Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Bears Love Honey (Peyton Roi List)  (Read 4574 times)

Thehouseofweird

Bears Love Honey (Peyton Roi List)
« on: December 01, 2019, 06:43:13 PM »
The following is a work of fiction, none of the events have ever occurred. If you take offense to this story, you might be on the wrong site.

Bears Love Honey

By The House of Weird

Staring Peyton Roi List

Codes: Con, MF, Oral, Zoo, (but not really)

The night was still young for the happy couple. Peyton had gone on a fun date with her boyfriend Zack at the local carnival and had won her a giant pink teddy bear. As the two entered her apartment the blonde haired girl kept the same smile she had on her face since the moment she got the bear..but not for the reason you expect.

"I still can't believe you actually got him!" Peyton said in glee as she held her large prize in her arms.

"What can I say, your incentive for getting him was all I needed to do it." replied Zack who was right behind her removing his shoes before going further into the living room.

"Was that the only reason you wanted to get him?" She asked putting the bear down

"Nah, I also did it because I'm a loving boyfriend who wanted to show off." he answered taking his jacket off now.

"Well baby your work is about to pay off." Peyton said as she looked for a pair of scissors.

She saw the idea on YouTube, cutting open a large teddy bear and pulling out the stuffing to get inside it. A little cruel to the bear yes but the fun off seeing a teddy bear walk around and doing stupid stuff was all too entertaining for the young star. So when she saw a giant teddy bear at the fair she knew she had to have it for that exact reason, to just goof around in a large teddy bear outfit doing stupid stuff. Well, stupid stuff to some at least. After finding some scissors, she went straight to work on the back side of the bear; cutting into it's back in a straight line to give her an entry point. Once she made her first slit, she opened the back to pull out some of the stuffing inside to make room for a body to go in. Zack sat over by the couch watching the whole thing while getting good looks at his girlfriends butt as she bent over to pull more stuffing out. When she thought enough stuffing was removed, she started slipping into the giant pink bear one leg at a time. After she pulled it's head over her own, she moved her arms in to behold a human sized bear standing upright

"Okay, that's adorable." Zack told her.

"Can you hear me?" She asked, her voice being slightly muffled from the bear.

"Yep."

"Cool! Watch this!" Peyton jumped with glee as she did a little dance in the middle of the room.

Her boyfriend put on some music as the two danced around a little bit as they had fun with Peyton's new outfit. As Peyton catched her breath, Zack decided he wanted a turn in the new outfit but had difficulty getting in.

"Gah, I'm a bit larger than you are babe, you sure I can't just pull more stuffing out?" He asked

"The head sure but if you take to much it kinda defeats the shape of the bear."

"Well, I gotta make room for my legs one way or another." Zack said as he stepped out for a bit to fiddle with his belt.

His thought was if he wasn't wearing his pants he'd have enough room to get his legs in. Pulling his jeans off, Peyton watched from behind as it was her turn to get a look at her partners butt. Even though he had on a loose pair of boxers on, she knew exactly what was under as they've been dating for six months and have familiarize one another with each others nude forms. With his pants off, Zack was able to fit very snugly as they started another dance party. This time ending when Zack tried a split and fell to the ground.

"Omg are you ok?!?" Peyton asked worryingly to her boyfriend on the ground.

"Yeah I'm fine." He said sitting up "but I heard something rip."

"Uh oh," she said leaning down to look. "Please don't please don't oh..shit. It ripped."

Pulling his head out for a better view, he saw that a hole had appeared in the bear down where he tried to split at. So next to it's legs.

"It can't be that bad right?" He asked his girlfriend.

He watched her look closely at the hole before she started to chuckle.

"What's so funny?" He asked curiously

"The hole is right where your crotch is!" She said cracking herself up.

The two laughed it off a little bit before going to the couch to calm down from all their laughing.

"Ah that was fun while it lasted." Peyton said looking at the damage.

"Who says it's over?" Zack told her

"Well, their is a hole where it shouldn't. Can't really use it in public or anything."

"Babe, I'm currently in the bear. I'm pretty sure we already made a hole that shouldn't be there." He retorted

"Yeah maybe you're right. You do look cute in a bear costume though." She said

"You think?"

"Yeah, I mean I know I have a teddy but you definitely have a teddy now." She joked referring to her night teddy she wore for him sometimes.

"Oh please don't sweetie you know how that gets me going" he said gesturing towards his now beginning hard on.

"Well maybe I should... keep.." she stopped speaking to run a idea through her mind.

"What Pey?" He asked using a pet nickname.

"Could you fit your dick through that hole?" She asked pointing to the bears crotch

"Really? You want me to fuck you in a bear costume?" He asked surprised

"You thinking of a better use for that hole? Besides, might be kinda hot. Now put the head back on and let's have some more fun." She said getting excited to this idea.

Zack put the top half of the bear back on as Peyton slipped between his legs to open the hole just a little bit before fishing his cock out of his underwear and  through the hole. She took his semi hard into her mouth as she started giving him head. A muffled moan came from the bear as Peyton was could feel her leggings get wet from her being so turned on by this. Fully erect, Zack did his best to look through the partly see though eyes of the bear to watch his girlfriend bob her head up and down his shaft. Getting slobber on his cock for soon future use. The sloppy blowjob continued for a few minutes as Peyton took just the tip in her mouth and licked it all over.

She soon got up and proceeded to strip off her clothes reveling her naked body to the bear and her boyfriend inside. Straddling him, she gave the bear a kiss on the nose before lining up and lowering herself onto his thick member. Peyton felt herself fill as she rode on top of her boyfriend, who's furry arms wrapped around to her back as she fucked him. What started as a simple goofball idea from the Internet is now a Disney star fucking a bear and both of them loved it. The famous teen soon rode herself to orgasm as she hugged the teddy bear while her lower half squirmed around from almost squirting. Subduing from her intense cumming, Zack took over and with his dick still inside her he moved them around on the couch to have her on her back and him on top as he put his hands on each side of her and continued to fuck her. A lack of grip in his hands from the fabric of the teddy bear made it tricky, but Zack soon had his celebrity girlfriend moaning out his name as the tworld continued to make love with a bear suit.

He had no idea how he was gonna tell his friends about this, they didn't even believe him at first back when he first started dating Peyton. But after failed relationship after failed relationship he was happy that he was falling in love with Peyton who was his longest relationship yet. And now knowing how kinky she is, Zack knew he couldn't blow it now. Except for this moment when he had to.

"Babe I'm gonna cum." He told the girl under him.

"Go ahead sweetie, I'm on the pill. Fill me up with your honey!" Peyton cried out to him

They both soon reached climax as Peyton came again and Zack thrusted all the way in before cumming deep inside her and playing along with it, letting out a mighty roar. The lovers catched their breath as Zack pulled his limp cock out of Peyton as a little bit of cum dripped out from her pussy. The bear leaned back on the couch using the arm rest as a head rest instead as he watched his girlfriend move around to lay on top of him. Playing with his recovering penis.

"Fill me up with your honey?" He asked through the mask

"Oh, was that to much?" She asked while pressing her tits into the fabric on his chest.

"No I just.. that was amazing. Way, more amazing then I thought it'd be." He told her

"Mmm, glad you liked it. Because I kinda want to do it again sometime."

"I'd like that Pey."

Peyton snuggled up close to her bear, her boyfriend inside not minding at all that she wanted to lay naked with him. But instead of getting out of the suit, he just wrapped her up in his bear arms in a.. well a bear hug, as she soon dosed off to dream about her next time with her new Teddy.

The end.
No one truly knows my sexual preferences... [Insert evil laugh]

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, John Connors, pixidragon

Cadeauxxx

Re: Bears Love Honey (Peyton Roi List)
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2019, 10:15:21 PM »
Nice story, thank you for sharing it with us!  :Y:
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Thehouseofweird

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA