Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Christina and Lynn's Adventure  (Read 2289 times)

Sign54

Christina and Lynn's Adventure
« on: August 13, 2023, 05:50:14 PM »
By Sign54
Celebrities present: Christina Hendricks, Lynn Gunn

Tags, Futa, Futa on Futa, Anal, analingus
Note: They are already friends here and already know they have penises, for a change in pace, Christina is bi but leans towards people with penises while Lynn is gay, but almost exclusively into women  with penises.
 Note: They are already friends here and already know they have penises, for a change in pace, Christina is bi but leans towards people with penises while Lynn is gay, but almost exclusively into women with penises.
      One late afternoon in 2021, Christina Hendricks invited her singer friend, PVRIS frontwoman Lynn Gunn over and heard knocking. Christine opened the door and said, “Hi Lynn, welcome to my house. Is there anything you’d like.” Christina wore a soft white dress, while Lynn showed her midriff in a low-cut tank top and tight pants.
        Lynn was invited in, and Christina was overjoyed as she hadn’t had guests over in a while, let alone a young blonde singer who also was a “woman like her”.  Christina asked Lynn, “Would you like to get settled in” and Lynn nodded upon hearing that.
       Christina opened her liquor cabinet and asked her what she was doing because she couldn’t tour now.  Lynn said, “I’ve been playing with drums, video games, and myself.”
       Christina said as she was pouring a glass of red wine for herself and for Lynn, “What do you think about when you play with yourself? Lynn stuttered and said, “Uhm, you.” The conversation started getting steamier as Lynn started to harden.
          Christina then teased her and winked “You know I am hot, and am I the reason you discovered you like girls?” The middle-aged woman as she took a sip of wine.  Lynn then said, “Yeah, I saw that scene where you flashed yourself to Mal, and I realized I was gay.” Christina then winks and says “Am I getting you hard right now” to Lynn.
          Lynn gulped as she was overwhelmed by the sensation, especially given an older woman was bossing her around. At least she knew that she also had a penis as she felt more comfortable around women like her.       
      Christina told Lynn to strip for her and Christina then said in her sweet voice to  “strip for Mommy”. The singer stripped off her tank top first and then unhooked her own bra; freeing her boobs. She then took off her pants and she was visibly hard through her boxers. Lynn, thankfully, had already taken her shoes and socks off when she had entered the house, and Christina was already barefoot.  Christina smiled as she saw Lynn was horny, and she was starting to harden under her own dress.
       Christina then smirked “Lynn, be a good girl and twerk for me, act like you are picking up a girl at a bar” The singer obeyed and giggled a bit and did precisely that. Christina’s body started feeling a rush of blood through it, and her penis became visible through her dress.
        Lynn decided to briefly stop tweeting and then whisper in Christina’s ear, “Will you eat my ass, it’s clean, and it’ll help me relax some”. Christina nodded. The older woman got on her knees as the younger woman got in position.
       As Christina started licking her and her taint, Lynn felt horny and ticklish as her hole was eaten out. Knowing her own body, Christina was applying what she had guys do to her, and she wasn’t the least bit disappointed. Christina loved controlling the younger woman and had an even bigger plan.
       Christina did not stop and wanted to get Lynn to the edge. Lynn loved the sensations of it, but she struggled to not cum. Christina whispered to her, “Gay girl, I control you,” as she started to stroke Lynn.  Lynn whined and wad, desperate not to cum. Just when Lynn felt her testicles start to tighten, Christina yelled, “Bedroom!!!”
       Lynn was grumpy she didn’t get to cum, but she knew what would happen next.  She obeyed Christina, and they went to the bedroom. Christina decided to strip out of her dress, unhook her own bra and reveal her pink boxers with a bulge much larger than Lynn’s. Lynn was salivating at Christina, who said, “Do you want to see my ginger shaft?” to Lynn. Lynn nodded and took off her underwear. The two women were both butt-naked and hard.
       Christina whispered in Lynn’s ear, “You get on all fours, honey, as I go lube up!!!” Lynn was ready to be bred in her ass, especially by an older woman like her. Christina then returned, after lubing up her dick, and said, “Are you ready?”. The blonde was ready for this and nodded, smiling.
        Christina got ready to mount her as got into position. She was slow and gentle and said, “Princess, I’ll be slow at first,” as she slowly stuck the tip into Lynn. Lynn grunted a bit as Christina slowly did not tear the singer’s anal tissue.
        The curvy goddess pushed more of her dick into the singer’s blonde ass every time she thrust into Lynn, with more force each time. Lynn felt more and more submissive to the older woman as she felt her overpower her. She reminded herself that women with bigger dicks are dominant over those with smaller ones like her, and whined “Don’t stop fucking me” to Christina.
       Lynn still needed a release and tried to put one of her hands on her penis, but Christina grabbed her arm and pinned it down as she continued to thrust the younger woman. Christina then told her, “I cum before you cum” to remind her who was boss. Lynn was sweating profusely all over, given that a curvy older woman was fucking her.
   As the women continued fucking, Christina then pressed her boobs against Lynn’s back as she grabbed Lynn’s smaller boobs from behind and touched the singer’s nipples The increased intimacy turned on both women intensely, and their balls even clashed as Christina thrust.  Eventually, Christina felt her balls tighten and told Lynn. “I’m close, I’m going to come in your tight little butt”. Lynn was close, too, trying to hold it desperately.
   Christina then said, “I’m gonna cum” as she sniffed and kissed Lynn’s hair while stroking her skin from behind. Moments later, before Lynn could do anything, Christina shot her hot, stinky cum into the singer’s anus in large streams. Lynn meanwhile was told by Christina, “Please cum” and Lynn came on the bedsheets and made a huge mess despite having a much smaller dick than the ginger actress. 
   Christina then finished her last load and slowly withdrew from Lynn shortly after Lynn had finished her own load. Lynn then asked, still with cum leaning out of her butthole, “Christina, you were amazing, I’d never been with a girl like you before. Christina then winked “I am older, have more experience, and used to pound my ex-hubby like this every night “. The two women cuddled, cleaned up, got dressed, and made dinner together, keeping their secret little affair alive with future encounters.

« Last Edit: December 07, 2023, 09:15:39 AM by Sign54 »

The following users thanked this post: Dyldom

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA