Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Marvel Love Chapter 19  (Read 7055 times)

CaptainNinnin

• Author
  • I love writing both fanfiction and erotica.
Marvel Love Chapter 19
« on: January 17, 2019, 02:30:05 PM »
Summary and Disclaimer
This is set in a version of the MCU. But with the addition of some new characters, concepts, and other franchises. Including all of the MCU movies AND TV shows and a few other things too. I DO NOT own any characters that I myself have not come up with and the rightful owners are Disney, FOX (for right now), Warner Bros., and others. No copyright infringement intended.

Chapter 19
Batman: The Begining Part 1

“David, where are you?” Barbara asked into her phone. “You usually pick up. But anyway when you get this could you call me? There’s something that I want to ask you.” she said.

“What could that be, I wonder?” I said.

“David,” she said, turning around and hugging me.

“Hey, baby,” I said, giving her a kiss.

“What are you doing here?” she asked with a huge smile.

“Well, I wanted to meet his new girlfriend,” Skye said, coming up to the two of us.

When Barbara realized that Skye was there she got really nervous. I started to laugh inwardly. “Why do all of the girls do that when they meet you for the first time?” I asked, smiling.

“I don’t know. Am I that threatening?” Skye laughed.

“D-David is always talking about you. A-And I really want you to like me.” Barbara said timidly.

“You don’t have to worry about that sweetie. He loves you, that’s all that matters to me.” Skye said with a smile. Barbara smiled from relief after hearing that.

“What is it that you wanted to ask me?” I asked again.

“Well, we’ve been talking two, three times a day ever since we met. And it got me thinking about the fact that all we did was make love when I was there visiting my cousin. Don’t get me wrong I LOVE being with you, more than I ever thought possible. But I want more than a physical relationship. So I know that this is short notice but could you be my date for the party that the Atlantic City Aquarium is throwing tonight?” she asked nervously.

“What about Skye?” I asked.

“Look she’s right you two need this.” Skye started but Barbara kissed her, right smack on the lips.

“You can be my OTHER date,” Barbara said with a smile.

Barbara had a friend who owns a tailor shop. She came up with two beautiful dresses. Barbara’s was a strapless black dress that showed off her cleavage and stopping just above the knees. And Skye’s was a plunging black dress. The both of them wanted me to match the two of them so I was wearing a black tuxedo with a black undershirt. When I saw them for the first time I knew that the night was going to end with all these clothes spread all over the floor and the three of us making love.

“So how is your half of this date going?” I asked Skye while we watched Barbara laughing with some of the Atlantic Cities upper echelons.

“I can see what you see in her. She’s sexy, smart and intelligent.” Skye said, staring at her too.

“So, do you want to have a threesome later?” I asked with a smile.

“That all depends on how tired I am after she’s done with me,” Skye said with a little smile. I kissed her.

“Well, well. What do we have here?” Tony asked as him and his girlfriend Pepper Potts walked up to us.

“What is a douche with a pretty lady? Did I get it? Did I get it?” I asked Tony. Pepper and Skye started to smile.

“Funny. You do know I can revoke S-Class’s membership with the Avengers.” Tony said.

“And why would you do that?” Barbara asked coming back to the two of us.

“That’s just Tony being Tony. How do you know each other?” Pepper asked us.

“I worked with Tony, Steve and a guy named Peter Quill a while back. And these two are my girlfriends Barbara Gordon and Skye. And my name is Charles David Hall.” I said introducing us.

“Two girlfriends?” she asked.

“No, it’s seven right?” Tony said.

“Eight,” Skye corrected.

“Barbara here is my eighth girlfriend,” I said with a smile, putting my arm around her waist.

“How does that work?” another voice asked.

We looked around and there stood Bruce Wayne aka Batman. And he wasn’t alone; he was with Richard John “Dick” Grayson or Nightwing, Stephanie Brown or Batgirl, Terrence “Terry” McGinnis or Batman Beyond and young Tim Drake or Robin. They were all here and I knew that Barbara was Batwoman.

“Very well Bruce,” Barbara said with a smile.

“Hello I’m-” Bruce began.

“Bruce Wayne owner of Wayne Enterprises. And these would be what some would call the strays that you took in. But the truth is you gave them a home when they needed it. And helped them become the people that stand before us today.” I said.

At this point, there was an explosion and some laughing. “Damn it. Tony, did you bring your suit?” I asked.

“Just the one that I’m wearing,” he said.

“And the Batman family only brought tuxes and dresses. Though you do look good in yours’ baby. So I guess it’s up to me.” I said.

“Tablecloth,” Skye said pointing out the table.

“What are you doing?” Bruce asked me as I ducked underneath the table.

“Showing you how to become a quick change artist in just 527 simple steps. And all for the low low price of two billion dollars.” I joked as I emerged out from under the table in my Colossus mode.

“Tony you better call one of your suits here or the Batman family find some tablecloths because I can’t take on the Joker and Harley Quinn by myself,” I said.

“How did he know who we were?” Terry asked as all of the Batman family went running out to get their suits from the car that Bruce had just summoned using his watch.

“My guess is he met all of us on his journey through the Omniverse,” Barbara said.

“But why didn’t he tell you he knew?” Dick asked.

“Because he found out that first night you two made love. And he felt guilty for routing around in your head.” Skye said running alongside all of them.

“That makes sense,” Barbara said as the two shared a smile.

“Who the hell are you?” Joker asked, seeing me.

“No, that’s not the question,” I said.

“Okay. What the hell are you?” he asked.

“Still not the question,” I said.

“Okay, I’ll bite. What is the question?” Harley asked.

“The question is...why are there two clowns here and there not even doing anything remotely funny?” I said to the two of them who were both stunned.

“I mean you’ve been here for a few minutes and you haven’t slipped on any banana peels. And where is the seltzer bottle? And why did you get rid of the red noses? You know the one that you squeeze and it makes the honking noises.

“And then there are your outfits. You look like you’re going to the funeral of the jokes that you’re telling. Then there’s her. Red and black work for you; and on behalf of all men thank you for wearing that skin-tight outfit. But pick a theme, would you. I mean the club on your chest goes with the club you’re carrying. But then you have a spade, diamond, and heart on there too.” I went on a long-winded joke as I pulled out some playing cards.

“If you’re going to use any kind of weapon you should use something like these,” I said starting to do some fancy shuffling that I had learned from a friend of mine named Gambit.

“I mean there’s so much you can do with these. Like this.” I said throwing them all after I charged each and every one of them to explode.

When they did, it sent the two of them flying. She went into the wall hard which knocked her out on impact. At this time the Batman family and Tony wearing his Iron Man armor came on the scene. Joker, realizing that he couldn’t go up against all of us started to flee, leaving the unconscious Harley Quinn behind.

“Where were you five minutes ago? I had to do the longest winded joke of my life.” I joked. Batwoman and Skye, who had grabbed some weapons that Bruce had, started to laugh.

“I’m glad to see that we finally got one of them off the streets.” Police Commissioner James Gordon said as he turned to Batman and said. “Great job Batman.”

“It wasn’t me. It was him.” Batman said, eyeing me.

“How did he capture her?” he asked.

“Unless I became invisible you know I can hear you right? And if I did become invisible point me to the nearest women’s locker room.” I joked as both Skye and Batwoman hit me playfully.

“The truth is the Joker isn't used to people joking back with him. I started joking with him thinking that he would get mad. This is why I wanted everyone here as soon as I started joking. But he was a deer caught in the headlights. So I kept going, by the time I pulled out the playing cards I thought the shit was about to hit the fan. But I charged ‘em and threw ‘em. She hit the wall knocking her out then you guys showed up. To sum up I got extremely lucky.” I said.

“You’re damned right.” a female voice said. We turned to look at her. And it was Laura Kinney in her X-23 costume. That included a small mask that would barely hide her identity.

“X-23,” I said as she came up to me and gave me a kiss.

“So you are dating more than this woman and my daughter.” Commissioner Gordon said with a look of displeasure. I had met him earlier while we were walking around doing a meet and greet at the party. I was still in my Colossus mode but I wasn’t surprised by the fact that he knew who I was.

“You’re just like your daughter sir. She figured him out as soon as she saw him too. But what’s with the look?” Skye asked curiously.

“It’s just that, while I’m thrilled that she has finally found a MAN that she is in love with. But I can’t help but wonder if the only reason why she’s dating you is that you have other girlfriends,” he said with a frown. He still had no idea that his daughter was standing right next to Skye. She looked like she was about to cry.

“Sir, while she does enjoy the company of my girlfriends. That’s not why she’s dating me. I love her and she loves me. And the truth is that even if she leaves me tomorrow for a woman, I love her and I want her to be the happiest she could ever possibly be. Isn’t it the same way for you sir?” I asked him.

“Yes, I do. I guess I still haven’t dealt with my own feelings about all of this,” he said with a sigh.

“I hope that I haven’t been making her feel like I couldn’t love her or want to see her happy without it being with a man. I guess I always wanted to have all the moments that every other father has with their daughters,” he said.

“I’m sure she knows sir,” I said with a smile as Skye took Batwoman’s hand and gave it a squeeze. She looked like she was about to cry again but not from sadness but joy.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2020, 01:28:44 AM by CaptainNinnin »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Starman

Cadeauxxx

Re: Marvel Love Chapter 19
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2019, 03:01:27 AM »
You are a machine with these stories. Nice work getting Batman in there.  ;)
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: CaptainNinnin

CaptainNinnin

• Author
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2019, 11:54:21 AM »

Not really I wrote some of these chapters years ago. But I was too afraid that no one would like them. And if you liked this wait until you see how I'm going to bring in Superman and the Lantern Corp. And thanks for the love. ;D

Starman

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2019, 04:49:35 PM »

Not really I wrote some of these chapters years ago. But I was too afraid that no one would like them. And if you liked this wait until you see how I'm going to bring in Superman and the Lantern Corp. And thanks for the love. ;D

I love reading your work, post it all on here. Looks like other people besides me enjoy it too.

The following users thanked this post: CaptainNinnin

CaptainNinnin

• Author
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2019, 05:07:49 PM »

I love reading your work, post it all on here. Looks like other people besides me enjoy it too.

Thank you so much. ;D

Starman

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2019, 05:16:46 PM »

Thank you so much. ;D

No problem! Grateful to be here reading your stuff.  :)

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA