Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Marvel Love Chapter 8  (Read 5644 times)

CaptainNinnin

• Author
  • I love writing both fanfiction and erotica.
Marvel Love Chapter 8
« on: January 06, 2019, 12:25:34 PM »
Summary and Disclaimer
This is set in a version of the MCU. But with the addition of some new characters, concepts, and other franchises. Including all of the MCU movies AND TV shows and a few other things too. I DO NOT own any characters that I myself have not come up with and the rightful owners are Disney, FOX (for right now), and others. No copyright infringement intended.

Chapter 8
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. “Trouble from another Galaxy”

“Who are these two and why is there two Skyes?” May asked seeing Laura, Clarice, and Sarah.

“It’s a long story. Who are these new guys?” I asked. We had just returned from my home universe. And there were new people at the Playground.

“This is Alphonso ‘Mack’ Mackenzie and Isabelle Hartley.” Director Coulson said as he came up to the seven of us. I could tell that he wanted me to poke around in their heads even if he wasn’t almost LITERALLY screaming it in his.

“Where did we find you?” I asked shaking their hands in turn.

“We both were a part of the old S.H.I.E.L.D. and when Director Coulson found us and told us what he was doing here we both just had to be a part of it,” Mack said with a smile.

“Definitely. Where did he find you?” Hartley asked.

“Oh, he and I go way back. In fact he saved my life once. No, wait a minute twice. Or was three times? Anyway, the point is whenever he needs me I’m there.” I said with a smile.

“Yeah to get me into more trouble that is. Now I would like a more detailed reason why these women are here.” Director Coulson said smiling at me.

“Perhaps we should move this conversation to the Director’s office,” May said getting the mental cue that I was giving her.

We went to Coulson’s office and I told him about Laura, Clarice, and Sarah. And what had happened both to and in my home universe and why I wanted to talk alone. “Really?” he asked almost in disbelief.

“Yes, really,” I said through laughter.

“I don’t believe this,” May said and Skye was in tears from laughing so hard. The others were politely smiling not sure whether they should laugh too or not.

“But they are good people deep down,” I said while laughing.

“Well as long as you’re sure about them. Anyway, as for you three, you are more than welcome here.” Director Coulson said to Laura, Clarice, and Sarah after we had calmed down a bit.

“Thank you, sir, I hope that I can be of some use to you and S.H.I.E.L.D.,” Sarah said with a look of relief and determination.

“Clarice and I will be more than happy to help out whenever and wherever you need it too,” Laura said with a smile popping her claws out with a snikt.

“As you can see Laura can be...a handful,” Clarice said looking imploringly at Laura to put her claws away.

“She gets it honest. Logan can be the same way no matter what universe he’s from.” I said to everyone. We all shared a smile.

“Logan? You’ve talked about him before haven’t you?” May asked me.

“Yes, I have. He was my hero of sorts growing up. But whatever you do please don’t tell him that.” I said to the girls.

“Why was he your hero?” Clarice asked with a look of surprise on her face. Clearly, whatever I was like in this new timeline I would have never said that Wolverine was my hero.

“Let’s just say he never takes any crap from anyone and I always wanted to be more like that,” I said thinking back to some dark memories.

“You okay baby?” Skye, Claire, and Laura asked at the same time almost like they could tell that I was getting lost in my thoughts.

“Yeah, I’ll be fine.” I lied and I could tell that those three could see right through me though.

But before they could ask me any more questions I got something off Fitz mind as he came to the office that made me snap right out of it. “Sir I got something to show you. Why is there two Skyes?” Fitz said.

“Later, what is it?” Coulson said.

“A big blob has just appeared behind a Dairy Queen in Missouri. Sorry, Fitz. I got some new tricks when I went home. Namely, telepathy and it’s a bit more powerful than the one I already had.” I explained.

He turned on the television that was showing the blobs growth it had reached the main part of the town where it stopped for some reason. Then just as suddenly it started to move again. Before any of them could stop me I teleported May, Skye, Laura, Claire, Clarice and I to the blob. “What the hell?” May said looking around.

“I guess we’re going to have to get used to this,” Laura said with a weak smile. That’s when I picked up on what this thing really was.

“May, Skye, X-23 you three need to get people out of the way of this thing without getting swallowed yourselves. Blink; get someplace high and open as many warps as you need to save these three and as many others as you can. Singularity suck up as many of these people as you can then place them out of range. Stay safe.” I said as I teleported out.

“I’m getting the feeling that I am going to grow and hate it when he does that,” Laura said with a smile.

“I kind of do already,” Skye said as they went to work.

I knew exactly what was happening. A living planet named Ego was trying to extend himself all across the universe. And he had to be stopped but I couldn’t just teleport myself there instantaneously. I had the power to teleport myself across the universe yes but this was a bit further then teleporting some filing cabinets, Skye and myself to an airfield. It was going to take a couple of minutes I only hoped that I would make it in time to stop Ego.

When I got there I was too late someone had already stopped him. And he was imploding. I saw two people fly out from the inner crust of Ego. And thanks to Wolverine’s hearing I could hear what the one with a fin was saying. “He may have been your father boy, but he wasn’t your daddy. I’m sorry I didn’t do none of it right. I’m damn lucky you’re my boy.” he said as he put something on the other man.

“Yondu?” the other asked.

That’s when I picked up on Yondu’s plan. He was going to sacrifice himself to save Peter Quill or Star-Lord. So, using the same method that Fitz said that he loved I took off and reached the two of them before they broke the atmosphere. And teleported us to the only place in the area that had brain waves hoping that it was safe and I didn’t end up in a wall. As it turned out it was Yondu’s spaceship and we had got lucky and we hadn’t ended up in a wall. Realizing that Yondu was still wearing some type of jetpack I stopped time, before he sent the three of us into the ceiling taking it off him and teleporting it off the ship and time started again.

“That was too close for comfort,” I said as the two of them started getting up as the people on the ship looked on dumbfounded at how three grown men could just appear in front of them.

“I am Groot?” a baby tree looking thing said. I knew who he was and what he said.

“I’m S-Class. But you can call me David.” I said looking at him.

“I am Groot?” he asked.

“Of course I can understand you, Groot. And why are you swearing so much?” I asked.

“It’s a bad habit. We are going to have to talk to him about. But how did you save them?” a raccoon asked.

He was Rocket Raccoon a member of the Guardians of the Galaxy. He was a genetically modified raccoon. The other Guardians of the Galaxy were there too. Peter Quill was the leader. Then there was Gamora, she was raised by Thanos to be an assassin, she escaped from his clutches with the help of the other Guardians. And Drax family was destroyed by Thanos, or to be more accurate his henchmen and now seeks his revenge. Groot is the last Floral Colossus known in existence and six months before he used most of his energy to save everyone. But thankfully he can regrow from a simple splinter and is right now a baby.

Then there are the three new members. Yondu was the man who had found Quill on Earth when he was a boy just after his mother died. And he was supposed to bring him to his father which was Ego the Living Planet which he had done before with his older siblings. When I found that part out I was shocked, to say the least, I mean how does a planet conceive a child? But when he found out that Ego was killing all of his children that he had brought to him. He decided to raise him instead. Protecting him from Ego until Ego had finally found him. And this is what had just happened.

Lastly, there was Nebula and Mantis. Nebula is the adopted sister of Gamora and another child of Thanos. She like her sister had a hatred for Thanos and wanted to see him dead. And Mantis everyone had just met, she was the servant to Ego but she had fought against him when she learned what love and friendship were thanks to the Guardians. I met all of them before and had been a member of several Guardians of the Galaxy teams and I told them that.

I also told them my story from the beginning. About being from another universe and that I now was beginning to call this universe my home, and where all my powers came from. They were all appalled by the thought that a government would do that especially Rocket who was just like me in that way. “Well anyway, when I got back to this universes Earth we were greeted with a news report about a blob attacking a small town in Missouri. So I teleported in with some Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” I said.

“Shield?” Peter asked.

“It’s the Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement and Logistics Division. But we go by S.H.I.E.L.D.” I said.

“I am Groot?” Groot asked.

“Well, they didn’t do it to me, Groot. Anyway, S.H.I.E.L.D. is run by a friend of mine so I decided to help him out. Well, when we got there I sensed the brain wave pattern of Ego the Living Planet. I knew he had to be stopped but was unaware that the Guardians of the Galaxy existed here...or he was your father. I mean he wasn’t your father in any universe that I’ve been to before.” I said to him.

“I’m special.” Peter joked and everyone smiled.

“Anyway, I traced Ego back to the source. And showed up when Yondu was doing his kamikaze bid to save your life. That’s when I thought I should step in and save him. And got lucky that we didn’t end up inside a wall, but that’s beside the point.” I joked to everyone.

“What do you mean inside a wall?” Peter asked.

“It’s nothing to worry about now,” I said.

“Thank you but I’m not sure I’m worth saving.” Yondu said.

“Don’t think that,” I said.

“You don’t even know me, boy.” Yondu said to me.

“I do know you Yondu. I may not know this version of you. But I know you. You may make mistakes, go down the wrong path sometimes but in the end, you will ALWAYS do the right thing. You saved Quill, you protected him from Ego. Even after he left you and the Ravagers, you kept an eye on him. Like you told Peter YOU were more of a father to him then Ego was. Don’t let anyone tell you any different.” I said to him.

“Thank you,” he said with a grateful smile.

That’s when I noticed Nebula wanted to leave and take down Thanos. “Nebula I know what you’re thinking. You want to leave and start to try and take down Thanos. But no one can take down the mad titan by themselves.” I said to her.

“But someone has to,” she said.

“You are right, but not now. Groot is still a baby. And there is a group of heroes on Earth that can help us out but everything that I’ve read about them tells me that they aren’t ready to do this yet. But in a few years, they will be. And they already want revenge on Thanos too.” I said.

“Why?” Rocket asked.

“Simple Thanos sent the Chitauri after the Earth a couple of years ago. It nearly killed an entire city. So they would be happy to help but as I said they’re not ready. Plus there are more heroes being born or created every day. So it’s only a matter of time before all of our forces are ready to do this. So please have a little patience?” I asked.

“No promises,” she said looking at me.

“Where did you go?” May asked after I teleported back to Earth.

“The blob kind of imploded,” Clarice said to me

“That was you wasn’t it babe?” Skye said coming up to me giving me a kiss, Laura not far behind her.

“Nope,” I said with a smile.

“Then who did it?” Claire asked after she and Clarice kissed me in turns.

“It was the Guardians of the Galaxy,” I said with a smile. I looked up into the sky, hoping that they would stay safe. Because I knew Thanos was going to come for us one day. And I hoped we would have enough time to prepare for it.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 09:10:38 PM by CaptainNinnin »

The following users thanked this post: Starman

Starman

Re: Marvel Love Chapter 8
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 03:24:37 AM »
You keep me leaving at the edge of my seat wanting more. Nice seeing Thanos make a big appearance. I just re-watched IW and was thinking about him.

The following users thanked this post: CaptainNinnin

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA