Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Hot Bod & Tail Pipe (Paris Berelc)  (Read 1593 times)

Calibur009

Hot Bod & Tail Pipe (Paris Berelc)
« on: March 19, 2023, 01:24:24 AM »
Hot Bod & Tail Pipe
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Paris Berelc
Codes: MF, Oral, Titfuck, Anal, Facial

Paris Berelc was in the Mojave Desert today for a photoshoot. Right now, she was sitting on the hood of a yellow sports car, and she began to pose in a variety of sexy positions. Paris was clad in a two-piece gold bikini and round earrings. And due to the desert’s heat, the former Mighty Med actress’s toned body was also glistening.

Meanwhile, her photographer Rick Hughes had a grin on his face as he snapped some shots of her. He was 6’ 6” with dark brown hair and olive skin. The tall biracial man wore a white t-shirt, khaki shorts, and black sandals because of the heat. He also used an expensive silver high-definition camera to take pictures of the hot starlet.

“Are you almost finished?” Paris asked.

“Yes. I need a few more shots, and then we’re done.” Rick replied.

“Okay. Not to brag, but this will be my hottest photoshoot ever.” Paris said with a confident smile.

“I’m not going to argue with that. Paris, you’re one hot lady.” Rick responded.

The tall photographer eventually finished snapping his shots of the hot Filipino starlet. When Rick was done shooting her, Paris got off the car’s hood and walked toward him. A few seconds later, he showed her some digital slides of the photographs that he had taken of her.

“Wow, those pictures turned out great. I was right to pick you as my photographer today, Rick.” Paris said with a smile as she looked up at him.

“Thanks. I’m glad you like them, Paris.” Rick replied with a grin.

“Yes, I do. To be honest. There was another reason I picked you to be my photographer today.” Paris said with a smile.

“Really? What would that reason be.” Rick replied with a confused face.

“That you’re hung like a horse.” Paris responded before she stretched out her hands and smiled again.

“Where did you hear that from?” Rick responded with a sly smile.

“My friend Amber Frank told me you were packing an 18-inch dick and that you gave her the best fuck a few weeks ago.” Paris replied with a smirk as she placed her hands on her hips.

“That’s right! I almost forgot about that.” Rick said with a chuckle.

“Rick, stop fucking around! I want to see your huge cock. Come on! Please let me see it.” Paris said in an almost desperate tone.

“Okay. I was just having some fun with you.” Rick said with a smile.

The over-six-foot man laughed again as he pulled off his shirt. After that, he unzipped his shorts and whipped out his massive light brown dick for Paris. Once the Pretty Stoned actress saw it, she instantly dropped to her knees and grasped his huge cock with both of her manicured hands.

“There is no fucking way your dick is real. It’s so long!” Paris said while in a state of disbelief as she stroked Rick’s manhood.

“But it is. I’m over six feet tall. So I don’t understand why women are always shocked that I have a huge dick.” Rick replied as he shrugged his shoulders.

“I guess that makes sense. But damn! This has the biggest cock I’ve ever seen. I just hope I don’t dislocate my jaw when I suck it.” Paris replied with a nervous laugh.

“Don’t worry, Paris. I think that you can handle it.” Rick responded as he looked down at her.

Paris nodded her head in agreement before she licked the tip of the photographer’s lengthy cock. Following that, she spat on Rick’s lengthy dong and began lathering it up with her saliva. When the Alexa & Katie actress finished doing that, she wrapped her perfect lips around his enormous dong and sucked it. The former Disney actress made loud slurping sounds as she blew the very well-endowed photographer.

“Mmm! Oh yeah! I love sucking your big fucking dick!” Paris said with a naughty smile as she slobbered on Rick’s dong.

The hot Asian actress continued sucking Rick’s long dick for some time. Paris eventually placed her hands on his legs for support as she took more of his cock down her throat. Also, Rick began to jack his lengthy tan pole while it was inside her mouth. As Paris choked down more of the photog’s long dick, she made loud gagging sounds and ropes of spit oozed from her mouth.

“Mmhmm! Fuck! Rick, you have so much dick!” Paris said as she greedily blew him.

A bit later, the former Disney actress wiped the spit from her mouth and removed her bikini top. After that, Paris wrapped her round tits around Rick’s spit-soaked monster cock. Then the Asian starlet cupped her large boobs together and titfucked the biracial photographer.

“Yes! Keep fucking my big tits with that massive dick! Oh my god! It feels so good!” Paris said with a smile.

“Fuck! Paris, your tits feel amazing!” Rick said with a grin.

“Every guy I give a titjob to says that. But I’ve never titfucked a guy as big as you.” Paris replied with a laugh.

When the Lab Rats: Elite Force actress was done titfucking Rick, she sucked his humongous dick again. Paris also smacked her pretty face with his massive cock a few times as she blew him. Eventually, she succeeded in stuffing her face with ten inches of Rick’s enormous dick. Which was an impressive feat considering how big it was. After the fit beauty deepthroated the big man, she licked and sucked on his large balls.

“Wow! Your balls are so big!” Paris said as she joyfully tongued Rick’s nuts.

Two minutes later, Paris finally removed her bikini bottom. After that, she was lying missionary on the hood of the sports car. After that, Rick spread her legs and buried his head between her thighs. Soon, the hot starlet let out several loud moans of pleasure as he ate her pussy.

“Oh my god yes! You’re eating my pussy so good! Rick, your tongue feels incredible!” Paris cooed as he licked her honeypot.

The Crew actress continued moaning in pleasure as Rick dined on her snatch. He did this for several minutes until he eventually inserted his colossal dong into her snatch and fucked her.

“Oh god yes! That’s it! Fuck me with that huge dick!” Paris cried out.

The sounds of Paris's cries of pleasure made Rick’s cock even harder. A few seconds later, he fucked the Alexa & Katie actress much faster as he clutched her great pair of legs.

“Oh fuck yes! That’s it! Don’t stop fucking me with that big cock!” Paris moaned as Rick slammed his enormous dick into her twat.

A few seconds later, Paris was panting as Rick continued screwing her on the car’s hood. She also rubbed her cooze with her left hand for extra pleasure.

“Oh my god! That’s it! That huge cock is stretching out my pussy so good!” The Alexa & Katie actress cried out.

Three minutes later, the Do Revenge actress was bending over the hood of the sports car as Rick fucked her from behind. While the tall photographer was banging her, the Alexa & Katie actress looked back at him with a naughty smile.

“Holy shit! That’s it! Fuck me! Give me all of that big fucking cock!” Paris cried out.

Paris continued to let out incoherent moans of pleasure as Rick was ramming his vast cock into her wet pussy. The 6’ 6” photographer continued pistoning his dick into the 5’ 4” actress for some time.

“Oh my god! That huge cock feels so good inside my pussy!” Paris moaned with a smile.

While Rick was fucking her in the standing doggy position, Paris shook her great-looking ass at him. He smacked her booty and fucked her faster. Five minutes later, Rick sat in the passenger side of the sports car with the door opened. After that, the Crew actress mounted his lengthy cock and rode him cowgirl.

“Fuck yes! You’re fucking me so good! I love riding your massive dick!” Paris cried out as she rode Rick’s lengthy cock like it was going out of style.

Paris had a look of pure ecstasy on her pretty face as she continued to impale herself on Rick’s enormous dick. Her big boobs were also bouncing up and down due to how fast she was riding him. Also, the photographer tightened his grip on the hot starlet’s waist as he drove his grand tan cock into her cooze much faster.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! That’s it! Make me cum all over your huge cock!” Paris screamed in pleasure.

The 1Up actress was now grinding her sexy athletic body on Rick’s huge dick as she rode him. Soon, the photographer squeezed and sucked on the Filipino starlet’s round tits as she rode his 18-inch tan cock.

“Oh yeah! Fuck! That’s it! I love riding your huge dick so much!” Paris cried out.

Paris continued riding Rick’s lengthy cock for a while. But she eventually switched positions and rode him reverse cowgirl. As the Filipino beauty rode him, she rubbed her slick pussy for additional pleasure, and she had a big smile on her pretty face as she did so.

“Oh god yes! I can’t get enough of riding your big fucking dick! Keep fucking me just like that!” Paris cried out with a pleased smile.

The former Disney actress was now having several orgasms as she rode Rick’s huge cock. The Tall Girl actress also gyrated her toned body as she bounced up and down on his lengthy dick.

“That’s it! Fill my pussy up with that huge cock! You’re fucking me so good! I might be crazy to ask this. But fuck it! Rick, can you fuck my ass?” Paris asked as she moaned.

“Are you sure you want that?” Rick replied with a concerned look.

“Yes. I love anal sex. So it should be fun to take your huge cock like yours in my ass. I have some lube in my bag. Let me go get it.” Paris responded in an enthusiastic manner.

“Okay, Paris. Hopefully, I won’t split you in two.” Rick replied with a chuckle.

Paris rolled her hazel eyes as she dismounted Rick’s cock. Then she walked bow-legged over to her belongings and rummaged through a black leather purse. After that, the Pretty Stoned actress retrieved a bottle of lubricant from inside it.

“Now, lube that bad boy up good!” Paris demanded as she handled the lube to Rick.

A few seconds later, the Alexa & Katie actress bent over the sports car’s hood with her firm and shapely ass stuck out. After that, she looked back at Rick with a sexy smirk. When he finished lubing up his enormous cock, he walked behind the hot 24-year-old and spread her cheeks. Following that, he slowly inserted his 18-inch dong into her backdoor and fucked her.

“Oh my god yes! Fuck my ass just like that! It feels better than I imagined!” Paris cried out in ecstasy as Rick kept pounding her booty.

Before long, Rick had seven inches of his cock inside Paris's backdoor. Additionally, the Alexa & Katie actress let out a series of pleasurable moans as the big man thrust her tight ass repeatedly.

“Yes! Keep slamming that huge cock into my ass! It feels so fucking good!” Paris demanded as she let out a chorus of moans.

Rick used that encouragement to fuck the former Disney actress’s ass even faster. He also slapped her right ass cheek as he continued to fill her rump with his massive dick.

“God yes! Keep fucking my ass just like that! Your huge cock feels so fucking good in there!” Paris cried out with a smile.

Soon, Paris looked back at Rick as he continued to pound her fine backside like no tomorrow. A few seconds later, she began pushing her ass closer to him as he pounded her asshole with his huge cock.

“Oh fuck yes! I love how your massive cock feels inside my ass! Don’t stop! Keep fucking me!” Paris hollered as Rick kept stuffing her booty with his long dong.

Moments later, Rick retrieved his huge dick from Paris's bowels. After that, she rested on her knees and looked up at the tall man with a lustful smile.

“I want you to cover my face with your cum. Come on, do it!” Paris said in a sexual tone.

Rick began jacking his humongous cock in front of the Asian starlet. A few seconds later, he fired a big load of hot cum onto her pretty face. After that, Paris laughed about the big facial she had just received from the tall man. Some of Rick’s jissom also splashed into her reddish-brown hair.

“Holy shit! Rick, you made me such a mess.” Paris said with a fulfilled smile as the cum from her face dripped onto her tits.

“Damn! Paris, you weren’t kidding when you said you loved anal sex and could take my huge cock in your ass.” Rick replied with an impressed face.

“No, I wasn’t. That was the best sex I’ve had in a long time. Thanks for that.” Paris responded as she got to her feet.

“You’re welcome. Maybe you should clean yourself up now. Then we can head back to the city.” Rick suggested.

“Great idea! I will do that right now. Give me fifteen minutes.” Paris replied.

After Paris left to freshen up and change into her street clothes, Rick looked over at the yellow sports car while still naked. After that, the tall biracial man smiled and shook his head.

“Looks like I’m going to have to get it detailed before I return it to the car rental place. But that’s the life of a professional photographer.” Rick said with a laugh.

The End
« Last Edit: April 12, 2024, 01:46:54 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: MiamiLyfe, extreme1, Money, DarkSwordsman, pixidragon, jaina1, Dexter07, jnunez9098, Sorale21

Money

Re: Hot Bod & Tail Pipe (Paris Berelc)
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2023, 10:42:34 AM »
Wow this was worth the wait had no idea Paris could be such a freak she didn't break the needle on the slut meter but it sure got bent

Overall fantastic work I'll have to keep this in mind if I ever do a similar story plot

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009

Calibur009

Re: Hot Bod & Tail Pipe (Paris Berelc)
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2023, 12:09:16 PM »
Wow this was worth the wait had no idea Paris could be such a freak she didn't break the needle on the slut meter but it sure got bent

Overall fantastic work I'll have to keep this in mind if I ever do a similar story plot

I'm glad you enjoyed it Money.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA