Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Hollywood Blowjob Championship (Multiple Celebs)  (Read 9073 times)

Calibur009

The Hollywood Blowjob Championship (Multiple Celebs)
« on: April 23, 2021, 03:03:29 AM »
Thanks to DarkSwordsman for his help and suggestions.

The Hollywood Blowjob Championship: Part One
Written by Calibur009
Codes: MF, Oral, Titjob, Facial, Swallow

The Competitors:
Alexandra Daddario

Katherine McNamara

Eiza Gonzalez

Madelaine Petsch

Kiernan Shipka

Becky G

Vanessa Morgan

Samara Weaving

Celebrity Ring Girl:
Madison Pettis

It was Friday night, and whether it was being viewed on a computer or a mobile device, all eyes were focused on the Hollywood Blowjob Championship. The premiere of this special event is only available to watch on the newest adult streaming website, DigitalFlixxx.

The introduction video begins with the Hollywood Blowjob Championship flashing across a gold title card written in white letters. It is also accompanied by fanfare music along with a male voice-over artist who says the following:

“DigitalFlixxx in association with Power Load Productions presents The Hollywood Blowjob Championship! Tonight you will witness eight of Hollywood’s hottest celebrities show off their incredible oral skills in a tournament-style competition. The winner will not only earn a huge cash prize but the bragging rights of being the Hollywood Blowjob Queen!”

After the introduction the video transitions to the inside of a small arena. The focus is on the ring in which the celebrities will compete inside. The ropes are white, the mat looks similar to the red carpet that one would see at a Hollywood premiere or an award show. Lastly, the black banners on the sides of the ring have the Hollywood Blowjob Championship and Power Load Productions logos written on them.

The video then transitions to the announce booth where Roger North & Michael King, the commentators for the Hollywood Blowjob Championship are seated. Roger North has light brown hair and a mustache. Michael King is a black man with a bald head and is wearing glasses. The two commentators are dressed in black tuxedos as well. The camera then zooms in closer to Roger & Michael as they welcome the viewers.

“Welcome everyone to the Hollywood Blowjob Championship!” Roger said while looking at the screen. “I am Roger North, the host and one of the commentators for tonight’s event. Once again the Hollywood Blowjob Championship is brought to you by Power Load Productions in association with DigitalFlixxx. Now let’s hear from my broadcast partner Michael King.”

“Thanks, Roger! As you may know Robert “Ace” Dickman the owner of Power Load Productions was responsible for putting this event together. All the celebrities who are competing tonight we're all contacted by him with of course the prize money being the major motivator.” Michael replied while looking over his notes.

“That is correct, Michael.” Roger responded. “Now ladies and gentlemen this is the bracket for the qualifying rounds of the Hollywood Blowjob Championship.”

The video then shows a graphic displaying the four qualifying rounds for tonight’s event.

THE QUALIFIERS
Alexandra Daddario vs Vanessa Morgan
Becky G vs Kiernan Shipka
Samara Weaving vs Eiza Gonzalez
Madelaine Petsch vs Kat McNamara

The video soon cuts back to Roger & Michael at the announce table.

“Those are the qualifying rounds for the Hollywood Blowjob Championship. The winner of each of these rounds will advance to the semifinals.” Michael said.

“Looking at the names I believe that any of these talented women could walk out of here the winner tonight, Michael.” Roger replied.

“Indeed, Roger. The prize is a cool $1 million so not a bad reward for sucking a few dicks tonight. Right Roger?” Michael responded with a chuckle.

“Not bad at all Michael!” Roger replied with a grin. “Well, it’s time for the first round of the Hollywood Blowjob Championship to begin. So let’s go to the ring where the first two competitors along with our ring announcer, Horace Perez are waiting.

*Round One*

The camera cuts to the ring as Horace is about to do the introductions. He is a large Hispanic man with a bald man and dressed in a black tuxedo. Horace is holding a microphone with his right hand as well.

“The first competitor of the night hails from New York, New York. She has also appeared in such films as San Andreas and Burying The Ex. She is Alexandra Daddario!” Horace said in a loud booming voice as he introduced the actress.

“Ha! Ha! This competition is going to be a cakewalk! I’m not even going to break a sweat tonight.” Alexandra said with a laugh while posing with her hands on her hips. She then looks at the camera with a huge smile.

“Her opponent comes all the way from Ottawa, Canada. And she portrays Toni Topaz on the series Riverdale. She is Vanessa Morgan!” Horace said as he introduced Vanessa.

“After I blow the competition away, that prize money is coming home with me!” Vanessa said with a grin as the camera zoomed in closer to her big tits.

Both Alexandra & Vanessa are dressed in the official HBC contest attire. It consists of a revealing sports bra, hot pants, and white athletic shoes. Alexandra is wearing the black version and Vanessa is dressed in the red version of the outfit.

Before the first round officially begins celebrity ring girl Madison Pettis begins strutting around the ring holding up a title card that says Round One. Madison is wearing quite possibly the smallest pink two-piece bikini ever which shows off her incredible body. She is also wearing white heels as well.

“Good luck tonight, ladies!” Madison said before exiting the ring with Horace.

Two muscular men named Bryan & Mason soon enter the ring. They are wearing red boxer shorts. Bryan has a bald head and Mason is a black man with short hair. The two men then stand in front of Alexandra & Vanessa as they kneel in the middle of the ring. Bryan & Mason immediately drop their shorts allowing their big dicks to pop out for the two celebrity competitors.

“Let’s quickly go over the rules of each round.” Roger said. “The two competitors will have 7 minutes to make their respective man blow their load. The first woman to do so will advance to the semifinals.”

“Indeed Roger! I have a strong feeling that Alexandra is going to advance tonight.” Michael replied.

“We will see if you’re right Michael.” Roger responded. “Let’s return to the ring now.”

The bell soon rings as a digital clock displaying 7 minutes begins to countdown. The two competitors begin blowing Mason & Bryan as the first round of the Hollywood Blowjob Championship is now underway.

“I’m going to enjoy making this big thick cock spray all over my face.” Alexandra said as she continued to blow Mason’s dark cock. “Mmm! Slurp! Glurg! Slurp! Glurg!”

“Fuck! This is a big dick.” Vanessa said before sucking Bryan’s cock fast as she could. She then gives him a two-handed handjob while licking his balls. “If this wasn’t a contest I could take my time. Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Slurp! Slurp!”

“There is no way that you’re going to out suck me tonight, Vanessa!” Alexandra said before going back to blowing Mason. “I’m advancing to the semifinal!” *chuckles*

“Don’t get too cocky Alexandra!” Vanessa replied. “I’m winning this round, not you!” She then wrapped her lips back around Bryan’s white cock and began sucking it faster.

“We’ll see about that Vanessa!” Alexandra said before swiftly licking and sucking Mason’s big black dick. “Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!”

“I see that Alexandra & Vanessa are doing some trash talking.” Roger said with a smile.

“Yes, they are, but they should focus on making their studs cum, since there isn’t much time left.” Michael replied.

Alexandra is swiftly blowing Mason’s dark pole but still takes time to suck on his huge balls. The brunette star then quickly returns to sucking the stud’s cock. Meanwhile, Vanessa continues to slurp on Bryan’s dick and even slaps it across her pretty face a few times.

“Ohhh! I want your big cock to explode all over my face.” Vanessa said with a grin. “Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Mmm! Mmm!”

“I have an idea!” Alexandra said with a smirk before removing her sports bra. Now with her famous big tits exposed, she begins to titfuck Mason. “I know you can’t titfuck a big cock like this, Vanessa!” *laughs*

“Watch me, Alexandra!” Vanessa replied as she took off her bra. Once her big brown tits pop out the Riverdale actress begins giving Bryan a titjob.

“It was only a matter of time before those two busty women were going to use their tits to gain the upper hand!” Roger said in an excited tone.

“Yes, it was, Roger.” Michael replied. “They’re putting those big tits to great use out there too.”

“I’m so much better at giving titjobs than you, Alexandra.” Vanessa said as she titfucked Bryan even faster. “You might as well give up right now!”

“Yeah right! Keep dreaming Vanessa.” Alexandra replied as she sped up her titty assault on Mason’s hard throbbing cock.

“I bet you can’t do this Alexandra!” Vanessa said before titfucking Bryan while sucking his dick. *laughs*

“Ha! Ha! Ha! That’s a joke right?” Alexandra replied in a sarcastic tone. The Baywatch then begins catching the head of Mason’s cock in her mouth while she titfucks him.

There is now 1 minute remaining on the clock as Alexandra & Vanessa suck, lick, and jerk Bryan & Mason’s dicks like there is no tomorrow. The two busty competitors even return to titfucking the hung studs as well.

“I know you want to cum on my perfect face.” Alexandra said with a smile. “Come on, do it now!” The True Detective actress then continues to blow Mason.

“Please give me all of your hot cum on my face and tits!” Vanessa said as she titfucked Bryan’s big white cock as if her life depended on it. The My Babysitter’s A Vampire actress soon returned to slurping away at the stud’s dick.

There are now only 15 seconds remaining on the clock as Mason lets out a loud grunt. He then proceeds to blast a huge load of cum on Alexandra’s face with some of it landing on her tits.

“Oh fuck yes!” Alexandra said with a huge smile. “That was a lot of cum Mason.”

“Damn it!” Vanessa said while still giving Bryan a titjob. “I was close to winning too.” *pouts*

“Alexandra Daddario is the winner of round one!” Horace said while holding his microphone.

“Vanessa, I told you that I was going to win.” Alexandra said to her opponent while proudly sporting the cum facial just received.

“Whatever! But congrats on your victory, Alexandra.” Vanessa replied while rolling her eyes in disgust.

Both Alexandra & Vanessa gather their bras before leaving the ring with Mason & Bryan and head to the backstage area.

“What an exciting first round!” Roger said. “Michael, you were right Alexandra did get the victory.”

“Yes, she did Roger! Alexandra masterfully used her incredible rack to advance to the semifinals.” Michael replied with a grin. “She is my favorite to win the event tonight.”

“Alexandra backed up her claim that she would win the first round.” Roger responded “Let’s see how she does in the semifinals. Also, credit to Vanessa she showed some great oral skill out there herself.”

“Very true! Vanessa came close to winning round one. So it was a tough break for her.” Michael replied. “Round two is about to begin now. So let’s get back to Horace as he introduces the next two competitors.”

*Round Two*

The camera cuts back to the ring as Becky G & Kiernan Shipka are standing inside along with Horace. Both are wearing the HBC contest attire. Becky is in black and Kiernan is in red. The camera then focuses on celebrity ring girl, Madison Pettis now holding up a Round Title card. As Madison walks around the camera focuses on her tits, legs, and ass while holding the title card. When the hot starlet is finished she blows a kiss to the camera and leaves the ring.

“Standing to my right from Inglewood, California. And she is a very popular Reggaeton music artist. She is Becky G!” Horace said as he introduced the Mexican songstress.

“I wonder what I should do with all that prize money?” Becky G smugly asked as she looked at the camera while making a kissy face and holding up a peace sign with her right hand. “These other women can’t compete with my blowjob skills!” She then smiles and shakes her ass for the camera.

“Her opponent standing to my left is the star of The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, and hails from Chicago, Illinois. She is Kiernan Shipka!” Horace said while introducing Kiernan.

“I plan to use my special oral magic and make all the competition disappear tonight.” Kiernan said while pointing to herself and before giving a wink to the camera.

Two new studs enter the ring after Horace leaves. Chase is a blonde and Trent has brown hair and a bear. Both men are wearing black boxer shorts. After the bell rings the two chiseled hunks drop their shorts for the celebrity competitors. Kiernan & Becky waste no time blowing Trent & Chase as the digital clock counts down.

“I love jerking off big white dicks like yours.” Becky said in a seductive tone while giving Chase a two-handed handjob. “I’m going to have you cum on my face very soon!” The beautiful musician then inserts the stud’s dick into her mouth and begins sucking it.

“I can’t wait to make your big dick erupt like a volcano. A cum volcano that is!” Kiernan said in a humorous tone as she licked Trent’s cock up and down while fondling his balls using her left hand.

“Kiernan, I’m in a class of my own when it comes to sucking dick.” Becky said between sucking off Chase. “Just quit now and save yourself from embarrassment!” She then begins blowing Chase faster. “Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!”

“I don’t think so, Becky!” Kiernan replied while licking Trent’s balls and jerking his cock using her left hand. “I’m about to put a spell on Trent’s cock and make it cum all over me.” *laughs*

“Well, you’re going to have to do better than that if you plan to beat me tonight.” Becky responded before using her mouth like a vacuum to suck down even more of Chase’s big dick. She even begins to shake her ass while doing so. “Mmm! Mmm! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Glurg!”

“Hmph! I’m still going to win.” Kiernan said with a sly smile. “I’m known as a size queen for a reason Becky!” The blonde starlet begins taking more of Trent’s long hard cock into her mouth effortlessly. “Mmm! Mmm! Glurg! Glurg! Glurg!”

“Round two is starting to heat up, Roger!” Michael said in an excited tone.

“It sure has Michael.” Roger replied. “It appears that Kiernan & Becky have developed a bit of a rivalry.”

The countdown clock has only 45 seconds left as the two young stars continue to blow Trent & Chase with everything that they have.

“Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh! That big hard cock feels great pressed against my ass.” Becky said with a big grin as she is now giving Chase an assjob. The musician hikes up her shorts even further as she continues to grind on her stud’s cock. Afterward, she returns to sucking his dick and even licks his balls.

“Hey! Watch this Becky.” Kiernan said while jerking Trent’s saliva-covered cock. The Sabrina actress proceeds to deepthroat her stud’s dick down to its base. When she does Trent groans before firing a load of hot cum down her throat. Kiernan of course happily swallows all of it too. “Mmm! Yummy!” *giggles*

“Holy shit! She swallowed that fat dick in one go!” Becky said in a surprised tone.

“The winner of round two, Kiernan Shipka!” Horace said.

“Like there was ever any doubt that I was going to win!” Kiernan said while still stroking Trent’s cock and even licked it one final time.

“Damn it! I should have won!” Becky said in an annoyed tone. “I’m taking this big dick as a consolation prize. Come with me, Chase!” She then grabs Chase by his hand and leads him back to the backstage area.

Kiernan laughs at Becky’s outburst and then exits the ring herself followed by Trent.

“Kiernan has just earned herself a place in the semifinals.” Roger said. “There are just two spots to fill now, Michael.”

“Oh yeah! Becky may have lost, but she has nothing to be ashamed of.” Michael replied. “I’m pretty sure she’s enjoying Chase’s cock backstage as we speak.” *laughs*

A camera quickly cuts backstage showing Becky squatted in front of Chase happily sucking away at his cock. The camera then returns to Roger & Michael at the broadcast table.

“You were right Michael!” Roger said with a laugh. “Well, it’s time for us to take a short intermission. When we come back, round three will begin.”

*Intermission*

A promotional trailer for a new series called Vanessa Uncensored is now in progress. The first clip shows a nude and sweaty Vanessa Hudgens riding a black man with a big dick inside a gym. The second clip shows Vanessa in the backseat of a limo as the driver fucks from behind. The final clip is of Vanessa dancing topless at a club while only wearing a black thong as a large group of men are throwing dollar bills at her on stage.

“What is up guys! This is Vanessa Hudgens and I would love for all of you to check out the first episode of my new series Vanessa Uncensored. It premieres this Saturday at 8:30 PM only on DigitalFlixxx. Trust me you are going to love it!”

There is one last clip shown of Vanessa participating in a blowbang with all the men at the strip club. She then smiles and winks at the camera before the video fades to black.

*Intermission Ends*

“Welcome back everyone!” Roger said. “The trailer you just saw was for Vanessa Hudgens’ new exclusive series Vanessa Uncensored. It looks like it’s going to be some pretty hot stuff, Michael.”

“Indeed, Roger!” Michael replied. “Vanessa is one of the hottest women in showbiz, so I will be watching her new show for sure.”

“I will be too, Michael.” Roger responded. “Now it’s time to return to the ring as round three of the Hollywood Blowjob Championship is about to start.”

*Round Three*

Samara Weaving & Eiza Gonzalez are now standing inside the ring. Both wearing the official HBC contest attire. Samara is in red and Eiza is wearing black. As the two celebrities await their introductions from Horace, Madison is once again walking around performing her duty as a ring girl. She is now wearing a revealing black bikini and matching heels while holding up a Round Three title card.

“Whew! Walking around looking hot and wearing a bikini is very hard work, guys!” Madison said in a humorous tone while leaving the ring.

“The first competitor is from Adelaide, Australia. And has appeared in The Babysitter films. She is Samara Weaving!” Horace said while introducing Samara.

“This is going to be an easy win for me. I’m blowing through all the competition tonight, and taking home that prize money.” Samara said in her Aussie accent while looking at the camera with her blue eyes.

“Her opponent comes all the way from Mexico City, Mexico. She was the star of From The Dusk Till Dawn: The Series. She is Eiza Gonzalez!” Horace said while introducing the beautiful Mexican actress.

“Tonight I will officially be recognized as the blowjob goddess of Hollywood!” Eiza said in a confident tone while looking at the camera.

After the introductions are finished Ricky & Axel enter the ring. Ricky is a Hispanic man dressed in black boxer shorts. Axel has dark hair and tattoos. He is also wearing red boxer shorts. The duo of studs soon takes their positions in front of Samara & Eiza who are both kneeling on the mat. As soon as the bell rings the digital clock counts down once again as Samara & Eiza begin furiously blowing Ricky & Axel’s dicks.

“Axel, you have such a big burrito!” Eiza said in a humorous tone while jerking and blowing his big dick. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!”

“I’m going to enjoy milking this big slab of meat.” Samara said before she returned to sucking away at Ricky’s big brown cock. “Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Glurg! Glurg!”

Eiza begins using the no-hands technique as she blows Axel. The talented actress even maintains eye contact with him as well. She then removes her HBC sports bra to reveal her nice set of tits and begins playing with them while sucking off Axel.

“For a so-called blowjob goddess, your skills aren’t that impressive, Eiza.” Samara said before slapping Ricky’s big dick across her beautiful face a few times. After that, she begins licking his balls. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!”

“Of course, someone as basic as you would fail to recognize my oral skills.” Eiza replied as she began titfucking Axel’s wet cock. Eiza even catches the head of his cock in her mouth a few times as well.

“Eiza just may win this round, Roger.” Michael said.

“She has the advantage right now Michael. But let’s not underestimate Samara.” Roger replied.

Samara is laid on the mat as Ricky is squatted above her. The Ready or Not actress makes loud wet noises as the Spanish stud continues to face fuck her. “Keep fucking my throat just like that! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Glurg!”

Meanwhile, Eiza is delivering several sensual kisses to Axel’s cock. The Alita Battle Angel star then places most of the tattooed stud’s cock into her mouth. “Glurg! Glurg! Glurg! Glurg! I love sucking big dicks!”

35 seconds now remain on the clock as both Eiza & Samara continue to use their best oral techniques to make their studs blow their loads.

“I need to win so give me that cum right now!” Samara said while giving Ricky a two-handed handjob. The hot blonde then begins to suck his dick again while jerking him off. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!”

“Ohhh! I want you to cover my face with your hot cum.” Eiza said in a sensual tone as she continued to rapidly bob her head up and down on Axel’s cock as her hands rested on his muscular thighs. “Mmm! Slurp! Mmm! Slurp!” Axel soon expels a huge cumshot onto Eiza’s gorgeous face much to her delight.

“The winner of round three, Eiza Gonzalez!” Horace said.

“How about that Samara. Looks like I won.” Eiza said while licking some cum from her mouth. “Are you impressed by my skills now?” *laughs*

“I think you just got lucky, Eiza!” Samara replied in a disappointed tone. She then begrudgingly shakes her opponent’s hand. Both women then leave the ring followed by Axel & Ricky.

“Eiza now joins Alexandra & Kiernan in the semifinals.” Roger said. “There is now one last spot to fill, Michael.”

“Yes, there is, Roger.” Michael replied. “Let’s go back to the ring for our final qualifying match-up.”

*Round Four*

The camera cuts back to the ring just as Madison is once again performing her duty as a celebrity ring girl. This time she has a Round Four tile card held up. When she is done the beautiful starlet smiles and blows a kiss at the camera before leaving the ring.

After Madison makes her exit, Horace begins the introductions of the final two competitors.

“Introducing our first competitor, she portrays Cherry Blossom on the CW series Riverdale. And is from Port Orchard, Washington. She is Madelaine Petsch!” Horace said while introducing the hot redhead.

“None of these other women stand a chance against my dick-sucking-lips!” Madelaine said with a big smile. She is also wearing the red version of the HBC contest attire. “This is going to be an easy win for me tonight.” *chuckles*

“Her opponent tonight comes from Kansas City, Missouri. And she was the star of the series Shadowhunters. She is Katherine McNamara!” Horace said as he introduced the Arrow actress.

“Guys you’re looking at the winner tonight.” Kat who is wearing the black version of the HBC attire said while looking at the camera. “After I blow through the competition, I’m walking out with that $1 million.” *laughs*

Now that the introductions are over Dan & Xander enter the ring. Both men have dark brown hair and are wearing red boxer shorts. As soon as the bell rings they immediately drop their shorts, and Madelaine & Kat begin sucking them off as the countdown clock starts.

As she blows Xander Kat begins flicking her skilled tongue swiftly onto the head of his cock. The Arrow actress then inserts it back into her mouth and sucks it rapidly. “You have such a big cock! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Madelaine could never give you a blowjob as good as me. “Slurp! Slurp! Mmm! Slurp! Mmm!”

“Yeah right, Kat! With these lips no big cock is a challenge for me.” Madelaine replied while stroking Dan’s hard throbbing cock. The Riverdale actress then returned to sucking Dan’s cock while making loud wet noises. “Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Glurg! Glurg! Mmm! Mmm! Slurp!” She even takes time to like Dan’s balls as well before going back to sucking his dick.

“Maybe I should have entered the competition.” Madison said while seated ringside observing Kat & Madelaine battle it out for a spot in the semifinals. “Not only could I have won $1 million I would have had a chance to suck a lot of big hard cocks tonight too.” The curly-haired actress then smiles at the thought of what she just said.

Madelaine is continuing her oral assault on Dan’s cock. The sexy redhead licks, jerks, and sucks on it with incredible enthusiasm. She begins deepthroating the chiseled hunk’s cock several times as he groans from the pleasure he is receiving. “I bet you can’t wait to shoot that load down my throat? Glurg! Glurg! Glurg! Glurg!”

Kat now topless is giving Xander a titjob. The former Shadowhunters star then begins giving him a two-handed twisted handjob. A few seconds later she returns to sucking Xander’s cock as fast as she can. “I want you to paint my face with your cum, Dan! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!”

“Michael, who do you think is walking out the winner of this round?” Roger asked.

“It’s too close to call, Roger.” Michael replied. “Either Kat or Madelaine could score the victory.”

Madelaine is still sucking away at Dan’s shaft as it is now completely covered with her saliva. She then begins sucking and licking his ball sack while jerking his cock using her left hand. Meanwhile, Kat attempts to deepthroat Xander the best she can. But quickly begins licking his balls before sucking his dick once again.

The countdown clock is now down to 19 seconds as both Kat & Madelaine continue to blow their respective studs.

“Kat, I believe I have this round won.” Madelaine said while stroking Dan’s cock. The Riverdale actress then quickly begins blowing him again.

“That’s not going to happen, Madelaine!” Kat replied before wrapping her pink lips back around Xander’s dick and sucking it with everything she has.

“Give me your fucking cum!” Madelaine said while blowing Dan. After one final blow from the hot redhead, his cock finally erupts with a massive load onto her perfect face. “Fuck yes! That was a lot of cum too!” *laughs*

“And the winner of round four, Madelaine Petsch!” Horace said into his microphone.

“Ugh! I was close to making Xander cum too!” Kat said in an annoyed tone. “Fuck!”

“Don’t feel too bad Kat you almost beat me.” Madelaine replied. “So that’s something to be proud of right?” *laughs*

“Hmph! Whatever!” Kat said as she left the ring followed by Xander.

Madelaine then celebrates her victory before exiting the ring with Dan right behind her.

“Well, there you have it, folks.” Roger said with a grin. “The competitors for the semifinals will be Alexandra, Kiernan, Eiza & Madelaine.”

“Now those should be some exciting matchups, Roger.” Michael replied. “It’s now time for us to take a short break. But we will return soon with the semifinals of the Hollywood Blowjob Championship. So stay tuned everyone!”

To Be Continued
« Last Edit: January 08, 2023, 02:14:48 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, DarkSwordsman, thechemist

DarkSwordsman

Re: The Hollywood Blowjob Championship (Multiple Celebs) [Chapter 1]
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2021, 09:27:17 AM »
A very fun story with a fantastic cast. Can’t wait for those semi finals!
Check out my Patreon if you like my work: https://patreon.com/DarkSwordsman

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009

Calibur009

Re: The Hollywood Blowjob Championship (Multiple Celebs)
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2021, 07:11:41 PM »
The Hollywood Blowjob Championship: Part Two
Starring: Alexandra Daddario, Kiernan Shipka, Madelaine Petsch, Eiza Gonzalez & Madison Pettis, Katherine McNamara, Becky G, Samara Weaving & Vanessa Morgan
Codes: MF, Oral, Titfuck, Rim, Facial, Swallow

The Hollywood Blowjob Championship continues as the video transitions back to commentators, Roger North & Michael King who are sitting at the announce table.

“Ladies and gentlemen we’re back with more of the Hollywood Blowjob Championship.” Roger said while looking into the camera. “The semifinals will be starting in just a few moments.”

“That is correct, Roger!” Michael replied. “Just to recap Alexandra Daddario, Kiernan Shipka, Eiza Gonzalez & Madelaine Petsch are the four semifinalists for tonight’s event.

“Indeed! When it’s all said and done two of those women will advance to the Final.” Roger responded. “Here is a look at the brackets for the semifinals.”

A video graphic showing the two semifinal rounds appears on the screen.

THE SEMIFINALS
Alexandra Daddario vs Kiernan Shipka
Eiza Gonzalez vs Madelaine Petsch

The video then switches back to Roger & Michael.

“Before our first semifinal round begins I think we should check in on our eliminated competitors.” Michael said.

“That’s not a bad idea!” Roger replied. “Let’s see what’s going on backstage.”

The camera soon cuts to the backstage area of the arena. When it does Becky G & Vanessa Morgan are shown on their knees in front of Xander & Bryan. The duo of brown-skinned beauties is happily blowing the two white studs while conversing with one another.

“Becky, to be honest with you, sucking this big cock almost makes me not care that I was eliminated.” Vanessa said while now jerking Xander’s dick. “Well almost!” The Riverdale actress cracks a half-smile before removing her bra and begins giving her stud a titjob.

“I agree with you, Vanessa.” Becky said while licking Bryan’s dick. “I finally made Chase cum earlier, now I plan to do the same to Bryan here.” The hot musician then removes her shorts and begins shaking her moneymaker while continuing to blow her chosen man.

As Becky & Vanessa have their blowjob fun, Kat McNamara & Samara Weaving are seated on the blue couch drinking bottles of water while they converse.

“Samara, I was so close to beating Madelaine tonight.” Kat said before taking another sip of water. “It’ll be great when Eiza eliminates her in the semifinals.” *smirks*

“That’s funny, Kat. Because I’m rooting for Madelaine to win.” Samara replied in her Aussie accent while shrugging.

“Maybe sucking on a nice hard cock will make me feel better.” Kat said after letting out a sigh. The Arrow actress then looks over at Mason who is standing next to the couch. “Hey, Mason! How about you take off your shorts, so I give your big dick a nice oral workout.” *smiles*

The camera then switches back to Roger & Michael sitting at their announce table.

“It’s nice to see that the eliminated celebrities are enjoying themselves backstage.” Roger said.

“That they are, Roger!” Michael replied while laughing.

“It is now time for the first round of the semifinals.” Roger said. “So let’s head back to the ring where Alexandra & Kiernan are waiting to duke it out for a spot in the Final.”

*Semifinal One*

Back inside the ring, Alexandra is standing in the corner on the left and Kiernan is facing her while standing in the corner on the right. Both celebrities are still wearing their HBC contest attire from earlier. Alexandra is in black and Kiernan is in red. The celebrity ring girl, Madison Pettis is also in the ring doing her thing. The beautiful starlet is walking around now holding up a Semifinal one title card. She is also wearing a sparkling silver bikini and black heels. When Madison is done she smiles at the camera while leaving the ring.

Two muscular men named Ken & Travis wearing black boxer shorts enter the ring. Ken is a blonde and Travis has brown hair. Once the bell sounds the two studs drop their shorts for the two competitors who immediately begin sucking their cocks as the digital clock begins counting down.

“Kiernan, you don’t stand a chance of beating me!” Alexandra said as she slurped on Travis’ thick cock. She looks up at him with her blue eyes while blowing him. The Baywatch actress then focuses on licking his balls while jerking his dick using her right hand.

“I think you’re wrong, Alexandra.” Kiernan replied while swiftly jerking Ken’s cock. “I’m walking out of here the winner tonight, not you!” The cute starlet then chuckled and quickly returned to sucking Ken’s cock as fast as she could.

“I’m done playing around Kiernan!” Alexandra said with a sly smile while removing her bra. “I plan to end this round quick!” The True Detective actress then wraps her big tits around Travis’ dick and begins titfucking him. The hot brunette then begins alternating between giving her stud a blowjob and a titjob.

“I don’t care how much you use those funbags, Alexandra.” Kiernan said while giving Ken a handjob. “I’m still going to win this contest. You can bet on it!” The Let It Snow actress wraps her pink lips back around Ken’s big cock and begins blowing him. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!”

“Wow! The clock is quickly counting down, Michael.” Roger said. “The competitors better pick up the pace out there.”

“I agree with you, Roger.” Michael replied. “But I’m calling it now Alexandra is winning!”

The clock is now down to a minute and a half as Alexandra & Kiernan continue to jerk, slurp and suck their studs in their bid to advance to the final.

“I love how this cock feels down my throat! Glurg! Glurg! Glurg!” Kiernan proudly stated as she took more of Ken’s dick down her throat. The young actress then begins swiftly licking the stud’s balls while jerking him off using both of her dainty hands. Kiernan then returns to deepthroating Ken.

“Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!” Alexandra said as she was blowing Travis. “I’m pretty damn good at deepthroating cocks myself. Check this out!” The Layover star then opens her mouth and inhales Travis' big dick in one gulp. “Glurg! Glurg! Glurg! Glurg!” As Alexandra throats his cock he grunts and cums inside her mouth. She then swallows it all down too.

“The winner is Alexandra Daddario! She will now advance to the final of the Hollywood Blowjob Championship.” Horace Perez said.

“Hell yeah! I told you I was going to win, Kiernan.” Alexandra said with a huge grin.

“That fucking sucks! Kiernan replied while almost pouting. “I’m supposed to be the deepthroat queen around here!” The blonde starlet then leaves the ring followed by Ken.

“Don’t be mad Kiernan!” Alexandra responded with a laugh. “I’m just more experienced at deepthroating cocks than you are.” She then exits the ring with Travis right behind her.

“That was a tough break for Kiernan.” Roger said. “But you were right Michael, Alexandra advanced to the final.”

“Alexandra is my favorite to win the event.” Michael replied. “I believe that she is going to pull it off too.”

“She could very well do it, Michael.” Roger responded. “The second semifinal will begin soon, but first we are going to check in on our eliminated competitors once again.”

The camera then returns backstage. The audience watching at home now sees Kat, Vanessa, Samara & Becky all nude as they are giving a lucky guy some oral attention.

As Mason sits on the couch Kat is leaning over his right side with her hands placed on his thigh furiously sucking away at his dark cock. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Ohhh! Your dick is so big, Mason! I cannot wait to make you cum.” Kat then smiles and starts licking Mason’s shaft up and down as if it was a lollipop.

“Ohhh! Fuck! I’m ready for you to cum on my big tits now.” Vanessa said while giving Xander an incredible titjob with her big brown tits. He soon grants the Riverdale star her wish and begins spraying her boobs done with several shots of the hot sticky white stuff. “Holy shit! You drenched my tits.” Vanessa then smiles before sucking Zack’s still erect cock.

“Chase, I’m going to make your dick pop like a champagne bottle!” Samara said while blowing the hung stud. She even begins rubbing her wet pussy as she continues to suck Chase’s cock. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Slurp! Slurp!”

“Slurp! Mmm! Slurp! Mmm!” Becky said while squatting at Bryan’s feet as she sucked his cock. The hot Latina blows the stud until he fires a load of cum that splatters across her pretty face which seals her left eye shut and drips down her right hand as she jerks his cock. “That is exactly what I wanted!” Becky then wipes the cum from her eye and continues to blow Bryan.

When the camera returns to Roger & Michael both commentators are in awe of what they just witnessed backstage.

“That was some incredible oral action taking place in the back.” Michael said while using a handkerchief to wipe the sweat from his brow.

“There is no doubt about that Michael!” Roger replied while now sporting a noticeable erection. “The second semifinal is about to begin now. So let’s see who will join Alexandra in the Final tonight.”

“Semifinal Two*

As the camera returns to the ring both Madelaine & Eiza are already waiting in their respective corners. Madelaine of course is wearing the red HBC outfit and Eiza is dressed in the black version. Madison the celebrity ring girl is now walking around holding up a Semifinal Two title card. When she finishes she makes her exit from the ring.

“Is it hot in here or is it just me? That’s right! It’s just me!” Madison said with a laugh as the camera focused on her while taking a seat next to Horace at ringside.

A new duo of studs now enters the ring, Calvin & Jack. Calvin is a light skin black man with tattoos and Jack has a bald head and face stubble. Both men are wearing red boxer shorts. As soon as the bell rings Eiza & Madelaine begin blowing their chosen stud as the digital clock once again counts down.

Eiza begins giving Jack a handjob using her right hand while licking his balls using her skilled tongue. The Mexican actress then begins sucking Jack’s cock while making loud wet noises. Meanwhile, Madelaine is rapidly bobbing her head on Calvin’s light brown cock with her plump pink lips. The smoking redhead even takes the time to lick his balls as well before returning to blowing him.

“Madelaine, you are competing against a world-class oral specialist.” Eiza said while jerking off Jack. “So there is no way in Hell you are beating me tonight!” *laughs*

“I wouldn’t be so sure about that, Eiza!” Madelaine replied while licking Calvin’s dick. “Quite frankly I’m not impressed by your so-called skills at all!” The Riverdale star then continues her oral assault on Calvin. “Mmm! Mmm! Slurp! Slurp! Mmm!”

“I bet you’ll be impressed after I beat you tonight and advance to the Final.” Eiza responded in a boastful tone before she returned to sucking off Jack. “Mmm! Mmm! Slurp! Slurp! Glurg! Mmm!” The Bloodshot actress then begins jerking the stud’s cock while she blows him.

Madelaine just rolls her eyes and begins blowing Calvin faster. “Mmm! Mmm! Slurp! Slurp! Mmm! Mmm!” The hot redhead then begins tonguing the beige stud’s large balls. “You have some tasty balls! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!”

Eiza takes off her sports bra and exposes her amazing breasts. She then begins rubbing the head of Jack’s cock onto her brown nipples. The Baby Driver actress then licks his cock again before giving him a titjob. “Mmm! Yesss! That feels so good!”

“I can do that too!” Madelaine said with a sly smile before taking off her bra. The beautiful ginger then places Calvin’s wet dick between her chest and begins to titfuck him. “Ohhh! Ohhhh! Ohhh! I bet you love how fuck that big dick with my tits? “Ohhh! Yeahhh!”

“Eiza & Madelaine are turning up the heat now!” Roger said in an excited tone.

“They sure are, Roger!” Michael replied. “I love that they’re trying to one-up each other too.”

“I admit you have impressed me, Madelaine.” Eiza said while effortlessly switching from licking Jack’s balls, sucking his dick, and giving him a titjob. “But you’re still going to lose!” The exotic actress then smiles and returns to her sexy multitasking.

“As you can see Eiza, I can do anything you can do.” Madelaine replied while also switching from blowing Calving, titfucking him, and sucking on his balls. “Except I can do it much better!” Madelaine then laughs and returns to giving Calvin a blowjob.

The digital clock is now down to exactly 30 seconds. Both Eiza & Madelaine pack up the pace and begin blowing their respective men faster to make them cum before the time runs out.

“Cum for me now Jack! Cum on my fucking face!” Eiza said while giving him a handjob while flicking her tongue onto the head of his cock in her effort to make him blow his load.

“Holy shit! I love how much your cock is throbbing for me.” Madelaine said as she gave Calvin a two-handed handjob. She then sticks out her tongue and begins slapping the brown stud’s cock onto her tongue. Madelaine does this until Calvin grunts and begins coating her wet tongue with his hot spunk.

“The winner of the second semifinal, Madelaine Petsch!” Horace said.

“Woo! That’s how you fucking do it!” Madelaine said with a smile before swallowing down the jizz Calvin shot into her mouth. “Eiza, you can call me the world-class oral specialist now!” *laughs*

“I suppose you are Madelaine.” Eiza replied with a smirk. “Well, enjoy your victory.” She then exits the ring along with Jack.

Madelaine then smiles before leaving the ring with Calvin. They then walk backstage.

“So tonight’s Final will be Alexandra vs Madelaine!” Roger said in an excited tone. “One of those two women is going to become the first-ever Hollywood Blowjob Queen, Michael.”

“That is going to be one hot matchup, Roger.” Michael replied. “I have to admit that Madelaine may just have Alexandra’s number tonight.”

“You could be right about that, Michael.” Roger responded. “Before the Final, we’re going to check in one last time with our eliminated competitors.”

The video cuts backstage as Samara, Kiernan, Vanessa, Becky & Kat are all engaged in some hot oral action.

“Mmm! Ohhh! Mmm! Ohhh!” Samara said as she was blowing Chase. The Aussie actress continues to blow the stud until he cums all over her face. “I told you I was going to make that cock pop tonight!” The Babysitter actress laughs while proudly sporting her cum facial and jerking Chase’s cock with her right hand.

The camera then cuts to Kiernan & Vanessa sharing Trent’s cock. The two Archieverse stars quickly take turns blowing the brunette stud. The hot duo continues to blow Trent until he fires several shots of hot white stuff onto their faces.

“That was some awesome teamwork, Vanessa.” Kiernan said with a big smile.

“It sure was, Kiernan. We earned that cum!” Vanessa replied in an excited tone.

The camera now focuses on Becky as she grinds her booty against Axel’s cock while looking back at him. Axel even spanks her ass using his cock much to the hot musician’s delight. Becky gives the stud an assjob until he expends a sizable load of thick cum onto her ass.

“Ohhh! That cum feels so good on my ass!” Becky said with a smile as she began shaking her cum glazed ass for the camera. Afterwards, she kneels in front of Axel and begins licking his cock.

Finally, Kat is soon on her knees rapidly blowing Mason as he is now standing. The former Shadowhunters star rapidly slurps away at the dark-skinned stud’s cock while looking up at him with her hazel eyes. She even licks his balls as well before going back to sucking on his big dick. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!”

“I need that cum so bad!” Kat said as she jerked Mason’s cock. “Blow your load on my face!” Mason does just that as his dick twitches and fires a huge cumshot onto the beautiful blonde’s visage. “Oh my god! That was so much fucking cum. Mmm!” She then smiles and begins sucking Mason’s dick again.

The camera then returns to Roger & Michael at the announce table.

“Well, I hope you folks watching at home enjoyed that.” Roger said with a grin.

“I certainly did, Roger.” Michael replied. “The Final matchup of the Hollywood Blowjob Championship will begin soon.”

“Yes, it will, Michael. But first, we have to take another quick intermission.” Roger responded. “Don’t go anywhere, we will be back soon!”

*Intermission*

A preview for the next DigitalFlixxx special event begins. The video opens with an outside shot of a huge Beverly Hills mansion accompanied by several sexual moans in the background. The trailer quickly transitions to Scarlett Johansson bent over a kitchen table as a well-endowed bald white man bangs her from behind. The second clip shows Brie Larson & Elizabeth Olsen in a bed while sharing a huge cock. The next clip shows Karen Gillan & Zendaya riding some guys in unison on a couch. After that Florence Pugh is shown being fucked from behind on the rug. The clip after that shows Salma Hayek giving a young guy a titjob inside the shower. The final clip is of Natalie Portman riding a black man reverse cowgirl on top of the staircase.

“This is Scarlett Johansson and I would like to welcome all of you to the MCU Fuck House. Watch as eight of the hottest actresses from the Marvel Cinematic Universe including myself engage in the most mind-blowing sex caught on film. MCU Fuck House premieres next Friday at 10:00 PM only DigitalFlixxx. Trust me you do not want to miss it!” *laughs*

*Intermission Ends*

“MCU Fuck House looks great, Roger.” Michael said in an excited tone. “I’ll be checking it out when it premieres next Friday.”

“I will too, Michael.” Roger replied. “Now let’s take a quick look at our Final for tonight.”

A video detailing the Final matchup is shown on screen.

THE FINAL
Alexandra Daddario vs Madelaine Petsch

The video then quickly returns to Roger & Michael.

“I’m excited to see who is going to win tonight’s championship.” Michael said.

“I am too! It’s time for the Final of the Hollywood Blowjob Championship to begin.” Roger replied. “Let’s get back to the ring!”

*The Final*

When the camera cuts back to the ring Alexandra & Madelaine are shown standing side by side. The two competitors are now wearing white and gold versions of the official HBC contest attire as they await the Final to officially begin. Conspicuous by her absence is Madison who is normally performing there to perform her duties as the celebrity ring girl.

“Very strange that Madison isn’t in the ring right now, Roger.” Michael said.

“Yes, it is Michael. I wonder where she could be?” Roger replied with a confused look.

A camera soon cuts backstage to the dressing room to find Madison. As luck would have it, the Five Points actress is in there. She is wearing a gold bikini and white heels but that’s not all she is also on her knees sucking away at Jack’s big dick as well. The hot starlet is happily blowing the stud until she notices the camera is now filming her oral session.

“Damn it! I forgot about the contest.” Madison said as she got to her feet. “I’ll be back to suck your cock later, Jack.” The curly-haired starlet then hurries back to ringside.

Before Madison returns to the ring the camera shows the six eliminated celebrities seated in the stands of the area to watch the Final. The sitting order is Eiza, Kat, Becky, Samara, Vanessa & Kiernan. All six women are dressed in black t-shirts with the HBC logo, jean shorts, and white athletic shoes.

The camera soon cuts back to the ring as Madison has finally returned to do her ring girl thing. She is now holding up a title card with The Final written on it. As she walks around the camera focuses on her tits and ass as she walks around in her tiny gold bikini.

“Sorry guys! I got a little carried away backstage.” Madison said to the camera with a grin as she exited the ring. She then takes a seat at ringside next to Horace.

Rocco & Nixon who are two very chiseled, tanned muscular men soon enter the ring. Rocco has brown hair and Nixon is blonde. The two hunks are wearing gold boxer shorts with white trim and have way bigger bulges than all the previous studs from the earlier rounds as well. This detail does not go unnoticed by Alexandra & Madelaine.

When Rocco & Nixon finally remove their shorts all the women's eyes grow wide and are in complete awe at the size of their cocks. As soon as the bell rings the two competitors waste no time slurping away at their huge cocks. As always there are 7 minutes on the digital clock which is counting down quickly.

“I already beat your friend Vanessa earlier tonight.” Alexandra said as she sucked Rocco’s cock. “You’re not going to be much of a challenge either, Madelaine.” The True Detective actress then smiles and returns to blowing Rocco. “Mmm! Mmm! Slurp! Slurp! Mmm! Slurp! Yeahhh!”

“Oh please! Like everyone else you don’t stand a chance against my dick-sucking lips, Alexandra.” Madelaine replied before sucking Nixon’s cock even faster. The redhead even takes some time to lick on his massive balls as well before going back to blowing him. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!”

The two competitors stop their oral assault long enough to remove their clothing. Now nude the two rivals begin sucking off the two men with Adonis-like physiques swiftly.  Both Alexandra & Madelaine continue to blow Rocco & Nixon while making very loud slurp noises. A minute later both Alexandra & Madelaine are now behind their respective stud rimming their while giving their huge throbbing cocks tugjobs.

“I love giving rimjobs as much as I love sucking big dicks!” Alexandra proudly stated as she continued to eat Rocco’s ass while tugging his cock. The brunette actress even begins licking his ball sack up and down as well.

“You’re not going to beat me when it comes to rimjobs, Alexandra!” Madelaine replied as she licked Nixon’s ass. “I know every technique in the book.” The redhead then smirks and returns to rimming her stud.

“The competitors are turning up the heat now, Michael.” Roger said.

“They certainly are, Roger.” Michael replied. “Alexandra & Madelaine are proving why they advanced to the Final tonight.”

“Damn! I love to have those cocks in my mouth right now. Mmm!” Madison said while lustfully watching from ringside.

Nixon & Rocco are now laid on the mat as Madelaine & Alexandra are on top of them engaged in 69. The two hot celebs are furiously sucking the studs' cocks while having their pussies licked by their respective men as well.

“Oh my god! This big cock feels so good down my throat.” Alexandra said as throated Rocco’s dick a few times as he eats her out. “Mmm! Mmm! Glurg! Glurg! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Glurg! Oh, shit! Keep eating my pussy! Mmm! Glurg! Slurp! Glurg!”

“Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Glurg! Glurg! Glurg!” Madelaine said with a smile as she was throating Nixon’s hard cock. “I could choke on your big hard cock all night!” The redhead with the amazing dick-sucking lips then returns to blowing Nixon as he licks her twat. She even shakes her peach-like ass while blowing him as well. “Mmm! Slurp! Slurp! Glurg! Glurg! Fuck! Eat that pussy!”

There are now 55 seconds remaining on the digital clock as Alexandra & Madelaine are on their knees alternating between blowing and titjobs to Rocco & Nixon.

“Give me all of that fucking cum right now.” Alexandra said while giving Rocco a two-handed handjob. She then returned to titfucking him as fast as she could. “If you cum for me now I’ll suck your dick again after I win.” The famous brunette then returns to blowing Rocco as if her life depended on it. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!”

“Don’t count that prize money yet Alexandra!” Madelaine said as she rapidly tongued Nixon’s balls while jerking his long shaft. “I still have one last trick up my sleeve.” The ginger actress then begins licking Nixon’s balls faster until he proceeds to blast a massive load of cum onto her beautiful face. But that’s not all his cumshot even fires over Madelaine’s head landing on the ring’s mat as well.

“And the winner of the Hollywood Blowjob Championship, Madelaine Petsch!” Horace said with great enthusiasm as he announced her victory.

Alexandra is in absolute shock that she was defeated by Madelaine. Meanwhile, Vanessa & Kiernan are the only two eliminated celebrities who are applauding and cheering their Archieverse peer’s victory.

“I have always been the Hollywood blowjob champion, but now it is official!” Madelaine said with a huge smile while looking at the screen with her cum glazed face.

Madison soon enters the ring to present Madelaine with not only a check for $1 million but a golden trophy in the shape of a huge cock. While congratulating Madelaine on her achievement, the curly-haired starlet notices that Rocco’s cock is still hard. She then dropped to her knees in front of the stud while in awe of his god-like body. Madison then begins stroking Rocco’s cock with both of her manicured hands.

“I’m about to give you the release that Alexandra couldn’t!” Madison said with a smile before giving the stud a wink. She then begins blowing the well-endowed hunk. “Mmm! Mmm! Slurp! Slurp! Mmm! Mmm! Oh my god! This cock is so big!” As Madison sucks Rocco’s dick she removes her bikini top. The former Disney star then places his big wet cock between her chest and begins titfucking him. “Ohhh! Ohhh! Yeahhh! That feels so fucking good! Ohhh!” Afterwards, she returns to blowing Rocco while looking up at him with her brown eyes.

Both Alexandra & Madelaine watch on in amazement with the way Madison is having her way with Rocco’s huge cock.

Madison is now licking and sucking on Rocco’s balls while jerking his cock using her right hand. She then begins to give him another titjob. Madison’s big boobs make squishy noises as the stud’s huge cock slides between them. She then begins sucking on the head of Rocco’s cock as she titfucks him.

“That feels good, doesn’t it? I know I love it!” Madison said with a smile as she continued to titfuck Rocco. She then quickly returns to blowing him and begins taking more of his dick down her throat too. “Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Glurg! Glurg! Mmm! Mmm! I love your big fucking dick! Mmm! Mmm! Slurp! Glurg!” After only a few minutes of Madison’s next-level oral skills, Rocco is on the verge of blowing his load for the skilled actress.

“Wow! Madison is devouring that big cock!” Alexandra said as she watched on.

“No kidding! She has some serious skills.” Madelaine replied.

“Mmm! Mmm! Oh yes! Cum on my face now.” Madison said as she sucked Rocco’s throbbing cock. He then proceeds to fire several thick ropes of hot spunk that cover the right side of the caramel beauty’s face with some landing on her tits as well. “Oh fuck! I’m so glad that I agreed to be the ring girl. It was the best decision I ever made.” She then smiles while now tonguing Rocco’s balls and giving his still-hard cock another blowjob.

“Holy shit! I’m glad Madison didn’t enter the contest.” Alexandra said with a smile while shaking her head in disbelief. “She would have beaten both of us, Madelaine.” *laughs*

“With that type of oral talent, she definitely would have, Alexandra.” Madelaine replied while holding her check and trophy.

The camera then returns to Roger & Michael back at the announce booth. Both men are now sporting huge erections as well.

“Well, there you have it folks! Madelaine Petsch earned the title of Hollywood Blowjob Queen.” Roger said.

“That’s right, Roger! Plus we got a nice bonus of seeing our ring girl Madison show off her blowjob skills tonight as well.” Michael replied.

Before Roger & Michael can close the show Madelaine & Alexandra walk over to the announce booth. The two hot celebs smile at the two commentators, squat in front of them, unzip their pants and begin blowing them.

“Hey, Michael! Since you rooted for me to win, the least I can do is suck your dick.” Alexandra said with a big smile. “You’re so hard too! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!” Slurp!”

“Wow! Roger, you have a nice thick cock.” Madelaine said as she licked his shaft up and down. Before blowing him. “Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp! Mmmm! Slurp!”

“Holy shit! Well ladies and gentlemen this was unexpected.” Roger said as Madelaine sucked his dick. “The Hollywood Blowjob Championship has come to a close. I’m Roger North, and he is Michael King! We’re signing off now!” *groans*

“Yeah! See you all next time folks!” Michael said while Alexandra was jerking his cock while licking his balls.

The camera then cuts back to the ring for one final shot of Madison now blowing both Rocco & Nixon. It soon transitions back to the announce table as Madelaine & Alexandra continue to blow Roger & Michael.

Michael soon blows a thick load of cum onto Alexandra’s pretty face which makes her smile. Meanwhile, Madelaine jerks off Roger until he fires a few shots of spunk onto her face. The event soon goes off the air as the two hot actresses continue to blow both commentators.

The End
« Last Edit: January 08, 2023, 02:15:07 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, DarkSwordsman, thechemist

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA