust.

“Well Stephens.  You played one hell of a game out there.”  She said, with a slight southern twang reminiscent of her younger years.  “Threw the winning touchdown and everything.  And you know what that means.  You score on the field; you score with me.” 

“…Swift?”  I asked, always the last to know what she was planning in that pretty blonde head of hers.

Prowling towards me like a wildcat, she covered the distance on her lengthy stems in three struts.  Pressing herself close against me, her soft hands slunk around my body until she had me in a tight embrace. 

“C’mon, play along.  I saw the way you were eyeing me up out there.  Didn’t you ever want to fuck the head cheerleader?”  Taylor asked softly, placing a great emphasis on the word fuck as she batted her mascara laden lashes at me.

“Not really.”  I replied, stoned-faced and stoic.  Taylor looked genuinely taken aback for a moment and there was a prolonged pause.  “But then again, she didn’t look anything like you.”

With a quick motion, I scooped her up and she gave an excitable squeak.  Spinning around, I deposited her on table in front of the mirror.  Her bare legs wrapped around me as I pulled her torso close to mine and pressed my lips to her gleaming ruby red pair.  The moment our lips touched; it was pure electricity.  Push and pull.  Back and forth.  The kissing ping-ponged, both of us burning fuel from a day’s worth of pent-up lust from onset ogling.  As our tongues played a vigorous game of tonsil tennis, my hands slide all over her slender frame, unsure where to grab first.  First, they snaked beneath her cheerleading skirt to squeeze her tight and supple ass, but just as quickly they slithered up her body to fondle her perky breasts.  I could just make out the hardness of her nipples, even concealed as they were beneath the TS top.  Our liplocking broke and my ears were greeted to gentle moaning from Taylor as I felt her up like we were just a couple of horny coeds beneath the bleachers. 

Kissing wasn’t the only thing on my mind.  At least not just on the lips as I pulled her to the very edge of the table and wriggled myself free from her leglock.  Her big blue eyes blinked innocently as I sank down to my knees and stuck my head beneath her skirt.  Darkness clouded my vision as my fingers blindly searched over a seemingly endless sea of fabric, searching for some way, any way, to remove them.  Taylor’s hands rested on my shoulders, egging me onwards.  After a minute of cursing and clumsy fingers, I poked my head back out.

“How the fuck do I get these off?”

Throwing her head back laughing, Taylor reached behind her to assist me, but it was already too late.  I found a grip and started pulling.  Something ripped, as they started to give way.

“Oh my!  So strong Stephens!”  Taylor said, the southern drawl stronger than ever now. 

Yanking the spandex down they tore free, stage underwear coming right along with it as I pulled them down the alabaster expanse of her flawlessly smooth legs.  They ended up getting caught around just one of her white tennis sneakers.  With a flick of her ankle, they flew off, discarded into the corner of the room. 

“I hope you don’t need any reshoots…or have a spare.””  I said, suddenly concerned, but it was a fleeting feeling as I looked at what was facing me. 

Her bare pussy was laid bare before me, the hem of her skirt resting on the top of my head.  Kissing along her thigh, my tongue trailed about her labia and swirled around her clit once or twice before diving deep into her velvety folds.  Tasting her, my tongue bathed in her arousal, her usual flavor tinged with sweat after a full day of shooting.  If anything, that made it better, like she’d spent the day cheering me on from the sidelines in the hot southern heat. 

“Fuck me.  That’s good.”  Taylor swore as she gasped and leaned back, the bob of her ponytail brushing up against the brightly lit mirror.  “I don’t remember football players eating pussy.  And especially not this well.  I usually left that for the other cheerleaders.”

My chuckle was lost in her wet twat as my tongue lashed out, dolling pleasure left and right.  With hands holding herself aloft, her legs were free to squeeze tight around me.  Before I knew it, my whole world was composed of only pussy, thighs and cheerleader skirts.  Each probe of my tongue, the rubbing of my lips on hers, sent shivers coursing through Taylor’s body.  I could have spent the entire fourth quarter going down on her, but it wasn’t long before I felt fingers intertwining themselves in my dark hair and pulling me upwards.  Coming up for air into the blinding light, I looked up at her, illuminated from behind.  She was glowing like an angel. 

“That cock.  Lemme see it big guy.  I wanna suck it.” 

Swapping positions, I was now the one pressed up against the table as Taylor sank down to her knees.  Aggressively unbuckling my pants, the leather snapped as she whipped it out, shortly followed by whipping out my hard cock in record-breaking time.  Pants around my ankles, those red lips opened to take it in her mouth, but stopped a mere millimeter from touching the throbbing bellend.  I could feel each and every hot exhale of breath.  Mischief stared out of her baby blues as they looked up at me.  Her arms starting miming cheering motions, my cock the megaphone.

“Gimme a C!”  She looked up expectantly, pantomiming cheering at me when I didn’t immediately respond. 

“…C…”  I responded with on edge tension.

“Gimme an O!”

“…O…”

“Gimme a C!”

“…C…”

“Gimme a K!”

“…K…”

“What’s that spell?”  She asked with her mouth open wide, still staring up expectantly at me.

I didn’t respond, instead just pushed my hips forwards, giving her exactly what she had just spelled out.

“GLCK!”  Taylor gurgled and choked, surprised as she suddenly found my cockhead pressed up against her tonsils.

The bright red of her lipstick, already smudged from our makeout, smeared fully as she closed them around my shaft and I let out an enormous sigh of relief as the ripple of pleasure washed over my entire body.  Sliding them back to the tip, she came off with a loud *POP* that rang nicely in the air, like the snapping of gum.

“Well, I did ask you to gimme it.”  She said, clearing her throat and laughing before getting back down to it with all the spirit and enthusiasm a head cheerleader could muster.

In a flash, Taylor was sliding her lips along the shaft going back and forth with firm suction.  Sucking up and down, I let her work her magic, and with each spirited bob of her head, she left a red lipstick ring further and further down until a final pass brought her right down to the base.  Holding herself there, she hummed what sounded like another cheer.  Whatever it was sent vibrations reverberating along my shaft, making my balls buzz and tremble until she finally retreated back to the tip, pink in the face.

Both hands came up to cup my balls, proceeding to play with them like a pair of pompoms.  Suckling on the tip the whole while, her cheeks caved inwards as she juggled my jewels.  Her tender, yet playful touch had groaning and squirming, rooted in place by the suction of her mouth. 

“You handle balls better than most of the players out there.”  I said, blurting the silly remark out without a second thought.

Letting my cock fall out of her mouth, Taylor responded, “I should hope so.  I’ve had a lot of practice.”  She winked.  “Just ask your teammates.” 

Releasing her hold on the family jewels, they dug into my thighs as she got to bobbing back and forth.  Her ponytail bounced excitedly as sucked and slurped along the entire length with practiced ease.  My eyes were drawn to it, following as it moved in tandem with Taylor’s mouth.  Almost of its own accord, my hand reached forward and took hold of it.  For a few passes, all I did was provide gentle encouragement, but as the oral sensation grew and grew, my grip tightened around it until I was the one controlling the speed.  Then, turning on a dime, I held her head still.

“How about a little D-fense?”  I asked and was met with a confused, but affirmative gurgle.

With her head held in place, I started to buck my hips.  It wasn’t too rough or hard, but firmly cemented by my hold on the ponytail.  Faster and faster, the escalation quickly brought my balls bouncing off her chin before the shot clock rang out.  Whatever red was left upon her lips was completely smeared all over the shaft and my groin.  Her mascara soon followed as her eyes watered a bit, the *GLCK*GLUG*GLCK* coming from her throat the only sound to be heard in the dressing room.  That and my grunts of disbelief.  When she was bright red in the face, I released the ponytail and it fell down, perfectly back into place.  Popping off me as a wave of spittle and drool ran down her chin, she took a huge breath of air.  It was quickly followed by two words. 

“Fuck me.”

Assisting her to her feet, I quickly bent her over the table.  With fingers splayed against the mirror, leaving behind smudgy fingerprints, I flipped her skirt up and revealed her pert ass and pink pussy to the light of day.  It was a glorious sight.  Adopting a wide power stance, I aimed my cock and thrusted into her dripping cunt with a hard grunt.  Taylor moaned in tandem with me as she was fully stuffed and I began to fuck in earnest.  Those blue eyes sparkled as they stared back at me from the reflection in the mirror, watching my hips run the distance to home base on endless repeat.  To show some appreciation, I even gave her tight ass a couple of hearty smacks until it too was glowing pink.

Her lips opened and in a quavering voice that threatened to give out with every repeated insertion, she started a cheer again, “Stronger than steel, hotter than the sun; Cole won't stop, 'til he gets the job done!”

If possible, the grin on my face got even wider.  My hands dug into her hips as I hammered away.  Starting off quiet enough, we couldn’t stay that way for long.  Unable to control ourselves, the level of volume grew louder and louder.  Each grunt.  All the moaning.  Every groan.  Neither of us could bring ourselves to care.  That was, until a knock sounded at the door, cutting through the air like a knife.  We both froze like deer in the headlights.  Slowly we looked towards the door.

“Ms. Swift?”  Asked a feminine voice.  “Is everything alright in there?  One of the PA’s said she heard yelling or something.”

“Everything is just fine.  Just fine.  I’ll be done soon and ready to go.”  Taylor called back in an uncharacteristically high-pitched voice as I slowly began to saw in and out of her pussy once more.

“Alright then.”  She replied.  “Please let us know if you need anything.”   

We waited another moment until she had walked away, then Taylor said, “Close one.  Coach would have my ass if she found me in the locker room with another football player.  Again.”

“Speaking of asses…” I said, my index finger sliding between her alabaster cheeks and ever so slightly teasing the outer ring of her pink puckered butthole. 

“Not today champ.  It wasn’t like you were the MVP or anything.”  She said cheekily, clearly relishing the role of slutty cheerleader.  “Besides, the last time you were up there, I couldn’t walk straight for a couple of days afterwards and I’ve got practice tomorrow.” 

Pushing me off of her, she gestured over to the couch.  Getting my pants from around my ankles, I staggered over to it.  Falling onto it, my cock still stood tall as Taylor straddled me.  Using her long legs for leverage, she towered above me momentarily before sinking down, all the way down, to the base.  Beginning to ride, each hand of mine latched onto a cheek, as if to guide her, but she didn’t need any guidance.  She had taken over the reins.  The peachy clap of her ass on my thighs was a pleasant drum beat as her arms wrapped around my head, my face buried in her chest.  It was still concealed beneath the cheerleading top, but that didn’t stop me as I rubbed my face across the TS emblazoned there. 

“That’s it.  Fuck me.  Fuck me.  Fuck me!”  She called out from above me.  “We're fired up, we're sizzling, we're turning up the heat.  Cole can't be beat!”

“Oh yea?”  I asked.  “Watch this.”

In an impressive display of strength, I stood up, taking her with me.  Securing herself by wrapping tight around me, I started to bounce her up and down.  The full length of me disappearing into her each and every time. 

“OH MY GOD!  YES!”  Taylor cried out, louder than ever before. 

Up and down, she went, the weight of her own body ensuring maximum penetration, but even with a lust-fueled stamina, it wasn’t a position I could maintain for long.  Still, I made sure to hold out until my legs were quivering and trembling before I waddled over back to the table for the big final play.  Now back in the same position we had started all this, except sans bottoms, I pulled her in close and filled up her cunt with a swift thrust.  Our faces a mere inch apart, we stared through one other.

“Come on you big-dicked stud.  Pummel this pretty cheerleader’s pussy.”  She said with a snarl and curled lip.

Her words were like no motivation any kind of cheer could provide.  We were in the homestretch as I thrusted hard into her, over and over and over again.  Legs locked around my waist, eyelids fluttering and mouth gasping like an Olympic sprinter, it turned in an instant to the big O.  Throwing her head back, she yelled a wordless shriek as she climaxed hard.  My thrusts halted somewhat, allowing her a moment of recovery, but I was right at the edge too and it was too late to stop the clock. 

“Fuck me…” She weakly, looking back at me with hazy blue eyes.  “Five…six…seven…eight…Who do I appreciate?  Cole!”  Her voice regained its strength with every passing syllable.

“Swift.  Need too…” I muttered.

She understood instantly, pushing me away and sliding down on wobbly knees in front of me.  One hand grabbed hold of my cock and started stroking, her other hand miming cheer motions once more. 

“Give me a C!  Give me a U!  Give me an M!  What’s that spell?  Cum!  Give me CUM!”

“Ohhhh fuck.” I moaned, staring down at a picture-perfect cheerleader jerking me off at lighting speed.  “I’ll give it you alright!  Here it comes!”

Pointed right at her gorgeous face, I erupted.  Thick ropes of hot, sticky seed shot forward.  The first couple splattered her face as they streaked across her pale skin to her hairline and into her blonde bangs.  The remaining fat globs of cum peppered her lips and waggling tongue.  Jerking until I was utterly spent and had nothing more to give, we both panted in the stunned silence.  Our eyes met.

“Remind me to score during a game more often.”  I said before we both started laughing.

Those memories didn’t last long as Cole was quickly overwhelmed by his current predicament.  Needless to say, the sex was dynamite from the get-go.  His excitement was just as evident as it had been back in the day, if not even more so.  As well as they had known each other’s bodies back then, it could not compare to how they knew them now.  Still, no sexual liaison could last forever, especially one as fantasy-fueled as this. 

Taylor was flat on her back, her legs held high up in the air as Cole pressed them back, going at her like a jackhammer.  Both sweaty bodies were on the brink of sweet orgasmic bliss, but as always, Cole held out until Taylor was the first to give in.

“Right there!  Yes!  That’s it!  Just a little more!”  Taylor screamed, and Cole complied with the head cheerleader’s instructions. 

Another couple of passes was all it took.  Shrieking with climactic delight, her back arched off the bed as every muscle in her body tensed up.  A loud splitting tear ripped through the air as her top and waist band finally gave way.  They had been threatening to do for the entire love-making session and this finally proved too much.  Neither one of them cared as the orgasm literally tore the clothes from her body.  Cole found himself too focused on also cumming and barely noticed as he pulled out and in a quick motion had straddled her ample chest.  Pushing his cock between her jiggly mass of tits and with the bits of ruined fabric tickling his nuts, he bucked a couple more times before crying out and spurting like crazy. 

Jizz flew everywhere, ricocheting from collarbone to cheekbone and all in-between as he emptied the contents of his balls all across her upper half.  From beneath streaks of murky white goo, Taylor giggled as rope after sticky rope struck her flawless pale skin.  Releasing his hold on her breasts, he dismounted and fell onto the bed.  They looked at one another.

“I think you ruined my outfit.”  He couldn’t bring himself to respond, only laugh as she started licking the cum that she could reach with her tongue.  “It was about time anyways.  I think I’ll just get a new one.  One that fits properly this time.  What do you think about that?”

He found himself nodding eagerly, and gave a hearty twitch downstairs despite what they’d literally just finished doing.

“I’ll take that as a yes.”  Taylor said looking down at his slowly engorging member.

The End of Chapter Thirty-Eight
« Last Edit: February 12, 2022, 04:14:15 PM by Slyguy »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, MaxwellLord, extreme1, DarkSwordsman, Dyldom, Jesse90, Dexter07, Shaggy21x, Tayniel

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #141 on: April 21, 2021, 08:55:21 PM »
On all time classic Tay look combined with a searing roleplay....of course the visual of Cheerleader Taylor bent over was a bonus to another wonderfully crafted bit of Swift action.

Jesse90

« Reply #142 on: April 22, 2021, 01:09:27 AM »
Loved it! Hot as usual man!

Tayniel

« Reply #143 on: April 22, 2021, 05:11:49 PM »
Super hot cheerleader fantasy, and we even get to picture today’s Taylor in that sexy outfit.
Great and detailed writing as always, while combining hot action with funny football allusions. I’m sure it captured Taylor’s humor properly.
I’d know some pompoms and a megaphone she could use next time! ;)

Shaggy21x

• Trying to make up for Lost Time. Frustrated Writer
« Reply #144 on: April 22, 2021, 05:59:05 PM »
Very hot and sexy story. I guess cheerleader role play is more of an American thing, we don't have as much of a cheerleading culture here in the UK. I love the humour and the sex is so well written, as always.
All hail Emma Raducanu.
All hail Sarina Wiegman.

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
Re: Era Erotica (Taylor Swift) [Chp. 39 Posted 6/24]
« Reply #145 on: June 24, 2021, 05:32:01 PM »
Disclaimer: This a work of fiction.  This is not real.  It did not/will not ever happen in real life and should not be mistaken as such.

Chapter Thirty-Nine: The Man
Starring Taylor Swift
Featuring Blake Lively, Camila Cabello, Cara Delavigne, Gigi Hadid, Halsey, Katy Perry, Martha Hunt, Selena Gomez & Sophie Turner
Codes: FF+, Anal, Femdom, Oral, Squirt, Toys

Excitable babble sounded from one of the many living rooms of Taylor’s enormous Los Angeles abode.  It was loud enough to be heard throughout the house.  It was an excitement born of eager anticipation at the night to come, fueled by year of being mostly trapped inside and enflamed by past memories of the heydays of wild Taylor Swift parties.  And this weekend, despite the unfortunately mundane locale, was set to be one for the history books.  Taylor Swift’s bachelorette party.  Well, the one for her famous friends at least.  Another, tamer one could always be held for those not accustomed or acquainted with the fabulous, extravagant and over-the-top lifestyles of the rich and famous.   

With sweet, sweet vaccines running through each and every one of their veins, the gaggle of women had arrived at the house several hours earlier.  They had enjoyed cocktails crafted from the finest top-shelf spirits, enjoyed dinner prepared with the freshest ingredient’s money could buy, prepared by top-of-the-line chefs.  Now the house was deserted, everyone sent home so the real fun could begin.  The drinks continued to flow; a seemingly endless supply of alcohol being produced like a wellspring that refused to run dry.  That combined with the occasional other inhibition-reducing substances and the party-goers were wet and rearing to go.  Everyone was perched on a series of large wide black leather couches that had been brought in especially for the occasion.   

“Bring out the strippers already!  Come on Taylor!”  Sophie Turner yelled out, the newly-minted MILF rubbing her hands together in eager anticipation. 

You normally wouldn’t think of inviting an ex’s wife to your bachelorette party, but Taylor had become fast friends with the former Game of Thrones actress and the two now talked regularly.  And Sophie was always down for a good time, becoming a mother hadn’t slowed her down one bit. 

“She said she would be back in a few minutes.”  Selena Gomez replied, doing her best to control the rowdy crowd.  “And no peeking at the gift bags!”

It was no surprise that the maid of honor tiara, rested on the freshly blonde head of Selena, who had been one of Taylor’s BFF’s for well over a decade now.  It was nearly knocked off by Cara Delevingne, who had been very obviously trying to peek inside the massive sparkly pink gift bag at her feet and didn’t even have the decency to look embarrassed about it.  Instead, she took another swig of vodka straight from the bottle clutched between her tattooed fingers.

“I’m starting to get real fucking randy, and Tay isn’t fooling anyone.  We all know what is going to go down here tonight with these so-called strippers.”  In a slightly lower voice, she said, “Every woman at this party isn’t going to bed until I’ve given their twat a deep and thorough licking.” 

A veteran of Taylor’s parties at this point, Cara was already barely clothed, having removed all but her blouse and panties in anticipation of what was soon to come. 

“Relax Cara.”  Gigi Hadid piped up.  “You know Taylor.  She loves to build suspense like this.  I’m sure she’s off right now getting them all prepared to be devoured by us.”

“That or she is busy fucking them all before we can get our hands on them!”  Martha Hunt added, seated especially close to Gigi, the pair held together in a tight embrace.  “She did tell you about her 30th birthday, right?”

“I’m honestly just excited to be here and out of the house.”  Katy Perry said, looking around with somewhat surprising nerves, this being her first time at such an event thrown by Taylor, and her first sex party in a couple of years.  There was no bad blood between those two anymore.  Indeed, if anything, the opposite was true. 

“So right.”  Camila Cabello chimed in, sliding her well-endowed backside even closer to Katy’s own ample rump until their hips were touching.  “Only one dick for over a year?  I was definitely not used to that.” 

“At least you had one!”  Selena called back playfully.  “I wore out three vibrators this past year alone!”

“Three?”  Halsey asked, the tattooed singer’s looking impressed.  “Not bad, Selena.  And I would know.  I once wore out a brand-new vibrator in a single weekend!”

“Talk to me once you have three kids.  There’s barely time to even get one dick in you, let alone multiple.”  Blake Lively said, coolly sipping her martini and gave a look that indicated she was ready to make up for lost time this weekend.  It was rare to see her at one of these parties without her husband, Ryan Reynolds, but this was a girl’s only weekend.     

The group chatter was cut short as music suddenly started blaring out of speakers, accompanied by the sound of high heels clicking against hardwood.  Tousled locks ranging from blonde to black turned as one, their owners excitable gaze all focused on the entryway.  Taylor Swift strutted into view like she was walking down the runway of a Victoria’s Secret fashion show.  Only stopping once she was squarely in the doorway, she was lit from behind as the lights in the living room dimmed as if by magic.  Standing with all the confidence in the world, she allowed each and every beautiful woman in attendance to take her all in and admire. 

Decked out in leather from her torso up, her blonde hair was slicked back with an ungodly amount of product, flowing down her back like a flaxen waterfall of gold.  Black leather high-heeled boots stretched all the way up to her expansive smooth alabaster thighs.  A laced leather corset strapped tightly around her midriff, pushed up her breasts so they were very much on display for anyone with eyes to see.  Velvet gloves reaching to her elbow adorned each arm, a dark and rich purple color.  Clutched between her velvet fingers was a singular black leather riding crop.  Underneath heavy eyeshadow and dark violet lipstick, her ocean blue eyes popped, smoldering with fiery intent.  Around her neck was a choker with the words: BRIDE TO BE inscribed in bright silver letters. 

But none of the various details of this bonafide dominatrix outfit were what drew the eye of every woman in the room.  No.  They were drawn to the massive cock hanging from her crotch.  The strap-on was bubblegum pink, a stark contrast to the black leather of the outfit.  It had veins inscribed on the pink flesh, swirling and connected to a bulging mushroom head and even a pair of ginormous pink balls tucked underneath.  Measuring in at a whopping thirteen inches, inscribed on each side of the shaft were the words: Property of T.S.

“Fuck me…” Cara blurted out.

“Sup, bitches.”  Taylor said with a thrust of her chin as she wrapped one gloved hand around the meaty rubber cock.  Waggling it in the general direction of the party-goers, she winked at Cara in particular.  “I heard some of you ladies are looking to get fucked tonight.”

Cheers erupted from every corner of the room as the bachelorette party went absolutely ballistic.  The loudest of the bunch was easily Cara, who had been expecting a steady supply of handsome and well-hung men, but this was even better suited to her personal preferences.  Many of the attendees recognized that particular strap-on all too well.  Although her lesbian liaisons had become fewer and further between in more recent years, at the height of the “Squad” nary a week had gone by without Taylor plundering one of the holes of her many famous and beautiful friends.  This strap-on, in particular, had been a special purchase and had seen a lot of use.  Like, a lot.  And it was about to relive its glory days before retiring, thanks to good old holy matrimony.  It was time for a new one anyway.  One for those rare occasions she decided to open up her marital bed to a lucky number three.

A sharp *CRACK* sounded through the room as the riding crop came down in her hands.  Clearing her throat loudly, she said, “Ladies, you may now go ahead and open your gift bags.”

Immediately and with great haste, the partygoers tore into their presents.  Squeals of glee and cheers of delight rang out like a chorus as they discovered what was contained within.  Sextoy’s.  Every size, shape and kind imaginable.  A virtual treasure trove.  One that could make even the kinkiest of sexworkers blush furiously.  Each one contained a personalized strap-on, with the owner’s name inscribed along the side of the rubber shaft.  Vibrators and dildos, every color of the rainbow and with more shapes and sizes than an advanced geometry class, overflowed from within.  And that was just the beginning.  There were handcuffs, both fuzzy and stainless steel.  Blindfolds made from the softest of silks.  Hitachi wands with settings so astronomically high they needed two hands just to be held in place.  From the bottom of the bags, bejeweled buttplugs stoppered with each person’s actual birthstone, glittered like actual gems.  And still there was more.  Ball gags.  Cat o’nine tails.  Nipple clamps.  Ropes, both soft and rough.  Anal beads, both big and small, long and short.  All that and more.  The list was endless.

The gathered women were shocked and stunned into temporary silence, and Taylor smiled with smug satisfaction, feeling a flood of arousal rush to her loins knowing all the uses these toys would be put too, just during this weekend alone.  Turning her head towards Selena, she watched as her maid of honor drew the special addition to her gift bag.  It was a collar.  On it, in similar silver letters to the choker around Taylor’s neck were the words: Bride’s Bitch.

“Go on, Sel.  Put it on.”  Everyone turned to watch the interaction between the two BFF’s.  “Tonight, you are going to do whatever I say, whenever I say it.  Got it?”  Her words were a whisper, filled with the promise.  It was a command without the need to raise her voice. 

“Yes…Mistress…” Selena found herself responding almost automatically, her own cunt suddenly a sloppy mess. 

Without hesitation, she put the collar around her neck, clicking it loudly into place.  It was not overtly tight, so it did not dig into her flawlessly smooth caramel-colored skin, but neither was it loose enough to bounce around.   

“Good girl.  Now, strip.”  Taylor said, smacking the riding crop again against her hand to make her point and Selena immediately complied, beginning to remove her clothes, which admittedly weren’t much.  “That goes for the rest of you too.  Clothes off.  I want to see those hot bodies.”   

Skimpy scraps of clothing were quickly shed, often with the help of an overly enthusiastic and handsy friends.  Looking down with approval at her shorter friend, now in nothing but her birthday suit and collar, she saw both brown nipples erect with anticipation.  Her next instructions were simple.   

“Get on your knees and suck this dick.”  Taylor commanded, holding her rubber cock aloft once more and pointing it in Selena’s direction.

Accepting immediately, Selena descended to her knees on the thickly carpeted floor so that the blonde pop superstar now towered above her.  Smacking her pretty pink lips together, she quickly fit them around the head of the pretty pink cock.  Soon it was nice and slick with saliva as Selena began bobbing up and down, taking just a little bit more of the shaft into her mouth with every pass.  Her brown eyes, wide and bright never left Taylor’s face as she worked to service the blonde.  Catcalls and jeers sounded from the gathered crowd while her already loud slurping got louder and louder 

“That’s it girl!”

“Fuckin’ get it!” 

“Suck that dick, Selena!” 

“Is that all you’ve got?  Let me come over there and suck Taylor’s dick.  I’ll show you how a real woman does it!”

Despite a show that would have entertained millions upon millions upon millions, the gathered crowd of women just couldn’t bring themselves to focus solely on the bride and the maid of honor.  Their attention gradually turned to one another as a primal haze of lust fell over the scene. 

Jiggling the massive milkmakers hanging off her chest, Katy shook her breasts back and forth until the mouths of two models latched onto them.  Gigi sucked on the left tit while Martha suckled the right.  Tongues preoccupied with the busty blonde popstar’s areolas; their hands were free to wander across smooth expansive thighs.  Free to tease and tickle rapidly moistening pussies.  Free to slide a couple of fingers inside, lathering a multitude of digits as each of the trio pleasured another.

Blake had busied herself with Sophie, the pair vigorously making out with sloppy tongues as their chests pressed together, nipples hardening as they rubbed against one another.  There was a playful back and forth to the kissing, a friskiness belying a struggle for dominance, neither wanting to relinquish total control to the other.  Their hands were just as mischievous, grabbing and groping the frankly absurd amount of bare flesh on display.

That left Cara to entertain herself with Halsey and Camila, and she was already making full use of the pair of them.  The British model and actress had wasted no time fully sprawling out upon one of the couches.  She had the half-Cuban singer perched atop her face, as she feasted like a queen on her bright pink pussy and was damn near suffocated by the sheer volume of Camila’s asscheeks.  With her tongue thoroughly occupied, her fingers were firmly interwoven in the short locks of Halsey’s dark hair down below.  The singer had her eyes closed; her tongue buried impossibly deep in the model’s pussy.  As Cara’s thighs squeezed together, and Halsey wrapped her arms around her tight tushy for a better angle, it became near impossible to see where one tattooed body ended and the other began.

At center stage, Selena still had eyes only for Taylor.  Once her survey of the room was complete, Taylor looked down at her BFF and clicked her tongue, indicating a sum of disappointment as what she saw.  Trailing the riding crop down along the back of Selena’s spine and gripping her hair tight with her other hand, she bunched up the freshly dyed blonde locks in a makeshift ponytail.

“Come on now.  I know you can do better.  I’ve seen you do better.  Give me more.  Suck that dick for TayTay.”  Taylor demanded, a hard edge to her voice that matched the hard grip on Selena’s hair.

Eager to comply, Selena took even more of the dick into her mouth, until the pink head was prodding at her tonsils, but the thing was ridiculously massive after all and she couldn’t get it all the way down.  Her effort clearly wasn’t enough to satisfy Taylor, whose nipples were so hard they could be seen through the leather of the corset.  Tossing the crop aside for the moment, both gloved hands took hold of her BFF’s head, holding it firmly in place.

“I said, suck that dick for TayTay.”  Taylor whispered, as Selena’s brown eyes stared into her blue ones, round and wide as saucers at what was about to happen.  “I’ll have to show you how it’s done.”

With a mighty pelvic thrust, she completely filled Selena’s throat and held it deep as she coughed and spluttered, trying to adjust to the huge rubberized rod.  Spluttering and gagging, tears quickly formed in the corners of her brown eyes as her face turned from pink to bright red.  Saliva ran down her chin in rivulets with her lips stretched wide to encompass the sheer girth of it.  Each passing second sprayed more spittle as she choked, desperately trying to adjust to Taylor resting comfortably deep in her esophagus with smug satisfaction.  After a long, long, time, Taylor finally released her hold on her BFF and Selena retreated immediately.  Gasping for air, she couldn’t hold back a fresh splash of spit left behind on the long pink dick, nor wipe away the hanging drool strings that slopped down onto her nude front making a right mess of her.

“Let that be a lesson, Sel.  Don’t disappoint me again.”  Taylor said fiercely, and making a pointed observation of Selena’s fingers, currently lodged knuckle deep in her snatch as she gulped down breath after breath.  “Now, show everyone how you suck TayTay’s dick.” 

Nodding meekly, eyes turned to watch as lips were drawn away from lusciously puckered lips, pulled from deliciously slick pink pussies or taken off perkily bouncing boobies to watch as Selena attack the bright pink shaft with her mouth like a woman possessed.  Awed and impressed whispers circled the room as they watched the feat of oral pleasure.  There was no holding back this time.  Each pass of her full pouty lips made the head of the strap-on disappear deep down into her throat.  The self-inflicted face-fucking had her gagging, but she didn’t stop and kept up the pace.  Seemingly satisfied with the result, Taylor relished the display as she watched from on high and the party continued to rage on all around them.

Having won her contest over Sophie, Blake was currently perched atop the face of the younger actress, grinding her wide child-bearing hips back and forth with impressive dexterity.  With her thick thighs and even thiccer Oakland booty, Sophie’s face was completely hidden from view.  Still, you didn’t need to see Sophie’s face to know she was doing an excellent job if Blake’s groans of pleasure were any indication. 

Having swapped partners, Katy had Camila with her face pressed down into the black leather of the couch.  Her magnificent caramel colored rear was thrust high up into the air.

“Spread those cheeks for me.”  Katy said, unable to contain her excitement.

Reaching her hands behind, Camila pulled her butt cheeks far enough apart so her wrinkled brown starfish could look you straight in the eye.  One of the bejeweled buttplug’s glittered in Katy’s hand, already slick and shiny with lube as she pushed the cold metal against the younger popstar’s elastic sphincter.  There was only a brief moment of resistance before the toy was swallowed up with ease.  In spite of what Camila had said earlier, clearly that one dick she had to make do with all year had been put to good use in her backdoor.  Feeling the toy settle comfortably into place, Camila released her asscheeks so they smacked together with an almost joyous clap.  Bracing herself with her hands, she then proceeded to shake her moneymaker for all it was worth.  Like ripples across a pond, the ample flesh of her hearty peach jiggled in mesmerizing fashion.  A few healthy smacks from Katy were all the appreciation Camila needed to keep going.  That and a couple of fingers playing with her twat.     

Busy working her way around the room, Cara was making good on her promise, ensuring that she got a taste of every woman here.  Having already knocked a couple off her list, her most recent conquest was a dear old friend.  With squirming legs and curling toes, Gigi was shuddering from the sensation as Cara slurped, sucked and licked her clit with precision and an experience only she could bring.  It seemed like in no time at all, Gigi was cumming all over her model friend’s wriggling tongue.  And when Cara did emerge from the sweet honeypot for a breath of fresh air, her chin was coated in a sheen of sticky arousal.

“I missed the taste of you, love.  It brings me back to all those Victoria’s Secret parties.”       

“Then get back down there and see what else it triggers in your memory.”  Gigi giggled with a smirk upon her rounded cheeks and “encouraged” Cara to get back down to work with a firm and steady hand.

In the other corner, Martha and Halsey were locked in an intense session of 69-ing, so absorbed in each other’s pussies that little else going on in the room mattered.  One with long blonde hair.  One with short dark hair.  Both heads were bobbing enthusiastically as they ate the other out, pausing only for the occasional breath or the chance to give voice to the sensations they were feeling.  Toes curled and thighs pressed tight together as their pussies’ ground against hungry mouths, eager lips and writhing tongues.     

Surveying the all-out girl-on-girl action, Taylor couldn’t help but smile widely.  It was exactly what she had envisioned for the night.  And the party was only getting started.  She had plenty more plans.  Picking up the crop once more, the *THWACK* of it against the leather couch cut through the plethora of moaning and groaning from the all-female fuckfest.  It went ignored by most of the partygoers.  Looking around with disbelief at the disobedience, Taylor smacked the crop again.  And again.  And again, until she finally managed to get everyone’s attention.  It took Blake nearly a full minute to pry Halsey and Martha off of one another. 

“Finally!  Alright, listen up you horny bitches!  It’s time for a little game.”  Taylor called out, pushing Selena off, who had dutifully continued slobbering all over her strap-on.  “And I’ve the perfect one in mind to kick it off.  All the milf’s in the room, find a couch!” 

Four of the nine party attendees wobbled their way over to separate couches.  Katy was on Taylor’s left, Blake on her right, Gigi and Sophie across from her. 

“We are going to have a good old-fashioned squirt off.  Just like way back when.  The first one to make their milf spray that sweet pussy juice across the room wins.  Extra points for the quickest and the furthest.  You may use any method, toy or technique.  Understood?”  She asked and everyone nodded.  “Halsey!  You’re with Blake.  Cara with Katy.  Martha with Sophie.  And Camila with Gigi.” 

“What do we get if we win?”  Camila asked, eyeing up Gigi’s freckled figure with calculating brown eyes. 

“Bragging rights?”  Taylor asked with a smirk.  “Oh, and this.”  From behind her couch, she pulled out a trophy, one that resembled a very realistic looking pussy.  In fact, it may very well have been molded from one.  On the plaque beneath it read: TS Bachelorette Squirt Champion.

“And if we lose?”  Katy asked.

“I think the knowledge and humiliation of losing is enough.”  Taylor said with a wicked grin.  “Yea right!  Hmm…how about we and our significant others get a free pass to fuck you whenever they want?”  There was a hushed paused as the partygoers looked at one another.  “What do you say, ladies?  How about you put those pussies where those mouths are?”  Some murmuring followed her question, but the general consensus was that was a fair wager, so in the end, they all agreed.

“That’s what I thought.  Not like half of them haven’t fucked you all already.”  She said with a cheeky wink.     

“What about me Miss Taylor?”  Selena asked meekly, still from her kneeling position before the blonde bombshell, still slowly fingering herself. 

Looking down and smiling slyly, she said, “You?  You’re gonna eat my pussy while I judge the competition.  Don’t worry.  I’m still going to fuck you later.”

Unhooking the straps cinched to her waist, Taylor removed the enormous pink cock and tossed it on the couch next her.  It landed with a wet *SPLAT* soaked with saliva as it was.  Spreading her arms and legs wide, Taylor could have mansplained manspreading to the douchiest of douchebags with ease as she settled in.  Facing the array of smoking hot milf’s around the room, Taylor looked up at clock, while Selena crawled over and immediately got to work, tonguing at her friend’s soaking wet twat with her obedient tongue.

“Three…two…one…go!”  Taylor called, clapping her hands together with a flourish worthy of a ringmaster conducting a circus act.   

The women leapt on their partners faster than a bolt of lightning.  Wands were the most popular toy of choice as everyone grabbed the nearest vibrating magic Hitachi “massager.”  All except for Cara, who rolled her eyes and with a supremely cocky look, lazily instructed Katy to spread her legs wide.  Kneeling on the floor, just like Selena, she buried her tongue in the blonde popstar’s twat.  The *BZZZT* of three ultra-powerful wands, all of which had been immediately turned up to the maximum setting filled the room like a swarm of angry bees.  It was music to Taylor’s ears while her eyes feasted on a sapphic scene so sweet it practically made her mouth water.

Also knelt on the plush ground, Camila held the wand betwixt Gigi’s thighs while the pair made intense eye contact with one another, mouthing the occasional dirty word and egging each other on.  The wand was held firmly place, situated right on top of her hard throbbing clit.  Standing upright, behind her couch, Halsey had Blake’s head nestled between her own perky pair of tits as she uttered one string of filth after another and the wand rocked back and forth with precision repetitiveness.  Seated alongside Sophie, Martha had one hand wrapped around the buzzing toy and the other around the actress’s neck.  The grip on both was firm as Sophie writhed and squirmed, the act of gasping for air elevating the sensation buzzing up from her wet slit. 

Between the bride’s thighs, Selena was doing a bang-up job, really showing off her chops as maid of honor.  Somewhere in the deep recesses of her body, Taylor could feel the first bloom of an orgasm building, elevated by the passion and intensity on display all around her.  It was a show, for her benefit, at her request.  And none of her guests were eager to lose.  They weren’t holding back, as all around the room, the partygoers kicked it up a notch.  Unable to see anything but Taylor’s exquisite body above her, Selena could hear the partygoer’s groans and cries grower louder and louder.  It made her own pussy even wetter.         

With their heads now on opposite ends of the couch, Halsey and Blake were now scissoring, the wand having been abandoned in favor of a double-ended vibrating dildo.  Both cunts were searing hot, burning from the stimulating sensation and grinding against one another.  It felt so good, that Blake was about to cum and she made it known to the room.

“FUCK!”  She yelled.  “I’m c-c-cumming!” 

Halsey looked on with a smile as Blake’s body spasmed and she popped off her end of the double-sided dildo.  What she didn’t do, was squirt.

“I said a SQUIRT OFF!”  Taylor yelled, louder than she intended as at that precise moment Selena had sucked hard on her stiff clit.  “Cumming doesn’t count.  She needs to go off like a fuckin’ geyser.”

“Don’t worry.”  Blake said to Halsey.  “Give me a couple more orgasms and I’ll blow like Old Faithful.”   

The brief distraction was not enough to slow down the other contenders.  Still unwilling to use any sort of vibrating implement, Cara had saddled-up with her own Union Jack themed strap-on and currently had Katy bent over the back of couch.  Pounding her pussy like it was going out of style, she yanked back on her blonde head and slapped her phat ass with a savage grin.

“How’s that feel, love?”  Cara hissed.  “You like taking this dick?  You love it so much, you filthy bird.  Gonna cum for me?”

“Yes!”  Katy yelled, somewhat muffled as her teeth were sunk into the leather of the couch.  “Keep going!  Fuck!”

With Sophie’s face down and ass up, Martha had also abandoned the wand and turned it into for two thick dildos, one for each hand and hole.  It seemed to be proving quite effective, as the Game of Thrones actress was screaming like her brains were being fucked out.  And maybe they were.  Martha’s dexterity meant that just as one was pushed down to the base, the other was pulled out to the tip.  Like a pair of pistons, she pumped them in and out and it looked like soon, Sophie might get that orgasm everyone was searching for. 

The only pair to have retained the wand, it was still clutched in Camila’s hand.  Now, she had taken a seat next to Gigi.  Still strongly going at it with the buzzing instrument designed purely for pleasure, Camila was using her fingers to strum the model’s clit.  They were like a blur across the slick wet pussy.   

Although each had a different technique and style, it was ultimately a zero-cum game.  The journey didn’t matter.  Only the destination.  Each participant had their milf’s squirming and twisting as they yelled, shrieked or moaned with an ever-building sensation of pleasure coursing like electricity through their bodies.  All the staple sights and sounds of gorgeous women cumming at the other hands of gorgeous women.  The only question was who would be the first to squirt. 

“Oh fuck!  That’s it!  I can feel it this time!  I’m really gonna do it this time!  I’m gonna fuckin’ squirt!”  Katy cried, squatting over Cara’s slender figure as she power-bottomed upwards, ballsdeep into her ass every time and played her clit like a fiddle.

“Yea you fuckin’ are.  Spray it for me, love!”  Cara said with a savage snarl and curled lip of determination.

Shaking from head to toe, Katy’s body threatened to collapse as her grey eyes sought out Taylor, who stared down her former rival with an unflinching gaze.  A singular scream rose in pitch and volume as she fired a streaming jet of crystal-clear squirt juice onto the carpeted floor at Taylor’s feet.  Falling backwards, nearly crushing Cara in the process, she let the orgasm rock the buxom blonde’s body before rolling her off.  With a satisfied smirk, Cara licked each of her own tattooed fingers clean, one by one.

“Don’t need no wand to make my lady squirt.  Remember that next time you’re looking for a little lesbian liaison.”  Cara said with a certain cockiness and looking at Taylor hungrily.   

“Not bad.”  Taylor with a grin.  “It wasn’t very far though.  It didn’t even reach the center of the room.  Let’s see how the other’s do.” 

The next pair to cum in were Blake and Halsey.  The big-bootied milf finally succumbing to a squirting orgasm as Halsey fingerfucked her into oblivion and fucked her ass with a vibrator.  The feminine fluid gushed wildly all over the place, as Blake swore with satisfaction to the heavens.  They were quickly followed by Gigi, who was holding her own legs back, ensuring that she was stretched wide as far as she could go.  The wand was still held in place by Camila, who only withdrew it at the last moment, dodging out of the way just in time as several waves of sticky sweet lady juice shot forth, each with less power and force than the last. 

As Gigi finished and crumpled into an incoherent mess, all eyes turned to the last pair, Sophie and Martha.  The blonde model was still looking determined as she plundered both the actress’s holes with her plastic penis’s.  With ever increasing volume, Sophie’s screams finally reached a peak and she came.  And boy oh boy, was it worth the wait.  The crystal-clear squirt shot out like a firehose, far further than anyone certainly suspected.  It did, in fact, hit Taylor square in the face, even sat across the room as she was.  The look of shock etched upon her beautiful features was more than enough to convey how impressed she was.  Even as it dripped down, her tongue automatically lapping it up, Selena had dutifully remained in place, licking away and Taylor shuddered.  Cumming for the first time that evening was a genuine surprise.  And she didn’t scream or shriek.  Instead, she clenched her jaw and shook from head to toe in disbelieved silence until her entire body felt like Jell-O.  By the time her eyes unrolled themselves, she found everyone staring at her, awaiting her verdict as more beads of ladylove liquid rolled down her front.       

Clearing her throat loudly, she said, “Eh-hem.  Well, yes.  Very good everyone.”  She shook her head, trying to recover her senses as she pushed Selena’s tongue away from her twat.  “Katy and Cara win for being the quickest, and with no wand.  That’s very impressive.”  Cara and Katy high-fived then quickly followed it up with a sloppy kiss.  “2nd place goes to Blake and Halsey.  I think Blake was saving that one for a while.”

“I have been since we locked down the date for this party!”  Blake yelled excitedly as Halsey took a celebratory motorboat of the blonde’s bigger boobs. 

“Now, Camila and Gigi did cum next, but…” The remaining four awaited with bated breath. “…for that epic squirt I’ve got to give it to Sophie and Martha.  I mean, it literally shot across the room!” 

Upon hearing that, Martha and Sophie leapt up, dancing like no one was watching, tits and bits jiggling every which way as they pointed and jeered at the losing pair. 

“Sorry Gig and Mila, that means, you lose.  Better get those pussies ready.  I have a feeling we’ll all be in contact soon.”

There was enthusiastic nodding from all corners of the room even as the pair swore and cursed their bad luck.  Standing up on her own trembling legs, Taylor passed out the winning trophy to Katy and Cara.  The British babe accepted eagerly, studying the metal pussy as though it was a priceless work of art.

“Taylor, love?  Is this your cooter?  I’m pretty sure I’ve munched it enough to recognize it.”  She asked, squinting closely.

“I’ll never tell.”  Taylor said with a cheeky wink that all but confirmed it. 

Everyone hurried over to their couch to take a look at the trophy themselves, but Taylor still had more plans for the evening.  She watched as slowly interest in the trophy waned and interest in each other’s bodies rose once more.

“Let’s form a ring, ladies!  Keep those mouths busy!”  Taylor called out.  “The models know what I’m talking about!” 

The veterans helped the newbies, leading them to the center of the room and slowly but surely, everyone found their way down to the ground.  None commented, or even cared about the state of the carpet, soaking wet from squirt as it was.  The gloves came off as Taylor rose like a Queen amongst kneeling subjects before she too descended, with Selena in tow.  Led with lips and fingers, the writhing bodies eventually formed a circular shape, each link in the ring alternating positions.  One woman would lay flat on her back, the person next in line would position themselves atop their face before bending forward to eat out the next person in the ring.  With all ten of them participating, none of them even had to twist or contort to find a comfortable position.  Everyone’s pussy was ripe for the taking.  Without being told, Selena assumed her place on her back and as Taylor settled comfortably atop her rounded face.  With blue eyes burning, she found a tattooed body laid out in front of her, its legs spread wide and pussy glistening in the dim lighting.   

“Dig in ladies.  We don’t stop until everyone at least cums once.  Got it?”  Taylor called out, before leaning down and promptly burying her tongue in Halsey’s delectable snatch. 

“This is so exciting!  I can’t believe I missed out on all these squad parties back in the day because of some stupid feud!  I should have apologized years ago!”  Katy said, giggling with Martha underneath her and Gigi laid out before her.

“They were a marvelous a time.”  The models said simultaneously as the nonstop train of licking, sucking, fingering and tongue-fucking got underway.

With everyone’s mouth occupied, no more words were exchanged.  Only groans, moans and the occasional gasp or shriek as pleasure rode the around the ring like an endless wave.  There wasn’t a twat without a tongue to be found.  Each person was connected, pussy to mouth, mouth to pussy in a hedonistic display of girl-on-girl action so profound that it could only be conjured in the minds of Hollywood elites.  Around and around the pleasure rode and where it stopped, everybody knew because that person would wriggle and scream or shake and quake as they climaxed.  But that certainly didn’t mean the end.  Quite the opposite.  Each fresh orgasm seemed to ignite the flames of satisfaction in the next person and it seemed only a matter of moments before they too were cumming. 

It didn’t matter whose lips were on whose.  Whether that meant Cara being squeezed and suffocated by Blake’s thick thighs.  Or Camila’s pussy being almost entirely ignored in favor of her irresistible butthole, the buttplug long having been pulled out and tossed somewhere.  Or Halsey fitting three fingers into Sophie with ease as she licked her taint.  Every single guest was having the time of their lives.  Taylor soon lost count of the number of orgasms after the initial few.  Selena seemed hungrier than ever and was making her cum again and again until her mind was only a blurry haze, struggling to think of anything but the pleasure eliminating from between her legs. 

Eventually the circle reached its natural conclusion, tired lips pulling away from wet pussies.  Licked clean by equally weary tongues.  Each and every guest seemed just as hazy and out of it as Taylor was, but as their consummate leader she struggled through the fog to break the dazed silence.   

“We’ve all cum, but we’re not stopping now.  Don’t tell me you’re already tired?  Cum enough for the night?  No way.  Not this horny group.  Let’s kick it up a notch.”  Taylor raised her voice and turned around looking at everyone.  “Can you hear me ladies?  Get those strap-ons out and lubed up.  We’ll give our mouths a rest, because it’s time for some fucking!”

A second wind swept through the attendees like a tornado as the verbalized excitement grew louder and louder until it deafened the music still blaring out through the speakers.  Clumsily stumbling over to their respective pile of goodies, strap-on’s were fixed, locked and clicked into place as each partygoer decided whether they would be giving or receiving to start things off.  Selena, who had absent-mindedly reached for her own bright red one, found Taylor’s hand there pushing it down.

“Not for you.  I promised I was going to fuck you tonight.  And I always keep my promises.”  She said, the massive rubbery pink cock already back on her bare waist, hanging off her groin almost menacingly.

Laying back on the couch eagerly, Selena spread her legs as wide as they would go.  Her velvety silken folds were on display for Taylor to admire, and she did, but only for a moment.  Sticking two fingers up to the knuckle, the blonde wanted to see just how wet her friend was.  The answer was soaking.  Withdrawing the sticky digits, Taylor stared hard at Selena as she sucked them clean with puckered lips.

“Mhm, I’m going to enjoy this.”  Taylor said, with a growl like a jungle cat.

“It’s been far too long since we’ve done this.  Just us.  I’ve missed you Tay.”  Selena, literally shaking in anticipation.

“Me too.”  Taylor whispered before mounting her.

Slapping the head of her cock against her friend’s dribbly ladylips, they were downright dripping with arousal.  Teasing the entrance with the rubber bellend, she even laid the length of the lengthy dildo across her torso, just to make sure Selena got the visual of just how far up inside she was about to be. 

“Please Tay…don’t make me wait any longer…” Selena moaned, her brown eyes begging for penetration. 

A sly smile once more gracing Taylor’s mouth, she slid several of the many inches into Selena for the first time that night.  The former brunette responded appropriately, back arching and groaning in just the right key as her eyes rolled into the back of her head.  Those sounds were quickly silenced as Taylor smushed her lips against her BFF’s and began to thrust with a full exaggerated range of motion. 

Like a rainbow with all of the colors, similar acts were simultaneously taking place across the room with a multitude of multi-colored dicks in play.  Getting her slick wet pussy pounded by Blake’s big blue cock, Gigi lay prone and took every inch.  Slamming the entirety of her strap-on against the model’s buttcheeks, Blake sent ripples coursing through Gigi’s body that ended with a gasp of disbelief each and every time.  Next to them, Sophie was kneeling on the carpeted floor, blonde head bobbing back and forth between two enormously sized fake phalluses.  Standing tall with their mismatched heights above her, Martha and Halsey both had smug grins as they watched and occasionally “encouraged” the actress to shamelessly slobber and gag upon their groins.  Looking especially in charge, as she towered even above Halsey, Martha had always enjoyed showing the newbies what these parties were all about.  Across the room, the roles had been reversed and now Katy had Cara’s slim figure bent over the back of the couch and was railing her like there was no tomorrow.  With her thick, full-bodied figure plowing into the much thinner model, it seemed like there was a danger of going too hard, but those who knew Cara, knew that was no problem.  The only problem would be not hard enough.  That left poor Camila all alone, but she was making do, feeding anal beads the size of ping-pong balls into her gaping asshole one by one.  With one hand on her clit and her eyes taking in the various scenes playing out, she was waiting, rather impatiently, for the perfect opportunity to jump in and have someone fill her up with a big rubber rod.   

The bride was using all the power of her hips to bear down on the maid of honor.  Gripping the arm of the couch for additional leverage, Taylor bottomed out in her BFF’s pussy with every hard thrust.  The tremors that wracked her curvaceous figure were a telltale sign of a powerful orgasm as Selena quickly creamed all over the popstar’s big pink dick. 

Continuing to fuck her through the waves of the orgasm, Taylor yelled, “Yea, that’s it!  Cum for me.  Cum all over TayTay’s dick!  Fuckin’ do it Sel!”

And by the time she was finished, Selena was little more than a quivering puddle.  Pulling out all thirteen inches, she straddled the Latina’s succulent chest.  Accepting the tip into her mouth, Selena sucked her own saccharine sweet juices from the toy down to the base until it was sparklingly clean. 

“And what do you say to the blushing bride?”  Taylor asked as she pulled out of Selena’s mouth.

“Thank you, Tay.  For making me cum.”  Selena mumbled, still fighting to keep her eyes from going cross.

“Good girl.”  Taylor said, her eyes already surveying the room for her next victim. 

Her ocean blue eyes landed on Camila and her jigging booty with only a tell-tale string hanging out to indicate was stored within.  Leaving Selena to recover her senses upon the couch, Taylor flitted her way across the room.  Along the way she passed scenes of pussy’s being drilled by brightly colored cocks and beautiful feminine forms wracked in the grips of orgasmic bliss.

Legs pulled back and high up in the air, Katy was getting her pussy pounded by Gigi.  Her tits were in her own hands as she tweaked and pulled upon her own erect nipples.  Right there, next to them, Martha was intertwined with Blake’s, thrusting like a nonstop piston into the fellow blonde.  Filthy turns of phrase only found on the British Isles could be heard coming from Sophie and Cara as each seemed to want to try and outdo the other in the eroticism department.  That quickly ended when Sophie stretched the model’s asshole with her snow-white strap-on. 

Taylor’s journey ended, standing over Camila…and Halsey who was currently splitting the Latina’s pussy in twain with her particularly aggressive looking purple strap-on.  The pair slowed down as a lanky shadow fell across their sweaty and heaving forms.

“Don’t stop on my account.”  Taylor said with twinkle in her eye.  “Just make room for me.”

Rolling over so she was now on her back, Halsey let Camila work her wide hips up and down the length of her purple-headed warrior.  With spindly fingers, Taylor grabbed the string peeking out from her delicious behind and pulled.  Met with only a fraction of resistance, Camila went rigid as the first bead *POPPED* out. 

“Did you just cum?”  Halsey asked as she roughly pressed her thumb into Camila’s clit.

Camila didn’t trust herself to speak, but merely nodded her head quickly. 

“You always were such a butt slut.”  Taylor said lovingly and popped another one out. 

Camila squeaked as she came again.  One by one they popped out, Camila cumming each and every time as Halsey abandoned her clit and began thrusting upwards.  When Taylor took the last one out, the Cuban songstress shrieked and squirted without warning, drenching Halsey from the bottom of her tattooed torso to the top of her dark-haired head. 

“See?  Buttslut.”  Taylor said before slurping the squirt out of Halsey’s bellybutton like it was a body shot. 

Camila had not yet formed coherent words when Taylor fit the width of her pink prick into the gaping hole that was her butt.  Now wedged between two popstars, Camila was receiving double the pleasure.  With a fistful of luscious raven-colored mane, Taylor pulled back on her and smacked her ass, making it jiggle like Jell-O again and again until the cheeks were burning red.  The pair of them fucked her until she was only speaking Spanish, cumming what seemed endlessly on the pink and purple dick’s pummeling both her slick holes. 

Meanwhile, Selena who had kept her legs wide open, found Cara had taken up residence.  She was doing the job that Taylor had been doing and maybe even doing it better, if that was possible.  The two thiccest babes at the party were now going at it, Katy on all fours and getting it good and hard up the ass from Blake as their jiggling bits smashed together with ever increasing force.  For her part, Sophie had Gigi and Martha side by side as she alternated between all four holes they had on display for her.   

Having finished her fun with Halsey and Camila, Taylor waded into this ecstasy of pleasure and found plenty of available places to put her pretty pink cock.  She started with Martha.  Sidling up alongside Sophie as she humped Gigi, Taylor shared a wet kiss with her as Martha’s eyes bulged and Taylor stuffed her full to the brim.  Gigi soon followed, and Sophie not long after that.  Sophie, in fact, ended up taking all three of them on.  At once.  And the fun didn’t stop there.     

If the party had been organized before, it now truly descended into chaos.  Lust reigned supreme in the tumultuous bliss of orgasmic pleasure.  Strap-on’s split pussies and sphincters alike.  Sapphic screams of pleasure intermingled with one another.  Tits bumped against tits.  Lips kissed every inch of sweaty bodies as the rampant girl on girl action reached an all-time high, the likes of which might never again be seen at a Taylor Swift party.  And Taylor was most certainly the highlight.  Each attendee got a good and hard feel of her what she wielding.  Whether it was Selena back for more, on the floor with her face down and ass up.  Or Katy getting reamed while Sophie rimmed her.  Or a one-on-one with Blake, where Taylor spent more time worshipping her boobs and playing with her large rounded areolas than anything else.  Or even Cara who kept coming back for more and more until Taylor finally had enough.  She pinned her down and didn’t stop fucking her until she too squirted all over the room like the rest of them.  When there was finally a lull and everyone needed a brief respite, strap-on’s were withdrawn from various gaping orifices and put aside.  Many of the partygoers quenched their thirst with a drink, most straight from a bottle.

“How about a game for the bride?  A blind pussy taste test?”  Selena suggested, holding up a blindfold.

Making a “gimme” motions with her hands, Taylor accepted the silk blindfold over her eyes.  There was a hurried jockeying of position and whispered conversation as to who would go first.  For her part, Taylor sat back on the couch, relaxing until her first mystery pussy stepped up, one foot on the back of the couch, only an inch from her pouty lips.  The smell of it washed over Taylor’s nostrils as she inhaled deeply.  Darting her tongue forward, she probed the velvety folds, swirling it all around and getting a long lingering taste. 

“Hmm…” She said as though she was sommelier sampling a fine vintage.  “I think…that’s Blake?  Definitely Blake.” 

“Correct!”  Blake said as the buxom blonde leaned down to cup her face and give Taylor a long lingering kiss. 

Everyone took a turn and Taylor tasted pussy after pussy, getting them correct every single time.  Even when Camila stuck her ass out and Taylor got a tongueful of butthole, she still knew immediately.  It proved the perfect distraction.  While Taylor was preoccupied putting her tongue in every orifice she could find, Selena had darted off to the kitchen.  Returning with a bottle of champagne, Don Perigon no less, she clutched it tightly in her hand.  Calling for attention, she had Taylor to remove her blindfold.

“Let us raise a toast and send our friend off into married life the proper way!  With champagne!”  Selena called out as various glasses or bottles were raised, all apart from Taylor who held nothing in her hands and looked around expectantly.  “Don’t worry.  I’ve got you Tay.”

With a sly grin of her own, Selena popped the cork off, shooting it into some far corner of the room before aiming the erupting bottle directly at Taylor and proceeding to hose her down with its foamy contents.  Taylor’s blue eyes widened in shock as she sprayed down for the second time that night, the Don Perigon splashing against her skin until she was dripping wet.  As she wiped her face clean, she looked around to find herself suddenly surrounded by the horde of horny women, with their strap-on’s suddenly back on and pointing directly at her.

“You’ve fucked all of us.  Now we’re gonna fuck you!”  Selena said as she seductively sucked on the foamy head of the now mostly empty bottle and extended it.  “What do you say to that Taylor?”

Accepting the bottle, she downed whatever was left and said, “Come and get me then, ladies.”

Descending on the bride, Taylor’s dominatrix outfit, admittedly a bit ruffled and disheveled at this point, was torn from her body by eager hands and followed my mischievous tongues.  The writhing pink mouth organs licked and trailed across her flawless alabaster skin, slurping up the delicious Don Perigon that was glistening there.  Amongst a few other fluids as well.  Now totally naked, they pulled her gently down onto the ground as they surrounded her, each jockeying for space.     

For the first time that night, Selena cinched up her own strap-on.  A bright, burning red one.  Looking down towards Taylor, there was a gleam in her eye, even as women pressed in all around her.  All night Taylor had been giving it to her good.  Now it was her time to take it instead.  Multiple pairs of hands spread her legs wide, as one toyed with her clit.  Still more mauled at her breasts. 

“Ready for it, Taylor?”  Selena asked.

“Always Sel.”  Taylor whispered before she found two sets of lips fighting for space on hers. 

With an almighty thrust, Taylor groaned through the kissing.  Someone’s large tits were squashed against her head.  Hands and mouths were touching just about every erogenous zone on her body as Selena filled her snatch with quick, hard rolls of her hips.  It was heaven.  Closing her eyes, she allowed herself to become totally lost in the hedonistic sensation of it all.  Nothing else mattered but the warm dildo sliding in and out her, the lips kissing all over her body, the hands and fingers finding every button of pleasure she had to offer.  Words failed her.  Speech of any kind really.  Even grunts, groans and moans could barely begin to convey what was running like electricity through her body.  But, like a static charge building up, it needed release.  And in what might have been a minute or an hour, she found herself cumming.  A violent, powerful release that saw searing hot pleasure erupt from her pussy and course through every nerve in her body until she could only bask in the glory of one of the best orgasms of her life. 

“Wow…”  Taylor finally managed to say as Selena pulled out and the spot was immediately filled by another hot body.

“Me next!”

“No way bitch, me!”

“I’m getting in that pussy!”

“How about her ass?  I call dibs on her ass!” 

The fighting above her was pointless.  They would all get a turn; Taylor would make sure of that as they lifted her still tingling body and moved her back to the couch.  Suddenly realizing she was sitting on top of someone, Taylor realized Katy was beneath her and her bright yellow strap-on was lubed up and poking right between her buttcheeks.  Adjusting herself ever-so-slightly, it slid in with minimal resistance and Katy wiggled her hips round and round.  As people thudded onto the sofa next to them and pried her legs apart once more, she locked eyes with Sophie, who stepped forward and plugged up her pussy in one fell swoop.  Ocean blue eyes’ rolling into the back of her pretty blonde head, Gigi and Martha sat on either side of her taking turns to kiss her mouth or her bouncing breasts.

Swiftly bringing Taylor to orgasm, Sophie pulled out and admired the rings of cunt cream decorating the dildo before Selena and Halsey knelt down to lick it clean like it was a popsicle.  Promptly flipped over, Taylor found Cara now underneath her.  The model quickly filled her pussy as their lips met in a sloppy collision.  Asshole open wide and ripe for the taking, it was quickly filled by Camila who was eager to give Taylor’s booty the same pounding she’d given her earlier.  The burnt orange dildo was soon ballsdeep, and Taylor felt every inch of it as Camila smacked her alabaster ass and encouraged more than a few others to do the same. 

“Got room for one more?”  Blake asked from behind as she gave that ample peach a good slap.

“In…in my ass?”  Taylor said with trepidation as she wrenched her mouth away from Cara who promptly switched to savagely motorboating her plump tits.  “Hell yea!”

With a smattering of applause and whooping to egg her on, the four of them reshuffled so Camila was up on the couch, crouched downwards with the head of her strap-on still lodged in Taylor’s butt.  Stepping up behind them, Blake angled her big blue one and pushed, stretching Taylor’s sphincter to its absolute limit.

“FUUUUCK!”  Taylor shouted as everyone jockeyed for position.

Shouts and words of affirmation sounded from the collected crowd.

“You can do it!”

“We love you, Taylor!”

“Take those dicks!  Hell yea gurl!” 

Camila even leaned down to whisper in Taylor’s ear, “Whose the butt slut now?” 

Taking deep breaths, Taylor was panting until Blake pushed forward and slide inside.  Eyes popping open along with her mouth, she gave a silent scream of satisfaction.  Then all three of them began to thrust, pushing over into new realms of pleasure as she was stuffed airtight.  Made complete by Selena who had stepped up onto the couch and told Taylor to suck in a tone that suggested it wasn’t up for discussion.  The night having come full circle, Taylor quickly lost track of things.  All she knew was she had rarely been fucked like this in all her years, apart from maybe her 30th.  All three women fucked her senseless and she knew she squirted all over Cara beneath her, but beyond that?  She was losing track of things.  Barely coherent, but asking for still more, she was rolled over again and through blurry vision found several more eager women waiting their turn on her.

And take turns they did.  There was Gigi and Martha who took great joy in tag teaming her while Katy planted her phat ass on Taylor’s face.  There was Selena and Halsey, who both angled for her pussy and succeeded in stretching it nearly as much as her asshole.  There was Blake, back in her ass while Sophie fingerfucked her pussy.  She came and came, and came again.  At some point she found someone squatting directly over her face and an instant later they were squirting all over her.  Drenched in the saccharine sweet liquid, she suspected it was Cara, but it was hard to tell through the haze of pleasure.  Finally, there was point where even she could take no more.

“Enough…enough…” Taylor gasped.  “I can’t…can’t cum anymore.”

“Well, that’s a first!  Did you hear that everyone?”  Selena called out.  “Taylor can’t cum anymore!”

Mock shock sounded around the room that turned into good natured ribbing.  Opening her eyes and looking around at her friends, she grinned like a drunkard.     

“Thanks ladies.  What a sendoff.  You’re the best girlfriends a woman could ask for.  I think that’s it for tonight.  Get some rest…because tomorrow, the men, show up.  And let me just say, they are all very excited to see you.”

“I knew you couldn’t resist having a couple of studs come over.”  Martha said knowingly. 

“Hopefully more than a couple!”  Blake said, positively bouncing with excitement. 

With that, the bachelorette party was all but spent and started to disperse as everyone headed to the showers, for some more fun, or to their rooms to retire for the night.  Each and every single one was happy and satisfied, at least for time being.  Taylor however had one more thing to cross off her list before retiring the big pink strap-on forever.  Walking down back to her room, it was swinging once more before her.  She rested a hand on the closet door in her bedroom and turned the knob.  Opening it, a sly smile split her face at the sight before her.

Inside was her finance.  Blindfolded.  Gagged.  Handcuffed.  Chained to the floor.  He was still in his forced kneeling position, albeit sagging more then when she had left him.  Even after the events of the night, she felt a tingle between her thighs.  Walking over to him, she realized he was asleep.  Or had passed out.  Either way, she took hold of the ginormous fleshy dildo and smacked him across the face with it.  Jerking awake with a start, he would have fallen if not for the restraints.  Moaning through his gag what sounded like her name, he searched around blindly for her.  Leaning down with her signature bend, she whispered into his ear as she held the strap-on between her fingers.

“Hey there lover, who’s ready to bend over and take it like a man?”

The End of Chapter Thirty-Eight
« Last Edit: February 12, 2022, 04:14:51 PM by Slyguy »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, diamond_luv, DarkSwordsman, Cosmo Kramer, Jesse90, Pellaeon, Dexter07, Tayniel

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #146 on: June 24, 2021, 06:07:17 PM »
Nothing quite like a Squad buffet. Though I can't lie, the main course for me is always going to be a Selena/Taylor sandwich but I can't help but be thankful for the inclusion of such delightful side dishes like Camila Cabello, Blake Lively and especially the massively underutilized Halsey.

I'm almost feel a little sympathy for the men on the menu for the next chapter. They don't stand a chance.

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #147 on: June 24, 2021, 07:01:20 PM »
I'm almost feel a little sympathy for the men on the menu for the next chapter. They don't stand a chance.

Thank you so much (as always)!  Just a quick clarification, the orgy won't be continuing next chapter, sorry if I was misleading with the end of the chapter.  The next chapter will be just Taylor and Cole (yet again).  If you're interested in what that might look like, check out Chapter 19!

elodiegirlie

« Reply #148 on: June 25, 2021, 04:05:12 AM »
Another absolutely epic instalment, loved it!

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #149 on: July 16, 2021, 09:42:55 AM »
I got around to reading this last chapter cause I noticed you used Blake Lively. A reader of mine has been requesting stories with her for the past year, and he's done a great job making me into a fan of her.

I like how you used Blake, among other celebs. That was unique and not something I had read before.

Femdom stories are rare. Outside of yours, I can't think of anyone else writing them.

Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, Shaggy21x

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA