Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Traffic Stopping Curves (Jennifer Love Hewitt)  (Read 125598 times)

Money

Traffic Stopping Curves (Jennifer Love Hewitt)
« on: March 04, 2019, 12:10:19 PM »
Story title: Traffic Stopping Curves

Story by: Money, originally written in July 2008

Codes MF, oral, anal, mast.

Celeb in story: Jennifer Love Hewitt

Disclaimer:The story you are about to read is not true and never happened. This is total fiction I’m sure the celeb doesn’t act like this in reality. Anyone under the age of 18 or can easily be offended stop reading now please.
Any questions or comments on the story send them to [email protected] that being said I’d like to thank Kash the Priest for his help on this project I am grateful for his help now on with the story.

My name is Money I was on my way to a house party in Malibu to DJ some celeb get together. Everything was already there, I just had to swing by my place and get my party CD’s and backup laptop that had almost another weeks worth of music on it. I had already been paid very well already, I just needed to show up to do the gig and make a few contacts while I was there.

I was about 5 miles out from the gig when a white 2004 BMW came up behind me. Whoever was driving it looked like they couldn’t wait and sped up to pass me. It was dusk so the sun was setting in the distance behind us and a ray of sunlight must have blinded the driver when they crossed into my lane, since they clipped my front end and sent us both spinning into concrete barriers. We both walked away from the crash, but my ride a cherry red 1967 chevy malibu had seen better days.

Now I was pissed. The BMW had a broken tail light and a bent spoiler but everything else looked fine but my classic ride had the front end demolished and I knew I smelled antifreeze so that meant my radiator was gone too.

I stormed over to the other car to check on the other driver and give them an ass chewing they really needed, once I knew they were ok. I opened the door to the car.

“Are you all right?” I asked.

“Yes that sunbeam caught me in my eye.” The driver, who was a woman replied.

“Come on outof the car. I’ll help you.” I said.

As she got out, I realized I was face to face with Jennifer Love Hewitt. She looked like she was going to a party decked out in a sheer strapless black dress, her hair draped down her shoulders and back, and 3 inch pumps. From what I saw she qualified as a walking wet dream.

“Looks like I won’t be making that party after all.” I said checking the damage on my car.

Love was quick to get on her cellphone, calling for help she called the local tow truck operator to come and get my car to a classic body shop that specialized in restoring and repairing cars like mine, then she placed a call to the party hosts.

“Hi, It’s love…Listen, I can’t make it and the DJ is having car trouble.. I ran into him on the way to the party…Okay. Sorry I’ll catch up with you later…Okay..Bye.” She smiled.

“Thank you for your help. I appreciate it.” I said.

“It’s the least I can do since I damaged your car.” She said.

Once my car was loaded on the tow truck it started raining. Not wanting to get wet both Love and I jumped into her car. I got the information where to get my car in the next week and Love was paying for everything.

Since she felt bad hitting my car and the pricetag on the repairs to restore my car to it’s former glory was more than what I had in my bank account, Love offered for me to stay at her place until I got my car back, I wasn’t saying no.

Once I had gotten my emergency overnight kit out of my car we headed back to her place as we passed the time getting to know each other and had a few cheap laughs along the way.

Once we got to her place, I went and looked for the couch figuring I was going to be camping there for a few days.

What I found was a plush couch in the den that folded out, It looked like this was where some of her party animal friends would end up if they had too much to drink.

Feeling worn out I changed into my sleep gear and crawled into the bed I was a bit stiff from the accident when I felt soft hands on my shoulders giving them a good rubdown I nuzzled against one of the hands and opened my eyes to see Love in a teal nightgown behind me as I tilted my head back.

“I really want to make up for hitting your car.” She purred.

“What did you have in mind?” I asked.

Love looked down at me when she caught a look at my package growing from the backrub.

“My room now!” Love said as her eyes got wider.

Love started to walk away back to her room. I tried to grab her teal nightgown but missed since she was just out of reach, she was playing with me walking around the corner as I got up to go after her. I hit the corner at a full run when I didn’t see her. I was hit in the face with something that had the scent of Love on it I pulled the thing off my face and held it up it was teal, I got a mental picture of Love running around naked not far away from me when I saw a shadow and small foot going up the stairs.

I followed fast as I could as I reached the upstairs landing that lead to more rooms. Love was hiding somewhere I figured out a way to smoke her out I got undressed out of my sleep gear and stood there naked and turned around facing a random direction. I heard a small noise like a muffled squeal.

“Found you.” I said.

I opened the door 5 feet from where I stood and there was Love, shocked I had found her so fast. I playfully tackled her onto the bed she made the cutest squeak on impact.

I wasted no time kissing Love, grabbing her chest and driving my dick into her amazingly tight pussy repeatedly as she moaned her approval.

“Squeeze them..play with them!” She said in a slight state of euphoria.

I kept pounding away at her pussy getting more of my shaft in with each new push as I kept getting further inside as Love’s pussy quivered, gearing up for her orgasm when she started shaking and let out an eardrum splitting scream.

“AAAAAAHHHHHHHH….SUCK MY TITS!!!” Love cried.

I dove straight for her chest to fulfill her desires partly because she grabbed the back of my head and shoved it towards her ample chest.

“HHHAAAARRRRDDDDEEEERRRR!!” She moaned.

As I sucked on her nipples I must have hit a sensitive spot on her clit since her back arched up and my crotch was flooded with pussy juice as she screamed her orgasm.

“DDDDEEEEEEEPPPEEERRRR…HHHAAAARRRDDDDDEEEERRR!!!” She almost lost her mind as she pounded the bed and tore the sheets like a woman gone mental needing one of those white jackets from a looney bin.

I figured her orgasm had passed, until Love wrapped her arms around my neck and bit onto my collarbone that’s when I realized that it was a multiple orgasm.

I kept pounding into Love going as fast as I could since I was about to blow myself when my back arched and without any warning my orgasm hit and it felt like a sledgehammer of pleasure as I unloaded into Love’s slightly loosened pussy as I filled her up with load after load of my cum that triggered another mild orgasm for her.

“GIVE ME YOUR DICK!” Love demanded as I leaned back, pulling out of her.

I was barely paying attention at all and Love grabbed my package and it looked like she was going to masturbate me to another climax, when she deep throated me in one go, working my dick with her right hand as she stuck three fingers into her sensitive pussy and started moaning again as her left hand went wild.

I instantly felt my dick get harder and going to full stiffness as she continued working her lips up and down my shaft. She alternated between pleasuring my shaft with only her lips then to the other hand, as she quickly jerked my cock while just keeping my cock head in her mouth, swirling her tounge around my sensitive cock head causing pre-cum to ooze out.

“God!” she laughed “Getting ready to come again?”

“It’s your great oral skills.” I said causing her to give me a sweet smile before engulfing my entire length, her tongue licking around near my groin while my cock was down her throat.

She slowly worked her mouth back up my shaft and then turned into a possesed woman as she sucked my cock so fast, using both of her hands as well, occasionally stopping to watch both of her hands stroke my cock so fast that they were a blur.

“Holy shit I’m gonna cum again!” I moaned as she worked her lips all the way down my shaft, to the base as she deep throated me.

“MMMMMPPPFFFHHHH…IIINNNNOOOOHHHH!!!” Love screamed in mid stroke down my shaft.

“What?” I asked.

“I said no you don’t not before I do.” Love said.

Right then I exploded again as my cum went all over Loves face, tits, and hand the look on her face was great a mix of shock at the amount of cum that came out and surprise that I blew my load so quick.

“Somebody need a quick shower?” I asked laughing a little bit.

“No thanks I just had one.” Love Laughed as she went into the bathroom to clean up.

As the morning was making it’s debut both Love and I were still a tangled puzzle of various body parts and I was sore, but happy.

For the next few days I couldn’t really do anything except cook in the the kitchen at least with my cooking talent Loves chef could take a much needed vacation that he wanted and I could kill time before my car was ready.

“Can I ask you a question?” Love asked.

“Yeah sure.” I replied.

“What was your car?” She asked.

“A 1967 Chevy Malibu with a 350 racing engine and matching transmission, Why?”

“Well I kind of have a small crush on guys with muscle cars.” She said.

“Well I like where this is going.” I said.

At that moment Loves cell phone rang.

“Yes, Thank you, I’m on my way.” she said.

“What’s up?” I asked.

“Your cars ready let’s go.” She said.

When we got there my ride looked like it had just rolled off the assembly line in Detroit, Love was really impressed she ran her hands over the new paint job while I got the keys.

“Ready for a test run?” I asked.

“Hell yeah!” She answered.

As I was driving working out the kinks and seeing how the new front end handled Love was having a blast and she looked great in her button down sleeveless shirt and a short as hell that rode up her ass it didn’t leave much to the imagination.

“Pull the car over.” She said.

Once I had pulled off to the side of the road, Love jumped in the backseat then she dragged me back there with her.

Before I was even in the backseat of my ride,Love had already opened up her shirt and pulled her skirt down around her feet as she jammed four fingers in her pussy trying desperately toget off with her right hand and groping her left breast with the other.

As hot as it was watching Love do this, I wanted in on it bad. When Love brought her hand out of her pussy and sucked her fingers clean as she moaned in orgasmic bliss.

“UUUUUUUUUNNNNNNGGGGGHHHHH…not enough….more…I need dick!” Love laid her body in the backseat as best she could.

“Sorry not enough room.” I said until I was hit by a brainstorm.

“Outside!” We both said at the same time. We both left our clothes in the car and went to the trunk, I leaned Love over the trunk hood and she waited for something, anything to fill her up.

That’s the moment I started licking her pussy, she tasted fantastic.I kept going as Love started to shudder.

Love was in heaven getting eaten out as she pounded her fist on my car trunk panting, she was like a wildcat in heat.

“I want dick!” She said again nearly demanding as I heard a roar of thunder then the skies opened up and rain stated falling.

That was my cue to go with my plan I bent Love back over the now wet trunk grabbed her thiock, round butt cheeks and spread them apart, getting a good view of her pinky looking asshole. The rain started to pour down onto her back and was getting us both wet pretty quickly. I let the rain drip down in between her butt crack and on my own cock and once I felt I like they were wet enough, I thrust my hips forward, impaling Love’s tight ass hole with my incredibly stiff pole.

“AAAAAHHHHHHHH SSSSSSHHHHHHIIIITTT!!!” She screamed as I stretched her sphincter out with my cock head as I kept going forward, forcing my entire length into her into her tight little shit hole.

I continued to go at a steady pace, going faster with each thrust as the rain poured down on us. Everything said that we should be freezing from being drenched by the rain, but I was going so fast now that niether of us felt the cold.

Love responded with a moan and an orgasm so intense it felt like 6.5 on the richter scale. As I continued to mercilessly pound her tight little shit hol, her tight ring gripping my dick like a vice, hugging it tight as I pulled in and out of her warm orifice.

“Damn! That ass is so fucking tight!” I moaned as I strained to hold back as I felt my orgasm nearing.

“It’s so fucking big!” Love whined. “Please take it out!” She begged me.

“Just a few more thrusts.” I said as I went at an incredibly fast pace. “I’m so close!” I moaned.

“Please!” She pleaded some more. “Blow that hot load in my ass! Feed my ass that hot white cream!”

Her asshole was so tight that I couldn’t hold back any longer. I was on the verge of an orgasm myself when I decided to just blow my load in her ass.

“Oh shit here it comes!” I yelled.

My hips thrust forward, my cock going deep into her bowels as I blew my load right in Loves ass shoving Love and her big tits into the hood of my trunk. Once I had finished I grabbed Love, shoved four fingers into her pussy and started pumping fast, she had flopped right into the backseat, water spraying off her wet hair onto the seats.

I quickly followed her in to get out of the pouring rain, running my hands through my hair to try and get excess water off my head.

“How does that feel?” I asked as I started to suck on her wet tits again, while I fingered her soaked pussy with one of my hands, inserting my wet fingers into her.

All Love could do was moan until it started going up in pitch until she screamed her climax.

“FUCK YEAH!!” Love was a beautiful, screaming, orgasming, mess, she even grabbed my hand to get a taste of herself. I watched her suck her own cum off my fingers hungrily as water dripped down her hair and onto her chest and the seat we were on.

After that intense sex I made a mental note to check the shocks again. I also had to remember to open at least one window so Loves sreaming wouldn’t shatter the new glass I didn’t remember any girl I’d been with that had such a wild car fetish she was a real wild one.

Cadeauxxx

Re: Traffic Stopping Curves (Jennifer Love Hewitt)
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2019, 07:11:26 PM »
If JLH was doing this stuff to me in car, she'd probably make me wreck.  ;D Great work, love having more JLH stuff on here.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Money, Nikko

Starman

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2019, 12:33:11 AM »
There can never be enough stories with this woman out there. I wish I could get into a traffic jam with Love.

OMEGA15

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2019, 01:20:27 PM »
Didn't know you had written about JLH a long time ago, this is great. I like how commanding she is and she got a big sticky mess in the end ;) One great reward.

JLH_T88

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2019, 05:33:40 AM »
I love reading about Jennifer Love Hewitt, hence her initials in my name. This was a good story, hope you write her again in the future.

Nikko

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2021, 11:45:09 AM »
Superb story, it was captivating. Excellent, a good story as we like them!
Thanks for sharing it with us.

The following users thanked this post: Money

Money

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2023, 01:35:52 PM »
So happy fans enjoyed this and yes I have more JLH in the pipeline

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA