Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: CSS Pin-Up of the Month: March 2023: Dua Lipa  (Read 18817 times)

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
CSS Pin-Up of the Month: March 2023: Dua Lipa
« on: March 02, 2023, 03:33:18 AM »
We are pleased to announce that the CSS Pin-Up for March 2023 is...Dua Lipa!

You can read her stories by clicking on the links below.

Biography:

Dua Lipa (born 22 August 1995) is an English singer and songwriter. After working as a model, she signed with Warner Music Group in 2015 and released her self-titled debut album in 2017. The album peaked at number three on the UK Albums Chart, and produced nine singles, including "Be the One" and "IDGAF", and the UK number-one single "New Rules", which also peaked at number six in the US. In 2018, Lipa won the Brit Awards for British Female Solo Artist and British Breakthrough Act.

Released in April 2018, the single "One Kiss", with Calvin Harris, peaked at number one in the UK, and became the longest-running number-one single for a female artist in 2018. It won her the 2019 Brit Award for Song of the Year. In 2019, she was also awarded the Grammy Award for Best New Artist, and "Electricity", a collaboration with Silk City, won her the Grammy Award for Best Dance Recording. The success of the singles helped her self-titled album become one of the most-streamed albums on Spotify and achieve platinum certifications. Her second studio album, Future Nostalgia, was released in March 2020 to critical acclaim. It is her first UK number-one album; its lead single "Don't Start Now" peaked at number two on both the UK Singles Chart and the US Billboard Hot 100. Its remix album, Club Future Nostalgia followed in August 2020, was also critically acclaimed.

Lipa has received various accolades, including two Grammy Awards, three Brit Awards and two MTV Europe Music Awards. She has also been nominated for three Billboard Music Awards, an American Music Award, and ten MTV Video Music Awards.

Stories on the Site:

The Great British Orgy by DarkSwordsman

I Like It Dirty by Cadeauxxx

Let's Get Physical by LimeGuy

Nailing The Tracks - Part 21 by daxg2001

The Many Fucks of Brad Steele Ch. 9 by Calibur009

One For Me Ch. 2 by TheRefinedFicComposer

Public Play: Dua and Bebe by LimeGuy

Showbiz Rivals by Calibur009

Suck It Hollywood Video 13 by Calibur009

Media:

Photos

'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri, channinglox

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA