Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Marvel Love Chapter 24  (Read 5665 times)

CaptainNinnin

• Author
  • I love writing both fanfiction and erotica.
Marvel Love Chapter 24
« on: January 22, 2019, 03:03:45 PM »
Summary and Disclaimer
This is set in a version of the MCU. But with the addition of some new characters, concepts, and other franchises. Including all of the MCU movies AND TV shows and a few other things too. I DO NOT own any characters that I myself have not come up with and the rightful owners are Disney, FOX (for right now), Warner Bros., and others. No copyright infringement intended.

Chapter 24
Superman: The Journey Begins Part 2

“I appreciate that you’re checking up on me Mr. Stark but would you please leave.” Lex Luthor said to Tony. They were at Luthor Corp and Lex was trying to get Tony, Steve, and Skye out. At that point, there was an explosion.

“Why do explosions always follow you Stark?” Lex asked as they turned around.

There was a gang of at least a hundred cyborgs. “Who are you?” Steve asked. Tony and Steve didn’t want to make it obvious that they didn’t trust Lex so they left all their weapons a safe distance away. Skye was to call me as Tony summoned their weapons. This was exactly what was happening right now.

“We are a cyberpunk gang led by Overmind.” one of them said.

“And Luthor Corp will fall to our might.” another said.

At this point, there were six blurred images and at least ten cyborgs were taken out. “Who did that?” Lex asked.

“We did,” Superboy said. Everyone looked up. And there in the sky were six individuals. Four of which were wearing red and blue with an S on their chests. The other two were Singularity and me; I was in my Iceman mode. But this time I had ice wings too. And all of us were flying.

“And you would be?” Tony asked, already knowing the answer to four of us of course.

“It’s me...S-Class,” I said to him shocked that he didn’t recognize me.

“S-Class? How many modes do you have?” Steve asked with a smile.

“Five: Magma, Colossus, Iceman, Flame, and Bling,” Skye said smiling up at me.

“Yes. And everyone here can fly so I included my own wings to the Iceman mode.” I said to them.

“And you five?” Steve asked. Again Steve knew who four of the five were and like Tony had no clue who Singularity was.

“I am Singularity. And I am this man’s and woman's lover.” Singularity said.

“Singularity we’ve had this conversation before,” Skye said smiling up at her.

“Private time is private time,” I said smiling at her.

“Guy’s it’s our first time out do you mind?” Superboy joked.

“Technically it’s Singularity’s first time on this type of stage too,” I said to him.

“Really?” Superman asked.

“Yes,” she said.

“And who are you four?” Lex asked, looking at them.

“I am Superman,” Clark said.

“Superwoman,” Kara said.

“Superboy,” Conner said.

“And I am Supergirl,” Mia said.

“So you’re an alien Super Family?” Lex asked with a scowl.

“It doesn’t matter who you are, you will all fall to the might of Overmind.” one of the cyberpunks said to us.

“That’s what you think,” Superboy said as the fight got underway. Superman, Superwoman, Superboy, and Supergirl were fighting off five at a time. But Steve and Tony couldn’t believe their eyes.

“I’ve only seen him fight like that with Wonder Woman,” Steve said, seeing Singularity and I fighting. Like with Wonder Woman and X-23 she and I were fighting like we were in each other’s heads. When she was about to be attacked without even turning around I fired off a plasma blast, while I was freezing another with an ice blast.

“Wonder Woman? I’ve only seen him like this with X-23.” Tony said as about ten guys were trying to sneak up on me, and she created a gravitational vortex just outside my range sucking them all up. While they were screaming I held up my hands and froze them in that clumped up ball. And she removed the vortex and let them fall to the ground in a frozen ball. And we went back to work.

“That is true, you see-” Skye started.

“David is in sync with four of his girlfriends-” Singularity continued as she flew overhead.

“But Skye still didn’t see that she was one of them until I told her.” I finished as I punched one that was going after them.

“Am I ever going to live that down?” Skye asked with a smile.

“No.” both Singularity and I said as we went back to work.

As this was going on all of the Superman family was doing great against these cyborgs. But I spotted one going after Supergirl in her blind spot and fired off a plasma blast sending him flying. She turned, looked and mouthed the words thank you before going after another. It took a few minutes but we finally beat down the last of these cyborgs.

“That was amazing,” Skye said, coming up to me. I could tell that she wanted to give me a hug and kiss so I changed into my Bling mode with my mouth as flesh so we could do both.

“How is it possible that you can change your form like that?” Lex asked coming up to all of us.

“Wouldn’t you like to know? Now if you’ll excuse us MR. LUTHOR .” I said as I teleported everyone out of there and back to an Avengers base in New York.

“Why did you teleport us out of there?” Superboy asked.

“Why are you complaining?” Supergirl asked.

“Well, I wanted to make sure that everyone was alright?” he said, clearly thinking about something else.

“You just wanted to show off some more,” Superwoman said with a smile. And everyone started to laugh.

But I was pacing back and forth. “What’s wrong with your guy?” Tony asked Skye once he noticed.

“He’s thinking,” Skye said looking at me.

“He always says when he gets like this-” Claire said after turning back into that form.

“I pace when I think and I think when I pace.” all three of us said together.

“What are you thinking about?” Steve asked, watching me.

“Several things, first was Superboy a straight up clone or were there complications?” I asked, still pacing.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Superboy said.

“Tony you’re going to have to run a DNA test on Superboy,” I said.

“Why?” Superman asked.

“Simple when you finished introducing yourselves Lex said: So you’re an alien Super Family? ALIEN , he knew you were from another planet. And in some universes, they couldn’t get a complete Kryptonian DNA sample. So they had to merge what they did have with a human. The human that they used was the human that sponsored the project: Lex Luthor.” I said to everyone.

The possibility of this stunned everyone. But there was still more but only Skye and Claire saw it. And as Superboy went with Tony to get his DNA test done both Skye and Claire pulled me into an alcove away from everyone else. Knowing that they wanted to talk about stuff that the Superman family couldn’t hear I stopped time. “What else?” Skye asked.

“I think my father’s been watching this universe. I need to go talk to him and while I do that you two need to look up people that worked for Lex specifically anyone that worked as a cybernetics expert.” I said.

“Are you going to be alright?” Skye asked.

“I may be angry when I get back, but otherwise I’ll be fine,” I said starting time up and teleporting out before anyone could ask where we had gone.

“Hello my son.” my father said as I showed up where we had talked about the merger of the DC superheroes.

“Save it. I have a question and I need a straight answer from you.” I said to him.

“I think I’ll let the two of you talk in private.” the Life Entity said leaving the two of us alone with a look of concern on her face.

“What is it my son?” he asked.

“Have you been watching my new universe closely?” I asked.

“What would make you ask that?” he asked.

“Just answer the question,” I said, getting angry with him.

“Yes,” he said.

“Why?” I demanded.

“To be honest I have been following you ever since I pulled you out of that wormhole,” he said.

“Is that why you started to admit that you and your people made some mistakes?” I asked.

“Yes,” he said and he took a deep breath.

“When I realized that my son was traveling the Omniverse it hit me that what we were doing was going to hurt some people like you and other multiverses as well,” he said.

“So, you’ve been making sure that I didn’t get stuck again?” I asked.

“Correct,” he said.

“Okay, I’ll forgive you this time. But you can’t keep watching me or my universe. If you want to make sure that I’m going to be fine then monitor the wormhole space.” I said to him.

“And what if you fight an enemy that is too much for you?” he asked.

“I’m in good hands with Diana, Laura, Claire, and Skye. I would hate to have to deal with them when they’re angry.” I said with a smile.

“Okay, my son. What gave it away?” he asked.

“You said that the Superman family would be up to me; remember? But then Tony forced me to go to the Kent Family Farm. That was alright but you made the reason for them not fighting crime because he was afraid of becoming Cyborg Superman and then there were cyberpunks that attacked Luthor Corp. It was too much of a coincidence for me to ignore.” I said.

“It just played out so perfectly you know,” he said with a smile.

“Yeah, I know,” I said smiling.

“I’ll do what you ask. And I’m sorry,” he said.

“I actually believe you this time. But there is one thing I got to know.” I said.

“What is it?” he asked.

“When you were watching my new home universe were you able to discover who Skye really is or what she’ll become if she goes through terrigenesis?” I asked.

“No, I wasn’t able to. Do you want me to keep looking for that answer?” he asked.

“It is tempting. But I would have to ask her if it was okay for you to do that. And if I tell her that you have been watching us...she would find a way to come here and kill you.” I said.

“Okay I won’t,” he said and we both shared a laugh.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 10:57:47 PM by CaptainNinnin »

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA