Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Pin Up Chapter 5: Salma Hayek  (Read 152826 times)

Jesse90

Pin Up Chapter 5: Salma Hayek
« on: July 24, 2021, 04:16:36 AM »
Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. It is not real.  It did not/will not happen in real life and should not be mistaken as such. Everyone featured in this story is 18+ years old

Pin Up

Chapter 5: Salma Hayek

This chapter is dedicated to Cadeauxxx, whose series Silver Screen Express inspired me to turn Chase's story into a series

--------Friday--------

I stood there in shock. Salma Hayek, one of my first teenage movie star crushes, was on the other end of the phone.

"You said you got my number from Ed?" I stammered.

"Yes, I did, baby. I want to do a photo shoot. Ed is an old friend so I called him and he suggested jou to do it."

"Well, Salma, I'd be honored to photograph one of the sexiest women on earth. Will Monday work into your schedule?"

Salma laughed. "Oh jou little hombre encantador! Monday es perfecto!"

It took me a second to remember my high school Spanish and realize Salma had called me a little charmer. I felt myself blush as I gave her directions to my studio. 

"Si! I know just where jour studio is! See jou there Monday, señor Chase! Adios!"

"Adios, Salma." I hung up and went to my car to drive home. I thought "Holy shit I get to do a shoot with Salma Hayek!" I felt nervous about this, a feeling I hadn't had since...well, since Taylor.

My phone rang again. Taylor was finally calling me back. "Hey, baby! Sorry I've been so busy rerecording. How are you? Done any shoots lately? Did you talk to Ed about going freelance?"

"Yeah I did. He's gonna be my agent and book me shoots but not just for Vogue. I'm just leaving the studio after one now."

"Ooooh. Who'd you satisfy this time?" Taylor asked. I could picture the smile on her face as she said that.

"Christina Hendricks" I replied and told her all the details of the shoot and the sex with Christina after. Taylor loved hearing about that.

"God, Chase, that's so hot. Who's the next shoot?" 

"Salma Hayek, babe."

Taylor gasped. "Really? She's gorgeous! I...You've had a crush on her for years!"

"I know. I haven't been this nervous for a shoot since yours."

Taylor laughed. "Babe, you don't have to impress me anymore! I'm already yours!"

I breathed a sigh of relief. "Honestly, Taylor, that's a relief. You weren't answering your phone so I got worried."

There was silence for a brief few seconds then Taylor spoke. "Chase William..."

I recognized the tone. She was upset. "Yes, Taylor Alison?"

"I have been busy with the rerecording. 2 albums are done but there are still 4 more to do! That takes time!"

I started apologizing. "I know and I'm sorry. I've just been cheated on before and I got nervous and paranoid. I trust you and I love you. How can I make it up to you?"

Taylor sighed. "Well, there is one way."

"Anything, love. Name it."

Taylor continued. "We both know it's gonna happen so after you fuck Salma, take a picture of her with cum on her face, or record her tittyfucking you on your phone and send it to me. It's up to you which one."

My eyes widened. "Taylor, are you serious?"

"Yes, Chase, I am. I...look, Salma is fucking gorgeous and I want proof that my man was with her."

"But why now? You never asked for anything like this before!" 

"I have my reasons. Now like I said, a picture of her with cum on her face or a tittyfucking video. It's up to you, baby. I've gotta go now. I'll call you tomorrow. Love you. Bye!"

"Love you too, Taylor. Bye." She hung up and I sat in my car in silence wondering why now Taylor wanted proof of my little escapades. What did she mean, she has her reasons? Did she have a crush on Salma too?

--------Monday--------

I arrived at my studio to set up and wait for Salma to get there. I had spoken to Taylor every day leading up to today but she still hadn't told me why she wanted proof of me and Salma. I couldn't shake the nervous feeling I had. It felt like I was 13 again.

My phone buzzed with a text from Taylor. "Have fun today, babe. Remember to get my proof! I love you!"

I replied that I wouldn't forget and that I loved her too. I put my phone back in my jacket pocket just as the studio door opened. Salma approached me and my heart stopped. The Mexican beauty I had crushed on and lusted over for years had only gotten better with age, her white shirt straining to contain her big breasts. 

A tent was being pitched in my jeans as I greeted her. "Buenos dias, hermosa señorita. ¿Cómo estás esta mañana?"

Salma smiled brightly. "Señor, tú hablas español!"

"Only a little bit. I just wanted to try to impress you, Salma."

Salma replied with a twinkle in her eyes, "Well, maybe today I can teach jou some more, señor Chase. Where do I change?"

I pointed toward the dressing room and Salma walked off to get changed. I couldn't take my eyes off her amazing ass. 

Salma came back rather quickly in a low cut red dress that perfectly displayed her big breasts. "Estoy lista, Chase. I'm ready."

I gulped. "I'll say you are, mamí."

Salma raised an eyebrow. "Did jou just call me..."

"Maybe. Let's get started." Salma stepped in front of the camera and I started snapping away. The whole time, I thought about what Taylor had wanted. "How am I gonna get Salma to let me get a picture like that?"

An hour and two outfits later, I snapped one more picture and said "Alright Salma, we're...terminada." In between shots, she'd actually taught me some Spanish.

"Good job con español, Chase! I'll be right back! Tengo una sorpresa for jou." Salma hurried back toward the dressing room. 

I was puzzled. "What does she mean, surprise?" My phone buzzed with a text from Taylor. 

"Did you get it?"

I replied, "Not yet. Seriously what the hell is with you? I'll send the picture after I get it!"

I felt a tap on my shoulder and when I turned around, Salma stood there in a white and purple lace bustier, like her costume from Wild Wild West. 

"Oh God!" I gasped. "That..."

Salma grinned. "Ed told me about jour crush on me and how jou loved dis on me so I wore it just for jou." 

I made a mental note to thank Ed next time I saw him as Salma stripped out of the outfit and stood in front of me naked. I took her body in. She had truly aged like fine wine, her boobs seemed even bigger than when I was a teenager.

"Now, baby..." Salma knelt in front of me, undid my jeans and pulled my hard cock out. "I want dis big cock."

For some reason, I started to protest. "Salma, I..."

"Hush, baby. Let mamí take care of jou." She slowly started sucking and licking my cock. 

"Oh God yes, mamí! Keep going, please!" Salma built up speed taking me all the way in her mouth. She looked up at me. "Desnúdate para mí, Chase."

I stripped out of my clothes as Salma held her tits up. "I want jou to fuck my tetas, baby."

As if under a spell, I surrendered control and I put my cock between Salma's huge tits and started humping her chest. The thought crossed my mind as I did that my phone was too far away to record. "Guess Taylor's getting a picture then."

"Jou like fucking my big tetas, baby?" Salma asked.

"Fuck yes I do!" I groaned. 

"En español, por favor, Chase."

"Si, mamí!"

Salma smiled up at me. "I need dis cock in me now! Lay down." I did as Salma ordered and she slid her wet pussy down on my cock and started riding me.

"¡Mierda! Jour hard young cock feels so fucking good in me!"

I couldn't control myself and I leaned up and started sucking on her big tits. "Jou love these grande tetas, Chase?" Salma asked.

"Si, mamí!" I moaned as I thrust up into her pussy. 

Salma laid down and spread her legs. "Get dat young cock back inside me and fuck me hard!"

I slid back into her pussy and started pounding into her. "Oh fuck yes your pussy feels so fucking good, Salma!"

"Make me cum, Chase!" Salma moaned. I thrust into her as hard as I could, making her tits bounce.

"Dat's it! Fuck yes! Fuck I'm cumming!!!" Salma screamed as her pussy clenched and released her juices all over my cock.

I felt the familiar throbbing feeling in my cock. "Salma, I'm gonna cum!"

"Jou wanna cum on my face?"

"Shit yes!" I yelled as I pulled out of Salma's pussy and stood up. She knelt in front of me. "Cum for mamí, Chase!"

"FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKK!!!!" I roared as cum shot out of me all over Salma's face. 

"Good job, Chase! Jou really covered me!" Salma said. "Jou have one last picture to take though. Get jour phone."

"How did you know I...okay!" I got my phone out of my jacket pocket and pointed it at Salma's cum covered face. Salma grabbed my cock and opened her mouth as I snapped the picture. I sent it to Taylor with "Here you go, baby!"

"I hope Miss Swift likes dat photo" I heard Salma say.

I set my phone down, handed Salma a towel to clean off and we got dressed. "How did you know I had to take that picture? And who asked for it?" I asked.

Salma smiled. "I saw jour messages over jour shoulder when I walked up to jou earlier. I thought dat was a bit strange but hey, anything for Taylor Swift!"

I laughed. "Anything for Taylor Swift. Story of my life!" We walked outside and I said "It was very nice to meet you, Salma. Muchas gracias for today. I'll never forget it."

"Neither will I. Adios!" Salma kissed my cheek, got into her car and drove away. I got in my car and my phone rang. 

It was Taylor. "Holy shit, babe! That picture was soooo hot! Salma didn't have a problem with it?"

"Thanks. No, she didn't."

Taylor was surprised "Really?"

I said "Really. She even said anything for you. Now why'd you want it?"

Taylor took a breath. "Well...I've kinda had a girl crush on Salma Hayek for years and I wanted a picture of her that nobody else would see. So..."

I laughed. "Taylor Alison Swift, you are the perfect woman."

Taylor laughed too. "Thanks baby. I'll be home next week. Maybe we can have a shoot of our own when I get back."

"Deal, baby. I love you and I'll call you later tonight." I hung up and started driving home. I texted Ed, thanking him.

He replied "No problem, kid. Call me when you get home. Got a job for you."

To be continued...

Cadeauxxx

Re: Pin Up Chapter 5: Salma Hayek
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2021, 07:23:09 AM »
Cheers to you my friend. You made my morning with this post. It's an honor to have a story from you dedicated to me.

So far, this one is my favorite you've written. Not just cause of Salma, but you've gotten better with each new story. Your dialogue is carrying the plot in a great way.

I love the guessing game you pulled with Salma wanting a picture, and Taylor impatiently demanding it at one point. This was a great build up of tension.

Really cool to see someone else write the Spanish dialogue and Salma's sexy accent. I'm happy to have influenced something there for another author to pick up on.

Cheers again, this really made my day!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Jesse90, Tyg, BlackMamba321

Jesse90

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2021, 02:19:02 PM »
Cheers to you my friend. You made my morning with this post. It's an honor to have a story from you dedicated to me.

So far, this one is my favorite you've written. Not just cause of Salma, but you've gotten better with each new story. Your dialogue is carrying the plot in a great way.

I love the guessing game you pulled with Salma wanting a picture, and Taylor impatiently demanding it at one point. This was a great build up of tension.

Really cool to see someone else write the Spanish dialogue and Salma's sexy accent. I'm happy to have influenced something there for another author to pick up on.

Cheers again, this really made my day!

Thank you so much for your kind words. Your stories featuring Salma were a big influence on how I wrote her. I'm glad it made your day

VSM14

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2021, 09:45:55 AM »
Fun story. I will read just about anything that has Salma in it since she is a favorite of mine. Are you planning more chapters in the future? I should probably go back and read your previous stories, this was fun.

The following users thanked this post: Jesse90

Jesse90

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2021, 10:08:55 AM »
Fun story. I will read just about anything that has Salma in it since she is a favorite of mine. Are you planning more chapters in the future? I should probably go back and read your previous stories, this was fun.

Thank you for your kind words! I am planning more chapters. Not sure how many. Please let me know what you think of the first 4 chapters after you read them! Also if you have a suggestion for a celebrity to appear in a future chapter, feel free to tell me

The following users thanked this post: diamond_luv, Toto

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2021, 08:07:34 PM »
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: diamond_luv, Jesse90, Nikko, BlackMamba321, i_seen_god

diamond_luv

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2021, 10:00:02 PM »

Wow, that was really good. Your writing improves chapter by chapter.

I like the playfulness between Salma and Chase, that was cute.

The following users thanked this post: Jesse90, Nikko

Nikko

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2021, 12:27:44 PM »
Amazing 5th chapter! Well written, generous, splendid Salma in this fun and warm work. Chase is a lucky guy .. He has experience and also great these dialogues in Spanish.
Thank you.

i_seen_god

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2022, 08:31:13 AM »
Damn that was good.
Big sticky reward all over her face.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA