Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Pin Up Chapter 4: Christina Hendricks  (Read 24604 times)

Jesse90

Pin Up Chapter 4: Christina Hendricks
« on: July 14, 2021, 05:19:15 PM »
Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. It is not real.  It did not/will not happen in real life and should not be mistaken as such. Everyone featured in this story is 18+

Pin Up

Chapter 4: Christina Hendricks

I woke up and reached over to kiss Taylor good morning and found no one on her side of the bed. "Oh yeah. She's gone." Taylor had flown to Nashville to continue rerecording her first six albums. I missed her. The house just seemed extra empty without her and the cats.

I showered and headed to work. I admitted to myself that I was kinda bored at Vogue. After the issue with my Brie Larson photoshoot had sold out (my third to do so after the issues with Taylor and Billie), I was in high demand as a photographer. My phone kept lighting up with job offers from other magazines. I had talked it over with Taylor before she left.

"Baby, you should do whatever makes you happy. You're good enough to be freelance and not tied down to one magazine."

"You think so?" I asked.

Taylor nodded. "I know you are. When I start touring again, you'll have two jobs. Official tour photographer and..."

"And? The other?"

Taylor grinned like a devil over her glass of wine. "You'll have to be in my dressing room on the first night to figure that out, Chase."

I parked my car and walked into the office. I sat down at my desk and sighed. Ed saw me and said, "Chase? My office."

I walked into Ed's office and sat down. "How's my superstar photographer?" he asked.

"I'm okay" I lied. "Taylor's gone for a little while so I've got the place to myself. What's up?"

"Got your new assignment."

"Who is it?"

Ed grinned. "Christina Hendricks."

My cock twitched in my pants. The busty Mad Men actress had been a favorite of mine for a while. "Seriously?"

"Yeah, Chase. Seriously. She asked if you were available to shoot her. I told her you were and to be at your studio Friday."

"Tomorrow???"

"Yeah. That a problem, kid?"

"I guess I'll do it since you already told her but Ed, I need to talk to you about something..."

--------Friday----------

I had decided to handle the photoshoot with Christina myself without a crew. Setting up by myself gave me some time to think. I had told Ed I wanted to leave Vogue and go freelance. He had begged me to stay at least for a little while longer. After an hour discussion we agreed that I would go freelance but still be paid by Vogue for some jobs he would send my way.

I had texted Taylor after the meeting to tell her. It was now a day later and she hadn't replied so I called her.

"Hey, it's Taylor. I'm sorry but I can't come to the phone right now. Leave me a message."

"Hey, baby. Call me back. I love you." I hung up and put my phone in my jacket pocket. I sighed. I was worried. "She always answers my calls. She's probably in the studio recording."

The door opened and in walked Christina Hendricks. Her gray tshirt barely contained her famously huge breasts. I felt my cock spring to attention in my jeans.

"Are you Chase the photographer?" Christina took off her sunglasses as she approached me. I shifted trying to hide my growing erection.

"Yes I am, Miss Hendricks." I shook the hand she held out. "Nice to meet you."

"It's Christina. Likewise, Chase. Your reputation precedes you."

I gulped nervously. "My...reputation?" My mind started racing with thoughts of who told her about the post shoot sex.

"Yes! Your shoots with Taylor Swift and Billie Eilish were amazing! All your shoots are but those are my favorites. In fact, the one with Billie gave me the idea for today. That's why I called Ed."

I released the breath I'd been holding. "Well...thank you for your kind words. If you'd like, maybe I can sign a copy of the Billie issue for you when we're done."

Christina laughed. "Usually people ask me for an autograph! Handsome, an amazing photographer and funny too!"

I chuckled. "I'm not that handsome."

"Yes you are, hun. Now where's the dressing room?"

I pointed toward it and Christina headed off to get ready. I checked my phone again. No messages from Taylor.

My phone rang. It was Ed. "Christina there yet?"

I replied "Yeah. She's changing. Why?"

"Got another job for you. You'll thank me for this."

"Who is it?"

"Remember when you told me about your first movie star crush?"

"Olivia DeHavilland died last year."

"No, the other first crush. Ya know, from when you were 12 or 13..."

It hit me. "No fucking way. You booked me to shoot..."

"She'll call you later. See ya."

I hung up and put my phone back in my jacket pocket. Did he really mean...?

"I'm ready." I turned and my jaw dropped to the floor. Christina stood there in a low cut black dress that barely contained her massive tits.

"Okay, Miss Hendricks...um, Christina. Go stand over there against the backdrop and we'll get started."

"Okay, Chase." As she walked away, I glanced down and noticed that Christina had an impressive ass to go with her perfect tits. She struck a pose and I started snapping away.

Almost two hours later and 3 outfit changes later, my cock was about to burst out of my jeans. A few times, I thought she'd been looking right at my crotch. "Alright, Christina. I think we're done here."

"Oh I don't think so, Chase." Christina, now wearing her red hair down and a white bustier and tights, said.

I stammered "Um...we're...we're not?"

"No. You see, I know about your photography reputation but I also know about your other reputation. You know..." She grabbed my crotch. "What happens after the shoot. Besides you haven't stopped staring at my tits since I walked in here."

I said "Oh. Sorry."

Christina smiled and started taking off the outfit. "Don't be sorry! It really turns me on that younger guys think I'm hot and stare at my tits." She now stood in front of me completely naked. "Get your clothes off and get over here."

I quickly pulled my clothes off and as my cock popped free, Christina's eyes widened. "So fucking big..."

Christina knelt down and started sucking me. I moaned loudly. "Oh God your mouth feels so fucking good..."

Christina released my cock from her mouth and held her tits up. "Come on and fuck these big titties you've been staring at all day!"

I slid my cock between her tits and started humping her chest like a man possessed. "Fuck yes I love fucking your big titties!" Christina let go of her tits and said "If you think that felt good, you're gonna love this pussy! Lay down, baby."

I did and Christina slid down onto my cock. "Fuuucccckkk baby!" She started riding me. I leaned up and sucked on her massive tits as I thrust up into her.

"Keep going! You're gonna make me cum!!!" Christina screamed as she squirted her juices all over my cock. Before she could recover from her orgasm, I rolled her onto her back and kept thrusting into her pussy as hard as I could.

"You love this pussy don't you, Chase?" Christina moaned.

"Fuck yes I do!" I kept pounding her pussy harder until I felt the familiar throbbing in my cock. I quickly pulled out of Christina. "Fuck I'm gonna cum! Hold those big tits up!"

Christina quickly knelt in front of me and held her boobs up. "Cum for me, Chase! Cum all over these big tits!"

"FUUUCCCCKKK!!!!" I roared as cum shot out of me all over Christina's tits and face. "That felt so good."

"Hell yes it did" Christina said as I handed her a towel to clean herself off. We started getting dressed and she added "I have to say, you lived up to your reputation."

"Thanks. Um how'd you know about that?"

Christina grinned. "I have my ways of finding things out, camera boy." She winked.

"Goddammit, Brie Larson. She's the only one who called me that."

Christina and I walked outside to where her car waited. She kissed me and said "Ed has my number. Call me some time, big boy." She got in and the car took off.

My phone buzzed in my pocket. Still hoping it was Taylor, I pulled it out. A number I didn't recognize flashed on screen. Remembering my conversation with Ed earlier, I answered. "Hello?"

A Spanish accented voice said "Hola, is this el fotógrafo Chase?"

I thought I recognized the voice but wasn't sure. "Yes it is. Who is this?"

"I hope jou don't mind. Jour boss Ed gave me jour number. This is Salma Hayek."

To be continued...
« Last Edit: October 13, 2021, 12:34:02 AM by Jesse90 »

Cadeauxxx

Re: Pin Up Chapter 4: Christina Hendricks
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2021, 06:30:36 PM »
Nice work, that was short and sweet. I loved the titfucking and I know for sure, Chase is gonna tittyfuck Salma  ;) Can't wait for the next part, I am so glad to see you continue on writing!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Jesse90, Nikko

Jesse90

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2021, 07:06:59 PM »
Nice work, that was short and sweet. I loved the titfucking and I know for sure, Chase is gonna tittyfuck Salma  ;) Can't wait for the next part, I am so glad to see you continue on writing!

Thank you so much. It was actually between Salma and one other person that I'm still planning on using later on. I have a lot more ideas for Chase so there's gonna be several more chapters
« Last Edit: July 14, 2021, 07:09:32 PM by Jesse90 »

diamond_luv

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2021, 02:29:33 AM »
Looks like someone is having fun writing, congrats Jesse. I'm happy too seeing you add more stuff onto the site.

The following users thanked this post: Jesse90

Chlp

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2021, 02:54:53 AM »
Always good to have another Christina story on teh site.  Great work

Jesse90

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2021, 02:56:15 AM »
Looks like someone is having fun writing, congrats Jesse. I'm happy too seeing you add more stuff onto the site.

Thank you so much. I'm having a blast writing Chase and I have several ideas for potential future chapters

The following users thanked this post: diamond_luv

diamond_luv

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2021, 03:04:28 AM »

Thank you so much. I'm having a blast writing Chase and I have several ideas for potential future chapters

Its a joy to see
I'll be looking forward to where you bring him in the future  ;)

Viri

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2021, 02:09:43 PM »
Look out Hollywood, there's a new womanizer coming through for the ladies.

Jesse90

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2021, 04:16:51 PM »
Look out Hollywood, there's a new womanizer coming through for the ladies.

Glad you enjoyed. I'm having a blast writing Chase and I have several ideas for future chapters. Currently working on chapter 5. It was actually between Salma and one other person for chapter 5
« Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 04:24:13 PM by Jesse90 »

The following users thanked this post: Nikko

Nikko

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2021, 12:18:17 PM »
This chapter is excellent (my favorite). It was beautiful, well written and I love C. Hendricks on top of that! Good work. What incredible potential, I love it, I love it. Thank you.

TLMorgan

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2021, 05:44:41 PM »
Great story!

After pounding Christina's pussy, it's a must to cum on those titties  =P~

Jesse90

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2021, 10:20:13 PM »
Great story!

After pounding Christina's pussy, it's a must to cum on those titties  =P~

Exactly! It would've been wasted anywhere but those big titties!  @@ 8#=D

The following users thanked this post: TLMorgan, Nikko

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2021, 03:01:10 PM »
Salma got a sticky face and Christina got sticky tits. Hell of a combo

Alaire

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2021, 11:21:25 AM »
I concur with the other comments on your skill, but wouldn't it be better for you to post this in the series subforum?

diamond_luv

« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2021, 03:36:35 AM »
I concur with the other comments on your skill, but wouldn't it be better for you to post this in the series subforum?

Authors have the option on here to post their stories outside a series, as chapter by chapter if they want to.

It's his choice to post them like this.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA