Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Era Erotica (Taylor Swift)  (Read 157106 times)

Hotdamn

Re: Era Erotica (Taylor Swift) [Chp. 31 Posted 5/11]
« Reply #105 on: July 12, 2020, 08:01:51 PM »
Of course, and no worries. I'll be here waiting.

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
Re: Era Erotica (Taylor Swift) [Chp. 32 Posted 7/23]
« Reply #106 on: July 23, 2020, 09:21:28 PM »
Author's Note: Given the amazingly wonderful surprise that is folklore, I do not have a chapter ready for it at this time.  Hopefully this one will do in the meantime.  Enjoy!

Disclaimer: This a work of fiction.  This is not real.  It did not/will not ever happen in real life and should not be mistaken as such.

Chapter Thirty-Two: Clean
Starring Taylor Swift
Codes: MF, Creampie, Drunk, Oral, Titty-fuck

Leaving his suitcase by the door, Cole dropped his bag onto the table as he walked into the house.  It had been a week of business away, finalizing everything for the launch of folklore.  And now, on the eve of its release, he was glad to be a home.  It was the first time in months they’d spent any time apart, since before quarantine had begun.  Even through all her secret recordings and work on the new album, they been together.  Quarantine had turned into a blessing in disguise, one he hadn’t truly appreciated until spending this week away from her. It put everything into perspective.  Part of him wanted to run upstairs and profess his undying love for her, but it needed to be more special than that.  She deserved better than some half-assed proposal.  She was Taylor Swift after all.   

Walking into the kitchen, he removed his mask and washed his hands thoroughly.  Drying them, he noted most of the lights were off.  Maybe Taylor was already asleep, although it was only 10:15.  Heading upstairs, eager to get out of his business attire, he noticed the door to their master bathroom was ever-so-slightly ajar.  The crack of light flickering lazily as he strolled over to it.  Raising a fist to knock, he heard a long rumbling moan, followed by his own name. 

“Ohhhh…mmhhhmmmm…Cole!”  It was the unmistaken dulcet tones of Taylor moaning.

Fist frozen in midair, he pressed an ear to the door, his curiosity more than a little peaked.  Gentle wordless soothing spa-like music sounded over the splish-splashing of water, telling him that Taylor was in the tub, the jets slowly gurgling away. 

“That’s it.  Hgnh!  Yes!  That’s it.”  She mumbled to herself, louder this time. 

Pressing his fingertips to the door, he pushed it open just a fraction of an inch wider.  Peering through the slit with one eye, he spied on the intimate scene playing out.  Taylor was indeed in the bathtub, nestled in a nearly overflowing arrangement of bubbles which filled the shiny porcelain to the brim.  Countless candles littered the bathroom, filling his nose with a whole host of pleasant aromas.  Her head was largely dry, except for a few loose wet strands of blonde hair that clung to her neck.  Eyes firmly shut, bright white teeth bit into her plump pink lower lip as one hand white-knuckled the rim of the tub.  The other was hidden from view, beneath the bubbles and clearly working hard.  An enormous, nearly empty glass of wine sat next to her.  Watching with wide eyed wonder, Cole felt his slacks tighten considerably as he loosened his already loosely hanging tie even more.

“Cole, mhmm…keep going.  Fuck!  That feels sooooo good.”  She moaned to no one but herself, hand moving faster than ever beneath the bubble-filled water.  “You’re gonna make me cum…make me cum…cum…”

There was a rod of steel trapped within his trousers now, but still he said nothing and continued to silently watch his lover pleasure herself.  A sharp intake of breath and her back arched, the nubs of her stiff pokies sticking out from beneath the bubbles, her areolas enlarged by the heat of the water.  Arm pumping like mad, she gave a full-bodied thrash that sent waves crashing against the sides of the tub.  Mouth open in a silent scream, she continued to twitch sporadically.  Gradually relaxing, she returned to her resting position, a look of infinite pleasure plastered all across her flushed and happy face. 

“Oh Cole…” She whispered.

Taking this as his cue, he knocked softly upon the door and entered, calling out to her, “Yes, Swift?”

Her eyes snapped opened, pupils out of focus.  Squeaking with surprise, both arms flailed, one of them knocking the wine glass right into the tub.

“Cole?”  She asked as she beheld him, a wave of serenity washing over her.  “You’re home!”  Her words had a slight slur to them.

“Sorry Swift, didn’t mean to disturb you.”  He said, unable to stop smirking and standing by the side of the tub.  Looking down as she fished the wine glass out, he watched the dark red liquid spiral lazily amongst the suds and bubbles.  “Red?”  He asked with genuine surprise.

“We’re all out of white.”  She let loose a girlish giggle.  “I thought you weren’t coming home until tomorrow?”

“I thought I’d surprise you.  Cut the trip a bit short.”

“Hmmm, I’m glad you did.  I missed you.”  Uncaring of their dripping wetness, she reached her arms out to shamelessly grope at the solidly evident lump stretching out the fabric of his suit pants.  “I missed this big cock too.”

Stepping back, he playfully swatted away her wandering hands. “Swift.  Come on, let me at least get undressed first.” 

Shaking her head playfully, a few more strands of hair broke free from their messy bun as an alcohol induced grin stretched across her face.  “Na-uh.  Get over here right now and gimme that dick.”

“This is my best suit.”  He protested half-heartedly, even as he stepped forward, the tips of shiny shoes scuffing the edge of the tub.

“I’ll buy you a new one.”  Her soapy fingers already tugging at his belt.  “I’ll buy you ten new ones.”

Letting her struggle with his pants for a moment, he shrugged off his jacket and tossed his tie over his shoulder.  Taking pity on her fumbling fingers, he took over as she giggled some more and undid the belt and fly.  His cock emerged from the damp fabric into the sweet-smelling air.  The stiff flesh spear was pointed at her, fully loaded and ready to go.  Running the tip of her tongue over her lips in anticipation, her eyes flicked upwards to make deadly serious eye contact with him.   

“I’m gonna suck this cock so fuckin’ good.”

Those words made him visibly tremble as she leaned forward.  Slinking upwards ever so slightly, her breasts coming to rest just at the surface level of the water, nipples clearly visible from between the bubbles.  Mouth opening like a fish, he saw a flash of her writhing pink tongue before it closed around the bulbous swell of his mushroom head.  Pushing those pretty pursed gobsmackers down the shaft, she made her way to the base, slurping loudly the whole while.  Each time he thought she would falter and halt her advance, he was mistaken.  Every inch of him disappeared down her gullet in a less than precise gurgling fashion.  Both her hands clutched the edge of the tub, pulling herself closer as she sucked long and deep.  Hot breath from her nostrils blew across his groin as she slowly slid backwards, retreating to the tip and leaving a sheen of slippery saliva behind her.  Releasing the crown, she gave it a slow sensual lick, flicking her tongue back and forth across the tip, uncaring of the drool pooling in either corner of her mouth.  With a big ole grin she swallowed him whole once more, eliciting a cursed groan from him as she did so.  He’d been on the end of Taylor’s tipsy blowjobs more than a few times and they were always markedly different from her sober ones.  Or maybe it was the simple fact it had been a week since they’d been together, their longest stretch in quite some time.

“Damn Swift.  That feels-feels…fucking amazing!”

Throwing his head back, more slurping gurgling sounded as she went at him faster.  Sloppy trails of spit sloshed uncaringly forth from her warm frothy mouth as her lips danced along with shaft with ever-increasing levels of delight.  Trembling while she slobbered her way back and forth across his ding-dong, his eyes were closed, just enjoying the superb sensation.  They flew open when a hard tug on his shirt nearly landed him face-first in the tub.  Saving himself with a quick foot stepping forward and plunging to the bottom, he stumbled and splashed a large quantity of international popstar bathwater over the rest of himself.   

“What the hell Swift?”  He asked, now half submerged.

“Oops.”  She said with a look of mock shock on her face that quickly turned into a fit of laughter.  “I guess you need to get out of those wet clothes.”

“Alright.  Fuck it.”  He muttered and began to disrobe quite eagerly.

With her assistance, the sopping wet and ruined remnants of his best suit were tossed onto the pristine marbled floor until he was naked in the tub.  Taking a seat on the rim of the tub, he spread his legs wide as Taylor knelt before him, filling her hands with soapy bubbles.  Fluffing them around his groin until it was nearly obscured from view, she took hold and jerked it with long, slow deliberate strokes.  From his perched positions, his testicles were just at the water level, the jet behind them lending its warmth and aiding in his pleasure.  Splashing him clean, each well-manicured hand was placed on a knee as her head descended once more.  Blowing him swiftly, her head bobbed up and down fantastically fast.  Reaching down, he tucked a few stray wet strands of flaxen hair behind her ears as she worked her oral magic.  If she didn’t stop soon, there would be nothing he could do to hold back.  Just about to open his mouth to say as much, she promptly released him and spun around, causing the water to slosh dangerously close to the edge. 

Throwing a look back at him, the water dripping down her bare back, she growled like a hungry jungle cat, “Get over here and fuck me.”

Sinking to his knees, his legs submerging into the blissfully warm bubble bath, he floated over and grabbed hold of her bum, smearing the bubbles across it until shimmered in the candlelight.  Probing with his throbbing bellend, he teased her outermost twat.  It was burning like fire.  Her very full and natural bush, grown out during quarantine, was also dripping wet, although with water or arousal it was impossible to tell.

Feeling his poking, she shuddered gently and said, “Don’t tease me baby.  I haven’t had that cock in a week.  Give.  It.  To.  Me.”  She paused, then added.  “Please.”

The please was barely out before he pushed forward, into her velvety soft love canal.  Both grunted and cried out and he didn’t stop until he was fully sheathed inside of her.  It fit like a key in a lock.

“Mhmmm.”  He mumbled, barely coherent as he started pumping.  “Fuck I missed you Swift.”

“Missed you too Cole.”  She said, as his fingers dug deep into her hips, the wet slap of his pelvis against her ass breaking the otherwise tranquil and serene setting.  “So much.”

Once more, her hands gripped the edge of the tub to hold herself aloft.  Head turning back to watch him, the earnest look of her azure gaze quickened both his pace and his heart.  He couldn’t tear himself away from it, except to look down for a microsecond at the ripple of her wet ass, the crash of his pelvis sending a wave through it and the water in the tub, now sloshing around like the pool on a cruise ship in the middle of a storm.  The threat of it spilling out was very much real as Taylor pushed her butt backwards, using her whole body to crash into him just as hard as he was into her.  The resulting thunderclap, of wet skin slapping together was deafening.  It must have been echoing throughout the whole house.  He wanted to keep going all night.  Never stop.  But it was impossible.  A week without her touch had him ready to blow.

“Swift.”  He groaned, still driving home with all the force he could muster.  “I’m gonna-I’m gonna-“

“Do it!  Cum!  Please cum for me!  I need it baby.  God do I need to feel it!”  She said instantly, the sincerity of her honeyed tones pushing him hopelessly past the edge of no return. 

With a one-track mind he drilled into her one final time and felt himself spasm violently before the explosion occurred.  Cum thicker than Elmer’s glue sprayed forth, painting her vaginal walls even as they squeezed and contracted around him, milking yet more of the near-solid nut out of him.  Cooing and moaning, her eyes were wide with surprise as she felt just how much jism was being pumped into her.  When finally, his dick gave one last twitch, he pulled out of her and nearly slipped underwater.  Strings of murky white oozed slowly from her sodden gash, dripping into the bubbly water below.  Putting his weight on her, he leaned forward and planted a series of kisses along her drying back.

“Bedtime?”  He asked and she nodded, smiling warmly.

Awaking to find the bed empty, he reached over to the indent where Taylor had fallen asleep, snuggled up against him.  Bright sunlight was streaming in, making the occasional stray blonde hair upon her pillow glow with an ethereal radiance.  It was late.  Mid-morning at least.  Yawning and climbing out of bed, he made his way into the bathroom to find the shower running.  Through the haze of steam and foggy glass, the alluring curves of her naked body seemed just beyond reach.  Facing away from him, her hands slowly worked soap across her glistening nude form in what seemed the most sensual manner possible.  Water cascaded, carelessly running down her lithe goddess-like figure.  Head turning, the crystal-clear blue of her eyes pierced even the veil of rising vapors, fixating on him.  With careful intent, she approached, moving across the enormous shower until she was mere inches from the steamed-up glass.  Placing one splayed hand up to it, she followed it up with both breasts, pressing them against the hard surface.  Slick, soapy and wet, her nipples seemed hard enough to cut through the glass itself, resting in the center of those delectably delicious perky mounds.  Slowly drawing the outline of a heart with her free hand, she stepped back, letting her breasts hang freely once more.  Retreating back into the misty haze, she beckoned him with a solitary finger.

Scrambling, he hurriedly relieved himself before the feat became impossible, swished a swig of mouthwash and opened the door to the shower.  Stepping inside, he was engulfed by the cloud of hot vapors.  Beneath his feet, the marble tiling shone from the bright overhead lights.  With enough room to host a party in here, he closed the gap and sidled up behind Taylor.  Standing beneath one of several gleaming showerheads with more nozzles on it than a mad scientists’ gizmo, a steady powerful waterfall fell down upon her.  Hands continuingly soaping up her already sudsy boobs, they moved in small circles teasing her areolas with the tips of her fingernails.   

“I was hoping you’d join me sleepyhead.”  She said with a sly smile.

“I’d have been here sooner, expect someone really tuckered me out last night.”

The hot stream of water over him was reinvigorating, life affirming even.  And he surged to life as the strong scent of floral soaps and shampoos filled his nostrils, his eyes drinking in the vision of startling beauty before him.  Taking each other in a tender embrace, her breasts were sandwiched between them as their lips pressed together, tongues effortlessly searching the other’s mouth.  Her hand reached downwards to grasp his member, likewise stuck between them.  One of his hands followed suit, slipping betwixt her thighs to rub against her sex.  His other hand was drawn like a magnet to the boobs pushing against his chest.  Worming its way to them, it pawed and tweak a nipple or two as their liplocking intensified.  The game of tonsil tennis went back and forth as their respective hands handled each other’s genitals, water raining around both of them.  Sucking on her tongue till the last possible moment, he broke the kiss and descended, kneeling before her.  Leaning back against the wall, Taylor draped one wet smooth freshly shaven leg over his shoulder as he put his lips to her still hairy twat and began kissing an entirely different set of lips.

Curly pubic hair tickled his face as he gave long several long, slow licks with the flat of his tongue.  Trailing it from her taint to clitoris, he eventually set up shop there, encircling the ticking nub with the tip of his wriggling pink mouth organ.  Sucking on it with pursed lips, water ran in rivers down their intertwined bodies.  Lips preoccupied, his tongue slid deep between her velvety labia, drinking deeply of her carnal essence.  It tasted like heaven, and he conveyed that in the best way possible. 

One hand pressed against her stomach feeling the muscles clench and unclench, his other had hold of the meaty thigh wrapped around his shoulder.  Looking upwards, he saw all the signs of her immense pleasure that he knew all too well.  Back arched.  Chest thrust out.  Loud lingering moans, followed by short grunts.  Face frozen in a scrunched-up expression of pure carnal disbelief.  She was loving this. 

His observations were confirmed a moment later as she purred like a kitten.  “Cock last night and tongue this morning.”  Her fingers coiled into his dark hair, papered to his scalp.  “If you’re not careful I may expect this treatment every time you come back from a trip.”

“I’m more than ok with that.”

Her response was cut short as she gasped.  Water spraying forth from her lips as he buried his tongue to the hilt.  The leg around him constricted like a snake as the grip on his head became near painful.  Giving a particularly powerful shudder, Cole came up for a breath, wiping away the water from his eyes as the pussy juice was rinsed from his chin.  Eyes locking, hers were a-flutter.

“Keep going.  I’ll cum…”  She whispered, barely audible over the shower stream.

Doubling down on his efforts, he dove back in.  His tongue was a tornado of pleasure, licking, lapping and slurping in a sensual blur across and around every inch of her vagina.  Each tongue flick brought her closer and closer to climax until she gave an almighty shudder.  Buckling legs nearly giving out, he held her up with powerful arms, practically supporting her on his shoulders alone.

“C-c-cumming.  Cole!  Yes!  YEEESS!!” She cried out, the sound of her voice booming loudly against the spacious confines of the shower.

Hands leaving his head, they scrabbled helplessly at the smooth wall as she shook from the top of her head to the tips of her toes.  Sagging with satisfaction, her wet head lolled as she groaned pleasantly.   

“A little payback for last night.”  He mumbled with a numb tongue and sticky lips. 

Once she could support herself properly, he rose and latched his mouth onto her left breast, sucking upon the sharp pokie.  Taylor’s slumped head snapped to attention.

“Somebody missed my boobs too?”  She asked cheekily, eyes still hazy and unfocused.

“Obviously.”  He mumbled, planting smooches across the wet soft flesh.  “Ms.”  He kissed her right breast.  “Americana.”  He kissed her left one.

Playfully pushing him away, she grabbed a bottle of soap and drizzled a healthy amount across her chest.  It began to foam instantly she worked it in with her fingers and sank to her knees, the mirroring him from minutes before.  Droplets of water clung to her lashes but she didn’t break the intense stare up at him.  Taking hold of the head of his cock with her mouth, she gently played with the head.  Her hands continued working their way across her chest, soaping up her cleavage until the entire region was bubbly and shining with the fragrant stuff.  With a swift motion, she suddenly took him down to the base, deepthroating him and holding him there as his legs shook and trembled.  Her bubble-covered hand reached up to gentle squeeze his balls, rolling them around her palm until they were damn near as sudsy as her breasts.  Releasing him, she spat out a jet of water and spit at him and gave him a playful slap on the ass.  He was too busy staring down at her glistening tits like a drooling moron to react. 

“Go ahead.  Fuck em’.  I know you want to.”  She whispered, taking a boob in each hand and pressing them together around his member.

Bending over, he tilted her chin upwards for one long last lingering kiss before straightening up and really leaning into it.  The foamy wet tunnel was like slick pillowy heaven for his prick as he humped Taylor’s chest with quick, frenzied thrusts.  Those blue eyes continued their imploring stare upwards, a strand of wet hair plastered across her forehead.  Each crash of his hips slapped his heavy balls against her sternum, the swollen head of his prick nearly impaling her chin as it peaked out from between the bubbly valley with ever increasing speed and urgency. 

“Come on baby.  I know emptying those balls last night was only a little bit of what you’ve got saved up for me.  I want more.  Give it to me.  Give me all of your cum.”

Faltering slightly as his brain processed the words coming out of her dirty mouth, he quickly doubled his speed.  Hard, savage, animal-like grunts sounded from him, sawing between her breasts like a master carpenter.  Dropping her hands, she squeezed her tits even tighter together with her forearms.  Opening her full pink lips, she stuck out her tongue the water spurting off it like a fountain as it struck the top of her head and ran down her beautiful face.  She was right as usual.  Of course.  He could already feel his balls churning, preparing for release. 

“Swift!”  He groaned.  “T-T-Taylor!  Cumming!”

Just as she was about to spit out another string of dirty words, she was rewarded with a jet of jizz bursting forth as his knees wobbled, but he kept thrusting.  Thick wads of semen cut through the steamy air, undeterred by the running water as they pelted her chin, cheeks and neck.  The large spray of cum even managed to pool ever-so-slightly in her pushed-up cleavage before being washed away.  Letting go of her chest with shaky arms, Cole braced himself against the wall for support.  Both of them watched the cum flow off her body onto the marble-tiled floor and swirl around the drain before disappearing forever. 

“Mhm.  Thanks babe.”  Taylor said, standing and planting another kiss on him.  “But now I actually need to get clean.”

“But how are you gonna clean out that dirty mouth?” 

Smiling slyly, she said, “Maybe we can think of a way.  In the meantime, get my back?”

Later that day, Taylor was once more in the bathroom, putting her face on for a Zoom call with the team about folklore’s reception.  She wanted to looked at least somewhat presentable.  Bending at the waist, she was far over the counter, just finishing touching up her ruby red lips.  There were still more cosmetics to apply, eye-liner and the like, but to Cole she was already perfect.  Wearing only a loose-fitting t-shirt, the hem of it could barely contain the cotton panties stretching to hold back her bottom.  They were strained to capacity with her all bent over like that, her backside thrust out alluringly. 

Watching from the doorway, he was clad only in a t-shirt and shorts himself.  Fixated by that ample caboose, he found his own shorts tight, despite their fun in the shower that morning.  Standing right behind her, he rubbed his hard cock ever-so-suggestively right between those plump cheeks.  In the mirror, her eyes flicked to him, but otherwise she said nothing.  Hands grabbing her hips, they slowly wandered up the rest of her body until they grabbed a hearty handful of her freely hanging boobs beneath the thin t-shirt fabric.

“What’s all this?”  She asked, capping the lipstick and placing it on the counter as she pressed back against him with the slightest of movement. “Someone just can’t get enough.”

“Never.”  He replied, leaning forward and kissing between her shoulder blades, catching more than a whiff of her freely hanging tousled hair.  “What can I say?  I missed you on my trip.  Need to make up for lost time.”

As he said that, he pulled his cock free and dropped it with a thud across her bubble butt.  A singular smile spread across her face as she closed her eyes and let out a soft moan, feeling the inches slide slowly back and forth.  The kissing moved upwards, until it reached her neck.  Her hand reached up and pressed against his cheek as he sucked the delicate flesh there.  Both his hands gave a hefty squeeze, massaging her breasts.  Both of them squirmed against one another, as Cole’s wandering hand made its way downward, reaching between her thighs.  Even through the panties, he could feel the bloom of heat, the wetness of arousal.

“…Cole…I need to get ready…” She protested, even as she continued grinding her butt up against him in a gentle figure eight motion.  It was the lamest excuse either of them had ever heard. 

“Your one set of lips is saying one thing, but the other tells a different story.”  He whispered in her ear, nibbling on the lobe as he pulled her panties downwards.

They fell to the ground, nestled around her ankles.  Placing his cock back between the alluring curve of those alabaster cheeks, he nestled it like a hotdog in its bun.  Continuing to grind against him, his throbbing cockhead poked out just below her back dimple.

Fingers tickling her rapidly moistening slit, he whispered once more into her ear.  “What do you say Tay?”

“Mhmm…alright…” She moaned softly.  “It has to be quick though…”

The words had barely escaped her crimson mouth before he slid it downwards.  Teasing her gooey slit with his crown, he smeared precum all around the entrance before sliding inside with greased up ease.  He held his breath, the sensation of her vaginal walls sucking him deeper in was almost overwhelming.  In the mirror, Taylor bit her lower lip and arched her body, feeling all of him.  Only when her eyes opened and looked at him, that’s when he began to thrust.  Stepping out of her panties on tippy toes, she adopted a wider stance and gripped the edge of the counter.  Hands moving to her hips, he gripped them like handlebars.  Sliding in and out her, he rocked back and forth on the balls of his feet.  Both sets of toes were curling with pleasure. 

It was slow at first, but they both knew it was building to something more, and quickly.  At some unseen signal, Cole’s hands left her hips.  One hand found the back of her neck, pushing down her half-painted face with firm but gentle force so she was flush with the cold marble of the countertop.  The other hand collected up both arms, pinning her wrists to the small of her back.  Fingers tightening around her neck kept her in place as the pace quickened.  Her lip curled in a pleasurable snarl, ass elevated and positioned to take every hard-grunting fueled pelvic thrust.  His blood was up.  Boiling.  Intoxicated and enamored with her.  He couldn’t get enough.  Lust and love, combined to make the perfect cocktail of carnal desire. 

“That’s it.  Take it Swift.”  He hissed though a locked jaw.  “Take that fucking cock.  Take it.”

“Make me take it.  Fuckin’ give it to me.”  She threw back at him.

Answering her challenge, the intensity kicked up a notch.  Drilling deep with renewed passion, he had her wedged between the hard edge of the counter and his hammering hips, hitting ballsdeep with every pass.  Held in place, the pleasure coursed through both of them like electricity.  Eyes searching out for him, they couldn’t look back with her face pressed down, so instead they stared into the mirror, watching him fuck her good and hard.  He could almost feel a searing hot rush of fluids flood his cock as those beautiful blue eyes rolled into the back of her head.  Watching herself get fucked.  She always liked that.

“SWIFT!”  He roared with an almighty thrust that made both of them gasp and released his hold on her.

Before she could even move an inch, he scooped up her right leg up onto the counter.  Now spread wide, Taylor scrambled for support, sending cosmetics rolling and clattering out of the way as her arms stretched, gripping the counter’s edge.  The pounding from behind reached a new frenzied level, her body giving up its ground on the countertop, pushed further away with the ferocity and force of his humping, but soon there was no further room to give.  Now, instead of her beautiful faced pressed against the marble, it was squashed against the mirrored glass.  Each ragged breath sent a creeping fog across the shining surface.  Baby blues still glued to the image of her lover railing her, his own green pair were likewise fixated on the scene playing out opposite them.  Puckering her lips, she kissed herself leaving behind a set of red lips staining the mirror.  He wasn’t sure what was hotter, the image when he looked down or the image when he looked up.  All he knew was that he felt like he was fucking with ferocity enough for both women.   

“That’s it!”  She yelled suddenly.  “Fuck yes!” It seemed directed as their mirror selves.  “Gonna cream all over this fat COCK!  Cum so fuckin’ GOOD!”

The tips of her toes on her left foot barely brushed the bathroom tile, the ones on right pointed like a ballerina, laid out along the counter as they were.  Reaching a hand high up, he brought it down on that booty with a loud sharp crack that rang loudly across the bathroom.  The whites of her eyes showed again as they rolled back into her head when his hand made contact.  As he hammered home, the occasional slap soon showed his own pink handprint reflected back at him, imprinted on her buttcheek. 

“I missed this ass too.”  He said, grinning like a devil.

Popping his thumb into his mouth, Cole lathered it up with spit.  Taylor’s only warning was the feeling of a drip of drool right between her glowing cheeks.  Then she felt the digit slide right past her sphincter.  It sent a jolt of pleasure that nearly bucked him backwards as it coursed through her body.  Twisting it back and forth like a corkscrew, his cock continually crashed into her.  Her mouth opened to speak, but no words came out, only stuttering screams. There were no words for it.  She was cumming.  Plain and simple.  Climaxing with a combination of moans, groans and grunts.  All of it swirled together to transform into a high-pitched shriek of the purest pleasure imaginable, the orgasm rocking her body with the force of a tidal wave.  Specks of spittle flew from her smeared red lips, sprinkling across the mirror as yelled ecstasy to her mirror self. 

Thumb feeling like it was stuck in a Chinese finger trap he waited for her relax until he popped it out.  Reaching forward, he slid it into Taylor’s mouth who promptly sucked it inwards, running her tongue around the digit before he withdrew it.  His own self trembling with anticipation, he pulled out of her with an audible *SLURP*. 

Shuffling around to the side of the counter, he said, “Come here Swift.”

Sliding over, she was still spread out across the counter.  His dick, a wobbling throbbing behemoth jutting out from his groin.  It stuck well over the marbled surface and pointed right at her face as he wrapped a fist around it.  Looking at it, he was tempted to paint it as he had so many times before.  Instead he pointed it to the mirror image of her.   Watching carefully, she stared at the reflection of the pulsating love organ, positively ready to explode.  He only gave a series of quick short strokes before swelling large and erupting in a colossal blast.  Great ropes of spunk splattered against the image of Taylor’s pretty half-painted face.  But you wouldn’t have known that, her reaction mimicking as though the cum was actually spraying across her delicate features.  It splashed against the hard surface, the initial volley sliding downwards as it left long thick streaks in its wake.  It was quickly followed by more blasts that followed suit.  With a hungry expression, she watched the cum trickle in its downward descent. 

Looking at the real Taylor Swift he said, “Go on.  Lick it up for me Swift.”

A grin that got larger and larger played across her smeared lips as they parted.  Doing precisely as he asked, her pink tongue touched the glass before lapping up the rivulets of cum like a thirsty kitten with a bowl of milk.  Through the streaks, her eyes watched him even as his cock gave a twitch and leaked another droplet of splooge onto the countertop.  Licking every ounce of cum she could find, the mirror looked nearly as clean as when they had started.  A quick swirl around her mouth and she stuck out her tongue as if to prove she had indeed swallowed every last bit of it.  Blowing him a kiss, she slid off the counter, her legs still shaking as she pushed him away playfully.

“Now get out here before you distract me again and I look a real mess for my call.”

Slapping her bare butt on the way out, he saw her stare follow his own bare butt while he walked away.  Retreating into the bedroom, he threw shorts on and made his way to his secret hiding spot.  Crouching down, he pulled out the small square box.  Examining it, there was quickening of his heart that had nothing to do with their reunion and everything to do with their future.

The End of Chapter Thirty-Two
« Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 05:55:29 PM by Slyguy »

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
« Reply #107 on: July 24, 2020, 03:50:45 AM »
As usual with Era, it's hard to not absolutely love it. That said, it becomes impossible when you START with wine drunk Taylor having sex in a bubble bath. Then...THEN you follow up with shower sex...absolutely no damn mercy.

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, Hotdamn

Jesse90

« Reply #108 on: July 24, 2020, 02:16:01 PM »
Loved it!!!! I was wondering if we were gonna get a new chapter for folklore!

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #109 on: July 24, 2020, 05:52:16 PM »
Loved it!!!! I was wondering if we were gonna get a new chapter for folklore!

Thanks so much!  This isn't a folklore chapter per se, given that it was only announced yesterday.  It's just a lucky coincidence I had one nearly finished.  I made a last few minute changes to incorporate the new album, but I hope to work out a true folklore chapter in the near future. 

The following users thanked this post: Jesse90

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
Re: Era Erotica (Taylor Swift) [Chp. 33 Posted 9/17]
« Reply #110 on: September 17, 2020, 08:33:50 PM »
Disclaimer: This a work of fiction.  This is not real.  It did not/will not ever happen in real life and should not be mistaken as such.

Chapter Thirty-Three: The Lucky One
Starring Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez & Martha Hunt
Codes: MFFF, Oral, Facial, Creampie, Cumplay, Rimming

LA was strange after so long spent in Nashville, but it was nice to relocate, even if was mostly for work.  They still weren’t leaving the house, but being in the same time zone as their respective teams was an improvement.  At the moment, work was the furthest thing from Cole’s mind.  He was too preoccupied with meticulously planning the perfect evening.  In preparation to cook a delicious meal, he’d ordered a great deal of supplies.  There’d be dinner, desert and drinks.  Then it was time to pop the big question.  They couldn’t go anywhere special, or do anything, but he just couldn’t wait anymore.  Besides, he was certain that Taylor, who had spent so much of her life in the spotlight would want a quiet, more intimate proposal.  Just the two of them.  No show.  No pretense.  Just their love.  Walking through the enormous house to find Taylor, he found her eagerly engrossed in her phone.

“Hey Swift.”  He said, clearing his throat loudly.  “I was thinking that maybe I could cook tonight.  We can open a bottle of wine…” He trailed off as he saw the half-empty glass of white wine on the table in front of her.  “Another bottle then.”  His nerves were making him jittery.  “Just enjoy the evening together.  No phones.  No tech.  Just the two of us.  You know?”  His hand subconsciously entered his pocket and clutched the small square box contained within.

Failing to immediately register his words, she looked up from her phone with a befuddlement.  “Sorry, what?  Say that again.”

“Umm…it’s just that.  I thought.  That is, I.  I mean we.  We could…” *DING-DONG* His incoherent rambling was interrupted by the sound of the doorbell. 

“Now who could that be?”  She asked in that knowing tone she always got whenever she was planning something as she leapt up with excitement. 

Scampering in bare feet through the many rooms of the mansion, she bounded towards the front door, with Cole following her in dogged pursuit.  Opening it, she flashed a sly grin in his direction as two women were revealed to be standing on their doorstep.  Both were in the process of removing their masks.  One was tall and slender.  A blonde with model good looks, high cheekbones and blue eyes a shade lighter than Taylors.  The other was shorter and curvier.  Her glowing rounded face was grinning widely, dark hair hanging freely.  Martha Hunt and Selena Gomez, in the flesh.  Both were comfortably clad.  In fact, Selena had one of her own t-shirts on while Martha was rocking a Blue Devils sweatshirt.   

“Hi guys!”  They both exclaimed simultaneously and for the briefest of moments shared a knowing look with Taylor.

“AHHHH!!!  It’s so good to see you in person!”  Selena exclaimed, stretching her arms out and going immediately for the hug, which Taylor reciprocated with equal excitement.

Behind Martha’s back, she produced two very full looking bags of fast food.  “We brought In-N-Out!”

As the last of the wrappers were crumpled and thrown into the trash and fingers were in the process of being licked clean, the four of them sat around the table, just enjoying each other’s company. 

“It’s really great to see both of you.  In person that is.  Nobody has been over in forever, obviously, and you know how much we love hosting.”  Cole said.

“Tay didn’t tell you we were coming?”  Selena asked.  “Figures.  She loves her surprises.”

Taking another sip of wine, Taylor laughed, “The real surprise is you bringing takeout.  I thought you were going to cook us something Ms. Chef.”

“Maybe next time.  Still a lot to learn.  Besides it was Martha’s idea to get In-N-Out.”

“I was just craving something different.  For a change.  You know.”  She said, sucking on her index finger in what seemed an overtly sexual fashion. 

“How about we move this into the living room?  Have another drink.  I don’t know what it is about cheap food and good alcohol, but it just works.”  Taylor said, polishing off another glass. 

“Can I wash up first?  Get the burger smell off my fingers?”  Selena asked.

“Of course, you remember where the bathroom is.”  Taylor replied. 

“I think I’ll do the same.”  Martha said, and followed her out of the kitchen. 

The couple relocated to the living room, flopping down onto the couch with satisfied smiles.  With a click of her phone, nondescript music began playing in the background.  Snuggling up, Taylor wrapped herself around him.  Cole started to say something, but Taylor clearly had something else on her mind as she pressed her full lips against his.  Responding in kind, the kissing lingered on and on, clearly headed somewhere until he pulled back a little.

“Swift?  What about our guests?”

Shushing him, her hand gripped the back of his head as she kissed him.  Tongue breaching his defenses, it wriggled deep, seeking out his molars.  It was pointless to resist.  Losing himself in the passion, he wrapped her up in his strong arms and it turned from kissing to a heavy makeout.  At least it was until all of a sudden, she pulled away. 

Nibbling on his earlobe, she whispered, “Did you think I’d forgotten about my 30th birthday present?  I’d been waiting for perfect moment, then quarantine happened, and now here we are.  Selena and Martha were more than generous enough to offer their help.”

“That’s right.  We were.”  Selena’s husky voice sounded close to his other side as he felt another soft hand pry his face away from Taylor’s. 

A full luscious set of lips pressed against his own startled pair.  Soft and pillowy, he was mesmerized into stillness before breaking it off.  His meek protest died when yet another hand titled his chin upwards and a third mouth kissed him, upside down.  Spiderman-style. 

When the hold on him was relinquished, he turned to his one true love and said, “Swift.  You don’t owe me anything.  That gift was freely offered.”

Smiling as the other two awed, she said, “Just one of the many reasons I love you, but I still would like to even the score the bit.  Plus, it’s not like this isn’t thrilling for me too.”  She flashed a cheeky wink at both babes.  As she said this, her fingers pushed a pill into his protesting mouth.  One of those special ones, usually reserved for orgies or an all-night fuck-fest of epic proportions.  “You might want to swallow that.  If you do, we are going to have some fun with you tonight…or spit it out and we can ask them to go.”

All three women waited bated breath for his response.  He had eyes only for Taylor.  They wandered over her face, reading her expression.  It was clear that his carefully planned evening was totally and utterly shot.  Might as well enjoy this unexpected twist.  There was a pause, followed by an audible *GULP* as he swallowed the pill down.  The smile on Taylor’s face could not have been bigger.  Instantly, well-manicured hands pawed at his shirt.  It was nearly torn off him as it was lifted upwards by their eager houseguests.  Turning his head to finally get a proper look at them, he realized both were in nothing but their birthday suits.  Busying herself with his pants, Taylor had slid to the floor in front of him.

“No!  No!  I’ll get that!”  He said, his voice suddenly high and panicked as remembered the valuable cargo contained within his pocket.

“Ok weirdo.”  Taylor said tracing her fingers along his inner thigh.

Lifting his rear off the couch, he hurried fumbled to remove his own pants and underwear and quickly toss them aside without warranting suspicion.  Wincing slightly as they crumpled onto the carpet, he consoled himself briefly no lumps were visible.  His mind was quickly brought back to task as four hands roamed over his bare chest.  In front of him, Taylor stood tall, making it a show of she removed one article of clothing after another, revealing her naked form, piece by piece.  It finished with her panties tossed onto his head, the stain her arousal upon them all the evidence needed to know just how excited she was for this night.  The whole experience left him stiffer than a board.

As her partners in crime came around to flank her, he beheld all three naked women in one singular gaze for the first time that night.  It certainly wouldn’t be the last.  Each struck a different pose, but each shared an excitable hungry expression.  Taylor’s healthy full and familiar figure.  Martha’s slim, slender and toned model-esque build.  Selena’s wonderful curves, everything on her body a shade darker than the other two.  Drooling in wide-eyed wonder, it was something out a dream.  It quickly turned full-on fantasy as all three of them slowly came to kneel before him. 

“Holy shit.”  He wasn’t even aware of saying it as it sounded through the room.   

A playful giggle sounded from all three of them as Taylor pushed his knees as far apart as they would go.  Cock stuck straight up in the air, three sets of wide and shining eyes fixated on it.

“Oh my gosh.  You are a lucky one Tay.”  Selena said, breaking the enraptured silence.

“Actually, I think I’m the lucky one tonight.”  Cole said, unable to keep a smile from spreading across his face.

“Such big, heavy balls too.”  Martha remarked, gently squeezing one cum-churning gonad with the tips of her fingers.

“Big dick.  Big balls.  And lots of cum.  All for us.”  Selena said, massaging the other one in a similar fashion. 

“Just for tonight.  I’m generous, but I’m not about to share all the time.”  Taylor said cheekily, tucking her hair behind her ears before her blonde head descended downwards.

Kissing the tip, her lips slowly enveloped over the head, suckling as she fixed him with an unblinkingly upwards gaze.  On either side, the shaft was cushioned with the puckered lips of Selena and Martha as they carved out an area of their own to slobber over.  Both guests began to lay wet, sloppy smooches along the unoccupied space.  As Taylor’s cheeks sunk inwards, she sucked and sucked, seemingly intent on drawing out his very soul through the tip of his dick.  Meeting in the middle, after trailing up and down the exposed veiny inches, Martha and Selena coiled their tongues around the shaft like a pair of slithering serpents.  Wrestling the shaft back and forth with nothing but lips and tongues, they eventually came together to share a slow and sensual kiss, his rigidness still smack dab in the middle of it.

“Oh.  My.  God.”  Cole groaned, unable to process the feeling and visual of three sets of world-famous mouths assaulting his genitals.

Each and every one of them seemed intent on proving who was the most eager.  A small part of him knew that they were playing it up for his enjoyment, but the rest of him couldn’t care less.  Taking some unseen cue, Taylor began sliding further down.  Inch after inch disappeared into her mouth.  As she went, Selena and Martha never broke their kiss, sliding downwards until they ran out of room.  Or so he thought.  Each of them took a fleshy nut cum-filled testicle into their respective mouths, sucking like they were hard candies and continued their kissing.  As Taylor reached the base with unblinking ease, all three of them were pressed cheek to cheek to cheek.  Three sets of eyes stared up alluringly at him.  One set of brown, two sets of blue.  Placing a hand on Martha’s blonde mane and Selena’s dark locks, he took a mental image so hot it would be seared into his mind well into the afterlife.  Groaning with toe-curling, leg-trembling, mouth-stuttering pleasure, all three released their oral hold on him with simultaneously loud popping noises.  The last to release him was Taylor as she extracted his entire length from her gullet.  Strands of spittle connected him to her bottom lip as she wiped it away with the brush of her thumb. 

“Don’t hog all of him Tay.”  Selena said, giving her BFF some serious side-eye.

“Stand up.”  She said ignoring her and gently indicating for him to rise.

Rising shakily to his feet, all three women jockeyed for position in front of his throbbing member.  Taking hold of his cock hand with her hand, she wrapped the digits around it, jerking it as she considered what to do next.  With a sigh, she tilted it to the left so it was pointed at Selena. 
With a grin that could both melt your heart and tighten your trousers, she took hold and said, “Not the first time, is it Cole?  Me, you and two other babes?”

It took a moment for his blood-deprive brain to process what she said, and even longer to recall what she was referring too.  “I thought what happens in Wonderland stays in Wonderland?”

“I won’t tell if you won’t.”  She said as the other two shared a knowing look.

Beating the head of his prick against her plump shining lips, she quickly caught it like a fish on a hook and began bobbing.  It was just an inch or two at first, but she quickly gained momentum.  While Selena was sloppily sucking away, Taylor and Martha shared a brief, albeit insanely hot and sensual kiss.  Their hands wandered mischievously across the flawless flesh of each other’s lithe bodies.   Slowly untangling themselves, they fell into position on either side of Selena, both of them greedily gobbling at his hanging testes with their soft lips.

Mhm.  Mhmm.  Mhmmmm!”  Selena mumbled as she blew him with unbridled enthusiasm.

Each pass of her darkly colored head moved more of his cock into her talented mouth, until one final pass took her right down the base.  Her big brown eyes bulged with the effort.  Continued moans sent vibrations pulsating through his mushroom head as it slipped past her tonsils, down along the shaft and reverberating at the base where plump lips pressed against his groin.  Saliva dribbled out from her stretched lips, oozing downwards in sticky strings onto the cheeks of the blonde bombshells tongue-fucking his testicles.  Feeling the wet splat of saliva upon them, both released his gonads to watch as Selena held him ballsdeep, cooing with genuine excitement. 

“That’s it!  Get it girl!  Suck that dick!”  Martha said, mischievous glee dripping across every honeyed word.

Spurred on by the eager audience, Selena held fast, even as her eyes filled with water and she began coughing, spluttering and retching.

“Takes some getting used to, huh?  Bigger than the guys you are used too?”  Taylor stuck out her tongue teasingly, but was watching with equal intent and was seemingly unaware of the two fingers slowly teasing her clit as she spoke.

At long last, Selena could take no more and had to release him, painting his groin with ropes of propelled spittle as she rocked backwards and sucked down several great gulps of air.  Red in her rounded cheeks, she blinked the tears from her eyes, and wiped the drool clinging to her chin with the back of her hand. 

Passing him towards Martha with Taylor’s approving nod, she said, “Let’s see what you got.”

“Saved the best for last.”  Martha said, winking up at him before fixing her positively delighted gaze upon the long, thick cock.  Tongue out, she ran it around the crown several times. 

“Pssh.  Oh please.”  Taylor said skeptically.  “I think we all know who the best cocksucker is here.”   

The tip of her tongue never left the smooth surface of his throbbing cock, trailing it along one side then the other before lifting it high and tickling the veiny underbelly with agonizing slowness.  Upon reaching the tip, she snagged it between her lips, tongue now a spinning whirlwind of pure carnal fury.  Continuing its clockwise swirl, she too gradually swallowed more and more of him until she had made all of him disappear, just like her compatriots.  Meanwhile, Selena and Taylor were sharing a less sensual but far more playful kiss.  Unable to keep her hands-off Selena, Taylor was bouncing the Latina’s perky caramel-colored mounds between her spindly digits.  When they finished playing with each other, they turned back to him, and once more he found two more sets of lips slathering his spit-soaked balls.  Unlike Selena, Martha never deep-throated him, instead she slowly sucked, her tongue as pillowy soft cushion as she retreated and advanced.  Releasing him, she gave the winking eyehole one last longing lick and handed him off to Taylor who opened her mouth to speak. 

“Don’t worry.  We’ll all have plenty of time with him tonight.  Isn’t that right darling?”

Before he could answer, Taylor’s devilish grin swallowed him once more.  For the next few minutes, Cole bounced on the balls of his feet as his cock was passed from mouth to mouth to mouth.  All three were really getting into it, but Taylor and Selena seemed of one singular mind, tag teaming him in ways so pleasurable it was an incredible feat of endurance not to blow his load right then and there.  Closing his eyes and letting out a groan that reverberated through his entire body, he was sure that if he opened them again, there would be no chance to hold on. 

That’s when he felt a tongue probe between his buttcheeks.  Eyes shooting open, his dick gave a surprise twitch that left a wet spot on Selena’s cheek.  Grabbing hold of it, Taylor smacked it a few more times against her friend’s face for good measure, causing precum to drip down off directly onto the prominent mole on her right breast.  Glancing over his shoulder, he saw Martha’s stark blue eyes staring back at him, the smile on her face hidden from view as she probed further into his anus, her tongue rimming his sphincter before pushing past the starfish-shaped ring. 

“Tongue that asshole Martha!  Get it up there nice and deep!”  Taylor yelled, cheering her on.

Throbbing even more than before, the model’s fingers gently massaged his taint, as Selena loudly slurped upon his sack and Taylor blew him with renewed vigor. 

“It’s g-g-g-good.”  He stammered, unable to think, so much was the pleasure coursing through him. 

There was no stopping now.  They were in the endgame now.  Taylor and Selena were blowing him with such graceful ease, it was like they’d done this a thousand times before.  A seamless swap of sucking that never ceased, the tip of his cock passed back and forth by only lips and tongues.  Behind him, he was getting the most vigorous rimming of his life as Martha was a fellatio fiend, her tongue so far up his rectum, her lips were like a vacuum hose on his sphincter.  The next words out of his mouth were predictable ones.

“Gotta cum.”  He said through gritted teeth and a clenched jaw. 

In a flash, Selena released him as Taylor grabbed hold, stroking him hard and fast.  Both stared up at him with an expression of pure fantasy fuel.  Sticking her tongue out, Selena opened her mouth wide as wide as it could go.  Taylor pressed her cheek against hers. 

“Wouldn’t you like to paint Selena’s pretty face with cum?  If you drench her with spunk, I promise that I’ll lick it all off like a good girl.  I won’t let any cum go to waste.  Wouldn’t you like that?”

The groan of disbelief and the visible twitch of his dick was answer enough as Martha moaned her approval of the plan into his asshole.  It was like a shotgun; each pump of Taylor’s fist blasting another wave of searing hot jism across the gorgeous Latina’s facial features.  Flying far, the thick white ropes streaked from chin to hairline.  A stray spurt struck Taylor’s cheek, but she didn’t seem to mind as it dripped down her face.  One last flick of her wrist and she squeezed the bulbous crown, dribbling the last clinging bits of jizz onto Selena’s wriggling pink tongue.  Only then did she release him and Selena closed her mouth, swallowing what cum she could and smacking her lips together like she was dining upon the finest of delicacies.  Dislodging her tongue from his anus, Martha comically peered around his hip, slack-jawed with wide-eyed wonder at the sheer volume of cum decorating Selena’s features.

“Shit!  She’s fucking plastered!  Lemme get a taste of that!”  Martha said, shuffling forward. 

“Nah-uh Martha.  My man.  My dick.  My cum.  I get first dibs.”  Taylor said cruelly, as she gripped Selena by the hair and extended her tongue.

Lapping up the drizzle of spunk from her BFF’s face, she was like a grooming kitten as Selena giggled at the feeling of the wandering tongue.  Coming around to the front, her chin wet with saliva, Martha sported a sour pout while watching Taylor.  Releasing Selena, Taylor took pity and grabbed the model, giving her the sloppiest of kisses with splooge coated lips.  As the pair eagerly swapped spit, far more than saliva pass between them as Taylor fed Martha some of his spunk.

“You ladies are gonna kill me…” Cole said. 

“I don’t know.  You seem fine to me!”  Selena said, prodding his still rock-hard cock.

“Yea, you haven’t even fucked us yet!”  Martha said as she stood up, followed by the other two.

All three knelt on the couch, gripping the back of it as they thrust out their asses in his direction, presenting for his pleasure.

“Don’t just stand there!  Come on!”  Taylor said, giving Selena’s ass a smack for good measure.  “Get over here and give it to us.”

“Me first!”  Selena said animatedly, a hand beneath her, rubbing her pussy lips eagerly.

“Why you?  You got already got his cum!”  Martha exclaimed.  “He should fuck me first!”

“It’s been so long since I’ve had a dick.  Quarantine has been rough!  My vibrator is worn out!  I need dick and I need it now.  Not everyone has fiancés and live-in boyfriends to see to their sexual wants and needs.”

“Fiancés?!?!?”  Cole blurted out, suddenly in a panic. 

“Yea.  My fiancé.  You’ve met Jason.  We’ve an open relationship, but you already knew that silly.” 

“Right.  Right.  You’re fiancé…”  He mumbled, his heart rate coming back down as he inadvertently glanced towards his crumpled pants on the floor.

“So, me first then!”  Selena exclaimed, thrusting her backside out even further.

Shaking off his momentary panic, he stepped behind Selena’s incredible round bronze booty.  Palming each cheek in each hand, he jiggled them momentarily before sinking to his knees and burying his face right between them.  Tongue trailing from clit to taint he licked all across her labia as his hands drifted left and right, finding the differently shaped and sized, but equally appealing, bottoms of the two blondes.  Smacking them first, he quickly thrust two fingers each into their velvet smooth twats.  To the delight of his ears, he was greeted with pleasant moans.  Lifting his eyes slightly to just above the curve of Selena’s shapely bottom, he saw the moans quiet while she made out with Taylor on her right before turning and doing the same with Martha on her left.   

When his tongue began to tire, he rose to his full height, chin awash in a sheen of shiny lady arousal.  Fisting his prick, he pressed the head into Selena’s snatch.  There was a gasp of air, followed by a low and soft groan.  It continued as he pushed it all into her, become louder and higher pitched until she was screaming like a banshee as he bottomed out.  Across her back, Taylor and Martha exchanged looks. 

“Looks like she really did need that dick.”  The model said, rolling her eyes.

“Fuck yea I do.  Now give it to me!  Good and hard.  Please…” Selena whispered, white-knuckling the back of the couch and biting down on her lip. 

Beginning to rock his hips back and forth, her hungry twat greedily gobbled all of him up each time he drove home and gripped him ferociously as he pulled back out.  Fingers still knuckle deep in both blonde’s snatches, he too plunged in and out of them, alternating with his thrusts into Selena.  The sound of flesh-on-flesh, of wet arousal grew louder as he picked up the pace, and soon grew too much for the jealous duo to bear.

“Why should she get all the fun?”  Martha said, all while Selena was grunting with satisfaction.  “I came over for some cock, now give it to me!”

Unable to refuse his houseguest, Cole pulled out of Selena with what sounded like a desperate plea from her to put it back in.  Instead, he moved to his left, grabbed her by the hips and sheathed himself in one go.  Maintaining their positions, Taylor and Selena took over fingering one another as he unleashed unbridled power on the model.  Tracing his fingers along her slender back, his hand eventually found her face, which he turned back until she was looking at him.  Leaning in for a kiss, their tongues sparred and he sunk in fully, holding there.  Breaking the kiss, he found Taylor’s familiar blue eyes beckoning him over.

“He is mine after all.  Get over here lover and fill me up.” 

Never one to deny her, he moved to the right, smacking Selena’s appealing rump as he went.  Slapping Taylor’s alabaster buttcheeks playfully, he fit himself into her familiar cunt and got to work, rolling his hips like waves on the ocean.  As Martha and Selena occupied one another, Cole reached forward taking healthy handfuls of Taylor’s hanging breasts and squeezing them between his fingers as he gave her his all.  Soon enough though, Selena was pleading for more and he had to exchanged one snatch for another.  It was a game of hide-the-salami.  He’d pound one pussy for a minute or two then hurriedly swap to the next one, trying to give all three of the insatiable women a taste of the meat they were so craving. Shaft sunk into Selena, he was going at her hard, one hand filled with strands of her dark hair and tugging backwards on it, giving her already incredible body an even more incredible arch.  Shrieking and uncontrollable trembling all pointed to imminent orgasm, and everyone knew it too.  Both blondes were suddenly focused on her, their lips and fingers alike running across her body, playing with her clit or tweaking her hard nipples.

“A little more and I’ll cum.”  She muttered breathlessly.  “Please.  I need to cum so badly.”

Tightening his grip on her hair, he reached forward and gripped her neck with a gentle, but firm hand, his mind racing back through his previous times with Selena.  Squeezing just hard enough to elicit a throaty, gurgling response, he couldn’t see it, but both Taylor and Martha watched their friend’s big brown eyes roll into the back of her head.  Taylor smacked her ass with a crack and Martha’s fingers were a blur over the Latina’s clit. 

“Do it.  Cum for him.  Fucking cum all over that big, fat cock.”  Taylor said with a hard, demanding edge, only a mere inche from her BFF’s twisted and clenched face. 

“Ugh.  Ugh.  Ugh.”  Selena could only grunt as she climbed the peak, taking the full brunt of his thundering pelvis.  Then, “YEEEEESSS!!!  C-C-CUMMMMING!!!”

Body twitching and spasming, she collapsed forward as Cole hammered down, his grip stronger than ever.  He’d been so focused on her, he suddenly felt himself begin to cum as well.  A jet of unexpected spunk rocketed into her, his hearty sperm devoured by her hungry twat.  It was quickly followed by more, coating her insides white as her convulsing cunt milked all it could from his balls. 

A hushed silence filled the air as both respective orgasms gradually subsided and he released his hold on her, staggering backwards.  Thick white seed oozed from her freshly creampied snatch.  Barely two seconds after having pulled out, Taylor’s head blocked his view, slurping down cum like ice cream straight from the nozzle until Selena’s snatch was as clean as a whistle.  Tongue out and mouth open, Martha waited expectantly for a taste of the rich virile seed.  Obliging her once more, they snowballed the spunk back and forth before it devolved into just another sloppy kiss that left jism dripping down both chins and onto their respective chests.

“Why don’t we move to the bedroom.”  Taylor said, surveying his re-hardening prick.  “I think Martha wants a turn next.”

The model nodded and said, “I gonna ride you until I cream all over that cock and I get some of that grade-A nut for myself.”

With that, the party moved to the bedroom, some on shakier legs than others.  Selena wasn’t even in the room yet when Cole was pushed onto his back, cock standing tall.  The voracious Victoria Secret’s model straddled him with legs long enough to rival Taylor.  Hand reaching down, she fit his cockhead into the entrance of her snatch.  Sinking down, she hissed as her beautiful features twisted with pleasure and she was filled to the brim with thick, hard cock. 

“That’s it.  That’s what I came over for.”  Martha whispered huskily, relishing the full feeling.

With hands held behind her head, hips gyrating every which way and abs rippling, she grinded hard on his dick.  Falling from her tussled hair they came down to grip his pecks, the fingernails digging into his skin as the riding began in earnest.  Neither broke eye contact.  Both sets of lips curled, snarling with pleasure as Martha attempted to break the bed.

“YES!  YES!  YES!”  She cried out, punctuating each word with the rise and fall of her hips.   

A shadow loomed over him suddenly, followed by a familiar pink pussy that obscured his vision as Taylor lowered herself onto his face, her thick thighs on either side of his head.  Asscheeks resting against his forehead, she interlocked fingers with Martha who kept her fast pace of fucking.  Without a thought, his tongue darted forward, dutifully tasting her twat as it nearly suffocating him.  Above him, the two towering blondes kissed, swaying back and forth as Martha continued bouncing up and down like a pogo stick upon his hard flesh pillar.  Content with the tonguing at first, Taylor quickly graduated to grinding her pussy across his face.  Excitement literally overflowing, elevated by her game of tonsil tennis with Martha.  At some point, he felt the weight of Selena join them, signified by the presence of a wet tongue upon his balls in-between the claps of Martha’s pert ass against his thighs. 

“How do you get anything done?”  Martha groaned to Taylor.  “With a cock like this every day?”

Unresponsive, Taylor simply worked her pussy harder against his face as she let out a moan.  In fact, both women were growing louder.  Using all the leverage those long legs provided, Martha was riding him like a bucking bronco. 

“Oh fuck.”  She swore.  “I’m gonna cum.  I’m gonna cum all over this FAT FUCKING DICK!!!”

Screaming exaltations to the ceiling, she proceeded to do precisely that.  Twitching and spasming in the throes of intense climax, Taylor watched the supermodel squirm until his tongue triggered her very orgasm.  Thighs squeezing his head tight until all sound was gone, the moans of her lover’s name went unheard by him. 

Both blondes collapsed sideways onto the bed and Cole was suddenly unencumbered, except for a lengthy leg or two draped across him.  Before he could move an inch, Selena took advantage to pounce upon his freshly unoccupied cock, slurping down the rings of thick girlcum smeared across it until it was dripping fresh with saliva.  Reorienting herself and now flat on her back, Taylor grabbed both her legs and pulled them back until they were high above her.

“Get your mouth off him Sel.  It’s my turn.  I need that dick darling.” 

Taking her sweet time in complying, Selena left him with one final slurp before she moved away and allowed him to clamber on top of Taylor.  Beginning to thrust, he pushed even further back on her legs, using them to support his weight as he drove himself to the hilt and back again.  Groaning quickly turned to screaming as she was stretched wide.  Laid out on either side of her, Martha and Selena each grabbed a leg and pulled, devilish grins dancing upon both their lips.  Switching to the headboard, he pummeled downwards with the full force of his body weight.  With free fingers and mouths, the pair of friends played with Taylor’s clit, strumming it wildly or sucking on her pointed pink nipples.

“Gonna cum.  Again!”  She said through gritted teeth as all three properly worked her over.  This was met with excitable moans from the pair of them and a savage roar from Cole, eager to bring his queen to yet another orgasmic high.  “COLE!  COLE!  COLE!”  She cried out, shaking with fury before all the tension shot out of her body like a coiled spring. 

Her twat twisted around his member, bringing him right up to the edge.  Pulling out in a hurry, he stroked it with a blurred hand.  A volley of cum streaked up Taylor’s trembling tummy.  Rockets of white rained down upon her torso, one of which even reached her collarbone.  With a broad tongue, Martha was on it in a flash, licking back and forth in a zig-zag across the exposed flawless flesh.  It was only fair as she hadn’t received some straight from the tap yet.  Sucking on the head of his sensitive swollen prick, Selena extracted the dregs.  Swiping some up with shaking fingers, Taylor licked them clean one by one. 

“Awesome.”  Martha murmured.  “You fucked her so good and came so much…”

Falling backwards, he took a moment of brief respite.  The women however, craved no such respite as their bodies intertwined with one another.  Rolling around with one another, Taylor and Martha were making out vigorously.  One would roll on top, taking control, only to have the other grab them and roll until they were on top.  Both Selena and Cole sat on opposite sides of the bed, watching the show, occasionally making eye contact with one another.  Selena had two fingers knuckle deep in her snatch, and Cole felt himself gradually grow to full length as he watched.  Ready to reenter the fray, he climbed off the bed and walked around the side, to the two blondes, their heads just on the edge of the bed.  Currently on top, Taylor looked up as he prodded her with his hard cock. 

“You’ll have to tell us who the better tagteam is.”  Martha said, her tongue flicking forward to lick the underbelly as Taylor placed kiss after careful kiss along the top.

Standing still, he watched from above as their kissing continued unimpeded, only now it also included his cock.  Crawling between the tangle of legs, Selena lapped at both their smooth velvety cunts, feasting upon them as they took turns sucking and blowing.  From Martha’s upside-down angle, he could fit himself easily down her entire throat.  Each time he came to rest at the base, his balls rested on her nose as she went cross-eyed trying to stare at it.  Taylor could also easily have taken him down to the balls, but she was content with sliding spit shiny lips in tandem with Martha base to tip.  Both would give the occasional gasp of pleasure or word of encouragement as Selena continued munching box for the both of them. 

“So, whose better?  Selena and I?  Or Martha and me?” Taylor asked, jerking him off slowly and looking up as Martha planted kiss across his sack. 

“Ummm…” He said, not sure what to say.  “Might need some more time to tell.  You girls free tomorrow night too?”

They all had a laugh as Taylor and Martha spun around, still atop one another.  Not one to be left out, Selena joined the twosome.  Three pink pussies presented before him, he didn’t know where exactly to start.  Prodding them the tip he started eeny, meeny, miny, moe and on the final syllable, he drove himself fully into lucky Selena on the top.  From there he worked his way to the bottom, then back up again.  For the second time that night, Cole found himself going from pussy to pussy to pussy, this time top to bottom instead of side to side.  Moans were muffled, either by hair or the sheets, but the satisfaction was all too clear.  All three women were already primed from their previous orgasms and they fell like dominos.  One cumming after another until the stack fell apart and he scooped Martha up in arms. 

Still delirious her arms automatically wrapped around Cole as he cradled her before dropping her down hard upon his cock.  Stark blue eyes flying open, she screamed bloody murder, legs interlocking around his waist as he slung her up and down.  Impaling her with all his inches, every thrust was ballsdeep.  Occasionally he would lift her high, his cock exposed to air, only to be engulfed by the mouth of Selena or Taylor, who awaited all to eagerly for the chance to scarf down Martha’s arousal.  Feeling himself building towards yet another climax, he held Martha still and pumped his hips into her, fast and furiously. 

“You wanted some of that nut?”  He grunted.  “Well, here it is!”

A moment later he blew another fat load into her pussy, surprising even himself with how much he blasted up into her.  Feeling the seed fill her, she shuddered and came again.  Panting like a marathon jogger, he placed her onto the bed before falling onto it himself, but even that rest was only temporary. 

“I hope you’re not done yet, because it’s my turn again!”  Selena said, already stroking his cock back to hardness with her dainty mit. 

“Then me!”  Taylor shouted, winking slyly.

“And don’t forget me…”  Martha mumbled from on her back.

Cole groaned, but it seemed in no time at all they were back at it, in new positions of pleasure.  And what pleasure it was.  Countless hours passed in a hazy blur of absurd carnal bliss.  Each got plenty of it.  Whether a hard prone-boning for Selena or reverse-cowgirl for Taylor or deep cervix-punching missionary for Martha.  That and more.  It didn’t matter who he found himself sliding in and out of.  He fucked them and they fucked him in every and any way imaginable.  And when he needed a minute’s recovery, they would leapt on each other, more often than not forming a cunnlingus triangle, each of them munching box in a circle of continuous Sapphic satisfaction.  Then he would dive back into the mix, hard and swinging before doing it all over again.  He came.  They came.  Cum was licked off sweaty skin, sucked from freshly fucked snatches or drained straight from his balls. 
At long last, the even this night had to come to orgasmic climatic finale.  Sweat drenched each of their bodies.  Voices were hoarse from the screaming.  Outside, the sun was threatening to peak above the horizon.  The last orgasm in his tender and sore prick was nearly ready to pop as all three women knelt by the side of the bed.  Each had their tongues out and waggling.  Each had a pleading expression plastered across their pretty faces.  Three hands were jerking him off, two on the shaft and one more to cradle the cum-churning gonads that had worked overtime tonight.

“Do it baby.  One last time.  For us.  Please.”  Taylor begged.

“Just a bit more cum, I need just a little bit more.”  Selena likewise pleaded.

“I know that you can’t resist blowing those big loads all over the three of us.  Paint our faces with it.”  Martha urged him on.

With an almost pained groan, he twitched between their fingers before firing off.  Taking hold of his own prick, he shot a thick, creamy wad across each of their faces.  One for Taylor in the middle that made it all the way into her sweaty hairline.  One for Selena that ricocheted off her nose and clung to her eyelashes.  One for Martha that draped from chin to forehead in a diagonal fashion.  Squeezing the head tightly, he shook it savagely peppering all three with rogue droplets of spunk.  Then he was done, for the night.  And maybe for the month.  Collapsing on the bed, he didn’t move a muscle as he heard the women cleaning each other up.  Summoning the might to reach the center of the mattress, he placed his head on the pillow.  With heavy-lidden eyes, he felt all three of them crawl into bed with him.  The last thought in his head before blissful sleep took him was just how lucky he was. 

The End of Chapter Thirty-Three
« Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 05:56:13 PM by Slyguy »

The following users thanked this post: MaxwellLord, Cosmo Kramer, MoscowCalling, Jesse90, Dexter07, anonppanus

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
« Reply #111 on: September 17, 2020, 08:55:37 PM »
In-N-Out, Selena facial, Taylor-led four way...sounds like the cure for the common quarantine to me. Great work!

TLMorgan

« Reply #112 on: October 05, 2020, 06:11:35 PM »
Taylor Swift giving titfucks  =P~ =P~ Nothing clean about that  :D

Really enjoyed chapter 32.

Sign54

« Reply #113 on: November 14, 2020, 05:35:08 AM »
Can Cara appear???
She should ONLY by intimate with women including Taylor

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #114 on: November 14, 2020, 09:41:44 AM »
Can Cara appear???

Cara has appeared in Chapter Twelve, Chapter Nineteen & Chapter Twenty-Three where she is intimate with Taylor, other women, and Cole.  This is a work of absolute fiction after all! 

Sign54

« Reply #115 on: November 14, 2020, 11:50:09 AM »
Can Cara appear???
Thanks a lot. She’s very beautiful.

Cara has appeared in Chapter Twelve, Chapter Nineteen & Chapter Twenty-Three where she is intimate with Taylor, other women, and Cole.  This is a work of absolute fiction after all!

Sign54

« Reply #116 on: November 15, 2020, 08:54:31 AM »
Hayley Kiyoko could be in a future chapter, for another famous woman who isn’t straight.

3eyedweasel

« Reply #117 on: November 16, 2020, 02:26:11 AM »
I don’t think Emma Stone ever appeared in the series.  She could be another lady inclusion.

I also think a Ed Sheeran friendzone chapter could have some good mixup potential given he’s her closest male friend. 

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #118 on: November 16, 2020, 08:46:13 AM »
Hayley Kiyoko could be in a future chapter, for another famous woman who isn’t straight.

It's possible Hayley could make a return (see Chapter Nineteen for her appearance) although I haven't seen any additional evidence of her and Taylor's friendship beyond the You Need To Calm Down music video and the 2018 Ally Coalition Performance.

I don’t think Emma Stone ever appeared in the series.  She could be another lady inclusion.

I also think a Ed Sheeran friendzone chapter could have some good mixup potential given he’s her closest male friend.

Emma Stone has not appeared, and could be a good candidate for a chapter set during the Speak Now Era, although again, I haven't seen much evidence of their friendship in more recent years.  And I've no interest in writing Ed Sheeran, sorry to disappoint!
« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 08:54:08 AM by Slyguy »

Sign54

« Reply #119 on: November 16, 2020, 04:10:42 PM »

It's possible Hayley could make a return (see Chapter Nineteen for her appearance) although I haven't seen any additional evidence of her and Taylor's friendship beyond the You Need To Calm Down music video and the 2018 Ally Coalition Performance.

Emma Stone has not appeared, and could be a good candidate for a chapter set during the Speak Now Era, although again, I haven't seen much evidence of their friendship in more recent years.  And I've no interest in writing Ed Sheeran, sorry to disappoint!
Thank you. I’m sure you would prefer to stick to women.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA