Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Posting Stories on CSS: Rules to Follow - ALL READ!!  (Read 9860 times)

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
Posting Stories on CSS: Rules to Follow - ALL READ!!
« on: December 10, 2018, 06:26:48 PM »
Just some guidelines to follow here before you post stories on the site.

We are an inclusive site that wants all types of consensual content added here. Does not matter who you are or what your sexual preferences are. If you write fictional sex stories involving celebrities, you are welcome to post here.

That said, we have two simple rules for the content we do not want to see here.

1. ABSOLUTELY NO UNDERAGE CONTENT AT ALL.: Underage here means under 18 years of age. We are aware that different jurisdictions have different ages of consent but we are sticking to 18 years of age or older in terms of stories to be posted on this site.

2. NO STORIES WITH EXTREME CONTENT SUCH AS TORTURE, BESTIALITY, RAPE OR SNUFF: There are plenty of sites online where you can both read and post these. Just not here.   

We are in favour of the First Amendment and writers expressing themselves but we have imposed these derogations on the site due to our collective, negative experiences on other forums and sites where this content has been allowed.                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Pretty simple stuff really. :D
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 06:47:05 PM by Administrator »
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

The following users thanked this post: William David Berkowitz, Nikko, Shaggy21x, Jenny8657309, TimberWoods

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA