Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: "The Walking Slut" with Lauren Cohan  (Read 10875 times)

sammycolt

"The Walking Slut" with Lauren Cohan
« on: September 29, 2018, 05:14:55 PM »
DISCLAIMER: this story is a work of fiction and does not in any way reflect the actions or thoughts of Lauren Cohan. It is written for the enjoyment of those who read erotic material and I do not make any money from writing it.

Big thanks to all the guys who helped me with this by discussing ideas and story points, especially to Boogeyman who came up with the idea and to adept who did the proofreading. It took a while longer to complete than I had hoped, so enjoy it, guys;)

I’d love to get some feedback, either via mail or in the comment section!

Codes: MF, oral, fingering, exhib, screaming, rimming, anal, mdom
--

“Good evening! Give me a Glenmore, the older the better, please!” Lauren Cohan let out a sigh of relief as she sat down on the bar stool in the almost empty hotel bar of the ‘Hilton Los Angeles’ and put her elegant black leather purse on the seat next to hers. It was three o’clock at night and she had spent the last six hours at a gala event, smiling and chatting with producers and actors, posing for the paparazzi as she did her best to promote her hit show ‘The Walking Dead’. It wasn’t like she hadn’t had fun for a while, but after a while these events tended to get exhausting.

She had longed for a drink for over three hours now, a stiff one to take the edge off, but all she had been able to score was a glass of champagne. Even if she had managed to get her hands on more, she couldn’t have drunk it. It was a publicity event after all and getting smashed or even tipsy wasn’t an option if you wanted to be taken serious as an actress. So she had waited, she had smiled and she had talked to rude, unsympathetic people for hours, wishing she was somewhere else until she finally found that she had done her duty and had fled the scene back to her hotel where she decided to reward her discipline with a drink or two at the ‘Hilton’s’ hotel bar.

Smiling she thanked the bartender as he slid a tumbler filled with two fingers high of a honey-colored liquid over to her. Picking it up she closed her eyes and took a whiff, enjoying the scent of oak for a moment before taking a small sip. Savoring the sweet, nutty tang on her tongue she felt the stress-related tenseness fall off her body and felt herself relax.

After a moment she opened her eyes, a small smile on her lips as realization hit home that she had survived the evening. She glanced into the mirror behind the bar and allowed herself for a moment to indulge in the narcissism of admiring her own reflection. She had really brought out the big guns tonight. Her luxurious brunette hair fell in soft, smooth waves down to her shoulders, framing her stunning face. She had gone easy on the make up tonight, a light shade of pink lipstick and a subtle amount of mascara that highlighted her stunning green-grey eyes. The dress she had picked out for the occasion was something spectacular: a small, black piece that hugged every curve of her toned body, the plunging neckline revealing a good amount of cleavage and the short hem displayed a generous amount of her creamy white thighs. To round the whole thing off she wore a pair of black three inch heels that killed her feet by now, but did a great job accentuating her legs and butt. She smirked as she turned her upper body a little, watching how the shadows played in her décolleté. The dress really did a great job presenting her small b-cups, making sure they caught attention. Overall she had to say the whole evening had been a success, her attire making sure that the names ‘The Walking Dead’ and ‘Lauren Cohan’ would be all over the news tomorrow.

Satisfied Lauren took a look around. The hotel bar was almost empty, a few stray guests had a good night drink, but most of them just sat by themselves and kept quiet. However she caught a few guys who had watched her in secret, quickly looking away to avoid her eyes. She sighed and shook her head. It had been an eternity since she had gotten laid, but how was she supposed to get lucky if these men wouldn’t even dare to look her in the eyes?

She took another sip and pondered the situation. Ever since she had moved to Atlanta she had been single, her supply of good sex sparse and sporadic. The show had made her a celebrity and as it was most of the men who mustered the courage to walk up to her did so only in the interest of fucking a famous person to brag around. And that she simply couldn’t have… she was not opposed to one-night-stands – she had had her share back before she was famous and the fun was anonymous – and it didn’t offend her that men lusted after her for her looks, but the types of guys that hit on her were the ones who would give her a reputation that could kill her career.

She finished her whisky, ready to order another one when the barkeeper placed an already filled glass in front of her. Surprised she looked at him.

“From the gentlemen over there!” he said simply and nodded towards his left.

“Oh, thank you!” Lauren smiled and nodded before turning towards her benefactor. Then man who sat at the end of the bar was quite a bit older than her, Lauren guessed him to be in his mid-fifties at least, but even from the distance she felt the man’s powerful presence. His grey hair was still full the short beard gave his features an almost leonine touch, but what really mesmerized her where his eyes. They gleamed darkly in his face, looking commanding and wise at the same time as he smiled politely and lifted his glass.

Lauren lifted her own glass and smiled back, forming a silent ‘Thank you’ with her lips before taking a small sip, keeping eye contact the whole time. She couldn’t help but feel attracted by the man’s impressive aura, despite the fact that he was at least twenty years her senior, something that usually meant that she wasn’t interested. ‘Desperate slut, are we?’ she thought ironically to herself, a smirk spreading across her face. She watched with excitement as the man stood up from his stool, straightened the jacket of his expensive suit and calmly walked up to her.

“Would it be alright if I took a seat next to you?” he asked, his deep voice tanged with an accent Lauren couldn’t quite place.

“Of course!” Lauren beamed, quickly picking up her purse and placing it on the bar to make room. She lifted her glass again. “Thank you for the drink! My name is Lauren!” She offered her hand.

“My name is Pedro!” the man answered with a smile after he had taken seat next to her. He gently took her hand and to her surprise he planted a small kiss on it. “Charmed to meet you!”

Lauren felt herself blush a little, the old school gesture had taken her by surprise. Also she felt her pussy twitch of the gentle touch of his rough hands and warm lips. She lowered her eyes and grinned, mentally chastising herself for acting like a schoolgirl. “Likewise…” she finally whispered before taking another sip of her Scotch.

“May I ask where that scent is from? It sounds exotic and I can’t quite place it…”

She grinned; her accent was something many people picked up on. “I was born in the US, but grew up in England, so I guess it is some kind of mixture…”

“Very interesting, a lovely combination… Allow me to say, Lauren,” the man said, his voice a dark, erotic growl, “you are a beautiful woman!”

Lauren smiled, feeling the man’s eyes linger up and down her body, resting for a moment on the small mounds of her breasts. “Thank you, Pedro!” she looked him in the eyes, her head tilted a little and she absently noticed that her hand came up to play with her hair.

“A beautiful woman with a good taste in Scotch…”

She giggled. God, what was wrong with her? She realized she was biting her lower lip a little. She was really blatantly flirting with this man! Her pussy tingled as her mind inadvertently went to all the stuff this handsome, experienced man could do to her…

“Forgive me for asking Lauren,” Pedro said with a glint in his eye. He leaned in conspirationally, “But how much would it take for me to get an hour of private time with you?”

For a second Lauren was confused as of what he meant, then her eyes widened a little. He thought she was a prostitute! What the fuck?! Her first instinct was to throw her drink into his well-groomed face and slap him across the cheek for assuming such a thing, but then a second thought stopped her: Why not? She glanced into the mirror again, checking her dolled up reflection. A young woman sitting at a hotel bar late at night, dressed to the nines and all by herself... She didn’t know the rules of prostitution, but it seemed to her like a good way of finding wealthy John. Plus, if he thought she was a prostitute he obviously had no idea who she was, which meant that apparently she had the anonymity she had wished for. Also the taboo of selling herself for a men’s pleasure seemed like a turn-on all of a sudden, a dirty little fantasy come to life. Why the fuck not?

Pedro meanwhile cocked an eyebrow, awaiting her answer. “I hope I didn’t misread you, Lauren. I just thought a beautiful woman like yourself…”

“Oh, no no no! It’s fine!” she smiled, “An hour of my time would cost you…” for a second she pondered. She had never thought about how much she would take if she ever wanted to be a whore. Actually she found that she had no idea what was the normal rate. Improvising she said the first number that came to her mind “… a thousand dollars!” she finished with a wide smile, hoping the number was neither ridiculously high nor ridiculously low.

“A thousand dollars?!” Pedro repeated, nodding in appreciation.

Lauren decided to sell herself a little more. Softly she placed her hand on the man’s thigh and looked him deep in the eyes. “For that price I am all yours…”she whispered huskily, “We could do whatever you want…”

To her satisfaction she spotted a crack in the man’s coolness, even though it only lasted for the blink of an eye before he returned her smile. “Whatever I want, huh?” his low voice had a cheeky undertone, “I want a lot of things! A lot of dirty things…”

Lauren felt her pussy tingle. Her hand lingered up from his thigh and she grabbed his thigh, using it to pull him close and bring her lips close to his ear. “I’ll do whatever you want…”

Pedro did his best not to swallow as he heard the beautiful woman’s beautiful promise. “That sounds like an irresistible deal, Lauren!” he winked, “Shall we get out of here then?”

For a second Lauren paused, her eyes still fixed on to his with a tantalizing little smirk on her lips. Then she quickly lifted her glass and downed the remains of her second Scotch. “Lead the way, Pedro!”

Pedro nodded, the glint in his eyes intriguing as ever. He turned towards the barkeeper. “I’ll head to my room, Manuel. Put my drinks and the lady’s on my tab, please! And please send a bottle of champagne up to my room!”

“Of course, Mr. Morales! Have a good night!”

“Thank you, Manuel!” Pedro smiled as he got up from his seat. He turned towards Lauren and offered his arm to her, “Shall we?”

Lauren blushed a little as she got up, picked up her purse and grabbed the offered arm. “With pleasure…”

---

“Wow…” Lauren couldn’t help but think as Pedro opened the door to his suite and gallantly held it open for her to enter. She took a few steps inside, her eyes wandering around to take in the wide space and lavish furnishing. She had a room at the same hotel herself, it was luxurious and was very satisfied with it, but compared to this suite her room seemed tiny, almost confining. She earned good money as a star of a hit-tv-show, but she preferred to keep her spending low, knowing that in Hollywood you could go from top to bottom in no time.

Her heels rang loudly on the cool marble floor as she walked in, the sound almost echoing. The walls were decorated with pieces of modern art, photos and paintings and a huge floor-to-ceiling window faced the illuminated buildings of L.A. The furniture was tastefully selected and arranged and gave the room a light and inviting feel. The door to the adjoining bedroom stood open, revealing a huge canopy-bed that must have been big enough to hold six people.

She heard the clacks of Pedro’s expensive Italian shoes as he followed her and she turned around; not even trying to mask her impressed expression she opened her mouth to compliment his dazzling suite.

“Wha-hmmph!” she grunted in surprise as the older man didn’t stop and stepped in, grabbing her head firmly with both hands and pulling her in for a vivacious kiss, his tongue pushing its way into her mouth. Lauren was stunned for a moment, overwhelmed by the whole situation but within seconds the tension left her body. Damn, the guy could kiss! His tongue danced through her mouth, demanding and passionate he dominated her, his hands having a tight grip on her curly hair. She immediately felt her body respond to his wild advances, her nipples hardened, poking through the thin fabric of her dress into Pedro’s impressively strong chest and her pussy moistened. God, it had been too long!

Gingerly she placed her hands on his hips and returned the kiss, the excitement clouding her head like a fog and all she could think about was getting release. She wasn’t sure if hookers usually acted this eager, but she couldn’t help herself, moaning into the older guy’s mouth.

Gently he pushed her and she complied, letting him force her backwards across the room until the back of her legs hit the soft leather of a couch. Then he broke the kiss, leaving her breathless. The flicker in his eyes was no longer a flicker, it was burning flames! “This needs to come off!” he growled, his hands letting go of her hair and went down to her shoulders, gripping the dress’ thin shoulder straps and impatiently pulling them off, not even thinking about looking for a zipper. Lauren’s heart raced with excitement as her soon to be lover wrestled her tight dress down her body while she stood still, allowing him to disrobe her.

The dress was tight and only came of slowly as Pedro worked on it. A voice inside his head cursed him for losing his countenance, but this brunette beauty had his blood boiling. He needed to have her! He peeled the black satin down and a grin formed on his lips when he finally revealed Lauren’s small, perky breasts to the room, her little brown nipples standing proudly, begging to be played with.

Lauren bit her lower lip as she watched Pedro’s reaction to her boobs. She was well aware that she wasn’t the chestiest girl around, but the look in his eyes told her that he loved the sight of her firm rack and she relaxed inwardly.

Once the dress was pushed down below her breasts it slid easier and quickly fell off her body, pooling on the floor around her feet, leaving the actress clad only in a pair of black satin panties and her black heels. Pedro took a step back and drank in the sight, appreciatively letting his eyes linger over Lauren’s exposed form; her long beautiful legs, formed by her stylish heels, the enticing bulge of her mound, covered by a flimsy piece of fabric, her toned stomach, flat and tight, her perky boobs, pertly jutting out up to her flawless face. He looked her in the eyes and smiled. “Absolutely breathtaking!”

Lauren could feel herself blush, the compliment sending another joyful shiver down her spine. Then Pedro came close again, his lips finding hers in another hot kiss that almost made her melt while this time his hands went for her butt. She let out a muffled moan as she felt his fingers dig into her barely covered cheeks, mauling and kneading the firm flesh. Her almost naked body pressed against his and she could definitely feel a promising bulge in his expensive slacks, feeling herself react by grinding her satin-clad pussy against him.

“Mmmmmohgod!!!” she gasped as his lips left her mouth and trailed a path of little kisses to the side of her neck. She tilted her head to give him more space, her eyes widening as he found her kryptonite. Her knees felt like jelly and all it took was a little nudge for him to push her down on the couch, he following suit, his lips newer stopping to worship her alabaster skin. She started to pant as one of his hands found its way between her legs, two fingers tracing her slit through the thin satin of her knickers. Her thighs splayed apart, eagerly granting him room to touch her private area and she threw her head from side to side as pleasure sparked through her body.

Pedro multiplied those sparks when his mouth found its way to her nipple and he immediately latched on to it, greedily sucking and biting the sensitive brown nub while he used his free hand to massage her other breast. Laurens eyes rolled back as waves of euphoria flooded her body, she didn’t cum yet, but with the expert way her older lover treated her body she knew it was only a matter of minutes.

Meanwhile Pedro couldn’t wait any longer and continued his way down her body to the waistband of her panties, gently kissing the soft skin below her navel while he hooked his fingers into the fabric. Lauren groaned as he teasingly inched them down, she lifted her hips to help him, but he proceeded at a snail’s pace, taking his time and kissing every inch of newly exposed skin as he worked his way towards her pussy. Lauren impatiently put her hands on his head, trying to urge him to hurry, but he resisted, instead slowing even further. “C’mon!” she begged, urged.

Finally Pedro pulled the flimsy garment down over her mound, revealing the desperate woman’s pink slit. Once she was exposed he quickly slid her knickers down her long legs and off of her body, stripping the actress naked bar for black heels. A smile curled the corners of his mouth as he took a deep breath, taking a whiff of her aroma before taking in the sight of her bared pussy.

She had shaven any hair from her lips, leaving her petite, pink vulva bald and glistening in front of his eyes, only a small, neatly trimmed triangle of hair just above her clit. Pedro grinned and looked her in the eyes. “What a beautiful cunt!”

Lauren stared back, her face red with arousal. She bit her lip, unable to say a word as she was devoured by need. Her hips bucked with greed, desperate to get the older man to stimulate her sensitive slit, but it seemed he had all the time in the world as he chuckled amused and used both his hands to push her thighs up and apart, pinning them back in a position that completely exposed her. Lauren grabbed her calves to help him keep her in her position, willingly allowing him to inspect her. He gently planted a kiss on the soft skin of the inside of each of her thighs before he sat back again, taking her pussy in one more time then he let his gaze linger downwards.

Due to her pose with her legs pushed up and apart Lauren’s firm, white ass cheeks splayed, giving him a clear view off her small, pink butthole. He took a second to enjoy the sight of her petite pucker, winking shyly back at him while Lauren looked down, slightly embarrassed at being this exposed to the older man. “Also a beautiful asshole…” he grinned before he planted a little kiss right on her wrinkled hole, making Lauren moan and wiggle her ass.

From there Pedro’s lips wandered up the side of her inner thigh, caressing her soft skin and at the same time denying her the stimulation she craved. Lauren groaned and threw her head from side to side as the gentleman coated her inner thighs with small pecks bit kept away from her mound. Her hands gripped his greying hair, desperate to force him to her pussy, but he had no trouble holding up. “Fuck… c’mon!” she moaned, her voice feverish with need while his lips lingered just above her small patch of pubic hair.

Finally Pedro granted her her wish, making his path down over her engorged, pink clit to her pussy lips. He lightly tugged her soaked labia with his teeth before using the fingers of one hand to spread them open. “Ohgod!” Lauren gasped with joy when she finally got what she wanted, stimulation of her sensitive cunt.

His skillful tongue swiped up and down her slit several times, from her taint to her clit and back again, sending shudders through her body, before he latched on to her pea-sized clit. Lauren bucked, her mouth flapping open, as he applied suction, his tongue flicking rapidly across the bundle of nerves. She watched with wide eyes as the man proceeded to eat her out, her chest heaving with pleasure. His lips, his tongue, his teeth, the trimmed stubble of his beard, he used it all masterfully!

“Ohyes!” she gasped as he moved down, now burying his mouth into her cunt, digging as deep into her hole as he could while his thumb flicked over her clit. Her head fell back onto the couch as he tongue-fucked her, rapidly shoving it in and out of her dripping wet tunnel. It had been so long since she had had a man’s mouth between her legs, it felt like years! And this man managed to release all that pent up pleasure, opening the floodgates quite literally, as her juices flowed plentifully, leaking from her twat down the crack of her ass and onto the sofa.

“Oh…ooh…ooh..” he moans got louder as Pedro again changed tactics, again nibbling and sucking her clit while he inserted two fingers into her soaked hole. He curled them, his tips quickly finding that rubbery spot and making good use of it. “Ooh… right there… yes… oooh!” Lauren whined, wax in his hands as Pedro stimulated her g-spot and clit at the same time. She felt her tummy knot up, knowing the feeling well: she was getting close to release!

There was a sharp intake of breath when she suddenly felt the tip of one of his fingers press against her butthole, gently probing the puckered opening. She bit her lip as she felt him use her flowing juices to lube his finger up before he slowly inserted the first digit into her anus while still proceeding to stimulate her pussy.

“Ohgod… oh… Ohgod…” she gasped as another cluster of nerves was attacked, overloading her body with sensations. His lips on her clit, two fingers in her pussy, another one in her asshole: it was proving to be too much.

“Yes… oh… yes…AAH…YESSS!” her groans turned into screams as she finally came. Her back arched off the couch as her muscles clenched, her holes rhythmically clenched around his fingers as she had her first orgasm in ages that was not self-induced. Her open mouth curled into a euphoric smile as her eyes rolled back into her head, shudders and sparks of pleasure rocking her lithe form while Pedro did his best to hold her steady as she thrashed around.

When her orgasm subsided she finally relaxed. “Oooh…” she moaned happily as she sank back on the couch, her legs slipping from her weakened fingers and slipped back to the floor, still shivering slightly. If she had known being a whore was this much fun…

Pedro let her calm down for a moment before he carefully slipped his fingers from her pussy and ass, then planted a soft kiss below her navel. He sat there between her knees, just watching her - flushed face, heaving breasts - as she caught her breath. “That was… wow…” Lauren gasped and giggled, the pleasure giving her a delectable high.

The knock on the door completely took them both by surprise.

“Mr. Morales?! Room service!”

“The champagne…” Pedro remembered. He grabbed the crumbled up dress that lay on the floor and stood up, towering fully dressed over the naked Lauren and looked down on her, “Would you be so kind and get that? I’ll wait for you in the bedroom…”

Lauren looked up and nodded. “Sure…” she mumbled and sat up, reaching for her dress in his arm.

“Great!” Pedro said and pulled the dress out of her reach. Lauren shot him a confused look. If you put it on I’ll only have to tear it off you again… waste of time if you ask me! I think you should answer the door as you are!” Lauren’s eyes widened, her mouth opened in shock. “You said you would do anything I say, that’s the deal!”

Lauren was at a loss for words. She had said that, but she had never imagined he’d tell her something like this! Surprisingly the thought of refusing never entered her endorphin-fogged mind, if it was his wish she would comply. She didn’t even know if this was something a hooker would usually do, but the idea of resisting this man, who had just made her cum and had had his fingers in two of her holes seemed ludicrous.

Slowly she got up, her knees still shaky in her high heels. Pedro watched as she took a few small steps, her naked ass jiggling as she walked towards the door. He was surprised; he had expected her to refuse to show herself naked to a third person, she was a famous actress after all…

Lauren bit her lip as she headed towards the door. She took a quick look into the full length mirror that hung on the wall next to it. Her hair was tussled, her face was red, even if she wasn’t naked and her wet cunt and erect nipples weren’t on full display for everyone to see she would have looked freshly shagged. Sighing she ran a hand through her curls, tried to straighten them before she looked back to Pedro, who simply watched her with an interested smile. She took a deep breath and opened the door.

The young man in the room service uniform gaped at her naked body as if he had never seen one before. His eyes darted back and forth between her bare tits and her neatly trimmed pussy - visibly wet – and he was at a loss for words. Lauren felt her face become even redder as she was shamelessly ogled. “Yes?” she said, her gaze turned down, unable to meet his.

“Um… uh… Room service, ma’am!” the dumbfounded man stammered, unable to stop himself from staring at the beautiful woman’s exposed cunt. Damn, she was dripping! “Y… you ordered champagne?!” He absently gestured towards a small cart that held a bucket filled with ice and a big bottle of Dom Perignon along with two glasses.

Good thing he is so fixated on my pussy, Lauren thought, if he doesn’t look in my face at least he won’t recognize me! She stepped forward and quickly grabbed the bottle along with the glasses. Then she turned around and retreated back into the suite, granting the man a great view of her tight ass. “Thanks…” she said before she quickly shut the door, leaving him standing there, gawking at the expensive ebony wood.

“God!” she gasped, leaning back against the wall and closing her eyes, catching her breath for a moment. Being this exposed, this shamelessly ogled… What a rush!

After a few seconds she opened her eyes. Pedro was gone, had left for the bedroom. God, what an experience this was! Her knees shivered with excitement. Slowly she straightened, inhaling deeply, regaining her composure before she began to walk towards the bedroom’s open door, looking forward to whatever her future might hold. His oral skill might have left her rattled, but she was determined not to submit quite that easily.

When she entered she saw that Pedro had used the time to get rid of his clothes. The older man sat naked on the huge bed, twirling something between his fingers and Lauren smirked when she realized he was toying with her knickers. “Pedro, you perv!” she gasped in faux shock, making him look up with a wide grin on his face, his eyes roving over her exposed form.

Lauren bit her cheek as she got her first good look at her lover’s body and couldn’t help but feel impressed. He might have passed 50, by how much she couldn’t tell, but he definitely took care of himself. He must have been an athlete once, his broad shoulders and wide forearms indicated that, and he still worked out as his well-defined pectoral muscles proved. He only began to get a little tummy, certainly due to his age, but it was barely noticeable. He had the body of an experienced warrior: powerful, fighting the signs of time. What made her pussy tingle the most and captured her attention was between his legs: a long, thick cock stood proudly, pointing towards her! He was circumcised and at least eight inches long. Lauren realized that her mouth watered at the sight!

“Enjoying the show?” Pedro smiled cockily and Lauren grinned sheepishly. He tossed her panties onto the bed behind him. “Open that bottle please, will you?!”

She still looked at the big dick swaying between his legs, mesmerized by its size and by how good it looked but finally she managed to tear her eyes away from it, nodding with a goofy grin. “Of course!”

She turned towards a small cabinet to put down the glasses while she uncorked the champagne when she sensed Pedro stand up from the bed and felt him come up behind her. Her breath quickened as he stood right behind her, putting his hands on her naked hips as he gently but firmly pressed his body against hers.  Lauren gasped and froze as she felt his hard, hot erection push against her butt, wedging itself between her cheeks, making her feel his girth and size.

Pedro’s soft voice was close to her ear, his hands slowly moving up the sides of her body. “Continue!” he whispered, planting a small kiss on the side of her neck.

Lauren closed her eyes, lost in the moment. “Uh-huh!” she moaned, smiling as she felt his hands cup her breasts from behind, gently rubbing them. She pulled herself together and with swift movements she uncorked the bottle with a loud ‘pop’ while she felt Pedro take her stiff little nipples between thumbs and forefingers and lightly roll them.

She bit her lip, doing her best to keep her hands from shaking as the man played with her body, massaging her perky boobs while she did her best to fill a glass with bubbly liquid without spilling.

Pedro felt Lauren rub her ass against his crotch and couldn’t help but smirk. This woman wasn’t acting; she damn sure was into it. The way she looked at him, the way she reacted to his touch, the way her breath hitched when he worshipped her body… there was no doubt she wanted this as much as he did!

Lauren gasped when one of his hands dropped down to her pussy, using three fingers to massage her outer lips just as she was about to fill the second glass. This man had her hot and heavy in no time again!

Then his touch was gone, he stepped back and Lauren, slightly out of breath, almost begged him to continue as Pedro took his glass from the table. She set the bottle down and turned around, looking deep into his eyes, lifting her own flute. “To us!” she whispered.

Pedro smiled. They clinked glasses and both of them downed their Champagne quickly, both of them now eager to continue. Lauren took the empty flute from his fingers and set it down on the table along with her own before she grabbed Pedro’s hand with a smile. “Now please let me suck your cock!” she whispered, a naughty glint in her eyes as she led him back towards the bed.

Pedro smirked, sitting down before he roughly grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her down to meet his lips. Lauren moaned into his mouth as she was manhandled, her head spinning. She gasped for breath as he roughly pulled her off and looked her in her eyes. “Now get to it!”

Lauren gave him a wide, dirty grin as she dropped to her knees, getting into position between his legs. She placed her hands on his inner thighs and gently pushed them apart to give herself more room to maneuver, then she reached out, grabbing his cock around the base with her right hand. Slowly she jerked his shaft, feeling his heat and hardness while she looked in Pedro’s face, taking in all the small twitches of pleasure as she gently stroked him. Then she leaned in and planted a light kiss on the inside of his thigh, her eyes always fixed on his as she continued to trail up his inner leg.

Pedro groaned, his heart pumping faster as she made her way towards his balls, her soft lips getting torturously close as she slowed down and just before she reached his sack she stopped. Lauren couldn’t help but grin as she saw the disappointment in his face as she moved to his other leg and started her game anew, all the time slowly jerking his hard cock.

“You cocky fucking whore!” he hissed as she slowed down a third time and she giggled, finally giving in and not stopping but letting her pink tongue flick out and lap at his balls. She started licking away at his nuts, her lashes gradually becoming longer and sloppier, giving the older man a whorish show of her worshipping his ballsack while her hand lazily moved up and down the length of his rod. He swallowed hard as Lauren sucked one of his testicles into her mouth, then played with it using her tongue before letting it pop back out. Giving him a teasing wink she repeated this game several times, sucking his balls into her mouth, lathering them up with her saliva, then letting them slip back out.

Pedro bit his cheek, enjoying the gorgeous whore worshipping his nuts immensely, but he wanted more. Having enough of her games he reached down, letting his hand glide through her silky brunette hair. Lauren moaned as he caressed her head then sharply took in air as he suddenly grabbed her curls tightly. Her eyes widened at the pain in her scalp and gasped as she felt him pull her head upwards, firmly dragging her lips towards the head of his cock. “Suck! My! Cock!” he ordered, his voice stern.

Lauren sniggered, giving him a teasing wink as she took his head between her lips, softly sucking the sensitive flesh as she flicked her tongue over the little slit. Her right hand still slowly stroked his swollen shaft as she sucked more and more of his cock into her mouth, skillfully bobbing her head up and down while she used her left hand to gently cup the older man’s balls, her nimble fingers playing with them.

“That’s it, that’s a good whore!” Pedro grunted as he watched Lauren swallow more and more of his cock, admiring the sight of his dick disappearing between those beautiful, pink lips while those fantastic green eyes looked up at him with greedy pleasure. His hand in her hair relaxed and he allowed her to proceed at her own pace, admiring her skill and eagerness to please as she hungrily worked up and down.

Lauren felt absolutely amazing! Her dry-spell had gone on for way too long and now she was finally able to give in to her cravings. Oh how she had missed this… being able to rock someone’s world with a few quick lashes of her tongue, it made her feel fucking sexy! She turned her face a little to make the head of his cock bulge her cheek before letting it pop out, all the time keeping eye contact as she stuck out her tongue and let it dance across the whole length of his member in wild patterns, then she used her hand to slap his meat all over her face, splattering her features with saliva as she put on her show. “C’mon!” she growled as she whipped his cock over her nose and cheeks, her voice dark with desire, “Fuck me! I want you to make me scream!” Then she hungrily dove down on his cock and eagerly swallowed him down, using her face to fuck him like it was her pussy, drool running over her chin. “Gack! Gack! Gack!”

Thrilled Pedro watched as the brunette beauty gobbled him up, with each downward thrust she took more of his shaft in. Her eagerness was incredible, she seemed to want this fuck as much as he did! Her eyes were full with need as she looked up at him, her decent mascara running over her cheeks in messy streaks as she took him again and again to the back of her mouth. He couldn’t wait any longer! He wanted to fuck her!

He opened his mouth, but before he could get a sound out Lauren already moved. Letting his hard cock slip out from her mouth she quickly climbed up, straddling his lap. Surprised he watched as she knelt over him, her wet pussy hovering an inch over his cock as she shimmied her hips into position. She steadied herself with her right hand against his shoulder while she aimed his cock at her hole with her left. He reached down with both hands, cupping the firm flesh of her alabaster ass cheeks as she slowly lowered herself down. “Come on,” he urged her, his fingers digging into her tight buttocks, “Give me that slutty hole!”

Lauren grinned. Ever the tease she took a brief second to rub his head over her slimy folds, her eyes blazing with excitement. Then she pushed him against her hole and sank down. Their mouths opened in unison as his girth spread her open, her vagina giving way to allow him inside. “Ohfuck,” she gasped as she slowly lowered herself, her slick, pink lips wrapped tightly around Pedro’s cock.

Her eyes fluttered as she finally had taken him all the way in, his balls lying snugly against her ass. She held the position for a second, basking in the feeling of being stuffed with cock. God, it felt good! Gently she reached up and grabbed Pedro’s head with both hands. Leaning in she pressed her lips against his, softly kissing the man on the mouth as she slowly lifted her hips, beginning to fuck him.

Pedro allowed her to proceed, allowed her to find her pace as she slipped her pussy up and down his rod, kissing her sweet little mouth while his hands were busy kneading her firm little butt. He could smell her, a sweet mixture of expensive perfume and her own tantalizing body scent, an incredible combination. He decided to let her have control for now while he enjoyed the display of her skills. She certainly sold her performance, seeming to enjoy this naughty encounter to no end.

Soon Lauren rode him in long, slow strokes, using the whole length of his cock to fuck herself as she moaned into his mouth, completely lost in the moment. She broke the kiss as she slowly picked up her pace, throwing her head back and let out a throaty groan as she once more took his cock all the way into her cunt.

“Oooohyes!” she sighed in pleasure, her eyes closed, her face turned to the ceiling. Her hands pulled Pedro’s head to her chest and he gladly captured one of the stiff, brown nubs between his lips, eagerly sucking on her petite tits as the actress bounced in his lap, making her whine happily. Lauren’s juices flowed heavily, her sticky girl cream oozing from her cunt and coating the base of his cock and his balls in a sweet mess. She had cum once already and with the way things were going she felt another orgasm beginning to stir in her tight tummy.

“C’mon, baby! Fuck me good!” she whimpered into the room. Varying her technique Lauren stopped her long strokes and instead rolled her hips back and forth, this way her inner walls were stimulated perfectly, his cock grazing across her g spot with every thrust. Her moans became louder as she felt Pedro reach down between them to where their bodies were joined and his skilled fingers quickly found her clit. Her green eyes widened and she cried out when he masterfully manipulated the little bundle of nerves with his fingertips, sending delicious shockwaves through her body.

“Cum for me, you dirty whore!” Pedro demanded before he lightly bit her nipple, eliciting another groan from Lauren. She was a whore! She was letting someone fuck her for money! What kind of slut would do this?! The thought excited her even more and soon her moans turned into ecstatic screams that filled the room along with the slapping sound of her butt on his thighs.

“Yes… oh… OH… YESS… OOOH… YESSSS!” she yelped out loudly as she came, slamming her hips down to bury Pedro’s cock all the way inside her cunt, her inner muscles clenching and unclenching rhythmically. Her eyes flew open and she stared at the ceiling as pleasure sparked through her body, making her loose her control in shudders of joy.

Pedro grinned, feeling the stunning brunette tense up in his lap, her pussy milking him greedily. He retrieved his fingers from her clit and grabbed her butt with both hands again, feeling the jolts course through her as she shuddered. He wasn’t going to let her off the hook this easy though, he was just getting started!

After giving her a few seconds enjoying her orgasm while he massaged her buttocks Pedro took action. He gave her derriere a slap and then he pulled her ass upwards, so only about a third of his cock remained inside Lauren’s twat. He pried her ass cheeks apart, spreading her crack wide and held her tightly in position as he began to pump his hips, fucking Lauren’s sensitive, soaked hole from below.

“Ooooh!” Lauren grunted as she felt how Pedro timed his thrusts carefully with the shudders that made her cunt clench, slowly fucking her from below with long, drawn out strokes. Her arms felt too weak to hold herself up so she leaned forward against the older man’s chest, wrapping her arms around him and giving up all control, allowing him to have his way with her.

Pedro didn’t use force, instead he relied purely on his skill as he fucked her. He felt how over-sensitive her supple flesh was and used his experience to multiply her pleasure. His fingers dug deeply into her butt, holding her in position, leaving him in full control as he savored her reactions, relishing the way her naked tits pushed against his chest, her arms limply wrapped around him.

“Ohgod… oh… oooh!” Lauren couldn’t believe it. She was just calming down from her second orgasm, still basking in the intense pleasure that radiated from her cunt, but now she realized as she came down that Pedro’s actions already caused another powerful knot to build up in her tummy. She closed her eyes, listening to her own panting grunts of pleasure as she lay draped across this much older man, allowing him to use her in this delectable way.

Pedro smiled, momentarily letting go of her butt cheek to deliver another stinging spank which Lauren quitted with a light squeal. He looked into the room’s mirror, taking in the sight of the brunette beauty straddling him, her head resting on his shoulder, her luxurious curls messily pouring over her shoulders. He watched his hands spread her tight butt obscenely wide, blatantly exposing Lauren’s puckered, pink asshole and showing off how his girl-juice soaked cock thrust into her vagina, her tender folds wrapped tightly around him. He listened to her moans and swears and he slowly, gradually increased his pace, slowly giving his thrust more speed.

“Fuck… Ohgod… I… I’m going… going to… cum!!!” Lauren mewled barely able to hold on to Pedro’s broad shoulders as she was plowed from below. Her mouth hung agape as she felt his teeth dig into the soft skin of her shoulder, almost drawing blood. She couldn’t believe how this man was literally screwing her brains out.

“Oh… fuck my cunt… oh… yes… OH… OOOOOOOOH!” Stars danced in front of her eyes as she came hard, for the third time within the last half hour. She had never thought something could hurt and yet feel so good at the same time when her already sore muscles tensed, gripping his cock tightly in another release while her fingernails once more raked into his back, leaving another set of claw marks as Pedro buried himself once again balls deep inside her, filling her completely with his cock while she came, letting her ride this one out.

After what felt like an eternity of twitches and shudders Lauren came down. She felt powerless, her head spinning, her limbs like jelly, yet she felt a wide smile on her face as she still lay on top of her lover, who let her have her moment, only his hands gently kneading her buttocks.

He gave her a few seconds more before he moved, gripping her butt tightly. Lauren gasped with shock as the man stood up, lifting her into the air, which caused his cock to sink even deeper into her pussy. Automatically she felt her legs wrap around his hips, her ankles interlocking behind him to keep her up while she grabbed his shoulders tightly again. “Wha… what are you doing?” she panted, her breath still ragged.

Pedro ignored her and Lauren slightly bounced up and down as he walked, carrying her across the room while his cock was still lodged inside her sensitive cunt, sending shivers through her body. She didn’t know what he planned and just trusted him, enjoying the feeling of his strong, sweaty chest pressed against her naked boobs.  Then she let out a shriek of surprise when all of a sudden the cool glass of the room’s big window pressed against her bare back as Pedro roughly pushed her up against it, grabbing her wrists and loosening her arms around his shoulders, then he pinned them against the window above her head back to look her in her eyes, her lithe frame now only held up by their joined waists and her legs wrapped around him.

Lauren stared at him with wide eyes, his hands still tight around her wrists as he smirked at her. “Who would have thought that Lauren Cohan was such an eager slut…”

Lauren gasped, horrified at the revelation that she was absolutely not anonymous here, that Pedro knew fully well who she was. Panicking she opened her mouth, but just as she was about to say something Pedro quickly pulled back, then slammed his cock back into her roughly. Her mouth gaped and instead of words all that came out was a whine as the man began to fuck her once again.

This time Pedro wasn’t pacing himself, wasn’t holding back! This time he fucked her hard with swift, brutal thrusts, pummeling her cunt!

Lauren’s body bucked against the onslaught, her back arching as her pussy was attacked by punishing thrusts, she heard herself scream at the top of her lungs with every hard, quick thrust. She tried to form words, but every time she tried to collect herself enough mentally to speak her mind was once again rattled by the battering her cunt was receiving. Never in her life had Lauren been fucked this hard! And… she loved it! “YEEEAAHHH! FUCK ME! YESSS! OHGOOOOOOD!”  Before she knew it every worrying thought was gone from her head, blasted to pieces by his cock and there was nothing but pure pleasure.

Pedro’s grin almost looked like a snarl as he pounded the actress. He had counted on the shock to work in his favor, the adrenaline to make it an even more intense experience for her and it had worked brilliantly. She got off immensely to the rough treatment, obviously loving to get slammed like this. Her eyes were squeezed shut and her mouth hung wide open as she took what he dished out, her firm tits jiggling rapidly with each thrust, his ballsack smacking against her tiny asshole again and again.

“Fucking whore!” he hissed. He took both of her wrists in his left hand, which left his right hand free while Lauren was still pinned with her arms above her head and he immediately took advantage of this, delivering a hard, open-handed smack to her cheek.

The shock of being hit in the face made Lauren’s eyes fly open, but before she could protest she realized how good the pain felt and her protest turned into a euphoric grin. “YESS! C’MON! SLAP ME! PUNISH ME!” she squealed and Pedro obliged to her wish, delivering slap after slap to the beauty’s cheeks, making her head fly from side to side and her skin flush.

“Fuck…” the old man hissed as he felt his balls begin to tighten. He knew this time there was nothing he could do to stop himself. He would cum! He slapped Lauren’s face again, harder this time, before he mobilized his last energies to pound the sexy bitch into oblivion. His hips were a blur as he displayed almost superhuman stamina, punishing the actress’ tight fuckhole with quick, powerful thrusts, sending her to heaven one last time.

“OH! OOH! OHGOD! I’M GONNA CU…” Lauren’s scream of pleasure was cut short when Pedro’s right hand wrapped around her slender throat, his fingers forcefully squeezing her windpipe shut. She stared at him, her mouth flapping open as he choked her, denying her oxygen as he fucked the hell out of her. For a second fear set in, but then the delectable high of the asphyxiation washed through her body, releasing another powerful orgasm.

This time her vision went completely blank as she was pounded into pleasure. Her legs convulsed, pulling Pedro deep into her as she came. Her wide, green eyes rolled in their sockets, glassed over, not seeing a thing before she became cross-eyed. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth, giving her red face a dumbfounded expression as she came. It seemed the orgasms he gave her became more and more intense every time!

The inner muscles of that sweet, pink cunt convulsed around Pedro’s cock, milking him for all he was worth and this was too much. With a guttural grunt the older man’s whole body clenched, his dick buried balls-deep in that exquisite pussy, and he let loose, shooting his thick load deep into her.

Lauren’s brain was flooded with endorphins, but through that high she felt with explicitness how her pussy was filled up with the man’s sperm. She let out a silent gasp as yet after yet of hot, sticky jizz was squirted into her belly, a load so big she felt as if it should make her tummy distend. And somehow this dirty feeling, being inseminated by a man old enough to be her father, who had tricked his way into her knickers, whose balls pressed snugly against her butthole, made the whole experience even better, her orgasm even stronger.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 08:48:03 AM by sammycolt »

The following users thanked this post: Sorale21

sammycolt

Re: "The Walking Slut" with Lauren Cohan
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2018, 08:48:51 AM »
The two of them stood like this for a minute, Pedro pinning her against the window, Lauren with her legs wrapped around him, and both of them tried to catch their breath as they came down. Pedro’s hand around her graceful throat loosened, allowing her to breathe. Tomorrow she would probably have a bruise on her neck, but neither of them cared about that for now.

Finally Lauren had collected herself enough to speak up. “You…” she swallowed as she realized how hoarse she sounded, “You know who I am!”

It felt surreal to her as she looked in his dimly-lit face, his cock still buried inside her to the hilt. Now that her orgasm slowly washed away the whole situation dawned on her. He knew who she was. She was naked, his cum filling her cunt, in his suite, and he knew exactly who she was. Fear rose in her tummy as she realized that he now had her in the palm of his hand. A story like that… it could ruin her!

Pedro, for the first time however, didn’t look like a man in control, instead he had a sheepish smile on his face. “Yeah… I am sorry about that…”

Lauren frowned. She knew that he knew what the situation was, that he was the one calling the shots, that he could say or demand anything… “Let me down!” she croaked and he obliged immediately, letting go of her and stepping back. She gasped as his cock slipped from her folds, her nether lips quickly growing tight again to keep the huge load inside her. She tried to stand, leaned against the window, but her legs felt wobbly and she slipped down the glass into a cowering position in front of him. Her heart raced in fear as she heard him speak up again.

“Look, Lauren, I am sorry that I tricked you… that I pretended not to know who you are!” he apologized, “I figured if I had revealed that I would just be another fan to you…”

She looked up. He seemed really uneasy at this point. “Why did you act as if you thought I was a hooker?” she asked, “You could have just hit on me like I was some normal girl…”

Pedro shrugged. “If you thought that I thought you were a hooker I figured there would be no way you could suspect that I was only pretending. Nobody who knows who you are would mistake you for a whore…”

Lauren frowned. “That is crazy! A horrible plan…”

He scoffed. “It definitely was! But, well… it worked!”

Despite herself Lauren had to laugh, in spite of its potential fatality the comedy of the situation wasn’t lost on her. For a second she pondered. Pedro didn’t seem to want to blackmail or force her into anything. A lot of men would have taken advantage of the situation, would have pressed for money or further sexual favors, however, she was not clear on Pedro’s motives. “What happens now?”

Now it was his turn to frown. “What do you mean?”

“What will I have to do to make this go away?”

His eyes widened. “Oh my god, no! I… I’m sorry… I didn’t… I don’t… You can go, of course!”

Lauren looked up into his eyes. He seemed genuinely shocked at the notion that she thought he wanted to blackmail her. ‘What a gentleman…’ she thought with irony, almost smirking inwardly. “Why reveal that you know who I am at all then?”

The older man grinned. “Well, the shock kinda worked in my favor, didn’t it?!”

She had to give him that much… “So you won’t smear me publicly?” the actress probed.

“Absolutely not!” he said firmly. He didn’t seem offended; rather horrified that he had frightened her this much. “You can leave anytime you want!”

Lauren smirked. “You want me to leave?” Maybe this was what she wanted after all. She wasn’t anonymous, but it seemed to be a hookup for her with no fallback. Exactly what she had hoped for! She moved up to her knees. “The hour you paid for is not over…” Gently she reached out and grabbed the man’s flaccid cock, taking it into her mouth.

Pedro’s eyes widened as he watched the famous actress take his softened rod between her beautiful lips. He had not expected her to react well to his revelation, had expected her to storm off, never to be seen again. However, what he hadn’t expected was for the gorgeous woman to wrap her lips around his member and clean her pussy juices off his cock and suck him back to hardness! “God, you’re good!” he groaned, grabbing her messy brunette curls tightly with both hands.

Lauren looked up at him, his re-hardening cock in her mouth, and gave him a wink. She was surprising herself. Instead of hating this man she eagerly sucked his cock! She couldn’t say why, she just wanted more! She wanted to be taken, wanted to be fucked, groped, spanked, choked…

She could taste her own cunt on his cock and this somehow excited her even more. She made sure to get every dreg of it, licking and sucking him clean before she briefly pulled back. “C’mon, you lying bastard!” she growled, rapidly jerking his spit-slick cock, “That all you got? I want you to ravage me! Fuck me till I can’t walk, you sonofabitch… OWWGLLGLLGGLLH!”  Her tirade earned her another hard slap to the cheek, making her head fly to the side before she was roughly pulled back into position again by her hair and Pedro pushed his cock into her mouth. The man quickly took control, pumping his hips ferociously, fucking her pretty face like he had her pussy moments before. “Shutup!” he hissed.

Lauren gagged audibly when Pedro bumped against the back of her throat the first couple of times and tears quickly formed in her beautiful green eyes but she did nothing to stop him, instead she did her best to relax against the onslaught, trying to loosen the muscles in her neck and after a handful of failed tries Pedro managed to force his way into her throat, his whole cock sinking inch after inch into her, making her swan-like neck bulge out obscenely.

“Holy shit!” he cursed pausing for a moment to savor the feeling of her dainty nose pressed against his pubic bone. She had given him quite the slutty blowjob earlier, but the way she had now swallowed his whole length surprised him. “You are the perfect whore!”

Lauren moaned in response and looked up, her mascara starting to smear around her eyes because of sweat and tears. Her hands had dropped down to her tits and while she had allowed this dominant older man to deface her face her fingers began to play with her nipples, pinching and twisting the brown nubs, stimulating them roughly.

“Perfect… fucking… whore!” Pedro slowly said, accentuating every word with a slow thrust, pulling almost all the way back and shoving back inside her warm, wet hole before he began to fuck her face in earnest.

For the next two minutes the room was filled by the sloppy smacking sounds of Lauren Cohan getting her face fucked, submissively kneeling in front of the businessman as his balls slapped against her chin with every thrust. She managed to get a few gulps of air in between thrusts, but after two minutes of getting her throat pounded her face was a deep shade of red when Pedro finally let her go.

She gasped nasally as he yanked her up into a standing position by her hair, pressing her against the cold window again. “Got something else to say, you mouthy slut?!” he snarled, keeping the gorgeous woman pinned in place by her hair.

Lauren grinned naughtily. This was what she had wanted! Taking him by surprise she grabbed Pedro’s head and pulled him in, their lips clashing together in a passionate, hungry kiss, her tongue dancing with his for a few seconds before she pulled him back again, panting audibly. “My ass!” she hissed, her voice feverish, “Fuck me in the ass!”

Pedro chuckled, pressing another kiss onto her pink lips. Then he stepped back and let go of her hair. “On the bed!” he growled his order, “I want to see that ass in the air!”

Lauren smiled, the thrill of anticipation running through her body. Giving him a smoldering look she slowly walked past Pedro making sure to sway her butt from side to side as she sauntered towards the huge bed. Her hips wiggled as she climbed on top and she made a show of crawling into the middle of the bed where she stopped, lowering herself to her elbows so her butt was high in the air. She stayed like this for a moment, knowing that right now he could see everything and she gently shook her booty for his benefit before she turned her head, looking back at him through her curly hair. She smirked as she saw the man stand there stroking his cock as he enjoyed the sight she gave him. “What are you waiting for, big boy?” she teased, lifting her hand and delivering a light slap to her own tight ass-cheek, “Come and get it!”

The businessman chuckled, taking in the view for a moment longer -a beautiful woman with her ass up in the air, ripe for the taking. Slowly he walked towards the bed, taking his time. “You are a bad, bad girl, Lauren,” he smiled, his eyes fixed on her pretty pink pucker, “A teasing, greedy little slut!”

“Uuuh,” Lauren moaned, sensually closing her eyes and backing her ass up towards him in anticipation, which caused her buttocks to splay, “What are you gonna do about it?”

Pedro licked his lips as he climbed onto the bed behind her. “I think I’m going to have to teach you some manners!”

This caused Lauren to grin. “Are you gonna spank me?”

He gripped her svelte hips tightly. “Better!” With that he leaned down, pulling her butt back towards him and before the actress knew what was happening he buried his face between her buns, pressing his lips against her back door.

Lauren’s eyes flew open in shock and she jumped, trying to get away from the unexpected sensation. “Ohmygod!” she squeaked in alarm.

However, Pedro held her tight, wrapping his arms around her thighs to keep her pinned in place as he kissed the brunette’s asshole, his tongue darting out in a playful tease, feeling the strong muscle clench in shock.

“Wh… what are you doing?” Lauren gasped her voice two pitches higher than usual. She reached back with one hand and weakly tried to dislodge his face from her bottom, however the older man would have none of that. Instead his tongue became more daring, starting to probe and tickle her petite sphincter, lathering it up with his spit.

Lauren winced, her mind unable to process the sensations. Nobody had ever thought of doing this to her and she had certainly never dreamed about asking anybody! Sure, a few men –like Pedro – had allowed their tongues to linger down there for a moment while they had eaten her pussy, but never anything more than a quick tease. “St… oooh!” she whimpered, her protests cut short by a powerful shudder that took hold of her body, “Ohgod!”

Pedro was happy. A reaction like this was something he had hoped for. Miss Cohan was certainly far from an innocent girl, she was a skilled cocksucker and she knew how to ride a man, but he was not surprised that an act as dirty as this was entirely new to her. And her response was absolutely magnificent!

Lauren’s hands gripped the silk sheets tightly, her knuckles turning white while that nasty tongue made sure to explore every last nook and cranny of her balloon knot. Her eyes were as wide as her mouth as the strange new sensation turned out to be amazing. “Oooh,” she groaned, her face crimson with shameful arousal, “Don’t stop…”

Somehow it slipped out from between her lips. There had not been a conscious decision and she only realized what she had asked when it was out. His tongue in her rectum, his scrubby, short beard lightly scratching her pussy lips and the exhilarating feeling of doing something forbidden had proved too much…

“It… it feels so good!” she gasped, letting out a short squeal when the tip of Pedro’s tongue got even more daring and snaked its way past her loosened sphincter and into her hole, “Ohgod!”

Almost delirious with dirty pleasure Lauren reached beneath her body with her left hand, her slim fingers quickly finding her clit and getting to work, only to be roughly slapped away by Pedro. “Hands off!”

Lauren whimpered at the order but complied, allowing herself to be completely submissive for now. Her hands dug into the sheets again to master the sensations. She felt Pedro grip her buttocks with both hands and pull them far apart, his tongue consequently reaching even deeper.

“God… lick my asshole!” Lauren whined, lost in the act of having her backside eaten out. She wasn’t a prude! She was a good-looking, single woman with a healthy sex-drive and an open mind for new things, but it had never come to her mind to have someone do this to her… and it was amazing! She loved the dirty feeling of doing something this depraved, loved the way it felt, the way it made her feel submissive but also worshipped.

Pedro twirled his tongue around, making sure to have Lauren’s anus thoroughly lathered up before he decided to take it one step further.

“AGH!” the brunette gasped in surprise when the older man without warning jammed two fingers up her well-used snatch and began to fingerfuck her, making sure to coat them thoroughly in her juices. Lauren’s cunt was literally gushing by now – the asslicking had her riled up to a degree she had never thought possible– and within moments Pedro’s digits were coated in a thick layer of her secrete.

“I… Ohgod… I think I’m gonna… gonna cum!” she stammered, feeling her tummy knot up at the combined sensation of the rimming and fingering. Her eyes were clenched up, her muscles – already sore from the amounts of pleasure they had been subjected to – began to shiver as she greedily pushed her ass back in Pedro’s face, “Yes… please… oh… please… OOOH… YESSS… PLEASE…”

The older man proceeded very mindfully. He felt Lauren’s body tremble with excitement, felt her pleasure build and waited to the last possible second to perform his trick. Once she was about to cum, her chest expanding in preparation for her orgasmic scream, he acted. Within the blink of an eye he pulled his hand from her dripping cunt and removed his tongue from her anus and just as Lauren was about to moan in disappointment Pedro blighted that by ramming his two lubed-up fingers knuckle-deep into her loosened bum.

“BWWAAAAAAH!” Lauren’s eyes went almost comically wide and she let out a scream as her asshole was forced open. With all the work Pedro had put in her tight hole was relaxed enough and his fingers and her rectum were coated in body fluids, which allowed the penetration, yet it still was a huge shock that made her cum hard! Her toes curled, digging into the mattress as her legs buckled to push her butt upwards harder while simultaneously all strength left her arms, causing her to fall face first into the sheets .

Pedro clenched his teeth as Lauren’s ring muscle clenched down on his fingers, for a second he was worried the actress’ asshole would break his fingers as she came. God what a sight it was! The beautiful, respected starlet on all fours in front of him, her buttocks convulsing with pleasure, her well-fucked snatch dripping and her sphincter gripping his digits so tight it turned white. Also, the flood of endorphins seemed to have overwhelmed her brain, as even as her orgasm died down she mumbled and whimpered incessantly, making him smirk in amusement.

At this point he knew he had found her kryptonite. So far she had been a spectacular lay, but even though he had screwed her brains out he hadn’t been able to make her submit, not completely, the way he wanted it. But with the way she acted, the way she had pleaded when he had licked her ass he knew she was wax in his hands.

Getting up from his knees into a squatting position behind her upraised butt he slowly retracted his fingers from her rectum, feeling her inner muscles grip them tightly. Standing over the dazed beauty he used both hands to spread her bum again, enjoying another look at her obscenely displayed asshole. It didn’t look as innocent anymore, her pink backdoor now slick with spit and obviously worked over, ready for the acts he planned on putting it through.

“You want it in the ass like a bitch?” he hissed with some malice, eager to hear her say it herself, “Then beg for it! Beg, you cunt!”

“Uungh…” Lauren gasped, her cheek lying on the bed after her arms had become too weak to support her. Her voice was a mumble and Pedro wasn’t sure if she was completely aware of what was happening. “Please… please fuck… my ass!”

What she said was quite inarticulate but Pedro didn’t care. What was about to happen would bring her back in no time! He aimed and with precision he sent a big gob of spit straight on her back hole for extra lubrication before he pressed the head of his cock against her opening, keeping her cheeks spread wide with his hands.

“Nnnghaah!” sure enough the feeling of a fat cock forcing its way up her rectum brought some life back into Lauren. She pushed herself back up onto her elbows with some effort, her fists clenching, clutching the sheets as Pedro sank half of his cock into her ass on the first thrust. The spit and pussy juice helped as lubrication but it still stung like a bitch, yet she enjoyed it a lot. “Gnoooh…”

The sound she let out when Pedro buried the rest of his cock in her butt on the second thrust took him by surprise. It wasn’t a feminine moan or whimper; instead it was a primal, guttural grunt that almost sounded misplaced coming from such a dainty throat. Smirking he pulled back before pushing back in.

“Goooowh!”

He let out a chuckle at the sounds Lauren was making. He wasn’t sure if she was even aware of her unladylike sounds, but somehow her lack of self-control turned him on. Letting go of her buttocks he grabbed one hip with one hand and a handful of luxurious brown hair with the other, sharply yanking her head back as he began to fuck the groaning woman’s ass.

“Oooh… Nghh… GUUH… OOOH…” With every thrust up her butthole another loud, deep grunt escaped Lauren’s lips, increasing in volume as Pedro started to pick up speed.

“Fucking bitch!” He delivered a sharp spank to her butt, relishing the feeling of her ring muscle gripping his girth tightly in shock. Glancing into the mirror on the room’s opposite wall he got the opportunity to see the reflection of Lauren’s face. The gorgeous woman had closed her eyes, her hair falling into her face, shielding it almost completely. Her mouth hung wide open as she gasped for air, her moans ringing loudly in the big room while her fingers clawed into the mattress.

“UNGH.. OOOH… UUUUH… OOOOOH…”

“What the fuck, whore?” he teased, fluently ramming her back door now, her body jolting with every thrust, “What’s with the animal noises? Show some dignity, bitch!”

“UUUH… C-AAAH… Can’t help it… OOOH!” Lauren pressed out, humiliated. She wasn’t in control of her body, the intense stimulation proving too much. She squeezed her eyes shut, her pretty face scrunching up in a futile effort to stop the sounds from pouring out.

A grin spread across Pedro’s face, amused by her embarrassment “Most unbecoming!” he snarled, forcing her face down into the pillows, effectively muffling her yelps. While he was pressing her head down for several seconds to make sure she got the message he looked down to where his cock rapidly thrust in and out of Lauren’s ass, watching her pink sphincter wrapped tightly around his manhood.

Letting go of her hair and her hip he reached beneath Lauren, cupping her small tits with both hands. This slut seemed to get off immensely to the pain of the buttfucking, so he wanted to see what a little more pain could do. His fingers found her stiff nipples and, gripping them tightly, he cruelly twisted them.

Lauren’s head shot up from the pillow like someone had given her a jolt. “OOWW!” she squealed, her eyes going wide, staring at Pedro via the mirror.

The businessman grinned back at her provokingly as he continued to brutally sodomize the actress while pulling her nipples. His balls slapped against the soaked lips of her bald cunt with every thrust, her buttocks rippling every time his groin clashed into them. It was only now that Lauren realized just how much she was actually submitting to this man. Shocked, terrified and incredibly turned on she stared into his eyes – while her mouth continued to emit those horrible grunts – and she realized they were no longer a man and a woman having sex, this was a man fucking his bitch!

It didn’t even matter that he actually paid her; that was just the icing on the cake. He had something that she had never before allowed a man to have: absolute, one hundred percent control over her! She realized he could do whatever he pleased to her… he owned her!

… she had never been more euphoric!

“Ohgod… OOOH… UUUUUH…”

Pedro saw the look in those wide green eyes and he knew what she was thinking, knew that he had the woman where he wanted her. He let go of her tits and pushed himself up again, raining a barrage of hard slaps down on Lauren’s ass that colored her cheeks read and made her squeal before he abruptly stopped and pulled out.

“Waah…” Lauren gasped in shocked surprise when her butthole was vacated without premonition, leaving her bum feel horribly empty. Utterly confused and disoriented she looked back over her shoulder, panting heavily, “Wh… why?”

Pedro enjoyed the sight for a second before he answered. Lauren Cohan’s submissively raised buttocks, slapped into a dark shade of red and in between her asshole. The previously tight hole was well-used and considerably looser now, gleaming in the dim light with spit and her juices and twitching with pleasure. He was far from done, but a fine start! He would destroy that tight ass, would make sure she remembered him every time she flaunted herself for some magazine spread! He delivered another spank to her behind making her flinch. “Time for you to do some work again, bitch! You’re not getting paid to just take it!”

“Yes, sir!”

Lauren stopped short for a moment when she realized what she had just said, surprised by herself. She had never thought that she would submit this thoroughly this easily. Pedro smiled at her reaction, happy that she responded to this rougher treatment in this spectacular way. He lay down on his back, giving her a moment to muster enough strength to move. Slowly and clumsily Lauren crawled on top of him, her body feeling like it was in some kind of sexual stupor.

Groaning she squatted over Pedro, facing him, her feet planted firmly on either side and her hands holding on to his hairy, muscular chest for balance. His hands helped her, grabbing both her ass-cheeks and pulling them apart, exposing and spreading her loosened butthole as it hovered above his crotch.

Lauren collected herself, looking down before she gently gripped his dick and placed it against her sphincter. “Here we go…” she whispered, closing her eyes as she sat down, feeding his cock into her asshole, “OooOH!”

Pedro gritted his teeth when he sank back into the tight, hot embrace of Lauren’s rectum. The new perspective with her facing him offered a terrific view of her slippery, used cunt - that pulsated as his manhood slid into her back passage - as well as her small, perky tits, heaving with every labored breath she took and showing slight marks of his rough groping. But the best thing was her flawless face. She had closed her eyes, her lips forming a perfect ‘o’ as she impaled herself and he could see every small twitch and shudder in her features as his girth spread open her anal ring.

“OOUUUWH!” she groaned when her buttocks finally touched his groin and she had taken the cock of a man almost twice her age balls-deep up her anus. Eager to stimulate herself, Lauren shifted her weight, moving her hands from his chest down to his knees to lie back before she began to work her hips, lifting them up and down, sodomizing herself, further grunts escaping her lips with every thrust. “OONGH… UUHH…OOOH…”

“Oh, for fuck’s sake!” Pedro scoffed. He reached out and picked up Lauren’s discarded satin knickers from the mattress. “Shut up, you dirty little whore!” he hissed before he roughly grabbed the woman by her sweaty, brunette curls and shoved the balled up underwear into Lauren’s panting mouth.

“… ummph!” Lauren moaned into her own panties, her wide eyes staring at him in debasement as she could faintly taste her own arousal on the makeshift gag, the surprise causing her to halt just for a split-second.

Her lapse earned her another light slap to the cheek. “What are you waiting for?” Pedro growled, “I don’t want you to stop until you feel me cum up that nasty little ass of yours!”

Lauren whimpered in response, loving the dominant behavior he displayed. Eagerly she picked up where she left off, sliding her tight asshole up and down the older man’s cock, her grunts now slightly muffled by her own knickers, stuffed between her teeth.

Pedro watched with a satisfied smirk as the woman buttfucked herself, her pretty face scrunched up in pleasure. Her small, perky breasts jiggled every time she slammed her hips onto his lap, making for a pleasant show while her abdominal muscles worked hard to keep the pace going.

His eyes drifted down to her well-fucked cunt, the pristine hole reddened and a little sore from the pounding it had endured, her clit protruding pertly beneath the small patch of sweat-matted pubic hair.

“God, you’re hot!” he groaned, his hands reaching down to grab Lauren’s tight buttocks, spreading them apart to help her go even deeper and so he could watch her tiny sphincter slipped up and down his veiny shaft, “C’mon, I wanna fill your dirty ass!”

Lauren mumbled something unintelligible and, spurred on by his words, began to sodomize herself even harder.

“Come on, bitch!” Pedro hissed, his fingers digging deep into Lauren’s ass-flesh, “Come on!”

The actress squeezed her eyes shut in effort, the session pushing her fit body to the limit.

“MAKE ME CUM UP THAT ASS!” Pedro yelled at her, the sensation of her tight, hot rectum causing him to come dangerously close.

Lauren’s mind was a blur, her pace was insane as she did her best to get this man to shoot his spunk up her spread butt. Never before she had felt things like these. Then it happened.

“AAARRGH!”  Pedro howled, his hips bucking hard, burying his manhood deeper up the woman’s bum than ever before when he exploded. Jet after jet of searing hot, sticky jizz flooded Lauren Cohan’s butthole, filling the nasty orifice to the brim.

“MMMMAAAAHH!” Not even the provisory gag in her mouth managed to dampen the shriek that came out of Lauren’s throat when it happened. The sensation of having an older man shoot his spunk deep into her rectum set her off. Her eyes widened as for the SIXTH time this evening her body tensed. Every sore, exhausted muscle convulsed with debauched pleasure, taking her away on an incredible high as her ring muscle clamped down.

-
She groggily came to two minutes later when Pedro gently placed her shuddering form on the mattress and slowly pulled his spent cock from her asshole, sending another terribly amazing sensation through her poor form, making her wince.

Gently he pulled the spit-soaked knickers from her mouth and patted the oversexed actress’ cheek. “Our hour is over!”

He leaned down to hear Lauren feebly chuckle. Her desires had been well and truly taken care of!

The following users thanked this post: Sorale21

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA