Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: First Groupie starring Elizabeth Olsen  (Read 10160 times)

JustinMays402

First Groupie starring Elizabeth Olsen
« on: November 03, 2019, 08:25:26 AM »
The crowd was going wild at the end of Reign of Blood's set. It was their encore performance. Loud metal music, as if there were any other kind. The flashing lights and flashing boobs always got both Justin and the crowd going. Bras were thrown at him and screams of “I love you Justin!” were a constant. He was hyped and horny as usual at the end of his performance.

Justin saluted the crowd before going back stage to his room. There would be the groupies, drinking and parties afterwards, but he stayed away from drugs. He loved this part of it. The adrenaline pumping, the testosterone flowing, he needed to fuck. There were all kinds of people waiting to see the band and get autographs. Justin was signing t-shirts and women's chests and whatever else his band’s loving fans wanted. He hadn’t had a groupie yet outside of affairs with Angela, but he was about to meet one that would change his life forever:

The band's sexy, German, blonde manager, Angela came up to Justin and whispered in his ear, “Elizabeth Olsen is in your room waiting.” She said it like it was perfectly normal, like it was supposed to happen.

Justin was confused. Did he just hear her right? THE Elizabeth Olsen was in his room waiting to see him. Holy shit! He thought to himself before he said out loud, “Are you fucking kidding me?!?!”

Angela gave him a sideways look with her toned arms crossed. A look that said do I look like I joke?

Justin was grinning from ear to ear, this was fucking awesome. He had to go now. His fans were calling his name and trying to touch him as he passed the crowd. Angela and his security guard Roman pushed people to the side to make room for the metal vocalist.

When the door to the room opened up, there she was, Elizabeth Olsen, in the flesh. She was sitting on the couch. Her emerald green eyes caught sight of him, her sweet pink lips parted and revealed the most heart melting smile he had ever seen. Her long blonde hair hung on each shoulder. Elizabeth was wearing a short, sparkly blue dress. Her front was a V shape that went down her to belly button, which exposed part of each of her perfect 32B breasts. Justin was stunned by how gorgeous she was in person. She stood up and reached out her hand to shake his but he grabbed it and raised it to his lips, maintaining eye contact with her as he kissed her hand (a proper gentleman greeting for a woman), making her blush.

Even though his band mates were also in the room, it felt like they didn’t even exist at this moment.

“Hi Justin, I’m Elizabeth Olsen, I’m such a huge fan. I loved the performance tonight, I saw it all from the side of the stage. Oh I hope you don’t mind, your manager let me in. I told her that you were waiting for me.”

She was perfect in every way; words failed Justin. She let go of his hand and was talking. He was having trouble hearing her through his pounding heart. She touched her chest and was smiling at him. And she was a fan, was this even real?

“Ummmm…..” Justin didn’t know what to say, he was left speechless by her beauty

“Sit by me, please.” Elizabeth sat down and took him by the hand.

Justin was still unable to speak. Her hand was holding his, her other hand was resting on his thigh. He could not help but stare at her incredible cleavage. All the things he wanted to do to her rushed through his mind at lightning speed.

There was a long pause that she broke. She was biting her lip. “If I’m bothering you or if you have someone else that you need to meet, then I can leave.” She put his hand on her thigh, her skin was so soft.

“Oh shit, no. Hell no!” The fog in his brain finally started lifting. “You’re Elizabeth Olsen, and you’re a fan of mine. I am also a fan of yours. You wouldn’t believe…Well… I’m a huge fan.”

“Please, call me Liz. And thanks for that, I think you’re cute too.” She was biting her lower lip again. The way she said it, was simply amazing. “Could you…. Ask everyone here to leave? So we can….chat or whatever? I can see how huge of a fan you are.” Liz was looking at his erection through his tight leather pants. Justin was hard as a rock.

“Yeah, ummm…you sure?” Justin didn’t know what to say.

He knew what he wanted to do. He thought she did too, but he didn’t want to fuck up this chance.

“Justin.” Liz leaned in and whispered in his ear.

Everyone in the room was talking and trying to do the same thing he was hoping was about to happen too.

“I’m going to make this easy for you. I want to suck your dick and I want you to fuck me, hard.” She grabbed his cock, squeezing it. And then she moaned into his ear before biting on his neck.

That was it, green light. “Guys could me and Lizzie here get some privacy" Justin requested. They all stopped and looked at him, knowing full well what was about to happen.

As everyone left the room, he told Angela, “Nobody comes in here.”

She nods her head toward Liz sitting on the couch. Angela smirked and shook her head in acknowledgement.

“Thanks. I’ll make sure you’re taken care of later.” He continued

Again Angela shook her head. She knew Justin would be good for it too. He always was, after all, he’d been fucking her too

“No more visitors tonight people. Justin is predisposed at the moment.” Angela told the crowd.

The gathered crowed moved elsewhere, upset they couldn’t get the chance to meet Justin Mays.

As soon as the door shut and he turned around, Liz kissed him. Her hands on his face. His hands started to explore her body, grabbing her perfect, toned butt. She was lifting up his shirt, his chest muscles heaving with each breath. Then she was already getting his pants down. She pulled down his black boxers and exposed his large, 8 inch cock.

Liz looked up at Justin and smiled before she kissed his tip. His hands were running through her long blonde hair. This was really happening; he was getting a blow job from Elizabeth Olsen, his biggest celebrity crush. Her delicate hands started to stroke him, kissing his shaft up and down. Her tongue glided from his balls to his tip. She was playing with his balls and stroking him. Justin knew that he was going cum really quickly.

“I want to make sure you last Justin. That’s why you’re going to cum first. I need to fuck you. Hard.” She opened her mouth and went down on him as far as she could go. Her head was bobbing up and down. Her hands stroked him up and down and twisting. Her tongue twirled all over his head.

Justin was gripping her hair and holding her in place as he was cumming. Hard. He was moaning and groaning. “Oh shit. Fuck. Yesssss…fucking yes. Oh shit. Liz. Oh my God.” He was thrusting his hips into her mouth.

Liz was drinking him all down. She opened her mouth to show him his load on her tongue. Her face was glowing, like an angel. Her emerald green eyes haunted his soul. She closed her mouth and wiped a dripping bit off her chin and licked her finger. She swallowed all of it, giving Justin a naughty smile

“Did you like it?" he asked.

"I loved your semen.”She replied.

She started to bite his neck, his weakness. They were holding onto one another. “I hope you get hard quickly. I need to get fucked.”

Now that he could think again after cumming, he thought he smelled alcohol on her. She was definitely a bit buzzed but fuck it. This was happening and he didn’t care. “Liz, are you drunk? I mean, yes it was fucking amazing, you’re fucking amazing.”

Liz was kissing him all over and biting him gently on his nipples as her nails raked his chest, then his back. Her lips kissing him up and down. “I don’t want to take advantage of you is all. And…fuck. This is incredible.”

“Maybe a little. So what. I’m horny and you’re hot. Besides, don’t you want me?” She asked as she was looking him in the eyes, her hands working his dick hard again, giving him puppy dog eyes. “Don’t you want to fuck me? I heard through the grape vine that you did. I’ve been waiting for you to call me. I couldn’t wait any longer.” She continued

Justin was starting to become aroused again. Of course he did want her, this was his fantasy. He just wanted to make sure it was all good. He didn’t want any trouble afterwards. The last thing he needed was allegations of rape. “Liz of course, you’re my fantasy woman. I just don’t want any trouble because you’re drunk.”

“Don’t be silly Justin. I’m not that drunk yet.” She replied

She took a bottle of whiskey on the table and took a gulp. Then handed it to him. He drank it a lot and started to kiss her neck. This was it then, no matter what happened.

“Now you’re drunk too. We are even.” She said, giggling

He was kissing her neck and pulling the dress off her shoulders, her 32B breasts exposed, which he was sucking and kissing, licking her perfect nipples. This was really happening. The dress hit the floor. He was on his knees and seen that she wasn’t wearing any panties. She was looking down at him and he up at her.

“Eat me.” She demanded.

That was all he needed to hear. Justin immediately began to kiss her lips. Even her pussy was perfect, smooth, clean, and pink. He licked it up and down, her sweet lips parted like a flower. She even tasted perfect, sweet as candy. His tongue slipped inside her. Her hands holding him the way he did with her. His hands grabbed and smacked her ass. Then he reached up and held each breast, playing with her nipples. Liz was loving this. Her moans were like the sounds of an angel. Her head rolled around. Her moans were soft and sweet. Then loud and wild.

“Make me cum baby.” She moaned.

Justin was doing just that. His tongue worked it’s magic along with a finger or two inside pressed against her g spot.

“Oh oh oh yessssss oh yessssss…..oh baby. Baby. Yes please. Make me cum.” She pleaded

His fingers worked faster. His tongue and mouth sucked on her lips and her clit. Liz came full force.

Justin tasted her sweet nectar. Then he got up and the two went at it, fucking all over the room. On the floor, the couch, arms and legs intertwined. He was thrusting her as hard as he could. She was moaning so loud, it was so passionate and steamy.

On the floor, her legs where on his shoulders, deep thrusting.  On the couch it was head down and ass up. Holding her hourglass hips, smacking her ass, pulling her hair, rubbing her nipples, slamming her as hard as he could, with his balls slapping against her clit. In the end it was standing up. Her legs up and wrapped around his waist and pressed against the wall. They were kissing and sucking and biting one another all over the place. Like two wild animals. This went on and on. The alcohol working to slow him down.

“I’m about to cum baby.” Justin groaned.

“Not in me baby. Please.” Lizzie pleaded

He was thrusting into her hard, pounding her into bliss. She let her legs down and he pulled out, holding his cock so he didn’t cum just yet. Liz got on her knees and as she grabbed a hold of it he was already cumming. His warm sperm shot onto her face. She winced and laughed. The rest of the semen was going down her chest. She was stroking it out of him, painting it all over her breasts. Then she wiped his sperm off of her cheek with his cock and sucked it. She could taste herself on him. It was good she thought. Sweet almost, mixed with the salty taste of jizz.

They were both spent. Justin couldn’t stand anymore and he crashed on the couch. Liz got up and lay on top of him.

“Justin, baby, that was so damn good.” She said, panting.

She was all smiles. She rubbed his semen on her tits and all over her nipples then licked her fingers.

“Have I told you how much that I love your warm load?” she asked rhetorically

“Liz. You’re amazing; beautiful, sexy, an incredible lover, Simply perfect.” He said

She smiled at him and giggled, and then they kissed

“So I’ve heard.” She got up off of him and put her dress back on, whispering in his ear, "You're mine now" leaving a hickey on his neck to mark her territory

Then she said, “Thanks for the sex Justin. But I got to get going; it was pretty amazing wasn’t it?" She winked at him and walked out the door.

“Holy shit! I got to have sex with THE Elizabeth Olsen.” Justin was pumping his fist in excitement

A fantasy….cum….true.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2020, 07:29:29 PM by JustinMays402 »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, TLMorgan, Shane81uk, thenewcomer, MoscowCalling, PLM83, antjays420, Flom2503

PLM83

Re: First Groupie starring Elizabeth Olsen
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2019, 08:29:45 PM »
Nice story, Elizabeth is a real beauty. Glad to see someone writing about her.  :Y:

The following users thanked this post: JustinMays402

JustinMays402

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2019, 08:31:40 PM »
Got plenty of ones with her and more in the works

PLM83

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2019, 08:32:47 PM »
That's great to hear, I'll be reading more of your work upon future visits on here.  :)) This site is full of cool authors

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2019, 09:47:07 PM »
Nice writing, I've been meaning to leave you some feedback but my hands are all caught up at the moment. Thanks for sharing your stories with us!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

JustinMays402

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2019, 09:48:07 PM »
Got plenty (and more in the works) as you know, so feel free

TLMorgan

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2020, 11:04:46 PM »
How I would love to be Justin and fuck Elizabeth too!

thenewcomer

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2020, 01:24:29 AM »
Lizzie is fantastic. Glad to see someone giving her more stories.

JustinMays402

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2020, 05:34:42 PM »
How I would love to be Justin and fuck Elizabeth too!

I put myself in my work and Elizabeth is my number one celebrity crush

JustinMays402

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2020, 05:35:41 PM »
Lizzie is fantastic. Glad to see someone giving her more stories.

Yeah, I was shocked at how few stories she had on here. Glad to grow that list.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA