Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Pin Up Chapter 2: Taylor Swift  (Read 6793 times)

Jesse90

Pin Up Chapter 2: Taylor Swift
« on: May 17, 2021, 03:53:52 AM »
Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. It is not real.  It did not/will not happen in real life and should not be mistaken as such. Everyone featured in this story is 18+

Pin Up

Chapter 2: Taylor Swift

----------Present Day-----------

"FUCK YES, CHASE!" Taylor Swift yelled as I pounded into her pussy with her perfect legs wrapped around my waist. "Don't stop! I'm gonna cum!!!!"

I kept thrusting into Taylor as hard as I could. I felt her walls clench around my cock as she screamed and drenched me in her juices. My cock started throbbing. I knew what followed.

"Taylor, I'm gonna..."

"DO IT IN ME!!!!"

"FUCK!!!!!! TAYLORRRR!!!" I exploded inside her and laid down next to her in bed. Taylor had arrived back in LA a few hours before. I had picked her up at the airport and she insisted that we go directly to my house to "catch up" as she had put it.

"Fuck, that was amazing." Taylor said as she snuggled up against me and laid her head on my chest. "I missed you. Have any interesting fun shoots while I was gone?"

"A few, including one that you helped me book. Wait. Did you say you missed me?"

Taylor sat up and looked me in the eye. "Yes, Chase. I really missed you and not just the sex. I've been thinking a lot about the future and I keep seeing you by my side. So what do you think?"

I couldn't believe what I had just heard. "Taylor, I... Are you serious?"

"Yes, Chase, I am. Look, I know it's a big surprise but I just want you to think about it, okay? By the way, what did you mean by I helped you book a shoot?"

I took a breath and told Taylor about my shoot with Billie Eilish and how Billie had seen my photos of her but I didn't bring up the potential threesome that Billie and I had talked about.

Taylor grinned. "I knew you'd show her a good time! I still think that you took the best pics of me for my Vogue shoot. I'm gonna shower. Just think about what I said earlier about you and me."

I watched Taylor Swift walk naked out my bedroom door to my bathroom. The shower started and I leaned back against my headboard and thought.

"Taylor wants to be with me? Hell yes!!! But at the same time, the sex on photoshoots would have to stop. Dammit. What do I do?"

I closed my eyes and the flashback started. Back to when I first met Taylor...

----------2019----------

The rumors floating around the Vogue offices were true. Our cover story and photoshoot for the next month's issue was going to be none other than my favorite singer and longtime celebrity crush Taylor Swift. There had been no word from our boss Ed about which photographer would be the lucky bastard to meet and photograph Taylor. As the newest guy on staff, I thought I didn't have a chance.

I got to work a few minutes late. The minute I walked in and sat down at my desk, Ed opened his office door and said "Chase, my office. Now."

I went in. "Sorry I was late, Ed. Car trouble."

"Don't worry about it. So, you know Taylor Swift is gonna be the cover next month right?"

"Yeah, everybody in the office does. Where are you going with this, Ed?"

Ed smiled. "Congratulations, Chase. You're the one who's gonna photograph her."

My jaw dropped. "Me? Not David or Annie or...well, anyone?"

"You're the biggest Swiftie I know and you're a damn good photographer. I know you don't have a lot of experience with big celeb shoots but you can do this. Shoot is Friday."

I couldn't believe it. "I won't let you down, Ed."

Friday arrived. I was at the studio and had the lights and backdrop set up waiting on Taylor to arrive. I had spoken to her manager who explained that Taylor wanted a somewhat muted color style for the shoot, compared to the brighter colors in the photoshoot for her most recent album Lover.

The studio door opened and Taylor and her team arrived. My heart pounded. Even in a tshirt and jeans, she was gorgeous.

She walked up to me and held out her hand. "Hi, I'm Taylor!"

I shook her hand. "I'm Chase. I'm a huge fan so it's an incredible honor to photograph you, Taylor. Lover is an amazing album and I'm so happy you're finally gonna own your masters..."

Taylor smiled sweetly. "Nice to meet you, Chase but I need to go get ready. Where's the dressing room?" I pointed toward it and Taylor headed off. She came back a few minutes later in a white button up shirt covered by a light brown jacket. "Ready!"

She stood in front the camera and I started snapping away. 90 minutes and three outfit changes later, I snapped one final picture and said, "Alright Taylor, we're done."

Now clad in a short blue dress that barely covered her ass and knee high white socks, Taylor got up from her pose of laying on her stomach and said "Great! This was a fun shoot! You're a great guy, Chase. But ummm..." she glanced down at my jeans. I followed her gaze and I saw the tent in them.

"Oh shit. Sorry. Ummmm..."

Taylor moved closer to me and whispered "Kick everyone out" as she rubbed my crotch.

"Clear out!!!!" I yelled. Everyone left the room. I followed them to the door and locked it. I came back and Taylor had pulled the dress off. Wearing nothing but the socks she smiled and said "Well?"

"You're a goddess. So perfect." I said as I tried to pull off my clothes quickly as I could. My hard cock sprang free from the cloth prison of my boxers. Taylor took the socks off, knelt down and said "I need to take care of this." She started slowly sucking me.

"Oh fuck yes Taylor!" She built up speed and took me all the way down her throat. Taylor looked up at me. "I've wanted you since I walked in the door today. Fuck me."

"Wait. Are you serious?"

"Yes." Taylor laid down and spread her legs. "Get that big cock in me." I slid my cock into her soaking wet pussy and slowly started thrusting. "Ohhhh yesss!" she moaned.

"You feel so good, Taylor! I've fantasized about this for years!"

"Stop talking and fuck me harder!" Taylor said. I started thrusting into her harder. "YES FUCK YES!!!"

I pulled out of Taylor and laid down. Taylor lowered herself onto my cock and started bouncing up and down. Taylor locked eyes with me and for a moment I thought I felt a connection. I brushed it off, grabbed her hips and started thrusting up into her pussy. "FUCK YES CHASE!!!! TAKE MY PUSSY!!!!" Taylor screamed. "Make me your slut!!"

"Bend over then!" I yelled. Taylor obeyed and got on all 4s. I slid into her pussy and started pounding her from behind. "Fuck yes!!! Make me cum please!!!" she begged. I started thrusting as hard as I could.

"Pull my hair and smack my ass!" she yelled. I grabbed her long blonde hair and smacked her ass over and over again til my hand was stinging and her ass was bright red.

"FUCK I'M CUMMING!!!!" Taylor screamed as her pussy clenched and released and she squirted her juices all over my cock.  I knew I wouldn't be able to last much longer. "Taylor, I'm gonna cum!"

"I'm on the pill! Cum in me!"

I thrust into Taylor three more times and exploded in her. "AS! YOU! WISH! FUUUCCCKKK!!!" I collapsed next to Taylor as we tried to catch our breath.

"In one day, I've not only met my celebrity crush. I photographed her and had sex with her. Nothing is gonna top this."

Taylor grinned. "You live near here?"

"A couple blocks away. Why?" I asked.

"I have the next two weeks free. How about I stay with you? I guarantee you, we'll top this."

"Challenge accepted, Miss Swift."

----------Present Day-----------

"Hey, Chase? I have an idea."

I snapped back to reality and saw Taylor standing at the foot of my bed wet from her shower, wrapped in a towel.

"What's that?"

"I know you fuck other girls after their photoshoots. I mean at least you did Billie and me."

"Where are you going with this, Taylor?"

"If we're in a relationship, you can still do that as long as you come home to me at the end of the day. Maybe you could even bring the girl home, depending on who she is."

I couldn't believe my ears. Not only would I be dating Taylor Swift, I could still have fun on shoots. Maybe even an occasional threesome. Jackpot!!!!

"Deal. We're together."

"YAY!" Taylor squealed as she jumped into bed and snuggled up against me. "I love you, Chase."

"I love you too, Taylor." We kissed for the first time as a couple.

"Hey, Taylor? Speaking of bringing a girl home, I had an idea..."

To be continued

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Slyguy, pixidragon, X42, Dexter07, Waleed

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
Re: Pin Up Chapter 2: Taylor Swift
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2021, 05:07:30 PM »
A great followup to your other story, with a bit more sex to go along with it.  I wonder who he could be bringing home... ;)

The following users thanked this post: Jesse90

Alaire

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2021, 05:13:37 PM »
Like Slyguy said, great followup.

However, would a story with several chapters not be more suited for the Celeb Series sub-forum instead of this one where if a reader has to sift through several individual post to find the next chapter?

Jesse90

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2021, 08:25:38 PM »
A great followup to your other story, with a bit more sex to go along with it.  I wonder who he could be bringing home... ;)

Could be anyone...

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2021, 02:15:56 PM »
Nice work, happy to see you are continuing on. I hope you keep writing, it's good to build up on something.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Jesse90

Jesse90

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2021, 03:15:02 PM »
Nice work, happy to see you are continuing on. I hope you keep writing, it's good to build up on something.

Thank you. I've actually got a list of celebrities that could possibly make an appearance in a future chapter

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA