Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Era Erotica (Taylor Swift)  (Read 156539 times)

Tayniel

Re: Era Erotica (Taylor Swift) [Chp. 39 Posted 6/24]
« Reply #150 on: July 20, 2021, 05:46:09 PM »
A whole different scenario this time, which your usual effort and dedication turn into a high-level story.
Very, very detailed sexy action to account for that numerous hot guests. All those creative ideas spice up the overall erotic story, causing both the occasional smirk as well as a constant arousal ;)
Had a lot of fun reading!

The following users thanked this post: MaxwellLord, Slyguy

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
Re: Era Erotica (Taylor Swift) [Chp. 40 Posted 7/31]
« Reply #151 on: July 31, 2021, 03:48:51 PM »
Disclaimer: This a work of fiction.  This is not real.  It did not/will not ever happen in real life and should not be mistaken as such.

Chapter Forty: Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince
Starring Taylor Swift
Codes: MF, Maledom, Roleplay, Oral, Spank

A knock sounded on the door and Cole rose slowly from where he had been sitting.  Walking across the upscale hotel suite, he pulled on the heavy door to reveal her standing there, in all her gorgeous glory.  Wearing an oversized faux leopard skin coat, she had one hip cocked to the side and an even cockier look etched upon her face.  Her booty shorts were so short; they were virtually nonexistent beneath the hem of the jacket.  Jet-black heels several inches tall meant she met his eye level perfectly.  Messy blonde hair fell down around her shoulders and down her back.  Piercing blue eyes stared out above cherry red lips.  There was no glittering engagement ring adorning her finger.  Looking him up and down, and liking what she saw, she blew a huge bubble of chewing gum before popping it loudly.

“Come on in Miss…” He said, waiting for her to introduce herself.

“Americana.  You can call me Ms. Americana.”  Taylor Swift said with just a hint of a New York accent and extending one dainty hand for him to shake.  Instead, he scooped it up and let his lips graze her knuckles in a gentle kiss.  “Ohhhh, James.  You’re such a gentleman.”

Stepping aside, he allowed her entry into his hotel room.  Before closing the door, he snuck the Do Not Disturb sign onto the handle.  Turning around, he saw her admiring the room, looking with particular interest at the fully stocked bar, immensely soft and plush looking bed and the tastefully modern furniture that otherwise decorated the space.

“Nice digs.  You have good taste.”  She said as she placed her black purse down on a table and began undoing the buttons on her coat.

It turns out she was indeed wearing something underneath, although admittedly not much.  He suppressed a grin.  Taylor had picked the room.  And the hotel.  And the city.  And the date.  And pretty much everything else about this little rendezvous.  Still, he was just glad to be out somewhere, out of the house.  This was sort of their way of celebrating that fact.  That, and taking a break from wedding planning, which was turning out be just as much work as re-recording six albums. 

“Thank you.  I’m glad you like it.”  Cole said before returning to the armchair he had vacated.  “I assure you; the bed is as comfortable as it looks.”

“I’m sure I’ll find out soon enough.”  She replied, without missing a beat.

Interlacing his fingers, he watched her with an eager eye as she turned her attention away from the bar and back onto him.  Sauntering towards him with hips swaying hypnotically, she stopped just in front of him.  Bending over at the waist in a pleasing display of flexibility, she placed a hand on either arm of the chair.  Those blue eyes were alight with fire and he could see straight down her blouse, her breasts hanging freely.  He gulped.  Audibly.

“Is there a place I can freshen up?” She asked, over-pronouncing each syllable with exaggerated lip movements.   

“In the bathroom.  Just through there.”  He said, nodding his head.  “While you’re in there, you’ll find a dress hanging on the back of the door.  Put it on.  I’ll be waiting right here.”

“Don’t worry.  I won’t keep you waiting too long.”  She said playfully, leaning forward as if to kiss him with those burning red lips, but withdrawing at the last possible moment and straightening up.

Sashaying away, she vanished into the bathroom, lingering just long enough for one last alluring look.  Settling back in the chair, he was content to wait.  For the moment, at least.  It would be worth it for a night that would undoubtedly be quite unforgettable.  Or maybe this was just an indicator of what married life would look like for them.  Who could say for sure? 

Turning on a speaker, soft music began playing.  A wordless, yet sensual, tune.  Foot tapping as his mind constructed an image of what Taylor would emerge looking like; he perked up when he heard the doorknob to the bathroom finally click open.  Stepping out into the open, his emerald peepers were irresistibly drawn towards her visage like a magnet.  His imagination could not compete with reality.     

It was a jet-black evening gown.  Silky smooth, with a plunging neckline it hugged her figure like a second skin.  Leg slits went up nearly to her hip, but the sheer black stockings that accompanied the ensemble only managed to make their way about halfway up her deliciously smooth looking alabaster thighs.  A new pair of equally black high heels completed the look.  He also knew what she had on underneath it.  That was the one thing he had picked it out.

“How do I look?”  She asked, lifting her dress just a tad to reveal more leg, if that was even possible.

“Perfect.”  He growled.  “Now, come here.”

“If you’ll allow me just one more moment.”  There was a pause.  “Please?”

Giving his consent with a silent nod, she quickly flitted over to the bar and in a flash, fixed him a drink, swaying slowly with the rhythm of the music.  Clutching the amber filled highball glass in her hand, she floated over towards him like something out a daydream.  Their fingers touched as she handed him the glass, sending sparks of electricity flying between them.  Withdrawing red-painted digits almost immediately, she smiled shyly.  Bringing the glass to his mouth, he took a long sip, savoring the warmth that washed down his throat as he swallowed.  It blossomed to life within in his chest, spreading its warm tendrils throughout his body.  An old fashion.  A favorite of both of theirs.

“How is it?”  She asked, as if she didn’t already know. 

“Just perfect.”  He replied with a look at her that had absolutely nothing to do with the expertly crafted cocktail.

That shy smile turning to a sly one, Taylor wordlessly knelt down in front of him.  Hands starting on his shins, they slowly spider walked along his legs until her fingertips were pressed into his inner thighs.  Cole didn’t say anything, just took another sip and threw his tie over his shoulder with approving eyes.

“So, what should I call you tonight?”  She asked, as her fingertips inched ever closer to the sizable lump growing in his slacks.  “Mister?  Sir?  Daddy?”  Each word was lower and huskier than the last.

“Just James is fine.” Cole blurted out as her fingers curled around the strained fabric of his suit pants.

“James it is, then.”  She whispered sensually, gently squeezing the tensely coiled trouser snake.

After fingering every inch with slow precision motions, her fingers found themselves at his belt buckle.  Undoing it with almost agonizing slowness, Cole took another sip to try to wet his suddenly bone-dry mouth.  With deliberate and exaggerated movements, the clink of the belt was the only sound apart from his labored breathing as she unbuttoned the slacks and with a slow *ZIPPPP* pulled down the zipper.  He had not been wearing underwear.  James liked to go commando.  It sprang free with some assistance, rising high into the air, a big pulsating pillar of veiny flesh, trembling and twitching against her palm as her fingers squeezed around it.

She didn’t say a word, but her eyes were screaming with lust.  Big and round as saucers, deep like the ocean blue.  Those burning red lips brushed the side of the throbbing shaft with the lightest touch that sent tremors running through his entire body.  He nearly spilt his drink when she sank into the kiss.  A long, lingering smooch, followed by another and another.  One by one, she planted kisses across the broad expanse of cock, making her way down one side then up the other.  Each and every time, she left an imprint of red behind.  At the tip, she paused, noting the bead of precum gathered there, glimmering like a jewel.  Her pink tongue darted out faster than the eye could see, licking it up before it disappeared back behind those smeared crimson beauties.  The corners of her mouth turned upwards before parting.  In one swift motion, she engulfed the entirety of his mushroom head before closing tight with a suction so great that her cheeks caved inward in spectacular and exaggerated fashion.  Throwing his head back and squirming, the hand that wasn’t gripping the glass was white knuckling the arm of the chair. 

“Fuck.  Oh my God.  That’s it.”  He hissed.  “Suck that cock.  Yesssss.” 

Inside her heavenly mouth, her tongue was a nonstop merry-go-round, swirling round and round.  Never breaking the vacuum tight seal, her lips crept lower and lower down the shaft, making each inch disappear just as easily as the last.  She never broke eye contact, watching unblinkingly as his face contorted and twisted with pleasure.  Without the slightest flinch, he felt the head of his cock bump against the back of her throat before sliding on through without a hitch.  It slipped into that hot tight buttery tunnel and filled her esophagus until she had no further to go.  Cupid-bow lips wrapped securely around the base of his cock; his freshly shaven balls made the perfect wrinkly nest for her rounded chin.  Manly musk filled her nostrils as her nose smushed against his groin.  There she held him.  Without coughing.  Without gagging.  With seemingly no effort at all.  The only indication of him being ballsdeep in Taylor Swift’s throat was the slight reddening of her cheeks that gradually crept to cover all of her face.  Redder and redder she grew, willingly depriving herself of oxygen to offer him up the most desirable deepthroating she could deliver.  She had his legs trembling and toes curled up so tightly it was almost painful.  Only when her face was brick red did she finally have to come up for air and began the long retreat in exactly the same fashion as she had arrived.  Upon reaching the top, she *POPPED* off and admired her handiwork.  A glistening sheen of saliva, smeared red with lipstick.  Almost as red as her face.  Almost.  It stood tall, still twitching and reeling from the sensation.

“Is that what you meant by “suck it”?”  She asked with all the innocence in the world. 

“Yes.  Now do it again.  And this time, don’t stop.”  He replied, his voice finding solid ground by the end of the sentence.

“Yes… James.”  She said and rocked forward on her knees, catching him between her lips and taking him down to the base faster than he could snap his fingers.

His legs jerked as he cursed and slammed down the empty glass down on the side table harder than he meant too.  Her hands steadied themselves atop his knees, but she didn’t stay remain stationary this time.  Instead, those lips danced their way back to the top before descending just as quickly again.  Settling into a rhythm, it seemed second nature to her.  Gradually her lips loosened from their tight seal to a more open jaw that still proved the perfect implement with which to impale her pretty face upon his cock.  Each pass of her oral cavity left behind another slop of slippery spittle that he could feel trickling down his balls.  It was probably ruining his trousers, but he couldn’t have given less of a fuck. 

“Oh, Ms. Americana.  Fuck!  Keep sucking.” He groaned, his head spinning with the sensation.

Her response was to pause and give him a big smile as her pouty lips brushed the tip.  Opening her mouth as if to speak, she instead found a firm hand on the back of her head, it’s fingers effortlessly interweaving amongst her plethora of blonde locks.  It pushed her downwards.  All the way down.  Eyes bulging in surprise, he held her there as she gurgled in a not unpleasant manner.  Deepthroating.  Dictated by him this time.  The longer he held her there, the tighter his fingers curled around the back of her head until he lifted her upwards and she took a deep breath.  Looking her right in the eye, he found hers staring back, begging him to keep going.  To do it again.  It wouldn’t be the last time that night he found them sharing that same sentiment.  He pushed her back down once more.

Now controlling the speed with which she sucked, Taylor gave him total control over her mouth.  The pace was slow enough to begin with, but gradually picked up speed, only to pause and hold her down there until she was the one squirming between his knees.  It was always followed up by a brief pause to allow her a big gulp of air before getting right back to it.  He was careful to watch to for the safe sign, a double-tapping of his kneecap, in case she wanted to stop, but she never even gave a hint of it.  And as amazing as this head was, he wanted more, so he gave one final pass before releasing his grip on her gorgeous blonde head.

“Give it one last kiss.” He said as her lips puckered in compliance and she gave one long last lingering sloppy kiss to the throbbing bellend.

Any red on her lips was gone.  Smeared all over his prick.  Her mascara was running.  Saliva coated her chin and had slopped down onto her chest, but still somehow, she managed to blink innocently up at him from on her knees.

“Do you want me on the bed?”  She asked, as if she didn’t already know.

“Bent over it.” He replied smoothly.

Rising to her full height, she wobbled over to the edge of the expansive bed and bent over, presenting her supple ass for his viewing pleasure.  Standing up himself (and wobbling a bit as well), he removed his shoes and pants, but left the dress shirt and tie before sidling up behind her.  Inspecting the curve of her ass beneath the smooth dress, the heavy panting from Taylor was interrupted with a *SMACK* as his open palm collided with her rear.  The squeak of surprise she gave sent shivers running through her whole body. 

“Did you like that?”  He asked breathlessly. 

“Yes.  Please.  Spank me again.”  She replied, equally as out of breath.

He obliged, slapping the other cheek this time.  Moaning as he bunched up the back of her black gown, he yanked it up until her ass was exposed to the open air, both of them hearing a few stiches rip in the process.  He stared down at it for a moment.  The flawless alabaster skin uncovered expect for the tiniest string of lacy black fabric that ringed her waist and disappeared fully between the curve of her cheeks.  Tilting his head ever so slightly, he could see her pink pussy was equally as exposed.  He knew it would be.  The crotchless panties had been a last-minute addition, but definitely a good one.  Her stockinged legs were a distraction all their own, but there would be time to appreciate them later.

“Spank me again.  Ms. Americana has been a bad, bad girl.  She needs a good spanking.  Please Sir.” She whimpered pleadingly as she waited with bated breath. 

Even though he had told her not to call him sir, he couldn’t deny the arousal in hearing it.  So instead of reprimanding her, he simply raised his hand high and brought it down on the bare cheek.  The collision of flesh on flesh was louder than before and left behind the faintest outline of a pink handprint.  Taylor groaned with renewed vigor.  His hand descended again and again, until both cheeks bore the pink outline of his hand.  She mumbled something that he couldn’t quite make out.

“What was that?”  He asked.

“Please don’t make me wait anymore.  Put your cock in me…” Taylor said louder, even as her lips trembled with anticipation.  Her head turned back to look at him.  “Pick a hole.  You can use me however you want tonight.  You can do things you can’t do with your wife or girlfriend…or fiancé?”

Her blue eyes sparkled at that last word.

“I don’t know about that; my finance doesn’t say no too much.”  He quipped back at her, making her struggle not to break character. 

“If that was true, I don’t think you’d be here with me.  I bet her uptight prudish little fuckholes aren’t anywhere near as nice as mine.”

“You’ve got quite the mouth on you.  Haven’t you, Ms. Americana?  Talking about my fiancé like that.”

One hand stretched forward and gripped the back of her neck, pushing her face down into the mattress.  The other hand held his rock-hard prick and lined up with her glistening cunt, which was so wet that he slid inside with the greatest of ease.  Both grunted hard he pushed it down the base.

“Is that what you wanted?”  He hissed through gritted teeth.  “This big hard dick in your pretty pink pussy?”

“Yes…” Taylor whimpered as her eyes rolled into the back of her head and her brain struggled to string two words together.     

“Then take it.  Take it all.”

Adopting a wide power stance, he began to thrust and was met moaning.  The crash of his pelvis against her peachy rear was soon just as loud as the spanking had been.  He was going all out, unleashing the lust built up inside of him to bottom out inside of her with every roll of his hips.  His hands worked their way around her body, until they gripped around her forearms and pulled back on them, with enough force to suspend her above the mattress.  Hovering an inch or two above the silk sheets, and still fully bent over, he fucked her harder than ever before.  Suspended by nothing but his hold on her, Taylor cried out repeatedly as her lover of the night fucked her good and hard. 

“Yes!  Yes!  Yes!”  She cried, over and over again. 

Fucking her until her arms were just beginning to tingle, he released her and she fell forward onto the mattress, legs flailing as they fell out from underneath her.  All the movement made his tie fall from over his shoulder, landing atop her juicy booty, the tip of it tickling her butthole.  Struck by an idea, he slowed his thrusting and quickly undid the tie around his neck.  As Taylor blearily looked behind her to find out why he had slowed, she quickly found both hands being pulled together behind her back.  Face down once more in the mattress, she felt fabric bind her wrists as they pulled tightly together.  Finishing the knot and making sure Taylor’s hands were firmly secured, he wrenched off his shirt, losing a button or two in the process, and grabbed her by the hips as he began to hammer home once more.

“Goddamn!”  Taylor screamed, teeth sinking into the bedsheet, having once again relinquished total control.

“Take it.”  He grunted.  “Take this fuckin’ dick.”

Wrists straining against the makeshift knot, it was a feeling of pleasure that reverberated through her body like a drum.  His fingertips dug into her hips, hauling her towards him even as he crashed into her with every thrust.  The only time they left her waist was to give her another hearty smack on the ass.  Taylor couldn’t take anymore.  Ms. Americana couldn’t take it anymore.  Both were cumming. 

“Cole!  I’m gonna…I’m gonna…CUM!”  She shouted, spitting out the mouthful of sheet she had been chewing on.

Moments later, she did.  Her feet, which had only just found solid ground, fell out from under her again, dangling uselessly over the side of the bed as her body rocked in the throes of orgasmic bliss.  Each thrust into her seemed to prolong the sensation until finally she was a gibbering sloppy mess.  Pulling out of her and stepping back, he looked down and noted the copious rings of sticky cunt cream encircling his cock as he gently rolled her over onto her back. 

“Who’s Cole?”  He asked.

“Hmm?”  Taylor asked, with hazy clouded eyes.  “Oh…just someone from my long list of ex-lovers.”

“Figured as much.”  He said, smirking.  “Now, let’s get this dress off.”

Taylor went to move her hands, but they were still tied together, pinned beneath the small of her back.  Shimmying up slightly so she could lay fully on the bed, he straddled her waist, cock still swinging in front of him.  Reaching for her plunging neckline, he heaved, the muscles suddenly springing to life all over his naked figure.  The fabric tore with an almighty *RZZZZTT* and Taylor looked up in shock at this hunky man looming over, literally tearing the clothes from her body.  It sent another flood of arousal rushing to her loins. 

“Oh my, James.  So strong.”

After more tugging and pulling, the dress was in tatters.  Throwing the remnants away without a second thought, he straddled her bare chest.  Presenting his cock for cleaning, she happily polished his knob, sucking down her own juices from him until there was nothing left but saliva.  While she sucked, he reached beneath her to undo the knot and freeing her hands, which immediately reached for his throbbing cock.

“Nuh-uh.”  He said, grabbing both wrists and pressing them to the mattress above her head. 

In flash the tie was back around them and he slid down her supple frame until his cock was once more lined up with her quivering pink pussy.  Pushing inside with a hard grunt, stockinged legs wrapped around his waist, the tips of her heels slightly poking him.  One hand held her wrists above her as he began fucking her again.  Looking into his eyes, she couldn’t help but cry out. 

“Yes!  Yes!  Fuck me!  Fuck me!  Oh God!  Just keep going!  Fuck me like you want to fuck your fiancé!”

“You really do have quite the mouth on you, don’t you Ms. Americana?  I think we can fix that.”

With almost surprising ease, he pulled at her crotchless panties until they snapped free from her body.  Wadding them up, he stuffed them in her open mouth, her pouty mouth filled to the brim with lace. 

“MHMMM!!!” Taylor cried out, her words muffled, but still plenty loud.  “MHM!  MHM!  MHMM!”

“Hmm, even that doesn’t seem to stop you.”  Cole said, his hips a nonstop train of thrusting.  “Maybe this will help.”

His free hand grabbed her throat and squeezed with the tenderest of touches.  There was a pause before Taylor gave the slightest of nods and he squeezed tighter as began to good and properly rail her. One hand still on her wrists, the other on her neck, he leaned over her and stared into her eyes, watching them flutter and continuously roll into the back of her head as she struggled for every ounce of air.  He made sure to never hold too tight or too long, even as her moans did gradually quiet.  But it was all building towards something.  Another glorious orgasm that had Taylor’s body thrashing uncontrollably beneath his own, twisting and writhing with pleasure as she gasped for air.  And when her twitching body finally stilled, he released his hold on her and pulled the ruined panties from her mouth.   

“Cole, that was good.  Really fucking good.”

“Cole?”  He asked with surprise.  “Again?  Tsk-tsk.  I’m James, remember?” 

“Oh shit.  Yes.  How unprofessional of me.”  She squeaked, right back into character.  “Please forgive me.”

“I think someone needs another spanking for that.”  He said, hauling her over across his lap and giving her ass a few more smacks until those already pink cheeks were burning red.

Sliding off of him, she stayed prone as he ran his hands up her stockinged legs, feeling the impossibly smooth stems beneath the fabric.  He even planted a few kisses along her calves.  Spreading her legs for him, he grabbed onto the headboard for leverage and pulled her still tied up hands back so they were above her head.  From his position, he could plough her with the full weight of his body, her asscheeks providing an ample cushion for his hips as they crashed downwards.  Occasional her hands would begin to drift forward and he would reach down to pull them, so they were squarely over the back of her neck, her face buried in a pillow as he fucked her hard.  The pace was frantic.  Hectic.  Frenzied.  Relentless.  He simply couldn’t stop.  It felt so good.  Too good. 

“Oh, Miss!  Ms. Americana!  Fuck!” Cole grunted.  “Gonna cum!”

“Do it!  Yes!  Please!  Blow that hot load all over me!”  She screamed, wrenching her head back so he could very clearly hear her.

About to unload, he pulled out of her and took hold of his own cock.  Three strokes and he exploded.  Huge arching ropes of cum flew across her prone form.  Jet after jet of sizzling hot spunk painted her back from ass to neck and everything in-between.  The furthest streaks were congealing amongst the blonde strands of hair, as still more decorated her bound hands and his ruined tie.  He finished by beating the head of his cock against both butthceeks, leaving several globules behind before collapsing with a satisfied groan.  Both lay there for a minute or two, panting. 

“Eh-hem.” She said finally, as she cleared her throat and indicated her still bound hands.

With shaking fingers, he undid the cumstained knot until she was free.  Stretching her arms and feeling the cooling cum congeal on the broad expanse of her back, she stood up on legs made of jelly and stumbled towards to the bathroom.  With a little sleight of hand, she left a business card on the nightstand as she went.  At the doorframe, she paused and turned back to him. 

“Thanks for a great time tonight James.  You are easily the best client I’ve ever had.  If you are ever looking for…companionship again, please think of the Heartbreak Prince for all your needs.  Ask for Ms. Americana.  I’d love to see you again.”

Picking up the card, Cole admired the craftsmanship.  It had a well-designed graphic and number and everything.  He wondered who would answer if he called it. 

“I’d like that too.  Maybe I’ll call you again after my wedding.  It’s coming up pretty soon and planning these things can be pretty stressful.”

“Anytime darling.  Anytime.” 

The End of Chapter Forty
« Last Edit: February 12, 2022, 04:15:29 PM by Slyguy »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, MaxwellLord, diamond_luv, DarkSwordsman, Jesse90, Peronath, Dexter07

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #152 on: July 31, 2021, 04:46:43 PM »
Brilliant work. I like your micromanaging of male dom, that was superbly done.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, Shaggy21x

Peronath

« Reply #153 on: July 31, 2021, 05:18:48 PM »
Always love your work with Taylor and this was another great chapter to enjoy!

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
« Reply #154 on: July 31, 2021, 08:12:58 PM »
The roleplay was isnaely hot to the point of insanity. I almost didn't make it through the blowjob to be perfectly blunt about the. The dialogue, the attitude. A++ work.

elodiegirlie

« Reply #155 on: August 01, 2021, 07:17:24 AM »
Absolutely smoking hot as per usual, as soon as I finished I went back and read it again!

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, Jesse90

3eyedweasel

« Reply #156 on: August 01, 2021, 02:18:56 PM »
Fantastic work as usual!  Do you have any plans for your next series once this saga ends?

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #157 on: August 01, 2021, 03:16:00 PM »
Do you have any plans for your next series once this saga ends?

I'll aim to finish my other series The Dirty Deeds of Dick Dragonbone which I've sort of been neglecting in favor of finishing this.  After that, no idea! 

« Reply #158 on: August 04, 2021, 01:39:53 PM »
I've been following this series for a while now (Ch. 10?) and it's been amazing, this chapter is no exception! Might we see femdom Taylor tie Cole up one last time before the series wraps up?

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #159 on: August 05, 2021, 05:09:01 PM »
I've been following this series for a while now (Ch. 10?) and it's been amazing, this chapter is no exception! Might we see femdom Taylor tie Cole up one last time before the series wraps up?

Thank you so much!  There is no more femdom planned for the last few chapters, I don't wish to repeat myself too much.

The following users thanked this post: Jadthelad

Jadthelad

« Reply #160 on: August 05, 2021, 11:29:40 PM »
I’m a big fan of your work and was wondering if you have any plans for some watersports related fun in any of the final chapter?

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #161 on: August 06, 2021, 05:24:08 PM »
I’m a big fan of your work and was wondering if you have any plans for some watersports related fun in any of the final chapter?

Thank you.  There will be no watersports in this or any of my work.

The following users thanked this post: Alaire

diamond_luv

« Reply #162 on: August 09, 2021, 09:43:59 PM »
I enjoyed the last two chapters quite heavily.

While not my favorite celeb by any means, you do a great job with your themes and overall story structure. I love the flashbacks to previous years, that's something I rarely see in celeb smut. Looks like everything is building up to an epic ending.

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
Re: Era Erotica (Taylor Swift) [Chp. 41 Posted 8/30]
« Reply #163 on: August 30, 2021, 05:06:49 PM »
Disclaimer: This a work of fiction.  This is not real.  It did not/will not ever happen in real life and should not be mistaken as such.

Chapter Forty-One: Dress
Starring Taylor Swift
Codes: MF, Creampie, Footjob, Public, Toys

“What do you think Ms. Swift?”  The designer asked nervously, stepping back so Taylor could fully admire herself in the trifecta of full-length mirrors. 

Taylor was speechless.  Not a feat easily achieved with her.  It was just too perfect.  It was everything she had imagined it to be and somehow more, because this was real.  This was happening.  Every wedding dress fantasy she’d ever had, all swirled up into one perfect gown.

“…It’s wonderful.  Wow.  Thank you…thank you so much.”  She stammered, finally managing to get out a few kind words. 

“It’s so beautiful!  You’re so beautiful Tay!”  Selena said, stifling a sniffle from her seated position on the couch as she leaned forward to gawk at her best friend.

“I’ll give you ladies a minute.”  The designer said, politely bowing out as to give them privacy. 

“God, it’s so gorgeous!”  Taylor said, stopping herself from touching the intricate and delicate lacework as if that would somehow shatter the illusion.

“It’s absolutely stunning.  You’re radiant.  A vision in white.  And I think we can all safely say that dress is so gonna get you laid on your wedding night!”  Blake said, raising a champagne glass as if in a salute and downing it in one go.

“It so is.”  Taylor said with a sly smile, spinning around to admire it from every angle she could. 

The trio spent the next half an hour going over every intricate detail of the spectacularly simple, yet elegant dress.  The designer was called back in to discuss a few more size related measurements and to schedule one final fitting.  Then Taylor reluctantly took off the white gown and put on the far less beautiful, but still very cute outfit she had walked in wearing.  It somehow now seemed like drab rags.   

“I’ve still got some time, how about both of you?”  Taylor asked her two friends, who both nodded in agreement.  “Wanna go shopping?  Cole and I have a date night tonight and I could use something new to wear.”

“Sounds good.”  Selena said.

“Looking for some more fashion advice?”  Blake asked, eyeing Taylor up and down.  “I’m in.”

The trio laughed and headed off in search of a different type of perfect dress.

“How did the fitting go?  Is the dress is shaping up ok?”  Cole asked, watching the lights of New York City endlessly rush by them.

“It went wonderfully!  The dress?  It is, in a word, perfect!  But stop fishing for details!  Naughty boy.”  Taylor said, waggling a scolding finger at him.  “You’ll see it on the day of.  And not one moment before.”

“Until then, my imagination will have to do.”  He said wistfully and leaning to give her a quick peck that lasted much longer than either of them intended.  When they finally did break apart, he spoke once more.  “And speaking of dresses, the one you’re wearing tonight…it is just pure fire.  Eh-hem.  What I mean is…you look beautiful…and also fucking hot.”

Thanks to MaxwellLord for the help with the picture selection!

Blushing and looking down demurely, she smoothed out a slight crease in her little black dress.  And what a little black dress it was.  It clung to her body like a second skin.  With a shear back, it extended just far enough that you could get a hint of tasteful sideboob.  The black fabric reached her thighs, but traveled no further down her flawless legs.  Tall black heels perfectly accented the dress.  Her “look” was also suitably classic Taylor.  Expertly styled bangs hung just above mascara-laden lashes with ruby red lips in stark contrast to the blueness of her eyes.  It was the perfect combination of sex and class.   

“Thank you.  You clean up pretty good yourself.”

His crisply collared shirt and tight slacks were an excellent complement to her getup.  Leaning in closer, he could smell her flowery perfume as those red lips found his earlobe and whispered hot breath into it. 

“I’m glad you like the dress.  You know, I only bought it so you could take it off me later tonight.”  Then she leaned back and gave him a look that smoldered with fiery intent. 

Grinning ear to ear, he said, “I’m not sure I can wait until we get home, but let’s just see how dinner goes first.”

Shifting in her seat as if struck by a sudden discomfort, she reached for her purse and opened it, pulling out what looked like a remote of some kind.

“This is another little surprise for you, but don’t use it until we are inside.” 

Winking at him, he accepted it without question.  Before he could examine it too closely, the SUV pulled up to the curb.  They were here.  He slid it into his pocket.  Personal security immediately jumped out of the front seats to push back the horde of paparazzi that was visible even through the impossibly dark tinted windows. 

“Ready for it?”  Cole asked, taking a deep breath and looking at Taylor.  He wasn’t sure he’d ever get used to this part of their relationship.

Sighing resignedly, she simply nodded.  The door opened and a barrage of flashing lights blinded them.  Clambering out of the car, Cole was all too aware that his every move was being documented.  Once his feet were squarely planted on the ground, he turned around and offered Taylor a helping hand.  In her little black dress, she had to be much more careful with her movements, lest she end up splashed all over the front page of TMZ for a crotch shot.  From beyond the wall of flashing light, questions flew at them like fastballs.

“When is the wedding?”

“Tell us about the proposal!”

“When can we expect kids?”

“What’s the guest list look like?”

They ignored all of them and hurriedly made their way to the restaurant.  Once inside, the restaurant staff escorted them to a secluded dining area at the back.  It was a good way away from everyone else, but not completely private.  From their table, they could still see the heads of other fellow dinners.  A few were still craning their necks to get a good look at them.   

“You wouldn’t think simply going out to dinner would stir up so much hubbub.” Cole said as he settled into his chair and looked around.

“You would think, but I know better by now.”  Taylor said coolly.  “Especially when we don’t exactly go out in public anymore.”

Sensing her tone, he put one hand on her outstretched one and squeezed it, feeling the diamond on her finger.  The other hand slid into his pocket, feeling the device before pulling it out to examine it.  Almost at once, he was convinced of its purpose and casually slid it beneath the table with his thumb resting on the power button. 

“Don’t worry Swift.  I’m sure we can think of something to get your mind off those scum outside.  How about a nice cocktail?”

“That sounds go-”

His thumb pressed down and Taylor let out a sudden gasp of surprise as words died upon her lips.  Suddenly squirming back and forth, her blue eyes bugged out and her lips opened wide before pressing tight together in an effort to stifle the supreme surge of pleasure that was suddenly raging throughout her body.  Its source?  Somewhere deep in her snatch and vibrating like its life depended on it.  It was also at that precise moment that the waiter chose to manifest, seemingly popping into existence from nowhere beside them. 

“Hello there, Ms. Swift and Mr. Stephens.  My name is Jeremy and I will be your server this evening.  Congratulations on your engagement from the entire staff and myself.  The owner would like to offer this bottle of Don Perignon in celebration.  Would you care for some?”

“Thank you so much.  Absolutely.  We would love some.  Thank you.”  Taylor said in a perfectly measured and controlled voice, sitting stock-still and rigid with focus and concentration.

Thanking him as well, Cole nodded his agreement with eyes flicking back and forth from the waiter to Taylor who was desperately trying not to let an ounce of what she was feeling show.  Hand drifting to the remote in his lap, he pressed it again, turning it up to the next setting.  Taylor’s hands now gripped the edge of the table, her knuckles white and her bottom lip quivering something fierce.  The waiter uncorked the champagne with a *POP* just as Taylor couldn’t hold back anymore and gave a small squeak. 

“So sorry Ms. Swift.”  The waiter said, looking concerned. 

“Silly me.  Always louder than I expect.”  She said, luckily covering her momentarily lapse. 

Nodding, he poured two flutes of champagne and excused himself.  The moment he was gone, Taylor balled her fists in her lap and allowed herself to squirm once more.  Moan after moan tumbled forth from her mouth, albeit still in a very hushed tone.  With a click, Cole turned it off and she sagged in her seat.

“You are so bad.”  Taylor said after a brief pause as she spread her legs and looked down at her lap, still shaking a bit.

“I’m not the one who seems to have a vibrating egg stuck up their twat right now.”  He said with a sly grin.  “And given control of it to their fiancée.  How is it down there, by the way?”

“My panties are already wet.  If I’m not careful, I’ll leave a stain on my dress.  Or on this chair.” She said, unable to suppress her grin at the excitement of it all. 

“I don’t think that decision is really up to you.”  Cole said with mirth in his voice.

Cocking an eyebrow at him, she gave him a daring look.  “Then I’ll just have to fight back the only way I can.”

“Oh, really?  And what would that be?

Boldly, he took an exaggerated sip of champagne and nearly spat it out as her felt her toes crept up his inner thigh, quickly locating the already rock-hard lump in his pants with laser-targeted precision.  Gripping his stiff prick with her toes, she shifted to rocking the flat of her foot back and forth until he was positively throbbing with excitement.

“Seems like I’m not the only one who likes this dress.”  Taylor said, batting her baby blues innocently at him while the tips of her toes toyed with his groin. 

“You’re damn right about that.  The second I saw you in it, I wanted too-”

This time, he was interrupted as the waiter reappeared.  Taylor’s toes withdrew like they had been scalded.  Utensils were delivered and he spoke for a long time about the various specials.  He let her have a reprieve this time, but as soon as the waiter was gone, it was back to buzz city.  Trembling all over, Taylor retaliated in kind.  Foot on cock, she resumed her surprisingly dexterous stroking.  Clenching his jaw tightly, he tried to focus on anything but feeling of her foot on his crotch.  Both feigned indifference as they mercilessly toyed with the other.  At some point, they managed to look over the menu and make a selection.  When the waiter returned once more, they placed their orders as though nothing out of the ordinary was happening, even though this time, Taylor’s toes never left his crotch and he never turned off the toy in her twat. 

During internment highs of pleasure, conversation would return to lazily drift from one topic to the next, before someone would inevitably start up again and see if the other was willing to give in first.  Neither wanted to give quarter.  Not Taylor, even as Cole relentlessly played with every setting over and over again.  It sent the egg a-buzzing with ever-increasing intensity.  Sometimes she would curse softly with a “fuck!” or “shit!” here and there.  Sometimes she’d just gasp and expel all the air in her lungs or press her lips together so tightly the red painted beauties almost looked white.  Cole likewise refused to give in.  The flat of her foot piloted his cock like a joystick, while her other foot nestled and rolled his balls back and forth.  He could feel a damp spot growing at the apex of his underwear and he wondered if when he stood up, he would find a wet spot on his trousers.  It got to the point where Taylor wasn’t the only one in danger of ruining her outfit.  In response to this sexual arms race, he needed to escalate and take the heat off his himself.  He hit the highest setting it could go. It was only then did he feel her foot falter on his groin and grant him some reprieve.

“Fuck Cole.  I can’t take it anymore.  Turn it off.  You’re gonna make me cum.  Right here at the table.  Fuck.”  She whispered, gripping the table edge like a life raft.

“Really?  You want me to stop?”  He asked with mock surprise.  “Hmm…I don’t think so.  Consider this revenge for that time you sucked me off during that Zoom meeting.” 

Her body buckled, unable to hold in the orgasm much longer.  “Which-Which time?” 

“All of them.”  He said, grinning like a devil.

Her eyes rolled into back of her head.  “Shit.  I’m gonna cum.  I’m gonna cum.  I’m gonna cum.”

Maybe it was simply his imagination, but he almost thought he could hear the vibrations from inside of her from where he sat across the table. 

“And here we are!”  The waiter said, appearing miraculously with their food.

Big blue eyes the size of saucers, Taylor struggled to hold everything in.  This time, he didn’t relent and turn it off.  The plates were presented in front of them, steaming and looking positively scrumptious.  Seabass for Taylor.  Steak for Cole.

“How does everything look?”  The waiter asked, watching Taylor closely for her reaction. 

It seemed Taylor didn’t trust herself to speak, so she only nodded her head and said, “Mmhmm.”

“It looks absolutely delicious.  Thank you very much.”  Cole said, reassuring him that everything was excellent. 

Walking away, Cole looked back to Taylor who was red in the face and visibly shaking.  With a press of his finger, he turned it off and Taylor sagged yet again in her chair, nearly falling out of it as she did so. 

“There ya go.  I turned it off.  Just like you asked.”

“I…I came.” Taylor said in disbelief with words that seemed too thick for her lips and unsteady eyes to match.  “I can’t believe.  I can’t believe I came.  When we get back home…I’m going to…”

“Wow.  This looks delicious.”  Cole said cheerily, happily ignoring her as he picked up his knife and fork and proceeded to cut into the tender meat.

“When did this get here?”  Taylor asked as if seeing her meal for the first time.  “Did I order fish?”

The plan had been to toy with each other all throughout dinner, but the food itself was so delicious that it deserved to be enjoyed uninterrupted.  Besides, Cole thought he had made his point, what with making her cum at the table.  His hardon still made his trousers uncomfortably tight, but that was nothing compared to Taylor who confessed that her panties were indeed totally soaked through.  By the time the meal had been cleared, an entirely different type of hunger was ravenous in both of them.  A hunger for each other.  So, they got dessert to go.  It was a chocolatey something.  Very chocolatey.  Something they could enjoy later…with each other as the plates.

The blinding flash of lights was only temporary as the hurried into the waiting car.  Later, they would find out that a very close inspection would reveal that Taylor’s inner thighs were just a bit shinier than the rest of her shining legs.  Glistening, one might say.  A testament to their time well spent in the restaurant.  But in that moment, neither cared.  In an instant, they were secured and away.  A heavy, weighted silence hung in the air between them. 

“John, would you care to listen to the radio?”  Taylor asked the driver with her eyes still fixated on Cole and filled with mischievous intent.

The driver nodded silently.  That was code.  The additional soundproof partition went up.  With the blackout windows, the couple might as well have been all alone.  Never was that fact more apparent than a second later when Taylor straddled him.  Something she had been dying to do all night.  As he assisted in hiking up her little black dress, her legs spread wide a knee in each leather seat as he slid to the middle.  The oral assault of her lips left imprints of red on whichever bit of exposed skin they chose to attack.  He kissed her back just as fiercely, cupping her ass and squeezing as her hips ground against him.  There was a pause as he felt something hard and plastic between the irresistible curve of her cheeks.  He knew what it was immediately.

“Shit Swift!  You’ve had a buttplug in this whole time?”  He asked as he managed to free his mouth from hers.

“Yes.”  She said while moving down to suck hard on his neck.  “It vibrates too.”

“So that whole time, I was also…”

“That’s right.”

“Fuck that’s hot.” 

Kissing her with renewed vigor, one hand slipped into his pocket to turn on, not one but two toys stuffed into her two holes.  The grinding sensation of her wet pussy against his stiff and throbbing crotch was accentuated as he felt the vibrations emanating from the devices, sending her into fresh realms of untold pleasure.  And the sensation wasn’t too bad for him either.  Moaning loudly, without worry of other patrons to hear her, Taylor gave into all the feelings she had been having all night.  His hands were a blur, grabbing her ass one second, trailing along her spine the next then mauling at her concealed tits like he hadn’t felt them up in ages.

“Dick!”  Taylor yelled out.  “I need this dick in me.  Right fuckin’ now!”

One hand shot downwards to her pussy to pull out the vibrating bullet as Cole hurriedly unzipped his pants and fished his cock out.  As Taylor produced the toy, easily extracted by a small plastic bit that stuck out, she held it up for him to see.  It shimmered in the blurry lights of New York City rushing by them.  A thick and juicy layer of sticky girlcum coated it.  She tossed it aside without a second thought, it’s purpose for the evening fulfilled.  Yanking her absolutely soaked and ruined panties to the side she sank down on his aching cock without another moment’s hesitation.

“Uuuggghhhh!” 

Both gave simultaneous groans of relief.  The palpable ache, the tension that had been building all evening as they toyed and played with one another was about to be relieved in a big way.  With the butt plug still firmly stuck in, and still vibrating, she was tight as all hell, working her slick pink pussy up and down in the backseat of the big black SUV on powerful legs.  Their foreheads pressed together as both moaned into the other’s mouth.  Strands of hair fell forward tickling his face as his hands dug into her hips, guiding the course of her body as it rose and fell. 

“Swift.  Oh my god.”  Cole grunted.

“I know.”  She answered breathlessly.  “It feels so goddamn good.  This cock.  You.”

Bouncing upwards and downwards with such fervor, she was rocking the entire car even while in motion, and especially when they came to a stop.  His fingers found the buttplug, stoppered in her rear and spun it, twirling it round and round without tugging it in the slightest.  His reward was a fresh set of moans mixed with heavy panting.  Her eyes told him she wanted more.  Fingers tightening around it, he pulled gently and watched her eyes grow wide. 

“Yes.  Yes.  Pull it out.”  She pleaded.

With practiced ease of years of experience together, he tugged just long and hard enough to ensure maximum stretching of her sphincter in the most enjoyable way possible before it popped free with a sound reminiscent of the champagne bottle being opened. 

“Yes!”  She squealed, her voice several octaves higher than usual. 

Never tiring of seeing her puckered pink butthole in all its glory, he would have to settle for feeling it instead.  Before he could toss the buttplug aside like the other toy, Taylor grabbed his hand and took the plastic plug into her own hand.  Puckering her smeared red lips she inhaled the toy right down the bejeweled base, watching his expression twist and feeling him throb inside her at the sight of such a dirty act.  Withdrawing it slowly, she threw it against the window with a clatter and it rolled somewhere beneath the seat.  Then she got back to riding him.  Hard.

Sticking a couple of his fingers out, Taylor likewise sucked them down to the base, ensuring they were slick with saliva.  With a smirk, he reached around and used those same fingers to probed her backdoor entrance.  It was wide open and two fingers walked in without the slightest issue, all the way down to the knuckle.  Curling them slightly, he beginning sliding them in and out, fingering her butthole.  It was exactly what Taylor needed to get over the edge. 

“Keep going.”  She grunted over the smack of her pelvis on his.  “Keep going.  Just like that.  I’m gonna cum.  I’m gonna cum.”  Then, “I’M CUMMING!” 

She screamed so loud that people down the block probably her heard.  Normally he liked to revel a bit in her orgasm, but as he felt her pussy clamp down around him, squeezing him impossibly tight, he couldn’t focus on anything but cumming himself.

He managed a grunting, “Oh, Swift!” before it happened.     

Exploding into her pussy with the force of a bomb, the sticky brew that had been building in his balls all evening was unloaded like a cannon shot.  In an instant, her snatch was bombarded with thick ropes of cum.  It seemed unending as he fired and fired hot sperm impossibly deep into her.  And after what felt like minutes, it finally ended as both started to come down from their orgasmic high.  For a moment, there was only silence, heavy breathing and the hum of the SUV.  Eventually their lips found each other and they softly kissed as feeling gradually returned to the rest of their bodies. 

When her legs no longer felt quite like Jell-O, she climbed off him.  A bit of his thick pearly load slopped down her perfect thighs and onto the seat.  In fact, she looked a right mess.  Hair tousled.  Lipstick smeared.  Dress hiked up around her waist and knees red from where they had sunk hard into the leather.  He didn’t look much better.  The front of his pants wet with arousal, lipstick marks all over him.  Both looked like someone who had just had sex.  And wild sex at that.  That’s when they happened to pull up to the apartment.

“We’re here Ms. Swift.”  John said through the intercom.  “Do you need another ride around the block or two?”

With trembling fingers, she pressed the intercom.  “Yes, John.  Thank you.”  Then she looked at the state of both of them.  “Better make it three actually.”

The End of Chapter Forty-One
« Last Edit: February 12, 2022, 04:16:21 PM by Slyguy »

The following users thanked this post: MaxwellLord, DarkSwordsman, Jesse90, Dexter07, Shaggy21x

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
Re: Era Erotica (Taylor Swift) [Chp. 41 Posted 8/30]
« Reply #164 on: August 30, 2021, 08:01:22 PM »
I'm always a big advocate for frantic, pent-up car sex, especially when what caused the pent-up desire was just so insanely hot. The idea of Taylor "losing" that little erotic battle of will in the restaurant was very, scorching.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA