Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Marvel Love Chapter 9  (Read 6623 times)

CaptainNinnin

• Author
  • I love writing both fanfiction and erotica.
Marvel Love Chapter 9
« on: January 07, 2019, 12:54:26 PM »
Summary and Disclaimer
This is set in a version of the MCU. But with the addition of some new characters, concepts, and other franchises. Including all of the MCU movies AND TV shows and a few other things too. I DO NOT own any characters that I myself have not come up with and the rightful owners are Disney, FOX (for right now), and others. No copyright infringement intended.

Chapter 9
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. “The Gathering”

“Okay, I need to talk to you. Alone.” I said to May. She and I went to a secluded area of the Playground.

“I’ve got a small problem,” I said to her.

“What is it?” she asked.

“I need advice about something,” I said looking a bit nervous.

“Just tell me what it is,” she said getting a little perturbed.

“I am a huge comic, manga and anime fan among other geeky things too. So when I have some free time I go to various comic book shops and buy new comics and manga. Also, find new anime and other things to watch.” I said.

“Is this going anywhere?” she asked.

“Well today when I was leaving the comic book shop, a woman bumped into me spilling her drink on me. She felt so guilty that she brought me another t-shirt. Well, we were talking and laughing and having a good time. Then she kissed me and gave me her phone number.” I said.

“First did you check if she was targeting you?” she asked.

“Yes, when she bumped into me it was an accident. And I went into her mind again after she kissed me. And I got an image of her and me in front of a fireplace having sex. Nothing about S.H.I.E.L.D., HYDRA or anything else we might care about, just sex.” I said.

“Then did you tell your girlfriends about this?” she asked.

“Well yeah. They all say the same thing.” I said.

“What’s that?” she asked curious now.

“Call her. But I’ve never been in this situation before.” I said.

“What do you mean?” she asked with a small smile.

“I’ve never had a woman give me their number before. And I’ve never had a relationship like I have with these women. I love them so much that I don’t want to date anyone else. But I really had a good time with her and I don’t want to miss out on something that I might love. So what do I do?” I asked.

“Well, to be honest, I would call her,” she said.

“Really why?” I asked.

“Because of what Skye, Claire, Laura, Clarice, and Sarah said. They are telling you to call her. If they have that much faith in your relationship that they’re telling the man that they love to openly try and date another woman, means that they love and trust you. And the only reason that you’re not calling her is that you’re scared that this woman would reject you down the road. And you’ll never know until you try.” she said and walked away.

“David. I’m glad that you called me.” Stacy Keibler said. She is a very attractive blonde woman with two of the longest legs I had ever seen. She recently moved to California to pursue a career in acting.

“Yeah so am I,” I said giving her a hug.

“What do you have planned for this mystery date?” she asked me as we started to walk to a bench and sat down.

“Well before we do anything I need you to watch this video,” I said pulling out my phone.

“A video of what?” she asked with a smile.

“A video that may make you slap my face and walk away,” I said.

She took the phone curiously and pressed the play icon. “Hey. Hi. I really don’t know how to start this video. I guess by saying that the only reason I’m doing this is because of the man you are with right now. I didn’t want you to find this out until after you two had been dating for a while, but he was adamant about this. So please don’t leave him standing there with a handprint on his face. My name is Skye. And...I am one of five women that David is dating.” Skye said and Stacy looked right at me.

“Now I know what you must be thinking. But he is a great guy. And his reason for him always wanting this kind of relationship is so sweet. Let him tell you that before you make your decision about what to do next because I can tell you that he’s worth it. Well anyway, I hope I will meet you in person someday. Bye.” Skye said as the video ended.

“Why would you tell me this now?” Stacy asked looking at me.

“Because I was surprised by the whole thing when we first kissed and you left me your number. I mean I have never been in that situation before. And I didn’t want to lie to you about this or them. They are a big part of my life. So where we go from here includes them.” I said.

“And what is this reason that you’re dating five women and want me to be the sixth?” Stacy asked.

“It’s not why I’m dating five women and want you to be the sixth. But the reason why I always WANTED this kind of relationship and why I never thought I would get it. And it all has to do with deer.” I said.

“Excuse me?” Stacy asked confused.

“Deer you know the cute little creatures in Disney movies.” I joked.

“I know what deer are,” she said with a smile.

“Deer are very important to me. I was raised by my biological grandparents. I love them so much that I call them and think of them as my Mom and Dad. And they met deer hunting. She worked for a family friend of his and she needed a ride home. And they were together for 61 years before he passed away.

“Did you know that one buck has at least two does? And they are not the only animals that have such relationships. I love animals and I learned from them, so I’ve always wanted a relationship like that. But I never actively sought it out. I thought I would when the time came when I found a woman that I was in love with so much that I knew we would be together forever. But then I met Skye.” I said.

“Love at first sight?” she asked she was smiling and I was wondering if that was a good or a bad thing.

“We only knew each other for a few days, and it was already the most intense and meaningful relationship that either of us had ever had. So I really didn’t care if I ever had that kind of relationship.” I said.

“Then how did we get here?” she asked.

“Claire fell into our lives and we both were aroused both physically and mentally. This was a first for Skye. Then I went home and brought them with me and I met and fell in love with Laura, Clarice, and Sarah.

“Everyone else fell in love with me for various reasons. I didn’t have to worry about what they would think about my relationship with the other girls because they knew about them before we even kissed. That’s another reason why I wanted Skye to make that video you deserved to make the same decision that they made. And right now my stomach is in knots. Because I think that someday you could be at my side when or if this happens again. And I am so nervous about what you’re going to say.” I said looking her in the eyes.

“Well, one thing IS on my mind,” she said handing me back my phone and standing up.

“And what is that?” I asked about to throw up.

“That you have nothing planned for our MYSTERY date. Because you look like you’re about to hurl all over my shoes. So I’LL pick where we are going on our first date. But date number two is all on you.” she said giving me a kiss. I almost fainted with relief but she pulled me up and started to drag me away.

“Why are you so nervous baby?” I asked her.

“Because you numbskull this is the first time that I’m going to meet your other girlfriends,” Stacy said to me as she drove us out to the beach where we were going to be having this momentous occasion.

“Stacy, honey they love you already,” I said.

“Why would they I’m dating their boyfriend?” she said eyeing the road.

“Because they love how happy you’ve made me. Besides, they were the ones that wanted me to call you back the minute I told them about you.” I said.

“I hope their opinion of me doesn’t change before the day’s over,” she said as she pulled into a parking space.

“Hi, baby,” Skye said giving me a kiss.

“And you must be Stacy Keibler. It’s nice to finally meet you.” Skye said giving her a hug.

“Likewise,” Stacy said. Skye lead us to a picnic table where the others where.

“Stacy you know Skye. The blonde is Claire, the woman standing next to her is Laura Kinney, the one in the pink sundress is Clarice Ferguson and the woman who looks like Skye but is NOT her sister is Sarah Vale. Ladies this is Stacy Keibler.” I said introducing everyone.

“Hi.” everyone said. And we all started to talk and get to know each other when I noticed something.

“X-23, I thought you said that you got away clean?” I asked Laura.

“What?” Stacy asked but everyone else was getting ready for a fight.

“I thought I did but they’re here,” she said.

“What are you guys talking about?” Stacy asked.

“Okay, something is about to happen that might change your mind about this relationship. But you need to listen to everything that we say.

“Skye stay by Stacy’s and Networks side protect them. Network you need to turn off the video feeds in the area and notify the Director about what is happening. Blink and Singularity you provide long range back up. X-23 you and I are going to show these A.I.M. idiots why it was a bad idea to attack us. Especially today of all days. Ready?” I asked.

“Ready,” they said together. Stacy looked confused and scared.

“Go,” I said. Laura and I drew out our claws with matching snikt sounds.

Stacy screamed at the sight of this but then she noticed Claire’s body had become a star chart and Clarice was holding out her hands. And a teleportation warp opened in front of Laura and me with another above a group of people that were pulling out guns. You could see them doing so in the portal more than you could from this distance.

We leaped into the portal and sliced through the first couple of guys’ guns. Before the rest could react to this I retracted my claws and went into my Colossus mode and started to punch as many of them as I could get my hands on. Laura was slicing through gun after gun even stabbing a guy in the arm.

There were about ten gunmen when we started now there was only three left barely conscious when Director Coulson got to the scene, they were all tied up facing the ground. “I thought that we had dealt with this little threat,” he said looking at the injured and tied up.

“So did we. But they had other plans in mind.” Skye said.

“How did they find you guys?” May asked.

“Well, they saw X-23 waiting for us. They realized that she was waiting for something. When we showed up and started to have a fun day at the beach they got extra pissed. That’s when X-23 and I got their scents and I also picked up their anger in their minds. And all hell broke loose.” I said.

“That’s right you were supposed to have the ‘GATHERING’ today weren’t you?” Coulson said to me.

“Is that what everyone is calling it?” I asked.

“Yup,” May said with a small smirk.

“Well, I don’t know if we’re going to have any more ‘GATHERINGS’ after today,” I said looking at Stacy sitting at the very same picnic table we were having so much fun at earlier, all alone now. The girls were all talking to the agents while shooting Stacy looks that clearly said that they were worried about her but couldn’t do anything for her right now.

“S-Class…David go tell her everything.” Coulson said to me.

“What about our secrets?” I asked.

“Sometimes we have to break the rules for those who matter the most. If you believe she is trustworthy then tell her everything that you have to.” Coulson said putting a hand on my shoulder.

“Thank you, Phil,” I said and went over to her.

“Hello, Stacy,” I said sitting down across from her.

“What the hell happened? No one has told me a damn thing. So please tell me what happened?” she said with tears in her eyes.

“Okay, what happened here is that Skye, Laura, Clarice, Sarah and I work for S.H.I.E.L.D.,” I said.

“S.H.I.E.L.D. fell when it was revealed that HYDRA had infiltrated it,” she said.

“That is true. But some who are loyal to what S.H.I.E.L.D. was supposed to stand for are remaking it. And we work for the new S.H.I.E.L.D., we operate in the shadows. And we are trying to clean up the mess that HYDRA left behind. One of which is that some OTHER former S.H.I.E.L.D. agents have remade a group called A.I.M. Laura and a small team tried to take them down.

“We thought that she got away clean. But she didn’t. While the girls were waiting for us they found them and because they were talking about how they’ve wanted this meeting to happen for a while. They wanted to know or take what the meeting was about.” I said.

“And what about those powers you and they have?” she asked.

“Claire or Singularity is a pocket universe. She can change her body from that blonde bombshell to a star chart with several powers. And Laura, Clarice, Sarah and I are mutants. That means that when we went through puberty we got powers. Sarah or Network has the power to talk to and control digital media. Clarice or Blink can open teleportation warps. Laura or X-23 can heal and is a clone of a friend of mine. And she has an adamantium skeleton. This means that her skeleton is coated with a metal. It was given to her by her government.

“And then there’s me. The thing that you got to know is that all four of us are not from THIS universe. We came here from our universe. I bring this up because of my powers. I HAD the power to control my DNA to the point where I could become animals. But I was attacked by my government and changed to be a superweapon. I have 32 different powers.” I said taking a deep breath. “The reason I didn’t tell you this is because if we were to have children they would more than likely have some kind of powers once they went through puberty. Right now you are probably thinking of running away. I won’t blame you.” I said starting to tear up.

“Is that what you were hiding from me? The fact that you work for this new ‘S.H.I.E.L.D.’ and are a ‘mutant’?” she asked.

“Yes. As for the S.H.I.E.L.D. stuff I believe in what we are doing. It is to protect the people of this world. I didn’t tell you because I couldn’t. And in my universe mutants are looked down on. No woman like you wants to have a relationship with someone like me. All I know...is that I don’t want to lose you. But I already feel like I have.” I said with a tear running down my cheek. She put her hand on mine.

“No you haven’t baby,” she said and I started to cry as we shared a sweet and passionate kiss.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 09:27:53 PM by CaptainNinnin »

The following users thanked this post: Starman

Starman

Re: Marvel Love Chapter 9
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 10:19:26 PM »
Awesome, great to see another chapter.

The following users thanked this post: CaptainNinnin

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA