Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Samantha Fox  (Read 2965 times)

diamond_luv

Samantha Fox
« on: December 23, 2022, 11:32:13 AM »
Samantha Fox

Biography:
Samantha Karen Fox (born 15 April 1966)[1] is an English pop singer and former glamour model from East London. She rose to public attention aged 16, when her mother entered her photographs in an amateur modelling contest run by The Sunday People tabloid newspaper. After she placed second in the contest, she received an offer from The Sun to model topless on Page 3, where she made her first appearance on 22 February 1983. She continued to appear on Page 3 until 1986, becoming the most popular pin-up girl of her era, as well as one of the most photographed British women of the 1980s.

Transitioning to pop music after three years as a Page 3 girl, Fox released the single "Touch Me (I Want Your Body)" on 10 March 1986. It reached number one in Australia, Canada, Finland, Greece, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, and Switzerland, and became the first of her three Top 10 singles on the UK Singles Chart. She released her debut studio album Touch Me on 7 July 1986, which was followed by the albums Samantha Fox in 1987 and I Wanna Have Some Fun in 1988, each containing a number of international hit singles. In 1988, Fox received a Brit Award nomination for Best British Female Artist, although the award went to Alison Moyet.[citation needed] Fox's subsequent studio albums Just One Night (1991), 21st Century Fox (1997), and Angel with an Attitude (2005) were less commercially successful. Fox returned to Page 3 for a full week in 1995 as the feature celebrated its 25th anniversary, and subsequently appeared in the October 1996 edition of Playboy.

Fox has appeared in a number of films and reality television shows, and has occasionally worked as a television presenter. Although she dated a number of men in the early years of her career, including Kiss rhythm guitarist Paul Stanley and Australian fraudster Peter Foster, persistent rumours began circulating in the 1990s about her sexual orientation. In 2003, Fox publicly came out as a lesbian and acknowledged her romantic relationship with her then-manager, Myra Stratton, which lasted until Stratton's death from cancer in 2015. In 2020, Fox became engaged to her Norwegian tour manager, Linda Birgitte Olsen.

Stories on the Site:

Are Page 3 Girls the Ultimate Feminists? Pt. 1 by Cantgetenough

Media: Pictures

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Cantgetenough

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA