Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Milk and Honey (Drew Carey)  (Read 2258 times)

Lysari

Milk and Honey (Drew Carey)
« on: March 18, 2023, 05:48:36 PM »
“Touch yourself for me.”

His voice was soft, but it was still more than enough to send jolts of pleasure through my body. I moaned, looking up at him with wide eyes as I slid my hand into my panties to caress my clit. He swallowed, removing his shirt and pants as I continued. My eyes closed as I moved my fingers lower, desperately trying to find that special, hidden spot inside and pouting when I couldn’t quite reach it.

“That’s okay, little one,” he said, settling next to me. “I’ll help you.”

I gasped softly, for I was too far gone to give a proper response, and removed my hand from my panties to press my fingers to his lips. His tongue was warm and wet around them, soft, delighted noises meeting my ears as he licked and sucked on them greedily.

“You taste so sweet,” he murmured. “Like warm milk mixed with honey.”

I reached out silently with my free hand, suddenly needing him closer. He smiled, moving closer so I could wrap myself around him before kissing my lips. I could taste myself as the kiss deepened, my hands squeezing his butt gently.

“Mmh, you’re definitely my favorite cutie with a booty,” I murmured, closing my eyes as he trailed kisses down the sides of my neck. “I think I could cum just like this.”

That got his attention. “Just from touching my butt?”

I blushed. “Yeah. Just from touching your butt.”

He giggled, his own cheeks turning pink. “That’s a first - and I’m flattered.”

I smiled, kissing him deeply once more as his hand slid inside my panties to pick up where I’d left off. I was warm and wet around his fingers as he gently stroked and teased my clit.

…and then, I was cumming all over his fingers, soft gasps and moans spilling from my lips as I floated down from the high. He stroked my hair as he pulled his other hand out of my now thoroughly soaked panties. With a teasing grin, he licked the excess off his fingers, kissing me again so I could have yet another taste of milk and honey.

I sighed contentedly, snuggling into his warmth as he began to rub my back in just the way I loved. He kissed my forehead, silently telling me it was okay to fall asleep as my eyes began to close.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2023, 05:50:52 PM by itsmeelysemarie »
Why is it always the winks?

Cadeauxxx

Re: Milk and Honey (Drew Carey)
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2023, 05:58:49 PM »
An uncommon celeb choice, thank you for this.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Lysari

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA