Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Renee Loses It  (Read 115 times)

Sign54

Renee Loses It
« on: March 17, 2024, 09:10:44 AM »

Title: Renee Rapp loses it
Warning: it depicts Renee Rapp having a penis(and happily enjoying having one), but she is always depicted using female pronouns. The Desi character is just a fan who blows her and is not to depict any offensive stereotypes.

Renee Rapp always enjoyed going to perform at concerts around the world. Sometimes though, she thought with her dick instead of her head though. Yes, she has a dick, and voluntarily had her pussy replaced by a dick in a controversial new surgery some women have gotten. This time was no different though as she saw a short Desi woman in line to get an autograph from her at one of her concerts.

The woman, who had pigtails, and was wearing a midriff bearing crop top while also wearing a miniskirt, introduced herself to Renee and said “hi, my name is Priya and I’m a fan of your music.  Also, I loved you on Sex Life of College Girls and in Mean Girls” Renee blushed and started to get hard down there trying to control herself and her sapphic thoughts.

Renee asked “Do you have an item for me” to Priya. Priya then said “Here, it is a poster of Mean Girls” and Renee picked up the item and signed it. Renee was blushing red and Priya could easily notice. Priya said “Is something wrong?” Renee then lied and said “Nothing is wrong”, despite the fact the blonde’s pants were tightening and showing an obvious bulge.    

Priya noticed Renee stand up to adjust her underwear and could easily see the bulge in her pants, which was not typical for a woman to have. As Priya was taught though “genitals do not determine who you are as a person”, and she took that lesson to heart.

Renee then asked “Do you want to come with me to have fun”. Priya  said “Where”. Renee got up and grabbed her and took her to a field outside the concert venue and then asked “Are you ready to see my penis?” Priya nodded and unzipped Renee’s pants and pulled down her boxers, freeing the singer’s shaft. Priya gasped open and salivated, seeing her idol’s 8-inch shaft and said “How do you manage to hide this from the public?” Renee said “I just keep my goal and try to not think about girls, also I jerk off a lot”. Priya then asked “Can I blow you so you can cum”. Renee instinctually grunted and started thrusting her hard dick into her fan’s mouth.

Renee, as a proud gay woman, always thought this was her favorite part of concerts, and never regretted her decision to get a penis once. The fact this young Desi chick had a cute face made her extremely horny. Priya couldn’t talk but licked and sucked the blonde’s large shaft. Renee was sweating up a storm as she was being blown. Renee said “harder, harder”  to Priya.

Priya felt the blonde move her hips faster and faster as she sucked harder. The scent of the blonde’s pubic musk went into her nostrils, turning her on more. Renee was swearing profusely, especially in her exposed armpits, and her nipples were poking out through her top spaghetti straps.

The warm breeze hit both women during the blowjob and hit Renee’s testicles a bit, which made her thrust harder than usual at one point. Priya was startled for a bit, but the singer did not go that “deep” again. Renee was starting to get close as she felt her balls start to tingle and tighten. This was her favorite part of pleasing her fans, especially cute ones like Priya.

Renee then moaned “I can’t hold on much longer”, and Priya decided to start using her caramel colored left hand to rub the singer’s genitalia so that she could cum. Renee then moaned “Priya, you are so hot” as she was being blown and felt like she was about to cum. The singer’s mind went blank as she got to the precipice of cumming and she felt like she was about to explode.

Priya kept sucking and fondling the singer and then Renee finally came, shooting her hot load down the Desi woman’s throat. Renee was in a moment of bliss and felt her genitals were getting satisfied by her luckiest fan. Priya loved the salty taste of her cum, and felt she tasted better than any man she had blown in the past.  Renee moaned “Priya” weakly as she shot the last strings of cum from her penis.

Priya then got up and kissed Renee to spread her semen. Renee kissed back and said “Did you like my spunk”, and Priya smiled and said “It was the best cum I’ve ever tasted.” Renee pulled up her boxers and stuffed her deflating cock into them and then pulled up her pants. She left Priya her number and Priya felt so satisfied that she got to blow her favorite singer.
The End.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA