Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: I'm a Published Erotic Author  (Read 68 times)

Gianni Shamari

I'm a Published Erotic Author
« on: April 04, 2024, 08:57:07 PM »
I am an accomplished published author with seven years of professional writing experience, which has been an enriching journey. I am always excited to share my new stories and ideas. These are the four erotic books I published.

On February 13, 2017, my first erotic novella ‘Monica Hershel: Predator on Top’ was released by Emerging Edge Publishing. The character Monica Hershel was inspired by the stunning Hollywood and TV icon Ruby Rose, who was the perfect muse for Monica’s tomboy glamour, swag, and looks. Writing this book was a gratifying experience, and I am thrilled to have shared it with the world.

Meet Monica Hershel, a proud lesbian and a wealthy young traveler and model from Florida, blessed with the captivating Hollywood looks of Ruby Rose. Nicknamed “Predator,” she has the Goddess-giving ability to convince any woman to be her sexual prey for epic lovemaking. A master cunnilinguist, Monica pleasures women to the maximum with her skillful tongue and sensual touches. Her appetite for a woman’s luscious body is insatiable. These eight short erotic tales are Monica’s most epic sexual encounters with extraordinary-looking women. Her devouring of women is perfect for your erotic fantasy and reading delight.

Order your copy and escape to the erotic lesbian world of Monica Hershel. Thank you!

https://www.amazon.com/Monica-Hershel-Predator-Gianni-Shamari-ebook/dp/B01N5SLIBT?ref_=ast_author_dp

My second erotic novella, ‘His Highness, the Philogynist.’ I felt this book introduced the world to champagne erotica.

Billionaire playboy Maré is the creator of GoodFellas magazine and owner of Genisys, the hottest gentlemen’s club in New York City. Nicknamed Nature Boy, his extravagant lifestyle is a moving motion picture regarding VIP treatment, exclusive parties, exotic trips worldwide, fast cars, and flings. Maré truly is the King of New York! Women love him, and he lives to give women maximum pleasure.

This novella takes you into the world of the King of New York, where you feel like you’re in a hip-hop erotic movie and celebrating a lifestyle that very few can brag about. Order your copy now from Amazon!

https://www.amazon.com/His-Highness-Philogynist-Gianni-Shamari-ebook/dp/B0776LMRKF?ref_=ast_author_dp

Maré and Monica is the ultimate duo for pleasuring beautiful women. Dubbed the Best of Both Worlds, their pussy conquests are legendary and epic! Adult film stars, glamour models, and exotic beauties cannot get enough of the “Best of Both Worlds Experience” that leaves them trembling and writhing from the hot ecstasy that overwhelmed their luscious bodies. The King of New York and The Predator are the greatest regarding sex.

The Best of Both Worlds! These 18 short stories tell the tale of this dynamic duo’s greatest sexual conquests and how they bonded over the years with each venture. Illicit affairs, hot lesbian action, and explicitly dirty encounters are all in this collection of champagne erotica where it feels like you’re in an action-packed erotic motion picture starring “Nature Boy” Maré and Monica “The Predator” Hershel.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07QWG77X5/ref=nav_timeline_asin?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

New York City is not big enough for The King of New York, “Nature Boy” Maré. The world is his playground. Known for styling and profiling across the globe, Maré has earned the reputation of being one of the world’s most fabulous playboys ever! His sexual appetite for the world’s most beautiful women makes him a legend. In his own words, Maré gives explicit details of the ecstasy he experienced with sex goddesses worldwide!

I enjoyed writing my fourth erotic novella and sharing it with the world. Rereading this novella was a joy, and escaping to an erotic world filled with beautiful women, hot sex, fast cars, and VIP treatment felt like I was in a hot erotic music video.

Fulfill your erotic and sensual desires with a copy of my “Ecstasy Around the World,” which takes you on a hot international adventure!

https://www.amazon.com/Ecstasy-Around-World-Gianni-Shamari/dp/B09NR5XN4M?ref_=ast_author_dp

Thank you for being so supportive. I greatly appreciate it. God bless!

Gianni Shamari
« Last Edit: April 05, 2024, 01:21:46 PM by Gianni Shamari »

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA